Nick Jonas, Diabetic Girl WHO I AM Sign

nick-jonas-diabetic-33

Video posted, but not the pictures. From Lizzie: Nick pulled this girl Stacy up on stage during the concert because she had written that she had diabetes on her Who I Am sign. Everyone in the audience was crying. I believe she was 11. It was so cute she was so happy to be up there and he was so nice to her. He gave her a rose, a hug, and a kiss on the head.

Selena and Taylor Lautner.

• lalalahahaha

the video was so cute, i love him

he just wants to sell more albums the nerve of him

LUCKY

fag

• Eneyi

Too cute.

That girl is gonna remember that forever.

AWW NELENA

• litetime

he just wants to sell more albums the nerve of him

So..it’s a crime for him to do something nice for someone else? I’m just trying to see what you meant by this stupid remark.

TEAM SAYLOR

OceanUP, totally late with irrelevant stuff.

• coffeecoffeecoffee

Cute

SELNA IS SELLING MORE THAN DEMI AND TAYLOR IS SELLING MORE THAN MILEY
    HAHA MEMI SUCKS

• litetime

LOL, call me crazy, but what does Saylor mean again?

OH AND NICK IS SO CUTEEE SEL HAS REALLY CHANGED HIM

• Ansdonymous

AWWWWW – What a GENUINE GUY!

• litetime

SELNA IS SELLING MORE THAN DEMI AND TAYLOR IS SELLING MORE THAN MILEY
    HAHA MEMI SUCKS

Get a new hobby and stop being a hater.

LOL, call me crazy, but what does Saylor mean again?

SELNA AND TAYLOR =SAYLOR BFFS

• Joseph-lover

awww so adorable!!
    that reminds me Joe bringing little girls on stage!
    the Jobros are amazing

• litetime

SELNA AND TAYLOR =SAYLOR BFFS

Aww, that’s cute lmao. I like their friendship a lot. And I miss seeing Joe with little girls on stage he loves little children :)

SELNA IS SELLING MORE THAN DEMI AND TAYLOR IS SELLING MORE THAN MILEY
    HAHA MEMI SUCKS

but selena looks like dora the explorer and selena looks like an anorexic ostrige

• lalalahahaha

OceanUP, totally late with irrelevant stuff.
    –x
    actually no… they had the video of this days back.

NELENA<3

When I first saw the video of this, I had tears streaming down my face, it was the sweetest thing I’ve seen Nick do. When he handed her the rose her face was priceless. It was definately an amazing moment and I bet she is still smiling! :-)

• lalalahahaha

SELNA IS SELLING MORE THAN DEMI AND TAYLOR IS SELLING MORE THAN MILEY
    HAHA MEMI SUCKS
    –x
    ew fuck you… selenas cd was HORRIBLE. my ears were bleeding because of that shit.. and I doubt she is doing better then miley ahaha

#jemi.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

that was sweet.

#kanyevstaylor
    #kanyevstaylor
    #kanyevstaylor
    #kanyevstaylor
    #kanyevstaylor
    #kanyevstaylor
    #kanyevstaylor
    #kanyevstaylor

Selena was at that concert

• Dumaaa ?

I swear, Nick never ceases to amaze me!! (:

selna is riding nick ,poor demi is riding no one right now

• joeismylove

sweeet

• litetime

Selena was at that concert

Oh, was she? She was at my concert, too =)

nick tries too hard to be like john mayer

• Lilly

StarLight24 said:

Lilly said:

spam filter and i was doing so well
    The spam filter will be the de.ath of me.
    they wouldn’t let me say what YMWH said

• girl crush mileyyyyy

Selena was at that concert

what concert WASNT she at?

NELENA<3

Selena was at that concert

what concert WASNT she at?
    lol

• lalalahahaha

what concert WASNT she at?
    seriously! nick and miley are soo much better together though ahha

• joeismylove

LOL. IDK if you guys have seen this but… wow

nick sucks selenas dick

its memi birtches

• ChikenLittle

Being a hater IS a hobby :D not mine ;)

BOUNCE

Can u guys say OIEUTONEVADA ? thanks!

selna and nick were making out at taco bell earlier today

Lilly said:

StarLight24 said:

Lilly said:

spam filter and i was doing so well
    The spam filter will be the de.ath of me.
    they wouldn’t let me say what YMWH said

They would not let you say awww?

• haleyjonas

Actually, no one saw her there and I saw him arrive and leave and she wasn’t with him. So I think you are making it up.

• lalalahahaha

selna and nick were making out at taco bell earlier today
    –x
    you can stop lying you know :)
    i really doubt they would eat taco bell -____-

SAYLOR ARE UGLY AND UNTALENTED

• litetime

joeismylove said:

LOL. IDK if you guys have seen this but… wow

Lmao. That was SO random.

• Lilly

StarLight24

yup

• ChikenLittle

i wonder if nick and sel are gonna get there sex on in valentines day

Selena wasn’t at this show. She stayed back in LA. The Asian girl that plays one of the mean girls on hannah montana was there tho.

#niley
    #niley
    #niley
    #niley
    #niley
    #niley
    #niley

• Your Mom Was Here

Awww

• island.B

Awwh Nick is amazing.<33

I was there.
    it was completley amazing. I cried so hard.
    It makes me cry every time I think about it. I met Stacy and I told her she was so amazing that she lived with diabetes at such a young age when most kids shouldn’t have to care about that stuff. I also told her she was going to become famous in the JONAS world (:

• litetime

I love how Nick hugged her for a little, this whole thing is adorable I love these boys =)

• Respect, learn some!

If you could fake diabetes in order to meet nick jonas, would you do it?
    I would be ashamed to even ask that question and so should you!

Watch him. Watch Nick J, he will grow up to be a great father… this just proved it. And no I’m not “in love with Nick Jonas” and no I usually don’t post on these sorts of articles of him but this just caught my attention.

• idkMyBFFjill

If you could fake diabetes in order to meet nick jonas, would you do it?
    I would be ashamed to even ask that question and so should you!
    It’s a deep, controversial question and i was just curious about honest answers in hopes of learning a little about the morality of some users on this site. We’re all anonymous people anyway, its nbd…

• KeepTheFaith

Nick <333333
    That is just so sweet.

• iloveyouux

Everyone in the audience really was crying, including me! Nick is such a sweetheart. <3

• iloveyouux

DEAD ALREADY?!?!?!

a new picture of demi! can you post it oceanup??? http://demilovatofan.wordpress.com/

I feel so bad for Nick..
    His album is a complete failure.

Hollywood’s Nick Jonas & the Administration will debut between 80-85k for their debut, Who I Am, with a deluxe edition featuring videos on sale exclusively at Target and iTunes.

So low :(

• chey

He’s gonna’ be a good daddy :]

• SelenaxKelsey

This is awesome and I would’ve cried too. That little girls is so cute. BTW Jojo said hi to Nick!

Selena was live on JoJo on KIIS FM today
    USstream she just left and the radio dj is still answering some of the chat question and they mention Selena and Nick..they can confirm they are just friends

• Apeshit_x

Who listened to Selena with Jojo on Kiis hosting?

Oh, and Selena told Jojo Nick said hi
    and they are FRIENDS

TheHiddenSource said:
    Follow me: http://www.twitter.com/thehiddensource
    Follow me: http://www.twitter.com/thehiddensource

All of your Celeb gossip. Although i do voice my opinion a LOT on all of the celebs. Some of you may not like it. But most of what i say is voicing and breaking down all the drama that is going on and whats hidden between the lines or tweets. I am an observer and will leave you thinking of what the truth actually is.

TheHiddenSource said:
    Follow me: http://www.twitter.com/thehiddensource
    Follow me: http://www.twitter.com/thehiddensource

• SelenaxKelsey

Me<3

Selena wasn’t at the concert, only Ana Maria Perez de Tagle.

Sources: I was there. The concert was at Berkeley.

Not true! I’m still watching the chat, they never confirm Nick and Sel are friends! Selena only mention that “Nick said to tell JoJo Hi!! thats it!!

• Listening too!

============
    That’s true! I heard it too about 5 minutes ago!

Hhaha! the Djs had no idea Demi and Selena are not friends anymore but they did hear rumors LOL!

• iloveyouux

Selena wasn’t at the concert, only Ana Maria Perez de Tagle.

Sources: I was there. The concert was at Berkeley.

So was I, I saw anna marie but no Selena.

beautifulballad

Nick Jonas on Kimmel http://bit.ly/IhxJZ

• SelenaxKelsey

The interview was probably my favorite one hands down except when she was mentioned. The good part was that he said don’t mention her lol loves it!

• emma13

lol at everyone in the audience was crying.

• idkMyBFFjill

If you could fake diabetes in order to meet nick jonas, would you do it?

Lilly said:

spam filter and i was doing so well
    The spam filter will be the de.ath of me.

• Lilly

spam filter and i was doing so well

Miley cyrus movie moves up! I guess the movie is GREAT!! MARCH 31 NEW REALEASE DATE!

I WATCHED THIS VIDEO AND WOWWWWWWWWW
    I CRIED IT WAS SOO CUTE
    IVE NEVER SEEN NICK SOOO COMFORTABLE WITH A LITTLE GIRL
    HE GAVE HER A ROSE THAT A GIRL GAVE HIM, A HUGE AND TIGHT UGE <33 AND A KISS ON THE HEAD
    WHAT I LOVED MOST WAS THE KISS ON THE HEAD!
    AND THEN HE ASKED HER HOW MANY YEARS HAS SHE HAD DIABETES AND SHE SAID 5 YEARS AND HE SAID ” ALMOST THE SAME TIME AS ME” :) AND THEY STARTED TALKING SOOO CUTE
    THE LITTLE GIRLS FACE WAS SOOOO ADORABLE
    I LOVE THE JONASBROTHERS
    I LOVE NICK JONAS
    THEY ARE THE BEST ARTISTS EVER

• olivia g

nick iz soooo sweet!! how nice is that?! i am touched!! :)

• AAC

He’s a sweetheart. <3

• superJOEman

Aww Nick J. :’)

i want nick to kiss my head! :(

hhheelloo

• Gabby

stfu with the couples and best friends this has NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM.. ITS NICK POST
    nick is such a sweet guy i wish i could meet him =/

*Aaaaw* he’s so sweet!

• Banana

Awww! ? That’s soo cute!

• Nikki

Aww!
    that was so sweet of him:)
    i thought it was adorable that he kissed her head.

• Trey

Good for Nick :)

• Trey

Praying for him :)

• kyra!

i was there! :)
    super good concert!

• BlakeLively

boy, you’re so lovely.

• cookies N cream

Im not trying to sound weird or anything but it kinda seems whenever nick has an album coming out he hangs out with selena or miley, like lines vines and trying times jet ski, and now selena goes to all of nicks concerts,

yah..agreed..that’s why i dont like him anymore
    ———————-
    I thought I was the only one who thought that. Its true nick does that.
    a little bit longer/ burning up video: SELENA – NICHOLAS PR.
    Burnin up book:
    TAYLOR- JOSEPH PR
    Bad rep on Joe:
    NICHOLAS- MILEY PR
    LVATT CD:
    NICHOLAS- MILEY PR
    Nick J and the admin. CD/ TOUR:
    SELENA-NICHOLAS PR

I wonder what will happen next:P

• BlakeLively

Today was beautiful. :)

• I?JB

aaaw is adorable! !!!

• litetime

i wonder if nick and sel are gonna get there sex on in valentines day

Selena has a concert that day,and Nick is filming Jonas, I believe.

selna is going to wear a thong on valentines day and rent a hotel room
    ok eww

• lalalahahaha

i wonder if nick and sel are gonna get there sex on in valentines day
    –x
    are you freakin retarded? they both wear purity rings..

im not happy for nelena….;{

have a nice day

what the fuck fetus…baby is now top 5 in billboard hot 100

• lalalahahaha

im not happy for nelena….;{
    –x
    me either! niley all the way :)

• disney_girl

That’s funny! I didn’t hear that part. I’ve been listening off and on since Selena was on.–

what?!,,i dont understand

nelena is boring
    go jaylor

i wonder if nick and sel are gonna get there sex on in valentines day

LOL’s

• disney_girl

Selena wasn’t at the concert, only Ana Maria Perez de Tagle.

Sources: I was there. The concert was at Berkeley.

So was I, I saw anna marie but no Selena.

wow was nick not?!

• girl crush mileyyyyy

what concert WASNT she at?
    seriously! nick and miley are soo much better together though ahha

they were! i’m almost 100% sure nelena is publicity so i dont buy it.

• iloveyouux

Selena wasn’t at the concert, only Ana Maria Perez de Tagle.

Sources: I was there. The concert was at Berkeley.

So was I, I saw anna marie but no Selena.

wow was nick not?!

Nick not what? ….

is selena going to suck nicks dick on valentines day since thats not considered sex

• SellyismygirlCrush

how could you not love this boy i mean seriously come on now

Hey Nick get your ass to Toronto!!

yoyoyo I like poop with pie

• lalalahahaha

they were! i’m almost 100% sure nelena is publicity so i dont buy it.
    –x
    wow that is true.. they got back together near her concerts and his cd. i wonder :/
    but in a video when they were leaving some place, the photographer said “you guys look like a cute couple” and nick said thank you D:

so Nick finally hugs a little girl?!?!
    I thought Joe was the only one with a kind heart! because he AWAYS DO THAT! but glad to see nick is learning some with the big bro!
    I’m not hating

• disney_girl

m not happy for nelena….;{
    –x
    me either! niley all the way :)

i dont Think for niley but selena is better with talor L..

HEY NICK GO FUCK YOURSELF

• ChikenLittle

lalalahahaha said:
    i wonder if nick and sel are gonna get there sex on in valentines day
    –x
    are you freakin retarded? they both wear purity rings..

and so does miley!! and look at her!! do u really believe in all of that ‘jesus thing’ that sudenlly appeared from her??
    I dont.

nick needs a new gf besides selena and miley

• SellyismygirlCrush

ok i dont wanna be in the post with the psycho anon talkin bad about my boii

• renee

I dont.
    good for you is anyone supposed to care what you think

• renee

thats sweet of him:)

I wonder what Miley would say when asked about Nelena?

– I’m happy for them?
    – It’s their live?
    – They are old enough?
    – No comment?
    – Poor Nick?
    – I laughed when I heard it?

i like green poop

• lalalahahaha

I dont.
    –x
    nahh i think they stay true to it.

• jenny

so everybody now loves Nick because he husg a little girl?!?! Joe do that all the time!!
    btw I’m not hating

SAYLOR ARE UGLY AND UNTALENTED

i love memi,,,,but what you said is bad,,,

nick needs a new gf besides selena and miley

I do not even think Selena and Nick are dating right now but I agree. I think he needs to date someone normal. It would be easier for him to keep the relationship private like Kevin and Danielle did.

• renee

SAYLOR ARE UGLY AND UNTALENTED

agreed because taylor looks alienish but selena is pretty

• jenny

so Nick finally hugs a little girl?!?!
    I’m not hating
    glad to see that I’m not the only one who think that

• Riverxoxo

Oh My Gosh. Nick Jonas. You are the Biggest Sweetie EVER. <3

• lalalahahaha

–x
    there’s proof though… there is a video of a paparazzi saying to nick “you guys look like a cute couple” when they were together, and he said thanks.

nick jonas you are the biggest asshole in history and fakeeee mj is way better

• lalalahahaha

agreed because taylor looks alienish but selena is pretty
    –x
    taylor swift you mean? fuck youuuu. just because selena is “pretty” does NOT mean she is talented.. I think she is very untalented.. her music sucks, it is all computer and shit

DOES JOE KNOW HOW HOT HE IS

• Jojo

yea her name is Stacy shes 11 and he brought her onstage and gave her a rose, it was sooooo cute, i was there :] it was awesome, we all chanted Stacy after she got off stage, she got 2 hugs from him to :]

• Alexilovesdemi

woah weird comments

lalalahahaha said:
    It would be easier for him to say that instead of trying to argue with them. I do not think they are dating and that is my opinion. It’s nothing against you or anyone else who thinks other wise =]

StarLight24 said:
    lalalahahaha said:
    If Taylor squared was dating then Nelena is too. They have dates together. Doesn’t mean the are a couple or in love. Maybe it will be over as fast as Taylor squared, or maybe they will give a cute couple. But I think they are dating.

• StarLight24

I never thought Tay squared were dating either. They worked on a movie together and they seemed like friends to me. Maybe I’m weird. Maybe I act like I am dating my guy friends but everything that Selena and Nick have done recently and everything Tay S and Tay L did I have done with boys who are just my friends. Aside from Taysquared making out but that was for the movie.

• yeahyeahyeah

nick needs a new gf besides selena and miley
    ____________

THANK. YOU. God it’s so annoying that he’s going back and forth with the two.

• ThanksHeavenForKevin

Aww Im in love with the picture of him kissing the little girl’s head <3 totally cute.

The girl DJ ask in the chat who will win a fight Nick or Justin, then one person put David Henrie, and the dj girl was like Oooo David Henrie and the one dude in the back was like “douche” “douche” OMG

i mean is he hot?!

• disney_girl

so this post must be dead?!…

wud?!

It doesn’t matter who he dates, a certain percentage of the population that has no idea what they are talking about will try and tell us what Nick is doing, feeling, and saying. I’m sure that same group will also come up with the idea that somehow it’s for publicity. He gains nothing from dating her. Just a bunch of unintelligent people making rude comments about him. Why would he want that? They are friends who hang out and maybe date. That’s good.

• disney_girl

seriously if nick is a pig selena is the posterior …bc lately she’s always with nick

• renee

well im tired of taylors cheap fary tail music and her weird face but selena is at least pretty but her music does suck imo

renee said:
    Beauty and talent are in the eye of the behold. There is no use arguing over it because everyone has different opinions and there is no use hating on people because that will not change who they are what you think of them.

He was so sweet to that girl. A role model for many people.

• SellyismygirlCrush

alalahahaha said:

I dont.
    –x
    nahh i think they stay true to it.

_______

they fuckin better dont go boasting about that shit they promote the purity ring so much well now that i think about it not so much lately so maybe thats why most of them have taken it off hmmm

• kaygirl jbbb

OhMyGosh :'( she definitely deserved that.
    Diabetes obviously isn’t the easiest thing to go through…

I’m happy for her though, she & Nick look very precious up there on that stage (:

stacys moms got it going on

• DemiandMileyPones

This is somewhat old, but soo adorable. Him and Joe will make great dads. :D

• girl crush mileyyyyy

DOES JOE KNOW HOW HOT HE IS

that tease? of course he does.

i love demi but shes too slutty and emo for selena

this

• SellyismygirlCrush

DOES JOE KNOW HOW HOT HE IS

____

LOL im pretty sure he does

nick is stupid i can imagine him cheating on all his wives too bad kevin is ugly he has the best personality

• Alexilovesdemi

Taylor is a music country goddess right now, Selena i have no idea what the heck she is, shes to shy, cant sing very well live, cant really dance the only thing she has very talented is her acting she should just stick to it.

jenny said:

so Nick finally hugs a little girl?!?!
    I’m not hating
    glad to see that I’m not the only one who think that
    ——————–
    THIS!!FUCKING THIS!

• DemiandMileyPones

girl crush mileyyy

Your icon is beautiful! :D

• SellyismygirlCrush

stacys moms got it going on

________

shes all i want and ive waited for so long

• renee

well when did i say taylor should change anything? i was just agreeing with the other peson that taylor and selena suck everyone has opinions not everyone wants kiss saylors ass k:)

• SellyismygirlCrush

______

kevin is not ugly bitch please your personality is ugly

girl crush mileyyy

Your icon is beautiful! :D

miley or SJP? haha i literally just changed it :p

• renee

so Nick finally hugs a little girl?!?!
    I’m not hating

hes hugged little girls before

JOE IS MUCH BETTER THAN NICK!BUT I STILL LOVE YOU NICK!LOL

• ChikenLittle

thanks dog someone agrees with me!! selena is not pretty :s she definitely cant sing. as actress, dont know.. but Nick J seems happy.. Somathing good she knows how to do and they dont tell us wbat it is huuyym hahahhaa

#celebritypassword @talyorswift-ilovejoe

disney_girl said:

this

I always find it weird when Disney boys date disney girls. (No pun intended).

• renee

nick jonas you are the biggest asshole in history and fakeeee mj is way better

what does mj have anything to do with this

• Alexilovesdemi

It would just be easier if nick just found one non famous gf, it seems like his love life right now is like a bouncy ball 06/07 niley 08 nelena 09 niley 2010 nelena like wtf nick choose one girl its not that hard.

• DemiandMileyPones

Nick should date someone outside the business, so people wont judge easily and also to give us fans a chance. :D

• renee

kevins not uglyyyy stfu

• DemiandMileyPones

miley or SJP? haha i literally just changed it :p

______

The Miley one. :)

ututut

That was really sweet of him.

• xoILOVEYOU

Awwww,Nick is suuuch a sweetheart (: He really made that little girls life happier!

• disney_girl

I always find it weird when Disney boys date disney girls. (No pun intended).

yah im thingking that too

miley should stick to singing songs like this i still cant get over how amazing she sounds in this video.

• ChikenLittle

Kevin is not ugly. He’s a charm.

• Your Mom Was Here

I love Nick

• iforgotmyname

===============
    agreed kanye should have saved his diss for the grammys but she probably wouldnt have one if he hadnt dissed her at the vmas

• SellyismygirlCrush

ChikenLittle said:

_______

Little i dont know if we can be friends anymore after that comment :(

• iforgotmyname

selna should poledance
    =================
    I would not tell the difference between her and the pole

• DemiandMileyPones
  • ItsAboutTime<3

come on now people. talking about miley, selena, and demi in this? seriously?

this is so adorable. mama jonas raised the sweetest boys. im on the verge of tears right now. this is so sweet and nice and just incredible.

• yeahyeahyeah

I love how everyone is JUST NOW figuring out how annoying and stupid it is that Nick keeps going back and forth between Selena and Miley.

• disney_girl

lol…so you mean we have a chance to date with nick?!

• iforgotmyname

selena will be getting her sex on soon

ewww

• iforgotmyname

==========
    ive always noticed that

• Your Mom Was Here

I love Joe, Kevin, and Frankie. But my heart belongs to Nick ;) lol

• Joseph-lover

THIS IS CUTE!
    oh my God! this is adorable! Joe is so sweet

• yeahyeahyeah

elna should poledance
    =================
    I would not tell the difference between her and the pole
    _____________
    I have one thing to say to that…

ItsAboutTime<3 said:

come on now people. talking about miley, selena, and demi in this? seriously?

• iforgotmyname

================
    and taylor is any more talented?her lyrics are any better?

I love Joe, Kevin, and Frankie. But my heart belongs to Nick ;) lol

i love nick,kevin and frankie .but my heart belongs to joe…ahahaha

• Alexilovesdemi

• disney_girl

good for you demi..and goodluck for the upcoming shows..

• iforgotmyname

nicks music seems kinda boring hes better off a jonas borhter than solo

• Alexilovesdemi

Taylor is talented cause she actually writes all of the songs on the album unlike some other celebs cough selena cough

• iforgotmyname

oh thats so true

• ChikenLittle

_______

Little i dont know if we can be friends anymore after that comment :(

Sorry if I offended you! really ! is just that I think she wasnt born to sing. she know how to do other things.. but sing is not her best, my opinion u know..

What do you guys think about the end of semi?

yah..agreed..that’s why i dont like him anymore

• Joseph-lover

disney_girl said:

I love Joe, Kevin, and Frankie. But my heart belongs to Nick ;) lol

i love nick,kevin and frankie .but my heart belongs to joe…ahahaha
    ——————-
    same here! ;)

• iforgotmyname

==========
    yes but her lyrics are stupid she sounds like a 15 year old an shes 20

• disney_girl

What do you guys think about the end of semi?

i think i should asktaylor!

• theannoyingone

ff 2:00 – 2:30

Amazing.
    _________________

That’s the EXACT same facial expression I make when I’m taking a shit! So weird.

…if I plug my nose and sing I sound just like that too.

• theannoyingone

ff 2:00 – 2:30

Amazing.
    _________________

…if I plug my nose and sing I sound just like that too.

• iforgotmyname

What do you guys think about the end of semi?

i think i should asktaylor

lol

• iforgotmyname

Does anyone else hate taylors sucking dick face she does before evry award she wins you can tell she has had practice
    Ask kanye

• SellyismygirlCrush

forgotmyname said:

What do you guys think about the end of semi?

i think i should asktaylor

lol

_______

wow that shit is getting sooo old already ugh

• gaga_ohlala

Awwww <3

• ChikenLittle

==========
    yes but her lyrics are stupid she sounds like a 15 year old an shes 20

no she’s not,, i love her music the lyrics of her songs and she’s really pretty that i could ever wish for…

SellyismygirlCrush
    Feb 3, 2010 @ 08:43 pm
    SellyismygirlCrush said:

forgotmyname said:

What do you guys think about the end of semi?

i think i should asktaylor

lol

_______

wow that shit is getting sooo old already ugh

who cares!!!

are you a lesbian or just blind?

vbvbb

OK TO PEOPLE DISCUSSING TAYLOR SWIFT SHE SUCK AND WOULDNT BE FAMOUS IF IT WASNT FOR JOE JONAS AND KANYE WEST
    SHES ALSO A GOOD EXAMPLE OF TOO MUCH MAKEUP AND FLAT CHEST
    END OF STORY

SHES ALSO A GOOD EXAMPLE OF TOO MUCH MAKEUP AND FLAT CHEST
    END OF STORY
    Maybe she does not want to be famous. Maybe she just likes to write music and sing. It is not always about fame. It is normal for teenage girls to wear make up and lots of girls have flat chests. It is something that is out of our control. I bet if she had gotten plastic surgery you would be complaining about that instead.

• Led Zep fan xoxo

Damn I haven’t been on here in like…months, I think. :0 Oh well, Nick is adorable, as always.

• oo

SHES ALSO A GOOD EXAMPLE OF TOO MUCH MAKEUP AND FLAT CHEST
    END OF STORY

this

• SellyismygirlCrush

ChikenLittle said:

_______

Little i dont know if we can be friends anymore after that comment :(

What do you guys think about the end of semi?

_______

lol you didnt offend me ya i agree about the singing part but then you said she aint pretty and as an actress you dont know ? its like whaaa?/ come on lil ?
    i thought semi was cute it sucks that their freindship had to end but freinds come and go so w,e im not a big fan of demi recently anyway
    if there was a milena that would make my life

• 00

aww nick is too sweet

• emalina

adorable : ) mama jonas raised herself some good boys <3

• MileyIsBestest

Why are you guys bringing Taylor into this? Seriously wif?

MileyIsBestest said:
    Why are you guys bringing Taylor into this? Seriously wif?

I was wondering the same thing.

• Mikki Raee

Awhhhh :D

• Katie

FIRST!
    awwww nick is so sweet. see this is why we love him :)

Is this a bad pic of miley and demi?
    because i picked my two fave singers for my school project and when i was printing this my sis said you might want might a better pic of them

• haleyjonas

That was so cute, I was totally crying and I saw the girl after and she was so excited :)

SHES ALSO A GOOD EXAMPLE OF TOO MUCH MAKEUP AND FLAT CHEST
    END OF STORY

fake you

• Olive

he’s such a beautiful person :’)

sooooooo sweeeeeeeeet! luv him!

okay i read somewhere that miley dosnt like flowers only purple ones… is that true ? lmfao random but….

Joseph-lover said:

THIS IS CUTE!
    oh my God! this is adorable! Joe is so sweet
    —————-
    seriously guys! you NEED to see this! I think is the sweetest thing ever

• Katie

oops, i wasnt first. oh well. third! :)

• MileyIsBestest

Is this a bad pic of miley and demi?

Yeah get a better pic. There are nicer ones of them at HMTM Premiere.

• Apeshit_x

JoJoWright Tonite going live on ustream with @selenagomez – approx time 9:15 (west coast) – Use this link: http://www.famousjojotv.com

• MileyIsBestest

SHES ALSO A GOOD EXAMPLE OF TOO MUCH MAKEUP AND FLAT CHEST
    END OF STORY

Umm no Taylor is alot more famous then Joe. So how does that work?

Oh Hai, Nick!

• ChikenLittle

What do you guys think about the end of semi?

_______

if there was a milena that would make my life

haha weelll I dont watch waverly place.. so Ii dont know about tha act. But at barney I know :P haha

yuup.. Demi is changed a little (ps: imlittle.com help animals) .. But I love her anyway.. Hope she find her way.. She’s gorgeous *-*

selena is so aweosme i love her shes a sweetie

• MileyIsBestest

I was wondering the same thing.

Cute icon :)

• GildedButterfly55

MileyIsBestest said:
    Cute icon :)

Thank you =] the puppy in it is so adorable.

• jenny

Joseph-lover said:

THIS IS CUTE!
    oh my God! this is adorable! Joe is so sweet
    —————-
    seriously guys! you NEED to see this! I think is the sweetest thing ever
    —————-
    why are you guys ignoring this?!?!

GildedButterfly55 said:

Yummy ;)

I felt awkward looking that closely at his face lmao xD

• disney_girl

please dont surrender nick please remember their is miley..

• MileyIsBestest

Thank you =] the puppy in it is so adorable.

Heck yeah!! That’s Miley aye? jw?

• disney_girl

StarLight24..lol i love ur icon.,,.

jenny said:

Joseph-lover said:

THIS IS CUTE!
    oh my God! this is adorable! Joe is so sweet
    —————-
    seriously guys! you NEED to see this! I think is the sweetest thing ever
    —————-
    why are you guys ignoring this?!?!

I have already seen it. Joe is so sweet =]

GildedButterfly55
    Feb 3, 2010 @ 08:57 pm
    GildedButterfly55 said:

Yummy ;)

i dont like his lips…sorry

disney_girl said:
    StarLight24..lol i love ur icon.,,.
    Thank you =] I already told you but I love your icon as well lol

MileyIsBestest said:
    Heck yeah!! That’s Miley aye? jw?

Yes it is =]

• Diversify!

disney_girl said:

lol…so you mean we have a chance to date with nick?!

No, because Nick only knows two girls. Miley and Selena.

this and thar

• GildedButterfly55

GildedButterfly55 said:

Yummy ;)

I felt awkward looking that closely at his face lmao xD

—————

lmao another one

disney_girl said:
    StarLight24..lol i love ur icon.,,.
    Thank you =] I already told you but I love your icon as well lol

i bet in person ur cute too…

disney_girl said:

lol…so you mean we have a chance to date with nick?!

No, because Nick only knows two girls. Miley and Selena.

yhpz…

GildedButterfly55 said:
    lmao another one
    It looked like a finger to me lmao

• GildedButterfly55

That is just plain AWKWARD

enny said:

Joseph-lover said:

THIS IS CUTE!
    oh my God! this is adorable! Joe is so sweet
    —————-
    seriously guys! you NEED to see this! I think is the sweetest thing ever
    —————-
    why are you guys ignoring this?!?!

I have already seen it. Joe is so sweet =

i saw that too,,,he’s so nice

• Your Mom Was Here

im out :)

goodnight homies!

• MileyIsBestest

Yes it is =]

Haha thought so

Goodnight Your Mom Was Here – hakuna matata =]

• MileyIsBestest

Thank you =] I already told you but I love your icon as well lol

i bet in person ur cute too…

Awkward…

GildedButterfly55
    Feb 3, 2010 @ 09:06 pm
    GildedButterfly55 said:

That is just plain AWKWARD

love that…

• MileyIsBestest

Good night YOur Mom Was Here

• litetime

Finally, a new post lol. And this happened like awhile ago, but it’s still adorable what he does for people.

• Y0URL0VEISMYDRUG

Aw!

where is JonasIsLife?!

im out :)

goodnight homies!

sweet dreams with a beautiful nightmare…jk

MileyIsBestest ur cute too…lol

• litetime

Some people might take offense to these types of comments, aka me. My mother had anorexia for the longest time, and it’s something that will never go away. My mom almost died three times, kindly think before you say things that might hurt other people.

Demi Lovato And Miley Cyrus Are Dating

Wow this is getting good. After we just reported that Demi Lovato, heart broken from her recent breakup with longtime girlfriend Selena Gomez, had taken a lesbian vacation. Demi is back in LA and dating none other than noted town bicycle Miley Cyrus.

Skeptics will argue that Miley is just an obvious rebound for Demi, but I see the way they are looking at each other in these pictures and there is obviously a spark between them. Not to mention these 2 young dykes have a lot in common. They both whore themselves for the Disney channel, and they both make terrible songs even with aid of super computers.

The Miley Cyrus Demi Lovato power couple or “Milato” (if that is to racial charged we can go with “Demrus”) is the hottest thing going in Hollywood right now. As these pictures show these passionate lesbian girls make an adorable couple.

lol

• StarLight24

Nick seems like such a sweet heart. This is too cute =]

• Quay

he’s gonna be a great father. (: i cant wait for him to get married & have kids. lmao

boooo nick sucks,the little girl doesnt just nick

boooo nick sucks,the little girl doesnt just nick

If you do not like him then why are you in a post about him? There are other posts that aren’t about him that you could go check out.

• abbey

omgoshh, the picture of him kissing the little girl on the head made me tear up…that’s the sweetest thing ever! I love him so much!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!<3<3

he is so beautiful! this makes me love him even more!

• litetime

#jemi.

That has nothing to do with this whatsoever, but alright =)

It’s nice to know that someone raised their child to be a loving & caring person. Shame on you people for thinking ill of Nick. You can’t comprehend the class this kid has, get over yourself. Let’s be kind to each other. The world would be a happier place.

• Lilly

this is so cute

aww thats so sweet i wish he wuldve gave me a kiss