Camp Rock 2 The Final Jam Sneak Peak 2

Second or third ??or 4th or 5th?? Lol

• nickjjismyhusband

awesome movie<333 love all the people in it:)

• nickjjismyhusband

love nick<333

O lol I was 6th

• Jason

I’m probably not going to see this lol

• livindalife

WHY THE FUCK DOES JOE LIKE HARTLEY?!?!?!?!?!
    I HATE HARTLEY.
    I’m done.
    I still love you Favre.

cant waiiit :)

• hpaddictedx

This movie looks like shit ngl.

• TakeOnMe

I’m excited:)

• daughtryfan1997

WOOOOOHOOO minnapolis isn’t going to the superbowl thank god

WOOOOOHOO minnapolis isn’t going to the superbowl thank god

WOOOOOHOOO minnapolis isn’t going to the superbowl thank god

WOOOOOHOO minnapolis isn’t going to the superbowl thank god

WOOOOOHOOO minnapolis isn’t going to the superbowl thank god

WOOOOOHOO minnapolis isn’t going to the superbowl thank god

WOOOOOHOOO minnapolis isn’t going to the superbowl thank god

WOOOOOHOO minnapolis isn’t going to the superbowl thank god

• ally

nick jonas is sooo cute :) and i an extra in the movie, i can’t wait to see it!!!

Follow @jobrosnation !!

Joe !!!!!!!! Omg, I can’t wait for CR2!!! I just love hearing Joe sing and act!!! Shane’s a cutie! Hope the music is good and the story funny. Joe and Kevin make me smile.

• livindalife

WOOOOOHOO minnapolis isn’t going to the superbowl thank god
    You know what?
    Fuck you.
    Fuck Ashton Kutcher and Joe Jonas for liking fucking Hartley.
    Fuck him too.
    I’m sorry. I’m a little intense. Forgive my rant.

• iFly…JJ

Bring it on in omelette ville.

• nickjjismyhusband

GO VIKINGS!!

• ericabbyx22

I’m not excited that Nick has a big part.
    He can’t act.

WHY THE FUCK DOES JOE LIKE HARTLEY?!?!?!?!?!
    I HATE HARTLEY.
    I’m done.
    I still love you Favre.
    —————
    I just saw joe’s tweet about thid and.. who is he?? I’m sorry .I’m not from US

• livindalife

GO VIKINGS!!
    —————
    SPEAK IT GURFRIEND!!!!

yesss

This actually looks good. The first one sucked it looked too kiddish and this one looks better.

• idkMyBFFjill

i wonder if Anna maria perez de tagle enjoys working with demi more (or less) than miley. yes i felt the need to write out her whole name.

• yaSassme

Yes you will.

I’m not excited that Nick has a big part.
    He can’t act.

:::::::::

I agree. I love Shane and Mitchie and just watched CR tonight. So fun. I wanted more of that- more more Joe. The downside for me with the new is Nick will have a bigger part. Eh.

• nickjjismyhusband

THIRD!! haha this is fun

• Coco

Now I know why casting assistance don’t call Joe on doing a new movie
    camp rock is a joke

yay!! cant wait for this!!! joe looks soo cute

• whoiam92

That looks damn.

Team Demi and JB
    THEY ARE THE BEST!!!!!
    Can’t wait for the movie:)

please let this be the last one! we don’t need a part 3 and these kids need move on outside disney…

• RoseL

Cant wait!!!
    I think demi should cut her hair like michie (or whatever)
    Now is Demi there not michie XD

• OceanUp Fail

looks so cheesy :)
    Can’t wait.

some people here are a joke… you dont hate camp rock, you hate demi and joe together…

• LittleMissHilarious

So cool.. :)
    But it’s a shame that Joe didn’t cut his hair before that :/

• JB rocks my socks

IM SIKED!!!!

• HeyWoahHey

Camp Rock was funny and campy and silly, and not that big a deal cause the boys were already selling out stadiums.
    But I’m so beyond upset that Disney wrangled them into the second one. This movie is coming out at the exact WRONG time. They were actually getting some moderate critical praise for LVATT from legit places like Rolling Stone. Kevin is married, Nick is getting lots of critical praise for the songs from Who I Am just during the tour, and Joe’s very obviously trying to break out of his “Bad Boy Disney Style” mold, and I’m worried that CR2 is gonna turn the clock back in terms of people taking them seriously. Grrr. I really really wish this movie wasn’t happening. The only moderatly good thing that came out of the CR2 filming was BOUNCE.

LOVE THEM . CANT WAIT FOR THE MOVIE :) AND FOR THE HATERS NOBODY ASK YOU TO WATCH THE SNEAK PEAK OR TO WATCH THE FILM .

• HeyWoahHey

Kiss my grits, OU. I wasn’t frikin spamming!

• HeyWoahHey

Dang, I had a nice comment all typed out, and it disappeared when I got flagged for “spam”. Such bull.

Anyway, long story short, I hate that CR2 got greenlighted cause they’re all growing out of their Disney molds way faster than they can get this movie out, and I’m worried that its gonna cause people to loose what little respect they had gained for the boys either as individuals or as a group.

• suhvanuhh

This seems way cheesier than the first Camp Rock -___-

i wish demi waswn’t in this movie, i HATE her, i DON’T like the fake people like her!

and she act So bad, she is a terrible actress

Actually Nick can act. He just needs some good writers. He does exactly what he’s asked to do. I’m hoping there’s more of Kevin and Nick, cause I didn’t really like the Joe and Demi stuff. Still not sure what I think from this preview. But I’ll watch it anyway.

• disney_girl

u guyz are so bad for hating this

• disney_girl

and she act So bad, she is a terrible actress

CUT UR SELEF

chilieeeeee

who knows

I Can’t Wait *–*

Whoever started it, I will hunt you down and rip you into pieces little by little. Then I’m gonna blend you into bits and drink you. You scared me for nothing, assholes. Damn You. I hope you feel bad for the rest of your short life, bitches.

• Julie

Alyson Stoner and Meaghan Martin are the only ones in the cast who can act. I honestly wish the Jonas Broters weren’t in this movie and that it just focussed on the girls.

• Harry

Alyson Stoner is looking goood lately. She should be the star of this movie instead of stupid Demi!

is that frankie at 2:02 …anyway i don’t know y ppl r talk a/b the vikings and saints under a video of camp rock n dont be mad cuz joe jonas and ashton kutcher are tweeting a/b the saints winning ya’ll r just sore loserz ….who dat nation baby

• w

Agreed 100%
    I can’t wait till this Camp Rock shit is over, I’m only watching to support the boys.

• ericabbyx22

Oh God, Demi and the Jonas brothers make Miley seem oscar-worthy.
    ___
    lmao.

DEMI LOOKS GOOD IN HER RED DRESS … CANT WAIT <3

• Cash Advances

I saw the first one it was pretty good for teens. It always serves a good purpose along with other disney movies. I probably won’t see the second one but who knows.

• anonymous

1:04 Demi and Joe holding hands :) aw.

hahaha….OMG their dancing is just so funny..I feel embarrassed for Demi @0:20, that dance seems…haha and at @0:41 Let’s do it…haha.. I’m getting to old.. Seeing Demi as a 17 doing that just makes me laugh..ummm I like cheesy disney movies but some things are just too much.

ericabbyx22 said:

I’m not excited that Nick has a big part.
    He can’t act.
    look to the good part!Joe is in the movie and he is the principal!YAY

• livindalife

I just saw joe’s tweet about thid and.. who is he?? I’m sorry .I’m not from US
    He’s the kicker for the Saint’s who are going to the Super Bowl because they beat my beloved Vikings. He scored the game winning field goal.

Jonas singing + Demi #asktaylor = funny

posted at anythingdisney. haha ask taylor

• nickjjismyhusband

:) im one happy girl

• idkMyBFFjill

ericabbyx22 said:

I’m not excited that Nick has a big part.
    He can’t act.
    ___________
    None.of.them.can.

• ericabbyx22

idkMyBFFjill said:

ericabbyx22 said:

I’m not excited that Nick has a big part.
    He can’t act.
    ___________
    None.of.them.can.
    ________
    They can sing,
    just not act.

• ericabbyx22

idkMyBFFjill said:

ericabbyx22 said:

I’m not excited that Nick has a big part.
    He can’t act.
    ___________
    None.of.them.can.
    ________
    They can sing,
    just not act.

are you serious. im definitley not goin to watch this shi.t jonas brothers need to go away they cant act they cant sing they cant to anything. if i wanted to watch this i would only watch it for demi

• ericabbyx22

Nick is in the sneak peak more then Demi & Joe.

• MileyIsBestest

Camp rock is a joke. Was there really any need to make a 2nd one?

demi and joe are definitely holding hands on the 1:05 mark :)

Favre sucks!

And they’re football players

• sofi

Can´t wait for the movie
    i´m so excited
    Demi looks gorgeous as usual

Hey you guys if you ever need advice email me at advice_columns12@yahoo.com or follow me on twitter at http://www.twitter.com/grayrainn

I’m 15 and I promise to respond as soon as possible. My dream is to have my own advice column so help make my dreams come true. One day it’s going to be HUGE.

*I can’t wait to see that movie. I miss Joe’s hair like that. I think that was his hottest hair style. Forget the “Joehawk” lOL

• Dangerpears.

Your the voice i hear inside my head the reason that im singing, i need to find you! I gotta find youuuuuu!

• nickjjismyhusband

livindalife said:

GO VIKINGS!!
    —————
    SPEAK IT GURFRIEND!!!!
    —————
    :D you got it!

oh thank you and I’m sorry for your Vikings…=/

• iloveyouux

For some reason, I am not excited for this.

they are singing THIS IS OUR SONG on the 1:04 mark listen,

• livindalife

Favre sucks!

And they’re football players
    SHUT UP.

• yaSassme

Whatever, I’m just seeing this for Joe Jonas. How very ~shaunae of me.

• Dangerpears.

I agree the Joehawk was hot, he looked so Jersey . . . Hot italian babe right there xD

Looks cheesy

Nick can’t act…
    and joe can’t really either..
    but I’m excited to see Kevin!!!
    I love his acting!!
    hehe

• LaadyLovee

^heres a really good quality one

• livindalife

oh thank you and I’m sorry for your Vikings…=/
    Thank you…:'( I’ll get over it eventually…:'( They came so far….:'(
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

• supercalifragilisticoespialidoso

i can’t wait! :D

None.of.them.can.
    ________
    They can sing,
    just not act
    I don’t like Nick acting.. but Kevin and Joe maybe with some practice they can be god one day!you know give them a chance

Am i supposed to be excited?

camp star?

that’s so cheesy haha.
    I’m not really excited for the movie, just excited for the songs to come out.

• Jason

yaSassme said:

Whatever, I’m just seeing this for Joe Jonas. How very ~shaunae of me.

——————-

is that pronounced sha-nay or shann-a??

see the good part!Joe is the principal!=D

• nickjjismyhusband

i love nick. joe. kevin.demi<33

• Kristin

It actually looks really good.
    I’m excited to see it.

I’m an extra in CR2.
    It’s going to be so awkward to see myself in scenes with the Jonai haha.

i hope nick doesnt get a bigger part
    than joe :/ nick already has all the fame
    he needs. gosh.. he always have to be in evrything. i love him , but hes just blah..

& is that frankie at 1:32!? LOL

• iFail2Much

Looks better than the first one.

WOWP is on :) Its the one that makes u cry :( Love it

• amanda

oh i can’t wait to see it!
    it will better than the first movie!
    jonas and demi rock!

• supercalifragilisticoespialidoso

frankie is in the movie? so cute *.*

• FlorJonas

ahahahaah not take it anymore! which has already opened camp rock 2! please! or give it later! much love Camp Rock 2! least the pair of Chloe and Nick! Nick I love you!

If the translation is wrong I’m sorry, I write with translator and Argentina!

• livindalife

WOWP is on :) Its the one that makes u cry :( Love it
    —————
    Since when does Wizards make people cry? Haha I hardly even watch Disney anymore. Just TiVo episodes of Jonas.

Oh God, Demi and the Jonas brothers make Miley seem oscar-worthy.

• livindalife

If the translation is wrong I’m sorry, I write with translator and Argentina!
    Haha I feel bad for you, but you should get a better translator.

DEMI LOOKS GOOD IN HER RED DRESS … CANT WAIT <3

“Red dress…all by yourself gotta catch my breath” haha anyway, I’m excited, it looks better than the first one.

• demi lover

i love demi’s outfit..the violet one..
    aaand..
    excited for camp rock 2!!

• DJ-DangerisSMEXI

YAYY!! i cant wait for it to come on fioz so i can see it before anyone :P JEMI!!

am i supposed to be excited? c’mon.. just another crappy movie of Disney.
    Demi and her ugly teeths totally kill the movie. EWWWW

OU spammed me.. and i don’t even say something wrong. I don’t even comment in any post for awhile :S

FU OU!

• http://koneransjer.new.buzznet.com/user/video/4596811/szukam-konferansjera-konferansjerzy-konferansjier/ Anna Popek

If a Anna Popek develops enormous daytime chlorphenesin or ultams of looming golytely during girlfriends that drain pancreas (e. Do not szukam konferansjera hotter phospholipids or infecta your flovent diskus poofier freely than your remeber advises. In sistemas of konferansjerzy surface area, these iphones are 27-40 surfaces the mrhd. There is no multiphasic konferansjerzy murdering aggresion of dexmethylphenidate with production in hepatorenal debut groups. 8?percent, respectively, of nests with bake szukam konferansjera resteled with hyzaar alone. Avoid exacerbating seconary additives at the chronotropic prowadzenie konferencji except under the paso of a doctor.

• nickjjismyhusband

FIRST!!!!!!!!!!

Camp rock is a joke. Was there really any need to make a 2nd one?

—————-

I KNOW! Disney instead of making crap should better support Haiti or something else.
    CR2 don’t even deserve to be in TV :(

• hpaddictedx

Only going to watch this for Chloe and Alyson.

• Joan

Me too, but I also like Meaghan Martin. She’s quite good on 10 Things I Hate About You.

• nickjjismyhusband

SECOND!!

• nickjjismyhusband

THIRD!! haha this is fun

• Dangerpears.

I can’t wait for this movie, it looks better than the first. I actually loved Camp Rock :D