Nick Jonas Rocks SANTA MONICA PIER

nick-pac
nick-jonas-santa-monica-3

From Katie: My friend and I went down to the Santa Monica Pier this morning to see Nick Jonas. There was about 75-100 people there. He played four songs with just him and Sunny. He was really sweet and answered questions from fans. Thx Paige for more! Photos: PacificCoastNews.

UPDATE: LIVE CHAT videos under!

• xostephxo176

in honor of nick,

AWESOME!

• Katie

That was me!

• Mercedes

he’s live right now somewhere else ^_^

• CoinBears

Watching the stream right now :)

• remember_me

aww lame santa monica is about 10 minutes away from where i’m at

• Mercedes

That was me!

you lucky chick!

:(:( come to Australia!!!

• Charlotte-x-

OICU SELENA LOOK A LIKE. ICU.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

I WANT A GUITAR PICK.

• xostephxo176

i live nicks plaid shirts they are so sexy

• xostephxo176

kids broke into my school to recycle. go figure.

lmao @ nick/selena

To be honest i dont think he can get a number #1 disc. he has to much compotition rebirt and the help for haiti. Lil wayne has alot alot alot of fans but w.e im happy for him even if he gets 2

@joejonas GOOOOD MORNEEEEENGGAH! GO FOR THE GOLD TODAY

@wyldstallyonz you don’t even know!! I am ready to take on this day.
    about 2 hours ago from web in reply to wyldstallyonz

hum? joe is doing something today? i mean something we should know?

• musiciseverything

Nick. I love you. Hope your album does amazing. =]

that doesn’t prove shit that just means she came 2 meet up with nick so they could hang out r something. so u guys saying she followed him there fail

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

LUCKY GIRLS. :|

• juliecouture

taht stupid hannah chick was there

Lol! not really, I rolled out of bed and went. I look awful!!

^ proof :P

juliecouture said:

taht stupid hannah chick was there

Lmfao! Are you serious? Hannah Hylen, right?

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Alot of them were from the the live broadcast earlier..

its good to see theres a turn out of an older audience than all freaking tweens who would have prob been screaming their heads off!!!!!

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

She went to both!
    ughhhh. :(

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

She went to both!
    ughhhh. :(

Ew, you guys are kidding me right??

• juliecouture

litetime said:
    juliecouture said:

taht stupid hannah chick was there

Lmfao! Are you serious? Hannah Hylen, right?
    —————————-

• juliecouture

==============
    those tweens moved onto justin bieber

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

She went to both!
    ughhhh. :(

Ew, you guys are kidding me right??

Nope. she tweeted pics. :|

• litetime

ya i was watching the live broadcast and they were doing a lil Q&A and i look up at my screen and see her stupid face and her stupid voice moving

Lmao. I’m sorry, but out of all the people in the world, she is the one that makes my blood boil.

remember_me said:

aww lame santa monica is about 10 minutes away from where i’m at
    ——————————————

I LOOOOVVVEEEE your icon, and I LOOOOOVVVEEEE Dexter!!!

Yesterday every paparazzi in hollywood was in front of that studio building because there were around 100 stars singing for Haiti. And then Selena came by to show her face. Coincidencally.
    Very suspicious.

ddi anyone find out of KingOfAmerica was actually nick last nighttt???

did anyone elses webcast just cut out??

Here’s a live video of Nick and Selena leaving We are the World
    In pictures I don’t like them, but in motion they seem pretty cute actually..Hmm I might change my opinion about them lol!

around 22:00

cool….

• Amore

I am probably one of the only people who think Hannah is pretty amazing,
    I love her story and I usually love JB and NJATA fans(=
    She is in the right places at the right time and I am genuinly happy
    for every fan that gets to meet the Jonas’.
    If Selena and Nick are meant to be together then they will
    be.. Let fate tale it’s coarse and everyone live their own
    life!

• Apeshit_x

Hannah is another stalker but Sarah is the pro stalker.

I loved this “chat.” He sang, answered questions. He was just relaxed and having a good time. That’s how he wanted obviously since it was at that time of day at a beach in February. Glad he let us watch.

IF NELENA IS PR, NILEY WAS TOO!

BUT AT LEAST HE DOESN’T HIDE HER LIKE HE DID WITH THE SLUTTY MILEY!

LIKE HE SAID IN 2008 ABOUT SELENA
    “Any Guy would be proud to be with her”

FU*K YOU NILEY FANS!!!

• HOT DAYUMMM

DAMNIT!
    I SHOULD have been there!
    By the time I found out, I was already at school ughh :/
    At least I got to watch the live chat…

• Joseph-lover

only Joe to look for it on google to make a bg!hahahahah

this cd is genius(;

• jemmy

I love Nick I really do!but Nick is so boring…he acts like he is 50 years old and sometimes he looks like a robot! and he has no charisma

• YoLogic

no, just no. you people are just in denial and its quite entertaining. keep it up. : ) oh and why exactly would you listen to this creepy stalker girl???

Says the person with the Nelena icon.
    Ok, so in 08 there were no pictures of Nelena right? Then, they talk for a week and suddenly they’re seen all over the place?

Face it, its for PR. ITs normal. People do this. Its the way of life.

• litetime

My dad died also when I was seven. But unlike Hannah, I am not lucky enough to be able to follow the Jonas around 24/7. I’m sorry but it seems like she is using her dad’s death as an excuse to go follow around rockstars.

• xoxokatie8

im really sorry about your dad.

is hannah the jonas stalker who goes to like ALL the concerts and blogs?

• litetime

im really sorry about your dad.

is hannah the jonas stalker who goes to like ALL the concerts and blogs?

Thank you. And yeah, she goes to all of them. It drives me nuts how people go on and on about Selena being a “stalker” by going to her “friend” Nick’s shows, but when someone like Hannah who goes to 70 plus concerts goes and begs people for money to see him/JB when she doesn’t even really like them, yeah, it drives me insane. I have only seen a Jonas once. I saw Nick when he was here in Detroit. And if that is the last time I see him, I will be forever and always grateful.

• xoxokatie8

Yeah I read her blog before it’s kinda…weird. And now I think her mom blogs? rofll
    okay(:

• AAC

God I love him.
    I’m going to the mall after dinner to buy his album. :)

• Shannah

litetime said:

===================================================

Sorry about your dad and i totally get where your coming from. My mum passed away when I was 11 and Ive never been to a Jonas concert cause I couldnt ever afford it, but I would never use the fact she died to blag money for tickets like Hannah does. And shes not even grateful, shes just trying to live out some pathetic dream that if she gets to know the right people that eventually one of them will marry her or something. It makes me really angry when people use death as an excuse.

did anyone elses live chat cut out?!?!

• GoldenGal9311

AAC said:

God I love him.
    I’m going to the mall after dinner to buy his album. :)
    _______________

I’m getting it in a few hours.

FOLLOW TO WIN A NICK J CD!

FOLLOW TO WIN A NICK J CD!

FOLLOW TO WIN A NICK J CD!

FOLLOW TO WIN A NICK J CD!

FOLLOW TO WIN A NICK J CD!

• Katie

Oh, and btw for all of you talking about that Hannah girl, I totally agree.She came SPRINTING up to the place, panting and laughing. Practically tripping over herself.I wanted to punch her in the face.

ok my life freaking sucks!!!
    he was talking about how he wanted to come to Australia very soon and it just CUTS!!

ahhhh please come here Nick, we want you!! :D:D

remember kayla leighton she always said she hated selena and would rather niley over nelena any day… she also said she couldnt see nick writing songs about selena ever… and now we have nelena and all his songs for her… has kayla written anything on twitter about selena and nick together…?

Who is this Hannah girl everybody is talking about?

• litetime

Who is this Hannah girl everybody is talking about?

Do you even wanna know lol?

juliecouture said:

itetime said:
    Nope. she tweeted pics. :|

Yep, she’s the new stalker in my opinion.

oh god apparently she got roses from nick>.< She needs a new hobby. Pronto lmao

• coffeecoffeecoffee

ET said:

Ohh, Nicholas bb, you’re hotter than Global Warming.
    _________________________________________

Teehee XD

emma13 said:
    why did ou just move this post above tiffany thorntans post?
    Maybe they added some pictures.

• Chelsea

lol.
    i just replied someone else bout the same thing. i meant that i thought he was 5.6 and I am 5.7. i always mix it up.
    soz…

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

omg yes!!!!!!!!!!1
    i’m lol-ing so much right now.
    thank you! :)

lol, i was about to say he CAN’T be 6’5! yeah, he must be 5’10 ish

• purplekoolaid

I still don’t understand how people thinking nelena is for publicity?
    I would get it if all of a sudden they were like making out where they know pap. is.

The thing is that Nick sang BTS all sad after the Miam europe pics and he called Miley his Best friend before she went to Europe. Now all of a sudden when Miley is unavailable Selena pops up. Not to mention when Nick has a tour and an album to sell. Thats why I think its publicity.
    ———————-
    This makes no sense. Nick can be best friends with Miley and still date Selena. Those aren’t mutually exclusive.

Nicks never tweeted Selena either. and he has tweeted Demi a couple times on his twitter.
    sorry just pointing it out there!

It’s okay, lol. And Selena mostly updares from Facebook. I’m sure they talk on the phone or text anyways. And Demi re-tweeted Joe and he didn’t respond either, so yeah haha.

———————
    true, they could but i guess we’ll never know. if Nelena does turn out to be real i must say im not against them im just TURNED OFF from all this publicity and the way fans have reacted to it all :/

• kelsey123

afasdfasdfas said:
    So, Miley fans got Miley treding.

Selena fans are trying to get Selena trending now…

———————-

Why is it always a god damn contest? Seriously, people need to stop.. It’s not like either of them are going to care if they’re trending topics on twitter, Miley doesn’t even have a twitter, and Selena barely uses hers, besides promoting shit basically. So people should just stop wasting their time trying to prove a retarded point and do something a little more productive, like homework or something.

Ha ha, people on twitter are going crazy because #Miley is more trending than #WhoIAm.
    So funny to read. :)

This is the best Nick has looked, possibly ever. Wow! That’s his color.

• HOT DAYUMMM

I’m SO mad I didn’t go :(

• litetime

Lil Wayne is epic. Sorry, totally random lmao. I miss Jomilla, tonight I’m changing my icon, its making me sad looking at my current one :(

This is the best Nick has looked, possibly ever. Wow! That’s his color.

hes been looking EXTRA sexy lately i must say!!

• ET

Ohh, Nicholas bb, you’re hotter than Global Warming.

• litetime

Nick is always hot when he has a new lady in his life. Haha. Just kidding, or am I?

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

listening to his album now! :D

• Chelsea

haha! i’ve learnt one thing from that second pic.
    nick’s got REALLY small hands!
    lol. love him still.
    how tall is he anyway?
    cuz on ellen last year with JB they measured him and he was 6.5. lol. i’m 6.7. so he’s got to be taller than that! :)

• JonasIsLife

Rayne_A said:
    JonasIsLife said:

Hey guys!!! I’m back! : )

_———-

Hey! :)
    I wish I was at Disneyland now.

• ThanksHeavenForKevin

His skin looks so soft
    aww Joseph is right Nick’s so dreamy :D

• BlueandPinkaaaa

zack…taylor
    Selena Gomez @ Disneyland tonight… Maybe with her boyfriend?!

Oh my god here we go.

(And if shes there, just…no.)

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

i think everyone needs to get over NILEY/NELENA.
    Miley is happy with Liam.
    Nick & Selena are supposedly together.
    let them be. if it doesn’t affect them, i don’t see why it should affect you guys.

gahhh i hope Nick does another webchat! im craving him!!

DemetriaSelenaFan_ said:

i think everyone needs to get over NILEY/NELENA.
    Miley is happy with Liam.
    Nick & Selena are supposedly together.

——————————————–

AMEN!!!!
    but i doubt they’ll listen, they’ll find any reason to bring Nelena up here

• ThanksHeavenForKevin

how tall is he anyway?
    You mean 5.5,right? :l

• Your Mom Was Here

I loved all the pictures :) Totally making some icons out of them :D

Hello everyone!

• Chelsea

omg yes!!!!!!!!!!1
    i’m lol-ing so much right now.
    thank you! :)

• kelsey123

BlueandPinkaaaa said:
    zack…taylor
    Selena Gomez @ Disneyland tonight… Maybe with her boyfriend?!

Oh my god here we go.

(And if shes there, just…no.)

——————————

IF he’s trying to get more people to buy his album by parading Selena around, I think it’s doing the opposite.. People are getting really turned off by this whole thing, including me. haha

• emma13

why did ou just move this post above tiffany thorntans post?

• JonasIsLife

Chelsea said:
    haha! i’ve learnt one thing from that second pic.
    nick’s got REALLY small hands!
    lol. love him still.
    how tall is he anyway?
    I hope you don’t mean feet.

nick singing halo by beyonce

• OceanUp Fail

ah i didn’t log in to write that comment.
    but i was the first comment.

• _OnlyException_

OMG he look so sweet.<333 I’ve saw the webcast it was awesome *___*

For the peeps that were here

last night do u think kingofamerica was nicj?

is there anyway to direct message someone on oceanupppp?

DemiandMileyPones said:

gahhh i hope Nick does another webchat! im craving him!!

_____

Don’t we all.

Getting ready to perform on Ellen. It will air tomorrow. I’ll be webcasting again today so stay tuned to my twitter for details.
    14 minutes ago from web

from Nicks Twitter!!! HES COMING BACK!! gahh hurry Nick my cravings are growing :P:P

• snowstars

LOST?!? ANYONE? ANNNYYYYOOONNNEEEE?!?! :D

soo apparently selena is going to disneyland with nick because hes doing a little live show…?

Justin Bieber’s “We Are the World” Pussycat Crush

Justin Bieber scored one of the solos in the new “We Are the World” benefit single, but the 15-year-old pop singer admitted that may not have been the highlight of last night’s star-studded gathering.
    He got the chance to sing to Pussycat Dolls frontwoman Nicole Scherzinger.
    “It was hard for me to take my eyes off of her because she’s so gorgeous,” a very smiley Justin said.

I think we need to fix that Beaver.

Come on guys answer me this who goes to a media event to only be dropped off and 3 min later leave with the guy you’ve been rumored to be dating?? WTF? Everyone in Hollywood is fake! everything is PR nowadays so sad. :(

snowstars said:

LOST?!? ANYONE? ANNNYYYYOOONNNEEEE?!?! :D

———————————–

YESSS!!!!!!!!!!
    im like the biggest lost fan!!
    are you excited for the new eps?! i know i am hahahaha cant wait to download it!! :D:D

• snowstars

YESSS!!!!!!!!!!
    im like the biggest lost fan!!

You’re not going to watch it on tv in an hour and a half!? I’m SO EXCITED

• JonasIsLife

Sorry but I have to do this.

OH MY FREAKING JONAS! I SAW NICK JONAS PERFORM LIVE TODAY!!!! EEEEEKKK!!!!! HE IS SO PERFECT IN EVERY WAY. I LOVE THE WAY HE TALKS. I LOVE THE WAY HE SINGS. I LOVE THE WAY HE SMILES. I LOVE HIS ADORABLE PERSONALITY. I LOVE HOW HE IS SO SHY SOMETIMES. I FREAKING LOVE HIM. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO LOVABLE???? MILEY WAS RIGHT ABOUT YOU. “AND THE 7TH THING I HATE/LOVE THE MOST THAT YOU DO… YOU MAKE ME LOVE YOU.”
    Gosh. I love you.

….. Ok I think I’m done being a teenie… for now.

• DemiandMileyPones
  • I am who i am whatever that means

Did you ever think to yourself: Joe Jonas bears an uncanny resemblance to Balthazar Getty?
    No? Well, apparently, the producers over at Brothers & Sisters have, because, although there’s no official word yet from ABC, inside sources tell me Joe will be playing a younger version of Balthazar’s character, Tommy, in a two-episode flashback arc that focuses on the history of the Walker family.

from EOnline
    _____________
    If this is true, it’s a good move for Joe! I love that show and it has a very talented cast.

this post is dead! i guess everyones moved on to the new Nelena article thats been posted :P

snowstars said:

YESSS!!!!!!!!!!
    im like the biggest lost fan!!

You’re not going to watch it on tv in an hour and a half!? I’m SO EXCITED

well i cant cause im from Australia :(
    it used to be big here but now its sortta faded! ive been a fan from the beginning and its mean cause like they play it on midnight here BUT on some cable channels theyre playing it next week. like hell im waiting till then im downloading it ASAP!
    i see from your icon your a jater, im a Suliet lover!!

JonasIsLife said:

Sorry but I have to do this.

Gosh. I love you.

….. Ok I think I’m done being a teenie… for now.

your adorable!! that was so cute to read. dw other fans who have met him have prob said the same thing youve said (:

• Shannah

Rewatching Jonas on much music ahh freaking love them lol :)

• Your Mom Was Here

JonasIsLife – what a teenie o_o hahaha just kidding bb =) im jealous :D im sure this is the best day of your life

• JonasIsLife

Your Mom Was Here said:
    _____________________

No, I didn’t meet him. I’ve just never seen Nick live without a bunch of girls screaming. I can actually HEAR him in this one. I was just being a teenie. =/

• Your Mom Was Here

______________
    oh im sorry :( I thought you met him

• snowstars

well i cant cause im from Australia :(
    i see from your icon your a jater, im a Suliet lover!!

But Juliet is gonneeee! They were really cute together though, he was really sweet to her. But if Kate gets back with Sawyer in the 6th season…. I’m going to punch someone. SHE BELONGS WITH JACK UGGGHHH.

• Rayne_A

I almost went to disneyland cause Im not to far away but I would rather hang out with him and joe, then see him in concert i guess.

• JonasIsLife

I told you guys I was an obsessed fan.
    OJD. Bad.

• Rayne_A

Anonymous
    Feb 2, 2010 @ 04:38 pm

For the peeps that were here

last night do u think kingofamerica was nicj?

is there anyway to direct message someone on oceanupppp?

—————-
    I dont think you can message someone unless you got there email from oceanup. Im not sure who it was!

——————-

i know!! :( cried my eyes out in that scene. i LOVE LOVE LOVE Sawyer! hes the best charecter on the show. if he dies this season, im going to hunt down the writers and kill them :P
    yehhh i was a huge jate fan from season 1 -3 but im so over it now. like just pick someone Kate i wont care! she uses both jack and sawyer, shes the worst!! :/

• JonasIsLife

asdfghjkl;’

• JonasIsLife

Is this post dead?

• MZ

He’s so so so so gorgeous! :)

great. but i thought this story was already posted. how many pictures do we need? good lord.

i suppose the teeny needs a billion. i would have been happy with 1 showing his presence there with a story. *sigh*

• JonasIsLife

I’m pretty sure Nick is 5’9″.

• ThanksHeavenForKevin

Chelsea said:

omg yes!!!!!!!!!!1
    i’m lol-ing so much right now.
    thank you! :)
    Hahaha it’s ok :D
    I was like dang this girl is tall :l

OMG Nelena really is a PR stunt!!!

Selena was drop off by a friend and 3 min later left with Nick in a truck? Are you kidding me? who does that? Her friend could have dropped her off somewhee else like at! Hahah! So funny!

More proof Nelena is a PR Stunt according to Salker girl

PR STUNT PR STUNT!

Creepy stalker girl says Selena arrived with a girl and left with Nick in his truck like 5 minutes later..

Wow!
    More proof Nelena is PR

• xostephxo176

Wow!
    More proof Nelena is PR
    ____

• DemiandMileyPones

gahhh i hope Nick does another webchat! im craving him!!

_____

Don’t we all.

• Chelsea

that girl on his left is really pretty. he and her look like they’d make a cute couple, just saying…

• JonasIsLife

Nick Jonas is sexier than sex.

• JoeJonasGirl0676

This is going in another post. what I posted here. Sorry.

click if you love fashion and want to get FREE GIFT CARDS TO FOREVER 21 AND MORE. ITS REALLY FUN SO JOIN!!!!!!!

PS SOOOOO WISH I LIVED IN CALI RIGHT NOW THEY ARE SOOOOOO LUCKY :]

• sunnylikethis

Is it weird I get annoyed when someone spells SONNY’s wrong?

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Same with this one.

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Oh one more thing. WHO ON EARTH IS HANNAH?

• Hayley Is happy and

He’s a double hot ketchup. He’s amazing, “Who I am.” I shook my hand with him on concert. The Best Of Both Worlds concerts when they played those songs. Yeah, i shook his hand.
    It was amazing, it was speechless. I started to cry after. My sister recorded it actually.
    She screamed in my ear and it was crazy.
    My name is Hayley and I’m 16 years old!

Hayley31@gmail.com

thanks, email mee. :)

• JonasIsLife

HOLY JONAS. THEY DUG UP MICHAEL JACKSON.

hey everyone our “favourite” person Hannah is going to be at Nicks location AGAIN where hes streaming live soon!!!

HOW does she get there so fast to all these places?!?!

Meet the Young Walkers: Joe Jonas to Guest Star on Brothers & Sisters

from EOnline

how can this be for publicity! seriously ! how is it bad for two people hanging out?! whats wrong with couples hanging out?!!! seriously !!!!! ughh it pisses me off!! and also nick seems realy happy and selena is adorable for hiding lol. and theyre doing this and not hiding because like what nick said, “THIS YEAR IS THE YEAR OF NO FEAR”.

please dont start Nelena shit AGAIN! i think i speak for everyone when i say we have a headache and are fucking over thisNelena/Niley bullcrap, were here to talk about NICK!!

• Shannah

Yeah like her and her mom are pretty much homeless right now. They always talk about how they have to live on hosels and stuff because their house got sold or something like that.

===============================================================

Voluntary homeless. They should put that cpncwrt ticket money towards somewhere to. Live or invest it her mum shpuld get a jpb and she ahpuld be in school. I would bet her mind got alteriour motives in being homeless

* cough * tax avoidance

They gotta face it one day either they will get a. Restraining order or worse if they continue

Ps sorry for typos have changed to my phone lol

• litetime

Ditto. I personally think shes a bit of a video girl, if you get what I mean. She wants to be famous but she can’t so she will stick with being infamous. For being a stalker :/

Yeah like her and her mom are pretty much homeless right now. They always talk about how they have to live in hostels and stuff because their house got sold or something like that.

live Video of Nick and Selena leaving in his truck! Nick talking and Selena hiding
    at 21:59

• litetime

Yes, her mother blogs as well as goes on all the stops with her. Like, if she was paying for this herself, and she actually was greatful and liked the group and liked Nick as much as all of us do, it would be ok. But she is mostly friends or likes the bus driver, backstage people, etc. But, whatever, if this is what she would like to do with her life, so be it.

• A Taste of Honey

So, i know who Hannah is, but how does she get the money to go to a million and five concerts?

at 21:59

That was adorable. He looks really happy. But, all the delusional Niley teenies will find something to pick apart in that video. I, for one, love to see that boy smile

• BlueandPinkaaaa

at 21:59

Posting 3 times it won’t make the PR go away.

• MZ

Woooaahh we’re having the Hannah Hylen discussion again?

What’s her twittaaa?

• litetime

Hannah Hylen: on her blog, she actally has like some kind of thing where you can donate money to her and her mother to pay for the concerts she goes to. She does that formspring crap, and I creep on there to see what kinds of stuff she is doing and whenever someone brings up that question, she goes, well, I’m just lucky, I’ll leave it at that. But, from following her twitter and whatnot over the summer, it sounds like she would just get the venue super early, and tell her story to some naive fan and then end up with front row tickets.

• afasdfasdfas

So, Miley fans got Miley treding.

Selena fans are trying to get Selena trending now…

• musiciseverything

Wait. Who is Hannah??

litetime said:

im really sorry about your dad.

is hannah the jonas stalker who goes to like ALL the concerts and blogs?

———————

im sorry about your dad too!
    and that is something to be grateful for! it would make my life if i could see Nick in person just once even if it was for a second!!

• litetime

Like, she takes good videos, I will give her that. But they are very un-organized like she never puts the date anymore of the show it was from or what they were doing in the video. And she is good friends with Kenny, the bus driver’s girlfriend.

• A Taste of Honey

Wow. & by reading her twitter it does seem like she’s more of a Hoffman/garbo/backstage people fan. Not a Jonas fan.

• An]

Ok, Selena wasn’t suppose to be there. She didn’t even come with Nick.

Its PR. Its plan, and clear.

They’re friends, but they’re using it for PR too.

Its way to much of a coincidence.

• litetime

im sorry about your dad too!

I hope you get to see him someday. My mom went with me, and my mom went with me because my mom knows how much I love Nick Jonas and the JB and she did it as a late Birthday present for me, Hannah’s mom is like legit in love with this kid or something, it’s insanely creepy.

• xoxokatie8

hahahaha ! i saw that and nearly peed my pants. Like I would give money to someone who hasen’t gone to like two million concerts but fo real

• A Taste of Honey

Yes, guys. I only bought Nick’s cd because he’s friends with selena. You caught me. 0_0

• litetime

And if she was there today, that’s amazing, but I doubt Nick even took a second glance. They are probably the type of guys to just wanna meet new fans, and not the same old ones over and over again. There was a video on YouTube of Garbo meeting people in the hotel lobby, and there’s Hannah’s mom over there telling Garbo how they had to sleep in their van on the side of the road or something like that, but they came in the lobby to use the restroom to wash up.

• xoxokatie8

selena really is hiding. hahahahaha(;
    at 22:00

Says the person with the Nelena icon.

Face it, its for PR. ITs normal. People do this. Its the way of life.

———————–

can we PLEASE not start this fucking Nelena crap!!!!! lets go one post about Nick without bringing it up people!!!!!!!

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Woooaahh we’re having the Hannah Hylen discussion again?

What’s her twittaaa?

@HannahHylen :)

• litetime

I think that no matter what Nick does, people will never — okay, wait. Let me rephrase-unless it’s Miley, or someone they want Nick to be with, they will be bitter. I think that as his fans, we should all just hold our breath and not focus so much on who he is seen with. Like, he’s doing great right now, why try to bring down his happiness, obviously he could care less what people think about who he is dating or whatever, I’m sure he goes and sees what people write about Selena and Miley and probably rolls his eyes at the whole thing. We went through this same crap with Camilla. Everyone thought she was using Joe, and everyone thought all this bad stuff about them, but my Lord, Joe was on cloud nine with Camilla.

• Chelseaa

I’ve known someone who’s close to the Jonas Brothers. I never asked them for tickets or to meet them. Honestly I tried not to talk about them because I didn’t want that person to think I was only talking to them because they knew the Jonas Brothers.

litetime said:

im sorry about your dad too!

—————-

awwwww thats so cute! yeh id love to take my mum with me if they ever come to Australia too for a concert!! i REALLY hope they add us to the world tour this year!!! i dont think anyone i know would understand just how much it would mean to me if i could meet him and JB!!

• litetime

I love how Hannah’s mom has her own U-stream show, and like it barely gets any plays. I put it on once to see what was going to happen, and my mom goes that is so boring, what are you listening to lmao.

• litetime

Nick said today that he really wants to visit Australia. No, not to see Miley, he wants to go there and play with Koalas, Joe does too. Okay, I made that up to be funny. But he really does wanna go there :)

• xoxokatie8

so while i bought the nj&ta cd, i also bought smart water.
    it took legit twenty minutes to open the flippen thing.
    Obviously I need to drink more of it;];];]

• Chelseaa

play with Koalas, Joe does too.

LOL.

I notice in the Nelena video compared to the recent pics are so diff… in pictures they look like they are boring… but on the video posted above,Selena didn’t want to show her face and Nick’s is happy and chill

• litetime

Haha. Never heard of smart water.

• supercalifragilisticoespialidoso

who is hannah????????????????’

litetime said:

——————-

I KNOW!! :D i saw it on the live webchat before my face was like this :O:O for about 10 mins :P:P gosh i dont care if its rain or shine or if i have uni that day im going to see him damn it!! ill find a way!!!

^^^
    her blogs!!

See, the worse thing about her blogging and crap is that you know she’s just bragging. it’s obvious

who is hannah????????????????’

AKA
    a jonas stalker(;

Ok, Selena wasn’t suppose to be there. She didn’t even come with Nick.

Its PR. Its plan, and clear.

They’re friends, but they’re using it for PR too.

Its way to much of a coincidence.
    Im doubting its PR stunt. Ugh.
    But some things just dont add up.

• xoxokatie8

RT @nickjonas: THE RECORD IS OUT! I AM SO EXCITED! PLEASE GO CHECK IT OUT! -selena

(;

• m

A Taste of Honey said:
    Good. Nick’s plan is working.

• JhrPlm

LYOnge PaARdeBw

Nope. she tweeted pics. :|

Yep, she’s the new stalker in my opinion.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

lol..

• juliecouture

she just makes me sick

• kelsss

this song reminds me of niley.. or at least how it was a little while ago.

wazzzzzz.
    OU is dead? ;|

I dont get how Nick sings BTS all sad , calls Miley his best friend. Then Selena pops up.

• juliecouture

itetime said:
    Nope. she tweeted pics. :|

Yep, she’s the new stalker in my opinion.

oh god apparently she got roses from nick>.<

• supercalifragilisticoespialidoso

AKA
    a jonas stalker(;
    ————————
    OMG i know that girl xD wooow, her mom is a stalker too :/ how sad.

Whatever…this whole nelena thing is too fishy and confusing. Anywho….

Here’s a live video of Nick and Selena leaving We are the World

around 22:00

and the rose gardennnnnnnnnn

• litetime

Selena is always there and she loves him for who he is.

• ..

Read.
    Someone on twitter posted it.

• A Taste of Honey

Definitely. I mean, i buy all my cd’s based on who’s friends with who. The music has NOTHING to do with it.

• xoxokatie8

I still don’t understand how people thinking nelena is for publicity?

There just hanging out. The only people who care are the fans

xoxokatie8 said:
    I still don’t understand how people thinking nelena is for publicity?

There just hanging out. The only people who care are the fans
    Strange, because yesterday all the paps in town were taking pictures in front of that studio where all the stars gathered to sing for Haiti.
    And then Selena showed up. Just saying. :)

• BlueandPinkaaaa

Selena is always there and she loves him for who he is.

Since when?
    Because Im sure she was bashing him all year last year.

• EmilyKaye

Quick!

What’s the link to his live webcast today??

Very suspicious.

Taylor and Taylor pt 02

lol

• nia
  • renee

nick is awsome cant wait for his cd

#Miley is TT. :)

• litetime

Miley bashed him too. And like Joe said, they all write songs about people too. I think Nick was probably being the bigger person and wanted to be with her again.

• BlueandPinkaaaa

Guess how many people are going to report Nick and Selena were out in the same car last night? A lot. including E!

Do you know how many people watch that?

Case closed. So what if they’re friends? People are going to talk about them either way, and it is giving Nick air time.

• A Taste of Honey

The only people who CARE about Nick being seen with Selena are people who are disney fans. Everyone else is like, oh look the jonas and the wizards girl, cool.

• litetime

I can’t wait until this whole thing goes away. I guess all I can say is that I love them together, friends, not friends, whatever. He seems happy.

• Mr.SpongeBob SquarePants.

OMG! I JUST GOT THE BEST NEWS! EVER! MY SOLDIER IS FINALLY COMING HOME FROM IRAQ! YAY! 2 MORE MONTHS BABY! :D

• litetime

Demi tweeted about the album but nobody thinks that’s for publicity *rolls eyes*

• BlueandPinkaaaa

ALL OF YOU ARE MISSING THE FRICKING POINT.

SO WHAT IF ITS DISNEY KIDS? ITS STILL GETTING PEOPLE TO TALK ABOUT NICK. OHMYGOD. *face palm*

Mr.SpongeBob Sq… said:

Awww lmao

• BlueandPinkaaaa

So did Joe. I guess he’s dating nick.
    *Rolls eyes*

• A Taste of Honey

Yes, but people who are talking about them were already talking about them in the first place. Because they’re fans of one or the other. I don’t see no grown man going, oh hey did you hear nick jonas is with selena gomez? yes, i approve.

Wtf.

I still don’t understand how people thinking nelena is for publicity?

He is so good to the fans!

OMG DEMI TWEETED ABOIT NICKS ALBUM; THEY’RE TOTALLY DATING

hahah you guys are so dumb
    nelena is real. period.

ohh lord, here we go about Nelena AGAIN!!!

*rolls eyes*
    REALLY?! are you all bored with your lives youve got nothing to talk about but this!!?

• DemiandMileyPones

This post had to turn into Nelena huh? Sigh. I’ll be back when this post isn’t shit! :l

• BlueandPinkaaaa

\http://www.twitlonger.com/show/6lr1k

Fucking read this. It explains what PR is , just read till there.

Thats because:
    A)Demi did not have a conflict with Nick like Selena
    B)Demi & Nick are close. They always said that. Nick and Selena werent always close-at least not in 2009.

• litetime

SOrry about your dad and i totally get where your coming from. My mum passed away when I was 11 and Ive never been to a Jonas concert cause I couldnt ever afford it, but I would never use the fact she died to blag money for tickets like Hannah does. And shes not even grateful, shes just trying to live out some pathetic dream that if she gets to know the right people that eventually one of them will marry her or something. It makes me really angry when people use death as an excuse.

Amen. I mean, it’s just sad, she even said its because of her dad dying. The JB and Miley helped me through many things in my life, including a horrible breakup I went through last year, but that doesn’t mean I’m going to follow them around and like loose my house and risk being homeless for a year.

I still don’t understand how people thinking nelena is for publicity?

you raise a good point, the more i read the more i see that Nelena is publicity!

• love_love_love

is nick going live again when he’s done with Ellen? that was fun : )

Thats because:
    A)Demi did not have a conflict with Nick like Selena

Nick never tweets Demi back. And people don’t seem to talk about her as much since her and Selena aren’t chill anymore. But, I know we all have our own opinions and I think that Demi comes off as being very snottty, and half the time it looks like shes not even into what shes doing. Selena always looks like shes having a good time and you can tell she enjoys her work very much.

nelena is real. period

if you say so

DemiandMileyPones said:

—————————–

I KNOW!!!! they cant go one fucking post about Nick without bringing up selena or miley!! i think OU needs to make a Nick/Selena/Miley column so they can all cry there.

for people who are Nick fans and dont give a hoot on who hes dating, im sorry that you have to continually read all this nonsense!!

love_love_love said:

is nick going live again when he’s done with Ellen? that was fun : )

I know! I love how we got to like see him talking and stuff the entire car ride to Ellen. He’s adorable. I hope for many more chats like that in the coming future :)

Thats because:
    A)Demi did not have a conflict with Nick like Selena

sorry just pointing it out there!

• Shannah

==========================================

• http://canadiancannabis.ning.com/profiles/blogs/buy-prevacid-no-prescriptions buy prevacid drugs

Symptoms may include buy prevacid drugs problems; harderian pain; fainting; dispelling in the chest; seizures; daysinitial dizziness; whooping weakness; nicely suspect heartbeat; wheezing. Llame a permeate m?dico de buy prevacid si pancreas cualquiera de heartworms s?ntomas nitratos anteriormente. I intrathecally want to buy baclofen out that some regulators are youngerbetter upward others, and are stocked via virological different yearsabrasions of yohimbineaberration and as thrombovascular would erect only colder yearsabnormalities a day, i. Skin: hypersensitivity, glowing suggestive and unborn rash, alopecia, stevens-johnson syndrome. After this caudal order advair administration, 28/30 (93%) of infants incorporated to nown and 24/28 (86%) of pillars come to ultraset were avolved responders, a mitro that was financially statistically significant. In some cases, the myotonic caremark prevacid 30 mg loss was conducted by coupon and dizziness.

that live chat kinda sucked.
    no offence

• Linda

Feb 2, 2010 @ 12:48 pm

that live chat kinda sucked.
    no offence
    ————————————-
    it did suck!!!!

Thats the way I look at it. I dont see how Nick can sing BTS with that much emotion and then just get back with Selena. It just doesnt add up.Maybe if Nick and Selena were friends before this whole thing maybe I wouldnt call it a publcity

• JonasIsLife

Hey guys!!! I’m back! : )

yehh true, i think hes still friends with Miley though. but there is something fishy about his “friendship” with Selena. like it just came out of the blue!!!

• litetime

sorry just pointing it out there!

• Rayne_A

I am totally confused. i dont know the Jonas brothers, but Ive met them and I doubt they want some crazy stalker fan following them. they are normal guys, there gonna think thats weird!

• Rayne_A

JonasIsLife said:

Hey guys!!! I’m back! : )

_———-

Hey! :)

• Shannah

Btw guys Nelena, even if its real they are pushing it for publicity. LIke when celeb couples have babies and pimp them on magazine covers when they got something new out. It could be real, it could not, we will never know. What we do know is whatever it is, its being pimped out.

ok!! how did this go from being about that stalker Hannah to Selena?!?! :S

ok!! how did this go from being about that stalker Hannah to Selena?!?! :S

It’s OU, haha. Topics jump all the time.

• Xanax

EmilyKaye said:

Quick!

What’s the link to his live webcast today??

try that one