Nick Jonas HARLEY DAVIDSON TRUCK

nick-gas-station
nick-jonas-gas-pumper-43

Nick Jonas, wearing a Harley Davidson sweatshirt and texting Selena, filling up his matching Harley Davidson Special Edition Ford truck while running errands this afternoon. Nick just finished volunteering at the LA regional food bank with some friends. Added some pictures from Jimmy Kimmel. Photos: GSI Media, Nick Twitter, PR Photos.

i dislike his hair

• disney_girl

hot mess im falling for you nick!

• disney_girl

He prolly was texting Selena. Their dating, why wouldnt he..?

you wish

• Alexissbg

He’s so cute!
    But we all know that.

Yet, he takes my breath away in every picture (:

Ya’ll I just wanna say even IF they are going out..
    Which it is so obvious they are… It won’t last.
    So just breathe. :)

If it doesn’t work out once, it won’t work out again.

• Kammi

I love how casual he dresses. :)

I love Nick and everything, but that huge ass truck looks so off when Nick is short and like 17 years old. Kind of overkill. Idk. just weird. I miss his mustang, that one fit him real well ;)

What the heck gas guzzler. Send it on campaign down the drain. At least miley keeps her word driving a prius.

Mm I don’t what to say

i think i love him a little more now that he has that truck.. its hot. and harley davidson makes him even hotter.

Amen.

• mileyluver15

kimmy4 said:

Feb 4, 2010 @ 07:40 pm
    ashley. said:

i never found him ‘sexy’ before but for
    some reason i do now all because of these pictures?

weird.
    ++++++++++
    its the sweatshirt and how causaul hes starting to dress these days

====================================================================================================================================================================================
    He’s starting to dress more like selena gomez there deff a couple!! for sure…

• kristen <33

aww [=
    cute.

NORMAL CLOTHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD JOB NICK! KEEP IT UP =D

O_O

O.o

• kimmy4

Feb 4, 2010 @ 07:40 pm
    ashley. said:

i never found him ‘sexy’ before but for
    some reason i do now all because of these pictures?

weird.
    ++++++++++
    its the sweatshirt and how causaul hes starting to dress these days

Nick your so amazing don’t become a dick like other rock stars.

• Stateofemergency

what’s with the big ass truck?

• HOLAA

and texting Selena

OU stop making drama!
    u drama whore.

• jamie

nick looks good! i like this look better! sexy

wow nick you standing up straight on the pic by big rob and john taylor
    you actualy look your actual height ;)

So cute. Of course that was before or after giving of his time at the regional food bank. A great role model for other celebrities.

• HOLAA

and harley davidson makes him even hotter.

i hope nick doesnt become a hard core metal bike who is in a biker gang.
    with the damn harley davidson motorcycles and matching leather jackets.

HOT.

Nick has been wearing tshirt, jeans and converse shoes a lot lately. Nothing new about that. Technically there’s nothing new about how cute he is. We all know that.

• HOLAA
  • DemiandMileyPones

He’s even sexy while putting gas in the car. :D

• oneofakindxo

He prolly was texting Selena. Their dating, why wouldnt he..?

• Ashley Jonas=]

only he could make a harley hoodie look this good=]…that trucks pretty hot too=]…must be a bitch on gas though=P

• Ashley Jonas=]

it’s hanging on the chiain round his neck w/ his diabetes dog tag…why is it on the chain?…no fuckin clue=P

• Ashley Jonas=]

no doubt no doubt=]

He has his purity ring on his neckalace, Chain!!!

Nick, im not a fan of you, but at least you get my respect when it comes to vehicles. The mustang and now the truck? LOVE IT!

I LOVE It :) He’s Dressing Like A Normal 17 Year Old Now :)

• nici drives me bonkers

WTF? Y DOES EVERY1 HVE A TRUK IN AMERICA?!
    ITS SO WEIRD U NEVA SEE IT WERE I LIVE WIF A ‘NORMAL PRSN’

AND Y DOES HE NEED A RING IZ IT FOR HIZ DIEEBEETIES?
    OR JUST 2 LOOK BETTA? I JUST DONT GET STFF SMETIMES ?????

• nici drives me bonkers

WTF? Y DOES EVERY1 HVE A TRUK IN AMERICA?!
    ITS SO WEIRD U NEVA SEE IT WERE I LIVE WIF A ‘NORMAL PRSN’

AND Y DOES HE NEED A RING IZ IT FOR HIZ DIEEBEETIES?
    OR JUST 2 LOOK BETTA? I JUST DONT GET STFF SMETIMES ?????

• miko890

dude, how is it even possible that hes hot while pumping gas?? my god that boy will be the death of me :D

• AAC

He is too good looking for his own good.

• smoothcriminal95

i love how casual he is hes so hot

NILEY 4 EVER!! OH YEAH THATS RIGHT NILEY PEOPLE RULE THE WORLD!! :)

You know it :)

oh my God, Nicholas Jerry Jonas you are killing me!
    I’m orgasmic here!
    Please Mr.President, lets go to the rose garden and get into state of emergency!

Calm yourself down Selena

oh my God, Nicholas Jerry Jonas you are killing me!
    I’m orgasmic here!

Calm yourself down Selena

______

no thanks _|_

I feel out of place because I think he has lost his looks. I dont find him “sexy” , not in the least bit.

where’s his ring?

where’s his ring?

_____

probably on his dogtag :)

• hi

you know what they say about guys who have big trucks ….. they’re trying to make up for something else

• kisssarah

COOL CAR! cute boy ;P

MAYA <3333333333333333333333333333333333
    I MISS THAT GIRL AMAZINGLY MUCH.

nick. stop hanging with selena and be with your bFF MAYA!!!!!![:

he doesnt have on his purity ring.

• Anonymouskaty

Is it me or does Nick get hotter my the nano second *sigh*

• Ellyyyy

Cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

BTW I missed Nick’s twitpartaaay GOSH!

• pleasebemine56

Haha aww his curls are adorable :)

• Hannah

AWW NICK LOOKS SO SWEET CAUSE HE IS!!!!!!! I LOVE NICK!!!!!!!!! HE IS AWSOME!!!!!!!

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

i’m 5’6 and the sun in Miami has not made me shrink, lol. you know, the SUNSHINE state :)

Well does your car send and receive cellular transmittions cause i doubt it. Which means there would be no reason for it to explode except if you started it when the pump was still in you gas tank
    There is no way on earth cellular transmissions can cause a gas station to explode. In fact, they are forbidden because if you drop the handy at here is spilled gas around sparks could ignite it.

Dumbfuck you’re not supposed to have your phone out at gas stations
    ===

He is a ra-tard in the words of Hangover :)

• xDorkiexMandyx

Ohmy~
    Sexy. :D

• coffeecoffeecoffee

Cute

• xostephxo176

hes so hot pumping gas….. and he is SO texting selena! thats the first thing i thought when i saw his phone lol! so cute! sexy.

who said jerseys can’t pump their own gas.

=====

He isn’t short hun. :)
    Met him & he is tall in person
    IF he stands up straight.’

exactly how tall are you?

I’m 5’7 or 5’7 1/2

oh, i’m 5’6 :P
    and that truck is pretty big cause it makes him look short! haha :)

===

Hahaha. :) Have you met him?

& yeah I know! My uncle has that truck and it is BIG

• epicfailonceagain

Nick has a new dog named Selena, and she’s already listening better than Elvis “Stay girl, Stay”

Auch, lol but… that was bitter.
    Oh and, texting selena really OU?, give the kid a break he can do whatever he wants with whoever he wants.

• CantHaveYou

looking GOOOOOOOODDDDD Nick! :)
    wanna take me for a ride in that truck sometime? ;)

80-85k first week sales for Nick The administration.

Sad. :(

• xostephxo176

who said jerseys can’t pump their own gas.
    ____

LMAO. i live in new york and we can pump our own gas and it is so annoying when we go to new jersey its so much easier when we can just do it lol

Now I know why Miley dumped him. He drives a gas guzzler. Wake up America!

*just kidding*

yeah and in the video of him and selena he was a lot taller than her and she is like 5’5 or 5’6 so he must be at least 5’8 or 5’9… like my brother lol its weird nick is only 12 days older than my brother! ok ill stop now.

Actually I met him and i’m 5’7 and he was about 5’10 1/2
    and I made sure he was standing up staright hahah
    I checked..I know thats weird.
    & sel is about 5’6 1/2 :)
    alot of web sites are wrong

• xostephxo176

Dumbfuck you’re not supposed to have your phone out at gas stations
    ===

He is a ra-tard in the words of Hangover :)
    ____
    why cant you? and im not a dumbfuck i cant drive im only 15 i dont know this stuff lol

• Melanie

WHat The Fuck????!!!!

my friend Amber(6th picture) shouldnt be on here…

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

=====

He isn’t short hun. :)
    Met him & he is tall in person
    IF he stands up straight.’

exactly how tall are you?

I’m 5’7 or 5’7 1/2

oh, i’m 5’6 :P
    and that truck is pretty big cause it makes him look short! haha :)

===

Hahaha. :) Have you met him?

& yeah I know! My uncle has that truck and it is BIG

NO :| I WISH!
    I thought my dad’s truck was big, but this looks way bigger.

• xostephxo176

oh wow! he looks so short in photos and stuff! i love a tall guy so hot!!!

• CantHaveYou

____

apparently your car explodes if your using your phone near a gas station :S

• love_love_love

does anybody actual know how tall nick is? just curious.
    i love his relaxed look so much better. sexy :)
    that truck is freakin huge tho. haha

• remember_me

does anybody actually like driving?
    i freaking hate it

• epicfailonceagain

xostephxo176 said:

that’s weird, cause i see the video and he is just a little taller than selena. My thought. i really dont know how tall he is.

I can tell you right now he’s not texting Selena.
    The reason he smiled is because his text says ‘Yeah, he wants me so bad. Too bad he’s nothing like __________.”

Yup.
    Yup.
    =)

• xostephxo176

CantHaveYou said:
    ____

apparently your car explodes if your using your phone near a gas station :S
    ___
    oh thats really scary! oh nicky!

he actually looks like a normal 17 yr old :)
    im proud of him -claps- selena helpd him?
    LOL kiddin xD i think hes like 5’11

• obsessed

The green handle of the fuel nozzle means he drives a diesel. If it’s a manual transmission I will have an entirely new reason to ship him with Joe. <3

• xostephxo176

if we want to know his texts we can just check twitter.com/iamnicksbbberry lol not really i dont believe that shit.

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

Actually I met him and i’m 5’7 and he was about 5’10 1/2
    and I made sure he was standing up staright hahah
    I checked..I know thats weird.
    & sel is about 5’6 1/2 :)
    alot of web sites are wrong

have you met selena? (:
    she says she’s 5’5 but i think she’s taller, but what do i know? lol

Dumbfuck you’re not supposed to have your phone out at gas stations
    ===

He is a ra-tard in the words of Hangover :)
    ____
    Well im not calling you one lol. You’re not 16 so you cant drive which probably means you dont pump gas. Every gas station has stickers saying keep your phone in your car and what not. The ring on phones and the signal trasmittions can cause the place to blow up.

____

apparently your car explodes if your using your phone near a gas station :S
    LOL, then why doesn’t it explode when you start it? :)

to demiselenalove_ i think thats your name?
    I met sel and she was my height which im 5’7
    she is tall.. :)

and nick is 5’11! i made sure to ask him hahaha

____

apparently your car explodes if your using your phone near a gas station :S
    LOL, then why doesn’t it explode when you start it? :)

• CoinBears

It’s kinda refreshing to see him in non skinny jeans. Now, OU needs to post those Joe pics w/Garbo!

Nick does look pretty short. haha. But my Aunt has a truck almost exactly like his but it’s an F150 and it’s pretty huge. She’s like 5’9-ish and the truck is taller than she is.

I’m pretty sure that a lot of celebs are short. The guys in my class are only 14 and 15 and they’re 5’9. They definitely will out beat Nick. The sun in cali shrinks all the people. The rain in Washington makes all of us grow :)

I’m 5’6 1/2

Nick is so big headed and douchey. Did you hear what he said on Kimmel? He said Bob Dylan couldnt sing. And then Kimmel mocked him and goes “Nick Jonas is saying Bob Dylan cant sing…?”

• HeyWoahHey

Oh. My. Gosh.
    Nick just got even more attractive. I mean, wearing a Harly jacket AND driving a Harly edition Ford truck? Thats like wearing a sign that says, “I’m basically the most attractive 17 year old on the planet”.

No way Nick Jonas is 5′ 11. He stood right next to Ryan seacrest who is only 5′ 6 of 7 and was the same height as him. Ryan even wears lifts in his shoes

• Annie

UGHHHHHH fuck Justin!
    Nick Jonas alllllllll the wayyy :):):)

but i do have to admit im really interested to see what Justins voice is going to sound like when he finally hits puberty!

have you actually heard bob dylan sing? yehh he stinks, so stfu!!

• *

He was actually texting me.
    Lmfao, you people are so naive.

Don’t you get how he thinks it’s funny
    that just because he’s hanging out with
    a girl, it means he’s dating her? Hell,
    he must be dating every girl he knows,
    then.

• HeyWoahHey

*cricket* *cricket*

• *

…Lmfao.

So! He(Dylan) really CAN”T sing! Deal with it!

disney_girl said:
    Oh my…..I want a ford f-150 so bad.He’s so lucky he can just go out and buy one haha.I don’t tjink it’ll be my 16th birthday present though sadly :/But who knows maybe the parents are just fooling with me?

what’s youre talking about?!
    Haha he has a ford f-150 and I want one.
    I didn’t think it was that hard to understand haha.

lol,,,yah,,,im just hungry,,,

• disney_girl

janie_isastar is that taylor in ur icon

he’s a midget O_O

I want Nick to do a twitter spree time

• Cherry

So guys…….waa up?

So guys…….waa up?

love ur icon

• nickrocks

he’s using his phone in the gas station …

• Francy

And Texting Selena :D
    LMAO.
    I Love OU.

Hahha OU, your little side notes make me laugh hahah especially the ones about JB and their ex- and whatever girlfriends :)

DID ANY1 FUCKING NOTICE HES NOT WEARING HIS PURITY RING ON EITHER HAND OMFG!!!!! :O

• Laurawr

Who says he’s texting Selena? xD omg.

But eh, woo he looks good. love his hair, shoes and non skinnyjeans look@

and wooo, what a big truck for such a small boy (;

• Apeshit_x

He’s soo laid back these days this Solo project is treating him well.The converses and just casual look.I approve Nick I approve.

• discoheavenn.

I bet he’s texting Selena. Of course he is. I kinda feel like, Selena is acting like a puppy. Following him around EVERYWHERE. It’s kinda weird, like she’s never been in a relationship where you can TRUST someone. She’s not 10 anymore. Sorry, I don’t hate Nelena, actually. It’s just my opinion.

• superJOEman

texting Selena. ;)

ttt

SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS is watching you right now.

• iloveyouux

WOW where is everyone?

• janie_isastar

his curls <3

but i find it hard to look at nick with this huge ass truck.

i’m not the only one, obviously.

i guess selena and demi are tryin to work things out heres an interview http://tinyurl.com/yfdfsxy

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Okay OceanUp I really do like you guys, but why did you have to add the part where he is texting Selena. He could have been talking to anyone.

• A Taste of Honey

Nick is 5’11.
    He’s the tallest of the bros.

Dude Miley is 5’6 and Nick is basically the same height as her maybe a bit taller but not much.

Nick was 5’6 in 2006… he didnt only grow a few inches
    im 5’10 and here i am with him… yeah he is tall

get over it

• HeyWoahHey

P.s. the thing about not using your phone near a gas station cause it’ll cause an explosion is bull.
    Don’t y’all watch Mythbusters?

• supercalifragilisticoespialidoso

i hate when you have to put the gas yourself! i suck at it ! nick looks as usual, really handsome. lol

Hahhaa Miles is not 5’6!
    she lies.

she is around 5’8 maybe 5’9
    that girl is tall
    everyone in her fam is tall

and nick is 5’11

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

Nick is 5’11.
    He’s the tallest of the bros.

in the last post you said you’re birthday is May 23rd… how old are you? :)

Nicks a little poser..wearing a Harley jacket and driving that big truck. Dude needs to get back on that homo blue bicycle he rides around

• supercalifragilisticoespialidoso

Don’t y’all watch Mythbusters?
    —————————
    I do! and there is no way in hell that it cause explosion. they tried everything and it didn’t work. is it bad if i have a big crush on them both? xD

• A Taste of Honey

Yep. :]
    16. How about you?

Dude what the fuck were you trying to say in your last sentence it makes no sense?

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

me too! :D
    108 days til we turn 17! ahaha :D :D :D

• HeyWoahHey

__________

Not at all! I love both of them, too. That show is like my drug. I watch it anytime I can.

It doesnt matter if Mythbusters say its impossible. The damn signs and sticker all over the pump say not to have your phone out. Maybe that dick should listen

• A Taste of Honey

DemetriaSelenaFan_

Omg we’re the exact same age. LOL. That is awesome. I don’t want to be a creep, but do you know what time you were born?

Yeah, I really f*** that one up, sorry.

There is no way on earth cellular transmissions can cause a gas station to explode. In fact, mobile phones are forbidden because if you drop it and there is spilled gas on the ground sparks could ignite the gas when the phone hits the ground.

But it’s all theoretical. It never happened and will never happen. In fact, they just don’t want you to make calls while pumping gas because people on the phone don’t pay attention and spill gas.

beautifulballad

Details on Tiffany Thornton’s fiance! http://bit.ly/IhxJZ

I dont think it would matter if she told you the time since you both probably live in different time zones so it wont be the same anyways

Hahhaa Miles is not 5’6!
    she lies.

she is around 5’8 maybe 5’9
    that girl is tall
    everyone in her fam is tall

and nick is 5’11

are you kidding me?!

miley is 5’6
    nick is 5’9
    selena is 5’7
    demi is 5’0..LOL

Yeah, I really f*** that one up, sorry.

Totally makes more sense now. I was like “What?” the first time you wrote it haha

DemetriaSelenaFan_

LOL,,,even im not part of ur topic

• HeyWoahHey

Look, the point of this post is for all the Nick Chicks to get their fill of Nick looking painfully attractive, not to debate whether or not you’re supposed to use your phone at the pump.
    If you don’t have something relevent to say, then get out.

Nick is 5’11.
    He’s the tallest of the bros.

no joe

• disney_girl

If you don’t have something relevent to say, the get out.

this

• A Taste of Honey

Joe isn’t the tallest. Definitely Nick. But does it matter? it’s like an inch diff.

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

lol, yeah at 5:31 pm. you? ; btw, i’m eastern time (Miami) :D

• A Taste of Honey

DemetriaSelenaFan_

You’re older. That’s pretty cool. Haha.

• Jennifer.K

I love nick but seriously isn’t this kind of being a hypocrite? What happened to their whole disney campaign to go green and save the world…send it on!?! Dam and diesel Really? Really? I Can’t believe this putting more CO2 in the air! so sad =(

are you kidding me?!

Liam 6’5 :)

taylor 7’11 she’s the tallest

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

lol, pretty cool :)

• whitesoxlove10

Oh my…..
    I want a ford f-150 so bad.
    He’s so lucky he can just go out and buy one haha.
    I don’t tjink it’ll be my 16th birthday present though sadly :/
    But who knows maybe the parents are just fooling with me?

dead!

• disney_girl

i think i should change my icon..

Oh my…..
    I want a ford f-150 so bad.
    He’s so lucky he can just go out and buy one haha.
    I don’t tjink it’ll be my 16th birthday present though sadly :/
    But who knows maybe the parents are just fooling with me?

what’s youre talking about?!

• HeyWoahHey

Jennifer.K said:
    ______
    They were forced to do that. It was a contractual obligation. But Disney, and you, have no say in what they drive. Don’t like it? Tough shit.
    Fun Fact: more CO2 is released into the air by China than the US.
    Don’t like how much CO2 is in the air? Take it up with China.

P.s. I love diesel trucks. They get WAYYY better gas mileage, and handle better.

• iloveyouux

His curls are love <3

• remember_me

Fun Fact: more CO2 is released into the air by China than the US.
    Don’t like how much CO2 is in the air? Take it up with China.

and it was cheaper than gasoline before the war

selena5″5
    demi 5″2
    nick 5″8
    justin g 6″
    liam 6″4
    taylor 5″11
    taylor is the tallest from the girls and liam is the tallest from the guys. liam is such a babe.

• whitesoxlove10

disney_girl said:

what’s youre talking about?!
    Haha he has a ford f-150 and I want one.
    I didn’t think it was that hard to understand haha.

DemetriaSelenaFan_ said:

=====

He isn’t short hun. :)
    Met him & he is tall in person
    IF he stands up straight.’

exactly how tall are you?

I’m 5’7 or 5’7 1/2

oh, i’m 5’6 :P
    and that truck is pretty big cause it makes him look short! haha :)
    ____
    Haha well you know what they say when someone has Big Possessions. It means they are confiscating for something Small.

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

=====

He isn’t short hun. :)
    Met him & he is tall in person
    IF he stands up straight.’

exactly how tall are you?

I’m 5’7 or 5’7 1/2

oh, i’m 5’6 :P
    and that truck is pretty big cause it makes him look short! haha :)

• xostephxo176

• remember_me

Yeah my mom says it’s too big for me.
    But I love big trucks like that…
    If you can find one with pretty good gas mileage

the bigger the car the better
    it’s safer

=====

He isn’t short hun. :)
    Met him & he is tall in person
    IF he stands up straight.

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

=====

He isn’t short hun. :)
    Met him & he is tall in person
    IF he stands up straight.’

exactly how tall are you?

MY MOM LOVES HARLEY! ahh
    god he is sexy

• StarLight24

Mercedes said:
    you pump it boy
    That sounded dirty ;]

• Mercedes

you pump it boy

I love that he starting to wear baggier stuff…he doesnt look so gay now.

=====

He isn’t short hun. :)
    Met him & he is tall in person
    IF he stands up straight.’

exactly how tall are you?

I’m 5’7 or 5’7 1/2

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

i LOVE selena to death, I PROMISE I DO, but that made me laugh LOL

Dumbfuck you’re not supposed to have your phone out at gas stations

• hpaddictedx

I love the smell of gas as I put it in my car.

HAHAHAHA good one!

• emalina

he`s even adorable when he pumps gas! : )

cutieeee

• remember_me

diesel is pretty bad ass

• becca

so cute!!

CUTE SLUT

• HeyWoahHey

Oh my…..
    I want a ford f-150 so bad.
    He’s so lucky he can just go out and buy one haha.
    I don’t tjink it’ll be my 16th birthday present though sadly :/
    But who knows maybe the parents are just fooling with me?
    ________

I feel your pain. I’ve wanted a pickup since I was like 6. Still don’t have one. :(

• whitesoxlove10

HeyWoahHey said:
    ________
    Yeah my mom says it’s too big for me.
    But I love big trucks like that…
    If you can find one with pretty good gas mileage

Where is his purity ring??!!

• HeyWoahHey

and it was cheaper than gasoline before the war
    _______

Trufax.
    That’s why all semi’s (18 wheelers for non Southerners) run on diesel. It was more economical, and it lasted longer than regular gas.

• remember_me

is that teddy geiger on your icon?

• JustSomething

i hope nick doesnt become a hard core metal bike who is in a biker gang.
    with the damn harley davidson motorcycles and matching leather jackets.

____

wtf?! bahahahah xD

Can I shop off that middle curl???

why

=====

He isn’t short hun. :)
    Met him & he is tall in person
    IF he stands up straight.’

exactly how tall are you?

I’m 5’7 or 5’7 1/2

oh, i’m 5’6 :P
    and that truck is pretty big cause it makes him look short! haha :)
    ____

lol! Are you saying he got a big truck because he has a small penis hahahahaha.

And 5″7 is short for a guy. Too bad his not 6″4 like liam now that a great height or 6″0 feet like justin. I think miley is going to get taller.

HAHA the wheels on nicks truck go up to his waste.

Miley is such a nice person. She always helping people with her positive spirit. she a total angel all she needs is a halo and wings. She already has the beauty.

Joaquin love miley she help him get out of his depression and back to the light.

• m
  • JonasMusicFan

4th? 5th? Nick :) Cute

Im surprised his lady leech wasnt with him.

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

love him :D

• kimmy4

sexy

he can pump me anyday!jk

• KeepTheFaith

His curls are love <3

They really are <333

You all wrong
    Miley 5″6
    selena5″5
    demi 5″2
    nick 5″8
    justin g 6″
    liam 6″4
    taylor 5″11

I thought Miley was 5’4.5-5’5?

• oooooooooooooooooooh

oh my God, Nicholas Jerry Jonas you are killing me!
    I’m orgasmic here!

• ashley.

i never found him ‘sexy’ before but for
    some reason i do now all because of these pictures?

weird.

• mileyluver15

I’m pretty sure demi is 5″3

• mileyluver15

NILEY 4 EVER!! OH YEAH THATS RIGHT NILEY PEOPLE RULE THE WORLD!! :)

remember_me
    Feb 4, 2010 @ 08:47 pm
    remember_me said:

diesel is pretty bad ass

no i dont remember you…lol..jk

• disney_girl

OU WHY I CANT DIRECTLY CHANGE MY ICON!

• HeyWoahHey

is that teddy geiger on your icon?
    __________

Yessss. I’ve loved him since…..’03-’04. And I’ve never seen him live. :'(

• remember_me

Yessss. I’ve loved him since…..’03-’04. And I’ve never seen him live. :'(

it was insane how he was a little kid with a really nice, deep voice

• whitesoxlove10

Oh my…..
    I want a ford f-150 so bad.
    He’s so lucky he can just go out and buy one haha.
    I don’t tjink it’ll be my 16th birthday present though sadly :/
    But who knows maybe the parents are just fooling with me?

does nick have natural curls

Nicholas is 5’11 here is my picture with him :]