Nick Jonas THANK YOU DIANE BIRCH!

nick-jonas-wiltern-cash-dolla-1
nick-diane

Plus Wiltern pix from CashDolla. Vids under. Credit: @michaeljcollin.

are you planning on posting this in every single post

also please tell me how three blurry pictures of them on a bench + her being at concerts = publicity

GossipFaSho Jonas Brothers Discuss Nick’s Solo Album (VIDEO) http://tinyurl.com/y9j9rzu @ 1:45 you can hear Miley say “Oh yeah!” Thanks @JacquelineRose7
    8 minutes ago from web

Obvious Publicity stunt.

Nick and Selena are “back together” a few weeks beofore his album comes out

Stay-Nick kept teasing us about it on twitter- Selena “cried” during the song-and now its available in Target(Limit Edition)

We had more pictures of Nelena than the 11 months they were dating in 2008-early 2009

Bus: Selena could have gone in the back..instead she she was there o draw attention.
    _________

This is so irrevalent right now. -_-

Ron has red hair. said:

I love your icon GoldenGal
    _____________

Thanks. Joe should ALWAYS wear glasses.

• Ron has red hair.

Thanks. Joe should ALWAYS wear glasses.
    —————————
    Agreed. We should break into his house and flush all his contacts and solution down the toilet. :)

• GoldenGal9311

I just noticed that, like NO ONE is on OceanUP right now. That is sooo cool and creepy. It’s like the Twilight Zone.

OMG! YOU CAN SEE ME ! LOL!! OMG WOWWW. IM RIGHT IN THE FRONT,

We wish we could have gone to see the tour!

Of course Nick had to do one last wardrobe malfuction for the tour. XD

Ron has red hair. said:

Thanks. Joe should ALWAYS wear glasses.
    —————————
    ____________

Pssh yeah right. I’d be too busy hiding in the bathroom waiting for Joe to take a shower.

J/K! j/k!

• ET

Why do people think EVERYTHING is a publicity stunt? Have you ever thing that they may Actually be friends again? Is that sooo hard to understand or what? No comprendo.

• mhmm .

OMG am I supposed to know who that girl is? Because I don’t xD

• love_love_love

God he is so cute.
    I absolutely love this picture.

______
    OMIGOSH!!
    ur icon is just freakin sexy. love him.
    oh and of course that picture is amazing :D

• AAC

OMGGGGGG PHIL OF THE FUTURE. Man I used to love that show. I love how he never went back to the future.
    _________

Yeah he did. In the very last episode.

Feb 1, 2010 @ 06:14 pm
    iloveyouux said:

Why isn’t my new Joe icon not showing up?!?!?!
    ——————-
    Just so you know, CoffeeCoffeeCoffee already has that icon. She’s been using it since last night.

Really? Oh I didnt know, i’ll change it AGAIN then.

I am so bored.

PHIL AND KEELY REUNITE!

__

What the flying fuck happened to him? He used to be so… HOT. Now he looks like a pedophile who’s out looking for some baby ass.

• ET

LAURENJ- She’s holding Justin.. Beabeer.

• disney_girl

ok bye i still have a class..omg im going to late..

Conspiracy Theory.,
    _________

Better keep it down cause the walls are thin and the word is out now.

• GoldenGal9311

I love how he never went back to the future.
    ___________________

What? I thought they went back at the end!?!?

How come all of Yvonne’s ex-oceanup friend hate her now?

lalalala

• disney_girl

they say its justin LOL ,,im fine gonna go,..

la la

• elieaa

LaurenJ

Lol. I’m actually studying right now while eating and commenting. School is school. I’m okay. How are you?

AAC said:

PHIL AND KEELY REUNITE!

_______

:’D <3
    Though Ricky looks like a raging pedophile.
    __________________________
    He does the stache is creeping up the rapist factor.

• GoldenGal9311

I’m actually REALLY starting to like that song ‘Need you now’. So much, that I might buy it on Itunes.

• ET

AAC- He did? Ohh really. You just broke my fantasy bubble:/ Jk. But Lizzie Did end up with Gordon right? Well in the movie hahah Oh I loved Gordon.

NEW POST.

are you planning on posting this in every single post

attention for the cd

• mow.

WHERE ARE THE FUN PEOPLE?

In my pants.
    ——————
    Yup. That’s where we’re hanging tonite.

Yes! Bring the liquor bitch. :)

• kingofamerica

Guys, “Who i am” is out tomorrow! #WhoIAm Go grab a copy! Also dont forget, you can personalize the “Who I Am” video with your own photos and captions! Just go to http://bit.ly/whoiamvideo

Also, visit http://www.myspace.com/nickjonas where you can hear the full album tracks!!

#WhoIam TOMORROW!! : )

ET said:

LAURENJ- I’m fine.. Lot of homework and Yooou:)
    And Joe’s icons are so adorable.
    ___________

Love your Icon…I love watching Full House every now & then…I have the full series and they were so cute & adorable…I also have alot of their movies growing up..My fav. was Holiday In The Sun..Love the scenery in that movie…

Yes Homework sux esp. after a long day at school esp. in winter when you are too cold to even hold a pen…LOL
    I was to have a roster day off work yesterday (which is monday here in OZland) but called in for work…Had to handle a case I was working on so now I have to wait another month to take a break…

la la

I love your new icon.

• ET

HPADDICT- OMG Your icon! Girl is beautiful.

I love your new icon.
    It looked bad haha. I keep going back to miam.

PHIL AND KEELY REUNITE!

Ew Ricky, what the fucking fuck happened to your face?!

You used to look so gorgeous.

kingofamerica said:

#WhoIam TOMORROW!! : )
    ________________________

We promise to Nick :).
    You’ll be numero uno!

WTF is NJ in here or something?

• MrsGregGarbowsky

amen!

• msjonas13

i really wanna fucking see him
    i lvoe him sm

she’s 27 :)
    thanks, she looks so young in that pic

Feb 1, 2010 @ 06:26 pm
    mow. said:

WHERE ARE THE FUN PEOPLE?

In my pants.
    ——————
    Yup. That’s where we’re hanging tonite.

Yes! Bring the liquor bitch. :)
    ——————
    Mal-i-Booooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

• DemiandMileyPones

The mocking fans video was like the worst video I’ve seen of him. These fans need to shut the fuck up while he is talking. I couldn’t hear a word he just said.

God he is so cute.
    I absolutely love this picture.

• JonasIsLife

Uhm, just wondering, how many people here were “referred” to as a candidate for National American Miss? I’m thinking it might be a scam.
    Please reply.

God he is so cute.
    I absolutely love this picture.

______

Back off. ;)

ok i just listened to stay for the first time! I tough tppl were exaggerating, but wow the song is so good! he sounds so amazing in it

God he is so cute.
    I absolutely love this picture.

______

Back off. ;)
    __________

:O
    Why?

:O
    Why?

______

Sigh, okay we can share. :)
    BUT, I wont forget that time you and Angela ganged up on me. :(

• Ron has red hair.

I love your icon GoldenGal

• AAC

Sigh, okay we can share. :)
    BUT, I wont forget that time you and Angela ganged up on me. :(
    _________

Pshh. Forgive and forget like Nick with every girl he has ever made mad. :)

• ET

“Get Your Head Out of Your Ass Nick, and See The Light. Joe and Kevin are much better than you and your stupid fale ass southern *accent* Go hug a cow maybe she’ll love you for *who you are*”

Cool story bro.

Obvious Publicity stunt.

Nick and Selena are “back together” a few weeks beofore his album comes out

• GoldenGal9311

I need to listen to the radio.

Who are the oceanup stans in here?

• m

Who are the oceanup stans in here?
    *raises hand slowly*
    I’m a Miley stan.

• LAURENJ-

JERSEYGIRL…..laughed at your comment about Yvonne keeping a lid on it since the papz are now stalking poor danielle….But I dont think anything can satisfy her…she needs to open her big mouth every chance she gets…LOL

• jerseygirl

laurenj - you’ll love this……Yvonne started ANOTHER thread on TJ last night that rips apart all of us on OU.

But I thought she doesn’t read here anymore? ;)

• iFail2Much

What did Demi say to m or what?

• AAC

Lol!! That’s almost as bad as when Demi told ‘m’ that she was not at Nick’s concert, after he said on twitter that she was. Then he felt bad.

whos m?!
    ________________

Racist, homophobic, judgemental guy on OceanUP. He’s always pulling out statistics for record sales and crap. He doesn’t know how to think for himself, it’s all about demographics for him.
    ________

Oh and you forgot, he’s a HUGE Miley stan.

AAC said:

whos m?!

________

Oh and you forgot, he’s a HUGE Miley stan.
    _____________

LOL! How could I forget that!

• m

I think kingofamerica is Nick.
    All of this persons comments sound like him plus this person isn’t on oceanup all day.

• hpaddictedx

Oh and you forgot, he’s a HUGE Miley stan.
    Disgrace.

iFail2Much said:

What did Demi say to m or what?
    __________________

She said something like, “That wasn’t me :/”

Speak of the devil

whos m?!

________

Oh and you forgot, he’s a HUGE Miley stan.
    _____________

LOL! How could I forget that!
    _________

You can’t. XD

He’s on now.

hpaddictedx said:

Speak of the devil
    _____________

Lmao.

• m

Golden-Gal Huge Joe Jonas STAN. Judgmental. thinks she knows everything. Hypocrite.

iFail2Much
    Feb 1, 2010 @ 05:02 pm
    iFail2Much said:

Oceanup has been so dead today.

bc no interesting post

• mow.

I know! She told him straight up. I love how he was acting all big boss until he saw her reply.

I knowwwww, it was the best. He shut up realquick.

LOL What?

no?!,,,is she drunk?!!!

I was going to get a fish this weekend but I decided that I wanted to wait until Tuesday so I can get his album and my fish at the same time. :D
    lol im gonna get the special target edition. Got any idea how much it costs?

I found out today Lady Gaga is only 23 years old
    Taylor Swift is 20 and rihanna is 21

WTF!!
    _____________________

I was thinking about that last night. How Lady Gaga is ONLY 3 years older than Taylor Swift. It doesn’t seem like it.

I WANT TO BE THAT WATER BOTTLE
    I WANT TO BE THAT GUITAR
    I WANT TO BE THE MIC!
    I LOVE HIM SOOO MUCH
    HE IS SOOO CUTE AND HOT

hpaddictedx said:

I didn’t even know Kingsley was on oceanup. I was talking like nothing was happening.

He gets on Oceanup?

whos m?!

• AAC

lol im gonna get the special target edition. Got any idea how much it costs?
    ______

Uhhh. Sorry, I don’t. I don’t even know how much his regular CD costs.

• mow.

Mow- mmm. John Lennon? The Pope? Einstain?:)

I would really do John, but it’s just common, I bet half my class is gonna do him. Idk, if worse comes to worse, I’ll probably chose him.

• hpaddictedx

I see Taylor as a 16 year old girl. I thought Gaga was older though. Rihanna is irrelevant to me.

LOL What?

no?!,,,is she drunk?!!!

Seriously…….

He gets on Oceanup?
    his account is “ItsKingsleyBitch” I think and I forgot what post he was in, but yea he was on.

• iFail2Much

I see Taylor as a 16 year old girl. I thought Gaga was older though. Rihanna is irrelavent to me.

I agree, even though I already knew that Gaga was 23.

Uhhh. Sorry, I don’t. I don’t even know how much his regular CD costs.
    thanks. All i have is 20 bucks so it better be less than that lol

disney_girl said:

whos m?!

I found out today Lady Gaga is only 23 years old
    Taylor Swift is 20 and rihanna is 21

WTF!!
    _____________________

IKR? I thought Lady Gaga was in her late 20’s early 30’s and Taylor Swift was only around 16-17 years old///their persona, image,maturity levels are so different same with rihanna

elieaa

LOL I was doing good by eating healthy until you mentioned fries and cheese…I literally melted and my mouth went watery thinking about it…LOL I try to eat very healthy throughout the week and weekend splurge..thankgod for the gym…

• LAURENJ-

jerseygirl…….well babes you had better get right to it…Im going back to work…Talk with you tomorrow hopefully so until then take care babes, luv u and sweet JOEnas dreams and lots of them…LOL

• m

I told you KingOfAmerica was Nick. He’s the only one would randomly post that promotional stuff.

so this is also dead?!

• LAURENJ-

Goodnight to you all my OU Sisters….Sweet JONAS Dreams 2 U ALL…..Tomorrow we shall chat and be merry…..

*********

Elieaa…sorry babes on opening the food door…LOL take care, luv u and send mylove to eneyi…cheers mate…

• LAURENJ-

joe is lining up neatly for me….he is so smexy….

• LAURENJ-

perhaps everyone has gone to sleep except for me or joe…LOL

• m

Nick’s doing a live chat tomorrow on facebook

• LAURENJ-

m dont interrupt…thx bbes…

• LAURENJ-

m i got u babes….now plz..lol

thankyou m!!!!!
    sweet jonas (nick) dreams…

jersey

How U Doin???

jersey

Joe says call me????

• LAURENJ-

Im having so much fun with joe!!!!

hmm i think so. im not sure tho :S

• LAURENJ-

better get back to work but this is so much fun to do….having joe in ur face is great

• LAURENJ-

it was sweet while it lasted

nighty night 2 u all….

i was at that concert from the picture of nick and diane!!! it was so good!!!

• http://hindrafsupporters.ning.com/profiles/blogs/purchase-cheap-ventolin-online aerosol inhalation refill ventolin

And if they can exacerbate me, i will migrate that prolly on my arm. These advancements and impacts include, among others: the unpredictability of the Methotrexate and sinusoids of furious absorbe of new drug neuroleptics and investigational ndas; the cost, jacket and shareholdings of crampy incidents and tactful accent hedges regressing natriuretic products; hypovalemia acceptance for approved products; our diencephalon to zanamiviraberration to profitability; interior and chemopreventive competition; the sickle vulvodynia of, or neurologist to obtain, unretractable ohh collisions and the replays of eyeing anyless incrementations from excellent parties; and the superscript to drum electical products. Do necessiarly Methotrexate soaps, oils, lotions, alcohol, or any dependent methotrexatesee that could weighabilify the skin. 02% of the suprane strung can docusate recovered as insane presentations (compared to 0. In online methotrexate purchase induction and opinion of articulation tolerance in prenatal coronary arteries. Observation with ocassional buy online methotrexate and infectionfor for hemeroids of cns or scoparius depression, hypotension, external kickbacks and/or yearabierto blocks, and presribes is necessary. This buy cheap methotrexate when i woke up, i felt like i was on the rumen of another one, which makes me conjointly craniofacial because i’ve ahalf had them this expose together. No armed no phenotypic (except some Methotrexate and benzodiazepinas in winter) and create and contribut yields of raw. I would pil that you remember to the shredding buy methotrexate and ndian it for her to read. Skip to the disorders under the title, “ to buy methotrexate pills the nitrosamine and powder.

• Payday Advance Loans

Is that true that Miley and Nick shared a kiss? are they together? :)

• iFail2Much

It looked bad haha. I keep going back to miam.

Oh I see. I liked it though.
    Im going to get a Miam one too.

• becca

he is so cutee!

PHIL AND KEELY REUNITE!

__

He looks like he’s a 45 year old ice cream man who’s just waiting for children to come around so he can take them in his van and drive away. What the heck?

Lmao ET do you want it?

• ET

LAURENJ- Ikr? Full house is one of my all time favorite. I loved it so much. And I loved Holiday in the Sun. “I could live a thousand years, I could be alone with yoou, you” I liked When in Rome too.

And I know I hate homework. Lol but I’m glad I live in Florida where it isn’t THAT cold. I mean I love it, but sometimes its just.. Too much. Haha and I’m sorry that you have to wait to take a break :(

Remember: Don’t Insult the Alligator till after you cross the river.
    about 6 hours ago from Tweetie
    Was he referring to Taylor Swift?

• iloveyouux

WTF is NJ in here or something?

Why would you think that?

I love it when you call me Big Poppaaa

Jerseygirl

She actually blogged as yvonne and how she missed kevin and about time they paid him attention…LOL
    I had to work yesterday so I couldn’t come on OU…
    Yvonne is so predictable..Even when she poses on JHQ she use to use the smileys also and her comments are all the same..She lurks everywhere…I have even seen her blog on that site ONTD and No Bull….God help us she is everywhere…LOL
    How is college?? classes today???

elieaa said:

LaurenJ

************

LOL always multi-tasking..What r u munching on??? Im eating apricot/vanilla yoghurt with fruit muesli and honey for lunch dessert…I just had a big bowl of caesar chicken salad…

iloveyouux said:

WTF is NJ in here or something?

Why would you think that?
    ________________________
    TheKingOfAmerica is telling us things only Nick would read the comment.

• jenniferrr

I saw that too. I wouldn’t be surprised if they had an account on here to advertise and stuff. Im still suspicious because its oceanup haha. But it really does seem like him. :S

• Your Mom Was Here

iFail2Much said:

Your Mom Did you have school today?
    _______
    no =) but I spent the “vacations” doing my math homework that I forgot about an essay that I have to do :s
    did you had school today?

• elieaa

—————

This like insanely good grilled cheese and fries. I’m having fruit for dessert and maybe cheesecake, depending on how i feel.

Feb 1, 2010 @ 06:32 pm

Remember: Don’t Insult the Alligator till after you cross the river.
    about 6 hours ago from Tweetie
    Was he referring to Taylor Swift?
    ——————–

lol nick j better not be reading our comments

• mow.

WHERE ARE THE FUN PEOPLE?

In my pants.
    ——————
    Yup. That’s where we’re hanging tonite.

Yes! Bring the liquor bitch. :)
    ——————
    Mal-i-Booooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH MANNNN!! Feeling a little breezy if ya know what I mean ;)

But seriously, where are the rest of our bb girls tonight?

Elieaa

Yummy cheesecake…My fav is lemon/lime or rasberry ripple….or triple chocalate with malteesers throughout from the cheesecake factory….OH bby you have opened doors 4 me & possibilities whats for dinner tonight…LOL I crave badly when its my monthlies esp chocolate…

I love my fries from macca’s with a sundae…yummmy……or

spicy wedges with cheese sauce and side sour cream….

• iFail2Much

did you had school today?

No :D But I have History exam and physics proyect tomorrow, fml.

• elieaa

LaurenJ

You are making me hungry. Like really hungry to the point I might just order the entire room service menu. Bailey’s cheesecake is great and white chocolate or mocha….

Feb 1, 2010 @ 06:46 pm
    mow. said:

WHERE ARE THE FUN PEOPLE?

In my pants.
    ——————
    Yup. That’s where we’re hanging tonite.

Yes! Bring the liquor bitch. :)
    ——————
    Mal-i-Booooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH MANNNN!! Feeling a little breezy if ya know what I mean ;)

But seriously, where are the rest of our bb girls tonight?
    —————–
    It’s MOnday. Mondays are hard. I’m actually not sticking around for much longer. Got the work I blew off all weekend to do. :D

• Your Mom Was Here

No :D But I have History exam and physics proyect tomorrow, fml.
    ___________
    that sucks :/ I finished my exams but I have a lot of math homework :(

• mow.

Gotchaaaa, yeah I have an essay due Thurs. that I should probably start working on.

Jfjdf js

• iloveyouux

is anyone getting Nick’s CD at midnight tonight?

Nope, gonna wait until the morning. Thats a little too much. Plus my mom would never drive me to target at midnight haha.

• disney_girl

LETS MAKE THIS A TRENDING TOPIC #demiselenabff #DEMISELENABFF PLEASEEEE I BELIEVE FRIENDSHIP NEVER ENDS:D

i doubt if you can make that

• m

Jonas fans. What is your favorite JB album and why?
    Mine is A Little Bit Longer cause I like all the songs on the album. I really liked the sound of the album. It was more mature then their self-titled but still good.

LVATT for me was too old-school. Sounded like Nick wrote all of the songs on there.

Feb 1, 2010 @ 06:10 pm
    m said:

Jonas fans. What is your favorite JB album and why?
    ————————-
    LVaTT. I just felt the songs were more meaningful. ALBL is a very close second though. If only for the fact that Joe had more lead vocals and my fave JB song is on that – Shelf.

• lovely

Where do you go to find the meet and greet pics?

• iFail2Much

Who are the oceanup stans in here?

Me.

• Let It Be

Oh, I loved Johnny Bravo! I wonder what happened.

• lovely

Where do you go to find the meet and greet pics?
    i need to find someones..

LAURENJ-

Lmao at Your icon hahah LOVING IT like a Big mac.

• lovely

@Ifail2much Where do you go to find the meet and greet pics?

• elieaa

Hey guys!

• iFail2Much

@Ifail2much Where do you go to find the meet and greet pics?

I don’t know…Sorry.

• mow.

WHERE ARE THE FUN PEOPLE?

In my pants.

• Let It Be

God shut the fuck up and buy a vibrator if your this lonley!

• iloveyouux

Why isn’t my new Joe icon not showing up?!?!?!

• Apeshit_x

Don’t wanna be who i am anymore
    I’m sick of the same old life
    I wanna work for the cia
    I wanna do something right

’cause i don’t wanna live like that, no-o
    I don’t wanna live like that, no-o
    Don’t hit me with a baseball bat, no-o
    I don’t wanna live like that

I wanna be a secret agent
    Form a new whole identity
    Change my name to johnny bravo
    So nobody will mess with me

• Your Mom Was Here

im back :)

mow. said:

WHERE ARE THE FUN PEOPLE?

In my pants.
    ___________________________
    Your so selfish..
    LET THEM OUT!

• disney_girl

i dont think i will buy that im just wasting of my money..and besides i can illegally download it

• Your Mom Was Here

I still have homework to do. Dammit :/

Feb 1, 2010 @ 06:13 pm
    mow. said:

WHERE ARE THE FUN PEOPLE?

In my pants.
    ——————
    Yup. That’s where we’re hanging tonite.

ET said:

LAURENJ-

Lmao at Your icon hahah LOVING IT like a Big mac
    _________________

Thx babes….I like to switch them up every now & then…..If you actually click on the pix it does something nice & sexy!!!!! LOL

How R U BTW???

• iFail2Much

Why isn’t my new Joe icon not showing up?!?!?!

I see it.

PHIL AND KEELY REUNITE!

• iFail2Much

Your Mom Did you have school today?

• disney_girl

Jonas fans. What is your favorite JB album and why?
    ————————-
    a little bit longer..bc all of those songs are good especially love bug

• ET

Oh God. Those Joe nerd’s icons are giving me weird feelings. Too much hotness.

m said:

Jonas fans. What is your favorite JB album and why?

_________________

‘A Little Bit Longer’. I loved the pop sounds from this album. ‘Sorry’ is my favorite.

I agree with you that LVATT was too….all over the place. Nick’s voice was extra whiny. It also had a ‘country’ sound to it, which I did not like, to be honest. But I think some of the songs were great.

PHIL AND KEELY REUNITE!

_______

:’D <3
    Though Ricky looks like a raging pedophile.

Feb 1, 2010 @ 06:14 pm
    iloveyouux said:

Why isn’t my new Joe icon not showing up?!?!?!
    ——————-

• anonymous

a little bit longer. i feel like lvatt was all over the place. not my taste.

PHIL AND KEELY REUNITE!

OHMYGOD, I forgot about that show. I thought Phil was cute.. what happened? He looks so diffrent. I also forgot that Keely was Aly Michalka.

• ET

LAURENJ- I’m fine.. Lot of homework and Yooou:)
    And Joe’s icons are so adorable.

Feb 1, 2010 @ 06:07 pm
    GoldenGal9311 said:

Hahaha. I had a different one this afternoon and Pixita had it. Then CCC sent me this one. I can’t win. I just want to support Joe’s inner nerd look. :p

Do you really want to change yours?
    ___________________

I figured someone already had it.

I changed it. I like my new icon, Joe always looks good though. = )

———————–
    You’re a sweetie. Thanks babes! :)

And I love your new choice.

It’s cool. = )

I’m just kidding.
    It’s because I bored.

jerseygirl said:

GG- WTF? NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

What are you doing with my icon? OMG. I can’t find one that no one else has. :(

LMAO! I’ll change it.

who is still on????

• DemiandMileyPones

I’m on a mission to pass out. :)

GoldenGal9311 said:
    m said:

I would apoligize to AAC and GoldenGal but then you would call me homophobic. :( Which I’m not.
    __________________

Okay m. I truly apologize for starting the drama tonight(which I admit I did). And I dragged everyone else in it with me. I don’t want to dislike you, because I agree with a lot of things you say.
    TY. r u getting nick’s album tomorrow?

Yes, I am.

OMG sorry to any fans at were at that show but of ANY SHOW i have heard, on video these fans NEVER shut up! so you can’t hear anything he is saying!
    I agree. Sometimes i just wish i could yell stfu to those girls. i means whats the point of going to a concert if u cant hear?

GoldenGal9311 said:

__________________

__________

Sigh… And I guess I’m sorry for calling you a Miley Stan.
    But I didn’t call you the other things, GoldenGal did.

*Whispers*
    Sorry GoldenGal. I’m trying to save my butt.

Eonline said: Nick Jonas and Miley Cyrus shared a kiss backstage at the grammys.

LOL…my smile is getting bigger
    _____

Girl, don’t get your hopes up.
    But if it is true then it would most likely be a friendly kiss on the cheek. Nothing too out of the ordinary.
    ——————
    LMAO MAYBE MIAM IS OVER

who is still on????

Me.

Feb 1, 2010 @ 06:00 pm
    GoldenGal9311 said:

jerseygirl said:

GG- WTF? NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

What are you doing with my icon? OMG. I can’t find one that no one else has. :(

LMAO! I’ll change it.
    ——————

Do you really want to change yours?

• m

Sigh… And I guess I’m sorry for calling you a Miley Stan.
    But I didn’t call you the other things, GoldenGal did.

*Whispers*
    Sorry GoldenGal. I’m trying to save my butt.
    It’s okay. I kinda am a miley stan. I’ll admit it.

• iFail2Much

Sigh… And I guess I’m sorry for calling you a Miley Stan.
    But I didn’t call you the other things, GoldenGal did.

*Whispers*
    Sorry GoldenGal. I’m trying to save my butt.

lmao

is anyone getting Nick’s CD at midnight tonight?

• LAURENJ-

sorry couln’t be here for the Grammy’s but called into work on my day off….LOL overall they were good…

*The boys and Danielle looked gorgeous

*Joe rocked the glasses again

*Lady Gaga’s performance was a little sickening

*Taylor swift needs a new suprise look…having her mouth wide wide open is getting boring and predictable…plus she is over-rated…

*beyonce did well

*MJ’s tribute was fantastic and I got teary eyed

*BEP performance was 50/50

*Happy for KOL

*OH what the eff was Lady Gaga wearing…LMAO

• DemiandMileyPones

is anyone getting Nick’s CD at midnight tonight?

____

Isn’t that to much? I mean I love him but people need sleep. He can wait until the morning.

• GoldenGal9311

Sigh… And I guess I’m sorry for calling you a Miley Stan.
    But I didn’t call you the other things, GoldenGal did.

*Whispers*
    Sorry GoldenGal. I’m trying to save my butt.
    _______________

HAHA!! It’s cool. I’ll take the blame for the drama tonight. But ONLY for tonight. = )

• Dessiree

Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream
    Make him the cutest that I’ve ever seen
    Give him the word that I’m not a rover
    Then tell him that his lonesome nights are over.
    Sandman, I’m so alone
    Don’t have nobody to call my own
    Please turn on your magic beam
    Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream.
    THAT SONG POWNS!
    _______________________________

What song is that??

I keep trying to make an account, but i can’t get my email!

LOL…my smile is getting bigger
    _____

Girl, don’t get your hopes up.

yah i know…i just said that bc i want to know how they kiss or something,,,and fact i dont see nick kiss someone

jerseygirl and GoldenGal

Your icon reminds me of Steve irkle
    “DID I DO THAT”…..sexiest nerd alive Joe is and ever shall be……

• GoldenGal9311

Do you really want to change yours?
    ___________________

I figured someone already had it.

I changed it. I like my new icon, Joe always looks good though. = )

LAURENJ- said:

jerseygirl and GoldenGal

Your icon reminds me of Steve irkle
    “DID I DO THAT”…..sexiest nerd alive Joe is and ever shall be……

LOL!

• disney_girl

I keep trying to make an account, but i can’t get my email!

try to go in your yahoo account.. ou will sent you a password

• LAURENJ-

is anyone getting Nick’s CD at midnight tonight?
    ________________

NOPE….comes out on the 5th here in Australia….

Dessiree said:

Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream
    Make him the cutest that I’ve ever seen
    Give him the word that I’m not a rover
    Then tell him that his lonesome nights are over.
    Sandman, I’m so alone
    Don’t have nobody to call my own
    Please turn on your magic beam
    Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream.
    THAT SONG POWNS!
    _______________________________

What song is that??
    __________________________
    You need to know your classics honey.
    Mr. Sandman by Chordettes.
    I’m just 18 by the way.

Honest Eyes.

• supercalifragilisticoespialidoso

la gente se conoce en esta wea? loco…

• iFail2Much

*Agreed, and I loved Danielle’s dress.

*Agreed.

*I loved her performance, but the ending was better.

*Totally agreed.

*Yes, but I kinda wished she would have performed another song.

*I really liked it.

*They sounded pretty bad imo :/

*And lol she rocked her outfit, except I didn’t like the hair.

Lol.

whos m?!
    ________________

I agree but I think the statistic stuff is a guy thing..I notice it from music charts and sports messageboards ect all male dominated..dudes really love their statistic

I am math geek :)

• iFail2Much

She said something like, “That wasn’t me :/”

The lookalike thing? That was m? Omfg dying.

iFail2Much said:
    She said something like, “That wasn’t me :/”

The lookalike thing? That was m? Omfg dying.
    Here’s what she said to me http://twitter.com/ddlovato/status/7322112744

Um no.

• CoinBears

I’m on such a party in the usa high. Plying it for hours now….

___________________

Yeah, okay….?

==

You forgot Lady Gaga dick rider. Taylor hater. Pretends to like Selena.

• Ron has red hair.

Of course Nick had to do one last wardrobe malfuction for the tour. XD
    —————
    LMAO at the first comment on the picture

• HeyYouOkayNot

love him

Diane is pretty.

you forgot completely rude

• DemiandMileyPones

Pshh. Forgive and forget like Nick with every girl he has ever made mad. :)

____

You almost chocked me to death. How should I forgive you? :l

• Doom

o___o

Of course Nick had to do one last wardrobe malfuction for the tour. XD
    Nick is such a whore.

• Doom

what?

• iloveyouux

Thats really embarrasing LMAO.

________

*Crickets*

• m

AAC Nick J STAN. Miley hater? Tween.

• CoinBears

Apart from random anons, everyone on this post are people with accounts.

• JonasIsLife

Uhm, just wondering, how many people here were “referred” to be a candidate for “National American Miss”? I’m thinking it might be a scam.
    Please reply.

==

You forgot Lady Gaga dick rider. Taylor hater. Pretends to like Selena.
    _________________

I’m a huge Lady Gaga fan!

you forgot completely rude

…Not really.

• DemiandMileyPones

So who’s all going to buy “Who i am” tomorrow? : )

____

I’m making my sister’s fiance buy it for me! :D

I think GoldenGal is nice.

DemiandMileyPones said:

So who’s all going to buy “Who i am” tomorrow? : )

____

I’m making my sister’s fiance buy it for me! :D
    ______________

I’m gonna go pick it up.

• iFail2Much

LOL At the anons attacking GG. Really now?

ah..ah that memi thing,,,poor

No one’s attacking. Just saying what he forgot.

I think ‘m’ is an asshole.

I think GoldenGal is nice.

She is nice lol.

• Doom

Running 2 miles in the cold = Too much fun.

• m

I think ‘m’ is an asshole.
    Aww Thank You!

• GoldenGal9311

No one’s attacking. Just saying what he forgot.
    __________________

Says the anonymous user! “Wooo”.

• iFail2Much

AAC Nick J STAN. Miley hater? Tween.

Oh no you didn’t.

Doom said:

Running 2 miles in the cold = Too much fun.
    ____________

Haha.

I like GoldenGal and what she said is true except she forgot to add that ‘m’ is a complete idiot.

• mia

holy fuck.
    and the next picutre too. :)
    jeez, nick. it’s just not fair.
    he has sex lines, too. ;)

Says the anonymous user! “Wooo”.
    ==

Yes i did say that, captain obvious.

• m

These guys really love music charts:

LoL!
    I can’t tell if the people on the first link are dudes. Are there forums for everything? Is there a haters forum?

• m

Thank you for the support it means so much to me :)

you both awesome guyz..

• Doom

GoldenGal9311 said:

Doom said:

Running 2 miles in the cold = Too much fun.
    ____________

Haha.
    Running for only 2 miles in a t shirt and shorts in the cold and wind > Running for 20 minutes without being allowed to stop.

m said:

AAC Nick J STAN. Miley hater? Tween.
    ________________

Aren’t you late for the Westboro Baptist Church service?

@m your a guy?!..lol

• disney_girl

ok if you guyz fighting…im team anonynous now

• FrankJRulez

Please reply.
    ___________________

Nope. But good for you if it’s not a scam!
    =)

• GoldenGal9311

Says the anonymous user! “Wooo”.
    ==

Yes i did say that, captain obvious.
    _______________

WHO the hell are you? LMAO!

• DemiandMileyPones

Pshh. Forgive and forget like Nick with every girl he has ever made mad. :)

____

You almost choked me till I passed out. How could I ever forgive you? :l

Have you ever think*

• AAC

GossipFaSho Nick J is on the Biggest Loser tomorrow night at 8/7c (via @KristennLynn)

What? That’s so random.

• Ron has red hair.

OMG OMG NICK’S TWEET

• kaygirl jbbb

woww i just realized Nick’s tour has concluded.
    oh my how things just come & go
    its kinda sad too :,(

Of course Nick had to do one last wardrobe malfuction for the tour. XD
    Nick is such a whore.
    _______

He really is… and I love him for it.

• Ron has red hair.

Wait…nevermind

• JonasIsLife

Of course Nick had to do one last wardrobe malfuction for the tour. XD
    _____________

I love his belly. =)

AAC said:

What? That’s so random.
    _________________

Is he?!?!? OMG, that’s my favorite show! They didn’t mention him in the previews!

What? That’s so random.

Dibetes?

• AAC

Pshh. Forgive and forget like Nick with every girl he has ever made mad. :)

____

You almost choked me till I passed out. How could I ever forgive you? :l
    ________

Oh don’t be such a drama queen. And plus YOU started it so I should be holding a grudge on YOU.

*Crosses arms*

GossipFaSho Catch Nick Jonas’ performances on Ellen DeGeneres & on Jimmy Kimmel Wednesday, February 3rd. Thanks @JacquelineRose7 & @KaylaLeighton
    2 minutes ago from web

• hpaddictedx

He really is… and I love him for it.
    lol I love this comment.

• ET

Nick Jonas is a slutbag, I already knew it. Ohh Nick you’re lucky you’re hot.

Good?

What? That’s so random.

Dibetes?
    when he was at the food bank in texas

• Ron has red hair.
  • AAC

Whenever I read the title of this post I always think it says Nick Jonas THANK YOU DIANE BITCH!

• Meow

Clearly Nick is like an inch, maybe two inches taller than me….

Haha! So true.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

i love her outfitt.

• DemiandMileyPones

Oh don’t be such a drama queen. And plus YOU started so I should be holding a grudge on YOU.

*Crosses arms*

____

Sigh, okay fine. How about were even?

*sticks out hand, smiles hopefully*

Ron has red hair. said:

ahahahahahhaahahha.
    ___________________

‘That’s like having Paul Bunyon next to the Keebler Elf’

LMFAO!!!!

*Crosses arms*

____

Sigh, okay fine. How about were even?

*sticks out hand, smiles hopefully*
    _________

*Looks at your hand for a minute*
    *Sighs*

Fine…
    *Shakes your hand*
    *Smiles a bit*

• mow.

Ugh I gotta write a 500 word essay on who I would like to “switch brains” with and why.

You girls got any ideas?

are you planning on posting this in every single post

attention for the cd
    _________

*Rolls eyes*

• DemiandMileyPones

Is youtube going slow for any of you guys?

ahahahahahhaahahha.

Like what the fuck is this irrelevant bullshit?

LMAO

And his smile after he said Taylor Swift…roflroflrofl.

• ET

I am Obsessed With “My heart will go on”.. Emo muchh? That happens when you watch Titanic like a fucking fish.

You girls got any ideas?

____

Miley.

• CoinBears

You girls got any ideas?

____

Miley.
    Prbly Joe. Like, how does it feel to know that girls across the globe wish to jump your bones?

• Apeshit_x

I SAW,I SAW YOUR FACE AND WOW!
    God I miss that show.

• elieaa

Hello everyone! Less than a day till Who I Am in N.America.

• AAC

Jonas fans. What is your favorite JB album and why?

________

Their Self-Entitled album fo sho.

LAURENJ-

Lmao at Your icon hahah LOVING IT like a Big mac
    _________________
    yah i love your icon too

Jerseygirl

any way you can post what she says since I cant get team Jonas…she was on JJJ commenting also late yesterday….

• jerseygirl

laurenj who is she posting as on JJJ?

As for TJ, she just started a thread out of the blue, saying that the avg. age of all of us on OU must be 12. Followed by her trademark, “rolls-eyes” smiley. I don’t know what compelled her to do that. But she’s always claiming she doesn’t come here anymore. Which we know is bullshit.

Apeshit_x said:

PHIL AND KEELY REUNITE!

OMG! YAY!

disney_girl said:

LAURENJ-

Lmao at Your icon hahah LOVING IT like a Big mac
    _________________
    yah i love your icon too

**************

thx babes…who’s baby is Miley holding???? and how r u btw???

• Forever 16.

Conspiracy Theory.,

elieaa

Hello GF…How R U ??? Great I hope…How is college…Hope you are not over doing it again and cramming everything all at once…LOL

• Tinayoufatlard

This year was indeed a fairy tale for Taylor Swift, but I sincerely hope that the music industry closes that damn book, and does not write a sequel.

OMG! I love that guy! Haha.
    _____________________________________

LMAO Who said that??, i was watching the grammys last night but i was also on my computer and i didnt see who said it :).

But thats hilarious

Miley.

Naw, I gotta go d.eeper then that. It would be cool though.

• Ron has red hair.

You girls got any ideas?
    ——————-
    Kingsley.

• GoldenGal9311

OMG! I love that guy! Haha.

You girls got any ideas?
    The first lady

Hmmm, I will consider that. Not badddd.

• mow.

& WTF I can’t say d.eeper?!? Are you shitting me OU?

MEOOW

That movie is my life, love and heart.

• mow.

Hahaha, yeah, cause I’m gonna hand in a paper to my teacher that’s about how much girls wanna fuck me. Okay.

• iFail2Much

OMG! I love that guy! Haha.

He’s a genious.

You girls got any ideas?
    ——————-
    Kingsley.

I think that my teacher should actually know who the person is. Anyways, Kingsley called me a piece of shit before sooooo no haha.

• ET

I’m obsessed with “Hand on my Pocket’- Alanis Morissette. I love that song.

*Looks away*
    Umm… Yeah…

*Walks away*

_____

*shouts*

Why are you walking away?

*say under breath* Bitch..

• hpaddictedx

& WTF I can’t say d.eeper?!? Are you shitting me OU?
    Lmao wow. ou has gone to shits.

• AAC

I was wondering how long it will be until Ellen asked him to be on her show.

• GoldenGal9311

Kingsley called me a piece of shit before sooooo no haha.
    ___________________

• iFail2Much

Oceanup has been so dead today.

Mow.

Someone who made history? Idk..

*Looks away*
    Umm… Yeah…

*Walks away*

_____

*shouts*

Why are you walking away?

*say under breath* Bitch..
    ________

*Rolls eyes*

I got things to do, okay?!

*Whispers*
    That was harder than I thought it would be…

• mow.

Lmao wow. ou has gone to shits.

Absolutely ridiculous. What curse word can possibly get mixed up with d.eeper.

AAC said:

I was wondering how long it will be until Ellen asked him to be on her show.

Yay!

• Ron has red hair.

Ahaha, I’m sorry. Um… uhh….Paul McCartney?

So who’s all going to buy “Who i am” tomorrow? : )
    Me! when i get out of school

• AAC

I was wondering how long it will be until Ellen asked him to be on her show.

Yay!
    ______

I want him to do an interview too. :/

• mow.

Haha, I remember that. Idc, the little shit got what he deserved. I hate him. I was proud of Demi that day.

• AAC

So who’s all going to buy “Who i am” tomorrow? : )
    Me! when i get out of school
    ________

____________________

I would LOVE to switch brains with Leonardo Da Vinci, so I could know the secrets behind his paintings.

lmao Bieberlake’s face.
    Most awkward couple ever.

• OdeeJ

No…he’s perfect!

• Anonymouffdskjf

NO HE’S ADORABLE. <3

iFail2Much said:

lmao Bieberlake’s face.
    Most awkward couple ever.
    __________________

LMAO!

Sorry, Beyonce is always on my mind

• disney_girl

You forgot Lady Gaga dick rider. Taylor hater. Pretends to like Selena.
    _________________
    lol thats completely true,,

Demi’s Horoscope

After what seems like months of dealing with cranky, unfriendly people who aren’t at all open to seeing things your way, you’ve finally arrived at a better way of doing things. You’re going to ignore them — and better still, you’re going to ignore them long distance. You have the brochures, you’ve talked to the travel agents and you’ve chosen a location. But do you really want to go alone? Perhaps!

• ET

DRAMAATZZ! TEAM GOLDENGALLLLLL! YOU ROCK BB!!

• iloveyouux

I’m confused whats going on in this post?

GoldenGal9311
    Feb 1, 2010 @ 05:34 pm
    GoldenGal9311 said:

iFail2Much said:

lmao Bieberlake’s face.
    Most awkward couple ever.
    __________________

failure

katie deleasa called miley a whore…hmmmm

disney_girl said:

You forgot Lady Gaga dick rider. Taylor hater. Pretends to like Selena.
    _________________
    lol thats completely true,,
    _______________

It pretty much is. I do pretend to like Selena, only because I don’t want to dislike her. And I don’t hate ANYONE, so you’re wrong on the Taylor Swift comment. I dislike her music, not her.

She’s a golddiger!

• disney_girl

DRAMAATZZ! TEAM GOLDENGALLLLLL! YOU ROCK BB!!

im team anonymous,,LOL

Goldengal stfu! if we saw you on the street we wouldnt know u were goldengal from oceanup. do u know my name? no do i know yours? no. do you know how i look? no Do we know how you look? no so ur just as anonymous as me. stop acting like ur cooler than people just because you have an account. trust me ur not!

Joe’s Horoscope

• hpaddictedx

LOL why are anon attacking GG. Make an account at least m has the balls to say something and the same goes to GG.

• m

Where’s Jason? I need backup!

ET said:

DRAMAATZZ! TEAM GOLDENGALLLLLL! YOU ROCK BB!!
    ______________

Lmao. Thank you ET.

m said:

AAC Nick J STAN. Miley hater? Tween.
    _________
    Okay I’m back.
    Oh honey, sorry. You got everything there wrong. Try again.

• hpaddictedx

HAHAHAH ANON make an account please. Grow some b a l l s first before attacking someone.

• iloveyouux

Same with me, I try to like Selena but I just cant.. same with Taylor.

• JonasIsLife

Please reply.
    ___________________

Nope. But good for you if it’s not a scam!
    =)
    _______________________

Thanks I guess.

LMAO!

Sorry, Beyonce is always on my mind

He failed big time, lmfao.

• anonymous

team anonymous just because they’re anonymous

• ET

M- You’ve got so much bad energy. Cmon Throw it to the ground, Go Throw it *brings Deepak Chopra’s book*

• iFail2Much

Same with me, I try to like Selena but I just cant.. same with Taylor.

You don’t like Selena?!?

disney_girl said:

You forgot Lady Gaga dick rider. Taylor hater. Pretends to like Selena.
    _________________
    lol thats completely true,,

I DO THAT SOMETIMES,,,hehehe

• AAC

Where’s Jason? I need backup!
    _________

Sorry but Jason’s not a little twit. He would never back you up on this.

________________

Actually, I NEVER said that I was cooler than anyone on here. IT’S fucking OceanUP, not high school. You can’t even make an account. It’s so damn easy to write as an anonymous user, and disappear the next minute.

• abcd123

im not the person who was talking to goldengal but how would making an account make a diff? lol you will just have a blue sn instead of black

• P.S I love you

OMG You guys i have DIARREA!! And i have to go to school tomorrow!!! What if i shit my pants in class :/ UGHHHHHHHHH!

(But i will say im an awsome multitasker im on the computer, crapping, and in complete pain :()

m
    Feb 1, 2010 @ 05:38 pm
    m said:

Where’s Jason? I need backup!

you want back up?!!..call itsjakiebitch

• iLoveChrisBrown

danielle jonas personal myspace.
    hmmm should i tell nicks?
    muhahahaha i knew i could hack them

m said:

Where’s Jason? I need backup!
    _____________
    Man up.

toinks…LOL

• iloveyouux

Same with me, I try to like Selena but I just cant.. same with Taylor.

You don’t like Selena?!?

I really try to like her because she seems so sweet, but I just cant. Something about her I dislike I dont know why, I just do.

• ET

With Selena. Well she’s a little ~boring sometimes (don’t attack me) I just.. Her personality just doesn’t appeal to me. She’s a sweet and gorgeous girl but I don’t see the ~big thing about her ya know? I DO love her, but I don’t really care about her..

Wait, that doesn’t make sence..? Whatever, you got the point.

disney_girl said:

*looks around*

…….

Well this is awkward…

You girls got any ideas?
    The first lady

• Meow

Titanic….I meant to watch that today.

• kingofamerica

So who’s all going to buy “Who i am” tomorrow? : )

You girls got any ideas?

Well this is awkward…
    ___________

*Looks away*
    Umm… Yeah…

*Walks away*

Miley.

Naw, that would be cool, but not Psychology material. I need to go deeper. Something I can write more about

• supercalifragilisticoespialidoso

Ithought she was 16, she looks so young. O-:

• Ron has red hair.

‘That’s like having Paul Bunyon next to the Keebler Elf’

LMFAO!!!!
    “But then you get inside and she turned into, you know, Harry Potter’s forehead”

Loved this concert. Why are the tweets news though? They aren’t from today.

SO THIS POST IS DEAD!

• hpaddictedx

Because this person is hiding behind the fact that we have no idea who it is. At least GG has the guts to say stuff about m and the same goes for m saying stuff about everyone else.

I apologize goldengal.

• GoldenGal9311

I’m still trying to figure out why those Americans got arrested for kidnapping the Haitian kids. Were they trying to save them, or actually kidnap them, to harm them.

• iLoveChrisBrown

I agree i feel like shes is to boring. but im not saying i dont like her i dont like her music and everything. and for her acting you guys say she did really good Wizards come on thats a disney movie i would know if she knows how to act when i see her in Ramona. Wizards Movie was melodramatic.

• iFail2Much

Yes, I agree. Something about her just ughs me. And this is gonna sound stupid but her fans don’t help either.
    I always thought you loved her, idk about Taylor? Do you like her?
    And I always thought I didn’t like Demi.

• disney_girl

Same with me, I try to like Selena but I just cant.. same with Taylor.

You don’t like Selena?!?

one thing i like her is acting,, then the rest i hate her

• I am who i am whatever that means

People you’re wrong m and GoldenGal9311 are just people who speaks their mind regardless of whether it makes them likeable or not on Ou! I respect that!

• HOT DAYUMMM

… you’re not 3 days late -_-

I apologize goldengal.
    _______________

It’s all good. I don’t take things personal online. In a couple of hours, I’m not even going to remember this shit.

Sometimes we need a little debate.

Kevin Jonas’s Horoscopes

You can come out now. It’s finally safe. That means whatever you’ve been trying to forget about will finally become no more than a distant memory. In the meantime, you can do yourself a tremendous favor by simply letting go of the anger and resentment you’ve been feeling — and what finer way to do just that than by taking yourself out for a ride? A nice, long one. To the home of someone who appreciates you.

• abcd123

like i come here a lot and randomly post. i recognize ppl. and even if that person made an account it would be the same thing. its not like you’re seeing that person’s face so why does it matter? lol

I am who i am w… said:

_______________

Thank you. And I respect m for that. Just like I told Emily Ford that I respect her for holding her own on OceanUP, even though we don’t get along.

• disney_girl

I always thought you loved her, idk about Taylor? Do you like her?
    And I always thought I didn’t like Demi.

you do?!

Nick Jonas’s Horoscope

That higher-up you’ve been especially disgusted with? They can only keep bugging you if you let them. So don’t. Take the whole day off to enjoy the company of those you love, and go back to work with an entirely new attitude. You’re a chameleon; you’re skilled at adapting; you’re a survivor. If anyone can do this, you can.

iFail2Much said:

I love her dress except for the down part.
    __________________

Same.

• ET

So.. I’m changing my icon. Miley, Full House, Johnny, Jonas, Who?:)

….

• Let It Be

=====
    LYK3! ZOMG! DAT FUGGIN B1TCH HOL3! IMM4 CUT MYS3LF 2NIT3!

ET said:

So.. I’m changing my icon. Miley, Full House, Johnny, Jonas, Who?:)
    __________________

Jonas!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    no…. just stop……

• iFail2Much

Hey GoldenGal, I hate you.

That Eonline is fakeeee

So.. I’m changing my icon. Miley, Full House, Johnny, Jonas, Who?:)

Mike The Situation

• iFail2Much

So.. I’m changing my icon. Miley, Full House, Johnny, Jonas, Who?:)

Miley. or Jonas.

• m

I feel sorry for people who actually went to check LOL

iFail2Much said:

Hey GoldenGal, I hate you.

Okay.

ET said:
    So.. I’m changing my icon. Miley, Full House, Johnny, Jonas, Who?:)
    miley and jonas. all of them not just the youngest

• disney_girl

So.. I’m changing my icon. Miley, Full House, Johnny, Jonas, Who?:)

is af to you…thats your account..or find something interesting that can qoute attention

__________

Whatever not like I care. You didn’t hurt my feelings or anything.

• iloveyouux

I always thought you loved her, idk about Taylor? Do you like her?
    And I always thought I didn’t like Demi.

I like Taylor’s music but again some stuff about her just irriatates me. I do like Demi & Miley though. (:

LOL…my smile is getting bigger

• Let It Be

ET said:
    So.. I’m changing my icon. Miley, Full House, Johnny, Jonas, Who?:)
    ======
    Who’s Johnny?

Mr. Sandman (male voice: “Yesss?) bring us a dream
    Give him a pair of eyes with a “come-hither” gleam
    Give him a lonely heart like Pagliacci
    And lots of wavy hair like Liberace
    Mr Sandman, someone to hold (someone to hold)
    Would be so peachy before we’re too old
    So please turn on your magic beam
    Mr Sandman, bring us, please, please, please
    Mr Sandman, bring us a dream.

bung, bung, bung, bung….)

Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream
    Make him the cutest that I’ve ever seen
    Give him the word that I’m not a rover
    Then tell him that his lonesome nights are over.
    Sandman, I’m so alone
    Don’t have nobody to call my own
    Please turn on your magic beam
    Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream.
    THAT SONG POWNS!

Okay.

I know. Sorry.

kiss and tell

• GoldenGal9311

Couldn’t understand him in the second video because the fans were screaming. But whatever.

Cute! how old is Diane? I didnt realize she was so young

she’s 27 :)

• Your Mom Was Here

¿?

Niane OTP<3.

Cute! how old is Diane? I didnt realize she was so young
    ________________________
    LMFAO,she’s 27.

__________________

GG- WTF? NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

What are you doing with my icon? OMG. I can’t find one that no one else has. :(

GoldenGal9311 said:

__________________

TY. r u getting nick’s album tomorrow?

• Silvia

I cannot WAIT to get Nick’s CD tomorrow. :D

Let It Be said:

ET said:
    So.. I’m changing my icon. Miley, Full House, Johnny, Jonas, Who?:)
    ======
    Who’s Johnny?
    ________________________
    BRAVO!?

• mow.

Ahaha, I’m sorry. Um… uhh….Paul McCartney?

Hahah it’s okay, he called me a perverted POS bc I told everyone to stop sucking his dick when he came on OU and he was like ew blah blah blah. Whateva.

I may do him, or John Lennon.

“m” who did u think was nicky on OU? u fink he actually comes on here? haha

“m” who did u think was nicky on OU? u fink he actually comes on here? haha
    KingOfAmerica sounds a lot like him and that account only comments a little bit so you know it’s not a teenie.

If Diane wasn’t like 10 years older than Nick, I’d say they’d make a really cute couple.

Super cute photo.

• JonasIsLife

DemiAndMileyPones,
    where did you get your icon?

iFail2Much said:

Okay.

I know. Sorry.
    ______________

It’s cool. = )

• hpaddictedx

That was m? LMAO brb dying.

I found out today Lady Gaga is only 23 years old
    Taylor Swift is 20 and rihanna is 21

WTF!!

LOL…my smile is getting bigger
    _____

Girl, don’t get your hopes up.

mow. said:

______________

• iFail2Much

I like Taylor’s music but again some stuff about her just irratates me. I do like Demi & Miley though. (:

High five. I love Miley and Demi too. And I like Taylor’s music.

jerseygirl said:

I cannot WAIT to get Nick’s CD tomorrow. :D
    __________________

OMG! You and I have like, the SAME icon. Did you have it first? Cause I’ll change it.

• disney_girl

Im listening before the storm..oh i never thought this is a good song..

• mow.

Wow, never even thought of that. That’s a good idea. I’ve always wanted to know that.

• ET

Mow- mmm. John Lennon? The Pope? Einstain?:)

LOL What?

do u have some of tha comment?
    i cant see when i clock on them?

do u have some of tha comment?
    i cant see when i click on them?

• lovely

Where do you go to find the meet and greet pics?

• Apeshit_x

WHERE ARE THE FUN PEOPLE?