Taylor Swift Sydney Australia ARRIVAL

taylor-swift-sydney-airport-444

Taylor arriving at Sydney Airport ahead of her Australian tour. WENN.

• Jessica

In less than 2 years she will go downhill fast.
    She cannot get higher awards that the grammy ones, and the odds of her winning as many as this year again are 99.9% low. Im sorry, i dont dislike her- but its trueee!!!
    And her live song didnt help much either to ppl who hated her and thought she got too many awards.
    Just think she looked a bit off performing with Stevie Nicks, she’s a legend and she didnt need to b signing a teeny bop song and SPECIALLY as back-up, my opinion tho<3

• HeyYouOkayNot

she looks beautiful:)
    BUT I don’t like her dress that much

I’d kill for her curls.

Stunning, as always.

I knew this was going to happen Wiona(have no idea oh to spell it) warned her. She shouldn’t have gone to fast now there is a Taylor Swift Backlash :(

• island.B

I’ve tried to curl my hair like her but it never turned out right

• itsme

I’m sorry, but her hair drives me INSANE. She needs to straighten it =/ I mean, I have naturally wavy hair,but I barely wear it natural.

• LoveLautner

Every turn a surprise. Every moment red-letter!

___________

I disagree. I have straight hair and you don’t know how much I’d give to have curly/wavy hair for just a day. And also, I don’t think Taylor looks that good with straight hair. :/ But anyway, we’re all entitled to our opinion. :)

_________

I disagree. I have naturally straight hair and you don’t know how much I’d give to have curly/wavy hair just for a day. And also, I don’t think Taylor looks good with straight hair. :/ But we’re all entitled to an opinion. :)

• LoveLautner

Damn, OU. You tell me my comment isn’t posted so I retype the whole thing and it turns out it went through? Nice.

Fifth comment in a row?

• LoveLautner

6th? Quite clearly I’m bored. Ha. :)

• litetime

Haha Love Lautner is cracking me up.

• MilesToLove

She has a cute dress <3

• litetime

It kind of looks like in my icon, their naked, but their really not lmao. I totally just noticed that.

• Pixita

Fugley

• MilesToLove

go swift!

• litetime

It’s so crazy, like I was sitting here, and for all this time, I totally forgot that in my state, we have a city called Taylor haha and everyone who lives there calls it “Taylor-Tucky” for some reason, even though it’s in Michigan.

• LoveLautner

Haha Love Lautner is cracking me up.

_____________

… I can’t tell if that’s a good thing or not, but thanks, I guess. :)

Pixita said:

Fugley

Hey, now, be nice, I mean, I haven’t thought Joe looks cute in awhile, but you don’t see me hoppin on over there like a bunny and calling him names, now do ya? Haha.

• litetime

… I can’t tell if that’s a good thing or not, but thanks, I guess. :)

It’s a good thing. Trust me.

• litetime

Man, OU posts die so quickly these days, its rather depressing. It used to be so much fun up in here, now it’s like ghost town..

• Kourtney

island.B said:
    I’ve tried to curl my hair like her but it never turned out right
    ******
    it’s really easy to do actually! I have really straight hair and I’ve done it. instead of putting your hair on the barrel clamping it down and then rolling it up, wrap your hair around the outside of the barrel and let it sit for a few seconds :)

• LoveLautner

It’s a good thing. Trust me.

_____________

Okay, well than I’m glad I made someone smile. :)

• island.B

I have wavy hair and I hate it
    & its really long too
    I just want to chop it all off some days

_____________

Ikr? Where is everyone?

• litetime

I like you’re Taylor Lautner smile. My mom likes him because she said he always seems happy and she likes people like that haha

• island.B

yea my cousin tried to teach me but I got pissed off
    I might try to do it today

• KeepTheFaith

hello my peoples :)))

Hiiii! I like your icon. Demi looks pretty :)

OT: AWWWW LOOK AT MY BB! lmao. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Lp9aNQFozo

• island.B

@ litetime
    Haha it Taylor Swift & T-Pain’s song =)

hey do like my new icon :D

________

I love it! :) I also love how whenever you change your icon, it’s to someone different. You never stick to the same person. :)

island.B said:

@ litetime
    Haha it Taylor Swift & T-Pain’s song =)

Oh..lol thanks I’ll have to look it up!

hello my peoples :)))

Hiiii! I like your icon. Demi looks pretty :)
    =====

Someone should tell Taylor “That’s NOT how you’re supposed to wear your seatbelt!!!” If the car were to crash, that seatbelt would not save you by the way you’re wearing it!

• musiciseverything

Hello people. =]

• xostephxo176

Yes, Nick and Selena are adorable, and I saw them at muh show in Detroit, be jealous xo katie or whatever your name is haha :)

____

its steph :)

• KeepTheFaith

hello my peoples :)))

Hiiii! I like your icon. Demi looks pretty :)
    =====

Thankss :) :)

• MZ

litetime said:
    “You can’t stop the world.” I love Nick’s drumming and amazing little vocals in the back ground. She’s so lucky that’s her bestfriend, it’s like oh yeah no big deal, I’m just best friends with Nick Jonas lmao.

Stephen & Kristin?!
    Hell no.
    LC+Stephen<3

• xostephxo176

lets talk about nelena…. arent they just the cutest?

• A Taste of Honey

My hair is definitely tame as well. Thank gosh. Because San Diego = Humid.

• litetime

I just realized Taylor did a music video with the guy in my icon lmao. Man, I am slowww today, it must be the dreary weather.

• A Taste of Honey

” I knit sweaters, yo. Don’t test me *beep* ”

Hahah. Thug story.

hello my peoples :)))

Stephen & Kristin?!
    Hell no.
    LC+Stephen<3

Lmao, I know I liked both couples. I heard that Kristin and Stephen were only staying together because MTV wanted them to and he would chill with lauren when the cameras were off haha

• litetime

I wonder if Justin Bieber thinks Lights is hot lmao. She’s probably like wow, I’m from the same country as Bieberz FML. Just kidding haha

• LoveLautner

lets talk about nelena…. arent they just the cutest?

______

Talking about Nelena will lead to fights. Let’s rather not, shall we?

• KeepTheFaith

“You don’t wanna fight me
    In my extra small white tee”
    XP.I fricken love that song.

Haha. I love it too :)

hello my peoples :)))

_______

hey :)

• oxoemmaoxo

Taylor looks really pretty.

• MZ

I hope that’s true<33
    I never really liked Kristin.. she wasn’t very nice.

• MZ

lets talk about nelena…. arent they just the cutest?

Let’s not.

hello my peoples :)))

_______

hey :)
    =======
    hey do like my new icon :D

I hope that’s true<33
    I never really liked Kristin.. she wasn't very nice.

Haha yeah I’m pretty sure it is. That was like the whole issue in the first place is he was leaving Kristin for Lauren.

• jerseygirl

I know, thats what i was saying.
    People need to start starting shit, because its getting old.
    —————-
    Haha. You mean “stop starting shit”.

And I agree.

• LyricandMelody_

OMG this is the biggest load of crap I’ve ever heard and anyone who believes it is a serious dumba**. Nick would never, never call the paps, ever. You’re an idiot for even posting this.

==

Thanks.

• LyricandMelody_

Haha. You mean “stop starting shit”.

And I agree.

Haha. Opps.
    But yes.

• LucyWhite

Ahh, she looks happy :)
    But put your seatbelt on properly -.-

they shud get taylor swift hahaha

• iFail2Much

She’s so tall.
    Her dress is cute.

• teenvogue

i like her she seems really kewl!!! i think she is very talented, and people are always going to hate on the sucsesful ones. because they are jelouse or they were born retarded bitchy trolls!!

Selena is the BIGGEST Coat Tail Riding Hoe I EVER saw in my whole life! arghh She must be exhausted..

i picked it because the girl who first commented had a miley icon, so she clearly adores her. much like yourself. and let’s think. how many other stars have come under public dismay multiple times, especially for a major motion picture concert that hundreds of thousands of impressionable children saw…

oh right. just her. that is why she is exemplary.

• Anonymoose

heheheheheheheeee
    ME LOVE 2 SIGN OFF AND TYPE STUPID FINGS BOUT PPL, COS ME SO DUMB. ME BIG PUNANI. ME TOO SCARED TO TYPE FROM REAL ACCOUNT. ME DONT WANT 2 BE GROWN MATURE PERSON. ME SO DUMB. hehehehehe.

I like Taylor, and everything… But I hate how I can see the top of her rib bones.. :/

• coffeecoffeecoffee

She is too cute.

______________________

she’s thin. she always has been. it’s not like she’s lost weight. she’s also ridiculously tall. she’s pretty much perfect. if she weren’t a singer she’d probably make a gorgeous model. sounds like someone’s jealous.

• YouBelongWithMe

Haters flush yourselves in a toilet

LucyWhite
    Feb 5, 2010 @ 03:18 pm
    LucyWhite said:

Ahh, she looks happy :)
    But put your seatbelt on properly -.-
    __________________

at least she’s wearing it. unlike miley has numerous times in photos/videos. it has nothing to do with “proper”. a lap belt without a chest strap can save your life in a crash. thus, this would still save her. it would likely break a rib or two. but she’s still wearing it. thats the point.

http://twitpic.com/11kocy – @NickJonas is a #bumber :D [I saved the tweets

I’m scared. I think @nickjonas is having a mental breakdown… at least he didn’t add a : ) after the HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He misspelled bummer lol

• coffeecoffeecoffee

YouBelongWithMe said:

Haters flush yourselves in a toilet
    ________________________________

You tell them YBWM!!!

• YouBelongWithMe

You tell them YBWM!!!
    LOL they should

No, Im a huge fan of her.
    Dont try and pick a fight over the internet.. There anit nothing to fight about.
    Jeeez.

• ET

She can’t see the way your eyes, light up when you smile.

• SellyismygirlCrush

she so classy

• I am who i am whatever that means

_____________
    Im really curious to know why do you guys always feel the need to bring Miley in everything…i mean was there not another example you could pick? I know Miley is not the best role model to exist but to pick on her everytime someone else lacks a certain ability is ridic! You could have just said that it’s better than not wearing the seat belt at all…see no need bring up miley u know!

She should stay there.

Taylor Swift sucks !
    She can’t sing.

• LyricandMelody_

Apparently,

“A Fan who was taking pictures with Selena Gomez & Nick Jonas when they were on a date, says Nick Jonas called the Paparazzi himself.”

stunning as always can’t wait to see her on sunday

ugh she is sooo damn ugly

• KeepTheFaith

Is anyone still on this post?

• jerseygirl

Feb 5, 2010 @ 02:38 pm
    LyricandMelody_ said:

Apparently,

——————-
    And how, exactly, would a fan know that? Unless Nick told her himself, that’s bs.

• jerseygirl

I’m happy you’re here. :D

• Anonamas

Lemons. Lemons galore.

Apparently,

_____________________

• LyricandMelody_

I know, thats what i was saying.
    People need to start starting shit, because its getting old.

if you notice, she has the same bag but in a different colour. ryt? if im not mistaken the other one is green. LOL

Hola, musiciseverything!

My new couple I like that of course broke up *tear* is Dalex Demi and Alex<3

Hello people. =]

__________

Hey! :)

hey do like my new icon :D

________

===============
    hahah that coz i love everyone i dont judge them and i want to show that by changing my icon to different people u get me :)

• lovatocyrusjonaslove

I like your icon Demi looks really pretty.

Hello people. =]
    ====
    hello how r u?

Why do so many people think it’s alright to wear your seatbelt under your arm instead of over your shoulder (like it’s supposed to be)??

• supercalifragilisticoespialidoso

BEAUTIFUL.

• KeepTheFaith

Hi musiciseverything :)

• lalalalea

nice dress (;

• mileyluver15

shes my fashion icon shes always soo happy and pretty and i love her dresses! seriously guys shes the best role model ever and shes sooo down to earth if anyone talks bad about her omgosh seriously she has nothing bad about her i know other celebs have some bad things about them like i love miley cyrus but i admit she has some things i dont like about her but taylor swift omgosh uhhmazing!!! dont talk trash about herRRR

• musiciseverything

I’m doing great. How’s everybody doing? =]

• litetime

I’m doing good. Just a little tired, hungry, and cold. So, I’m gonna grab some chips, rock my purple hoodie, and yeah, chill on OU for a tad until something better comes my way.

LAALLAA LLAA nice LALALAlea I LOVE YOUR DP

• KeepTheFaith

Stop posting that. If someone wanted to reply to your comment the first time they would have.

_____________

And that is why you are so awesome.

• xostephxo176

coolio!

• HeyYouOkayNot

Hi there girls:) and guys:)?

• A Taste of Honey

Keepthefaith

I love your icon.

• vEAmelia

Your data close to this post is useful and scholars should easily use it for their pay essays papers or custom term paper. I do guess that will be a pretty great solution for people which do not really have enough time to purchase essays. But for me, it is better to utilize an assistance of the website writing services.

musiciseverything said:

I’m doing great. How’s everybody doing? =]
    ======
    am doing good haha thanks gor asking :)

• KeepTheFaith

I’m doing great. How’s everybody doing? =]

I’m doing good. Just a little bored so I’m here on OU :)

• Adrienne

i live in Sydney, Australia and no-on ever comes here! Except Nick Jonas’ practically confirmed last night to our Australian radio last night that JB are touring here this year, yay!
    But IM GOING TO TAYLOR SWIFT TONIGHT!

• musiciseverything

I really love your icon. Very pretty. =]

I’m doing great. How’s everybody doing? =]

______________

Good thanks :) Sooo, have you read Tempted yet? haha.

• musiciseverything

Omg. Yes I have. It was amazing. The ending is very sad. Poor Zoey. =[

• litetime

Aw, I’m happy that Nick and them are finally going to Australia :)

• KeepTheFaith

Keepthefaith

I love your icon.

Thank you!
    I really like your icon too. :)

_____________

And that is why you are so awesome
    =======
    LOL NO YOU are :DD

Omg. Yes I have. It was amazing. The ending is very sad. Poor Zoey. =[

_______

I know! And what a way for it to end, right? Ugh. And Heath was my fave guy… :(

lovatocyrusjonaslove said:

I like your icon Demi looks really pretty.
    =========
    i don’t know if is me or musiciseverything BUT thank you i think :D

• musiciseverything

Eh. Heath is alright. He was kind of annoying. I love Stark though. He’s bad ass. lol. But don’t they have a new book coming out called Burned?

LOL NO YOU are :DD

__________

No, you. There’s no point in arguing.

__________

Yip. But in my country we’re only getting it in August. :( And Stark was running a very close second. I think he might’ve been my fave if he was in the series for longer. Because I had 8 books to get to like Heath and only like 2 or 3 for Stark.

• Leena

she is so pretty.

• LoveLautner

I have Jump Then Fall stuck in my head.

• musiciseverything

I don’t know when we’re getting the new book though. This sucks. I can’t wait all the way to August. It will kill me. But yea Stark is the best. Then it would be Darius for me. Eric is a douche though. I wanted to stab him after I read the book.

LOL NO YOU are :DD

__________

No, you. There’s no point in arguing.
    =====
    oh PLEASE ur nice, non judgemental, pretty and funny may i say more DUDE ur AWESOME

• If the moon fell down tonight

What are you gus talking about on here?

• If the moon fell down tonight

dont judge
    I love your icon! :)

_________________

haha. Me. Too. I actually only liked erik for the first book (cos there was no one else to like), but second book onwards, he annoyed me. And might I say, that I never trusted Loren.

___________

You’re all of those things. C’mon now. We all know who’s more awesome. (YOU)

If the moon fel… said:

dont judge
    I love your icon! :)
    =====
    Thank You very much i like ur one to Nemi cute :)

• musiciseverything

I like Eric in the first book as well. Then he became a douche. I never trusted Loren either. He was always fishy to me. And with him being with Neferet didn’t help either. Neferet is a bitch. Kalona should kill her ass. =]

___________

You’re all of those things. C’mon now. We all know who’s more awesome. (YOU)
    =====
    please we can argue about this BUT we both own who is awesome coughYOU cough

• HeyYouOkayNot

lalala:P

___________

He so should.:)
    Have you been to the website? They have pictures of the characters there and the only ones that looked like who I pictured were Erin and Stevie-Rae. The others looked completely different to what I thought.

• HeyYouOkayNot

What are you going to do this weekend guys?

• musiciseverything

Yes I have. Stevie Rae looks exactly like I thought she would. So does Aphrodite. The other don’t. Zoey doesn’t look like anything in the book.

• lalalalea

LAALLAA LLAA nice LALALAlea I LOVE YOUR DP
    – –
    LALALALALA LALALAALALA ANNONYMOUS TY :D

• Alterego

She looks stunning.

Feb 5, 2010 @ 01:48 pm
    mileyluver15 said:

Why you people have to bring miley into everything is she the ultimate god to all the haters that she has to be compare to everyone because she the highest in everything?

Let the girl rest geezz!

Miley didnt do nothing people did thing to her not the other way around.. she has always been sweet to everyone and in returned people stole her things and embarrassed, sue her, friend betray her when she help them. she had everything throwing at her and she still standing to me.

A role model is miley because all the people did awful thing to her and she didn’t break down she fought back with her talent and face the world to me she my hero. she showed never let anyone bullie you around even if they embarrased you and friend turn their back when you need them. screw them and do what you are here to do in this world and keep your head up high!! nobody else has taught that but miley.

• Molly

*gag*

• hi

now demi how did I know know you would be on this post as well…. bye wednesday adams.

• GoldenGal9311

Love the dress.

She looks like a mole rat.

awe why torture Australia with that horrible “singing” voice!

• Kourtney

if you could see that I’m the one who understands you, been here all along, so why can’t you seeeeeeee, you belong with me.

• tina
  • tami

she’s soo flat….:S

What the fuck is wrong withh ppl she didn’t pick herself for the awards she didn’t go to the grammy people and say let me perform are die. she was asked to perform and she was chosen by the grammy people for those awards. jeez everyone knows she has week vocals but millions of people still love her and her music so back off UGH. what was she suppose 2 say no i don’t want those grammys and i refuse 2 perform with 1 of my idols be real people if you wanna be mad at someone be mad at the people who choose the grammy winners remember this isn’t picked by fans this was picked by the people in charge of the grammys.

ok rant over but it just pissed me of that people r hating on her for something she can’t control. she didn’t asked 2 be grammy performer or choose herself for the categories she won.

__________________

<3 yay i enjoy people standing up for her. she deserves her accolades and she is a wonderful artist. people need to stop bitching.

=========
    aaaaaaaaahhhhhh i love that book am in the 6th book right now when is the movie coming out?

• MZ

I couldn’t get into those Marked books. I don’t really know why.

• LoveLautner

am not lying :D ur one of the coolest person i’ve meet :)) and that the whole truth and yes i LOVE your Charlie and the Chocolate Factory quote :)))

____________

haha. Okay fine. I think we can both agree that we think the other is awesome. :)

I don’t like it.

_______

Okay. :)

____________

==========
    ok fine i agree :)

• LoveLautner

And I could tell you his favourite colour’s greeeen!

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Does Miley add the tags hereself?
    LOL

• MZ

And I could tell you his favourite colour’s greeeen!

And I could tell you that I’m a creepy stalker that sits outside his bedroom on a tree nearby.. but if he asked me I’d lie.

;)

___________

See, now I stopped reading there cos I didn’t understand that. Well, I think I might, but I can’t be sure. :/

;)

___________

LOL. I guess that song doesn’t make her sound very sane. haha. :)

• dont jugde

when is Marked the movie coming out?

• MZ

LOL. I guess that song doesn’t make her sound very sane. haha. :)

She does sound like a bit of a stalker sometimes not gonna lie.

But I do find the fact that she drives past ex-boyfriends houses to check up on them hilarious.

• LoveLautner

when is Marked the movie coming out?

__________

… They’re making a movie?

• LoveLautner

She does sound like a bit of a stalker sometimes not gonna lie.

___________

… She, she does that? That’s not creepy. Not at all.

• dont jugde

when is Marked the movie coming out?

__________

… They’re making a movie?
    ======
    ye i think next year i cant wait am reading the 6th book right now well i have to go now bye hope u had a great day :)

• SparksFly

I love her outfit. :)

• HeyYouOkayNot

don’t stand
    don’t stand so
    don’t stando so close to me (8)

• discoheavenn.

Taylor is starting to piss me off in the last time. She looks pretty here though.

____________

Bye!

• discoheavenn.

I love reading LoveLautner’s comments and I won’t lie. :)

• MZ

… She, she does that? That’s not creepy. Not at all.

She said it on Ellen once! HAHA! :)

I think it’s this one:

• LoveLautner

I love reading LoveLautner’s comments and I won’t lie. :)

_______________

*blushes*

Aw, shucks. :)

dudes

• LoveLautner

She said it on Ellen once! HAHA! :)

I think it’s this one:

____________

lol! Thanks for the link. :)

• discoheavenn.

I love reading LoveLautner’s comments and I won’t lie. :)

_______________

*blushes*

Aw, shucks. :)

_______________

Haaah. -grins wide-

• MZ

Zoey is a gross name.

please we can argue about this BUT we both own who is awesome coughYOU cough

_________

You know what? I’m just gonna say this once and for all. You’re more awesome. K? Now no arguing back, because what you will be doing is lying and that is frowned upon by most societies.

(P.S. Do you like my Charlie and the Chocolate Factory quote? haha.)

Zoey is a gross name.

________

Why? I like it. Although I prefer Chloe to Zoey.

• musiciseverything

I’m sorry I gotta go guys. Bye. =]

the girl had a great year. they all just need 2 back off and let her enjoy her win jeez! if they wanna be mad at someone be mad at the industry people that picked her. those people who pick her 2 win those categories should get the backlash not her. its not her fault she won. she just a kid doing what she loves 2 do writing songs that she relates 2, people r loving it hence why she sells so many albums she may not have the best vocals but she must be doing something rite cuz she selling more than any of these people bashing her. i wonder if people realize the more they hate on her the more she seems to sell. i think it unfair for people 2 think its ok 2 attack her just cuz she is succeeding she works just as hard as the people who think they have the rite 2 hate on her. i think its save 2 say that they all know it takes more than talent 2 make it in hollywood you need that it factor that make people like you and wanna see more of you. hence y miley is famous not demi hence why kesha is killing on the charts her rebel attitude intrigues people + her catchy lyrics its why even selena is selling more than demi she a sweetheart so people wanna see her succeed hence why even though she doesn’t have the best vocals people still give her a shot + she has catchy songs even people who hate her admit they like some of her songs same with miley i know people who hate her but can’t help loving pitusa

• HeyYouOkayNot

musiciseverything said:

I’m sorry I gotta go guys. Bye. =]
    bye!

• MZ

Why? I like it. Although I prefer Chloe to Zoey.

I don’t like it.

please we can argue about this BUT we both own who is awesome coughYOU cough

_________

(P.S. Do you like my Charlie and the Chocolate Factory quote? haha.)
    ==========

____________

I pictured Aphrodite… prettier, I think. Also, the marks didn’t look right. I always pictured them on the side of forehead. But turns out in the book it actually says in the middle.

did u know taylor swift has some occult connections?

• litetime

I can’t believe Nick and Selena becoming friends again has driven hoards of people off of a gossip site. Man, now I know why they enjoy keeping their personal lives under wraps, if they know how much drama and stress it causes people

________

Me too. :) I love how he never seems to not be enjoying himself.

• litetime

Me too. :) I love how he never seems to not be enjoying himself.

LOL, I know, he has a really cute smile :)

• litetime

I hate when in the summer, my hair gets all frizzie, and I can’t tame it down haha its so annoying. I have really thick hair, which sometimes is a good thing, but not during the summer.

• litetime

I’m listening to What did I do to you’re heart? Can you imagine if the JOnas brothers came out with a country album? OMJ, I would be first in line to grab it. Aww, I just noticed you can hear Kevin I think in the background lmao. And I have had the CD for how long now?! Lmao.

• island.B

“You don’t wanna fight me
    In my extra small white tee”
    XP.I fricken love that song.

• LoveLautner

I guess I’m lucky in the sense that all I have to do is brush my hair in the morning. It behaves 95% of the time and doesn’t react to any type of weather.

• KeepTheFaith

I don’t think it’s really Nick and Selena’s friendship that are driving the people away from here. It’s the Nelena fans.

But back to Taylor, she looks pretty and I like her dress. She’s probably one of the few people who could pull it off lol.

island.B said:

“You don’t wanna fight me
    In my extra small white tee”
    XP.I fricken love that song.

LOL, what song is that? I’ve never heard it before.

taylor is becoming so overrated. i used to like her a lot. now, not so much. all her performances live are horrible. the girl is tone deaf! i have to admit, she is a great songwriter but she cannot sing. she should just stick to being a songwriter. the only reason she has blown up so much is because of 2 hits, the kanye incident, and her breakup with joe jonas. ppl love her because she’s nice and a good role model, not for her talent. that’s all i’ve got to say

• xoxokatie8

i want someone to love me for who i ammmm

• Chelsea

i won’t even waste my time defending her against “haters”(man, i hate that word!) i wouldn’t call myself her biggest fan seeing as i only started liking her like november last year but still why did i dislike her in the first place? cuz my mom said she had no stage prescense. (mny mom’s a bit cynical of everything.) so i just adopted that view. and this is what a LOT of people are doing on OU. one lousy ‘rat’ comment and soon everyone is saying it. it’s not even as if you all believe it. it’s the same thing with selena and that stupid ‘fake’ comment. go check out her interview with jojo. does THAT seem fake to you? because if it is, then a whole lot of us are fake in this world too. i think taylor’s beautiful and i think all them darn “haters” know it too. and i also think i’d be pretty accurate in saying that the majority of people that hate on her are joe jonas fans. the other ones are just people who hate disney and just generally anyone with success and so sit about criticizing them. i’m not replying to any haters cause i’m not even in the mood to get into a fight when i KNOW that i am right. the girl’s got the grammies. end of story. you’re welcome to cry about it if you want.
    oh and btw, i think she has GREAT stage prescence! :)
    and i love the jobros.

• pleasebemine56

I love her shoes :D

• discoheavenn.

_________

I completely agree with you. Her voice isn’t as great as everyone says, especially not live.

most of us don’t hate her. we just don’t like her voice. and learn how to spell. stage PRESENCE has nothing to do with vocal talent. taylor swift just can’t vocally sing well live without extra help