Miley, ‘Slept Until My Puppy Mate Woke Up’

miley-cyrus-puppy-new-43

New Miley World blog: Had an awesome day! Slept in until my puppy Mate woke me up with kisses @ 10:30! I sat outside for an hour drinking coffee with my dad, mate, and his doggy tex! Daddy and I caught up on so much stuff! It was so refreshing to enjoy the LA sun with my papa!

After that I got ready and drank MORE coffee with my friend Scott and then met up with our friend Fisher and did some shopping!!! I love WEHO! It was so awesome to take Mate out and about and have a day just chillin with the ones I love! Its so great that Mate is a puppy so I can tae him everywhere but it won’t be long until he’s his full size!

He’s a german shepard and will get up to 125 lbs! Ahhh! It’ll be a bit more difficult to fit him in my Prius haha! Now I’m at dinner with my dad, Braison, Noah, and Liam! This day has been the best one in a while! Xoxoxo

poor selena!!! miley’s a friend stealer!

Would you please SHUT THE FUCK UP.
    Ohh right you know them! You know everything! You know EXACTLY what happened between them.

• heyymaaan.

She wrecks. I love her, she’s amazingg. I actually love her whole amily, their so chill, and it kinda reminds me of my family and how my parents arnt strict and they let me do my own thing. I’m fourtenn and my BF is 18 I have a 10 year old little sister. A little brother and a 19 year old sister and a 21 year old sister. And my grandma is always with me. Its kinda oddd, but yeah she’s awesome.

hher dog is way hotter than selenas chihuahua

• une

OMG I SEE A one browe

HAS ANYONE ELSE NOTICE EVER SINCE DEMI SAID ASK TAYLOR HER POST HAVEIN CREASED IN COMMENTS

selena looks like a michael jackson mexican

selena looks like a michael jackson mexican

ASK TAYLOR
    ASK TAYLOR
    ASK TAYLOR
    ASK TAYLOR
    ASK TAYLOR
    ASK TAYLOR
    ASK TAYLOR
    ASK TAYLOR

MEMI PWNS TAYLOR AND SELENA

MEMI PWNS TAYLOR AND SELENA

WHAT A SLUT!!!!! WHAT A SLUT!!!!! WHAT A SLUT!!!!! WHAT A SLUT!!!!! WHAT A SLUT!!!!! WHAT A SLUT!!!!! WHAT A SLUT!!!!! WHAT A SLUT!!!!! WHAT A SLUT!!!!! WHAT A SLUT!!!!! WHAT A SLUT!!!!! WHAT A SLUT!!!!! WHAT A SLUT!!!!! WHAT A SLUT!!!!! WHAT A SLUT!!!!! WHAT A SLUT!!!!! WHAT A SLUT!!!!!

has anyone else notices ever since sel switched to taylor she became boring,when she was with demi she looked like fun

are you talking about yourself?

dont bring your mom into this

HAS ANYONE ELSE NOTICED THAT YOU’RE STUPID AS HELL

IM GAY IM JEALOUS OF MILEY IM GAY IM THE SLUT

• rhiiiiiii

This is a Miley post, no? Why are we talking about Selena and Demi and Taylor?

Ask Taylor

SO HOW MANY TIMES A DAY DO YOU THINK MILEY BANGS HER BOYFRIEND PROBABLY LIKE 10 BECAUSE SHE HAS BEEN PRACTICING SINCE SHE WAS LIKE 12 BECAUSE SHES SUCHA FUCKING SLUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAS ANYONE ELSE NOTICED THAT YOU’RE STUPID AS HELL
    Ask Taylor

• THETRUTH

LOVE miles.
    murrrr.
    i totally wanna hangout with her

• rhiiiiiii

Calm down caps lock.

• YouBelongWithMe

SO HOW MANY TIMES A DAY DO YOU THINK MILEY BANGS HER BOYFRIEND?
    Ask Taylor

awww thats so sweet . i love miley

ASK TAYLOR
    FUCK TAYULOR

• hpaddictedx

Lol Mate.

• missdestinyhope

==
    I am sorry, she was always BORING.

Ask Taylor
    —————
    fUCK YOUR SELF AND BURN IN HELL BITHJCC

no mirror here sorry hun!

• hpaddictedx

hpaddictedx I think it is just me and you and the anonymous
    Haha damn I don’t see why people are attacking you because you like Taylor. It’s not a reason to hate you. I know there’s some people in other post but not much.

——————–
    On this site Taylor Swift is not the most liked as you can tell. If you a fan of her they will bash you. Oh well I am used to it.

hpaddictedx I think it is just me and you and the anonymous

noura is the name

• ET

Sluts who call other sluts are bigger sluts. I called Nick Jonas hot, I am a slut. SLUT SLUT SLUT. “Selena and Miley sitting on a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G” SLUTSS!! AHhhhhhhh “The Sluts revange”

• ET

LOOOLZZ! I meant Miley and Liam/Nick and Selena..

ET said:

LOOOLZZ! I meant Miley and Liam/Nick and Selena..
    LOL

• ET

Miley is cheating on Liam with her dog “Matel” Sluuuuuuuut

i think mate is a cute name werid but cute

agreed =)

nelena are gonna have like 10 kids and live together forever they even cry during concerts they are so the next notebook story

the girl ( miley cyrus ) has 22 pets !! i think mate is the only name left =)

• Caramel Macchiato

What the hell is going on up in this post?!

I think that picture is one of my all-time favourite Miley photos. Just perfect.

Love her. <3

Caramel Macchiato said:

What the hell is going on up in this post?!

Love her. <3
    This post is just random

It is from Hot & Cold by Katy Perry

KATY PERRY IS WAY HOTTER THAN THE ALBINO ALIEN ON YOUR ICON

Miley is awesome

And LOL at the dog’s name. Does she want to breed dogs? MATE. NOW!

Unless she meant ‘mate’ as in a friendly word we use in England hahaha

” like a girl changes clothes ” PATHETIC
    It is from Hot & Cold by Katy Perry

NO ! really ? =0 .

KATY PERRY IS WAY HOTTER THAN THE ALBINO ALIEN ON YOUR ICON
    Cool

i think demi aint talkin to taylor no more cuz taylor is a bitch and she wants joe

• hpaddictedx

KATY PERRY IS WAY HOTTER THAN THE ALBINO ALIEN ON YOUR ICON
    Stay golden, Ponyboy.

liam is way hotter than nick any day

Like you know Taylor

nelennnaaaaa lives
    suck it niley

ok so theres no one on this post except like 3 people and a few anonymus

hpaddictedx I think it is just me and you and the anonymous

• renee

I love her dog!!!!!

(copy paste) I know that your life sucks and you have to come on Oceanup and talk about two couples that don’t even exist, but let me give you an advice, if you start caring about YOUR love life you’ll be happier :) OH, CRAP! You’re 12. You don’t have a love life

Miley is awesome

And LOL at the dog’s name. Does she want to breed dogs? MATE. NOW!

Unless she meant ‘mate’ as in a friendly word we use in England hahaha

ya i think MATE means friendly

MEMI 2010 BITCHES <3

LOL, I love that name MATE, Miley probably picked it because she said she loves it when Liam says mate or something like that, lol. It’s super cute.

MIAM BITCHES <3

oh will you shut up, cause like you know her life and all? or maybe your the old dude who stalked miley? where’s your meds!? you dont know her fucking life, and who would wanna get 20 fucking abortions? that would hurt wont it?

NELENA

SO HOW MANY ABORTIONS DO YOU GUYS THINK SHES HAD PROBABLY LIKE 20 BECAUSE SHES SUCH A SLUT LIKE 5 FOR EACH BOYFRIEND WHAT A WHORE USE A CONDOM SLUT!!!!!!!!

you nee a break hunn .

• YouBelongWithMe

Just because you use a condom doesn’t mean you can’t get pregnant. There is a risk you can become pregnant even if you use a condom.

• demi lovato

IM CUTTING MYSELF WHILE READING COMENTS

ask your father im sure he knows .

fuck youuuuu

demi lovato said:

IM CUTTING MYSELF WHILE READING COMENTS
    I am surprised you spell Demi Lovato correctly.

fdffgfd

drop the doc act please .

• hpaddictedx

Fail you can’t even spell bitch.
    So sad.
    FAIL BLAH BLAH BLAH GO FINGER TAYLOR SWIDFT YOU CUNT
    Wow don’t be a bitch.

• ET

WHAT A SLUT!

Ask Taylor..

Anyway I love Mileypoo

SAYLOR TEAM SAYLOR TEAM SAYLOR

demi lovato said:

IM CUTTING MYSELF WHILE READING COMENTS
    I am surprised you spell Demi Lovato correctly.

good for you . now have a candy

ASK TAYLOR
    ASK TAYLOR
    ASK TAYLOR BITCHES

FAIL BLAH BLAH BLAH GO FINGER TAYLOR SWIDFT YOU CUNT
    No thanks.
    Maybe you want to finger her but not me.

DEMI LOVATO LOOKS LIKE ROSSIE O DONELL

SELENA LOOKS LIKE DORA THE EXPLORER

SELENA LOOKS LIKE DORA THE EXPLORER

TAYLOR LOOKS LIKE ANA NOREXIC ALIEN

WHAT A SLUT!

Ask Taylor..

Anyway I love Mileypoo

who is she calling a slut miley or demi or selena or taylor ?

MILEY LOOKS LIKE TRACE CYRUS

TAYLOR LOOKS LIKE ANA NOREXIC ALIEN
    ——————-
    Make up your mind.
    One person is like she looks like a rat, someone else is like she looks like a horse.
    You guys change your mind like a girl changes clothes.

THERE ALL SLUTS
    SELENA IS A SEAT FILLER WHO RIDES NICK
    TAYLOR IS A HUGE SLUT DID YOU SEE THE WAY SHE KISSED TL IN THE MOVIE SLUTTT
    MILEY JUST IS
    DEMI HAS PICS OF GUYS TOUCHING HER LEGS

Aww my dog Scooby used to do that :P
    the first 3 weeks was adorable, then was just annoying haha but I loved him :)

scooby doooby doooooo ! =D

• Jacky

The Dog is cute, but doesnt look too happy. Hes probably afraid hes gonna end like her bag…

• Anonymous says hey

woah i can’t even top laughing! “ASK TAYLOR” HAHAHAHA love her

• bowlscutsareseksi,hahaha

ADOPT-DON’T BUY!

PLEASE BE A HERO AND SPREAD THIS INFORMATION!

Every year, nearly FOUR MILLION dogs and cats are put to death in animal shelters in the U.S. because there are not enough good homes. When you adopt a homeless animal from a shelter instead of buying from breeders or pet shops, you save a life and avoid contributing to the companion animal overpopulation crisis.

Peace and Love <3

her dog is so cute

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!! i thought after she quit twitter she wouldn’t blog about her business….complete moron. and then she bitched about liam telling her to stop twitter and HE HAS ONE AND TWITPICS PICS OF HER..lame bitch. what a joke!
    shes obviously trying to get attention now that selena and nick are anything anyone will talk about and not her!! really who doesnt see that???

• annamile

SHE IS SO SWEET

• Ella

It’s weird. She deletes her Twitter, but keep saying what she did in her day.

• Notion

Taylor is the new Chuck Norris. She knows EVERYTHING. :D

wtf that dog shes holding is definitely NOT a german shepherd

• jbrace

well she can’t spell!

• mileydemigaga

l want that dog itz soooooooooo cute and fuzzy.miley shud blog more often and where is Alison she usually smiles a lot wen hez there

• mileydemigaga

and l loooooooooooooove her HAIR

umm miley’s bloggin about her new german shepard, mate, but they’re showing her with a golden retriever? wtf. this site sucks. it’s so unlegit

sorry hun that’s a golden retriever or a lab not a german shepard…

has anyone noticed she kinda has no pants on? or are you all too busy dissing people not mentioned in the post. lets stick to insulting MILEY for now. k? :)

• only1madi

That purse looks like it was made out of dyed sheddings from her dog xD

• Your VAGINA

Damn, as you all know, I am all of yours vagina. CLEAN ME OUT! TOO MANY ROCKS! CLEAN UP THE MENSTRUAL BLOOD TOO PLEASE! THANKS!

• hpaddictedx

True, but it’s still unfair.

i agree with you taylor sucks but that doesnt mean you should hate on the poor fan

he did that?????????????????????????????????

• love&peace

Wow… This post is just… crazy.
    I prefer the nice, calmed ones, so… I’m going to the one where David Henrie signes some fan’s boob :D

• fuck liam

• fuck liam

what a stupid name for a dog MATE
    akward

yeah,mate is the worst name i ever heard,i wish youd quit your job

• kelsey123

she needs to blog more often! for a while there she did it ALL the time.. along with video blogs!

i love her dogggg!
    its sooo cute!
    i just hope she doesn’t have any more photos scandals
    because she’s being a really good role model right now.

aww her puppy is cute<333
    glad to know shes doing good(:
    but HMM i WONDER.. how’s selena ? #asktaylor
    lmfaooo still laughing abou that
    love demi now

haha me too
    yesterday i downloaded like all her songs, now when i listen to them all i can think of is ASK TAYLOR.
    fuckin love her now :D

• ThanksHeavenForKevin

Aww my dog Scooby used to do that :P
    the first 3 weeks was adorable, then was just annoying haha but I loved him :)

i love your little picture thing. i cant freaking wait for that movie

poor selena!!! miley’s a friend stealer!

poor selena!!! miley’s a friend stealer!

Selena’s not even in the post, brah. I love Selena as much as the next person but this is a Miley post. Let’s not start any more dramz then needed.

• dont jugde

poor selena!!! miley’s a friend stealer!
    WTF o_O

excuse me your name on oceanup, i see is ”dont judge” well look whos judging now? & im sorry but how is miley a friend stealer? isnt a freind stealer when you steal someone elses friend and there not friends anymore, FYI demi and Selena are still bestfriends so shut up.

ey guys. My name’s Pay (it’s short for something), and my sister is turning 18 soon. Our dad recently passed away, and my mom can’t find a job, so our family is lacking money. For her 18th, her friend’s family got my sister and her friend tickets to go see Nick Jonas ad the Administration’s Berkeley show. Well, my family can’t afford to get her anything, but then an idea hit me. My dad used to play and sing the song “I Don’t Wanna Miss A Thing” all the time, and as a result it means a whole lot more to my sister and I than just a favorite song- it’s the best way we can remember our dad. So, I thought that if I could get Nick to cover this song at the show, it would mean a lot to my sister and it would make up for the fact that we can’t afford to buy her anything for her 18th. I’ve tweeted Nick, but if you could all make #nickjcoveridontwannamissathing a trending topic or something, that would be great and it would mean a lot to my sister. Thank you!
    I don’t even want him to call her onstage or anything (my sister is so ridiculously shy that would do more harm than good), i just want him to play the song. thank you all.

btw, sorry guys if you’ve read this already. i’m not trying to spam or be annoying, i just want as many people to see this as possible, seeing as oceanup is kinda dead right now.

• Jiley L’amour

KATY PERRY IS WAY HOTTER THAN THE ALBINO ALIEN ON YOUR ICON
    Stay golden, Ponyboy.

I love that book.
    The Outsiders <3

• dont jugde

YBWM hey :)

where is sofie the dog she got for her birthday?

dont jugde said:

YBWM hey :)
    Hey this post is dead

your mothers name is miley ?

fUCK YOUR SELF AND BURN IN HELL BITHJCC
    Fail you can’t even spell bitch.
    So sad.

aSK TAYLOR i have a feeling she will have a talk show

Fail you can’t even spell bitch.
    So sad.
    FAIL BLAH BLAH BLAH GO FINGER TAYLOR SWIDFT YOU CUNT

milerssss

where is everyone

who is taylor ?

poor selena!!! miley’s a friend stealer!

Would you please SHUT THE FUCK UP.
    would you please CHILL THE HECK OUT. geez. you know as much i as do.

no selena has not had that many abort

NELENA

Make up your mind.
    You guys change your mind like a girl changes clothes.
    I GIVE A SHIT WHY

this post is ruined

NELENA

..Ask Taylor.

TAYLOR LOOKS LIKE ANA NOREXIC ALIEN
    ——————-
    Make up your mind.
    You guys change your mind like a girl changes clothes.

” like a girl changes clothes ” PATHETIC

none of them are sluts k shut up

nelennnaaaaa lives