Aaron Carter NO H8 CAMPAIGN Support

aaron-carter-no-h8

Aaron Carter joins the battle for Gay Marriage in California.

• Courtney

Wow. Good thing your a disgusting, ignorant human being. How is it up to you to dictate their love?

Modern secular psychology recognizes that men and women are psychologically and emotionally designed to complement one another. In regard to the family, psychologists contend that a union between a man and woman in which both spouses serve as good gender role models is the best environment in which to raise well-adjusted children. Psychology argues against gay marriage. In nature/physicality, clearly, men and women were designed to “fit” together sexually. With the “natural” purpose of sexual intercourse being procreation, clearly only a sexual relationship between a man and a woman can fulfill this purpose. Nature argues against gay marriage.

There are strong and logical arguments against gay marriage/same-sex marriage from contexts completely separated from the Bible. One does not have to be an evangelical Christian to recognize that marriage is between a man and a woman.

• juliecouture

Gay? Seriously? He’s been in every vagina in Hollywood.
    even mileys, selena and demis?

• juliecouture

ChikenLittle said:
    haha i just wrote :” gay?” because people were saying that!
    its was a question..
    idk anything about aaron!
    but he is hot..
    =============
    hes a walking std trust me hun its not worth it

Some of you people are real morons. Just because someone supports equality and gay rights, doesn’t mean that they themselves are gay. Honestly, turn off the Disney Channel and educate yourself about the world.

• mileyluver15

seriously this is soooo gross like omgosh u dont know how happy i was wen califorina got passed for not having gay marriages i was blown away!!

• mileyluver15

thats soo gay.
    hahaaha

• superJOEman

Aaron is looks sooo hot in these pictures!!!!

• ohmimiley

Hawt. Ive loved him ferreverr! :)

‘They don’t deserve the right because the point in getting married is to create a family.’

Not necessarily. There are plenty of people who don’t want children, or can’t have children that are married.
    Everyone DESERVES their rights. Everyone is created equal. Or that’s how it’s supposed to be.

• Joe

Thats cool how he support gay marriage and if i saw him i would say, Lets hook up. I ould say stay away from Women because they want your money and use you for sex. If he was mine, i will say that i love you.

• Allison

His pictures turned out great! Love them. So glad to see him & others supporting a great cause.

As for all the stupid comments, as someone said above: grow up.

(replying to this) – Feb 8, 2010 @ 08:59 pm
    Courtney said:

———————

On the contrary you are the ignorant one. Why am I ignorant for stating what I believe and what is true? You can think what you want, but “Love” as you described it in my opinion is not about getting married. When you “Love” someone you don’t need to be married. You can love your friends your family and your bf/gf without being married to them. I really don’t hate anyone and I don’t tend to judge anyone for being gay, but if it comes down to if I agree with what gay couples are doing and if I agree with them getting married I DON’T and I NEVER will. It is a SIN and I will never agree to this. These gay couples are already living in sin and I don’t see any point in them getting married. God made us male and female, designed to complement each other physically, emotionally, and spiritually. Two men or two women coming together can never live out God’s intent for His creation. End of Story.

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Aaron Cart is 1 million percent straight. Just cause hs’s on the NoH8 compaign doesn’t mean he’s gay. bahahahaha A lot of straight celebs are on it like I think Kirstie Alley is one of them.

he’s not gay.. haha some of you are idiots. he supports the campaign, which is a really good one btw

• ChikenLittle

haha i just wrote :” gay?” because people were saying that!
    its was a question..
    idk anything about aaron!
    but he is hot..

• Courtney

Whether or not love is about marriage is not the question. They should have the RIGHT to marry. It should be their choice, their decision. I believe in God as well, and God’s will. But I also believe in equality. And discriminating against a group of people based solely on their sexual preference is wrong.

• Kaylaxo

>.>

They totally stole the tape-over-your-mouth idea from the pro-life campaign with the red tape and word “life” over it. With the “natural” purpose of sexual intercourse being procreation.
    Regards louis vuitton handbags

• kristy

Totally agree!
    First Corinthians 6:9 states: homosexuals are unrighteous and will not inherit the kingdom of God. Both homosexual desires and actions are condemned in the Bible, it is clear that homosexuals “marrying” is not God’s will, and would be, in fact, sinful.
    It a written fact I don’t know why people are so ignorant and lustful.

Any artist who is in this campaign looses my respect completely.

Not everybody shares this belief. It wouldn’t be called ignorance, just contrasting opinions. You can have your beliefs, I can have mine. But there is no reason for anyone to be arguing over it all. Quite obviously, no one is going to change their opinion. We should just leave it at that.

Courtney said:

Any person can marry whoever he or she pleases, with certain RESTRICTIONS that are true for everyone. You can’t marry a a close blood relative, a child, a person who is already married, or a person of the same sex. These restrictions apply equally to everyone; there is no discrimination here. The problem is, some people don’t like the restrictions.
    True discrimination functions against an unchangeable identity, such as gender or color. Homosexuality is a lifestyle, a chosen behavior. Even sexual orientation is changeable. It’s not easy; but it is possible.

————————

Yes, I understand that you are saying that some couples can’t or don’t want children, but that doesn’t change what I said. Man did not invent marriage… God did. He invented and ordained marriage as the foundation for all human society when He gave Eve to Adam and pronounced them man and wife. Marriage is one of those institutions that is found in every human culture. Across the globe and across the ages, marriage has always been defined the same way: one man and one woman in a committed relationship, providing a safe place to bear and raise children. In the Bible: marriage is the lifetime union of a man and a woman, primarily for the purpose of building a family and providing a stable environment for that family.

Also like I said before everyone has the same rights. Any person can marry whoever he or she pleases, with certain RESTRICTIONS that are true for everyone. You can’t marry a a close blood relative, a child, a person who is already married, or a person of the same sex. These restrictions apply equally to everyone; there is no discrimination here. The problem is, some people don’t like the restrictions and that’s why they are trying to change them.

• Courtney

Although, that is not completely true, considering in some places those marriages are actually fully legal. I do see your point. And I respect your beliefs, despite calling you ignorant earlier. And I do apologize for that. I guess, I just have a lot of very close friends who are homosexual, and they are very happy with themselves. It just saddens me that they may never be able to walk down the aisle in their own home town. Clearly, neither of us is going to change our minds. So let’s just agree to disagree and leave this post in peace, yeah?

I know someone who attempted to change their orientation because their parents hated them for their homosexuality. They ended up being miserable for more than 10 years before committing suicide.
    You can’t change who you are. Not completely anyways.

Actually I think she meant back in the time. Like he’s engaged now, so he won’t be in anybody’s vagina any time soon.

Courtney said:

—————-

Okay let’s do just that. After all, in the end the one who will judge us for our actions is God.
    Thanks for apologizing it’s never nice to insult people and I apologize for calling you ignorant back.
    God bless!

• Aaron Carter

I am gay.

You can’t change who you are. Not completely anyways.

I can understand this is some cases, but more than half of the gay community is gay by preference in my opinion. Also, I understand that some gay people can’t change, but that doesn’t mean they have to live in sin. They can simply choose not to have a partner.

he looks really hott here lol but he dosent do anythin anymore O.o

That would be a terribly lonely life though.

And yes, some people I think do just live that lifestyle because it’s the ‘trendy’ thing to do nowadays. But those who are truly and honestly can’t live any other way, do deserve their happiness.

This campaign to me is ridiculous. Gay people who have a partner are already living in sin. So what is the point to getting married? People can say what ever they want, but my opinion is not going to change.

That would be a terribly lonely life though.

Bottom line it’s their choice to either live in sin or not, God will judge them in the end. If they think that having a gay partner in this life will make them happy they probably will suffer the consequences when they are to be judged. But I don’t think that they should have the right to get married. They don’t deserve the right because the point in getting married is to create a family. These benefits are inherent to families. The essence of marriage is about building families. Homosexual relationships cannot build families legitimately. They have to borrow from heterosexual relationships or technology to create children.

you don’t have to be gay to pose for NOH8 you ignorant children.

juliecouture said:
    Gay? Seriously? He’s been in every vagina in Hollywood.
    even mileys, selena and demis?

i’m sure she meant in every ADULT vagina worth being inside of. miley, selena and demi are kids…no one wants to be inside there besides the ugly rat looking jonas and the other disney channel people.

Hey i love him, he’s awesome

Can you say washed up has been looking for publicity.

• Chelsea-Rose

Gay? Seriously? He’s been in every vagina in Hollywood.

• demi_fuckin_lovato

________________________________________
    the point is that they’ll have rights..you know those things that you have and idk occasionally come in handy

Youtube “dance with me aaron carter” its an AWESOME song. :)

In my opinion gay people shouldn’t have the right to get married. It’s already sin enough that they have partners.

First off, let’s get one thing straight. NOT EVERYONE IS A CHRISTIAN. Not everyone believes in a god or gods. This country was founded on the idea and belief that EVERYONE should have the right to believe what they like.

Most of the founding fathers of America (George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Paine, Benjamin Franklin, etc.) were Deists. They believed that a higher power created the universe, but that God was unable to interfere with human life or the natural laws of the universe. They rejected all other supernatural events and held that truths were revealed through reason instead of religion. They were heavily influenced by and involved in science and philosophy. Deism does not fall under the umbrella of Christianity because it rejects the trinity of God, the divinity of Jesus, miracles, prophecy, etc.

Even Abraham Lincoln was an atheist. The men who worked to make this country great and just were NOT textbook Christians.

There’s such a thing as separation between church and state, which we don’t see very often, but this would fall under that category. To some, marriage is less to do with religion and more with being with a person you love and care about.

I’m atheist, I’m queer, and although I don’t go around shouting it out, I believe we should all have the same rights as EVERYONE else. Just like with the women’s suffrage and civil rights movements, this is a prejudice and oppression we will overcome. And hopefully I’ll live to see a more tolerant and accepting America.

• demi_fuckin_lovato

he is not hot but his eyes look nice… **NO H8**

• Courtney

Dude. He was my soulmate when I was 12. Hahaha.

• ImAwesome

is he gay?

• ChikenLittle

he is hot!!
    who is him??
    gay?

• Kaylaxo

I always liked Nick better. Does anyone remember their duet? I was obsessed with that song. I think it’s called “she wants me”.

• Kaylaxo

He’s the dude that dated Hilary duff and Lindsay Lohan at the same time.

haha he’s not gay. My friend is very close with him.

cheap mbt shoes
    cheap emu boots
    cheap christian louboutin

hes hot n cold

• Aaron Carter

I am gay.

because he is gay.

You’re kind of an asshole.

hes gay?