Meet Nick Jonas In LA Donate Your Jeans

nick-jonas-jeans

DoSomething.org announced a chance to meet Nick Jonas and win tickets to Nick Jonas & The Administration’s Jan. 27 concert in LA at The Wiltern. On Jan. 26 E!’s Michael Yo will be at the Aeropostale store in Los Angeles’ Westside Pavilion mall between 2:30-4 PM.

Every fan who shows up at the store with a single pair of ‘lightly worn’ jeans to donate to DoSomething.org and Aero’s Teens for Jeans campaign will be entered into a drawing to win two concert tickets and a meet and greet with Nick.

Two winners will be chosen at 4 PM. Due to the Haiti earthquake, the first 100,000 pairs donated will go to earthquake vicitims. Aero is going to match that and donate 100,000 brand new pairs to Haiti.

I expected this post to be filled with jokes and innuendos. And I only see two.

You disappoint me OU

itsme said:

Can I strip Nick’s jeans off of him?
    ____________________________________
    Even better,we need answers!
    Where are the rules?

yo nice face lets go to dinner

6 mores days till nelena breakup

whoohoo!

i think demi and garret had a thing or something because a couple months ago he was nice to her on twitter and recently his tweets are weird, like he is always saying he is team selena and he tweets joe saying he is team jomilla and camilla is gorgeaos… and somebody asked chace on twitter (his friend) how is demi and he said ask garret.
    ___

garett has always been a TEAM SELENA since Miley broke up with justin . I think they re jerks and demi realized it and probably didnt like his tweets . I am glad it looks like demi is opening her eyes about her friends . She unfollowed Mariah too . I noticed they werent friends when mariah had a chat recently everyone keep asking her questions about demi and she ignored them and said she didnt really like miley . It looks like the entire world is against DEMI / MILEY lately haha

• iFly…JJ

No! i refuse to drink you kool-aid. i’m not gonna be in your cult. :)
    Haha. Lilly its not poisoned.

Nick will write a love song for Thomas Sturges when Justin Bieber hits puberty
    Thomas is the guy that…
    right.
    ______
    The first guy who Miley “dated” after Nick. Yeah :)

• ET

I can’t keep up. I can’t understand this kids. They are so damn weird.It makes you wonder if It is true that the satanic mouse brainwhased them..just sayin

i will marry joe jonas when justin bieber hits puberty
    Nick will write a love song for me when Justin Bieber hits puberty
    nick will write a love song for joe when justin bieber hits puberty
    ___________
    Nick will write a love song for Thomas Sturges when Justin Bieber hits puberty
    nick will say who ‘stay’ is about when justin bieber hits puberty
    Joe will become a pole dancer when Justin Bieber hits puberty

____

Haha . He hates Miley and the Jobros and his friends hate them too I guess Demi chose sides :)

Let It Be said:

I’m in love…. :)

With a stripper..?
    No, but it’d be bitchin if ‘he’ was.

—————–

lmfao I think my aunt had a male stripper at one of her bacelorette parties

#FunFact Demi Lovato unfollowed Dirk Mai & Garret Jiroux on twitter, Guess Demi didn’t like Garret’s ‘Team Selena’ tweet

__________

but its still weird demi unfollow him

• itsme

Lmao. It is rather confusing. One minute they hate each other, then they “reconnect”, then they’re not talking, then they hang out. It’s just a mess.

Your Mom Was Here said:

i will marry joe jonas when justin bieber hits puberty
    Nick will write a love song for me when Justin Bieber hits puberty
    nick will write a love song for joe when justin bieber hits puberty
    ___________
    Nick will write a love song for Thomas Sturges when Justin Bieber hits puberty
    nick will say who ‘stay’ is about when justin bieber hits puberty
    Joe will become a pole dancer when Justin Bieber hits puberty
    —————
    nick will get a lap dance when justin bieber hits puberty

• iFly…JJ

No! i refuse to drink you kool-aid. i’m not gonna be in your cult. :)

ITS POISONED!

• Your Mom Was Here

My friends are giving me a headache.

Let It Be said:

I’m in love…. :)

With a stripper..?
    No, but it’d be bitchin if ‘he’ was.

—————–

lmfao I think my aunt had a male stripper at one of her bacelorette parties
    =============
    Does she have pictures?

iFly…JJ said:

No! i refuse to drink you kool-aid. i’m not gonna be in your cult. :)

ITS POISONED!
    *runs away*

i will marry joe jonas when justin bieber hits puberty
    Nick will write a love song for me when Justin Bieber hits puberty
    nick will write a love song for joe when justin bieber hits puberty
    ___________
    Nick will write a love song for Thomas Sturges when Justin Bieber hits puberty
    nick will say who ‘stay’ is about when justin bieber hits puberty
    Joe will become a pole dancer when Justin Bieber hits puberty
    —————
    nick will get a lap dance when justin bieber hits puberty
    ______________
    There will be a Kevin and Danielle sex tape when Justin Bieber hits puberty

With a stripper..?
    No, but it’d be bitchin if ‘he’ was.

—————–

lmfao I think my aunt had a male stripper at one of her bacelorette parties

Why do you quote “he” is he gay or something. And I don’t like male strippers ’cause well they’re mostly gay. And what’s the point of that.

• coffeecoffeecoffee

The word “reconnect” needs to be destroyed.

you really think if joe goes back with taylor is because he is deeply in love with her?

Your Mom Was Here said:

i will marry joe jonas when justin bieber hits puberty
    Nick will write a love song for me when Justin Bieber hits puberty
    nick will write a love song for joe when justin bieber hits puberty
    ___________
    Nick will write a love song for Thomas Sturges when Justin Bieber hits puberty
    nick will say who ‘stay’ is about when justin bieber hits puberty
    Joe will become a pole dancer when Justin Bieber hits puberty
    —————
    nick will get a lap dance when justin bieber hits puberty
    ______________
    There will be a Kevin and Danielle sex tape when Justin Bieber hits puberty
    miley, nick, and selena will have a threesome when justin bieber hits puberty

• ET

Itsme- EVERYTIME I heard them say “reconnecting” I imagine them sayin “we are having sex again” haha I feel for their sanity. For real.

I will hate iFly..JJ ‘s icon when Justin Bieber hits puberty

• coffeecoffeecoffee

Joe on the daily 10;

====
    cOOL! Quick someone send this to Oceanup
    ___________________________________________

It’s my video and I sent it to OceanUp’s twitter but they will probably post it tomorrow.

__________

i would say ask taylor, but i guess i know her answer… lol

Your Mom Was Here said:

—————
    nick will get a lap dance when justin bieber hits puberty
    ______________
    There will be a Kevin and Danielle sex tape when Justin Bieber hits puberty
    miley, nick, and selena will have a threesome when justin bieber hits puberty
    ______________
    Nick will get pregnant and be octodad when Justin Bieber hits puberty

i will marry joe jonas when justin bieber hits puberty
    Nick will write a love song for me when Justin Bieber hits puberty
    nick will write a love song for joe when justin bieber hits puberty
    ___________
    Nick will write a love song for Thomas Sturges when Justin Bieber hits puberty
    nick will say who ‘stay’ is about when justin bieber hits puberty
    Joe will become a pole dancer when Justin Bieber hits puberty
    —————
    nick will get a lap dance when justin bieber hits puberty
    ______________
    There will be a Kevin and Danielle sex tape when Justin Bieber hits puberty
    _______________
    Jason will have sex with Drob when Justin Bieber hits puberty.

Jonas Brothers will have a number one single on billboard when Justin Bieber hits puberty.

I will hate iFly..JJ ‘s icon when Justin Bieber hits puberty
    justin bieber will stop saying ‘shawty’ when justin bieber hits puberty
    ___________
    Justin Bieber will stop thinking he knows what love means when Justin Bieber hits puberty

• Stateofemergency

someone paid 3000 dollars to meet him in the auction…

• jess

I wish i lived in la :/

• Stateofemergency

WAIT! No one said First?! You guys are finally growing up. : ) cept that nelena chick,

6 more days till Selena and Nick “breakup”

• vespersgoodbye

I loveee youuu niickk gahh

• Anonymousdfkjdf

AAC said:
    Awwww that’s great.
    Now only if I lived in L.A…

me too:(
    I wish i lived in LA. I wish i lived in LA. I wish i lived in LA. I wish i lived in LA. I wish i lived in LA. I wish i lived in LA. I wish i lived in LA. I wish i lived in LA. I wish i lived in LA. I wish i lived in LA. I wish i lived in LA. I wish i lived in LA. I wish i lived in LA. I wish i lived in LA. I wish i lived in LA. I wish i lived in LA. I wish i lived in LA. I wish i lived in LA. I wish i lived in LA. I wish i lived in LA. I wish i lived in LA. I wish i lived in LA.

• LaLaLandGirl

I hate Aeropostale.

click it if you love fashion and want to get free gift cars to stores like FOREVER 21 :]
    ITS AWESOME I ALREADY GOT 400 POINTS:]

WHISH I LIVED IN la :[

• vespersgoodbye

hannaaaaaaa

• ImAwesome

I wish that i could donate, but i dont live in LA…anyways there are lots of wayss to support the cause

• ImAwesome

vespersgoodbye said:

hannaaaaaaa
    —————–
    Rachel?

• vespersgoodbye

ImAwesome said:

vespersgoodbye said:

hannaaaaaaa
    —————–
    Rachel?

nopee butt hiii

dosomething.org/vote

i miss his old curly hair :(

• steph90peace

25? xD JK that’s nice of nick

• ImAwesome

vespersgoodbye said:

ImAwesome said:

vespersgoodbye said:

hannaaaaaaa
    —————–
    Rachel?

nopee butt hiii
    Hii! sorry for my badd, i thought you were her cause she tweet about vespers goodbye today

• livindalife

ROFL at the new Kingsley video.

• msjonas13

i love him sfm

• AAC

Hehe. I like that picture of Nick… A LOT.

• Apeshit_x

Question can I strip off my jeans for Nick?

• Apeshit_x

Question can I strip off my jeans for Nick?

• itsme

Can I strip Nick’s jeans off of him?

• Ron has red hair.

HAHA. Take it off,Nick. ;)
    The sheer power of hormones will magically unzip them.

Doom said:

House is on.

——————

I’m on the west coast and I don’t think it’s on…..are you on the east coast?

iFly…JJ said:

I wish I had some Kool-Aid.
    so you can brainwash us all?

• Forever 16.

I hate Eggs,especially sunny side up.

I love kool-aid we always have kool-aid in my apartment

OH YEAH!

Doom said:

House is on.
    i hate house now, 1-3 are the only good seasons

Joe on the daily 10;

,,,
    wow
    ____

I thought it would be better . I dont buy it he wasnt really exited about it . I dont feel honesty in his answer . He is just being polite

• Doom

Doom said:

House is on.

——————

I’m on the west coast and I don’t think it’s on…..are you on the east coast?
    I had to think. I live in Colorado. Check in an hour maybe?

• Anonnnnnnymous

Apparently Selena tweeted this and then Deleted it.

@selenagomez If I had a dollar for everytime someone said, I hate selena, I’d be rich.Oh wait, I am! Haha so take that haters!

==

Nope

• iFly…JJ

I wish I had some Kool-Aid.

• NICOLE .

did they even date? I was referring to boyfriends.

———————-

Supposedly. It was never official. I just needed an excuse to hate on him. He is evil.

Apparently Selena tweeted this and then Deleted it.

Nah.. It was a poser apparently.

Betty Boop

• Apeshit_x

Joe needs to do something about SEMI . He is the only one who can do it . Nick is too busy and probably dont care .

Demi doesn’t need a coat-tail rider as her best friend.
    _______________________________________
    Demi is a coat-tail rider herself.

• itsme

I would have been mad, just not as much as her hahaha. She should have listened to what he had to say.

But I really don’t think the Joe breakup bullshit qualifies Taylor as mentally ill.

What do you mean he had no choice?
    I wouldn’t have hung up on him. I would have at least heard his explanation.

And he didn’t have a choice b/c he was in Europe. I’m sure he didn’t want to go another several weeks of leading her on thinking everything was ok,when it wasn’t. I think he did what he thought was right. If my b/f lost feelings for me, I’d want to know the second that he did,regardless whether he was 5 minutes away from me, or out of the country.

OMG

Holy fuck!!! hahahahahhahahahahaha
    that is awesome of him.

• Your Mom Was Here

I hate being nice. But I just can’t be mean..

iFly…JJ said:

I wish I had some Kool-Aid.

————————

I love kool-aid we always have kool-aid in my apartment

• Doom

House is on.

• Mercedes

would you guys make fun of me if I put my Ke$ha video up on youtube?

of course i would.

• Ron has red hair.

I wouldn’t have hung up on him. I would have at least heard his explanation.

——————–
    I understand about that, but both claim they didn’t hang up so I don’t know…

I know what you mean about the leading her on though. Granted, it would hurt like a mother.

• Forever 16.

I wish I had some Kool-Aid
    _____
    !@#$%^&*()

Demi doesn’t need a coat-tail rider as her best friend.
    _______________________________________
    Demi is a coat-tail rider herself.
    ___

Comes from the girl with a Nelena icon. Sit the fuck down.

Bored.

Question Of The Day!/Everyday

Nelena?

a) PR
    b) dating
    c) Dating for PR

AND.
    If you had one song to describe Selena’s current…”Obsession” With Nick, what would it be?

EX: “im your biggest fan ill follow you until you love me…”

Does this mean Nelena is not for publicity?

• ET

Does anyone know in what part of my computer I can find the morzila pages I visited and I can erase the cache!? Please

ET said:

Itsme- Exactly. It sounds ~sexual ahah. Anyway.I just hope they to make peace of mind. Not gonna lie this whole feud sucked. Lindsay and Hilary FTW. Haha

Haha. I think there’s better things to fight over/be mad at then some things that they fight about.

• mow.

Hey! Why you lil shawties beein mean to me?

I give good road head beeber. Wan summa dis?

• SELEnaaa<3

LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU NICK!!!

I WANA MEET HIM ONE DAY HES SO CUTE AND TALENTED!!

omg freals tho!

I will hate iFly..JJ ‘s icon when Justin Bieber hits puberty
    justin bieber will stop saying ‘shawty’ when justin bieber hits puberty
    ___________
    justin bieber will stop saying he was a player when he was younger when justin bieber hits puberty
    _________________
    justin bieber will stop wearing purple when justin bieber hits puberty

• tatiyana

nick jonas i love you
    nick jonas i love you
    nick jonas i love you
    nick jonas i love you
    nick jonas i love you
    nick jonas i love you
    nick jonas i love you
    nick jonas i love you

Joe Jonas will stop being hot when Nick Jonas stops being a boob hunter

• ET

Itsme- Of course. But I mean, the whole fight was stupid, But if you’re going to make a stupid fight at least make a good one haha.

• iFly…JJ

Hey! Why you lil shawties beein mean to me?

Us shawties are all taller than you:/

• Justin Bieber

mow. said:

Hey! Why you lil shawties beein mean to me?

I give good road head beeber. Wan summa dis?
    ===========
    ………………ya i wanna summa dat…..bitch!

• Justin Bieber

iFly…JJ said:

Hey! Why you lil shawties beein mean to me?

Us shawties are all taller than you:/
    ==============
    naw you ain’t!

• mow.

………………ya i wanna summa dat…..bitch!

Well when yo dick is bigga then a toothpick, I’ll be eating that shit like a pickle. But until then, alls you’re gonna get is a scratch and rub.

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

• Mercedes

Hey! Why you lil shawties beein mean to me?

lol

so justin, i’m wearing uggs. *wiggles eyebrows*

im just wait for demi n selena to reconect then it will be good at last :] i dont count miley anymore shes like some other world.

ET said:

HAHA. So true. People these days…

• Justin Bieber

mow. said:

………………ya i wanna summa dat…..bitch!

==================
    A scratch n rub on mu big dick! Oh yeah shawtie! Harder harder!

• Justin Bieber

Mercedes said:

Hey! Why you lil shawties beein mean to me?

lol

so justin, i’m wearing uggs. *wiggles eyebrows*
    ===========
    Congragulations! You an ugly ass shawtie!

Fight damn it!

• mow.

A scratch n rub on mu big dick! Oh yeah shawtie! Harder harder!

Meh don’t flatter yourself hunny, you splattered after two seconds. Premature beaver you.

• Yooo!

i want to gooo! and winn!!! lol gonna make my mom take me

• Mercedes

Congragulations! You an ugly ass shawtie!

*throws uggs at justin’s head*
    just for that comment i’m team Jonas Brother BITCH!!!

mow. said:

A scratch n rub on mu big dick! Oh yeah shawtie! Harder harder!

==================
    fuck you you lil stupid shawtie! I’m leavin!

Soooo happy I am living in L.A. but I never saw one of the Jonas Brothers I only saw Demi Lovato.Okay she´s awsome,too but I never met them.

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Support4Niley

• chi chi

OMG i love you sooo much nick
    i hope ur fell’n well & if ur alreay bettr then dats really awsome. wish i cood c u n
    concert but im too broke i’n sure many 16yr olds can agree!

• ET

Joe will sleep with Spencer Pratt when Justin Bieber hits puberty

ET said:

I know. That word just needs to go to hell. lol. I don’t like it. They use it too much and it doesn’t sound right.

• Yo.

You Freaking LOSERS Discusssing other peoples lifes…WTF!? Get a life! Is it any of you’re fucking business if jaylor are back on NO! Is it any of you’re business if joe loved camille NOOO!! So get a massive clue AND SHUIT THE HELL UP!

With a stripper..?
    No, but it’d be bitchin if ‘he’ was.

—————–

lmfao I think my aunt had a male stripper at one of her bacelorette parties

=====================
    I call ‘him’ he because…Well I haven’t found him, and I obviously never will.

Joe will sleep with Spencer Pratt when Justin Bieber hits puberty

Lindsay Lohan will be more successful than Taylor Swift when Justin Bieber hits puberty.

• ET

Your Mom Was Here said:

I will hate iFly..JJ ‘s icon when Justin Bieber hits puberty
    justin bieber will stop saying ‘shawty’ when justin bieber hits puberty
    ___________

• Yo.

=============================

You Fake Dont Immitate Me!

• Tanee08

I wish I tagged my name on these pictures. My effin photography!

• Justin Bieber

Hey! Why you lil shawties beein mean to me?

• mow.

Coffeex3-

Cutest icon ever. Even better then your last one.

Taylor L is not Taylor S type. She broke up with him because she likes bad boys

Hey, i said if I was Taylor S, i don’t want her with him, crazy. but if i was in her shoes, “hell yeah give me the wolfboy.”
    & joe’s not a bad boy at all.

• ;ps

hope no. she’s a freking bitch that used the break up to become famous. i hate her. a lot. i hope she doesnt win no grammys. that’s a good act but for ral she doesnt deserve his frgivven,. she’s low,. a low girl

Ron has red hair. said:

HAHA. Take it off,Nick. ;)
    The sheer power of hormones will magically unzip them.
    He better super glue his zipper then.

Poor demi , Taylor is BFF with selena and she is reconnecting with joe (demi s bff) and now Miley is always with her aussie , selena and nick are together , kevin is married and DEMI is all by herself :(

• Aglimpseofheaven127

HELP DENVER GET NICK TO COME BACK!!!!!!!
    BY TWEETING #nickcomebacktodenver TO GET IT TO BECOME A TRENDING TOPIC!!!

• Lilly

if joe and taylor actually do get back together, i gonna have to check my calendar to make sure it’s not 2008

Jaylor was an awkward couple , they had like no chemistry when they were next to each other .

• itsme

It’s true. It feels like Deja vu. Selena/Nick. Joe/Taylor. I’m not saying that Jaylor is back, I’m just saying, it’s weird.

Is it 2008 all over again ?

Ron has red hair. said:

HAHA. Take it off,Nick. ;)
    The sheer power of hormones will magically unzip them.
    He better super glue his zipper then.

NO WAY! He better let us rip his pants off. omg, i just imagine iot. UHH sound soo… ;p

I feel bad for demi all her friends are reconnecting with the two girls who hate her now . Stay strong dem :)

Is it 2008 all over again ?

why is everyone saying that? lol
    Relax guys.

• iFly…JJ

I think that’s because they werent seen that much in public. But I loved Jaylor they were too cute(:

Demi has Miley . Thats good ;)

• Ron has red hair.

I actually thought Jaylor had really good chemistry…you could just feel the tension.

I didn’t think so with Taylor Squared, except when they were acting.

I dont think Jaylor is back on. They only lasted a couple of months anyway.

Is that why demi is mad and whole ask Taylor thing?

Jason said:

i’m going to definately donate some jeans I have about three pairs that can’t fit me anymore

I bet Drob is gonna use those to do some vodoo on you.
    ———————

Oh god I’d run away from her…….

• Let It Be

Can someone here speak German?

I loved Jaylor.
    But that will NEVER happen.
    If it those I’ll shave my head.
    Oh yeah that’s how sure I am.

• itsme

I dont think Jaylor is back on. They only lasted a couple of months anyway.

That’s what I said. I don’t think Jaylor is back. I’m just saying this is all just a lot to take in. haha.

• yo.

Apeshit_x said:

BIRTHDAY SEX!

====================

I had SEX with Youre DAD.

I beg to differ. IMO Jomilla had more chemistry. And they lasted way longer than Jaylor.

• Lilly

does anyone remember on the first nick/selena post, the one where they’re a picture of them with a fan in dallas? people were talking about if joe and taylor reconnected, that post would be twice as crazy.

• Mercedes

I didn’t think so with Taylor Squared, except when they were acting.

she’s awkward with both of the guys. but esp. tay2 that was all kinds of awkwardness.

Is it just me but I think Joe is trying to act like a nice guy here . Maybe too much . We all know he doesnt want to be treated like a jerk and that its not good for his image..Just my opinion

• Mercedes

Is that why demi is mad and whole ask Taylor thing?

• LyricandMelody_

Rawr.™

• itsme

I understand about that, but both claim they didn’t hang up so I don’t know…

Did she ever say that he hung up on her? I don’t know.lol.

But yeah, I would be more upset with the fact that he led me on all this time knowing he didn’t have feelings for me anymore, then telling me over the phone.

• Forever 16.

Trail mix?

• kristen <333

awesome [=
    too bad i live all the way on the other side of the country; lol
    its for a good cause tho [=

• iFly…JJ

!@#$%^&*() Hey you don’t get this Harry Potter freak started,Kool-Aid is da bomb like tick tick.

IM MARRIED TO THE KOOL AID DUDE!

• Forever 16.

I’m married to Harry Potter.,.

Why did demi unfollowed dirk and garett haha . Are they team selena ?

Apeshit_x said:

itsme said:

Can I strip Nick’s jeans off of him?
    ____________________________________
    Even better,we need answers!
    Where are the rules?
    I don’t think there is any. ;)

• Apeshit_x

Demi doesn’t need a coat-tail rider as her best friend.
    _______________________________________
    Demi is a coat-tail rider herself.
    ___

Comes from the girl with a Nelena icon. Sit the fuck down.
    _______________________________________
    Ok Selena is coat-tail rider also,..well she was doing way good on her own before Nick came along but whatever Demi is still one also.And um I’m already sitting down your the one getting excited.

Yay i live in LA! and im going tomorrow!! i just asked my mom :)

• Forever 16.

Your Mom Was Here said:

yo nice face lets go to dinner
    _____
    Sure,tonight at Finn’s house.

I’m in love…. :)

• Hanna

Joe on the daily 10;

,,,
    wow
    ____

Lol, me too. By reconnecting he probably mean saying hi. Knowing Taylor, that’s a BIG step :P

Your Mom Was Here said:

My mom will give me a million dollars when Justin Bieber hits puberty.

I don’t think you’ll ever be a millionaire then.

Your Mom Was Here said:

i will marry joe jonas when justin bieber hits puberty

Paramore is amazing

• ET

OMGGG IM DYING. If Jaylor goes back.. OMG I swear I’ll slap Taylor, Selena, Nick and Joe and Kevin’d be my favorite person. Those kids are too weird. And I love it.

• Ron has red hair.

Did she ever say that he hung up on her? I don’t know.lol.

Either way, being broken up with sucks.
    She said “I didn’t hang up” I think to rolling stone.
    I think also if you listen to forever and always, he was really fading away from her and she was just frustrated and didn’t understand why leading up to the break up. it may or may not have had to do with camilla, but when joe broke up with her and soon after got together camilla, you can imagine the kind of conclusions she drew.

• iFly…JJ

so you can brainwash us all?

Yeah Lilly that’s what Im gonna do.

i will marry joe jonas when justin bieber hits puberty
    Nick will write a love song for me when Justin Bieber hits puberty

Let It Be said:

I’m in love…. :)

————————

love stinks……

Demi doesn’t need a coat-tail rider as her best friend.
    _______________________________________
    Demi is a coat-tail rider herself.
    ___

Comes from the girl with a Nelena icon. Sit the fuck down.
    _______________________________________
    ___

Before kissin’ Nick’s ass, Selena was just another kid on disney. At least Demi didn’t get famous cause of someone she dated, she got famous cause of her part in CR

Joe Jonas will be the most unconventional in his relationships. He was born under a full Aquarius Moon to his Leo Sun during an eclipse. He will desire a lot of freedom and may rebel against what his family’s idea of relationship is. He likes independent women with a career of their own who play hard to get. There are a number of fortunate aspects in his chart between Jupiter and the outer planets, which indicates much opportunity for career success.

Kevin Jonas will be the most powerful and successful of all three brothers. His Scorpio Sun is on intense planet Pluto. He has prodigious business acumen, hence the ability to make an enormous amount of money. Kevin will experience much transformation in his lifetime, with great passion and the ability to re-invent himself, he has tremendous charisma. He has Venus in Sagittarius which prefers exotic or foreign women and/or women who have a strong faith or spiritual life.

Nick is truly the most romantic, he has the most purest notions about love and can be in love with the idea of love. This is due to his Venus in challenging aspect to Neptune in his chart. He will mature a lot in the next year as Saturn transits Virgo, his Sun sign.

Joe is just being nice but I dont think he really mean it . Just his attitude I dont know its just my opinion .

0h em gee<33
    im glad i live in LA :)

• Forever 16.

Nick will write a love song for me when Justin Bieber hits puberty
    _____
    He did Stay is about Bieber.

• Mercedes

My Nana just called me, Naturally just made #5 on Billy’s countdown on Kiss in Dallas!!!!! Thank You Dallas!!!… http://bit.ly/8vx9bO

from selena’s real twitter.
    ok it’s official she’s boring me to death, time to unfollow her.

Your Mom Was Here said:

i will marry joe jonas when justin bieber hits puberty
    Nick will write a love song for me when Justin Bieber hits puberty
    nick will write a love song for joe when justin bieber hits puberty

Ha!

• Ron has red hair.

I’m married to Harry Potter.,.
    ———————–
    Ginny!?!?! Is that you?

Let It Be said:

I’m in love…. :)

————————

love stinks……
    =====================
    I’m sorry. But I still love ‘him’

Garret is team exes. He loves everybody’s exes. He probably thought Selena & Demi were dating.

Hanna said:

Joe on the daily 10;

Oh.my.god. He looks SO sexy in that interview. UGH. I can’t take it anymore. Wanting someone I know I’ll never have. It sucks.

I’m in love…. :)

With a stripper..?

from selena’s real twitter.
    ok it’s official she’s boring me to death, time to unfollow her.

Hahahaha. But that was sweet what the grandma did.

• Forever 16.

Let It Be said:

I’m in love…. :)

————————

love stinks……
    ______
    To the first chick,me too

To that other person.Its okay buddy,chin up,theres plenty of fish in an aquarium(:

i will marry joe jonas when justin bieber hits puberty
    Nick will write a love song for me when Justin Bieber hits puberty
    nick will write a love song for joe when justin bieber hits puberty
    ___________
    Nick will write a love song for Thomas Sturges when Justin Bieber hits puberty

Hi!

Nice gesture on the part of Nick and Aeropostale.

Check out this website; this was already posted way ahead of Oceanup…

I’m waiting for Selena and Nick’s break up!!! that’s gonna be very soon!!, Nick STAY away from that UGLY MEXICAN BITCH, she DON’T care for you, did you forget about her and Taylor already???

• Let It Be

6 more days till Selena and Nick “breakup”

Lyk3 zomgzz!!11!! Th4nk u god!!11!! Mi dr34m h4s f1n4lly com3 tru3!!11!!

• Rebecca

I got the feeling that Nick can’t be with the one he loves, so that’s why he is going out with that BITCH OF SELENA!!

• iFly…JJ

I would like to see him donate his jeans.

• w

Who caught Joe on E! News just now? He said he and Taylor have ~ reconnected recently and hopes she wins some Grammys. Anddddd he said he might go solo!

• elieaa

Hey AAC and CCC!!

Joe said he reconnected with Taylor Swift.

• Liza

I think so too, Nick you don’t look like you are in love, sorry but that’s what i can see in your eyes baby!!!!!!!! Go and look for the one you love, follow your heart, because Selena is NOT the one you love!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Lilly

‘lightly worn’ jeans? so does that means he want used jeans?

• kevinisugly

ORGASM FACE ORGASM FACE!!

w said:

Cool:D
    I doubt they reconnected doesnt she like hate him?

Okay….?

=====

WTF? Oceanup needs to post it!
    quick someone from the west coasr record e news and send the video here

• AAC

Hey elieaa.
    How are you doing hun?

Cool:D
    I doubt they reconnected doesnt she like hate him?
    ====
    She’s following his brother on twitter. They might be ok.

=====

WTF? Oceanup needs to post it!
    quick someone from the west coasr record e news and send the video here

cool I guess. But this doesnt mean they are dating. Let the rumors begin!

w said:

___________________________________________
    Are you kidding me when did that happen,well I hope they can be in good terms and maybe eventually friends,and what’s with the Jobros and using the word reconnect.

• AnnieRawrs.x

=.=

• AAC

I would like to see him donate his jeans.
    _________

Yeah. And even better, stripping them off for the fans. I think that’ll bring A LOT more donations. ;)

• Yo.

Ok…Nick Loooks Like He’s Having An Orgasm Right there…Nick Go find Miley.

• w

Idk, that came straight from Joe’s mouth but it doesn’t necessarily mean it’s true. Eh I’m more excited for the possibility of a Joe Jonas album.

=====

WTF? Oceanup needs to post it!
    quick someone from the west coasr record e news and send the video here

cool I guess. But this doesnt mean they are dating. Let the rumors begin!

Reconnection doesn’t have to mean dating.

They buried the hatchet

• iFly…JJ

That would be a nice sight.

West coast peeps! Ya’ll need to record E news

• iFly…JJ

That would be a nice sight.

yeahup

• MileyIsBestest

It looks like he is having an orgasim… keep it in ya pants Nick.

• Yo.

@ ImAwsome:

Who the Fuck Namnes Themselves “ImAwsome” !!???? WTF!!?? Isn’t that slightly pathetic having to use that as a username instead of peoiple saying it to you. FAIL.

• elieaa

AAC

I’m good. watching TV and eating.

• Wonderland

AnnieRawrs.x said:

=.=

lol ikr , ;P

• AAC

elieaa

That’s good. :)

so i’m late.

• GoldenGal9311

I’m watching ‘House’ right now. Is Olivia Wilde one of the Doctors? Cause she doesn’t look like a man on the show, but in her pictures, she does.

• BorntoBrMrsJonas

Lilly said:

totally. Omg really id thin that Jaylor is abck at all. Just because he has forgivven her and vice versa id does not mean that thy are like super bff’s now. i hardly doubt on that anyways

Ron has red hair. said:

I didn’t think so with Taylor Squared, except when they were acting.
    ——————
    i never really saw them together much but they were cute but now it’s just seems awkward. i never liked taylor squared

• itsme

Maybe b/c it wasn’t real? I don’t know. I have my doubts.

Thats what Im thinking.Bleh. I just hated 2008 though.

• Ron has red hair.

i never really saw them together much but they were cute but not it’s just seems awkward. i never liked taylor squared
    —————
    Yeahhh…who should Taylor date next…hmmm.

I think someone non famous would be really good for her.

• iFly…JJ

I bet Drob is gonna use those to do some vodoo on you.
    ———————

Oh god I’d run away from her…….
    Haha. Don’t worry Jason she is not in here:D

• Mercedes

Maybe b/c it wasn’t real? I don’t know. I have my doubts.

idk either. it felt off. i think it was fake, or just no chemistry whatsoever.

• Yo.

Taylor squared sex life 0/10 Jaylor 10/10 Joe is Just Too damn sexy. I know he has a massive cock.

I’m a capricorn….

Wheres Jersey. I wonder what she thinks of this whole Jaylor reconnecting,

iFly…JJ said:

so you can brainwash us all?

Yeah Lilly that’s what Im gonna do.
    No! i refuse to drink you kool-aid. i’m not gonna be in your cult. :)

_________________

???? He always looked like he wanted to run away . I am just saying . She is cute and he probably thought she was pretty but there wasnt the spark ; jUST LOOK to the videos , the pics and all . I dont know I dont feel love .

SUDDENLYDARLING.COM is the BEST SITE EVER!!!<3

• Ron has red hair.

idk either. it felt off. i think it was fake, or just no chemistry whatsoever.
    I think it was just convenient…not entirely fake but not entirely real either.

Like, oh hey, you’re a guy I’m working with! Let’s hang out! And they took into a deeper relationship than they actually felt, probably partially for appearances.

• Ron has red hair.

idk either. it felt off. i think it was fake, or just no chemistry whatsoever.
    I think it was just convenient…not entire.ly fa.ke but not entirely real either.

Like, oh hey, you’re a guy I’m working with! Let’s hang out! And they took into a dee.per relationship than they actually felt, probably parti.ally for appearanc.es.

• disney_girl

….
    cany wait for that also..so exited

Ron has red hair. said:

—————
    Yeahhh…who should Taylor date next…hmmm.

I think someone non famous would be really good for her.
    maybe she should stay single for awhile, it might be good for her

• LyricandMelody_

We’re officially going back to 08(ish)…
    But, this time is Demi and Miley.

iFly…JJ said:

I bet Drob is gonna use those to do some vodoo on you.
    ———————

Oh god I’d run away from her…….
    Haha. Don’t worry Jason she is not in here:D
    ++++++++++++++++++
    How do you know that? She could be watching us….

• Ron has red hair.

HOW WAS THE ABOVE COMMENT SPAM!!!! grrr.

Jaylor=HOT Taylorx2= NOT the simple way.

And joe jonas is to fucking damn sexy.

I Hope The Jonas Brothers Break Up!!!! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyy!!

• YouBelongWithMe

Jaylor was a cute couple.
    Too bad things didn’t work out.
    It always happen but I have hope for Cory and Taylor. Too bad he is like 7 years older than her.

Is that why demi is mad and whole ask Taylor thing?
    ____

haha probably . No just kidding but if she knows that joe and taylor are reconnecting and selena and taylor are BFF she must be a little mad . I understand her but whatever .

maybe she should stay single for awhile, it might be good for her
    Yeah..but you know…in time…

• itsme

Joe LOVED Camilla. That was pretty obvious. He took her out in public, admitted on national t.v. that he had a gf, and every time he was with her he just glowed. Unless management or someone was interfering with him and Taylor’s relationship, he wasn’t that serious with Taylor at all.

• disney_girl

Yeahhh…who should Taylor date next…hmmm.

I think someone non famous would be really good for her.

perez hilton

• Ron has red hair.

Jaylor was a cute couple.
    Too bad things didn’t work out.
    —————-
    Yeah that could definitely be cute but also very nerdy awkward….or chace crawford <3 <3

• Anon~

“Everyone is coming to the Wiltern. I smell a cat-fight coming on.”

iFly…JJ said:

I bet Drob is gonna use those to do some vodoo on you.
    ———————

Oh god I’d run away from her…….
    Haha. Don’t worry Jason she is not in here:D

———————-

she’s going to start bugging the other guy on here (hopefully)

oh well.

perez hilton
    ….?

• .IaskShit.

Question Of The Day!

Nelena

a) PR
    b) dating
    c) Dating for PR

—————–
    Yeah, thats true.
    He was head over heels for Camilla.

• YouBelongWithMe

itsme said:

I don’t even think Joe and Taylor’s relationship was even that serious.
    Just Taylor liked Joe more than Joe liked Taylor.

if joe go back with taylor… he can say bye bye to demi

• coffeecoffeecoffee

YouBelongWithMe said:

Jaylor was a cute couple.
    Too bad things didn’t work out.
    ____________________________________

That would be a cute couple.

And age is nothing but a number.

itsme said:

———————–

i love Camille Belle she is pretty beautiful, did you guys see When a stranger calls??

Isn’t she Joe’s longest relationship?

9 months

• Forever 16.

I wish you would just be real with me,

• Forever 16.

IFLY..JJ

Nick will write a love song for Thomas Sturges when Justin Bieber hits puberty
    Thomas is the guy that…
    right.

• itsme

Either way, being broken up with sucks.
    She said “I didn’t hang up” I think to rolling stone.

Again, I’d rather him leave me for another girl than to cheat on me. I think he was probably heading down that road. He knew he had to do something before he did something with Camilla. It’s just my opinion.

• Your Mom Was Here

Your grandma giving birth.

I’m in love…. :)

With a stripper..?
    No, but it’d be bitchin if ‘he’ was.

Your Mom Was Here said:

i will marry joe jonas when justin bieber hits puberty
    Nick will write a love song for me when Justin Bieber hits puberty
    nick will write a love song for joe when justin bieber hits puberty
    ___________
    Nick will write a love song for Thomas Sturges when Justin Bieber hits puberty
    nick will say who ‘stay’ is about when justin bieber hits puberty

Joe on the daily 10;

it’s official when a jo bro says ‘reconnect’, i cringe.

Taylor Swift is apperantly dating John Mayer and Perezhilton is mad about the situation! He warned taylor not go out with him on twitter and treatened john Mayer

Question Of The Day!

Nelena

a) PR
    b) dating
    c) Dating for PR
    —————
    Question of EVERY day*

• Anon~

Taylor Swift and Chace Crawford would (and should!) be the couple of the year. I love her, and he is down-right gorgeous.

Question Of The Day!

Nelena

a) PR
    b) dating
    c) Dating for PR
    I have no idea. :/ However I do have feeling that he is trying to strike a nerve with Miley. His timing seems a bit fishy.
    What do you think.

• Ron has red hair.

I seriously pray this is bullshit.

iFly…JJ said:

I bet Drob is gonna use those to do some vodoo on you.
    ———————

Oh god I’d run away from her…….
    Haha. Don’t worry Jason she is not in here:D

———————-

she’s going to start bugging the other guy on here (hopefully)
    =============
    What other guy?

that m dude that likes miley cyrus

if joe go back with taylor… he can say bye bye to demi

____

for sure haha …

• LyricandMelody_

Blah.

-===

:P

• YouBelongWithMe

That would be a cute couple.

And age is nothing but a number.
    True
    But like the media would go nuts
    And they can suck it

• disney_girl

itsme
    Jan 25, 2010 @ 05:44 pm
    itsme said:

because camilla is georgeous…yah taylor is pretty though but her body shape is fugly

• Lilly

my friend once said, ‘don’t date that girl cause if you breakup with her, she’ll go taylor swift on your ass’

I wonder how will react demi when she will see this . Next time someone will ask her something about joe she ll be like ” ASK TAYLOR ” haha …Oh poor demi :)

Blah.

Why Blah????

• disney_girl

if joe go back with taylor… he can say bye bye to demi

____

for sure haha …

totally demi cut herself

• Ron has red hair.

They would make really beautiful children.

lol. wow.

i knew it joe would reconnect with taylor… he is starting a solo carreer

• Yo.

I think joe and taylor had sex and she was SOOO bad in bed that joe decided to call her and said “Listen hun, You’re sklils arent cutting it, i need someone with a tad bit more experience…someone like..ermm, lets say..CAMILLE BELLE soooo…get a clue….. youre dumped.” *Beeeeeeeeeeep*

if joe go back with taylor… he can say bye bye to demi

____

for sure haha …

totally demi cut herself
    ___
    thats mean . No I think she would just be like sad .

• itsme

Isn’t she Joe’s longest relationship?

9 months

Pretty sure. I’m positive it was his most serious one as well.

• Ron has red hair.

The entire taylor swift manic ex girlfriend thing is such bullshit.

Treat her well and she’ll treat you well. cheat on her and she’ll go nuts, rightfully.

break up with her on the phone and she’ll be rightfully pissed, and then take it to far in this ONE instance. But taking it too far does not include making a JOKE about it on snl.

I’m sorry I got so angry hahaha. Not directed just at you Lilly.

• NICOLE .

Anon~ said:

———————

Haha. Have you been creepin’ on me? They are my OTP. :D

i knew it joe would reconnect with taylor… he is starting a solo carreer
    ___

yep he is way too nice about her . She made him look like shit last year .

• Apeshit_x

Jomilla was the best of all,she really made him happy,he was always smiling it was his first public relationship and he admitted that he was dating.Who thought the day would come where a Jonas would say that.

Isn’t she Joe’s longest relationship?

9 months

Pretty sure. I’m positive it was his most serious one as well.

which why I think Jaylor isnt getting back on.

NICK AND SELENA CAUGHT HAVING SEX IN SOHO BUILDING

• NICOLE .

————————-

She loves bad boys, and he is a major creepo. Can’t say I’m surprised IF it’s true. I haven’t really been paying attention. This comment is the first I’ve heard about it. XD

You dont date someone just because they re beautiful . You must have something else . Thats stupid to say that ;

Yeah, that house was so cool

that m dude that likes miley cyrus

He is a boy?
    :o

• Jason

would you guys make fun of me if I put my Ke$ha video up on youtube?

Joe on the daily 10;

====
    cOOL! Quick someone send this to Oceanup

====

The only person they haven’t reconnected with is Selena,

ASHANTI BITCHES!

• Mercedes

ROFL at the new Kingsley video.
    ---
    it’s sad i agree with him so much, it’s like he’s reading my mind.

• elieaa

I think she’s the one on his team, #13 i think. Not entirely sure.

• housefan
  • YouBelongWithMe

He is a boy?
    :o
    What planet have you been living on?

The only person they haven’t reconnected with is Selena,

Oh, nick connected with her in other ways.

• JBDENVER

HELP DENVER GET NICK TO COME BACK!!!!!!!
    BY TWEETING #nickcomebacktodenver TO GET IT TO BECOME A TRENDING TOPIC!!!

if joe go back with taylor… he can say bye bye to demi

____

for sure haha …

totally demi cut herself
    _______

yeah… but its all good because in 2011 we will see joe and nick trying to reconnect with demi and miley…and selena and taylor writing bitchy songs about them lol

Reconnection doesn’t have to mean dating.

They buried the hatchet

yeh,yeh but you know how gossip works.

Mercedes, your picture never fails to disturb me:/

JOMELLA IS THE BEST COUPLE!!!..NO DOUNT..

• YouBelongWithMe

Jason said:

would you guys make fun of me if I put my Ke$ha video up on youtube?
    Drob might stalk your youtube channel too

Jason said:

would you guys make fun of me if I put my Ke$ha video up on youtube?
    Depends on what knid of video it is.

• YouBelongWithMe

JOMELLA IS THE BEST COUPLE!!!..NO DOUNT..
    No. Cory and Taylor are the best couple

Haha. Have you been creepin’ on me? They are my OTP. :D
    Otp?

so now joe is reconnecting with taylor ..Oh man …

Yep he had a good relationship with camilla but now its over . Its time to move on . You need to stop crying over them or over niley or whatever . We all have a past , we all have loved someone , we all have our heart broken. Now its time to focus on present .

• Ron has red hair.

Except the one thing about Chace and Taylor is that chace dumped carrie underwood by text and taylor would probz not be okay with that hahahahaha

• coffeecoffeecoffee

That would be cool if I lived in LA.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT, did someone say that Jaylor are reconnecting?

====

The only person they haven’t reconnected with is Selena,
    ______________________________
    What’s the point.And what about Nick&Selena.

• JBDENVER

HELP DENVER GET NICK TO COME BACK!!!!!!!
    BY TWEETING #nickcomebacktodenver TO GET IT TO BECOME A TRENDING TOPIC!!!

• BlueandPinkaaaa

The only person they haven’t reconnected with is Selena,

Oh, nick connected with her in other ways.

==
    Meaning?

Mercedes, your picture never fails to disturb me:/

it was this or the ‘pig’! ~.~

BIRTHDAY SEX!

so the Jonas brothers use reconnect with Miley and Taylor but not with Selena?

Is reconnection a slang word for the jonas brothers meaning friends again?

IDGI

• iFly…JJ

I love Joe, but if I was Taylor I would NEVER reconnect with him. Idk.

It s all good jobros are friends with everyone .

The only person they haven’t reconnected with is Selena,

Oh, nick connected with her in other ways.

==
    Meaning?

Let it marinate & get back to me. ;)

#nickcomebacktodenver

I feel bad for people who couldnt go cause he was sick. At least he is better.

Apeshit_x said:

BIRTHDAY SEX!

ITS THE BEST DAY OF THE YEAR GURRL!

I love Joe, but if I was Taylor I would NEVER reconnect with him. Idk.
    ___

Me neither . I like joe but she made a huge bid deal about it and now she is reconnecting with him ? I thought she said that she didnt stay friend with an ex . Well anyway I guess she lied

BIRTHDAY SEX!
    Ummmm…

it was this or the ‘pig’! ~.~

Im hoping it doesnt get any worse than that.

• Mercedes

I love Joe, but if I was Taylor I would NEVER reconnect with him. Idk.

I love Joe, but if I was Taylor i would have stayed w/ Lautner.

#nickcomebacktodenver

u copying & pasting it a dozen times doesn’t get it to trend up here, you know that right? this isn’t twitter.

• itsme

I’m honestly happy that Joe and Taylor have put the past behind them. You can’t stay mad at someone forever. Even though, IN MY OPINION, she was the one holding the grudge.

I love Joe, but if I was Taylor I would NEVER reconnect with him. Idk.
    ___

Um did you actually expect them to hate each other for the rest of their lives. They moved on and buried the hatchet. Its good to live without grudges.

• iFly…JJ

Yeah, she milked that situation until she couldnt get enough of it. She’s smart for making such a big deal. Oh, well I always liked Jaylor but it’s weird now. I doubt that reconnection is legit.

I love Joe, but if I was Taylor I would NEVER reconnect with him. Idk.

I love Joe, but if I was Taylor i would have stayed w/ Lautner.

Taylor L is not Taylor S type. She broke up with him because she likes bad boys

• BorntoBeMrsJonas

I’d be naked if i had the chnce to meet Nick *-*

We reconnect ? Please stop with this word just say we talked lately , we are on a ok level , things are great between us but reconnecting is just aaaah I hate that word

• Jason

So Joe says that he & Taylor reconnected and that automatically makes them a couple?
    coolio

Joe exagerate I am sure she must have said hi to him and he is like ‘oh yes everything is good now’ even though I hope they will finally stop hating on each other , taylor will never forget what he has done .

• iFly…JJ

Oh well I’m glad there’s no grudge. In some way I get why Taylor made such a big deal about it, I mean he IS Joe Jonas.

• jbdenver

please tweet it on twitter :)

He is a boy?
    :o
    What planet have you been living on?

Um..planet Earth?

• NICOLE .

Haha. Have you been creepin’ on me? They are my OTP. :D
    Otp?

——————

One true pairing. It means they’re my favorite couple.

ETA: Well, technically, they’re my favorite straight couple.

• disney_girl

iFly…JJ
    Jan 25, 2010 @ 05:54 pm

Yeah, that house was so cool

i also saw that..in HBO..2 YRS AGO

• iFly…JJ

would you guys make fun of me if I put my Ke$ha video up on youtube?

DROB IS GONNA STALK YOUR YOUTUBE:D

Ron has red hair. said:

The entire taylor swift manic ex girlfriend thing is such bullshit.

I’m sorry I got so angry hahaha. Not directed just at you Lilly.
    it’s okay, i just randomly remember it right now. i think it was back right after taylor swift first came out with the breakup. but the girl my friend was referring to is really crazy, so glad my friend didn’t date her

i really dont like camilla but i would pick her anyday

• disney_girl

NICK AND SELENA CAUGHT HAVING SEX IN SOHO BUILDING

,,,
    censored

Demi doesn’t need a coat-tail rider as her best friend.

• Let It Be

Damn I cannot type today!

• Ron has red hair.

Camilla wasn’t as into him as he was to her.

Ron has red hair. said:

Oh man. Anything to do with getting dumped by technology,Taylor wouldn’t like. Can’t say I blame her. BUT IMO she shouldn’t have been mad over Joe dumping her over the phone. He had no choice.

• iFly…JJ

JOMELLA IS THE BEST COUPLE!!!..NO DOUNT..

NO THE BEST COUPLE IS YBWM AND THE MUFFIN MAN BITCH!

Let It Be said:

Jason said:

would you guys make fun of me if I put my Ke$ha video up on youtube?
    Depends on what knid of video it is.

———————–

well it has my friend in it too, but I’m mostly in the bathtub smoking while my best friend Garrett is on the toilet…..yea, you just have to see it. My friend trey is going to upload it

• iloveyouux

Bored.

• disney_girl

gossipfasho

2 minutes ago from web

haha wise choice.

• NICOLE .

——————

Not really. I have no doubt that Martin Johnson treated her like shit, and she’s still friends with him….

Jason said:

would you guys make fun of me if I put my Ke$ha video up on youtube?
    ——————————–
    What’s your channel.

Ron has red hair. said:

that actually not true

• blingbling

You’re nothing but a hound dog,Hoe.

• Jason

I’m going to make a video telling drob to leave me the fuck alone if she tries stalking me on youtube

• disney_girl

iFly…JJ
    Jan 25, 2010 @ 05:58 pm
    iFly…JJ said:

JOMELLA IS THE BEST COUPLE!!!..NO DOUNT..

NO THE BEST COUPLE IS YBWM AND THE MUFFIN MAN BITCH!

?????!!!!!!!!!!

Can someone please answer me, is it true that Joe said he’s reconnecting with Taylor?

• Ron has red hair.

What do you mean he had no choice?

Let It Be said:

Jason said:

would you guys make fun of me if I put my Ke$ha video up on youtube?
    ——————————–
    What’s your channel.

——————-

• LaLaLandGirl

Great cause

second. :)

• nelena4eva

firssttt

or not. haha.

• AAC

Awwww that’s great.
    Now only if I lived in L.A…

• LyricandMelody_

Apparently Selena tweeted this and then Deleted it.

People need to stop talking about their ex , its getting annoying . You can love a couple or think they were cute together but somehow when you know its over please dont come here months later on here to say “they were the best couple ” apparently no they werent . You stay with someone because you love them if someone decided its better to go separate ways then it means the relationship wasnt perfect even if it was just for one of them. You have to let it go . Yes sometimes it hurts and its hard but you have to know that just means that you werent to be and there will be someone right for you in this world . Someone who will be the best for you cause she will bring the best in you and will make you a better person. And thats when you can say “BEST COUPLE EVER ” .

• coffeecoffeecoffee

___________________________________________

Yeah, he said it on the Daily 10 tonight.

—————
    did they even date? I was referring to boyfriends.

• disney_girl

why they stalked demi’s twitter

• iloveyouux

Apparently Selena tweeted this and then Deleted it.

LMFAO! I dont think she would say that.. How do you know?

if joe go back with taylor… he can say bye bye to demi

____

for sure haha …

totally demi cut herself
    _______

__________________

probably ahahahah

Apparently Selena tweeted this and then Deleted it.

___

ROFL, We can all get rich by licking Nick J’s ass, bitch.

• LyricandMelody_

NEVERMIND.

Stupid people.

Somone said it was @SelenaGomez who said it, but it was a poser @selenagonnez so. Its ok:)

• jbdenver

HELP DENVER GET NICK TO COME BACK!!!!!!!
    BY TWEETING #nickcomebacktodenver TO GET IT TO BECOME A TRENDING TOPIC!!!

• Ron has red hair.

Mark my words….half a million teen girls will show up just to see if Nick peels the “lightly worn” jeans of his own body and donates them.

• Apeshit_x

so the Jonas brothers use reconnect with Miley and Taylor but not with Selena?

Is reconnection a slang word for the jonas brothers meaning friends again?

IDGI
    _________________________________

I don’t think Nick has been asked if he was dating her or anything about it yet.Except for the question of her going to his concert so he hasn’t had the chance to use reconnecting.

Ron has red hair. said:

HAHA. Take it off,Nick. ;)

Well now joe is friends with eveybody , he should make his bff demi reconnect with her ex bff selena . Thanks :)

• Mercedes

taylor will never forget what he has done .

haha which was?

Jason said:

I bet Drob is gonna use those to do some vodoo on you.

Wait . Selena is back with nick , joe and taylor are friends again but Selena and Demi hate each other …. Please tell me I am dreaming