Miley Cyrus GET UR GOOD ON PSA

A new version of Miley’s first official PSA for Get Ur Good On! Get Ur Good On is Youth Service America’s exciting program and partnership with pop superstar Miley Cyrus. Get Ur Good On is an online community for young people to learn about, create, and implement innovative solutions to global issues.

• xoxo

i miss the old OU!!! like when OU was almost ever the first to post gossips and the posts usually got over 1000 commets

i have no idea
    as far as i know all it involves is miley making tapes saying “GET UR GOOD ON”

• Katie13

this has been out for months……i saw this back in like December

• ET

Hpaddict all your Miley icons are beautgiful. Im so jealous

• victoria!

“literally just go hug a tree” haha that made me laugh :)
    i love her <3

Flawless

She’s telling people to get their good on,but she can’t even get hers on.

• ET

This is actually new, i think, he hair is lighter

• iFail2Much

They still do, but not right now, later yes.

• :|

Poor girl is fucking hideous.

Anyway, oceanUP is boring today. We need gossip or something. Quick, someone start a rumor!

I could bet I saw this on Oceanup last October.
    It is very old.

• hpaddictedx

What song is she singing?

ilovemileycyrus.

ilovemileycyrus.

• RockYourBody

She’s so beautiful, I love her.

LOL.
    The Grammys flooded Black Eyed Peas on position #2 and #4 on iTunes.
    And Lady Antebellum is currently #1.
    Tik Tok dropped to #3.

It does something, but nothing that is useful in . . . a useful sense :|

• say whaaaaat

kicking and screaming

loove your icon :)

@hpaddictedx In the very beginning, the live song is Kicking And Screaming off of her EP. [It's a cover of Ashlee Simpson.]
    Then while she’s talking it’s Wake Up America off of ‘Breakout’ her debut record as Miley Cyrus. :D
    Hope that helped!

• ET

This is amazing. I love seeing people helping

This is old.

• xostephxo176

i like her shorts.

• hpaddictedx

Omg she’s gorgeous and wonderful.

• xoxo

oldddddddddddddddd

Love you Miley. =]

What does this actually do? Serious question. I don’t get the point.

• gummi worm

miley cyruss iss cool

• iFail2Much

Omg she’s gorgeous and wonderful.

• msjonas13

haha shes so cool, i love her

her face is so bloated
    weird

• ImAwesome

WOW, I think that i just passed from being a Niley fan to a Moe one. hahaha

• LyricandMelody_

Honestly, she’s telling us todo all this stuff…but does she do any of the stuff she’s telling us todo?

Yes, actually.

• kimmy4444

Feb 1, 2010 @ 02:38 pm

+++++++++++
    yeah havent you seen all her charitys

• ImAwesome

Do you ppl know what annoys me more than Selena??

Her inmature fans

Photoshopped???

I think I found the original on a Miley site, and it looks the same. :(

Its someone else smoking.

• musiciseverything

So true but so irrelevant to this post. Sorry girl.

• iFail2Much

They said it was the woman next to her. Phew.

Yeah, lol I freaked out for a moment. /such a fail

• LyricandMelody_

I feel like if they could, Nick and Joe would yell at everyone who calls Miley names. I just feel like Joe’s that protective of her, and Nick…well, yea.
    Yeah idk about Nick
    but I think that Joe loves her like a little
    sister n.n

Yea, even in 08 he was still ‘with her’ like, when he hugged her and defended her for the photos. :)

LyricandMelody_ said:

Yeah idk about Nick
    but I think that Joe loves her like a little
    sister n.n
    I know that its never gonna happen but i sorta like miley and joe as a couple, I mean Joe is such a sweetheart with her….

• Ron has red hair.

They said it was the woman next to her. Phew.

Yeah, lol I freaked out for a moment. /such a fail
    ———————
    Me too! Ahahah.

• LyricandMelody_

GossipFaSho: So cute that Miley Cyrus Calls Liam Hemsworth ‘her one’ http://tinyurl.com/yco3xct

Aww:)

• RockYourBody

iFail2much:
    Look at 1:10, it’s other woman, the picture it’s photoshopped.

Me too. Moe:)

• hpaddictedx

Hope that helped!
    Aw thanks it did. Haha I was trying to remember the song.

• LyricandMelody_

I wonder if they’re friends now?

• JonasGirl007

What? How did the Jonas brothers get in this convo? Seriously please keep the people separate…

• iFail2Much

Aww:)

Awww. Love Miam so much.

• SOFIECYRUS

I’m so proud of Miley and what she does to help people!
    Check out our TEACUP TOY MALTESE MALTEPOO MORKIE PUPPIES AVAILABLE NOW from CELEBRITY DOG BREEDER http://www.princesspet.com
    follow us on twitter @SOFIECYRUS

Me too. Moe:)
    —————
    hahahah Moe reminds me of this guy of the Simpsons….i have never really been fan of couple names :P

• iFail2Much

I feel left out without a Miley icon.

ImAwesome said:

LyricandMelody_ said:

Yeah idk about Nick
    but I think that Joe loves her like a little
    sister n.n
    I’m a Tatally Niley fan ( a sane one) haha xD
    but yeah at ome times I just feel
    like Moe is a cute couple I’ll be so happy if they date:D

Aww:)

what does she say? I cant hear the interview.

I’m a Tatally Niley fan ( a sane one) haha xD
    but yeah at ome times I just feel
    like Moe is a cute couple I’ll be so happy if they date:D
    —————-
    lol, Im a sane Niley fan 2! (well kinda)
    but I just love Joe & Miley, they would be so cute!

HeyYouOkayNot said:

ImAwesome said:

LyricandMelody_ said:

Yeah idk about Nick
    but I think that Joe loves her like a little
    sister n.n
    I’m a Tatally Niley fan ( a sane one) haha xD
    but yeah at ome times I just feel
    like Moe is a cute couple I’ll be so happy if they date:D
    ==========

Joe, Miley, & Demi are like the same soul, it’s adorable!

i love her <3

I’m a Tatally Niley fan ( a sane one) haha xD
    but yeah at ome times I just feel
    like Moe is a cute couple I’ll be so happy if they date:D

Me.Too:) And the Sane part:)

I just said on twitter that if Nick was Never born, Moe would happen/should:D

the last song publicity or true love?
    They wanna be Snookie & ronnie
    No comment o_O

• mimi

she really gorgeous!! she so beautiful in the inside and out and so friendly and polite to everyone.

Nelena is too boring but Liam is too annoying. Kanielle is just perfect.
    ___

I’m sorry but how’s Liam annoying?

I meant *Miam not Liam sorry

musiciseverything said:

Alright. I gotta go guys. Bye.
    Bye girl!

“Literaly go hug a tree!” Haha i love that part

• Janis Lan

I meant *Miam not Liam sorry
    __

Lol, alright. So how’s Miam annoying? :P

zip ah dee doo daa

omg snooki and miley are soooo funny together ahhh love it…

GossipFaSho Jonas Brothers Discuss Nick’s Solo Album (VIDEO) http://tinyurl.com/y9j9rzu @ 1:45 you can hear Miley say “Oh yeah!” Thanks @JacquelineRose7
    8 minutes ago from web

• idkMyBFFjill

zip ah dee doo daa
    i actually find mileys version of that song not terrible, like everyone else says, even if she supposedly killed the original… but shes got a country voice for sure.

ImAwesome said:

zip ah dee doo daa
    __________
    zip-a-dee-ehh :P

Am I crazy or did oceanUP post this EXACT video before.. like a month or so ago..?

awwww i love her smileee =)

• MEMI<3

miley is sooo cute..is this really a new version?i think this is the same with the one I watched last year..oh well..

i love the part where she saye Hi to the dog..haha..so cute!and she has the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen!

• reema

i love you

• disney_girl

hi miley ray cyrus!

• disney_girl

LyricandMelody_ said:

I don’t think Joe likes Selena very much.

He’s always seemed to like Miley more in my eyes.
    I have always said
    that for me I think Joe is team Niley and
    Kevin is Team Nelena :A

lol your right

Miley Cyrus’s Horoscope

After all this tension and ridiculousness, you’re golden. The universe has seen fit to arrange for things to go easily for you — yes, just this once. And as for that new admirer with whom it hasn’t exactly been easy to get together? The roadblocks will officially be removed, and connecting will be easy. Now stop worrying about what’s in the past. It might not have been pleasant, but it’s over.

lol. Oh Miles why did she say “Oh yea”?I cant hear the video. My dad is in the room and im supposed to be doing hw.

She was talking to someone else, and i guess the boom or mic picked it up.

I thought that she was agreeing with something Nick said :p Oh well life goes on….

enough of niley & nelena! :P
    who’s stoked for who i am :D
    a few more hours cause it’s 6:26 here!

ME!
    I actually had this idea…

Check it yo:P

My Math class its more exiting that Nelena…..
    lol

EmilyOsment I’m just a tad bit gung-ho about all this… Location shoot with MC who is now calling me “horse riding barbi http://tweetphoto.com/10196739

Ha ha, sounds like they have fun on Hannah Montana.

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

enough of niley & nelena! :P
    who’s stoked for who i am :D
    a few more hours cause it’s 6:26 here!

ME!
    I actually had this idea…

Check it yo:P

ah, i’m sooo doing that :D
    i LOVE IT

• musiciseverything

Alright. I gotta go guys. Bye.

My Math class its more exiting that Nelena…..
    lol

Nelena is too boring but Liam is too annoying. Kanielle is just perfect.

• ImAwesome

My Math class its more exiting that Nelena…..
    lol
    oopps I meant than*

• Janis Lan

Nelena is too boring but Liam is too annoying. Kanielle is just perfect.
    ___

I’m sorry but how’s Liam annoying?

Stop this Nelena countdown shit it going to be at least a couple more weeks till there publicity stunt is over.
    —————
    Not really.The media stop talking about Nelena a couple of days ago
    and Ken Baker change his tune to 100% dating to they’re “not super serious”..

Hmmm how Interesting Stay is now on the Special Edition release on Nick’s album and its only avalable in Target..PR much?

Selena’s duty is done. Everything will be back to normal

ARE U SERIOUS!?!?! is Stay really on the special edition release? that song is incredible.
    to be honest i dont care who that song is about, if Nelena is for PR or not. I just want Nick to be happy and i think he deserves success. <3

• Apeshit_x

15 hours till Nelena are over and done!
    _______________________________
    LMFAO!

miley i love u so much ! and YAAY alot of miley posts :D OU i never though id say this but THANK U :)

• hpaddictedx

I didn’t watch the video, lol. But I love your icon.
    Gaga!

• Ron has red hair.

When? In the beginning or middle/end?
    Towards the middle/end.
    —————-
    Wake Up America

• Apeshit_x

Overprotected-Britney Spears.

• RockYourBody

I’m lucky I’m in love with my bestfriend..
    Haha Gotta love Jason Mraz.

• iFail2Much

Gaga!

Of course. I just loved her performance so much.

I wish people would give her a chance, she really is a great girl:(

People judge to quickly.

• ET

I want a Miley icon from yesterday. Maybe someeeone could help me find one..*puppy face*

i love her for doing this

• JonasGirl007

How many of these are there??

• RockYourBody

I wish people would give her a chance, she really is a great girl:(

People judge to quickly.
    Agreed. Miley is a great person, I know, people shouldn’t be like that.
    And other thing, girl, I love your icon.

let me finish that sentence for you….
    I hope you meant to say “…are ugly and white”. lol

• musiciseverything

I know. Miley is really sweet and nice. People do judge too quickly. Poor girl. Has to get so much hate for no reason.

• iFail2Much

For you.

• say whaaaaat

i want one too, she looked gorgeous

• hpaddictedx

Et check your twitter

alright im going to hug a tree right now :) , goodbye

• iFail2Much
  • say whaaaaat

ahah, i loove her
    i think i’m going to steal that one, muahah, it will be minee

• Ron has red hair.
  • JonasGirl007

Bahhh I’m unwanted yet again :.(

—————
    Not really.The media stop talking about Nelena a couple of days ago
    and Ken Baker change his tune to 100% dating to they’re “not super serious”..

Selena’s duty is done. Everything will be back to normal

• musiciseverything

I want her legs. They’re unreal. The only person I can think of that has better legs is Beyonce. But anyway, Miley looked gorgeous last night.

• Ron has red hair.

OMG, those legs.

——————
    I love her shoes.

• RockYourBody

It’s fake.
    Look at the comments.

Uhmm yeah..duh.

Miley is beautiful :)

And yes, she does loads of stuff that’s good. She cannot do EVERYTHING. Miley is one person, believe it or not :)

Being a role model is a great thing to start with, then she visits people and children in hospitals and stuff..

LyricandMelody_ said:

I’m a Tatally Niley fan ( a sane one) haha xD
    but yeah at ome times I just feel
    like Moe is a cute couple I’ll be so happy if they date:D

Me.Too:) And the Sane part:)

I just said on twitter that if Nick was Never born, Moe would happen/should:D
    haha I know
    I just wonder if Joe liked Miley at some point ? haha

miley, will u marry me ? :)

• hpaddictedx

LOL. If they wanted publicity, they would have worked the red carpet together.
    Face it, the publicity ship has sailed.

haha I know
    I just wonder if Joe liked Miley at some point ? haha

Haha.

He probably checked her out like he did with Danielle xP

• xCyrusBieber

Miley is Beautiful, I love what shes doing?

miley, will u marry me ? :)

Nick Jonas is that you? Or is it Liam?

• LyricandMelody_

I think Nelena is PR. No offense, but it all happened way to fast, and its to much of a coincidence.

• musiciseverything

Agreed. Nelena is fishy. But this is a Miley post so I’ll stop there.

Another telling sign Nelena’s a PR stunt is whenever Selena at a concert or around Nick,
    Papa J there with her..Papa J is The jonas’s brothers manager.

cooool mileys gonna work on 2 movies :D i can wait

LOL. If they wanted publicity, they would have worked the red carpet together.
    Face it, the publicity ship has sailed.
    Miam annoys the heck out of me. She is so annoying now.

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

She’s amazing

LyricandMelody_ said:

haha I know
    I just wonder if Joe liked Miley at some point ? haha

Haha.

He probably checked her out like he did with Danielle xP
    ——————-
    I wonder if Nick would mind if Moe starts to date or just to see eachother

• HeyYouOkayNot

we agree in everything or what?
    haha
    I think that about Nelena too :P

• HeyYouOkayNot

we agree in everything or what?
    haha
    I think that about Nelena too :P

I agree. Its all too weird.

Agreed. Nelena is fishy. But this is a Miley post so I’ll stop there

Me too.

Just had to get that nelena thingy out;)

ImAwesome said:

LyricandMelody_ said:

haha I know
    I just wonder if Joe liked Miley at some point ? haha

Haha.

He probably checked her out like he did with Danielle xP
    ——————-
    I wonder if Nick would mind if Moe starts to date or just to see eachother
    idk why but I think that Nick would actually care about that :P

• ImAwesome

I agree. Its all too weird.
    well I think that Nelena is real, but i just dont like them….wait..I HATE THEM! I mean they’re so annoying and boring….

*Nods*

^ [In agreement xP]

• DemiandMileyPones

Idk how you girls get these icons so fast. :l

i saw this like months and months ago……..

But Still, I think its great for Miley to do something like this(:

idk why but I think that Nick would actually care about that :P
    —————
    yeah you’re right…anywayss MOE FTW

• DemiandMileyPones

Agreed. Nelena is fishy. But this is a Miley post so I’ll stop there.

____

Well, the topics are always bound to get switched so minest well.

• zero to hero

LOL. If they wanted publicity, they would have worked the red carpet together.
    Face it, the publicity ship has sailed.
    Miam annoys the heck out of me. She is so annoying now.

oh i HATE Liam. and i’m NO “Niley” fan.

there is just something about that guy that irks me.

• musiciseverything

Nelena bores me to tears. I’m sorry to all you Nelena fans but they’re just dull.

• LyricandMelody_

Papa J there with her..Papa J is The jonas’s brothers manager.

Another one

The last time Nick sang BTS was also when he sang the Climb, his concert after that was the one Selena went to.

• LyricandMelody_

I don’t think Joe likes Selena very much.

He’s always seemed to like Miley more in my eyes.

love her and all miley icons from the accounts
    MILEY IS THE BEST AND SHE KEEPS ON HELPING… HAITI , TO WRITE LOVE ON HER ARMS AND EVEN GET YOUR GOOD ON!

LOL. If they wanted publicity, they would have worked the red carpet together.
    Face it, the publicity ship has sailed.
    Miam annoys the heck out of me. She is so annoying now.

oh i HATE Liam. and i’m NO “Niley” fan.

there is just something about that guy that irks me.
    yup me too , i fucking hate him he irks the fuck outta me ! i just think miley deserve and can do waayyyy better

• ImAwesome

I don’t think Joe likes Selena very much.

He’s always seemed to like Miley more in my eyes.
    ——————
    ikr? but its not the same with Kev…

• musiciseverything

Same here. I think he likes the fun outgoing girls. Maybe that’s why he loves Miley and Demi so much. Love all three.

Obvious Publicity stunt.

Nick and Selena are “back together” a few weeks beofore his album comes out

Stay-Nick kept teasing us about it on twitter- Selena “cried” during the song-and now its available in Target(Limit Edition)

We had more pictures of Nelena than the 11 months they were dating in 2008-early 2009

Bus: Selena could have gone in the back..instead she she was there o draw attention.

• zero to hero

LOL. If they wanted publicity, they would have worked the red carpet together.
    Face it, the publicity ship has sailed.
    Miam annoys the heck out of me. She is so annoying now.

oh i HATE Liam. and i’m NO “Niley” fan.

there is just something about that guy that irks me.

i know, and it’s like she completely changed for him. i seriously hope she doesn’t grt her heart all wraped up in this boy and end up coming out a fool :/

• musiciseverything

Exactly. If they were real, they would try to hide it. But she was everywhere with him. Her coming off the tour bus with him in front of people kinda proved to me that they were PR.

• Miley’s #1 Fan

Dude, this video is from like 5 months ago…

• LyricandMelody_

The picture of her on the cell phone proved it to me. They both looks soooooo happy…

• xCookieMuffin

Miley post :D

• musiciseverything

Wait. What picture are you talking about?

• say whaaaaat

she’s incredible *.* and this is why, watever clothes she wears, she is my rolemodel :D along with jason mraz and my grandmother, of course :b

Cool
    keep like that Miley ! :)

Cool
    keep like that Miley ! :)

15 hours till Nelena are over and done!

Cool
    keep like that Miley ! :)

What song is she singing?
    _________

When? In the beginning or middle/end?

• hpaddictedx

kicking and screaming

loove your icon :)
    Thanks. Love yours too.

• iFail2Much

What song is she singing?

I didn’t watch the video, lol. But I love your icon.

• hpaddictedx

When? In the beginning or middle/end?
    Towards the middle/end.

hpaddictedx said:
    When? In the beginning or middle/end?
    Towards the middle/end.
    Wake up America.

I really like her hair.

• ET

I love everyone who gave me icons<3 Youre awesome! Thanks:)

• xoxo

the last song publicity or true love?

xoxo said:

the last song publicity or true love?
    LOL. If they wanted publicity, they would have worked the red carpet together.
    Face it, the publicity ship has sailed.

AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! MILEY MILEY MILEY, i love this girl

haters: STFU

• iFail2Much

o_o
    Photoshopped???

I think I found the original on a Miley site, and it looks the same. :(

• Ron has red hair.

I think I found the original on a Miley site, and it looks the same. :(
    ——————-
    They said it was the woman next to her. Phew.

LyricandMelody_ said:

Yeah idk about Nick
    but I think that Joe loves her like a little
    sister n.n

OU YOU ARE LATE!!! This is old, from last year…

• mileynina

She is so real and she gave a good message

• say whaaaaat

don’t you love like everyone was like “eew she looks terrible” when the picture of her and her mom getting ready was up, ans as soon as she got there everyone was socked because of how beautifull she looked

LyricandMelody_ said:

I don’t think Joe likes Selena very much.

He’s always seemed to like Miley more in my eyes.
    I have always said
    that for me I think Joe is team Niley and
    Kevin is Team Nelena :A

Its at 1:50

I think Nelena and Niley were real

Nelena 2.0 and Niley 2.0 are not/

…cool

• LyricandMelody_

Wait. What picture are you talking about?

When Nelena is in the car together, after the Haiti thing

• musiciseverything

Oh yea. They looked so happy.

yay I was first

• ChikenLittle

DO THE CHIKEN WING, AND JUST BOUNCE! ;)

remember: oh my dog*

• iFail2Much

Love dis gurl.

xD Miley’s in the background, you can hear her go “Oh yea”

Nick and Selena use to be so private

0:16 and around 0:44

mileys soo cooL!
    I love her for doing this

• Ron has red hair.

I love the end “I love my job I love my job”

• LyricandMelody_

She was talking to someone else, and i guess the boom or mic picked it up.

Cool!

Oh yea. They looked so happy.

Yeah…
    But only time will tell…

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

enough of niley & nelena! :P
    who’s stoked for who i am :D
    a few more hours cause it’s 6:26 here!

• ImAwesome

My Math class its more exiting that Nelena…..