Miley Cyrus ROCK IN RIO-LISBOA 2010

lisboa

International Disney Channel star Miley Cyrus will perform at Rock in Rio-Lisboa 2010, her first time in Portugal. Rock in Rio-Lisboa is a music and entertainment event for the whole family. Rock in Rio-Lisboa returns to Parque da Bela Vista on 21, 22, 27, 28 and 29 May 2010.

stop that we understandddddd it

And before…In Lisbon!

Idiota,
    Rock In Rio á sido primero en Rio de Janeiro, Brasil, después en Lisboa y solo en 2008 en Madrid tanbien!

FINALLY a Miley psot. I feel like we only get them once a month these days.

She needs to update mileyworld.

• SellyismygirlCrush

why that pic?

• :P blah

Apeshit_x said:

Are those the people always spamming everywhere for people to go to their country?

no, it is the Brazilians

que dices? ROck in Rio ha sido de toda la vida en Madrid, España…Eso de Portugal se lo han sacado de la manga a más no poder vamos..

• SellyismygirlCrush

and she is not a hero you can look up to her but shes not a hero i never understood why ppl say that celebs are not heroes

• xLove2Lovex

HI! xD

• WhoIam

finally a miley post but i cant stay for it

• :P blah

Entertainment for the whole family? I hope she tones down her attire for this! Little kids, Miley! Watch what you wear and how you dance!

i love her but yeah she needs to stop dancing and dressing “slutty”, especially in those regions.

• Apeshit_x

:P blah said:

Apeshit_x said:

no, it is the Brazilians
    _______________________
    Damn they’ll keep on spamming.

• Apeshit_x

:P blah said:

Apeshit_x said:

no, it is the Brazilians
    _______________________
    Damn they’ll keep on spamming.

• iFail2Much

Sure Miley, don’t come to Mexico, because we don’t love you here.

I HATE YOU.

• I Got U

Rock in Rio want to bring the Jonas Brothers to Rock in Rio Brazil WOOOOOOOOOOOOW JONAS IN CITY OF ROCK!! *-* I CAN’T WAIT!!

• :P blah

SellyismygirlCrush said:

i know, heros should be your mothers or fathers or grands or something like that.

• Miley Cyrus Fan 4 Life

I ? Miley!! & her ? is soo awesome. She is soo much more talented than any of the other disney artists. I dont even think she deserves that stigma bc she has long ago broken that barrier with her megahits 7 things, The Climb, and Party in the USA. Haterz will always hate, but i will support Miley Cyrus for life!!!

<3 Miley

• ;P blah

iFail2Much said:

Sure Miley, don’t come to Mexico, because we don’t love you here.

I HATE YOU.

you’re from Mexico :0

• MileyIsBestest

I didn’t really undersatnd anything about what was said. But cool….

Fail OceanUP! The rock in rio will be in Madrid (spain) June 6th

• Apeshit_x

It’s time for vampire diaries.

oops i meant to say that i ? her and i ? her ? (music)

• Hola

Miley in ROCK IN RIO – MADRID 2010 TOO :)

Come to Spain then :)

• Miley Cyrus Fan 4 Life

why wont this site let mw write any hearts?? ok wht i meant to say is that i love her and i love her music!! there, i finally got it rite!! lol

• Your Mom Was Here

Sure Miley, don’t come to Mexico, because we don’t love you here.

I HATE YOU.
    ___________
    ikr? she has never come to mexico :/

Miley needs to go out more.
    WITH LIAM.

nelena is weird because selena takes all of mileys left-overs.

MIAM IS THE NEW NILEY<3

Sure Miley, don’t come to Mexico, because we don’t love you here.

I HATE YOU.
    ___________
    ikr? she has never come to mexico :/
    she doesn’t want the swine flu XD

LOL AT FIRST I THOUGHT IT SAID MILEY CYRUS LESBO

IN MADRID AND LISBON!!

• Your Mom Was Here

Sure Miley, don’t come to Mexico, because we don’t love you here.

I HATE YOU.
    ___________
    ikr? she has never come to mexico :/
    she doesn’t want the swine flu XD
    __________
    hilarious

OHHH MAdriddd :)

O Rock In Rio nasceu no Brasil há 25 anos atrás. Não é nem espanhol nem Português. Em Espanha só aconteceu uma vez e em Portugal já vai na 4ª edição. Além disso ela também vai ao rock in rio madrid, por isso não percebo essa tua raiva.

shutt upppp

• Your Mom Was Here

Your Mom I know. She has to soon or I’ll day. Btw yay icon.
    ____________
    yeah :) I want her to come to Mexico but I don’t want to spam twitter for it.. she will come ;) when? im not sure haha =)
    tonight is gleee :D don’t miss it! and I love your icon

• MileyFan4ever

IM SO HAPPY (IM PORTUGUESE) YAY!!

• JB

I love her

• Your Mom Was Here

ET – lame ass gossip site? yeah, I love you too baby ;) haha Chinese? interesting

• Anonymous says hey

dude she’s not going to mexico!

• Anonymous says hey

wait so anybody who lives around there can go FOR FREE?????????????????

• Janae

FINALLY. I live in Mexico! We can be sick together – but she can die. And then I’ll party!
    SHE MUST DIE.
    HAHA

she comes to my country
    =D
    i hope see her

• JORDAN (F)

That was totally.. Unnecessary.

• xharmony

Ballin’! She’s totally going to love portugal.

• hpaddictedx

Aw that’s cool that the country gets to see her.

More concert videos :)

• T-jay

Get a life!

• Janae

I agree with Jordan and T-jay!
    It’s SO stupid!

• Canadian*Girl

Miley is awesome; I hope she has fun in Portugal! =)

• T-Jay

Really?

• Janae

Ugh – no! I was just joking around – rag!

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay i relly loke the post love you miley 4 ever you the best goooooooo on and dont care to haters

SHE IS COMING TO MADRID AS WELL ON 6TH OF JUNE!! CHECK IT OUT!

SHE IS COMING TO MADRID AS WELL ON 6TH OF JUNE!! CHECK IT OUT

SHE IS COMING TO MADRID AS WELL ON 6TH OF JUNE!! CHECK IT OUT!
    SHE IS COMING TO MADRID AS WELL ON 6TH OF JUNE!! CHECK IT OUT!
    SHE IS COMING TO MADRID AS WELL ON 6TH OF JUNE!! CHECK IT OUT!
    SHE IS COMING TO MADRID AS WELL ON 6TH OF JUNE!! CHECK IT OUT!
    SHE IS COMING TO MADRID AS WELL ON 6TH OF JUNE!! CHECK IT OUT!
    SHE IS COMING TO MADRID AS WELL ON 6TH OF JUNE!! CHECK IT OUT!
    SHE IS COMING TO MADRID AS WELL ON 6TH OF JUNE!! CHECK IT OUT!
    SHE IS COMING TO MADRID AS WELL ON 6TH OF JUNE!! CHECK IT OUT!

• Marshmallow<3(:

I’m portuguese toooo o:
    but darn! i wish i was there on those dates. my brother’s gonna be there. he booked the trip like in september and look at that, he’s gonna be in Lisboa on the dates that miley’s there! 0:
    aghhh i think i might just sneak in his luggage bag. xD
    but im glad portugal is FINALLY getting some nice artists over there. it’s about time.

• sAnonymous

According to the Web site, she will be performing in both Spainn and Portugal.

• Girlyou

Oh no, Mileys going to mexico.
    She might catch some serious disease.. or swine flu.. Or some fucking rare disease.
    DONT DO IT MILEY.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

lol i LOVE the pic :)

those people are so lucky.
    i wish i lived there :(

I AM PORTUGUESE =)
    But… I don’t live in Portugal.
    Hahaha.
    But glad to see my tiny country gettin’ some disney love for once.
    They aren’t very famous over there though.
    But she might be very famous in Lisboa(in english, Lisbon.)
    Lisbon is a very large city-like environment with a lot of young adults roaming around.
    Heck, people will go to a concert they don’t even know who the singer is.
    Hahaha

If this was truly an event for the whole family, they shouldn’t bring Miley in. She definitely is not an act for the whole family.

Nicole Gillingham DONT READ THIS. YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY
    THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE.TOMMOROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOW
    YOU’VE STARTED READING THIS. DON’T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY.
    1. say your name ten times.
    2. say your mom’s name five times. … See More… See More… See More… See More… See More… See More… See More… See More… See More… See More… See More… See More… See More… See More… See More… See More… See More… See More… See More… See More… See more… See More… See More… See More… See More… See More… See More… See More… See More… See More… See More… See More… See more… See More… See More… See More… See more… See more… See more… See More… See More… See More… See More… See More… See More
    3. say your crushes three times
    4. paste this to four other groups.
    If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday.
    But if you read this and do not paste this, then you
    will have very bad luck.
    SEND THIS TO 5 GROUPS IN 143 MINUTES. WHEN
    YOU’RE DONE PRESS F6 AND YOUR CRUSH’S NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS
    ON THE SCREEN. THIS IS SO FREAKY BECAUSE IT ACTUALLY

• JB

She is amazing, love her

yay for miley!!!! love her to death.

• Sarinha

im so happy !! i’ve bveen waiting for 3 years to her to come to portugal!!
    and guys dobnt hate us for her being here.. i will getr very happy when she comes to countries that no other disney star or something like that as come before!

• bluemonday

Obviamente, eles querem que as pessoas vêm, assim que começam musicions maior. E provavelmente é dia da família. Não, ela não é rock, mas é surpreendente em concerto.

• tete_mileybrazil

OMG
    I’m not portuguese(i’m brazilian)but i love her…I can’t wait to she comes to here!

• AnaRitah

First, this is ridiculous. It’s ridiculous for her to perform in a rock driven festival. A bunch of friends and I were actually going to rock in rio when we heard Muse would perform there, but now, we will just boycot the whole thing and, instead, go to optimus alive and see Pearl Jam. She is going to perform in “family day” (rock in rio has “metal day”, “R’n’B day”, and so on) which means it’s going to be a bunch of tweens jumping around while D’ZRT (a portuguese boy band), Miley and some other forgetable bands perform. It just makes me sad to see rock in rio sink so low. This used to be a quality festival. No one who’s fully grown and with the least bit of musical taste is going to pay almost 60€ to see her. However, it’s normal for younger teens to do it. I used to like some lame stuff too. You’ll grow out of it.

• MC017

u know what. dont call her a SLUT. cause if she wasnt famous. and you see her around school. wearing short shorts or kissing her boyfriend you would’nt think of her as a SLUT. so STOP calling her a SLUT she is just like us.SLUTY HATERZ thatz rite i whent ther

my dream camed true *-*
    I LOVE YOU MILEY2

• Bea

OMG I’m from Portugal, and I knew about this yesterday, but now this is on OCEANUP! OMG I’m so hyper right now :b

Now, they’ve to bring Jonas and Taylor too!

• Joana

im portuguese and i’m soo happy :) I love Miley Cyrus. I go to the Rock in Rio !! <3 I can’t believe… i’s the first time she comes to Portugal. I want Jonas Brothers too <3

LOL.. wonder if Liam will be carrying Miley’s handbag and coffee over there. Sure beats waiting on tables between auditions. Lucky he dumped his first screw for her.

• bluemonday

But I don’t live in Portugal.

• ChikenLittle

Do you know whats the funny fact?
    Rock in RIO should be in RIO, not in Lisboa!
    –‘
    anyway.. nice.

• ChikenLittle

Apeshit_x said:

:P blah said:

Apeshit_x said:

no, it is the Brazilians
    _______________________
    Damn they’ll keep on spamming.
    _____
    HAHAHA WHAT YOU THINK THE BRAZILIANS DO SPAM!? WELL, i dont think its just the brazilian… but you guys always go hate on them!
    whats the problem about the brazilians? you dont like them!?
    leave them alone jesus! haha

no, it is the Brazilians
    ________

Excuse me? We’re not the only ones who spam you know. And when we want them to come here, we make it a TT on Twitter, we don’t spam OU.

And I’m sorry if I don’t live in the USA or England (Miley goes there a lot too)! We only had ONE JB concert here, no Demi one, no Miley one, no Taylor one, no Justin Bieber one, Beyonce is coming here for the first time, no Lady Gaga….

• Marina

Well, I’m brazilian and I’m very happy for the Portuguese fans, and I can’t wait to see Miley here.

whats the problem about the brazilians? you dont like them!?
    leave them alone jesus! haha
    ______

Thank you!! Geez, what do you guys have against us here? We’re not the only spammers in the world you know.

• LoveMiley

I just love this idea!! I always loved Miley and I’m from Portugal and I’m s exciting with this new!! I didin’t sleep because of this, can you believe it!?
    xoxo, LoveMiley

• LoveMiley

I think that Rock in Rio is where he belong, ok?
    Go **** yourself! Nice!?

• @carlylive

OMG! I feel like crying! FINALLY! I waited so long for this :D
    I’ll definetely find a way to go :)

• :)))))

Im portuguese and i KNOW rock in rio is not for the whole family,its like a pop day a rock day blah blah blah
    they always have a family day and mileys going to be in it this year :)
    so excited :)

ninguém te obriga a ir ao dia da familia ó imbecil.

• say whaaaaat

it would be harder for me to be happier :D
    i’m going with a lot of friends :)

i love how my boyfriend was like “oh girl, the muse are there in the day we’re going and you’re excited about HM?!” but when I showed him some videos of her concert he was like “NO WAY, the girl is great, i can’t wait!”

and john mayer on the same day.. aah, hapiness

• Margarida

You guys can be so stupid sometimes. You don’t know a thing about this, and you are saying just bad things. Portugal is not a big country, but is a beautiful one. Rock in Rio happeneds in Rio de Janeiro, Lisbon and Madrid. It started beeing a rock festival, but know it has all kind of music. Portuguese people is a great audience. All the musicians love to perform in Portugal.
    If you don’t know anything about these country, people and festival you should google it, or something.
    We are happy for having Miley here and we’re having a lot more singers and great bands RIR and in other summer festivals.
    And that’s it.

Love.

• BiaJ

WOOT.. I’M THEREEEEE! Finally.. PORTUGAL!
    We’ve been waiting for this day..
    ps: THAT IS THE BEST MILEY CYRUS SITE IN PORTUGAL! REALLY! :)

• TECO

I’m from Portugal and when my mother told me I thought she was joking but then I was like, we have to go. And for the people who are complaining that she never went to their countries, well this is the first Disney singer that comes to ours. Mostly the concerts here are by older people. Tokio Hotel were the only ones.

• milenator

yay! the brazilians got their wish granted haha
    i remember last year (09) i read tweets on twitter about miley in brazil it was like the trending topic
    (btw Im american (but not white lol) but im happy for them)

• AnaRitah

É uma questão de princípio. O rock in rio está a tentar gerar dinheiro convidando alguém que sabe que trará uma grande audiência cheia de gente disposta a pagar o que quer que seja para a ver (algo que todas as organizações fazem). Até desconfio que vai ser o dia com mais pessoas a assistir. Mas a questão é que não me agrada o tipo de música que a rapariga faz, nem concordo com a presença dela no RIR, visto que o seu estilo é mais de concerto em nome próprio do que o de festival. Por isso não compactuarei com isto. Todos procuram fazer dinheiro, apenas prefiro entregar o meu a uma organização que confio que nunca porá este género de música em palco.
    Já agora, cresce um pouquinho e pára de chamar “imbecil” a pessoas que nunca conheceste. Insultar é simples, responder condignamente é um pouco mais complicado, mas dá-te também um ar mais erudito. Para e próxima tenta expor-te mais correctamente. Também te vou informar que fui um pouco mais agradável do que o pessoal no site da Blitz que gozou dizendo que “O Panda vai à Escola” também estaria presente do dia da família.

(i’m sorry for the portuguese post, but i just had to do it)

• Maria

I’m from Portugal, but I don’t no if I’m going to see Miley :/
    But it would be cool :)
    RIR 2010 :D

• ChikenLittle

_____
    and honestly, not the worst spammers in the world! guys, brazil is awesome! you shouldnt hate them…

• joana

MILEY IS COMING TO ROCK IN RIO, OMG :ooo

YESSS!!! hearing successs about miley
    is like sweet music to myyy earss :)

• MileyRocksMyWorld

MILEY YOU ROCK! They’ll love you there =D! Keep up the good work girl!

That is true. Rock in Rio come in 2004, 2006, 2008 and now 2010 and just in 2008 was when they ” lo han sacado de la manga” for Madrid.

Obviously I was talking about Portugal when i said the dates.

• JonasxCyrus

I love you Miley

• Mayra.

yay Miley post!!!

fag

AAAHHHHHHHH
    OMG OMG OMG OMG
    i cant believe.. i waited for this years..

• say whaaaaat

i’m from portugal, i’m from lisbon, i’´m going :D
    that’s all i can say

• Your Mom Was Here

miley post yay! :)

whatever

i love her… i cant wait until may!

• Sjae

even her face is slutty.
    C.H.E.A.P.

Jesus, you’re so Stupid! Don’t you know tha RIR happens in Portugal, Brazil AND Spain?

go learn first before you say something really stupid like that

• Sara_spain

Rock in rio isn’t in Lisboa Portugal!! Is a festival in Madrid spain!! Are coming miley, rihanna, bon jovi, U2…

Hmm, rock in rio IS in portugal. it comes here every single year hun

Check a F**** map u ignorate idiot.

“whatever”

why? becuase its portugal?
    portugal is like others countrys… and we deserve that our heroes come to here .|.

• Apeshit_x

Are those the people always spamming everywhere for celebs to go to their country?

haha shes so ugly

• m

Great. Those people need some miley over there.

WOOOOHOOOOGO MILEY =D YOU GO GIRL! <3

Aaaaaaah come to Belgium soon too ok? =] I can’t wait to finally see you! x

• Mayra.

I want some Miley in México :D

• iFail2Much

Your Mom I know. She has to soon or I’ll die. Btw yay icon.

Rock In Rio is supposed to be in Rio de janeiro not in lisboa!!
    glad it will come back to here in 2011!!

• ET

I have a presentation tomorrow, I’d go and study like the responsable girl I used to be, but I’m here, in this lame ass gossip side. Yay for me and my life. I’d get a new hobby like.. Learn Chinese or something productive for my life. Well, that’s not gonna happen.

cool miley is amazing i love her :)

• peoplewhoknow

Miley Cyrus was corfimed today she is going to perform at 4th edition of Rock in Rio-Lisboa in May 2010. Exist another Rock in Rio it’s Rock in Rio-Madrid this only have one edition yet it was in 2008 and this one realizes in June. Miley Cyrus was only confirmed at portuguese Rock in Rio who corfimed that information was the brazilian Roberta Medina who is responsible by the show in Europe (Portugal and Spain) she is also jury at the Portuguese Idols. Miley Cyrus was only confirmed at Rock in Rio-Lisboa 2010