Miley Cyrus Everybody Hurts Helping Haiti

• Anonymousx

oh fuck off ur such a liar

sounds like it lol

• love_love_love

Here’s a video of We Are The World.

You can see Nick and Joe in the video.

lol @ Nick

haha nick he just makes me smile. and joe with his glasses. lol im glad theyre doing this.
    selena went with nick but is she even art of it?
    im glad theyre all doing this its a realy good cause : )

No !!! 3.42 is KYLIE !!

• h

isnt she singing the we r the world?

• xTheDreamingAngel

:D

• Ally

This song is awful. A shambles. Heres hoping it raises some money though.

• Apeshit_x

Sweet Micheal,Kylie,James and Miley <3.

• island.B

=D

• DemiandMileyPones

It sounds like people weren’t even trying to
    sing. Like if they didn’t care. Some of them were raspy. Unless I’m just being bitter. :l

• Apeshit_x

She is also recording we are the world she went to record her part last night I guess,oh so did Nick.

just lovely <3 :’)

• loli

so what?!! SHe didnt do anything! Did she donate sth?!
    No, cause she wants her money for herself.shes the most selfish person I ever MET. And YES I met her, she wasnt nice to her fans and ignored them.
    I WAS a fan, but you know she’s a whore so whatever

• coffeecoffeecoffee

Here’s a video of We Are The World.

You can see Nick and Joe in the video.

nick took selena to the recording of we are the world according to JJJR

3:42 is that vanessa hudgens?

Here’s a video of We Are The World.

You can see Nick and Joe in the video.

lol @ Nick

loli said:

so what?!! SHe didnt do anything! Did she donate sth?!
    I WAS a fan, but you know she’s a whore so whatever

fyi she donated the most to charities this year and last year out of all the disney stars so if shes selfish than jonas demi selena must be horrible

• HyperMe

I’m really not liking this idea of covering those songs….

• xoxo

pshhh.

• island.B

well arent you just a ray of sunshine

honestly miley’s vocals aren’t as great as most grammy winners. she’s at the age where her vocals wont change as much…. but shes not grammy material. shes a great actress though.

nick took selena to the recording of we are the world according to JJJR

LMAO! Why wouldhe bring his ex that he is dating again to the same place that his other ex whom he reconnected with.? Disney kids.

• (:

JLS in this ahhhhhhhh! I LOVE them:| leona sounded amazing aswell:D x

Mileys vocals are a thousand times better than tay swift and Taylor got 4 grammys so fail

She had a small part

• itsfearless

This song is awful. A shambles. Heres hoping it raises some money though.

So true. The song is sucky, too hyped up and rushed. Good cause though

• DemiandMileyPones

I’m really not liking this idea of covering those songs….

_____

Me too. I thought I was the only one. I feel like they should stick to it’s owner. Didn’t Lionel and Mj write that song?

hahahaha miley only sing 5 seg literally…. hahaha of course cause she definitely ruins this beautiful song…. lametally in crazy world that bitch is famous for nathing and the excelent marketing and little teenie always will buy….. hahaha i can stop of laughing only 5 seg? hahahaha

Miley was the only one who really seems like wanting to sing !:p
    she sounds gr88 !

• Notion

Disney is full with drama =] Love the song!!! And it’s for a good cause so STOP HATING. Instead of writing something down [as I do haha], go outside and help the people, collect things, donate something instead of bashing others, even if they’re doing something.

Sounds like her.. except better.

I don’t know who it is.. but it’s not her.

Apeshit_x
    Feb 2, 2010 @ 09:08 am
    Apeshit_x said:

shut up.

DemiandMileyPones said:
    It sounds like people weren’t even trying to
    Sorry, but did you ever hear the original?
    It is how it is supposed to be. The singers have to sound like they are ‘hurt’. The all did a very good job.
    And I was 90% sure it would sound awful, because the song is hard to cover, but I doesn’t.

Here is the original.

3:42 is that vanessa hudgens?
    sounds like Kylie Minogue to me.

Everybody only sang a segment, you moron.

• oxoemmaoxo

1:32-1:40

thanx.

• Just Me :)

Aw, they should have let Miley sing more!
    Anyway, its cool :)

• HyperMe

______

they did :/

most boring song ive ever heard! Its great thats for charity or whatever but seriously its so boring.

• (:

Oh, and does anyone know when Alexandra Burke sings? I can’t hear her :| x

• LALA.

when does miley sing?

• XsparksflyX

Notion said:

well….not impressed until 4:00 when robbie starts singing. if you don’t know him, watch this, it’s worth it, so moving:
    he’s the best, he performed in front of 375000 fans <3

miley sounds good aswell :)

____

Robbie is AWESOME. He's one of the best imo. I love his song "You know me". It is so amazing. Makes me sad. Hehe :)

----

aaaw, you know robbie! you rock :D
    and you’re right, he is definetely one of the best. saw him live in 2006, front row. best day of my life!

• DemiandMileyPones

So, you think raising money to rebuild Haiti is stupid?

____

No. That comment meant the song should have been more powerful like for Haiti.

it’s so freakin’ processed. it’s awful. gross.

• annamile

LOVE HER! AMAZING!

click if you love fashion and want to win FREE GIFT CARDS TO FOREVER 21 AND MORE!!!!!!!!!!
    ITS AWESOME :] :]

• love_love_love

*part

miley has a great voice she did amazing :) but i wish they let her sing more but im glas she did anyway :)

• Mileyyy_

WOWOWOWOW, MILEY IS ONLY ON 1:33 – 138 , UGH SHES HAS THE BEST VOICE SHE SOULD GET MORE PARTS (:

What part is Miley Cyrus?

• stfu

she sounds aswsome and she at the end too and as for nick bringing selena was a lil unnecessary but who cares

Amazing song.

Here is a version with the names tagged in when they are singing.

3:22 – 3:41 < — Love Shane & Marks bit there.
    & is that Cheryl at around 1:08?
    Really like this version :)

• Lulu

Miley i love you

• Rachel2623

This is from the UK Help Haiti album. She isn’t in the US version.

• gigi12thy

this song is brill

The only reason they taged Miley’s name onto this is because of star power Shes sold more albums then Mariah and Leonna this year. Young kids will be more likely to buy it if Miley is on it

• DemiandMileyPones

When does miley sing?

_____

1:32-1:40

DemiandMileyPones said:
    I saw this comment on youtube, and I agree.

“So, it’s going to be a song with a bunch of? people? That makes sense I guess. Miley Cyrus and Susan Boyle, too. Either they’re all going to be on the same track, or a bunch of people are doing covers. I’m really not sure how I feel about singing this for Haiti …

I mean, when your girlfriend dumped you it’s a great thought–this isn’t the end of the world, everybody hurts, I can move on. When 200,000 people died and they’re piling bodies in the streets? I say you need a little more than that.”
    So, you think raising money to rebuild Haiti is stupid?

• DemiandMileyPones

I saw this comment on youtube, and I agree.

Cool

Cool!

• shiestyx

mileyc ftw. <3

Love Miley

Love Miley

• island.B

Cool.

loveeee it

• DemiandMileyPones

Miley killed it. I loved her voice in this. :)

But damn Mariah, all breathy and shit, what’s wrong with you? :l

MILEEEEEEEY <£

demiandmileypones who is that girl in your picture? It looks like selena but selenas nose is not that big.

• Apeshit_x

There are pictures of Nick and Selena leaving together so she was there for support just like Nicole Richie and others.
    And I still think they should have left it to the original it was epic in that way but it’s for a good cause.

she sounded one of the best and they chose the best artist of the decade apparently Miley was worthy. I didnt see them choose Jonas or Well we knew they wouldnt choos Selena LMAO

• DemiandMileyPones

____

It’s Selena.

• Apeshit_x

Now that Taylor has one 4 Grammys a lot of doors have been open.

• XsparksflyX

he’s the best, he performed in front of 375000 fans <3

miley sounds good aswell :)

• Notion

he’s the best, he performed in front of 375000 fans <3

miley sounds good aswell :)

____

Robbie is AWESOME. He’s one of the best imo. I love his song “You know me”. It is so amazing. Makes me sad. Hehe :)

DemiandMileyPones said:

____

It’s Selena.

BS that has to be photoshopped.

• oxoemmaoxo

When does miley sing?

• DemiandMileyPones

BS that has to be photoshopped.

_____

It’s from her Cinderella Story premier. How is it photoshopped..?