Miley & Liam SUPER BOWL @ Tisdale’s

tis-super
miley-liam-super-bowl-344

Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth going to Ashley Tisdale‘s Super Bowl party. INF.

wat the??????????????????

REALLY?
    SHE SUCKS!!!

wAIT HOW DO THEY KNOW MILEY WENT TO ASHLEYS HOUSE FOR A SUPERBOWL PARTY ??

Maybe cause they were walking there

• Mileyyy_

MILEY ALWAYS LOOOKS hOTT, AND I’M A GIRL, So that’s wierd to say but she is HOTTTTT (:

• SellyismygirlCrush

It’s A Party In The USA !!

• iFail2Much

Love her outfit.

• Mileyyy_

That still doesnt give proof that she was at ashleys superbowl party, lol.

• disneyfan

hAVE YOU see Selena cover Bidi Bidi Bom Bom? She sounds great :)

• disneyfan

sorry about the change of topic :(

miley is looking hot!! girl work that boy toy

• iFail2Much

Except the Jean.

• Daydreamer…

You know, Miley is growing on me. She seems to have been staying out of drama. And she’s been with this dude for a while. They make a cute couple. :D

• hpaddictedx

Omg Miam <3

hAVE YOU see Selena cover Bidi Bidi Bom Bom? She sounds great :)
    __

Does this look like a fucking selena post? gtfo

• Ron has red hair.

I love that denim shirt.

• Mileyyy_

Miley is like kinda hugging Liam and that JERRKK is just with his effing hands in his pockets, hug her back MORON, ugh i hate that douche ! (:

• hpaddictedx

Her jeans are hot but I would wear them with less rips

• Ron has red hair.

Wow, I haven’t been on oceanup in like a week. WHOA WHOA WHOA.

• Mileyyy_

hAVE YOU see Selena cover Bidi Bidi Bom Bom? She sounds great :)
    __

Does this look like a fucking selena post? gtfo

___________

lmfaoaoa im laughing. That was funny, and yeah this isnt a selena post moron! (:

hAVE YOU see Selena cover Bidi Bidi Bom Bom? She sounds great :)

She sounds good. but her dance move are awful the real selena dance like wow but she is no where near the talent of selena Q

• HOT DAYUMMM

Ron has red hair.
    haha please you were on here like 3 days ago LOL

Mileyyy_ said:

__

She’s holding HIS ARM, dumbass. Sit the fuck down

• Dumaaa ?

I`m in love with Miley`s new hair color!!

I hope she keeps it for awhile! :)

• Mileyyy_

Mileyyy_ said:

__

She’s holding HIS ARM, dumbass. Sit the fuck down

___________

Thnx for the compliment, and im sitting down btw. and calm ur nipples please, this is my opinion so why dnt u do me a favor nd SIT THE FCK DOWN, HA !

• Mercedes

what post is everybody at?

Ron has red hair.
    haha please you were on here like 3 days ago LOL
    ——————–
    Hey let me have my moment of pride…I said I was going to come on for twenty minutes a day and I did LESS than that…A for effort imo.

• mow.

HP YOU’RE BACK!

• hpaddictedx

HP YOU’RE BACK!
    Yes baby haha I’ve actually be back for awhile but I got distracted with Titanic.

• Ron has red hair.

Miley is just sexy. Like, she just naturally exudes sex appeal.

OMG, I HOPE ASHLEY TWEETS A PIC WITH MILEY :D

im not really a Miley fan but i find her and liam a cute couple! idk she just looks more mature with him than she did with Nick.

NELENA IS THE ONE WHO’S BORING AS HELL

—————

SO AGREED! i find them boring cause they keep hiding the fact theyre actually together! maybe if they came out and admitted theyre together they could look interesting

• Sammy

God, that bag!!! I’m in love with it!!!
    I need to know where she got it, does anyone know??

the just jared jr picture of miley and liam is cute

• cm

UGH! Liam’s next long awaited acting role will be Cyrus gotten or approved.

At least they’re not lying and denying the fact that he’s a cheater and she’s a boyfriend stealer like they did at the start.

• Ashleytisdalefan1259

MILEY YOU ROCK!!!! LOVE THE OUTFIT

• annamile

GORGEOUS! LOVE HERRR!

I don’t like them together. She never seems to have a smile on her face when they are together..but what do i know..
    this is just my opinion

• emma13

she looks so pretty. i love her jeans.

• KayKay

HELL YEAH SAINTS WHIIPED THAT ASS!

Liam is a totally douche.
    Every single picture I’ve ever seen of them together, Liam is always looking at the camera.
    It’s pretty damn obvious that he wants money && fame.
    Miley actually cares about him && he just wants fame && fortune.

Anyways, LOVVE Miley :)
    Gorgeous. As always :]

• GotJONAS .

Not a Miley Fan, but I love the outfit!

• fuck liam

Why is Miley always girpping onto him? He looks so annoyed and and i can’t blame him the girl is too clingy. I get that it’s normal to hold onto your boyfriends arm and hold hands but every single time there is photos of them she is either attatched to his arm or strangling him so he’ll kiss her. He only looks like he is happy with her 30% of the time.

liam wants $$$$

I’m hating her hair D:

I’m hating her hair D:
    ______________

AHOI! Why would you hate the hair? It’s awesome!

she’s theee EFFIN’ besssst!!!!

I’m hating her hair D:
    ______________

AHOI! Why would you hate the hair? It’s awesome!

too red

Feb 7, 2010 @ 10:36 pm

I’m hating her hair D:
    ______________

AHOI! Why would you hate the hair? It’s awesome!

too red
    ________________

Alright everyone his opinion =] it’s cool ;)

• twycgnb

love her denim jacket

not a lover of the shoes or jeans ahaha

NELENA IS THE ONE WHO’S BORING AS HELL

• Anonymousey

That last thumbnail is screaming for a caption contest.

• gkd13

liam looks distant

love this two together, and I just love how close she’s to Ashley

same <3

liam seriously need to GTFO miley can do sooo much better !!!! thats just what i think !!

• mow.

And I love her bad ass but not inappropriate americana outfits lately too

I know, my kinda girl.

• Ron has red hair.

I know, my kinda girl.
    —————

well they look cute together!!!
    idk but he looks so serius !!!:S:P
    love miles

• Cherry

They look so cute and i love her hair.

• hpaddictedx

Damn that Selena post is getting crazy.

they are a HOT couple.
    is it weird that I can totally picture them having a makeout session but not nelena? XD

• CupcakezLover

Daydreamer said:

Agreed. I’m starting to like her again. I hope it stays that way.

• Moonbeam
  • remember_me

cherry
    i love your icon. where’s it from?

• SellyismygirlCrush

hpaddictedx said:

Damn that Selena post is getting crazy.

____-

i know i can never enjoy a selena post makes me sad :(

I like her outfit though :)

• mow.

Damn that Selena post is getting crazy

I kinda wanna go over there and fuck with people. It’s fun. It’s what I do best.

im bored -_- la la la la la

• Demi & Miley <333

Demi was there too :) & i think Joe too …pics coming soon

• StarLightSTARbright

Dear lord what is she wearing.

• KeepTheFaith

I hope people are in here because I reallyyyy don’t wanna go to the Selena post.

• Mercedes

Damn that Selena post is getting crazy

it really is. i’m not going back in there.

• Mercedes

uh-oh dead post.

i love miley but liam is a douch :)

• Moonbeam

Got a plan. How can we annoy them?

• hpaddictedx

Do it I’m bored haha

• LaadyLovee

im pretty sure those may possibly be trace`s pants… lol

Miley looking good.

• Ron has red hair.

I agree %100.
    And I love her bad ass but not inappropriate americana outfits lately too.

Mom just gave me some $$$ YAY! hmmm. Nicks Album? ……. Nah. :P haha if i dont buy it my friends doesnt xD

Download illegaly Nick’s album and spend the money on something else.

• Moonbeam

Funny that Miley is a head shorter than Liam but their legs are almost the same length.

• Cherry

I wonder how long they will last?

cute.i wonder if zac and vanessa went..

• Cherry

LMAO

• Cherry

Peace out it’s 12:47 am here in Nyc, i have school tomorrow, and im tired

• JoeJonasGirl0676

I love Miley and everything but she really needs a new pair of jeans. lol

• Captcha

They seem to be in love, but i don’t know why i think they won’t last too much

• Cherry

If she wears those shoes again i will personally go to LA and rip them off her. Lover her :)

• Cherry

Honestly, i give it…..3-6 more months. I like them together though.

Honestly, i give it…..3-6 more months. I like them together though.

They’ll be over by June.

• Moonbeam

They will last 3-6 years at minimum.

yay! i love tisdale and cyrus!

I love her Joe and Demi were there too

• Moonbeam

So everybody went to the other post and left me with Miley alone.
    Well, I’m ok with that.

• fatin

nick went too , right ? i saw his tweet :)

hot dam. Miley and Liam look really good together….Liam is so manly.

So everybody went to the other post and left me with Miley alone.
    Well, I’m ok with that.

They’re too busy fighting about Selena’s singing skills lmao

i didn’t buy nick’s album there are illegal downloads out there. much better

• Moonbeam

Yes, he is. :)

Mileys so Beautiful!

• Nileyluvv

Miley Looks So pretty here she looks peaceful (:

IA. I don’t like him, he looks like a douche.

I love her Joe and Demi were there too

no joe was at his own party…demi is unknown

I’m afraid I don’t see the gorgeousness. :| Her face is quite haggard IMO, even with all the makeup.

Alas.

How long until the Last Song premieres, out of curiousity? Miam’s daily trips in front of the paps are beginning to bore me.

• StarLightSTARbright

mow. said:

Do it I’m bored haha

Lez go.

O this is going to be good ;)

• DesiGirl

I love that very last pic. She looks so ridiculously pretty. It’s weird how from some angles she’s totally gorgeous and from others she’s just normal, lol.

Alas.

You just described Selena and Nelena Your confusing them with miley

• JonasIsLife

FIRST! <3

I Love Them

• Mileyyy_

MILEY YOUR AMAZING LOVE YOUUU, FIRST !!

DNW THOSE JEANS!

• ME.

she looks HOT & u know it

• HOT DAYUMMM

WHO DAT?!

• Mileyyy_

wAIT HOW DO THEY KNOW MILEY WENT TO ASHLEYS HOUSE FOR A SUPERBOWL PARTY ??

• tootsie

i love her boooots

• tootsie

i love her boooots

Honestly, i give it…..3-6 more months. I like them together though.

They’ll be over by June.

I hope so. Hopefully, she’ll take a few months to herself and enjoy life without a boyfriend.

• Mayra.

Ok, I know I promise my self not to say anything hatefull on this site, but I have to say this “wow Nick and Selena are gettin what they want” take it as whatever you want!!!

• countrycutie14

Dude, she’s so gorgeous! hahaha. And I want her Jeans, cept with less rips, but that’s just me ;D

• remember_me

am i still blocked out?

apparently not so much for the 3 hours
    ha

• Apeshit_x

PEOPLE TWEET NICKJISTHEBOSS
    If we get it trending Kingsley eat a jar of pickel while listening to who I am.And he has to finish the jar and drink the juice before the album end.

Apeshit_x said:

PEOPLE TWEET NICKJISTHEBOSS

Selena does that all the time

• KeepTheFaith

Come out of hiding people! Don’t let this post die. I ddont wanna go to the Selena one :( :(

• ?

does she only have three outfits in her wardrobe?

love the girl, but seriously.

• Moonbeam

Was this the same party Demi tweeted about?

• hpaddictedx

i know i can never enjoy a selena post makes me sad :(
    I’m sorry ):

Aaaaah LOVE THIS GIRL =D <3

• rhiiiiiii

I want her hair. Bad.

• Mercedes

well this post is dead right now…so i’m off…to see the wizard of oz.

goodnight people

Moonbeam said:

Was this the same party Demi tweeted about?
    _________________
    I think Joe had a party.
    But she tweeted that she was a few minutes from her house at some point.

i hate that mother fucker !!!! love miley tho , and thats just MY opinion so dont start shit !!!!

i love their friendship!

• mow.

Hahaha oh I see, I missed everything tonight. I was partying it up with the fam.

I <3 Titanic. One of my favorite movies evuh.

• mow.

Do it I’m bored haha

Lez go.

love this two together, and I just love how close she’s to Ashley

• remember_me

it’s nice seeing miley out of drama

Miley is just sexy. Like, she just naturally exudes sex appeal.

17 year old are not sexy.

• Nileyluvv

I definitely think Liam is good for her I like that’s she out of the drama and controversies.

• SellyismygirlCrush

what post is everybody at?

__

prob the nelena one bitching at each other

• Ron has red hair.

17 year old are not sexy.
    ——————
    Yes, they are. Ahahaha. 14 year olds can be sultry in their own way.

• mow.

Miley is just sexy. Like, she just naturally exudes sex appeal

I agree %100.