Taylor Swift VALENTINE’S DAY CLIP

Taylor Lautner chats about his character under!

• Teagan

Haha, I know. These people don’t understand that she’s playing a character!! lol

• HyperMe

her voice is so fucking annoying in this :/

This made me crack up

• YouBelongWithMe

I wish they didn’t release so many clips because she doesn’t have a major role.

• x3cyrusHBIC

LMFAO walk it off baby xDD

• x3cyrusHBIC

but i wont pay for this shit xD

Fucking hilarious.
    I honestly think she’s a good actress.

LOL,
    hilarious!!!!
    Taylor S awesome as usual

yeah her voice is annoying definitely taylor swift should no go for acting

• Ron has red hair.

I wish they didn’t release so many clips because she doesn’t have a major role.
    I know, but so many people are seeing it because of them…but I agree.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

YOU’RE STILL HOT BABY, YOU’RE STILL HOT!

• Ron has red hair.

You guys- the character is supposed to be annoying.

• nileeyFREAK

LOL!

her voice is annoying :S

• ally

haha this is sooo fuuny, i cant wait to see it!! btw Nick Jonas is sooooo hot:)

• Ron has red hair.

Taylor Lautner “Star athlettte”

SO MUCH ENUNCIATION.
    ahhh,

• Melissa=)

haha. that was actually really funny.
    i cant wait for this movie. :)

Taylor L. <3

and LOL
    “You’re still hot, baby, you’re still hot”

• callmelegs

Her character is supposed to be annoying

• lalalahahaha

LOVE HERRRRRRRRR :)

no offense but i dont think taylor s. can act. :/
    but this does seem like a funny movie.

• lalalahahaha

yeah her voice is annoying definitely taylor swift should no go for acting
    –x
    its suppose to be annoying dumb ass.

LOVE HERRRRRRRRR :)
    I like your icon. Not a Twilight fan, but that photo shoot was beautiful.

Ron has red hair. said:

You guys- the character is supposed to be annoying.
    _____________
    then she doesnt need to act (:

• Kaylaxo

Lmao.
    ” Walk it off! You’re still hot baby!”

then she doesnt need to act (:
    ————————-\
    …….
    Don’t be snarky :)

• Julianna

Lol!

• callmelegs

shut up and go away.This post is about a movie that people can’t wait to see don’t start bring hate,okay? And connsidering you have anemiicon you must live in a dream world and not the fun and creative like Taylor’s more like an isane dream world/

GoldenGal9311 said:

WHY is Taylor L still acting like a werewolf? LMAO.
    Because he is one

• YouBelongWithMe

HAHAHA I don’t know why people would assume we’re going to eat them.. if you’re stating an opinion in a nice way without name calling or something immature we wouldn’t get mad, it’s your opinion..
    LOL

God :/ ….have some mercy on those
    poor souls who dissed t-swift .xDD
    —————–
    Read Kourtney’s comment.

on has red hair. said:

——————-
    Exactly.
    ___________________
    well some people are going crazy xDD

• Syds.

Alright gotta gooo. Cya tomorrow After the grrammys. Peace:)

x3cyrusHBIC said:

God :/ ….have some mercy on those
    poor souls who dissed t-swift .xDD
    Mazel Tov
    Should I make a toast?

Syds. said:

Alright gotta gooo. Cya tomorrow After the grrammys. Peace:)
    BYE

• YouBelongWithMe

Oh my God I know when I saw that picture of them out to eat I automatically thought of you lol:) And I’m doing great, it’s freezing here in NY but it’ll get better. And I’m pretty much freaking out about the grammys. Remember when Taylor lost to Amy Whinehouse?? Wow, how times have changed:):)
    People are very excited.
    I remember and I hopefully Taylor will win at least one Grammy :)

• Kourtney

Holy shit. I’m talking about FEARLESS. You really think the people who’re judging her are going to go BACK to her Swift days and search up those music? No. They only look for current music and they don’t even look for everything. They judge. They judge her singles and make their opinions. And the fact that her music gets too much airplay for their preference, doesn’t make it any better. I gave a REASON that I thought was plausible and it IS. Damn. If it’s not in Taylor’s favour the insane fans go berserk. Damn.
    ********
    wait, without scrolling up and trying to figure out what going on are you trying to say too many of her songs are about fairytales? she only has 2 that mention them… love story and white horse on her fearless album. out of an album of 13 songs.

I LIKE FAIRY TALES
    I STILL BELIEVE THAT PRINCE CHARMING WILL COME UP AND FIND MY HEELS AND THE FAIRY GOD MOTHER WILL SING ME A SONG AND MAKE A PUMPKIN CARRIAGE.

• iFail2Much

I wasn’t sure I would see the day where I would agree with Shanna. Obviously the apocalypse is among us.

People are gonna eat me for this, but i agree. :/

• Syds.

Woah chill out. And people wonder why I don’t come to oceanup often. Seriously, calm down. I wasn’t going berserk as you have previously stated. I gave my opinion and you flipped out. “Life’s not that deep, man.”

• Ron has red hair.

I can’t wait can’t wait can’t wait
    for when critics think taylor is great in this movie.

People are gonna eat me for this, but i agree. :/
    I am going to eat you.
    Would you want salt or pepper on you?

ts is a skank.

********

No. Earlier, someone said that her songs are all about fairytales. I don’t think that at all and I gave a reason for why people would think that – her singles from Fearless because that’s the album they’re judging.

• Syds.

People are very excited.
    I remember and I hopefully Taylor will win at least one Grammy :)
    Trust me, she will win at least two. Hopefully more, but I’m just happy she’s nominated:):)

ts is a skank.
    Is ts your mom?

• hpaddictedx

People are gonna eat me for this, but i agree. :/
    I am going to eat you.
    Would you want salt or pepper on you?
    lolol

Me too :)
    I just want to see her shocked face that people hate and her speech.

• hpaddictedx

Tied Together with a Smile is a beautiful song….I can relate.

• Kourtney

YouBelongWithMe said:
    People are gonna eat me for this, but i agree. :/
    I am going to eat you.
    Would you want salt or pepper on you?
    *******

• Ron has red hair.

Tied Together with a Smile is a beautiful song….I can relate.
    I agree, and Mary’s Song I love.

——————-
    Exactly.

God :/ ….have some mercy on those
    poor souls who dissed t-swift .xDD

Me too :)
    I just want to see her shocked face that people hate and her speech.
    —————–
    I’ll probably cry.

• Syds.

Tied Together with a Smile is a beautiful song….I can relate
    Best song Taylor has ever written. Probably the best song Taylor will ever write. I pretty much cry every time I listen to it.

She is not a shannapuniem
    —————
    But she is for sure a mienupannahs

• GoldenGal9311

I can’t wait to see this.

Because he is one
    Dun dun dun

But she is for sure a mienupannahs
    lol

• Fairy

haha the didnt post the best part yet!! i love the dance she does

• MZ

That was fucking hilarious.

‘You’re still hot baby! You’re still hot!’

She got paid to shout this Taylor Lautner?!
    Bitch, I want that job.

• FlyWithMe_x

Phhaahah “Its okay just walk it off baby, you’re still hot baby” : )

• hpaddictedx

Stick to writng music.

• Ron has red hair.

Phhaahah “Its okay just walk it off baby, you’re still hot baby” : )
    Who is your icon?

• MZ

His characters name is Wil.ly?! *snigger*
    Yes, I’m immature. Leave me be.

• MZ

uiheruisht45urke

Stick to writng music.
    I’m excited for when reviewers like her acting to show the haytahs.

“walk it off baby, just walk it off!! you’re still hot baby, you’re still hoooot!” LOL

she rules!

uiheruisht45urke
    —————
    ekru54thsiurehiu

• majusstew

LMAO HAHAHAHA my taylor swift is amazing in this movie, just like taylor lautner, and like everyone. this movie will be fucking great! cant wait

How can u ppl say she’s a good actress by like 3 or 4 clips….
    She’s annoying and over rated.
    She thinks she’s the shit.
    And her songs are repetitive, all bout fairytale.
    She can’t sing live, and she only stays in like one range when she does.
    Another year or so, ppl will be saying “Taylor who?”

• hpaddictedx

I’m excited for when reviewers like her acting to show the haytahs.
    Lmao I’m not hating. I would just prefer her to stick to writing.

• MZ

ekru54thsiurehiu

OceanUp reported me for spamming, so I decided to actually spam in protest. It didn’t get denied.
    Retards.

• Ron has red hair.

Lmao I’m not hating. I would just prefer her to stick to writing.
    ————————-
    Okay.

Well I stand by my statement….just you’re not included in the haters. :)

• Ron has red hair.

How can u ppl say she’s a good actress by like 3 or 4 clips….
    She’s annoying and over rated.
    She thinks she’s the shit.
    And her songs are repetitive, all bout fairytale.
    She can’t sing live, and she only stays in like one range when she does.
    Another year or so, ppl will be saying “Taylor who?”
    ——————
    COOL BANANAS

• YouBelongWithMe

How can u ppl say she’s a good actress by like 3 or 4 clips….
    She’s annoying and over rated.
    She thinks she’s the shit.
    And her songs are repetitive, all bout fairytale.
    She can’t sing live, and she only stays in like one range when she does.
    Another year or so, ppl will be saying “Taylor who?”
    =============
    Give me a video or an interview when Taylor thinks she is the shit. Musicians write about relationships and love. Why aren’t you complaining about that? If you don’t like how she writes about fairy tales than DON’T listen. Stop acting like a baby and just because you don’t like her doesn’t mean she is going to go away in a year. Keep on dreaming smuck.

Retards.
    —————-
    FIGHT THE POWER

• hpaddictedx

Okay.

Well I stand by my statement….just you’re not included in the haters. :)
    Lol okay.

• LoveLautner

Always so late, OU.

• hpaddictedx

What’s Taylors best song on the Fearless album?

In addition to that
    Most of her songs are NOT about fairy tales.
    And I don’t think someone who sold more albums than anybody else and got nominated for eight grammies will be gone in a year. PRAT

• girl crush mileyyyyy

This movie looks soooo good :)) not gonna watch though, I wanna see all her parts when I’m actually watching it :)

1. she is actually amazing not just as performer but as a singer
    2. have you ever seen hre in concert coz i have n she was absolutley amazing
    3. Her songs aren’t all bout fairytales they’re all relatable
    4. no need to be jealous

• CoinBears

In addition to that
    Most of her songs are NOT about fairy tales.
    The reason why they say most of her songs are about fairy tales is because they judge off of her singles. You can’t say that her singles don’t resemble them.

• nelena-fan4evas

I agree with you YouBelongWithMe.
    You guys need to get over yourselves. Taylor Swift is a perfectly fine actress and singer. You just need to accept the fact that so many people like her. I’m a huge fan of Taylor’s and she’s just as good at acting as she is singing. So get over it.

• xCookieMuffin

Your still hawt baby your still hawt!

LMAOOO! I have to see this movie xD

—————
    I think Cold As You and that one are her best songs, lyrics wise.
    I actually love Crazier too, but its very simplistic.

A PLACE IN THIS WORLD IS THE THEME OF MY LIFE

• x3cyrusHBIC

do you guys like the feeling
    when theres a popular post &
    you get to post a comment
    FIRST . it gives be butterflies
    lmao

when does valentines day come out? i really wanna see it

I love how he goes back and walks over the hurdle…frikin funny

• Sarah96

“omg, bby r u ok? just walk it off bby, ur still hot”
    haha xD

• rae

wow that was actually funny!
    she’s not that bad of an actress but she’s not great

• James Taylor

Just noticed he has a big nose

the was hilarious aww they were so cute together who knows maybe after watching this they might get back together

her voice just irked me in that scene.

buuut, overall….she was good!
    & why the hell are people including NICK in this?!

this is about TAYLOR & TAYLOR, not NICK!
    LOLOLOLOLOL, btw..if taylor swift married taylor lautner, her name would be taylor lautner! :p

LMFAO. wow, her character seems like an idiot, but taylor swift’s awesome! :D

Taylor Launter will ALWAYS be hot xD

To everyone who thinks her voice is annoying: It just shows how good her acting is! Her character is suppose to be annoying you morons.

that was kinda funny okay wait LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

hahahhahahahhaha that was soo funny! taylor swift is great..

taylor lautner= :) :)
    but taylor swift= :( :( haha i swear she can’t act here

• .

i love how she says ‘whats up’
    lmao.

• nelena-fan4evas

Get over yourselves people! Taylor Swift is just as good as anyone else so don’t be hatin’.

taylor swift can NOT act to save her life!

A PLACE IN THIS WORLD IS THE THEME OF MY LIFE
    ——————-
    She wrote that song when she was twelve or thirteen, which is awesome.

• Kourtney

Syds. said:
    Alright gotta gooo. Cya tomorrow After the grrammys. Peace:)
    *******
    bye syds!!!! :)

YouBelongWithMe said:

x3cyrusHBIC said:

God :/ ….have some mercy on those
    poor souls who dissed t-swift .xDD
    Mazel Tov
    Should I make a toast?
    _______________________
    i like you but you scare me O.O

• YouBelongWithMe

She wrote that song when she was twelve or thirteen, which is awesome.
    I WANT TALENT

Alright gotta gooo. Cya tomorrow After the grrammys. Peace:)——————-
    Peace.

• hpaddictedx

She wrote that song when she was twelve or thirteen, which is awesome.
    Seriously? Wow.

I WANT TALENT
    Hahaha you have talent girrrrrrl.

• Ron has red hair.

She wrote that song when she was twelve or thirteen, which is awesome.
    Seriously? Wow.
    I know man.

• iFail2Much

I said that because some people (Not necessarily any of you) go crazy when I say something that I think about someone else, even if I do it in a nice way.

i like you but you scare me O.O
    I take that as a compliment

i cant wait for harry potter :D
    it will kick twilight’s shiny
    butt . go on hate on me bitches
    xD

Jan 30, 2010 @ 10:33 am
    YouBelongWithMe said:

i like you but you scare me O.O
    I take that as a compliment
    ____________
    i know you would lmao :)
    lets be friends? :) xD

• hpaddictedx

Just ignore those crazys. Just say what you want, whenever you want, how you want, etc.

i think taylor will win album of the year, beyonce record of the year (Halo)
    Kings of leon song of the year (use somebody)

• Kourtney

x3cyrusHBIC said:
    YouBelongWithMe said:

x3cyrusHBIC said:

God :/ ….have some mercy on those
    poor souls who dissed t-swift .xDD
    Mazel Tov
    Should I make a toast?
    _______________________
    i like you but you scare me O.O]
    ******
    HAHAHA why does youbelongwithme scare you?

i know you would lmao :)
    lets be friends? :) xD
    Okay :)

• hpaddictedx

i cant wait for harry potter :D
    it will kick twilight’s shiny
    butt . go on hate on me bitches
    xD
    Harry Potter rules. Twilight drools.

i cant wait for harry potter :D
    it will kick twilight’s shiny
    butt . go on hate on me bitches
    xD
    Haha
    I’m so excited.

• YouBelongWithMe

HAHAHA why does youbelongwithme scare you?
    I am very scary

• Ron has red hair.

Harry Potter rules. Twilight drools.
    —————-

CHRISTMAS RULES VOLDEMORT DROOLS

• iFail2Much

Can anyone tell me what’s the difference between Record and Song of the year?

x3cyrusHBIC said:
    YouBelongWithMe said:

x3cyrusHBIC said:

God :/ ….have some mercy on those
    poor souls who dissed t-swift .xDD
    Mazel Tov
    Should I make a toast?
    _______________________
    i like you but you scare me O.O]
    ******
    HAHAHA why does youbelongwithme scare you?
    ________________________
    some people on oceanup disappeared
    when she replied to them on hate
    comments O.O true story xD

• Ron has red hair.

Imma go to target and ikea….woot woot
    adios amigos

• x3cyrusHBIC

Harry Potter rules. Twilight drools.
    —————-

CHRISTMAS RULES VOLDEMORT DROOLS
    ________________

O_____O
    …. you know what sucks??
    avatar . !!!!

• x3cyrusHBIC

furthermore, “record of the year” is given to the singer/producer/etc. of the song (and is based on the actual recording) while “song of the year” is given to the songwriter (and is based only on the written song, not on how well the artist sang it).

• Kourtney

x3cyrusHBIC said:
    some people on oceanup disappeared
    when she replied to them on hate
    comments O.O true story xD
    *******
    she’s a very intimidating girl haha

• iFly…JJ

Live like we’re dying.

• Kourtney

YouBelongWithMe said:
    HAHAHA why does youbelongwithme scare you?
    I am very scary
    ******
    hahaa I’ve always been afraid of you

O_____O
    …. you know what sucks??
    avatar . !!!!
    I liked it.

Alright I must be off.
    Bye!

hahaa I’ve always been afraid of you
    Nice to know

BYE RONHASREDHAIR

Okay, so I am not a fan of Taylor Swift (singing or acting) but, the “You’re still hot baby, You’re still hot!” totally made me crack up!
    I honestly don’t see how this movie will be any kind of good, but I won’t judge it before I see it. I’ll just be waiting for it to come out on dvd and rent it xD.

• gkd13

spit wads!!!

• Ron has red hair.

What’s Taylors best song on the Fearless album?
    —————
    You’re Not Sorry, or The Way I Loved You

• CoinBears

What’s Taylors best song on the Fearless album?
    —————
    You’re Not Sorry, or The Way I Loved You

For me, I really like Tell Me Why.

• Ron has red hair.

Ahhh I should have done that

stop hating on me i was just stating a opinion -,-

• callmelegs

Yeah? So were we ;)

hpaddictedx said:

What’s Taylors best song on the Fearless album?
    =========
    Hmm
    That is a hard choice

• CoinBears

The only reason I’m even watching this movie is because of the ensemble cast. Mainly – Bradley Cooper and Patrick Dempsey

• LoveLautner

Another year or so, ppl will be saying “Taylor who?”

________

People already say “Taylor who?”

But that’s only cos there are so darn many Taylors in celebland!

whos preganant?

• YouBelongWithMe

People already say “Taylor who?”

But that’s only cos there are so darn many Taylors in celebland!
    lol

• Ron has red hair.

People already say “Taylor who?”

But that’s only cos there are so darn many Taylors in celebland!]
    Ahaha I love you.

CoinBears said:

Love both of them
    They kinda look related

stop hating on me i was just stating a opinion -,-
    —————
    In a snarky manner.
    That’s okay though, lets be friends again

In addition to that
    Most of her songs are NOT about fairy tales.

CHANGE :)

• girl crush mileyyyyy

Me too. Yum.

• emma13

the movie looks pretty good from what i have seen. who knows i might go watch it.

• Ron has red hair.

For me, I really like Tell Me Why.
    I love that song. I love the lyrics, and I can definitely relate. Don’t really like the banjo or fiddle or wuteva at the beginning.
    Need You Like A Heartbeat used to be my username

• Ron has red hair.

I love the song that just came up on my itunes…makes me happy.

This Must Be The Place (Naive Melody)- by Talking Heads

• x3cyrusHBIC

the only flop star in this is emma roberts!
    what a piece of shit she is !

• Ron has red hair.

That’s true, two of her singles have been about fairytales.
    Two.

OMG OMG OMG LEA MICHELLE WILL BE AT THE GRAMMYS
    AND MAYBE CORY WILL BE THERE TOO
    COYLOR

• LoveLautner

the only flop star in this is emma roberts!
    what a piece of shit she is

____________

Uh, ya-NO. She’s awesome!

x3cyrusHBIC said:

the only flop star in this is emma roberts!
    what a piece of shit she is !
    At least she is not in the Disney or Nicks bubble any more.

• CoinBears

OMG OMG OMG LEA MICHELLE WILL BE AT THE GRAMMYS
    AND MAYBE CORY WILL BE THERE TOO
    COYLOR

Lol. Freak out much? But I love Lea so it would be awesome! Is she presenting or anything?

• girl crush mileyyyyy

best song on fearless: breathe.
    i had to get my ipod to remeber lol i havent listend to taylor in so long.

• Syds.

Two singles. Love Story and White Horse. We can even count Today Was a Fairytale if you’d like. Three out of 10. Tim McGraw, Teardrops, Our Song, Picture to Burn, Should’ve Said No, YBWM, Fifteen, and Fearless are all not about fairytales. Therefore, your comment stands corrected.

• Ron has red hair.

the only flop star in this is emma roberts!
    what a piece of shit she is !
    At least she is not in the Disney or Nicks bubble any more.
    —————
    I love Emma, she seems sweet, and I like her style.
    And Lymelife was really, really good.

Yep best female pop vocal

• girl crush mileyyyyy

theres a new nick post if you guys didnt know ;)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    SYDS. IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly.
    sheesh.

• LoveLautner

VivaLaShanna – taylor swift. PLEASE STICK TO MAKING MUSIC. not acting.

What a bitch!

• Eliberg33

Swift looks gorgeous <3
    and Yeah emma does
    suck for sure :/

• girl crush mileyyyyy

VivaLaShanna – taylor swift. PLEASE STICK TO MAKING MUSIC. not acting.

What a bitch!

ew! who does she think she is??????????????

Yep best female pop vocal
    That’s a big one! Go Lea!
    I’m excited to see her, she always looks gorgeous at events.

• Kourtney

You’re still hot baby, you’re still hot! hahahaha

• Syds.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    SYDS. IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hahah whats up girlll? :):) It’s good to be back even though I have to leave in like five minutes!

LoveLautner said:

VivaLaShanna – taylor swift. PLEASE STICK TO MAKING MUSIC. not acting.

What a bitch!
    What a bitch.
    I am going to add her on twitter
    and make her life miserably
    JOKES

• CoinBears

• LoveLautner

i cant wait for harry potter :D
    it will kick twilight’s shiny
    butt . go on hate on me bitches
    xD

_________________

Um, why can’t you just say that you can’t wait for HP? And not put in the Twilight thing? Cos I agree with you that the movies are gonna be awesome, but you didn’t have to drag something down to boost something else up. If that makes sense.

• CHUCKNORRIS

I’m trending again.
    Leave it to Bieber..

• ljcg

I’ve seen this movie already. I thought it was really good. :]

• iFly…JJ

Haha, sorry I took so long.
    Shame on you
    I will make you disapper

OMG!
    CRISS ANGEL!?!

• iFly…JJ

UGH POSTED TWICE.

OMG!
    CRISS ANGEL!?!
    Yes I am secretly Criss angel, Taylor Swift spoke person, Hannah Montana and Raven

• LoveLautner

god i just wanted to see who supports
    what here more chill!

______________

I was chill. Still am, actually. You’re the one using exclamation marks.

i think taylor will win album of the year, beyonce record of the year (Halo)
    Kings of leon song of the year (use somebody)
    ….
    and i will be very happy if that happens, i love taylor, beyonce and KOL

• iFly…JJ

OMG!
    CRISS ANGEL!?!

Bitch!
    You wish you were Raven.

Bitch!
    You wish you were Raven.
    How can I wish if I am Raven?

who has more nominations? taylor or beyonce?

• YouBelongWithMe

who has more nominations? taylor or beyonce?
    Beyonce has 10 and Taylor has 8

Bye
    I hope I scared all of you

MWAHAHAHAHAHA

EVERYONE IS DEAD BECAUSE OF ME

hahahahah
    NO ONE COULD HANDLE ME

HWAHAAHAHAHAH ALL YOU DIED BECAUSE JUSTIN SANG

• iFly…JJ

How can I wish if I am Raven?

NO YOU AINT.

ALL OF YOU GOT LAID

AND CURRENTLY GIVING BIRTH

NO YOU AINT.

BITCH YOU RUINED THE POST
    I WAS SPAMMING IT BUT YA RUINED IT OH WELL
    I AM RAVEN BITCH

I LOVE EVERYONE AT THE SAME TIME LEFT

• iFly…JJ

BITCH YOU RUINED THE POST
    I WAS SPAMMING IT BUT YA RUINED IT OH WELL
    I AM RAVEN BITCH

NO YOURE NOT!
    AND THEYRE AT ANOTHER POST?

NO YOURE NOT!
    AND THEYRE AT ANOTHER POST?
    WHATEVES

• LoveLautner

HWAHAAHAHAHAH ALL YOU DIED BECAUSE JUSTIN SANG

_________

LMAO!

• I’veLostWhoIAm

I actually believe this is gonna be a good movie. Everybody is totally crazy about Taylor Lautner but I actually think Taylor S, being a singer, is a better actress than him. But he’s hot. She’s just waaaaaaay awesome-er.

she can’t act but he is AMAZING

• andria(:

YouBelongWithMe said:

who has more nominations? taylor or beyonce?
    Beyonce has 10 and Taylor has 8

everybody is forgetting who (i think) got the most nominations! Black Eyed Peas. :D
    I think they got like 12 or something?

• iFly…JJ

some people on oceanup disappeared
    when she replied to them on hate
    comments O.O true story xD

Youre fucking weird.

• x3cyrusHBIC

cant wait for harry potter :D
    it will kick twilight’s shiny

Youre fucking weird.
    ____
    aw thanks beautiful<3

• iFly…JJ

LOL
    I was waiting till you finally came on this post

Haha, sorry I took so long.

• Kourtney

YouBelongWithMe said:
    Nice to know
    *******
    aw you know I’m just kidding. if I was afraid of you, I would have stopped talking to you on here like 5 months ago :)

• iFail2Much

Don’t say you’re sorry, cause im not gonna listen.

• YouBelongWithMe

Haha, sorry I took so long.
    Shame on you
    I will make you disapper

LOL

Get all of Taylor’s clothes at http://www.outfitID.com

• Vdaygirl

YouBelongWithMe
    where did you get your icon? Is that taylor and cory?

Sucks.

firstt!???

Bad actress

• callmelegs

HOTTTT!

You’re still hot,baby!

haa people need to lighten up! haa shes supposed to be a kinda dumb blonde, its showing “teen love” “ignorant of reality” sheeshh people. haa “Baby are you ok? just walk it off baby, your still hot your still hot baby” hahaha love her.

• ET

cant wait for this movie.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

LMAO. This is hilarious.

HAHAA :p

• AnthonyP

This movie looks pretty good actually

Nothing really
    I finally found a pic of Taylor and Cory.
    How are you?

• LoveLautner

You’re still hot baby, you’re still hot! hahahaha

______________

Well, at least we know she’s telling the truth. :)

• iFail2Much

I only laughed at the part where he fell down lmao…But i’ll still watch this.

• hpaddictedx

VivaLaShanna – taylor swift. PLEASE STICK TO MAKING MUSIC. not acting.

• Kourtney

Ohhh Syds is here! How we’ve missed you!!

• nonnymous

the acting wasn’t the best but still funny scene & i can’t wait to see this movie!!

————————–
    If you read both comments….It seems like Syds is the one being sane, and you’re the one going berserk.

• Syds.

Nothing really
    I finally found a pic of Taylor and Cory.
    How are you?

That is some bad acting I know I am not no acting teacher but wow her voice is annoying

• LoveLautner

____________

lol. I don’t think she’s that bad. She could’ve been hella worse.

• teenvogue

hahaha i love her she is so funny and talented!!

Oh gavault…..smuck
    Kcums…..tluavag ho

________________

dude, what language are you talking????

• Julianna

I want to see this movie.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

I wish Joe was in this.
    i would wanna see it more.

..i’ll probably go see it anyway though.

then she doesnt need to act (:
    Oh gavault…..smuck

• mileyluver15

THE ONLY REASON IM WATCHING THIS MOVIE IS BECAUSE WELL TAYLOR LAUTNER OF COURSE TAYLOR SWIFT ASHTON KUTCHER RILEY COOPER AND JUST THE CAST IS PRETTY CRAZYY GOOD!! :))
    LETS LIVE IT UP!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

HAHA! “Your still hot!” I cant wait to see this movie :D

Oh gavault…..smuck
    Kcums…..tluavag ho

nd than i liked him ha ha thatreminded me so much of a girl i know ha ha !!

“walk it off baby you’re still hott baby you’re stilll hott!!”

HA HA SO FREAKIN FUNNY!!

• GoldenGal9311

WHY is Taylor L still acting like a werewolf? LMAO.

Kcums…..tluavag ho