Taylor Swift Joe Jonas HUGGING OMG!

taylor-hug_0
jaylor-reunite_0
jaylor-fan-art-1

JAYLOR BACK TOGETHER?! FAN ART added from Flickr.

• mileyluver15

they are cute but taylor hes mine!

fucking shit. imma cut a ho tonight.

• sweet dreams

Duh……If they hugged it dosen’t mean they are dating!!!!

• Anonamas

Hahahah… UH OH NOW WHAT

man people can’t you see it’s fake !!
    photoshop !!!
    you can see it clearly

• MrsGregGarbowsky

pics or it didnt happen!

just because they hugged doesn’t mean they’re back together

THIS PHOTO IS PHOTOSHOPED FOR THOSE THAT DONT KNOW

• LoveLautner

LOL at OU!!!

photoshopped!
    so friends can’t hug now without being called a couple? well shit, then i’m a skank because i’m dating about ten people at once.

I love them together !

THEY’RE bACK TOGETHER

I think the photo looks photoshopped, and old.

zack taylor is saying taylor was at the same event with cory.

i ship caylor

check his site

So what? Just because they hugged doesn’t mean they’re back together! It’s just a hug!!!

just because they hug it out doesn’t mean they’re back together. dear God.

in other news, i’m glad they’re finally reconciling. the whole feud was ridiculous and they’d make wonderful friends.

oh god.

• sup_wut

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

Stop starting rumors. Friends hug..

• sexylady

but i do believe they would make a great duet. better than niley’s… I SAID IT.

jeez they hugged big deal its not like their making out and is this really a surprise i mean joe said he wanted to be friends again right…why are people so over dramatic!

• Eneyi

Just because they hugged does NOT mean they are back together geez.

But the fact that they can be civil and hug each other is cute.

• Kourtney

it’s just a hug people. but still, I’ve been waiting for the bad blood to disappear since like last january…

i hug my ex bof dones’t mean i still want him or he still wants me.

• Lauren.

Just because Taylor & Joe hug does NOT mean they’re back together, oh dear lord what has the world come to… :|
    Seriously to whoever is running OceanUP… what are you like, five?!
    *slaps forehead*

maybe they were just being politically correct? not like he’s going to go over and call her an immature skank on the red carpet. although that would bring the lolz.

• juliecouture

YAY!!!!!!

why didnt anyone take a pic of it? lol

there just friends.

maybe he should get bacl with her and live demi since she’s on drugs.
    she’s a bad influnece on him.

• ThanksHeavenForKevin

Ahhh the end is near :l
    cough cough

• Lovely

Oceanup, seriously?
    “JAYLOR BACK TOGETHER?!”
    I swear Oceanup is nerve-wracking at times.
    It’s just a hug.

does this mean Jaylor is going to take over Nelena nowon oceanup?! :P

just saying …

• Janis Lan

Holy shit. My friend was joking last night about how this two would hug and make up, this is creepy :S

“Well, there ya go!” – Ray (Disney’s Princess and the Frog, 2009)

• kaygirl jbbb

OMJ! haha woww, guess that’s good?
    hopefully they’ve grown more mature(:

wonder if in a way Nick kinda helped, or maybe they already reconciled before that hence Nick covering her song later

Poor demi one year ago she was the friend of everyone and now she is alone

What cuties!

Please check out my youtube series You Belong With Me!

What the hell!?

• selena-HQ.Com

yaya their FRIENDS AGAIN <333 glad the feud is OVER YA OVER BABY !!!

• Ocean up is STUPID

Child please.

I hugged my friends hooott sister, does that mean we are together f no.

losers

SO HAPPY :) BUT a hug doesnt mean jaylor back..duhh!!!

• iSupportNiley

i thought taylor doesn’t want to be friends with one of her exes..nice job to follow your own rules taylor..im proud of you..lol!

well its good bcoz their friends again..if they get back together..i swear it will be a world war 4..hahahahahahaha!get ready for a youtube video and a song fight,.

I think I can hear Demi; Sharpening her knife while in tears of sadness.

oke first they where just huging omggggggg
    pleaseee ?
    have u never seen friends hug seriously
    and second
    IF ITS TRUE IM GONNA FREEK OUT I REALLY REALLY DONT LIKE TO SEE THEM TOGETHER
    I WANT ME AN JOE TOGETHER !!

• juliecouture

Poor demi one year ago she was the friend of everyone and now she is alone
    what about jac vanek and jeffree star and chloe bridges and hayley williams lmao

You have to be kidding!!!

Poor demi one year ago she was the friend of everyone and now she is alone
    “A friend of everyone is a friend of no one”

• omgitsjoejonas

ARE YOU SERIOUS? CAN’T FREINDS HUG AND IT NOT MEAN ANYTHING BUT FRIENDS? CAN’T YOU STUPID “FANS” ACCEPT THIS ABOUT TAYLOR JOE, MILEY, NICK? OR EVEN YOU OCEANUP? CAN’T YOU JUST STAY OUT OF THERE PERSONAL LIVES? HOW IMMATURE OF YOU ALL!

———————————
    if you think that people will leave them alone in that business, you’re very naive.

DONT DO IT JOE. DONT GET INVOLVED WITH HER AGAIN < .<

• omgitsjoejonas

Now that Taylor is more famous than the Jonas Bros she just needs to find someone who is Much Better than Joe to truly move on and show Joe that she does not need or want him anymore. He on the other hand probably wants the publicity for himself now.

————————-
    she used him for publicity, why shouldn’t he do the same back?

• Think Twice!

DONT DO IT JOE. DONT GET INVOLVED WITH HER AGAIN < .< ====================== I second that motion Joe. Just turn around and run like a bat out of hell! LMAO! Seriously! :D

is this not an old pictuure?! look at joe’s hair its long and now he wears it short???

Poor demi one year ago she was the friend of everyone and now she is alone
    ______________

I think the other anon meant REAL friends.

• iFly…JJ

And maybe someday we’ll figure all this out. Try to put an end to all our doubt, try to find a way to make things better now.

lol what is up with the manips ou? Overkill. The OMG was funny but yeah the rest was a bit much. haha

• ThanksHeavenForKevin
  • m

Make-up sex is the best!

• GoldenGal9311

litetime said:

AAC said:

0MGZZ!!!1 TH3Y @R3 T0T@LLY B@CK T0G3TH3R C@US3 WH3N TW0 P30PL3 HUG D@T M3@NZZ D@T TH3Y @R3 D@TING!!!!1 J@YL0R!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Lmfao. I was just waiting for someone to do this.
    _________________

I know! Haha.

Make-up sex is the best!
    Yeah, just ask Nelena ;)

• stupiddumbpplz

Make-up sex is the best!
    Yeah, just ask Nelena ;)
    ================
    i think that i just threw up! *gags*
    i love them both but as a couple omfg no way!
    anyway SUPPORT MC DL JB AND SG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

• stupiddumbpplz

Make-up sex is the best!
    Yeah, just ask Nelena ;)
    i think that i just threw up!
    i love them both but as a couple eww! no thanks.. TAYLENA! <3

• Why??

Stfu ou! i dont like them as friens, i dont like them as bf/gf, i dont like tham as enemies. i just wish they wouldn’t associate with eachother at all

• Anonydfsafasdgamous

“JAYLOR BACK TOGETHER?”
    goddamnit oceanup are you serious ?
    i hug guys on a daily basis…. guess that means im going out with all of them
    yup
    imma slut (:
    woww

“JAYLOR BACK TOGETHER?!”

lmao
    so everybody that i hug i’m dating? lol

GUYS IS JUST A HUG! LOL

the apocalypse is here!!!

• Smilèè :)

Awesomee! I lovee them and I’m really glad they’re reconnecting! I wouldn’t mind Jaylor since I loveed them as a couple.. But i have to agree they’re better off as friends! :)

• Janis Lan

Poor demi one year ago she was the friend of everyone and now she is alone
    ___

Uhm, JB and Demi are still friends.

• GoldenGal9311

I’m glad they’re getting along now. I was getting annoyed by their immature….ness.

Poor demi one year ago she was the friend of everyone and now she is alone

____

yep thats what I am sayin

• Alyssa

WHY is everyone in their personal buisness? Is that all you guys can feed off of?

• Belle

oh shit! they hugged. the world is going to end. oceanup. seriously just because they hugged doesn’t mean they are getting back together. they can’t be friends? jesus.

• AAC

yay picture proof!!

• DinoGirl

I’m glad they’re civil with each other.
    A hug is even better.

Not really ‘OMG’ worthy, though.

• Anonnnnnnymous
  • Savetheanimalss

Oh and I hugged nick Jonas…were together!!!
    Haha I wish it was that easy…but gosh oceanup acts like a 5 year old!!!

AAC said:

Lmfao. I was just waiting for someone to do this.

• GoldenGal9311

AAC said:

_______________________

LMAO!!!

• It’s meeme!!

woo….lets have a riot
    *Sarcasm*

Taylor and Joe talking

Nice that they can stay in the same room without a weird felling lmao

• Gabby

ugh jaylor. i really cant stand them as a couple.
    friends would be ok i guess

• mow.

WhiteHorsex3 said:

I’m sorry, just… No. Just no
    ——————
    Yeah, I’m not liking Dani’s dress AT ALL.

It reminds me of neon colored pee.

Jan 30, 2010 @ 08:48 pm
    mow. said:

WhiteHorsex3 said:

I’m sorry, just… No. Just no
    ——————
    Yeah, I’m not liking Dani’s dress AT ALL.

It reminds me of neon colored pee.
    ——————–
    It reminds me of New Jersey.

• Ron has red hair.

‘m not talking about the fact that people are happy to see them together again, it is nice to see them civil =]. I’m talking about the comments people make making it sound like just because they’re hugging they’re back together. That is false.
    —————-
    Someone please give me an example of this comment. No one has been doing this except for maybe a handful of anons??

Ron has red hair. said:
    I was referring to the anons…usually the anons are the only ones who make a big deal out of it so if I ever make a comment like that, that’s who I am talking about.

WhiteHorsex3 said:

yeah, i think they dated around the third movie cause they were kinda holding hands at the permiere

YES, that one :)
    she said they were just standing close to one another cause she was nervous but after two permiere she should have been nervous by then

Lilly said:
    WhiteHorsex3 said:

YES, that one :)
    That’s so cute!!!!!! Sorry for the tweenie moment =[.

• itsme

StarLight24 said:

itsme said:
    HAHA. I would be like “Let’s skip the small talk and get down to business.” ;)

Your icon is…I can’t even describe it =]. Amazing.

Why thank you :) Me and Chelsea have the same ones..we’re icon sisters. haha.

I personally don’t think Joe would ever go back with Taylor. If that does happen, I think hell would freeze over.

itsme said:
    Why thank you :) Me and Chelsea have the same ones..we’re icon sisters. haha.

Agreed. I think they’re just friends =].

good for them

• litetime

“The past is the past, you needed one chance..” Haha. I dont even know if I got the lyrics right, maybe this was just an epic fail all together.

• LyricandMelody_

Heres them Talking.

• HOT DAYUMMM

Aww glad they’re reconnecting! :)

WhiteHorsex3 said:

litetime- From The Veronica’s? o_O

Nope, she’s from Zoey 101 I believe. They have been tweeting about Avatars, and dragons, and she called him funnyman and she’s like see you soon, Mr. Avatar<3

yay picture proof!!

____

OMG ….Yayy

litetime said:

I wish that I lived in the 70s, or 60s, or even before that. Everything seemed to amazing. Dont mind me, typing, thinking out loud.
    i want to go back to the 60s/70s just cause of all the great music

Poor demi one year ago she was the friend of everyone and now she is alone

_________

you dont need other friends when you have jeffree.. duh.

photoshopped,look at the background, two completely different backgrounds.

• Jason

CoinBears said:

AHHHHHHH EVERYONE TAKE COVER

Love the icon.

——————–

thanks I stole it from someone on livejournal

• jjean

I don’t know which post I should stay on.:/

photoshopped,look at the background, two completely different backgrounds.

Jan 30, 2010 @ 08:42 pm
    itsme said:

Taylor: “God, I really want to jump his bones right now.”
    HAHA. I would be like “Let’s skip the small talk and get down to business.” ;)
    ———————
    And I’m thnking Joe would be saying, “Um, I’ll pass. I have two Veronicas and, if I’m really desperate, a Demi, waiting for me.” ;)

• itsme

Taylor: “God, I really want to jump his bones right now.”
    HAHA. I would be like “Let’s skip the small talk and get down to business.” ;)

itsme said:
    HAHA. I would be like “Let’s skip the small talk and get down to business.” ;)

Your icon is…I can’t even describe it =]. Amazing.

• litetime

Awww lmao! I love this, that everyone is slowly coming around to being friends again.

they better have a video of this shit.

and im glad theyre on good terms now. sad joe was the one that had to break the ice between them though.

they only hugged! that doesn’t mean they’re back together!

• litetime

they only hugged! that doesn’t mean they’re back together!

Nobody has said anything about them being together again..haha

• IGottaFeeling

Joe’s been looking kind of gay.

• Angela.

Why are you guys here when there’s a new JAYLOR post? ;]

• Joe’s Unicorn

I can assure y’all that Joe and Taylor have only reconciled. He’s madly in love with me remember?

PICTURES OF WHITE SUIT ARE NOT FROM CLIVE DAVIS’ GRAMMY PARTY ACCORDING TO JUSTJAREDJR. THEY’RE FROM THE ‘Salute To Icons Honoring Doug Morris.’

THEY MUST HAVE HUGGED AGAIN/TALKED AGAIN AT CLIVE DAVIS’ PARTY.

Angela. said:

Why are you guys here when there’s a new JAYLOR post? ;]

Because it’s fun in here :)

• Jason

IGottaFeeling said:

Joe’s been looking kind of gay.

————————–

lmfao……….

• iFly…JJ

raven.

• Joe’s Unicorn

I’m going to the other post now..

iFly…JJ said:
    raven.

It’s the future I can see.

So……
    I Hug my friends.
    that doesnt mean anythingg.

• WhiteHorsex3

Lilly- LOL should’ve thought of a better excuse. :)

litetime- Ahh… OH WAIT THAT ONE?!

S’quiet.

Onee!

Two!!

Three!!!

Four!!!!

Five!!!!!

Six!!!!!!

Seven!!!!!!!

Well this post is dead.

… Yup. Dead.

• feltonjoseph

WHAT??

• litetime

No, it is not dead, do you hear me?

how mature, oceanup.
    hahah HUGGING OMG!
    and saying they’re back together.
    they were cute but i don’t think they’re back together.

• Ron has red hair.

I think they were together once upon a time. I used to see a lot of interviews where they would randomly & unconsciously hold hands.

Harry Potter for the flippin win! Gah, I love that movie :)

Oh God.

IF JAYLOR GETS BACK TOGETHER….

Jan 30, 2010 @ 09:08 pm
    coffeecoffeecoffee said:

He looks so great………..

_________________________________________

Periwinkle is good color on him
    ——————-
    EVERY color is a good color on him. ;)

• coffeecoffeecoffee

He looks so great………..

_________________________________________

Periwinkle is good color on him.

Taylor’s not going back to Joe
    she’s dating a much older musican

• seriously.

Alrighty.

• Mercedes

Ahhh.

just lose it!!! AH-AHHH go crazy AHHAHH!!!

• ThanksHeavenForKevin

Taylor and Joe talking
    Holy…

Your Mom Was Here said:
    Oceanup you are such a teenie. In fact, you are such a teenie that even the teenies think that you’re a teenie.

It’s true =|.

• iFly…JJ

Ahhh.

What are you quoting? =P

Mean Girls, lmao. I just had to say it. I’m just happy everyone is trying to get along this year, after all, it’s the year of no fear people!

• coffeecoffeecoffee

It is that bad that they are talking again and that they might be friends?
    ******
    nope, I’m happy. It means they’ll stop bashing each other. it was funny at times, and other time just kinda like ehh… move on.
    _______________________________________

I feel the same way.

• Em

& p.s. that twitter quote was something that caitlin said. not taylor. her dress doesn`t really look that glittery. & because i`m a nerd who notes body language:

crossed arms may thus indicate anxiety which is either driven by a lack of trust in the other person or an internal discomfort.

just saying : P

• Ron has red hair.

Not at all but apparently some people think so.
    ———————
    Can anybody actually copy paste me a comment where people said they thought they were dating now that wasn’t sarcastic?
    The only person who thinks they’re back together is oceanup

LOVE THAT

• coffeecoffeecoffee

It is that bad that they are talking again and that they might be friends?
    ******
    _______________________________________

I feel the same way.

• JoeJonasGirl0676

some of u suck like shit. No offense, but just cause they hugged doesn’t mean they are dating. I mean gawd you guys. and Joe would not go back to Taylor and vice versa.

• HOT DAYUMMM

I will be laughing,
    when you guys start making excuses for
    when they start hanging out, and
    when they start showing up at eachothers concerts
    ahaahaha.
    And no, I’m not a delusional Jaylor fan,
    I’m just smart enough to realize that “just talking”
    has been how ALL these relationships have started.

__

You & that movie LOL. I wonder if people are taking “no fear” a different way.

HAPPY TO SEE THEY ARE ACTING LIKE ADULTS

• coffeecoffeecoffee

It is that bad that they are talking again and that they might be friends?
    ******
    _______________________________________

I feel the same way.

• litetime

You & that movie LOL. I wonder if people are taking “no fear” a different way.

LOL. I love Mean Girls<3 And I wonder that too..hm..something to ponder while I sit here and listen to 70s music<3

• iFly…JJ

WHAT ABOUT US? WHAT ABOUT EVERYTHING WEVE BEEN THROUGH?

AHHHHHHH EVERYONE TAKE COVER

LOL Why?

• Anonymous17

good for them! :) nothing wrong with putting the past in the past!
    i do kind of have a feeling that (dont hate me) JB might have been told or decided to put an end to any grudges they have with ex girlfriends… nick with miley and selena and joe with taylor? i dont know just a theory

• Mercedes

Just because two people talk does not make them “getting back together.” Taylor would be stupid to get back with him. She wrote a song about how he treated her and went on a talk show to tell the world what he did to her. Getting back with him would be committing career suicide.

*sigh*
    He was 14!!
    oh wait. never mind..that was nick. oops.
    *disappears*

Just because they hugged doesnt mean they’re back together…

• mow.

Ccubed

YO, you just posted the same thing three times, jsyk

• Anonnnnnnymous

I love how the people who flip out are the ones that are like “OMG YOU GUYS ARE IDIOTS THEY’RE NOT BACK TOGETHER”

jonas are friends with everyne :)

*sigh*
    He was 14!!
    oh wait. never mind..that was nick. oops.
    *disappears*
    LOL ily

• coffeecoffeecoffee

I know, there was something wrong with my laptop.

• iFly…JJ

What’s up with Danielle’s dress? :/

• Jason

ngl, she is pretty beautiful…..just realized that after looking at these pictures

• Your Mom Was Here

• DinoGirl

Demi, how’s Joe?
    “Ask Taylor.”

HOT DAYUMMM said:

I will be laughing,
    when you guys start making excuses for
    when they start hanging out, and
    when they start showing up at eachothers concerts
    ahaahaha.
    And no, I’m not a delusional Jaylor fan,
    I’m just smart enough to realize that “just talking”
    has been how ALL these relationships have started.

Yeah, I’m sure we will see Taylor & Selena in every Jonas show.

• jillian

oceanup stop starting drama

• GoldenGal9311

LyricandMelody_ said:

Heres them Talking.
    ___________________

Awww!

HOLY CHIPOTLE!!!!
    i am happy but if joe gets in the way of coylor I’ll break his legs.
    Just kidding.
    Or am I?

DinoGirl said:

Demi, how’s Joe?
    “Ask Taylor.”

Lmfao.

• ThanksHeavenForKevin

DinoGirl said:

Demi, how’s Joe?
    “Ask Taylor.”
    WIN haha.

• CoinBears

OU seems reeeeally excited by that hug. A pic would be nice, though. Y’know, just to authenticate that sentence.

• juliecouture

i think i found a new icon?

• xostephxo176

OMG big fricken deal.

• coffeecoffeecoffee

I am glad that they are talking and hopefully they can be friends.

Taylor and Joe talking
    Holy…
    This is cutttte.
    Her back is pretty.

• YouBelongWithMe

Cool fan art everyone can do that shit

• itsme

I’m glad they’re moving on with their lives. It’s about time.

Are.you.on.DRUGS!!!!!????

THIS IS FUCKING SERIOUS!!!!!!!!

IVE BEEN WAITING FOR 1 YEAR AND 3 FUCKING MONTHS, AND FINALLY, THIS HAPPENS!!!!!!!

What a world. ooooooooooiiiiii

they cant be friends? come on people lol

• Andreiita

JK?!

why the fuck does Demi’s name get brought into everything?

‘ OMJ. JAYLOR’S BACK TOGETHER CUHS THEY HUGGED, OMG <333 ‘

S T F U , OceanUp. They hugged. THAT TOTTALLLY MEANS THEY’RE TOGETHER AGAIN <3 Sike!

Serioucly gotta come up w/ dumb shit to keep this site alive, eh?

• jerseygirl

LMAO at OU pulling out old Jaylor pix – photoshopped and all.

Big whoop. It’s hug. For the cameras. I still say they hate each other’s guts.

this looks photoshopped to me.
    idk.
    if it’s real, there’s not a big issue with hugging, stop taking things to the extreme.

• lydiajosephine

Never liked them as a couple, but individually, Joe and Taylor are some of my favorites.
    As in, Joe and his brothers are my favorite, followed by Taylor.
    I LOVE that they’re speaking and (hopefully) on good terms!

• HOT DAYUMMM

Pictures?!
    Videos?!
    WHERE. WHERE. WHERE.

OMG. THEY. JUST. HUGGED. IT. DOESN’T. MEAN THEYRE. BACK TOGETHER. SERIOUSLY. THEY ONLY WANT TO START A RUMOR. BET YOUVE HUGGED PEOPLE THAT ARENT YOUR BOYFRIEND !!!!

• CoinBears

And now I’ve seen the picture. That’s nice for them? It’s just kind of weird though. After everything last year they just forgive and forget? They must be really nice persons to be able to do that. I wouldn’t and couldn’t.

I am glad they finally are over all this .

• StarLight24

Wow. They hugged. So they’re obviously back together now *rolls eyes*. They probably just decided to talk things out. Joe said in an interview that they “reconnected”. They’re probably friends now.

• rhiiiiiii

I’m glad they’re being civil to one another.

• xostephxo176

Taylor and Joe talking
    Holy…
    This is cutttte.
    Her back is pretty.
    ____

THE BACK OF YO HEAD IS RIDICULOUS.

an 30, 2010 @ 08:30 pm

HOLY CHIPOTLE!!!!
    i am happy but if joe gets in the way of coylor I’ll break his legs.
    Just kidding.
    Or am I?
    ———————
    Way ahead of ya, girl.

I’LL break his legs if he goes down that road again.

• coffeecoffeecoffee
  • m

xostephxo176 said:
    Taylor and Joe talking
    Holy…
    This is cutttte.
    Her back is pretty.
    ____

THE BACK OF YO HEAD IS RIDICULOUS.
    Can I have yo number?
    Can I have it? Can i have it?
    Can I have yo number?

just wondering..if you hug someone does it mean you’re back together?

• StarLight24

just wondering..if you hug someone does it mean you’re back together?

Not at all but apparently some people think so.

• Ron has red hair.

It reminds me of neon colored pee.
    —————-
    It reminds me of a mountain dew slurpee.

• jerseygirl

I’m LMAO at the people who are still trying to convince the rest of us that the photos OU posted up there are photoshopped.

Um, no shit.

only taylor haters seem to be hating the thought of them getting along. grow up.

• iFly…JJ

just lose it!!! AH-AHHH go crazy AHHAHH!!!

AINT NO LIE BYE BYE BYE…

——————-
    She really is.

• GoldenGal9311

jerseygirl said:

Jan 30, 2010 @ 08:42 pm
    itsme said:

Taylor: “God, I really want to jump his bones right now.”
    HAHA. I would be like “Let’s skip the small talk and get down to business.” ;)
    ———————
    __________________

Hahaha!

• coffeecoffeecoffee

jerseygirl said:

Um, no shit.
    __________________________________

Those photos are photoshopped.

• Lilly

i’m really curious on how their convo went, was it like two people catching up or really awkward small talk.

• itsme

I hope Joe would say that…you never know with him. JK. Lol.

mow. said:
    WhiteHorsex3 said:

I’m sorry, just… No. Just no
    ——————
    Yeah, I’m not liking Dani’s dress AT ALL.

It reminds me of neon colored pee.

___

why does she almost look grossed out that he’s kissing her.

• Ron has red hair.

PSSSH just ignore them unless they say something funny. that’s what I do.

• JoeJonasGirl0676

omg Hot Dayummm, JUST CAUSE THEY ARE TALKING DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE GONNA GET BACK TOGETHER!!!! GET EFFING REAL!!!

• Mercedes

LOL ily

i know this. lol ily2!!

• itsme

Maybe it was just a quick run in and the pic makes it look like more? I don’t know. I don’t give a shit,to be honest. It’s his life. I’m going to bed now.

HOLY FUCK IT’S 2008 AGAIN!!!

• iFly…JJ

Joe: “So how you doin’?”.
    Taylor: “I’m sorry, I believe I told you that on SNL”.

• Ron has red hair.

I don’t know…I personally think Demi and Joe would be cute together but I don’t really care who they date. That’s up to them =].
    Eh I’m not a big Demi fan.
    Joe would be amazing with Blake Lively. Or Emma watson.

Jan 30, 2010 @ 08:51 pm
    coffeecoffeecoffee said:

jerseygirl said:

Um, no shit.
    __________________________________

Those photos are photoshopped.
    —————–
    Haha. You do know I know that, right?

It’s these anons that don’t seem to realize that most of us know that and are now referencing the pic from tonite.

• Jason

——————-
    She really is.

—————–
    isn’t she?? no wonder girls hate her so much lmao

• MelenaFTW

paparazzi: so demi hows joe?
    demi: ASK TAYLOR

__

LOL 70’s music is THE BEST. Period.

• Mercedes

AINT NO LIE BYE BYE BYE…

Oops i did it again i played with your heart got lost in the game ooh baby baby!!

iFly…JJ said:

Joe: “So how you doin’?”.
    Taylor: “I’m sorry, I believe I told you that on SNL”.
    LOL ily

• iFly…JJ

It reminds me of neon colored pee.

Have you ever seen There’s Something About Mary?… Well Dani’s dress looks like Magda’s boobs.

• litetime

LOL 70’s music is THE BEST. Period.

Great minds think alike. Are we about to head on over to the new Joe and Tay Tay post or is everyone staying put here lmao. I don’t wanna be left behind

• coffeecoffeecoffee

Um, no shit.
    __________________________________

Those photos are photoshopped.
    —————–
    Haha. You do know I know that, right?

__________________________________________

No, I didn’t know that you knew.

It’s not like I could tell by the sentence you wrote above. lol

i want to know since selena is following joel madden and he is married to nicole richie who follows demi, does that mean demi will unfollow nicole since her husband follows selena? because demi unfollowed a lot of people that are associated with selena

Ron has red hair. said:
    Eh I’m not a big Demi fan.
    Joe would be amazing with Blake Lively. Or Emma watson.

He’d be cute with Emma =].

• m

Mercedes said:
    AINT NO LIE BYE BYE BYE…

That’s a classic!

I think joe is young and he is flirting with pretty much everything he sees . Victoria is cute but he flirts with pixie etc , was trying to flirt with dianna agron from glee . He is right , he should enjoy his single status

• sharewisdom

selena did the same fucking shit but there she is nick’s leeche now. They both hypocrite. selena confess to the entire world how fake she was to nick and how she fucking decieve his ass and lied on who she was yet he goes back to that fakeass.

both jb are fucking stupid!

• Em

why thank you for your opinion. you can go now.

• ET

OKAY EMILY WE NEED AFTER THE PHONECALL ASAP

• GoldenGal9311

LOL @ SNL.

I had to do it.
    You knew it was coming.
    —————–
    Ahahahahhahahahahaha

Oh dear.

OMG!!! don’y u realize???? that picture is so fucking false!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jerseygirl said:

LMAO at OU pulling out old Jaylor pix – photoshopped and all.

Big whoop. It’s hug. For the cameras. I still say they hate each other’s guts.

Haha. Why you say that? I’m thinking maybe it’s because Selena is starting to hang out with Nick again, so they’re all just trying to keep the peace. Idk.

lol, yeah. and when nelena break up, she’s gonna act like he killed her freakin parents.

• Em

they are talking & acting like adults. which they are. they were both younger when they dated & both seem to have matured. they weren`t going to hold their grudge match again. i would be very very surprised if they started dating again. & if they did .. it really doesn`t matter. so relax.

• litetime

xheartbrokenx3 diane off. intermission than nick!
    half a minute ago from mobile web

• FinallyFriendsAGAIN

I’m glad that all the friendship is back together Miley and Nick friend Selena and Miley friends Joe and Taylor friends Demi and Joe friends Nick and Joe friends Miley and Demi friends In other words I’m glad about this:Nick,Joe,Kevin,Demi,Selena,Miley,and Taylor are all friends AGAIN!

jerseygirl said:

LMAO at OU pulling out old Jaylor pix – photoshopped and all.

Big whoop. It’s hug. For the cameras. I still say they hate each other’s guts.

lol, yeah. and when nelena break up, she’s gonna act like he hooked up with her mom

what r u talking about that’s obviously a really old picture!! Joe’s hair isn’t like that anymore this pic is from like 2 years ago

• kelsey123

i wonder why miley hasn’t really made many red carpet appearances lately.. she’s basically been MIA.. she’s probably sick of it though.

• m

OMG!!! don’y u realize???? that picture is so fucking false!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    We’re talking about this picture http://twitpic.com/10mox5 We know the pictures on this post are old. We’re not dumb you know

• Maryyy

that’s why she bought the dress!

I had to do it.
    You knew it was coming.
    —————–
    Ahahahahhahahahahaha
    ____

• mow.

Why thank you =]

You’re not welcome.

• GoldenGal9311

By the way, I like Joe’s outfit.

• jerseygirl

Ok, I’ve seen the “talking” pic. But no “hugging” pic.

Regardless, seeing that pic of them facing one another and talking was really interesting. And dare I say, nice? Still would love to be in their brain to know what they’re really thinking.

Taylor: “God, I really want to jump his bones right now.”

Uh…what? Lmao.

• Ron has red hair.

Agreed. I’ve only seen pictures of them talking. It’s really not a big deal though even if they did…it’s just a hug. People make it sound like they were making out or something.
    ——————–
    Not really…its just nice to see them civil again.

everyone is good with each other . Its all good :)

• Kourtney

coffeecoffeecoffee said:
    It is that bad that they are talking again and that they might be friends?
    ******

• Doom

Did some people not read the part where it says “FAN ART”? It’s in caps.

• Maryyy
  • AAC

:O
    Kevin’s alive?

• Ron has red hair.

Ok, I’ve seen the “talking” pic. But no “hugging” pic.

Taylor: “God, I really want to jump his bones right now.”
    —————–
    Taylor: “That white suit is ferosh”
    Joe: “If she gets sparkles on my white suit…”

____________

No they aren’t

Demi hates Selena’s guts, and I bet she isn’t too fond of Taylor either.

Ron has red hair. said:
    Not really…its just nice to see them civil again.
    I’m not talking about the fact that people are happy to see them together again, it is nice to see them civil =]. I’m talking about the comments people make making it sound like just because they’re hugging they’re back together. That is false.

• CoinBears

Loved the last part! Cracked me up.

Seems the “reconnecting” is paying off.

• Eneyi

LMAO nice picture Oceanup XD

i still want to see pictures of them hugging

Lilly said:
    i still want to see pictures of them hugging

• Kourtney

Jerseygirl said:
    LMAO at OU pulling out old Jaylor pix – photoshopped and all.

Big whoop. It’s hug. For the cameras. I still say they hate each other’s guts.
    *********
    did you not see the picture of them talking?

an 30, 2010 @ 08:33 pm
    Kourtney said:

Jerseygirl said:
    LMAO at OU pulling out old Jaylor pix – photoshopped and all.

Big whoop. It’s hug. For the cameras. I still say they hate each other’s guts.
    *********
    did you not see the picture of them talking?
    —————-
    No. going to look now.

• m

OceanUP was really quick to post this. Kids at my school would call you “thirsty” for doing something like this.

• lalalahahaha

THATS AN OLD PICTURE. dumb ass

• m

alalahahaha said:
    THATS AN OLD PICTURE. dumb ass
    OU knows these are old pics. The new pic just came out so haven’t had time to post it yet. RELAX!

How about you get rid of the manips OU and add in an actual picture of Joe and taylor from tonight:

• MrsNickJ547

OMG they are not back together. What the f? Can’t people just TALK?! My sister talks to her ex all the time and they aren’t back together.

• LyricandMelody_

Hold the applause. Kidding. ;)

• xostephxo176

LyricandMelody_ said:

Hold the applause. Kidding. ;)
    ____

LMAO!!! ahhhh god

——————
    Still, its cool to see them actually getting along.
    BUT IT CAN NEVER RUIN COYLOR
    EVER
    EVER EVER

Ron has red hair. said:
    Still, its cool to see them actually getting along.
    BUT IT CAN NEVER RUIN COYLOR
    EVER
    EVER EVER

I know! I think it’s awesome if they’re friends again =]. Coylor is epic though.

• YouBelongWithMe

Holy fuck you don’t have to spam this post about this shit

• Kourtney

I hate those stupid photoshopped pictures. desperate

They are not back together. Joe is more than likely congratulating Taylor on her Grammy nods. Wasn’t everyone this past week going crazy over her having dinner with John Mayer. Jeesh. Get over yourselves. People talk to each other. It is called comunication. You should try it. You might make a friend or two.

Awwwwwwww, Joe and her look so cute together, even thought she towers over him with her 4 inch heels.

• juliecouture

U GUYS R FUCKING RETARDED SOME OF US R JUST HAPPY THAT THERE BEING CIVIL SOME OF US DIDNT SAY THAT THERE BACK TOGETHER LIKE FUCKK

• xostephxo176

im sooo happy they are friends again! and we really dont have to worry about them getting back together… dont think that will happen… but i love them as friends so cute!

• Doom

lol @ oceanup.

“OMG!”

I stood out in the rain
    After you broke up with me,
    On the fucki-i-i-ing phone

Flooded with all this pain
    Knowin that I’ll never bash you
    Like I did
    During the Storm

• Anon.

soooo cute!!

i do really like them together. i’m so glad they’re friends again :)

as much as i LOVED her SNL monologue (so funny!!!) i’m so over them fighting.

• mow.

Poop.

omg this actually makes me so happy. :’)

(i know they’re not back together. i’m just sayin it’s nice to see them not hate each other.)

• Mercedes

well good for them, finally being on good terms. i still think the picture of them will be. *in joe’s voice*

Awkward…

Way ahead of ya, girl.

I’LL break his legs if he goes down that road again.
    Wow. YOU would break HIS legs and not hers?
    Tough love.
    Ahahaha. I can’t decide whether to be happy or concerned for the future of coylor.

• smart person

I LOVE HOW NOBODY REALIZES THAT PICTURE IS PHOTOSHOPPED.
    COMMON PEOPLE
    HER HAIR IS ERASED INTO THE BLACK
    PEOPLES HAIR DOESNT DO THAT.
    LOOK CLOSE
    photoooSJOOPEEDD

I KNOW THIS BECAUSE I DO PHOTOSHOP VERY WELL AND HAVE DONE THINGS LIKE THIS BEFORE!

• itsme

jerseygirl said:

LMAO at OU pulling out old Jaylor pix – photoshopped and all.

Big whoop. It’s hug. For the cameras. I still say they hate each other’s guts.

• YouBelongWithMe

l

I dont think they’re back together but they are soo cute.. i wish they would =)

• Lilly

i wonder how their convo went

• DinoGirl

The people freaking out are the ones saying “OMG IT’S NOT A BIG DEAL!!!!”

that “fan art” is crap.
    & Ted Casablanca is full of it.

• mow.

OMG LIKE FUCK MEEEE RIGHT?!

Well, its more then a hug, they’re actually having a conversation. Good for them!!

This is cutttte.
    Her back is pretty.
    ____

THE BACK OF YO HEAD IS RIDICULOUS.
    ——————-
    And frizzy, atm.

• coffeecoffeecoffee

It is that bad that they are talking again and that they might be friends?

EVERYONE KNOWS IT’S PHOTOSHOPPED
    THE PICTURE OF THEM TALKING WAS POSTED IN THE COMMENTS

TAKE OFF THE GODDAMN CAPSLOCK

• AAC

Ummmm. What’s up with all the photoshopped Jaylor pictures?

mow. said:
    Poop.

Why thank you =]

LMAO at OU pulling out old Jaylor pix – photoshopped and all.

Big whoop. It’s hug. For the cameras. I still say they hate each other’s guts.

____________

Well, Demi is doing the furthest thing from “keeping the peace”

• HOT DAYUMMM

smart person
    I love how everyone realizes that that picture
    WAS POSTED FROM A PHONE
    meaning, there was no way he could’ve photoshopped it.

litetime, you hear?! LITETIME! *Cries*

Please, the JB boys have “talked” to a lOT of girls that they haven’t dated. For Joe who kinda drifted into a Jaylor relationship then HE broke up with her(bad breakup) so he obviously wasn’t in love with her. For him to go back to Taylor would be calling him a fool and I don’t think that he is. Joe and Taylor are fine separately. I would rather see Joe with Brenda Song or Chelsea Staub than Taylor. There is just something kinda oooooffffff about Jaylor dating. I thought that when I heard that they were together back in 2008.

sometimes i pee when i smell my toes

• iFly…JJ

Joe: “So how you doin’?”.
    Taylor: “I’m sorry, I believe I told you that on SNL”.
    LOL ily

Love you too Lilly(:

isn’t she?? no wonder girls hate her so much lmao
    ———————
    Hahaha yeah…she’s a classic American beauty. And that is so true. Although mostly its just on Oceanup where people hate her…girls I know love her.

• WhiteHorsex3

why does she almost look grossed out that he’s kissing her.
    _

I was referring to that & the dress. I’m sorry… I’ve really tried to like her based on the fact that she makes him happy & all but… I just CAN’T. I won’t say anymore on that because I know OceanUP & it’s anonies but… I just can’t. She rubs me the wrong way.

• CoinBears

Why use a photoshopped pic as a header? If you can’t find the real pic, at least pull a real one from the short time they were together. Geez.

i just notice the title said ‘OMG’, OU is such a teenager girl

Lilly said:
    i just notice the title said ‘OMG’, OU is such a teenager girl

I think OU is a teenage girl. Literally.

Wooo hooo finally the taylor VS jonas fued is over now if selena and demi could be as mature as them and finally let it go

• Ron has red hair.

He’d be cute with Emma =].
    —————–
    I don’t think she’d go for a superstar though :(

• ET

THEY JUST HAD SEX IN FRONT OF ME

sometimes i pee when i smell my toes

• ThanksHeavenForKevin

an 30, 2010 @ 08:33 pm
    lalalahahaha said:

THATS AN OLD PICTURE. dumb ass
    & isn’t even real….

xostephxo176 said:
    Taylor and Joe talking
    Holy…
    This is cutttte.
    Her back is pretty.
    ____

THE BACK OF YO HEAD IS RIDICULOUS.

_________

so you know..
    CAN I HA’ YO NUMBAH. CAN I? CAN I HA’ IT.

YAY IM SO HAPPY FOR JAYLOR EVEN THOUGH JOE SHOULD BE SUPER PISSED AT HER FOR WRITIN FOREVER & ALWAYS ABOUT HIM BUT STILL

I HEART JAYLOR 2010

oh snap

• crazylady

I don’t think they were hugging. hugging=friends. I suppose it’s possible because I never thought I’d be friends with my ex and us women tend to change our minds but still I have to see it to believe it.

The first picture is EXTREMLY photoshopped. just sayin..

Awww yay (: I love that JB/Sel/Taylor are all tight again!

I think Taylor’s alright and all, but…

SHE’S A 20 YEAR OLD WHO STILL WRITES ABOUT FAIRYTALES! AND WEARS SPARKLES. ON. EVERYTHING.

Am I the olny one who finds this tottttallly weird ?!?!?!?!??!?!?! Gosh. Grow up, pop country singer :/

• StarLight24

I think Taylor’s alright and all, but…

There’s nothing wrong with writing about fairytales. It’s romantic and cute =]. My grandmother wears sparkles on everything. It’s all about personal style and what you like. You don’t have to listen to her music or dress like her so I don’t understand what the problem is.

• LyricandMelody_

I had to do it.
    You knew it was coming.

I had to do it.
    You knew it was coming
    ____________________
    ahhahahhahahahahahaha

Right click Save

• Ron has red hair.

The people freaking out are the ones saying “OMG IT’S NOT A BIG DEAL!!!!”
    ——————-
    I know. People always do that. The only one who thinks they’re dating is oceanup lmao.

• Almost Blue

lmfao. I love the ‘OMG’ in the title of this post, oceanUP.
    Definitely puts emphasis on the whole thing.

StarLight24 said:

Ron has red hair. said:
    Eh I’m not a big Demi fan.
    Joe would be amazing with Blake Lively. Or Emma watson.

He’d be cute with Emma =].
    i always wanted emma with dan

_

LOL happened to me in the Nick post.

• litetime

As long as everyone’s happy, it’s all good.

• litetime

LOL happened to me in the Nick post.

I will never leave you behind! EVER! Haha, sorry I’m very hyper right now. And yay my icon is showing up.

• iFly…JJ

She said I don’t know if I’ve ever been good enough, I’m a little bit rusty, and I think my head is caving in. And I don’t know if I’ve ever been really loved by a hand that’s touched me, well I feel like something’s gonna give. And I’m a little bit angry, well this ain’t over, no not here, not while I still need you around. You don’t owe me, we might change, yeah we just might feel good.

• litetime

Okay, I’m just gonna go off – topic right about now..but THIS.IS.ADORABLE.

@joejonas hehe funnyman.That was fun, most random conversation ever haha. Talk soon mr.avatar man :)
    26 minutes ago from Tweetie in reply to joejonas

• Jason

isn’t she?? no wonder girls hate her so much lmao
    ———————

———————

I’m so glad to hear that…..cause she seems really nice too and that would suck if she had a lot of haters

i always wanted emma with dan

• Kourtney

I think Taylor’s alright and all, but…

*******
    out of her 30 something songs she’s released, only 3 mention fairytales…

edit*** no, take that back, Love Story never directly mentions the word “fairy tale”

suupp?

• iFly…JJ

AINT NO LIE BYE BYE BYE…

That’s a classic!
    Yes Im slim shady yes Im the real shady all the other shadys are just immatating so wont the real slim shady please stand up.

• litetime

Harry Potter for the flippin win! Gah, I love that movie :)

• litetime

I love knowing me and Eminem live in the same state. It’s pretty much amazing lmao.

i always wanted emma with dan
    ——————-
    NOOOO!!!
    emma and rupert.

__

LOL PHEW! Thank goodness! <3 Us friends gotta stick togeth-a :) Your icon has been there! What are you eating that you’re so hyper? Candy?

WhiteHorsex3 said:

i always wanted emma with dan

i always wanted emma with dan
    ——————-
    NOOOO!!!
    emma and rupert
    emma seems closer to dan, that just my opinion

• litetime

Haha heck yesss! Um..I had a mocha frappe from McD’s. Oh yeah, totally flirted with the drive – thru guy. It was awesomeeee

• WhiteHorsex3

Harry Potter for the flippin win! Gah, I love that movie :)
    __

The movies & books are just… They’re just amazing. They are magic :)

• DinoGirl

“It reminds me of neon colored pee.”
    “It reminds me of New Jersey.”
    Rofl.
    That gave me the chuckles.

• litetime

The movies & books are just… They’re just amazing. They are magic :)

NOOOO!!!
    emma and rupert.
    __

Don’t know about that, they always seemed like brother & sister, not a couple. Their characters, yes. Them? I could gag.

He looks so great………..

• litetime

I love love love Victoria and Joe’s tweets to each other. *crosses fingers this couple might actually happen someday*

YES, that one :)

an 30, 2010 @ 09:06 pm
    DinoGirl said:

“It reminds me of neon colored pee.”
    “It reminds me of New Jersey.”
    Rofl.
    That gave me the chuckles.
    —————–
    That’s what we’re here for, maam.

• musiciseverything

Dear Lord OU. =/

NO WAY i want pics!!

btw FIRST!

Here we go AGAIN…

that doesn’t mean they’re back together just because they hugged… dumb oceanup

• andria.

ohhhhh shit.

thats awesome!!!

I woud be one happy gal if they got back together. I mean there are too many hoes out there and I know that taylor isn’t one of them. I love taylor and I love joe…so be together!!! Pleaseeeee , good looking+talented+good people= meant to be ..at least in my world, come on!

Oceanup …Please..

this :)

haha so glad they’re being civil towards each other! that’s def a step in the right direction.

love them both!

I’m glad they are over it. I hope they remain friendly. Taylor looks good, Joe must be kicking himself a bit for letting her go.

• sexylady

awkkkkkkkkkkward. i do not like jaylor.

• litetime

“It’s like social sucicide.”

__

I’m sorry, just… No. Just no.

Jan 30, 2010 @ 08:41 pm
    WhiteHorsex3 said:

I’m sorry, just… No. Just no
    ——————
    Yeah, I’m not liking Dani’s dress AT ALL.

weird ..

• Jason

AHHHHHHH EVERYONE TAKE COVER

• CoinBears

AHHHHHHH EVERYONE TAKE COVER

Love the icon.

She’s too attractive for Dan :/
    And he said he enjoyed kissing her!

• AAC

So I’m hoping everyone is going to make up this year and there won’t be as much drama.

• WhiteHorsex3

“It’s like social sucicide.”
    _

What are you quoting? =P

StarLight24 said:

just wondering..if you hug someone does it mean you’re back together?

Not at all but apparently some people think so.
    i better inform every guy i hug that we’re not really together

Lilly said:
    StarLight24 said:

just wondering..if you hug someone does it mean you’re back together?

Not at all but apparently some people think so.
    i better inform every guy i hug that we’re not really together

I feel like such a slut right now SMH. I’ve hugged so many guys in the past month. This is just wrong.

GOOD

• Ron has red hair.

————————-
    yes meeee too.
    So only Joe and Demi need significant others…hmm…lets fantasize, shall we?

yes meeee too.
    So only Joe and Demi need significant others…hmm…lets fantasize, shall we?

• WhiteHorsex3

Ron! Go to the next post :)

• Jemi 4eva

Big deal they hugged that dosen’t mean that they are going to get back together or that they like each other!!!

She’s too attractive for Dan :/
    And he said he enjoyed kissing her!

Awww lmao. I love them…where is white horse..

• NadiaAf23

Haha, back together? Doubtful.

• diane n.

cool. hopefully they’re all friends again….

• YouBelongWithMe

OMG JUST BECAUSE YOU HUG SOMEONE DOESN’T MEAN YOU ARE DATING YOU DUMB SHIT

• GoldenGal9311

JAYLOR BACK TOGETHER?!

LMAO! I hope they’re being sarcastic.

This video is perfect for right now<3

If they are back, shes gonna look like a real ass after making such a big deal over him dumping her. At least he attempted to keep his mouth shut over the whole thing, with the exception of “Much Better”.

I guess we all know what this calls for!!!!!

• YouBelongWithMe

Joe Jonas and Taylor Swift hugged
    doesn’t mean they are dating

• Joe’s Unicorn

I’m baaaacckk! :) OceanUP flagged me. :/ I thought they liked me..

• WhiteHorsex3

jerseygirl- Way to make me melt a little on the inside!

DinoGirl- Hey you!

are you kidding me? they’re allowed to talk to each other! that in NO WAY implys that they are getting back together. like really!! so fkn dumb

• jerseygirl

NGL – Michale Buble is sounding pretty amazing on SNL right now.

• WhiteHorsex3

litetime TO THE NEXT POST :)

litetime- From The Veronica’s? o_O

• litetime

xheartbrokenx3 nick is here!
    half a minute ago from mobile web