Miley Hemsworth, Miley & Liam Marriage?

miley-hemsworth

Miley Ray Cyrus recently denied that she is engaged to current boyfriend Liam Hemsworth after she was pictured wearing a ring on her engagement finger. However, Miley has been joking to friends about changing her last name to ‘Hemsworth’. A source to close to Miley told Star [Via Pop Crunch]:

Miley’s crazy in love with Liam, and keeps joking that Miley Hemsworth sounds so fancy and sophisticated. She says she can’t wait to turn 18 this year so she could do whatever she wants, even marry Liam, and no one can stop her.’ Miley has reportedly told her record company that she now wants to take a career break to spend more time with Liam.

• souzi

i wonder who those damn “sources” are..i call BULLSHIT!!

• Eneyi

Ehh it’s Star/Pop Crunch. Take it with a grain of salt.

• YouBelongWithMe

ASK TAYLOR
    LOL

If this is true, which is highly impossible, girl needs a reality check.

• kim

omgosh who cares. as if miley is the first and only girl to joke about changing her last name to their current boyfriend. most girls do that. its not that big of a deal….dont mean their gettin married. most girls do that with celebs. if that was the case i shoulda been married to orlando bloom,lol.

• Andreiita

I don’t trust in anything that STAR MAGAZINE say.

• lalalalea

old.old

i dont like her no more what a slut she prefers to have some more sex time then to work on her fail music wowww ive lost respect fro her shes annoying when it comes to relationships

• hpaddictedx

Miley Hemsworth

No no no no no.

• Andreiita

I don’t trust in anything that STAR MAGAZINE say.

• hpaddictedx

Miley Hemsworth

No no no no no.

• SHUTUP!

argh, she’s 2 young!!! plus, STAR? so fakee

I’d say i stopped reading at ‘Star’. But i really stopped reading at ‘Marriage’.

• Andreiita

I prefer MILEY CYRUS
    really.

shes livin in lalaland

• CoinBears

Tell me why that instead of me going to buy my pizza, I read this garbage?

haha STAR. Seriously oceanup?

• kmmy4444

stopped reading at Star

• ThanksHeavenForKevin

Star? yeah right.

LMFAO STAR.

• xostephxo176

if the other rumor turned out to be false… why would be believe this? the answer is simple: ask taylor. TAYLOR KNOWS ALL.

• sweet.caroline

aleluia vai desgrudar do pé do nick

• iLoveChrisBrown

What.. No she better get that Album out this Summer she bettah. I can’t wait for the New Miley album ahhhh

• mhmm .

3 WORDS,
    WHAT.THE.FACK.
    I was hoping she was going to put out a new fantastic album!
    I hope this is a rumour D:

xostephxo176 said:
    haha its called bye bye birdie. and it just went off broadway yesterday lmao…..
    Bye Bye Birdie is amazing :).

• xostephxo176

StarLight24 said:
    xostephxo176 said:
    haha its called bye bye birdie. and it just went off broadway yesterday lmao…..
    Bye Bye Birdie is amazing :).
    ____
    i know i loved it!

• ET

LMAO Star Magazine. Yesterday I had the weirdest dream ever&i feel like sharing it: Well, We were in Oceanup and Nick had his concert at LA. Selena was there obviously and.. Miley showed up. She was singing along with the songs and joking around with Joe and Maya. Selena went all crazy and recorded a video sayin how she hated Miley and that she was going to kill her cat if Miley didn’t let Nick alone.(lulz?) So apparently that video was leanked and everyone was freaking out. Then Selena wrote a block to cover her ass sayin that some allien invated her body, and that someone mutaned(sp?) Her. Anyway Selena fans believed her and everyone was fighting but Nicole, who was talking about how hot Barney was? So Kelsey(the Selena fan) and Emily Ford got in a fight and they were going to meet each other and do a duel like the old west ones. And Then Kevin Jonas appeared in a condom commercial with Danielle. .. It was akward.

• YouBelongWithMe

Stop posting shit from Star.
    Star is bull shit.
    The people who run it are 10 years old.

shes worse than brtiney

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Hmm.. I don’t really like her with Liam, I just get a ‘Famewhore’ feeling from him “/ & Atm hes all she seems to do

oceanUP needs to stop posting stuff from Star.

• ILoveBarney

ey guys. My name’s Pay (it’s short for something), and my sister is turning 18 soon. Our dad recently passed away, and my mom can’t find a job, so our family is lacking money. For her 18th, her friend’s family got my sister and her friend tickets to go see Nick Jonas ad the Administration’s Berkeley show. Well, my family can’t afford to get her anything, but then an idea hit me. My dad used to play and sing the song “I Don’t Wanna Miss A Thing” all the time, and as a result it means a whole lot more to my sister and I than just a favorite song- it’s the best way we can remember our dad. So, I thought that if I could get Nick to cover this song at the show, it would mean a lot to my sister and it would make up for the fact that we can’t afford to buy her anything for her 18th. I’ve tweeted Nick, but if you could all make #nickjcoveridontwannamissathing a trending topic or something, that would be great and it would mean a lot to my sister. Thank you!
    I don’t even want him to call her onstage or anything (my sister is so ridiculously shy that would do more harm than good), i just want him to play the song. thank you all.

i’m REALLYYY sorry if i’m annoying anyone with this. if i am just tell me and ill give it a rest.
    ——————–

WE SHOULD TRY TO GET OCEANUP TO POST THIS :)))

why cant she be more like selena sel is opening her legs for nick and still manages to keep her show and work good

everyone on this site saying something along the lines of “next Britney” or “her career is down the toilet” or “i’m losing respect for her” or “she’s so stupid”-

I can’t wait to laugh in your face when Miley is 18 or 19 and still not married. I swear you all need common sense, to actually read Star magazine and tell me that they’re reliable, and to get a life.

you people are all PATHETIC.

YouBelongWithMe said:
    Stop posting shit from Star.
    Star is bull shit.
    The people who run it are 10 years old.

THIS. Star is the biggest fail of a magazine I’ve ever seen.

SLUT SLUT SLUT

SLUT SLUT SLUT

You obviously have no idea what that word means.

• hpaddictedx

you people are all PATHETIC.
    I know right.

• YouBelongWithMe

SLUT SLUT SLUT
    Why be a slut when you can be a duck?

shes dumb she said she would never date an actor now look where she is

• ET

LMAO Star Magazine. Yesterday I had the weirdest dream ever&i feel like sharing it: Well, We were in Oceanup and Nick had his concert at LA. Selena was there obviously and.. Miley showed up. She was singing along with the songs and joking around with Joe and Maya. Selena went all crazy and recorded a video sayin how she hated Miley and that she was going to k.I.ll her cat if Miley didn’t let Nick alone.(lulz?) So apparently that video was leanked and everyone was freaking out. Then Selena wrote a blog to cover her ass sayin that some allien invaded her body, and that someone mutaned(sp?) Her. Anyway Selena fans believed her and everyone was fighting but Nicole, who was talking about how hot Barney was? So Kelsey(the Selena fan) and Emily Ford got in a fight and they were going to meet each other and do a duel like the old west ones. And Then Kevin Jonas appeared in a condom commercial with Danielle. .. It was akward.

• dont jugde

YouBelongWithMe said:

Stop posting shit from Star.
    Star is bull shit.
    The people who run it are 10 years old.
    WIN thanks someone with brain :)Star EPIC FAIL

• hpaddictedx

shes dumb she said she would never date an actor now look where she is
    You can’t help who you fall for. The heart doesn’t listen.

• ET

Why do people care so much if another “co-star” come around. You know nothing. Its like sayin that Brad Pitt is going to Angelina because he used to date his co-stars. Idk and I don’t care. Let her live..

rrff

fuck this website, everytime i try to post im apparently spaming … fucking morons.

• Samm.

what the fuck is the point and reading it, if you think she’s a slut!? you don’t know her so if you dont like who she is deal with it.

• hpaddictedx

LMFAOO. I need your dreams.

• Daisy Montana

I hope she gets married by 18 and then divorce, she’ll learn how spoiled she is

ET said:
    I wouldn’t be surprised if that gets posted on here as truth, that’s the sad thing. Your icon is amazing though. I miss Full House :(.

Star Magazine.
    Meh BS

lol star magazine

Daisy Montana said:
    I hope she gets married by 18 and then divorce, she’ll learn how spoiled she is
    I hope people like you learn to mature a little bit someday. Then you’ll look back and see how ignorant you truly sound.

She’s spoiled because she can get married ? LOL, how fucking retarded are you ? So Kevin Jonas is also spoiled ? BECAUSE he’s 20 & he’s married, BTW it doesn’t say she’s getting married now. READ then say something.

• xostephxo176

StarLight24 said:
    ET said:
    ___
    omg i love full house! i saw a broadway show on friday and john stamos played the main character! it was awesome i was like 40 feet away from him lol

xostephxo176 said:

LUCKY!!! I am so jealous of you right now. What’s the name of the show?

• xostephxo176

StarLight24 said:
    xostephxo176 said:

LUCKY!!! I am so jealous of you right now. What’s the name of the show?
    ____
    haha its called bye bye birdie. and it just went off broadway yesterday lmao…..

• Anonymous1

The fact that she’s ALWAYS hanging out with him and she never hangs out with her other friends make me sad. :/ Oh well its her life.
    YEAH SOMETHING’S WRONG WITH THAT PICTURE WHY ONLY HIM AND NONE OF HER OLD FRIENDS?

• girl crush mileyyyyy

Bullshit!!!!!!

• Mileyfan224

WHAT EVER OCEANUP THAT IS NOT TRUE AT ALL UR JUST MAKING UP LIES SO U CAN MAKE HER LOOK BAD!!!!

omggggggggg, i don’t think sooo……. But he is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed.

__

I hope you know how fucked up you sound. First of all, it takes time until you meet that person who you think is the “one”. She said he is the first person that understands her, which means that Nick & Justin failed.

Second, how on earth do you know that she doesn’t hang out with her friends? cause you don’t see them on picutures? you’re pretty much sayin that their lifes is what you see on pictures.

And you know how fucked up YOU sound?

It also takes time to even date the person, if you want an actual healthy relationship with a person, you’d wait a few months just talking and hanging out but it seems they were thrusted into a relationship when they were two strangers and she fell too fast for him too soon. But I wouldn’t expect you to know that since you’re 12 ;)

And its pretty obvious. There’s all these sightings not only on oceanup but other places too that say she’s with Liam. When did she last hang out with her friends?

i’d do him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Liam has any brains and wants to be taken seriously as an actor he’ll dumb the little skank.

And if this article is true, wow, she is an idiot. She falls for every guy she works with then finds a replacement once she gets bored. I don’t think this relationship is going to be any different. Give it 5 months of her being obsessed with him, then he leaves to go home, Miley works on another movie or album, then finds a new boyfriend or goes running back to Nick or Justin.

• stupiddumbpplz

hmm… Miley Ray Jonas? or Miley Ray Hemsworth?? ;)

STAR IS CRAP!
    hasn ocean up learned yet?

• chelly

miley hemsworth ….my ass
    id prefer miley CYRUS better

haha thats a RUMOR u ppl

• Just Me :)

Miley Hemsworth sounds..weird.
    ____________________________
    Agreed!

• Just Me :)

She only thinks she’s “in love” with him because they made a movie together.

What’s gonna happen when she starts making other movies with other people?

This relationship is getting on my nerves!

(& take to condsideration that this is coming from a Miley fan :/ )

What’s with the “ask Taylor” comment? Does it have to do with the slip up about Miley & Justin Gaston dating during the Ryan Seacrest interview?
    _____________________________
    No, it’s because, Demi’s in London rite now & a fan asked her how Selena was and she said “Ask Taylor”

• xfruitcake

“she is crazy. Miley is crazy.”

that’s the first thing that came to my head when i red this. just saying.

Agreed.

__

And do you know how fucked up YOU sound?

And suddenly you are the relationship guru? This post has nothing to do with Nick OR Justin. It has everything to do with Liam. So? Justin understands her. My sister said that about her exes and they broke up. They were thursted into a relationship when they were just aqquanitinces. They fell for each other too fast too soon. But I wouldn’t expect you to know that since you’re 12 years old or you sure sound like it. I’m not even sure what you are trying to say since none of this post or anything I wrote had anything to with Nick or Justin.

And have you ever been to other sources? Not just OceanUP, that see Miley a lot and they say she is never hanging out with her friends as much anymore. Take that as you will.

Oops, I said Justin understands her, I meant Liam understands her xD

She only thinks she’s “in love” with him because they made a movie together.

What’s gonna happen when she starts making other movies with other people?

This relationship is getting on my nerves!

(& take to condsideration that this is coming from a Miley fan :/ )

Agreed.

She only thinks she’s “in love” with him because they made a movie together.

What’s gonna happen when she starts making other movies with other people?

This relationship is getting on my nerves!

(& take to condsideration that this is coming from a Miley fan :/ )

Agreed.

__

• Canadian*Girl

Star magazine is full of lies… I don’t know why you keep posting their articles.

haha…this is going to be another 8 month relationship until she signs for another movie and meets someone else

• cm

If it’s true, what a dumb, immature, stupid cow Miley is. Slow down, you’ve got another 75 years.
    He-he I wonder if Liam will fall so easily for his next co-star, dumping his current girlfriend again. He’s such a wonderful guy. Karma.

• dina

miley wears a purity ring and she is very cloce with her family that she knows they would not aporove! The ring that she was wearing could be her purity ring not engegment ring! miley belongs with someone her age like nick he knows her better!

• Sonny

Miley Cyrus is the best name for her, haha. But if I had to choose the name Miley Hemsworth or Miley Jonas, DEFINITELY Miley Hemsworth! Miley Jonas just sounds like a children toy. :P While Miley Hemsworth flows and unfortunately, does sound smart.

i think shes obsessed with liam

u o,o lmao wtf joanna 0.0

ASK TAYLOR

• RSIE

mmmmmm star magazine.
    totally legit :/:/:/

haha i know right

• HOT DAYUMMM

haha please.
    She’ll drop Liam so fast when her new co-star comes around…
    we’ve seen it happen MANY TIMES, so whoever believes this is an idiot.

• souzi

i wonder who those damn “sources” are..i call BULLSHIT!!

• mimi

lol. Star magazine always tell lies. I think this is the reason why ocean up put up star to get the people talking.

He or she can’t find nothing bad with miley so he or she goes to the fakest magazine to make miley look bad.

But hey liam is hot I will not mind a piece of that. Did I just said that outloud. He a big guy so just the thought wao…..

Miley is smarter than this.

• LOL

Yeah, I’m sure this is 100% true

I’m also best friends with all the celebrities ever known. WE HANG OUT ALL DA TIMEEE!

• lalaala.

don’t be stupid.

• fdafdasdfa

YAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYA (:

THAN SHE’LL FADE AWAYYYY!!!!!!

im starting to like liam now

• fuck liam

idiot big fat idiot

• mimi

This is the same magazine that said she will marry nick and justin lol, and guess what miley still single.

• WHOAH! MILEY CYRUS IS GORGEOUS…
  • ShyLove13

erm. Miley; don’t take this offensively; but singing is your career…better work at your career instead of letting it fall behind. Justin Bieber is already almost done with his second album..so come on?

• NICE BRA SELENA…
  • mimi

I just hope she doesn’t dump all her friends for this boy :/ she doesn’t hang out with them as much, even her mom
    Mandy is busy with the beach girls. Her mom is probably letting her drive her car. You know all girls get the fever to drive when they get their license. Demi is doing promotion in london. But she hangout with her male friend scott or whatever her friend is. She still hanging out with friend just different one’s because they all busy. And nick well he is back with selena and selena is super jelouse and she always prohibit nick even talking to miley. Beside she hangout with her friends everyday on set emily and mitchell.

• mimi

said:

The bra looks like the water bras my friend wears to make her breast look bigger, am not sayin they are, am just saying they look like it. I don’t have that problem.

Miley said herself never to trust star mag so this is bullshit! it doesn’t even sound like Miley…and shes already doing whatever she wants to do…

chill out people damn

• sharewisdom

said:

What the fuck. Selena is showing her breast and using shirts we can see her breast hahaha.

Were are her fans the same fans who call miley for wearing that same fucking shirt.

Selena fans are fuckin hiding now?? Waiting for the slut and whore comment tours selena.

Was anything ever true that Star Magazine or the National Enquirer reports? I think the make up 100% of their stories and insert “a source revealed” or “fiends/an insider reported”.

• liam h sucks

no miley no miley stay pleas

• M

I think Miley and Liam are so good together. You can tell that they make each other happy. I don’t know either of them personally, but whatever makes them both happy is the best thing. They are both old enough to start making decisions on their own.

• iFail2Much

She’s a teen, he probably took her v-card, and now she thinks she’s in love with him.

• wish

Miam are so cute! <3

• xCookieMuffin

There kinda cute as a couple :)
    But I still think Liam needs to gtfo :|

• xCookieMuffin

Gay. She is so stupid sometimes. She cant wait to turn 18 s she can have sex. Common Miley. Such a nice way to say my purity ring means nothing.

:| …..

• seriously.

Miley Hemsworth sounds..weird.

WANT FREE FOREVER 21 GIFT CARDS!!!!!!!!

CLICK HERE AND GET POINT TOWARDS FREE GIRFT CARDS. ITS SOOOOOO COOL I ALREADY HAVE 400 POINTS :]

WANT FREE FOREVER 21 GIFT CARDS!!!!!!!!

• Sonny

• No Bitchassness

• Eneyi

ASK TAYLOR
    rofl

• Mercedes

wow, hope he’s worth it.

hpaddictedx said:
    Lmfao okay bitch. She’s not even getting married. This is from Star fucking magazine.

You can’t judge someone on who’s the better Christian or not. It’s not you’re place. You’re not God or the fucking boss.
    The last part of your comment reminded me of Kingsley haha.

• Daisy Montana

Miley is a dumbass, how can she get married? Kevin is so mature, and he deserved to get married cause he was raised by good parents. Miley’s parents are stupid to let their daugther to be like she is right now, dating older men.

• hpaddictedx

The last part of your comment reminded me of Kingsley haha.
    He’s my inspiration.

People that believe Star Magazine are retards.

• YouBelongWithMe

Daisy Montana said:

You are a dumb ass for believing this.

lets forget about this shit…

miley fans rise ur hands :)

oh, ok star magazine

Daisy Montana said:
    I don’t know who you think you are little miss Daisy Montana, but you are one of the most ignorant commenters I have ever seen on OceanUp. Including the anonymous users. Once again, you do not know any of them or their parents so you can’t say that. It’s not your place to judge anyone other than yourself. At the end of the day, saying things like this won’t do anything to make you feel better about yourself. Another thing, how does this even effect your life? It doesn’t! So grow up and get over it. Who cares if she dates older men? I like older guys too. There’s nothing wrong with that. It’s completely normal. You must be some little 12 year old or something.

• Chelsea-Rose

Haha, I think I’m the only one who wouldn’t mind if this was true.
    As long as she’s happy that’s fine. And Liam clearly makes her happy.
    I’m not a big ‘Miley music fan’ anyway, so I’m cool with this.

hpaddictedx said:
    He’s my inspiration.
    He’s everyone’s inspiration. The man’s a comedic genius.

• dont jugde

Please do everyone a favour and Stop tlking :) thanks

• Daisy Montana

YouBelongWithMe said:
    Daisy Montana said:

You are a dumb ass for believing this.
    What I said, was 100% true. Besides, I don’t need to explain myself to people like you.

• jill

jill said:

Am i the only one who notice that miley isn’t friendly to the paps anymore ? and where is alison ?
    __________________________

Ask Taylor.

Haha, just kidding. Is Alison the person that always says, “Hey Molly”?

And she’s getting older, so she probably wants more privacy.

lmao
    i can understand that she wants more privacy. i’ve never even understood how she could be nice to them anyways.. expect that alison guy who’s funny ! he is the brazilian pap

she kind of look piss here

btw i love her prius

Chelsea-Rose said:
    Haha, I think I’m the only one who wouldn’t mind if this was true.
    As long as she’s happy that’s fine. And Liam clearly makes her happy.
    I’m not a big ‘Miley music fan’ anyway, so I’m cool with this.
    I wouldn’t mind either, I just know it’s false because it’s Star magazine lol.

• dont jugde

He’s my inspiration.
    He’s everyone’s inspiration. The man’s a comedic genius.
    HELL YE love that dude

• Chelsea-Rose

StarLight24 said:

Chelsea-Rose said:
    Haha, I think I’m the only one who wouldn’t mind if this was true.
    As long as she’s happy that’s fine. And Liam clearly makes her happy.
    I’m not a big ‘Miley music fan’ anyway, so I’m cool with this.
    I wouldn’t mind either, I just know it’s false because it’s Star magazine lol.

Haha, true. Have they ever reported something true? But it’s funny to see what they print. Gives me some laughs :)

• ET

“My head is cold don’t judge me.”

• Lovely

Lol. =]

• Andreiita

laughing laughing as hard as I can!
    Star Magazine always make the worst gossip if they can.

• jill

this is simply bullshit :)

• hpaddictedx

I hope she gets married by 18 and then divorce, she’ll learn how spoiled she is
    I don’t know what it is about your face, but I just wanna deliver my fist in your suck hole.

• ET

DontJudge- I love you too dear<3

StarLight- haha Can you imagine? And I know full house rocks my socks:)

• hpaddictedx

I hate nightmares ):

• GoldenGal9311

jill said:

__________________________

Ask Taylor.

Haha, just kidding. Is Alison the person that always says, “Hey Molly”?

And she’s getting older, so she probably wants more privacy.

We should really make #AskTaylor a TT haha that would be so funny :P since everyone seems to be talking about it in a lot of posts. What do you think??

STAR MAGAZINE IS NOT TRUE. IT’S RUMOURS?!

Oceanup, stop being nasty about Miley.

I noticed you like to use bad pics of Miley, and use rumours as her news

Yet for the Jonas Brothers, Selena and Demi you always wait for the TRUE story, and use nice pics of them.

Why though ?

• RockYourBody

LMFAO, weirdest dream EVER.

• sharewisdom

Shut your fucking mouth. Your parents are the one’s who are stupid that didn’t teach right from wrong specially when is a magazine like star who pick’s on miley and tell lies stupid.
    Really how the fuck kevin is mature when just the year before he was the dumbass who put a teacher taking teams, that looks mature to you? I don’t think so. MIley parent raise a strong girl at least she don’t complain about her fucking ears and everything like selena. That’s right I went there.

• hpaddictedx

Kevin Jonas got married because he is true christian and he thinks Danielle is the love of his life.
    Miley Cyrus is just a hypocrite when it comes to Jesus Christ

If you believe Star magazine you have serious mental problems.

• RockYourBody

BS.

• Andreiita

lol I can’t stop laughing.
    People are REALLY gonna believe this?
    COME ON! IT’S..
    STAR MAGAZINE = INVENTED GOSSIP MAGIZINE!

im sure oceanup have posted this before

I have a feeling this is gonna last. I mean she wasn’t like this with Nick, by having a career break and shizzz.

• xostephxo176

yeah cuz she was 14/15 that would be strange….. 17 is young enough…. but this is so not real! :)

she’s just in love with him – chill out!

• Andreiita

STAR MAGAZINE = INVENTED GOSSIP MAGIZINE!

DON’T BELIEVE THIS!

• mhmm .

If she starts forming an austrailian accent, I will have to admit she’s annoying…. even though she’s my fave girl Disney star. Oh what a sad sad time :(
    I miss it when she wasn’t crazy in love and was just… Miley.

this is coming from star magazine….
    just saying.

i’d doooo him any time!!!!!!1

• hpaddictedx

She is going to have a new album. I think she has recorded some songs already.

• angeange

Seriously OceanUp.. STAR?

Oh my God I can’t believe that people actually trust Star magazine.

haha STAR MAGAZINE – wow!
    do they go this far to try to ruin a star’s life? so lame!

TEAM MILEY!

• MitchelMluv

Right, becuase Star is sucha reputable and highly distinguished piece of fine trustworthy literature…
    not!
    Eurgh…I know who she should mary, and it insnt liam (it aint Nick either, so dont even start that niley crap)

• GoldenGal9311

WHAT.THE.FACK.
    ______________

Lmao @ “fack”. That’s how Minnesotans talk.

uhhh….no comment

• croatiangirl

Two words:
    STAR MAGAZINE
    That s all what Im saying

Her parents are so permissive. I’m sure if she insisted she wanted to get married, they would give their permission. Of course she’d be divorced the second the next guy came by.

STAR.MAGAZINE.

Just sayin.

I agree. Once another co-star comes around, Liam’s history. Then that co-star’s gonna be history once another comes around.

Posted twice. My bad.

she just wants to get married to have sex with liam nothing new.

• xostephxo176

arent like all of mileys siblings love children except for noah?? dude gets around :/

• mhmm .

GoldenGal9311 said:

WHAT.THE.FACK.
    ______________

Lmao @ “fack”. That’s how Minnesotans talk.
    LOL, too bad I’m Canadian !
    xD
    I just wanted to keep the swear pg 14 xD

oh fuck no !!!!! this is bull shit

• xostephxo176

HELLLL NO.

• hpaddictedx

No Brandi and the horse are Tish’s kids from another man. Miley, Branson, and Noah are Billy&Tish’s kids.

Miley Hemsworth does sound sophisticated.

• Nobody Does It Better xx

Can anybody spell B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T?!

• dont jugde

I DONT believe this and OU STAR??

• juliecouture

miley is so serious when it comes to shit like this like damn chill i know you really like him but seriously you should worry about your career because soon your going to be whatever

no- Miley’s the only love child. BR was married before and divorced which made Brandi and Trace (Cody Cristopher was also a love child), then when Tish was preggo with Miles she and BR got married then Braison and Noah were while they were married.

and I’m missing what the problem is with love children. it might not be the safest bet but i was a love child, as was one of my best friends.

and I have friends who weren’t love children but they’re parents are divorced and the kids do things like alcohol and sex.

This is NOT true!!!

WOW SLUT MUCH HER CARREER IS GOING DOWN THE TOILET

Brit and K.Fed 2.0

• Katie13

she seems to be away with it these days

oops Brandi and Trace are TIsh’s kids…but I think Billy raised them from a very young age

• Mayra.

Miley Cyrus sound grat just the way it is :D

• Chelseak

NOOOO Miley noooo! Say it ain’t so! It’s a quick and slippery slope down to Britney-ville. Don’t take time off! Your career is HOT now, in five years…not so much. Please just stick to the singing and acting thing for a while. Because, once you leave…your career won’t ever be the same.

• Notion

Cyrus sounds better. Even though I do not believe anything! =]

Daisy Montana said:
    Miley Cyrus is just a hypocrite when it comes to Jesus Christ.

How is Miley a hypocrite when it comes to Jesus Christ? There’s no commandment about not getting married young.

Don’t be ignorant.

• Anonymous1

LISTEN UP ALL I’M POSTING THIS HERE CUZ I DONT HAVE ALOT OF TIME AND I NEED TO SAY THIS PEOPLE NEED TO LISTEN TO ME AND OTHER CURRENT AND FORMER NILEY FANS CUZ WE HAVE NOT BEEN WRONG YET NICK IS W/ SELENA OUT OF PURE DESPERATION, MILEY AND LIAM ARE MORE SERIOUS COURTNEY HAD JUST BROKEN UP W/HIMAND THE PRESSURES OF A SOLO PROJECT PUSHED HIM TO THIS POINT WHERE WE SEE HIM NOW,SURE HE SHOULD BE A MAN A NOT DO IT BUT HE DID AND MARK MY WORDS HE IS MISERABLE ABOUT IT BUT SHES HIS LITTLE PET, SHE WILL BE THERE TO PUT ON A SHOW FOR HIM AND FAMILY AND HIS BIG UGLY EGO LIKES IT BUT SHE IS NOT WHERE HIS HAPPINESS IS AND IT SHOWS JUST LIKE IN 08 AND ITS SO STUPID COURTNEY WAS BETTER FOR HIM THAN SHE IS AND SELENA/NELENA FANS MUST BE LIKE 10, INTELLIGENT MATURE PEOPLE WOULD NOT SUPPORT THAT THEY ARE MAKING A JOKE OF THEMSELVES AND ARE NOT TRULY HAPPY,THEY MIGHT EVEN BE TRYING TO FORCE THEMSELVES TO LOVE EACH OTHER BUT ITS ALL FAKE AND A WASTE OF TIME ITS PATHETIC AND IT LIKE WATCHING THE TITANIC LEAVE SHORE,LISTEN TO MNILEY FANS, NELENA IS A DISASTER AND A MISTAKE AND THEY BOTH MAKE ME SICK WITH THEIR FAKENESS AND DISHONESTY

• Just Me :)

I love her,
    But if she marries that guy, I’m gonna lose ALL respect for her & un-fan myself :P

• xAubrianna13x

Yeah, Star mag is such a reliable magazine……. believe it, it must be true if you read it in Star! ROFL…. :)
    If she wants a break from the madness that is her career, more power to her.

WOW SLUT MUCH HER CARREER IS GOING DOWN THE TOILET
    _______________

AW STFU!

She wants to get into bed with him obvs.
    I wonder if shes actually done it with him.

• StarLight24

Star Magazine? Really OU? Is that the best you can do? You’d be better off getting your stories from Perez, or even People for that matter. Anyways, if Miley wants to marry Liam and they’re in love, then more power to them :). They’re cute together, but that doesn’t make this true.

OMG,shes 17,shes wayyyyy toooo young!!!!if she gets married when shes 18 she will give birth when she is 19,seriousley,cant she get married at 20???

tsk tsk the next britney

ASK TAYLOR

LOL XD

• LittleMissDancer

don’t worry you aren’t annoying anyone. its a pretty song! haha

• Just Me :)

Miley Jonas much better
    ____________________________

No shit!
    That’s way better than “Miley Hemsworth”, I swear I’m gonna be sick :P

• Anonymous1

Jan 25, 2010 @ 03:15 pm
    Just Me :) said:

Miley Jonas much better
    ____________________________

No shit!
    That’s way better than “Miley Hemsworth”, I swear I’m gonna be sick :P
    -=———
    YEAH BUT THEYRE BEING STUPID RIGHT NOW,TOO MUCH LOVE AT TOO YOUNG OF AN AGE MAYBE? IDK, I’M SO FRUSTRATED WITH BOTH HER AND NICK MOSTLY NICK RIGHT NOW CUZ HES SO OBVIOUSLY NOT EVEN HAPPY WITH SELENA NOT EVEN A LITTLE BIT AND NOT ONLY THAT SHE TALKED SO MUCH CRAP ABOUT HIM AND I DEFENDED HIM AND FOR HIM TO GO BACK TO THAT MAKES HIM LO0OK SOOOO STUPID,HES SUCH AN IDIOT AND MILEY IS RUBBING LIAM IN, SO ANNOYING,WHY CANT THEY SE WHAT SOME OF US SEE AND STOP BEING SO OBLIVIOUS

she is britneys reicarnation

she is britneys reicarnation

Yes, because she doesn’t have her own mind and has done everything the same way Britney did. Your comment was an epic fail. There are some similarities, but they’re 2 different people.

“My head is cold don’t judge me.”

i love that guy from YT hes soo funny

• Savetheanimalss

lol.
    Just lol

miley just wants some

UGH i hate to admit iit but this reminds me of kevin and britney shes going to open her legs for ever guy she meets and ruin her chance of ever being a serious actress

Just because you open your legs for everyone doesn’t mean Miley does. Sit the fuck down.

• Savetheanimalss

But I do have to say, mileys match does seem perfect with Liam, even though I love nick, their two personalities DONT go together. Liam seems really laid back and cool just like Miley:)

• Gabrielmelvoin

what girl hasn’t done that before?

• LyricandMelody_

@Miley Cyrus
    use your brain!!! star magazine is lame

• mileydemigaga

OK,SERIOUSLY who would believe wat STAR magazine says this is soooooooooo FAKE

• Anonymous says hey

wow whoever believes this shit is gayyy

I doubt it. Get all of Miley’s clothes at http://www.outfitID.com

• Katie

OMG….such bullshit….she’s 18!! She needs to get over herself…and ppl need to get over her. She’s not that special.

• YouBelongWithMe

Daisy Montana said:

I hope she gets married by 18 and then divorce, she’ll learn how spoiled she is
    What does that has to do with her being spoiled?
    The girl works she can buy the fuck she wants.

• ali

OK NOW i think OU should close !!! seriously this is embarrassing i know miley saw that i bet she’s still laughing her ass off right now “marriage” ???? PLEASE

• dont jugde

LMFAO ET u did it again :) LOVE U (in a friend way) :DDDDD

• dont jugde

LMFAO ET u did it again :) LOVE U (in a friend way) :DDDDD

• ET

Hpaddicted- Haha Thanks. The funny thing is that most of my dreams are nightmares. I always dream I’m gonna get R.apped, or something like that. But yesterday was so funny. I was like “I need to share it”.

• Daisy Montana

Miley Cyrus is just a hypocrite when it comes to Jesus Christ.

• xostephxo176

nah she was just all goody goody for jesus when she was dating justin g

Miley Cyrus is just a hypocrite when it comes to Jesus Christ

Yes, we’ll see how true it is when their divorced. Sorry but Miley has never been a hypocrite that’s you. Kevin can get married & it’s fine to you, but Miley can’t ? UH HYPOCRITE. BTW, sorry but when they are divorced, i’ll be laughing. LOL.

Daisy Montana said:
    Miley Cyrus is just a hypocrite when it comes to Jesus Christ
    How so? You don’t know what either of them do behind closed doors so you honestly can not say that. Besides, being a Christian does not mean that you are perfect. It means that you believe in Jesus Christ and you know that He forgives you.

• yuli

Miley Jonas much better

• MZ

Hey Star, wanna learn how to really publicize old news? Ask Taylor.

• YouBelongWithMe

Daisy Montana said:

Miley Cyrus is just a hypocrite when it comes to Jesus Christ.
    Like you would know

• oceanfuckup

i really dont think shes that stupid to throw her life away for a guy

• dont jugde

F u OU

she is a jezebel

WANT FREE FOREVER 21 GIFT CARDS!!!!!!!!

• Miley Cyrus

OMG HOW EVER POST IT PLEASE DELETE IT AND I KNOW YOU GUYS HATE ME BUT PLEASE DELETE THIS PHOTO PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

• Nobody Does It Better xx

Haha, this situation all of sudden reminded me of Taylor Swifts song fifteen :D

Back then I swore
    I was gonna marry him someday
    But I realized some bigger dreams of mine

• Nobody Does It Better xx

Haha, this situation all of sudden reminded me of Taylor Swifts song fifteen :D

Back then I swore
    I was gonna marry him someday
    But I realized some bigger dreams of mine

she is in love but why should she throw everything else away,her carreer,family,she should do what she think is right,and her dad did not aprrove!!!

fvfdf