Miley, ‘I Watch Jersey Shore With Liam..’

After The Grammys, Miley went for Mexican food with Mommy Tish at Don Cuco’s in Burbank, according to E! Miley changed out her dress. Onlooker said: ‘She was wearing a sweatshirt and leopard print pajama bottoms. They left around 8 PM.’

Jersey shore doesn’t air in England, London. What’s it about, like based on?

Miam pwns Nelena!
    TAKE THAT NICK XD

IT’S THE SITUATION :)

• x3cyrusHBIC

I GIVE A FUCK BABY (:
    i love it toooo <3

What’s so great about Jersey Shore? I’m like the only one who doesn’t watch it.

lol. Even Nick watches it.

Miam pwns Nelena!
    TAKE THAT NICK XD

YEAHHHHHH :)

• Naty.

FIST PUMPS!

• musiciseverything

Jersey Shore is my crack. Definitely cried when it ended. Love the fact that Miley watches it.

Miam pwns Nelena!
    TAKE THAT NICK XD

was that necessary?

• Abby

Trash [you] talking trash. Perfect.

Hahaha, fair enough. That was a funny response. But I know more about Miley than you know about me, so you can’t really call me trash.

HE IS SICK YOU CAN TELL HE WANTS MILEY IN HIS BED!!! GROSS

SICKO!!!!

Calm down, freak. GEEEEEEZE. He said you look gorgeous tonight, not I want you in my bed, so slooowww the eff down. I didn’t know it was a crime to compliment someone, but apparently you think it is.

she was like yeah me and my boyfirend watch.. she just doesnt want him to bother her

aww she said liam’s her boyfriend. I love her dress

” But I know more about Miley than you” You stalk Miley? :0

• ChikenLittle

ilovemusic said:

What’s so great about Jersey Shore? I’m like the only one who doesn’t watch it.
    __________________
    good one. i dont watch it.
    who else doesnt watch it?

• Abby

” But I know more about Miley than you” You stalk Miley? :0

Nope, I know what I hear online, which is more than you’ve ever heard about me!

• Apeshit_x

Their slang were the best.

• Ron has red hair.

Ahahahah that’s cute.

She is so ugly, talentless, and slutty. I adore her.

• HeyYouOkayNot

ok !

HE IS SICK YOU CAN TELL HE WANTS MILEY IN HIS BED!!! GROSS

SICKO!!!!

all i said was you can tell which you can hats why she mentioned hr boyfriend and i just said the truth andd its sick now you calm down.kay:)

I KNOW RIGHT??? thats so gross!!! ><

Trash [you] talking trash. Perfect.

Techincally I do know enough to say that, considering trash talks shit about others, which is exactly what your doing. Meh, but I don’t feel like arguing, it was just what came to mind. If you don’t like her then I won’t try to change your mind people have opinions, it was just a perfect set up, lol … I couldn’t resist.

Why does everyone love this show

• Kadiness

um wow….NOONE GIVES A SHITTT! GO HIDE IN A DITCHHH BITCHHH!

• YouBelongWithMe

Seriously people from Jersey shore at a Grammy?

• kurt

am i gay if i want to kiss and date nick jons and im a dude

• Kadiness

NOONE GIVES A FUKKKKK!!

• Miley #1 Supporter :)

i dntt :)

• ilovemusic

What’s so great about Jersey Shore? I’m like the only one who doesn’t watch it.

• lily

haha i love that she watches jersey shore… it’s a bunch of trashy people OK but it’s fun to watch because they think they’re the shit !

HE IS SICK YOU CAN TELL HE WANTS MILEY IN HIS BED!!! GROSS

SICKO!!!!

NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU WATCH THERE IS PEOPLE DYING IN HAITI & YOUR TELLING THE WORLD WHICH SHOW YOU WATCH , 3 WORDS ….GROW UP HOE!

• annamile

LOVE HER!

• futurevsmodel.

fist pumpin’ like a chammp , (;

• Janis Lan

I dont get what you are trying to say.
    _____
    The person means by saying She’d rather have something to distract themselves soo tv is what distracts her from being bothered. In lamens terms She wants to Ignore him by watching TV.
    __

LMAO. Nah, I’m pretty sure the first commenter was talking about The Situation, not Liam.

• annamile

LOVE HER SHE IS SO REAL!

• m

musiciseverything said:
    What’s so bad about Miley watching Jersey Shore?? I’m pretty sure she’s not the only famous teenager that watches it. Demi probably does. Hell Joe and Kevin watch it as well. Anyway Jersey Shore is amazing.
    How is it amazing? It’s the life of whores.

“u look beautiful tonight”. ha fuckin lie! She looks trashy with those extensions on i mean wtf she has hair why wear them.. sorry all u miley fans but she looked a mess!!!!

miley u look beautiful just like always :) but guuurl u need to dumb that guy liam and get a real famous hot one who really worth u ok cuz tbh liam looks like a foot , but love u :)

Feb 1, 2010 @ 01:54 pm
    —————————-

there are people dying in africa and you’re sitting your ass calling a virgin a hoe and trying to make her fans and adding negativity to the world while Miley is donating her dress to raise money for it.

FIVE WORDS…..GROW THE FUCK UP BITCH!

• musiciseverything

I really don’t know. It’s pathetic and sad, but I still love it. I don’t like Sammi though. She’s annoying. No wonder Ronnie dumped her.

It’s the situation :]
    I love that showww<333

• Brangelina

I know Liam is the one that watches that show.
    The show sucks it’s fake and all about whores. I don’t know why Miley would watch that. Kevin and Joe also need to stop watching it

Kevin and Joe also watch it?

I just tried to imagine Miley and Liam sitting in front of the TV watching Jersey shore.

Wait, they watch it all the time? Does that mean he lives with her?

hahaha after the women asks MIley what shes knows about the situation, he look down to his stomach. lol

• HeyYouOkayNot

Brangelina said:

I know Liam is the one that watches that show.

Kevin and Joe also watch it?
    yeep Nick say that they watch it:P

No one gives a shit!

• Brangelina

I know Liam is the one that watches that show.

Kevin and Joe also watch it?
    yeep Nick say that they watch it:P

So everyone watches it except me.

• 30secondstomarsforevr<3

isn’t this like the first time she’s admitted to having Liam as her boyfriend. And Jersey Shore is pointless

• HeyYouOkayNot

Brangelina said:

I know Liam is the one that watches that show.

Kevin and Joe also watch it?
    yeep Nick say that they watch it:P

So everyone watches it except me.
    I don’t watch it and Nick J either

• Brangelina

I know Liam is the one that watches that show.

Kevin and Joe also watch it?
    yeep Nick say that they watch it:P

So everyone watches it except me.
    I don’t watch it and Nick J either

I dont even know what its about.

• hpaddictedx

I know Liam is the one that watches that show.
    They can watch it if they want to. Just because you think it sucks doesn’t mean that everyone thinks it sucks. Get over yourself. If Miley likes it…she’s going to watch it and it’s not just because Liam is watching it. She just obviously said she loves the show.

—————————-

FIVE WORDS…..GROW THE FUCK UP BITCH!

ok so yeah, miley watches jersey shore w/ liam…..
    Where is liam? it was his b-day the day of the grammys. Yeah, and after that, miley went to dinner….. w/ her mom NOT liam sooooo….
    Yeah, I say Miam is allll PR. They might like each other as friends, but i doubt its more than that. Just hypes for the last song, after that, Miam= over!!!

• musiciseverything

• LucyWhite

I love how they were anonymous too.. also they don’t seem to know about Miley’s auction hmm! :P

Haha Jersey shore is about a bunch of low lives, but I love it. My mom grew up in Toms River and I go to the jersey hire whey summer to visit family who lives about ten minutes away from it (but we have class).

And what in the world were those ppl doing at the Grammys??????? I swear they’ve become such a joke. Taylor winning four……Kesha invited….these trash….the only thing we have left is the oscars I guess

and to whoever called miley trash: today she is recording a single where all the proceeds go to charity.yesterday she presented at the grammys then went out for dinner with her mom. She also donated her dress to a good cause. Tomorrow she goes back to her day job which is filming a kids show. She has a steady bf of 7 months, which for teens is like a lifetime.

I know she doesn’t have much class or grace. As a fan I admit that, nor
    do I care. But she does have talent and has Justin gaurini said she’s a sweetheart who uses her voice for good. Not the epitome of trash.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

oh fuck! i love her 6+5651232065132030 times more now :)))))))))))

My pleasure :)

i just can’t stand people who yell at celebs for doing nothing to help charities, especially Miley and Selena b/c they do the most. Then to call Miley a hoe is completely un-necessary.

i like Miam. o.O
    someone save me…

• Janis Lan

LMAO, Jersey Shore is the shit! :D

• Anonymousfsadf

no im pretty sure they meant that miley mentioned her boyfriend so the situation wouldnt’ bother her or hit on her dumbass

• HERSHEY SHORE LOVER!

OKAY LETS SEE HOW MANY GUYS WE CAN FIND WITH A GAY CRUSH ON NICK JONAS.JUST PUT THE NUMBER YOU ARE AT THE END OF YOU POST.1

wtf? there aren’t many guys on this site so your plan won’t work. now stop spamming.
    *whispers*
    but if i was a guy i would have a crush on him. lol.
    YOU GUYS ARE efff FREAKS! HERSHEY SHORE IS THE BEST I LOVE SNICKERS AND MIKE AND IKE IS AWESOME!!! GO HERSHEY DREAM TEAM

I’D KILL FOR HER DRESS.

• say whaaaaat

you can buy it on ebay, it will be leilu, but it will probably cost you a couple milions, ahah
    the money will all go to haiti :D

• RockYourBody

What’s Jersey Shore?

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

love her <3
    and she finally said BOYFRIEND :D

• gabby lipman

I FEIN HER. SHE’S THE OWRLD TO ME. WITHOUT HER I WOULD BE NOTHING….and i met snooki! how sick is that? i also spoke to tish cyrus. and, i posted that picture of tish and miley on an earlier post. i have it because i have tish on facebook :D

• hpaddictedx

Thank God this post is sane.

• Mercedes

i wonder if they f.ist pump?

I dont get what you are trying to say.

I dont get what you are trying to say.
    _____

“good one. i dont watch it.
    who else doesnt watch it?”

Never watched it, don’t have a desire to!

• RockYourBody

Miam rocks.

• Apeshit_x

Their slang were the best.

• HeyYouOkayNot

16 more hours and Selena and Nick are no more!
    what are you talking about?

” But I know more about Miley than you” You stalk Miley? :0

Nope, I know what I hear online, which is more than you’ve ever heard about me!

Hm.

Really? Am I the only one that doesn’t watch that show? Get all of Miley’s clothes at http://www.outfitID.com

• GoldenGal9311

ilovemusic said:

What’s so great about Jersey Shore? I’m like the only one who doesn’t watch it.
    __________________

I don’t watch it either. Is it a reality show? Or like, a scripted show?

• m

I know Liam is the one that watches that show.

• Chelseaa

I love Jersey Shore. :) I can’t wait for season 2.

I love Jersey Shore. :) I can’t wait for season 2.

YEAHHHH. Jersey Shore OWNS :)

• Katie13

Drill Fork!!! It Can Drill And Fork……Mostly Fork

FOLLOW TO WIN A NICK JONAS CD!

FOLLOW TO WIN A NICK JONAS CD!

FOLLOW TO WIN A NICK JONAS CD!

FOLLOW TO WIN A NICK JONAS CD!

FOLLOW TO WIN A NICK JONAS CD!

FOLLOW TO WIN A NICK JONAS CD!

FOLLOW TO WIN A NICK JONAS CD!

• Mercedes

*whispers*
    but if i was a guy i would have a crush on him. lol.

• HeyYouOkayNot

ChikenLittle said:

ilovemusic said:

What’s so great about Jersey Shore? I’m like the only one who doesn’t watch it.
    __________________
    good one. i dont watch it.
    who else doesnt watch it?
    ________
    me I don’t watch it
    ’cause I don’t feel like watching
    girls and boys with a few of clothes xD

• MZ

:D :D :D
    Miam<3
    She looked absolutely gorgeous at the Grammys :)

• ET

Jersey Shore is ridiculous and patethic. Sighhh I love it.

Miley youu look gorgeous. But youur boyfriends a DOUCHE!

Okay if no one watches Jersey Shore then why did the Finale get 5 MILLION VIEWS ? Please explain, since you know everything … lol. Know your facts please, plus, Liam is far from a douche, probably the nicest guy Miley ever dated. I assume your a Niley fan considering Liam did nothing wrong & you hate him, usually it’s only Niley fans that do that.

• HeyYouOkayNot

Mercedes said:

*whispers*
    but if i was a guy i would have a crush on him. lol.
    One of my friends (he’s gay) have a crush on Joe :P

• coffeecoffeecoffee

lovemusic said:

What’s so great about Jersey Shore? I’m like the only one who doesn’t watch it.
    __________________
    good one. i dont watch it.
    who else doesnt watch it?
    ____________________________________

I don’t watch it and never have.

• supercalifragilisticoespialidoso

what is Jersey shore about?, do they teach you about the ocean? …

She called Liam her boyfriend :) I mean, we all knew, but she finally said it.

The Situation seemed kinda nervous haha

• MZ

:O Kristin Chenoworth is on Glee! :D :D :D
    I love her so much<3

• _sofiakaulitz

What IS Jersey Shore? Sorry, I know this question has been asked quite a few times now..

• hpaddictedx

Jersey Shore is awesome and Mike looked nervous.

The situation was probably like damn, gurl is fierce.
    Miam is starting to grow on me, and Miley is just adorable as always.

lol She was so unfazed. If I met him, my life would explode with passion.

• Mrs.NickJonas916

What’s so great about Jersey Shore? I’m like the only one who doesn’t watch it.

————————–

AGREED! Everyone says they watch it and tell me to watch it. I don’t get what’s so great about it?

lol this interview
    and omg my life would be complete if miley went on the show.

supercalifragil… said:

what is Jersey shore about?, do they teach you about the ocean? …

thats like saying does ocean up teach you how the moves.anyways its a show about people who live in new jersey live in the same house make t-shrits all while dealing with the stressful life of partys,hair extensions,drugs,sex and more parties lol.

ummmmmm

YES PLEASE! I totally want Miley on Jersey Shore! OMG that would be amazing!

• ALEX{:()

• emma13

wtf is jersey shore?

• xostephxo176

jersey shore. stupid, stupid, stupid.

• musiciseverything

Jersey Shore is sad and pathetic. But it’s very entertaining and I fucking love it.

oceanup you can’t quote something she didn’t say dumbasses.

• supercalifragilisticoespialidoso

—————————————-
    ooooooooooooh, i see…xD

• HOT DAYUMMM

lmao they fail to invite so many good celebs to the Grammy’s
    ye, they invite the cast of Jersey Shore?

FINALLY she actually admits she has a boyfriend lol

• RONNIELOVER

emma13 said:

wtf is jersey shore?
    HOPE THIS HELPS

Jersey Shore is a reality television series on MTV that follows eight housemates spending their summer on the New Jersey Shore. The show was filmed in August 2009 in a summer share in Seaside Heights but was also filmed in other towns such as Toms River and Neptune and Atlantic City, New Jersey. It follows the eight housemates in a Real World-type style while they live, work and party at the Jersey Shore. The show debuted amid large amounts of controversy regarding the use of the words “Guido/Guidette”, portrayals of Italian-American stereotypes and scrutiny from locals because the cast members are not residents from the area.[1][2][3] The theme song featured in the opening credits is “Get Crazy” by LMFAO.

• Katie13

I know Liam is the one that watches that show.
    Joe fucking would watch it :/
    I didnt think Kevin would, but Joe….Im not suprised

• victoria!

wow..rude much?
    I guess JB is trash then, and Oprah, and pretty much every other famous person because they have all publicly admitted that they watch the show..
    Stop hating and be happy…love yourself and then you can finally love other :)

• Abby

Trash watching trash. Perfect.

Trash watching trash. Perfect.

Trash [you] talking trash. Perfect.

• Gabby

first :D

hahaha kay.

• Gabby

second

• Nobody Does It Better xx

Ohkayy

• CarolinaMileyHater

good for u bitch

Awesome?

• ChikenLittle

starting: NOW.

16 more hours and Selena and Nick are no more!