Jonas Brothers WHO I AM The Wiltern

Nick greeting fans under! ‘Stay‘ made Demi cry!

• xCookieMuffin

Joe xD

• Your Mom Was Here

FRANKIE :)

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

:D :D

• <3333 (:

MZ said:

OMFG!!! Stay made Demi cry?!?!?!?!?!?!
    Demi & Nick are dating and Stay is about Demi. For sure.

I was gonna say the same thing! :’D This will put Nelena fans in denial.

• msjonas13

aww, im so excited for the album
    i love him and her

• MZ

LMAO!

you’re being sarcastic, right?

No I’m dead serious. Nelena was a diversion from Nemi.
    ;)

Selena cried during stay at the concert at Detroit too, they are definatly dating they have before and she’s been to slot of his shows there areSO MANY SIGNS THEY ARE DATING

My favorite!

• lalalalea

? Frankie is my hero :D

• Your Mom Was Here

its so good to see the Jonas Brothers again :)

How do we know that stay made demi cry?

—————————–

Demi tweeted “Okay… “Stay” totally made me cry. SUCH a phenominal song… GAH!!”

• cheskasg

stay is about demi? yea i hope…

Rollllll on the Nelena fans.

• MZ

I agree with you 28743857%!!! I mean they couldn’t be friends or anything, that’s just absurd.

@lalalalea Frankie is my hero too :)

• musiciseverything

I missed the Jonas Brothers. =]

• Your Mom Was Here

wow I’ve missed a lot of OU posts..

NOTE: Plz for the love of God stop sending in the ‘Ask Taylor’ video. Thx :]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OMG ALL RHE JONASS ON STAFE.. Musta been A SUPER SHOW, they all look SOOOOO HOTT ALTHOUGH ONE IS MARRIED AND ANOTHERS LIKE 9!!!! love jb

• Let It Be

Good morning oceanUPers!

• cheskasg

:`)

• carola

awwww! Kevin looks sooo hott!!:)
    I lovee hiim!!
    Joe&Nick too!

• MZ

LMAO I’m listening to ‘Girl of my Dreams’ :’D

• kristen <33

OMG frankie!!! love him!!!
    i wish i went to that show. anyways the peformance was awesome

• emma13

wow those fans are fucking crazy. i mean my ears are still hurting from all that screaming.

• K2Rocks

I love to see the 3 of them together!!! I missed Kevin a lot
    !!!!!

• Melissa=)

aw. i missed the jobros on stage together.

• Let It Be

MZ said:

Let It Be said:
    HOL3 FUGGING $HIT DUD3!11! D3MI CRI3D DURING ST4Y!!11 THAT B1TCH HOL3!!11!! L3T’S MURD3R H3R B3CUZ NICK B3LONGZ WIT MIL3Y!!11!!

WHERE’S MY JAVELIN?!
    THRUSTED THROGH DEMI’S CHEST! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

• itsme

People always think that. I believe sometimes he does, but a lot of times people just mistake that for tight pants.

CoinBears said:

Always love seeing them perform together.
    Anyway, I’ve got my day mapped out.
    Today, I’m watching the Chelsea match against Burnley, then tomorrow – Arsenal vs Man U.
    SOCCEER LOVER RIGHT THEREE?:o<3<3<3<3
    -----
    Gotta love it :) But, we all know Chelsea's winning the EPL.
    ----
    REAL MADRID BABY. But in the British League Chelsea all the waaaaayy. I dont really follow them though.. Is Ballack still there?

• GoldenGal9311

I still tear up when I hear this song.

• CoinBears

Chelsea all the way.

Everyone knows Chelsea’s winning the match. But, tomorrow – it’s Gunners vs Man U. That’s a match that is too hot for words.

• Anonymoustoo!

There isn’t exactly all that much room between Kevin and Joe to fit another kid. They aren’t even 2 years apart.

• itsme

True. She could have fit at least one more somewhere in there. Haha.

itsme said:

This made me tear up. All 4 Jonas boys on stage. Can’t get any better than that.

They are so amazing, I love Frankie. COUGAR

• Notion

No. Tbh, I haven’t even listened to the song yet.

___

Haha, me too. Guess we are the only ones. :)

ET said:

They are so amazing, I love Frankie. COUGAR

Ugh, why couldn’t Mama J have some more kids? At least there would be like 2 more boys close to my age (if she had boys).

• Boo!

I cry when I listen to Stay too. So what? I’m dating Nick.

• MZ

Gotta love it :) But, we all know Chelsea’s winning the EPL.

Nick Jonas is not the boss, Chelsea is the fucking boss.
    Word.

• - Blair Waldorf -

Always love seeing them perform together.
    Anyway, I’ve got my day mapped out.

Chelsea all the way.

• itsme

Am I the only one who doesn’t cry during “Stay”? Lol.

• Let It Be

• musiciseverything

No. Tbh, I haven’t even listened to the song yet.

• Nobody Does It Better xx

They are so amazing, I love Frankie. COUGAR

________

How old are you then?? =]

• GoldenGal9311

LMAO! All I hear in the second video is, “Ahh”, “Oh my God!”, and “I love youuuu!”.

• GoldenGal9311

itsme said:

Am I the only one who doesn’t cry during “Stay”? Lol.
    _________________

I don’t either.

• MZ

Am I the only one who doesn’t cry during “Stay”? Lol.

I didn’t either? I don’t understand how it could make someone cry. It’s a phenomenal song but to be honest I get distracted by how sexy Nick looks pulling at his shirt.

• MZ

Let It Be said:

WHERE’S MY JAVELIN?!

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Jan 30, 2010 @ 08:54 am
    Let It Be said:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOLY FUDGE, LET IT BE CHILLAX AND TYPE RIGHT. WHAT IS WHITH ALL THE FRIGGING NUMBERS? I love caps sometimes when needed

How old are you then?? =]

What I meant was, she should have had kids in between Kevin,Joe,and Nick. So basically Kevin, *kid*,Joe,*kid*,then Nick.

Nick is amazing but Demi didn’t cry buch or else her whole cake face would have came off.

• deslovesjb

made me smile :]

• GoldenGal9311

I cried when I heard this song though:

• CoinBears

Am I the only one who doesn’t cry during “Stay”? Lol.
    I don’t either. I mean, you know it’s an amazing song but, the tears don’t flow down for me. Maybe build up, but they don’t fall.

• Your Mom Was Here

Am I the only one who doesn’t cry during “Stay”? Lol.
    ____________
    I laugh during stay :$

• itsme

Yeah, It’s not that emotional to me. Nick gets WAY too into that song, he needs to stop before I go into cardiac arrest.

• AnonymousCccx

Hahaha
    slap in the face for Nelena freaks
    OMGEEEE
    DEMI CRIED DURING STAY!!!!!!
    Theybhabe to be dating

woah does joe have a boner? OO’ :D

• x3cyrusHBIC

walk it off baby walk it off
    YOURE STILL HOT YOURE STILL HOT!

Fan: Nick, how’s Mileeeyyyy
    Nick: Ask Liam

:P

yay! the bottom one is my video i wass so happy but i didn’t get to hug him :(
    they took him away really fast.
    well follow me on twitter<33

I miss Joe.

I hate backstabbing Nick.

Frankie is cute.

Kevin looks like he’s enjoying playing his guitar.

Yes nice to see Joe and Kevin happily on stage after being tossed out in the garbage by the brother they had made famous, cause he wasn’t able to become famous on his own.

joe sounds great!

• AnonymousLucy

Does anyone else think nick looks amazing in the middle, instead of Joe?

No, Nick looks stupid in the middle.

Joe looks good everywhere but he’s do cute and good looking he looks best in the middle with the corky looking ones hanging on the side

• AnonymousLovesJoe

Joe is so hot! Cute! Funny! lLook at his smile!

why did they represent the french flag with their shirts ?

Just asking…

• Just Me :)

Ohmygosh! She cried!!! She must be marring Nick!!! What about Selena?!

“Nelena” fans are INCREDIBLY lame :P

• Anonamas

Sick to death of JONAS / SWIFT news.

Enough already.

• iwannakissjoe

Joe is a doll baby. He is so funny, hot and I love the way he sings. He is why I miss JB.

xostephxo176 said:

shes like totally mocking selena… not really but still shes like bragging
    __

Stfu, not everything is about Selena. That song is amazing, so what if she cried? I swear you act like you hate demi, but then you’re so fucking obsessed with semi. And she’s not bragging, she just said how it is.

JOE HAS A WILLY PROBLEM AT 1:51 :)
    HAPPY PANTSSS.

Aww. Such a cute performance.

Nemi ain;t gonna happen. Jemi is.

But Ew. The druggie is back. =@

Awwww, I can’t wait until they start doing stuff as a group again!

Joe sounded beautiful! Unfortunately he didn’t sing enough, undoubtedly being his sweet self and deferring to his brother.

Darn if Joe had recorded this I would have actually bought and loved it.

Sing more Joe; your voice is way more appealing to many many many people than dumb bros.

• thisisBETHANforgottosignin.

aw that was such a good performance, I actually love them boys so much, Its so differant, cause im so used of just seeing nick on the stage for like a few months now, and when they came its like aahh :) it made me smile, they just look so good together, they complete eachother :) hah.
    It was funny on Who I am, when Joe started singing and sang the wrong verse so nick had to start singing the right verse :D aw love them muchly.
    Although I have loved this tour, and nicks songs are amazing and he performed them so beautifully and amazingly, I cant wait too see the Jonas Brothers together again, I think nick will be more confident and talk more aswell, he seems alot more confident, i think this solo project was really good for him, hes came out of his shell, and without joe and kevin there i think he felt like he could be more centre stage and say what he wants.. :) LOVE them all.
    Does anyone else think nick looks amazing in the middle, instead of Joe? haha but then again Nick Always looks amazing ;) <3JONASBROTHERS<3

• NicksSweetCaroline

i think nick just turns into the little brother when kevin and joe are there it so sweet :)

This (my) comment is about Joe singing Who I Am, which is on YouTube– not about Lovebug

• elsa

i’m asking myself the same thing .
    Did they do that because they want to “send” a message to the french fans , or they do that without any reasons ?

It’s a mystery

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Jan 30, 2010 @ 12:59 pm

Awwww, I can’t wait until they start doing stuff as a group again!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They start filming JONAS next month if that helps any.

• LovatoJonass

Wait, im confused or you being sarcastic or real? O:

• musiciseverything

Oh shit. Demi cried at Stay??? She must be dating Nick. That’s a must.

Wow you idiots are hilarious. People can cry and not be dating. Then every girl in there crying would be dating him I’m guessing?

• MZ

OMFG!!! Stay made Demi cry?!?!?!?!?!?!
    Demi & Nick are dating and Stay is about Demi. For sure.

• Boo!

LMAO!

you’re being sarcastic, right?

• LovatoJonass

I love you :) aha.

• munchiezxnemix3

okay, so people make a BIG deal when selena cried when he played stay but they dont give a shit that demi cried?!?!? thats effed up cause everyone was lIKE OMG NELENA!!!!!! well um demi cried so now NEMI <3333333333333 !

itsme said:

Am I the only one who doesn’t cry during “Stay”? Lol.

Me neither. I dont even like the song THAAAT much. To much Cornyness. Loveyou Nick. Even though the lyrics are gorgeous.

• munchiezxnemix3

nemi (((((((((((((((((((((((=

• ET

Does anyone know how in lj i become a member of a community?

• itsme

LMAO! “too much cornyness”. TBH, I think I’d love it a whole lot more if it wasn’t hyped up so much and if Nick wouldn’t be so dramatic about it. Not that I don’t enjoy his sexiness while he sings it ;) It’s a great song though.

• GoldenGal9311

There’s been times that I thought, I couldn’t last for long…But now I think I’m able to carry on

love them :D

• itsme

Has ANYONE found the VMAN magazine yet? I’ve looked at a few places and no one even carries it.

itsme said:

Exactly. I mean if the song were for me, obviously i’d be crying like a pinguin. Buut, hes just TOO intense. Thats okay but is like “sloooow down little boy”

• MZ

How is it that 6/7 years later I still know the words to ‘My World’ – Avril Lavigne?!

Thats a Gay magazine. lmao

MZ said:

lol I know ALL THE LYRICS for “Complicated”

• itsme

I didn’t know that penguins cried. Guess ya learn something new everyday ;) He does need to slow it down. He’s making me think certain things when he does that stuff on stage. Less than 8 months *sigh*

• xostephxo176

shes like totally mocking selena… not really but still shes like bragging

ET said:

Thats a Gay magazine. lmao

WHAT?! It’s like a magazine for Gay people? lol.

where is the who i am video ^o)?

• - Blair Waldorf -

Chelsea all the way.

I have never seen Gunners play actually. But “too hot for words”. Wow.
    Wait, what position would you rank them?

OMG, wow. She cried during Stay,
    it’s an emotional song.
    Im pretty sure alot fans cried.
    WAIT, dont tell me their dating Nick too!.
    WOAH. seriously.

ET said:

Thats a Gay magazine. lmao

WHAT?! It’s like a magazine for Gay people? lol.
    I think. I read it on the internet im not sure though haha. aND PINGUINS do cry i think. Little Blue? hah

• CoinBears

I have never seen Gunners play actually. But “too hot for words”. Wow.
    Wait, what position would you rank them?
    What do you mean ‘position’? You should know that Arsenal & Man U are huge rivals. And Arsenal’s in 3rd (49 pts) , ManU’s in 2 (50 pts) and Chelsea’s leading (51 pts). So, ONE pt separates the bunch and I’m so anxious for the match.

• iFail2Much

OMG Demi cried during stay. THEY ARE TOTALLY DATING!! Nemi ftw.

• itsme

I just googled it to see if it was gay and nothing came up. I HIGHLY doubt Nick would do that, but anyway.
    Little blue what? I’m starting to think you’re high half the time. Lmao.

• Julianna

I still haven’t heard Who I am, not planning anytime soon.

• MZ

lol I know ALL THE LYRICS for “Complicated”

Oh god same.

Q. Do you use music to communicate in your personal life?

A. With these songs, because I’m a reserved person, if someone were to ask me if I’m upset about a relationship that didn’t go as planned, I might not show it on my face and be totally emotional about it, but I’ll put that into the song and say, “I know it’s strange for me to play you this song, but this is how I feel about it.”

Q. When you sang a duet with [your ex-girlfriend] Miley Cyrus on “Before the Storm,” from the latest Jonas Brothers album, were you worried about people overreading that song?

A. She and I told each other that we needed to be as honest as we’ve ever been in this song, ’cause we don’t really like to talk about it anywhere else. There’s another version no one’s ever heard that’s different verses, it’s more generic, but in that one we tried to be as honest as we could. We’d come to a place where it was time to put up the white flag and give people comfort that we were actually friends. It was a good moment for us to share from the heart about something we usually don’t talk about, and when it’s in your control it’s a lot more comfortable than when it’s not.

Q. Your brother Kevin was married recently, to Danielle Deleasa. Did you ever think of performing at the wedding?

A. I wrote a song that I was thinking about playing. I wrote it with Demi [Lovato]. But when I got there, I felt like the day was about them, about the bride, and I wanted all of it to be about that, so I decided not to play it and just gave a speech. But it would be great for another artist to do, like Celine Dion maybe.

Q. What does the song sound like?

A. More like Michael Bublé, that kind of sound. David Foster would produce it. I played it for them before the ceremony. That was enough.

Q. What about dancing? All the photos of the wedding seem to be of Joe.

A. I’m not really a dancer. I did dance, because you have to at your brother’s wedding. It’s, like, mean if you don’t.

Q. So you weren’t out there doing the “Single Ladies” dance?

A. I was out there, I was clapping.

Q. You were near it.

A. I was near it. I was watching. [Joe] started it, and everyone was freaking out because they know the video, and then Danielle came out and pointed at the ring every time, and they were playing off each other. It was almost like they’d planned it.

Source: NY Times.

• Anonymoustoo!

• MZ

I still haven’t heard Who I am, not planning anytime soon.

Ummm, if you don’t mind me asking, why?!

itsme said:

Little blue what? I’m starting to think you’re high half the time. Lmao.

Maybe it was wrong. and I sweaaar that penguins cry. SEE. Little blue: The smaller jackass penguins, Spheniscus demersus, are named for their braying cry, and crested penguins are distinguished by yellow plumes on either side of the head. Smallest of all is the little blue penguin, Eudyptula minor, …

OWNED lol

• - Blair Waldorf -

I mean like how good they play – but I think you just answered it.

OWNED lol

What.the.fuck.

nickjonas likes to pretend hes kobe bryant. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ2LV51fVZo

OWNED lol

What.the.fuck.
    LMAO.

• Chelsea

I know what you mean.
    i get the same feeling too.
    it’s kind of like she’s trying to hold on to them so she doesn’t lose them to sel since sel’s been hanging with them.
    hah-huh! i use the word ‘them’ too much. :)

• Aleckhess;

I love how all people are talking about is how Demi cried during Stay and not about how it’s not even a video of Who I Am..it’s Lovebug.. real nice.

What.the.fuck.
    LMAO.

You sure you don’t smoke anything?

Random ,but I NEED JOE NOW!

• kim

I was there it was amazing and after the show nick came out to say hi to the fans that were waiting for him and it got to see him feel him smell him hear him it was amazin

• dont jugde

hello everyone :0

• cheskasg

prrrum

• Chelsea

yah! first!

• Your Mom Was Here

cool =)

aw i miss joe :(

• Chelsea

oh no! why why why..
    anyways…
    is it bad if i don’t feel sorry for demi?
    cuz i don’t. don’t know why.
    i think she’s ok but this crying thing is a bit…egh…
    i guess it’s an emotional song.

• Rosa

aww super cute, theu seem so happy :)

How do we know that stay made demi cry?

LOVEYOU NICK JONAS AND HE LOOKS SO GROWN UP AND SEXY!!!!!!!! :D

What.the.fuck.
    LMAO.

You sure you don’t smoke anything?

Random ,but I NEED JOE NOW!

No, i dont. But penguins DO cry. And Jioe doesnt want you. ha!

• jamielle

haha lol demi is’nt the only one who cried durring that song the fans cried too and soo did i ……..and i really don’t think demi ever dated nick demi said she dates guy who are like her like rock type of think and nick is’nt he’s sexy and hot hahaha and sorry but no nick’s type ….:)

Cute video of Love Bug and so nice that he let Frankie come on too. I can see him pointing out he’s a Jonas brother too. Of course he needs a little help learning to play the tambourine. But so cute to see them do this.

• hey you, its me again

demi really dislikes selena so much right now, so i’m really getting convinced that the song is about Miley.

• Nobody Does It Better xx

Aw, Nickynoodle!!

• Your Mom Was Here

good morning let it be!

• Diet Coke :)

she spelled phenomenal wrong haha I know that’s mean to say, but I always seem to find spelling errors in Demi, Nick and Joe’s tweets. Ohh celebrities….

• CoinBears

Always love seeing them perform together.
    Anyway, I’ve got my day mapped out.

• ET

Crap. I knew it. Demi&Selena are fighting because of Nick.

• callmelegs

Demi has emotion? Feelings? woah… She seems so strong.I’m not trying to be a bitch or a hater.I’m seriously shocked.

CoinBears said:

Always love seeing them perform together.
    Anyway, I’ve got my day mapped out.
    SOCCEER LOVER RIGHT THEREE?:o<3<3<3<3

• CoinBears

Always love seeing them perform together.
    Anyway, I’ve got my day mapped out.
    SOCCEER LOVER RIGHT THEREE?:o<3<3<3<3
    Gotta love it :) But, we all know Chelsea’s winning the EPL.

Demi is amazing, and so is Nick <3

• steph90peace

aww stay made her cry :’)
    and she is proud of him.

Joe uu’ xD

oh my gosh. nick and demi are dating! nemi ftw. haha im just kidding but i would actually think they would be a cute couple. i think they’re cuter togethor then nelena or niley and they’ve never had an drama, but i know their just best friends…..for now.