Nick Jonas Rocks DENVER COLORADO

nick-jonas-denver-4

Videos & new local interview under. Thx Lauren for pix!

Ahaha! Sonny’s creepin’

bahahahahahahahahah…
    Ryan is talking about Taylor S during his show while he is in the studio! LOL
    lol when does joe come on?

Joe: Were done…Kidding.
    Haha

Ryan is talking about Taylor S during his show while he is in the studio! LOL
    lol when does joe come on?

He is on right now.

awwwwhh nicks adorable <3

can anyone tell me if Joe says something interesting? thanks

• AAC

Nick’s fan meetings are so much calmer than the Jonas Brothers’ fan meetings.

can anyone tell me if Joe says something interesting? thanks

sure

can anyone tell me if Joe says something interesting? thanks

sure
    thanks :)

Heres the link if you want to listen to the interview:

Joe says that he wants to do a movie & are taking a break.

JB are taking a break

Tomorrow <3

I love waking up early to a new Nick post with pictures. He’s so cute. :)

Ha! Joe says that he get married on 10 yrs.

Theyre talkinig about how Chelsea & Joe were spotted together. Theyre just friends.

• - Blair Waldorf -

Aww, he looks so cute in the first picture.

Apparently Joe’s parents live next to Hilary Duff. He wasnt leaving her house he wasnt leaving Hil’s house.

He. is. too. gorgeous.

Tomorrow <3

I love waking up early to a new Nick post with pictures. He’s so cute. :)
    _________

Your going Nick’s concert tomorrow right? I am so flippen jealous. I wish NJATA came somewhere near me. That would’ve made my life but unfortunatly no stops in Canada. :/

Oh well maybe next tour.

• livindalife

This post feels dead.

• LoveLautner

Your going Nick’s concert tomorrow rigtt? I am so flippen jealous. I wish NJATA came somewhere near me. That would’ve made my life but unfortunatly no stops in Canada. :/

Oh well maybe next tour.

_____________

They never come to where I live. :(

Oh well maybe next tour.

_____________

They never come to where I live. :(
    _______

Have you ever been to a JB concert?

This post feels dead.

___________

It is.

1 more week of Nelena and their publicity yay!

• AAC

That interview was so awkward. I can’t believe I watched the whole thing. Whoever was interviewing him seemed like such a fangirl. She looked kind of nervous.

• livindalife

This post feels dead.

___________

It is.
    Ugh…I’m bored.

• ifoundnickj

ohhhemgeeee..
    was this after or before the show that was cancelled??
    i hope hes feeling bettterr
    id give my life for his.
    no hate plz.

• AAC

nickjonas Thanks for all the well wishes! You guys are the best.
    1 minute ago from TinyTwitter

nickjonas Hey everybody! Good news… I’m feeling better already! I think I’ll be ready to rock for the show tomorrow night!
    2 minutes ago from TinyTwitter

Awww that’s great. Good to hear. :)

Yayyyyy!
    That just made my whole morning better <3
    ________

Mine too. He’s such a sweetie.

• MitchelMluv

• AAC

It’s funny how Nick can get over sickness in a snap of a finger but when I’m sick, it’s for like a whole week.

• LoveLautner

Oh me too. That’s another one of my favourites ever since the first time I heard it in concert… in a Youtube video. Hahaha.

___________

haha. :) The first time I heard it was the studio version.

And it’s so weird, this is like the first CD where I can say that I love all the songs on it. He’s such a musical geius.

• AAC

This post is basically dead, just the regulars talking. :< Rats, I wanted to see obsessed teenies tear each other up over who was going to marry him, My brain needs petty relaxation after that huge test I just took… and AAC, trust me, you are no teenie _______ Awww thank you MitchelMluv. :)

• KeepTheFaith

I have a couple favorite songs off his album so far. All the songs are so good though, it makes it really hard to decide on one favorite.

• LoveLautner

no he didn’t ask about Taylor, but he asked about Chelsea Staub and Joe basically admitted that they used to date but theyre really good friends now.. haha and he asked about leaving Hilary Duffs house, and he loved the rumor.. he was like “i just let it ride for a bit but the truth is i was leaving my parents house and they live next door to Hilary and their garages come out in the same area” or something like that. haha it was funny.

_________________

I love him. Can you remember exactly (or to some extent)what he said about Chelsea?

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

lmao..

• iLoveChrisBrown

So the Jonas Split the Money i thought each one gets 25 million but nope they split it.

___________

haha. :) The first time I heard it was the studio version.

________

I know, right? I can’t find ONE song that I don’t like. And I’m not being biased either. I can tell you when there’s a song by one of my favourite artists that I don’t like, including Nick. But his album just blows my mind. He has such a bright future ahead of him. I wish him and his brothers the best of luck. They deserve the best.

• LoveLautner

haha. :) The first time I heard it was the studio version.

_____________

See, AAC, you’re not the only one with typos. :) Genius, I meant.

• MitchelMluv

No prob AAC :)
    Ive been stalking OU for a long time, and you are yhe opposite of a teenie, from all of your comments ive read. one of the nicest and most rational people on OU
    although your hungry talk made ME hungry, and i am supposed to be on a diet :<

Hmmm. I’m hungry.

Ughhh, I am too.

• LoveStory

She took it down? That sucks.
    _________
    I just tried searching. I think she deleted

• LoveStory

BTW LoveLautner I love your picture!!

• AAC

nickjonas Thanks for all the well wishes! You guys are the best.
    1 minute ago from TinyTwitter

2 minutes ago from TinyTwitter

Awww that’s great. Good to hear. :)

• AAC

Why is this song addicting? I have to listen to it over and over and over again. I think it has moved up to my very favourite on Nick’s album.

___________

… Which one is it?
    _________

Vespers Goodbye.

See it turning red
    Like a bullet through the chest
    Lay me down to rest
    It’s a lovers final breath

That song is definitely my favorite by him at the moment. I haven’t been able to stop listening to it for weeks.

I just tried searching. I think she deleted

___________________________

That’s stupid. :/

Hmmm. I’m hungry.

Ughhh, I am too.
    _______

I’m usually not hungry during the morning time but today I am. I think I’m going to make lunch soon.

See it turning red
    Like a bullet through the chest
    Lay me down to rest
    It’s a lovers final breath

___________

Same. That and Last Time Around are the two songs that I keep listening too.

Vespers Goodbye.

___________

I love that song! I just don’t know the lyrics yet. haha.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

kenbakernow Joe Jonas is at E! this morning. Fans: He just told Ryan that this summer “Jonas Bros WILL tour.”
    about 1 hour ago from web

• KeepTheFaith

nickjonas Thanks for all the well wishes! You guys are the best.
    1 minute ago from TinyTwitter

2 minutes ago from TinyTwitter

Awww that’s great. Good to hear. :)

Yayyyyy!
    That just made my whole morning better <3

I love In The End.

Vespers Goodbye.

___________

I love that song! I just don’t know the lyrics yet. haha.
    ______

Oh haha. I think I know most lyrics from the song by now.

• kelsey123

I love In The End.
    ____

• Heartless

gooooooood

bahahahahahahahahah…
    Ryan is talking about Taylor S during his show while he is in the studio! LOL

what did ryan said about taylor s?

• Heartless

nick is sooooo fucking hot

• koloud

i love u nick u r so sexy

• AAC

I love him. What a cutie.

Damn…Joe’s voice is sexy!

• AAC

haha. :) The first time I heard it was the studio version.

_____________

See, AAC, you’re not the only one with typos. :) Genius, I meant.
    _______

Oh… I didn’t even catch that. XD

______________

Amen. :)

______________

Amen. :)

• AAC

This post got dead quickly.

• blehh
  • YouBelongWithMe

• YouBelongWithMe

• YouBelongWithMe

• YouBelongWithMe

• TEXT%

MitchelMluv said:

No prob AAC :)
    although your hungry talk made ME hungry, and i am supposed to be on a diet :< _______ <3 Thank you so much. That means a lot to me. You’re a sweetheart. You should make an account so you don’t have to “stalk” anymore. :)
    Oh and I’m sorry.

Hi, I’m LoveLautner.

*Hiiiii! LoveLautner!*

And I am an OceanUp-aholic.

Hi, I’m LoveLautner.

*Hiiiii! LoveLautner!*

And I am an OceanUp-aholic.

Hi, I’m AAC

*Hii AAC!*

And I am too an OceanUp-holic.

• MitchelMluv

Hi, I’m LoveLautner.

*Hiiiii! LoveLautner!*

And I am an OceanUp-aholic.

Hi, I’m AAC

*Hii AAC!*

And I am too an OceanUp-holic.

________

I have been on OU for about 3 months now, and I am sad to say that I haven’t been a day without it since last Thursday.

Hi, I’m LoveLautner.

*Hiiiii! LoveLautner!*

And I am an OceanUp-aholic.

Hi, I’m AAC

*Hii AAC!*

And I am too an OceanUp-holic.

_________

*Claps*

• LoveLautner

everyones gone… :< One is the lonliest number, ONE is the lonlest number, OOOOOOOONE is the lonliest number that I ever kneeeew… how the HELL do I know the lyrics to that song? ___________ *sings You Are Not Alone*

boredom. where’s nelena??

• MitchelMluv

Thanks ^-^

Iv’e tried…and tried and tried and tried, but i have come to the conclusion that all computers and e-mail accounts hate me, otherwise i would have made one ages ago :< im an oceanUP-aholic too XD

• kelsey123

_________________

—————————-

Well Ryan basically asked if it was awkward working and hanging out with her and he said not it’s not we’re awesome friends or something.. Ryan was like “i saw you on a dinner date with your ex Chelsea” and Joe was like “well we’re friends and the photos are always so funny because it wasnt just me and her, it was a group of people, but they always crop the picture just right” haha idk it wasnt anything juicy, i think Chelsea was just one of his “flings”

_________

*Claps*

______________

Thank you, thank you.

*takes seat*

Hi, I’m LoveLautner.

*Hiiiii! LoveLautner!*

And I am an OceanUp-aholic.

Hi, I’m AAC

*Hii AAC!*

And I am too an OceanUp-holic.

Hi, I’m KeepTheFaith.

And I am also an OceanUp-holic.

• MitchelMluv

heeeey, I remember you! ^-^

___________________

Oh, well that’s not a shock. haha. Joe and his flings. She’s a lucky girl, though.

Hi, I’m KeepTheFaith.

And I am also an OceanUp-holic.

____________

Hiiii, KeepTheFaith!

• MitchelMluv

We OceanUP-Aholics really should have monthy meetings..

Does Vesper’s Goodbye make you cry?

Anyone?

• LoveLautner

Does Vesper’s Goodbye make you cry?

_______________

No, but it really is a beautiful song.

Where did everybody go?

• LoveLautner

I love how Nick said “That feels good” in Last Time Around. ;)

• hpaddictedx

There’s no way you’ll be ignored, not anymore. So here I ammm

Does Vesper’s Goodbye make you cry?

_______________

No, but it really is a beautiful song.
    _______________

The last verse, “Now I die. Kiss your tender lips goodbye, pray to god he hears my cry.” makes me cry like a teenie.

Vesper’s Goodbye such a good song. I wonder what its about

• LoveLautner

We OceanUP-Aholics really should have monthy meetings..

___________

haha. But I need my daily dose of Jonas!

Yo, that’s a logical. I can’t have it!
    -Nick Jonas

• blehh

i think is about james bond lol

______________

haha. I know what you mean. It’s a great song (and that’s an understatement.)

• Anonymous1

LISTEN UP PEOPLE LISTEN TO ME,LISTEN TO NILEY FANS WE HAVENT WRONG YET,NELENA IS FAKE NONSENSE NICK MIGHT EVEN THINK HE’S TRYING TO MAKE HIMSELF LOVE SELENA BUT IT WONT WORK HES REACTING TO DIFFERENT THINGS LIKE MILEY AND LIAM GETING MORE SERIOU,COURTNEY BREAKING UP W/HIM AND THE PRESSURE OF A SOLO PROJECT BUT SELENA IS NOT WHERE HIS HAPPINESS IS THIS IS A DISASTER WE WERE RIGHT ABOUT HIM STILL BEING IN LOVE W/MILEY IN 08 AND SELENA TRYING TO CHANGE HERSELF TO MAKE HIM LIKE HER MORE AND WE’RE RIGHT NOW TOO MARK MY WORDS HE IS MISERABLE AND HAS TURNED TO HER OUT OF PURE DESPERATION ,SO CHILDISH SO STUPID ITS LIKE WATCHING THE TITANIC LEAVE SHORE

• ohheyitslaurenn

i took those pictures :)
    im so happy oceanup finally put something of mine up haha

• Caitlin

thats my video!!!!!!!

Nick looks so good in these pictures. Glad to hear he’s feeling better. More concerts this week.

• future mrs.joseph jonas

omg! you guys i went to nicks concert in Denver and it was amazing i got to meet him it was so cool i met him i met him i’m only 13 and i met him it was cool because i was balling my head off when he came to me and i made him a book of 50 reasons why to love Nick Jonas and he didn’t understand me very much because i was quivering and crying and so he said oh this is for me and he said ” thanks it means a lot sweety he called me sweety i mean it was just the coolest thing on the planet it was the time of my life and it was my first time meeting him so it was cool now i just need to meet the other thirds of Jonas and i can die happy because my life will be complete!

• Ambien

I’m kinda in that and it’s kinda werid.

Haha it was during a live chat. I remember it like it was only yesterday.

Anyways I’m off. Talk to you later. Bye everyone who’s still on this post.
    _________________

K bye.

• JhrPlm

gKomzmbz ZMHAtCFD

Nick j is very sick child
    he shouldn’t stress himself so much of being a workholic
    his blood suger will go high if he push himself :(

1 more week of Nelena and their publicity yay!

*____*

• Nickjonas<33

I love his so much… He’s so talented, cute, funny, tells good jokes, dear… I can’t even think about that I’ll never meet him… My dream is to be with him hahahha And that’s a dream really not to become true…. I love him so much… my softy nick.. <3333

• LoveLautner

Have you ever been to a JB concert?

_____________

Nope. :(

• NICKI

1 more week of Nelena and their publicity yay!
    jjaajja

• livindalife

1 more week of Nelena and their publicity yay!
    I just noticed there wasn’t a Nelena post yesterday. OceanUP’s growing up.

Spiderman: Joe jonas
    Joe wants to be play Spidey

1 more week of Nelena and their publicity yay!
    I just noticed there wasn’t a Nelena post yesterday. OceanUP’s growing up.
    he got so sick of her.. makes sense now

Nick j is very sick child
    he shouldn’t stress himself so much of being a workholic
    his blood suger will go high if he push himself :(
    ________

Poor Nick. He needs a break. He’s been doing too much like he went from the World Tour to Camp Rock to his tour soon going to start filming JONAS then another World Tour with Joe and Kevin. PLUS all the interviews and promoting he does. Does this kid even get sleep?

• livindalife

And he stays up extra every night to reply to fans. :'( Poor Nick.

• AAC

Have you ever been to a JB concert?

_____________

Nope. :(
    ____

Aww that sucks. Maybe one day they go to where you live, just have hope. Where do you live?

• KeepTheFaith

I just noticed there wasn’t a Nelena post yesterday. OceanUP’s growing up.

I noticed that too. I was going to say something about it yesterday but thought as soon as I did a new post would show up.

Ugh…I’m bored.

__________

Me too.

• AAC

And he stays up extra every night to reply to fans. :'( Poor Nick.
    _________

He works WAY to hard just to please us fans. All of JB do. That’s why it’s sad to see them get hate on by their own fans for no reason. It pisses me off when fans do that. I thought I would have to jump through my computer when the whole Joe and Taylor phone call fiasco happened to beat some of the “fans” up because they were no longer “fans”.

Nick j is very sick child
    he shouldn’t stress himself so much of being a workholic
    his blood suger will go high if he push himself :(
    ________

Me and my friend were just talking about this. He’s ALWAYS working. He needs to take a little break every once in a while.

Nick j is very sick child
    he shouldn’t stress himself so much of being a workholic
    his blood suger will go high if he push himself :(

_______

I know. No wonder the poor thing is sick.

He has a day off hopefuly hes taking it easy

_________________

South Africa. And you know what the worst is? They had a “World Tour”, but they pulled a Spice Girls move and decided that Africa isn’t part of the world. Gar. I apologise about my Spice Girls reference. lol.

No more posts on STAY :(

He has a day off hopefuly hes taking it easy
    _______

I hope so. If I hear that he’s working or doing something work related I’ll… beat him up?

_________________

_______

Maybe they’ll add it to this World Tour. Everything happens for a reason, hun.

• LoveLautner

Maybe they’ll add it to this World Tour. Everything happens for a reason, hun.

______________

Here’s hoping. :) I think I’m gonna spam their twitters. lol.

Oh well maybe next tour.

Yessss :)
    Hopefully he’s feeling better by tomorrow. Being sick is just awful. I’m sure NJ&TA will have another tour and will make more stops. This one seemed like they were just testing out the new music, but now that people like it they will probably even go to Canada :)
    Have you been to a JB concert when they played in Canada?

• YouBelongWithMe

Ho Ho Ho
    I pirate life for me

• _Moohn

You just cant hate him. Sigh. (:

i would feel sorry whoever will be nick wife
    because he doesnt have time to spend at least a day without working..

• Mercedes

Still posting Nick huh?

Ho Ho Ho
    I pirate life for me

____________

I thought “Ho Ho Ho” was Santa’s saying. Someone’s been stealing someone’s saying!

• Mercedes

LL, you always have the best Taylor avi’s!!!

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

i love whoever made this.

• LoveStory

hope he feels better (:

• LoveLautner

LL, you always have the best Taylor avi’s!!!

____________

Haha. Thanks. :) I get most of them from livejournal.

Oh well maybe next tour.

Yessss :)
    Have you been to a JB concert when they played in Canada?
    __________

Yeah I’ve been to two actually but only one was in Canada. The other was in Buffalo on the Burnin’ Up tour.
    Since I’ve already been to two JB concerts that’s why I’m not really complaining on not being able to see Nick. Though NJATA concerts are different than JB concerts.
    But I actually think my last JB concert in Canada is my last JB concert for a while (Including NJATA). My mom has already told me this so I’m not going to be able to see Nick’s concerts for a while if at all. :/

• LoveLautner

i love whoever made this.

_____________

You’re not the only one.

• AAC

I love it when Nick impersonates his fans. It’s so funny. And when he roles his eyes while doing it. AHAHAHAHA! *Dies*

• LoveStory

hey guys I doubt oceanUP with post what I sent them but I have an intersting story!!! I went with a family friend had a reception thing at the Hilton hotel and guess who also attended? the girl who posted about dating Nick jonas her name was melissa? I didnt meet her but saw her there and my mom was talking to her. doubt anyone wants to hear the whole story but I thought it was cool! (:

• LoveLautner

Okay, I have to go. Goodnight!

• MitchelMluv

Night loveslautner! ^-^

• KeepTheFaith

I’ve been to two Jonas concerts as well. They are so much fun! Maybe if you tell your mom that the next tour the Jonas Brothers have might be the last one for a while, maybe she’ll change her mind.

• MitchelMluv

what is this vespers goodbye i am hearing of?

_______________

I wanna hear the whole story. :) I’m really bored. haha.

wait.she nick j ex or his GF???
    who do u know

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Joe: Tweeter or Twatter or whatever that new thing is…
    *Kevin and Nick Laugh*
    *Joe tries to cover up*
    Kevin: Haha, Twatter!
    *Kevin falls over and Nick tries not to laugh*
    Nick: He F*cked up!
    Kevin: HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    *All older fans laugh their asses off behind their computers while the teenies are left confused*
    Joe: *still trying to cover up* Can you say “Hi” to Jayez?

• itsme

Awwww. Nick <3

Did anyone listen to Joe’s interview on Kiis? It was hilarious. He said he wouldn’t want to get married until 10 years from now. I’m like ok,Joe. We’ll see what you say when you meet the love of your life :)

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

_______________

I wanna hear the whole story. :) I’m really bored. haha.

me too. lol..

• Nobody Does It Better xx

I wanna hearr (:
    Nothing better than juicy deets.

_______

Haha maybe. :)

• AAC

what is this vespers goodbye i am hearing of?
    ________

A song that’s on Nick’s album.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    _____

:O
    I just noticed I spelt out the wrong rolls. WHAT’S HAPPENING TO ME? I used to be a spelling and grammer freak but now I’m spelling everything wrong and using the wrong rolls?! I think I’m becoming a teenie. :'(

Haha maybe. :)

Well, I’m hoping for you :)

• AAC

Joe: Tweeter or Twatter or whatever that new thing is…
    *Kevin and Nick Laugh*
    *Joe tries to cover up*
    Kevin: Haha, Twatter!
    *Kevin falls over and Nick tries not to laugh*
    Nick: He F*cked up!
    Kevin: HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    Joe: *still trying to cover up* Can you say “Hi” to Jayez?
    ______

I’LL NEVER FORGET THAT! Funniest thing ever.

• MitchelMluv

wh-a?
    What is this, did they actually say that? when, where (im excited now, disney stars cussing excites me!)

• LoveLautner

And baby, it hurts the most when you don’t have a friend.

So, that one wasn’t about Oprah. She has her friend, Whatsisface.

But at least we know that Stay was about her.

Haha maybe. :)

Well, I’m hoping for you :)
    _____

Thanks. :D

• itsme

:O

You spelled “grammar” wrong too =/

:O

_________

You mean grammar? :) Jk, you’d never be a teenie.

:O

You spelled “grammar” wrong too =/
    _______

:'(
    Oh no. This isn’t good. And I just came back from a English exam!

• LoveStory

well Its sad b/c of what the event was for but I’ll just say I saw her earlier this week too. Couldnt talk to her bc of what was going on but I knew it was def her I remember her twitter picture when it was on public.
    Anyway that was on thursday i believe and than over the weekend the family friend we BOTH know had a reception in NY at a hotel and I saw Melissa again. She was sitting at a table in the back with her family I think. she seemed very quiet but was always laughing with her mom (?) alot. I didnt pay attention for a while bc I was with friends but later on I saw she was talking with my mom!!!! after awhile I saw her at other different tables talking with ppl to but later on my mom told me who she was and said she was a close friend of our friend too. She used to do acting and broadway wehn she was little but now is in college in NY. My mom said she had a long conversation with her about moving out for college (bc I think she lives at home) and traveling in Europe.
    My moms friends was also there with her and they know someone in their church choir who knwos a girl who was on broadway with Melissa so I thought that was cool. I wish I had the guts to go and talk to her but it would be weird if i started talking about Nick lmfao

• itsme

:'(
    Oh no. This isn’t good. And I just came back from a English exam!
    Oh,well. We all make mistakes. Lol. Look at Joe!

:O

Nooooo. You’re no teenie.
    You noticed you spelt the word wrong and corrected yourself. And it was one word, such an easy mistake :)

• AAC

This is what this site has done to me! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW OCEANUP? YOU TURNED ME INTO A TEENIE!
    *Cries*

• itsme

AAC said:

*Cries*

You’re not a teenie. A teenie is OH MY GAWD NICK IS SO HAWT MARRY MEEEE

:O

Nooooo. You’re no teenie.
    __________

Actually… I’ve been spelling a lot wrong lately. I think it may just because of my typing and I don’t double check my comments anymore. But I’m not sure. :/

may be* -_-

See what I mean?

____________________

you so should’ve spoken to her. :) I would’ve asked her how her boyfriend, Jay, was. But she’d probably just ignore me. haha.

• LoveStory

Overall she seemed like a sweet girl I didnt get tomeet her but idk maybe there will be a next time! lol!

• LoveStory

Oh but I think our moms are keeping in touch tho (:

• LoveStory

______

LOL! it was tempting.

*Cries*

______________

I’ll be a teenie with you so that you don’t feel alone. (Even though you’re NOT a teenie. It just seems like fun.

*Cries*

You’re not a teenie. A teenie is OH MY GAWD NICK IS SO HAWT MARRY MEEEE
    __________

Haha okay, I’m not a legit teenie.
    But if I one day I become like Jackie virtually slap me across the face.

LOL! it was tempting.

____________

It would’ve been awesome. :)

• LoveStory

LOL! it was tempting.

____________

It would’ve been awesome. :)

__________
    I regret it now -_-
    I wonder what her reaction would be, lol

*Cries*

______________

__________

Okay.
    0H M@ G@WD!!!1 N1CK J@Y 1S LYK3 S0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 H@WT!!!1
    D0N’T CH@ @GR33?!?!?1

… That was weird.

• KeepTheFaith

You’re probably just typing fast and not thinking about about the spelling. Not double checking is probably another problem. Oh well, it’s only Oceanup. The spelling and grammar on your comments are much better than a lot of others on this site. And trust me, you are no teenie. lol

• AAC

You’re probably just typing fast and not thinking about about the spelling. Not double checking is probably another problem. Oh well it’s only Oceanup. The spelling and grammar on your comments are much better than a lot of others on this site. And trust me, you are no teenie. lol

*Sigh*
    You know how to make me feel better KeepTheFaith. Thanks. :)

Okay.
    D0N’T CH@ @GR33?!?!?1

… That was weird.

______________

L1K3 DUH!!! H3 IS S0 GORG3, I C0ULD JUST 3@T H1M UP!!

… I agree.

I regret it now -_-
    I wonder what her reaction would be, lol

______________________

Well, if you ever see her again, you must do it and then report back, k? :)

Hmmm. I’m hungry.

MitchelMluv said:
    what is this vespers goodbye i am hearing of?
    ________________________

Nick Jonas and the Administration song.

I’LL NEVER FORGET THAT! Funniest thing ever.
    _____________________________________

Haha, me either. I’m just sitting here randomly quoting JB.

Yo, NICE FACE! Let’s go to dinner!
    – Joe Jonas

• MitchelMluv

Nick is singing about DYING now??
    thanks to everyone that replied.
    Damn, i have to get thaat album now!

and bored…

• kelsey123

i just listened to Joe’s interview with Ryan Seacrest, and it was so funny. I think he’s beginning to become more open in interviews and not caring about his “younger fans” and what not.. it was sugar coated basically.

• LoveLautner

Does anyone her know how to untag a photo? I wanna tak out the “OMG” of my icon, and put in a “Oh, no she di’int!”

• LoveStory

Well, if you ever see her again, you must do it and then report back, k? :)

_________

totally! if only her Facebook was still up so I could message her!!

____________________

Is there a link for me to hear it?

wh-a?
    _______

Haha it was during a live chat. I remember it like it was only yesterday.

Anyways I’m off. Talk to you later. Bye everyone who’s still on this post.

See it turning red
    Like a bullet through the chest
    Lay me down to rest
    It’s a lovers final breath

• LoveLautner

totally! if only her Facebook was still up so I could message her!!

______________________

She took it down? That sucks.

__________

No, sorry.

___________

… Which one is it?

wh-a?
    ______________

It was during their live chat. I pretty sure it was back in February of 2009.
    And oops, it wasn’t Jayez, it was Shay. Sorry for the mistake. =)

Here:

ha someone who met demi just tweeted this:

People who are asking. I did meet Demi again earlier :D and we got her saying ‘I’ve got a big mouth’ that I’m sure oceanup will love it.

• Pixita

Hey Nick, love you but not the sweater so much!