Demi Lovato VOTO LATINO PSA SHOOT

• ~!@#$%^&*()_+

Sparkles_xx said:

Okay, Love her, but I thought she was italian. Isn’t Selena the latino one? Or am I completely stupid… anyway, just wondering?

she’s latino, italiano, native and irish :P

at her laugh…lol

• DemiandMileyPones

I love her, her laugh is so cute. :P

my friend’s story is super good, you should read it! :)

______

I’m actually reading it.. I’m loving it so far. :)

• disney_girl

what happen to ur icon its blank

Comment posted on perez about Selena singing/Nelena on Perez. Lmao. Wow. For the record I DID NOT WRITE THIS. I’m just reposting it so don’t get all mad at me. Anyway here it is:

How can people think this girl is a good performer? Her voice is terrible and her dancing is so awkward to watch it’s almost painful. She’s wearing a glittery vest while twirling on a stage and that’s supposed to be performing? I don’t speak spanish so that draws even more attention to the fact that she really has no range. As for the Jonas kid he looks like he’s comatose. At least I presume he was the one in the red staring blankly ahead. I’m pretty sure he could not have looked more bored. I wish I was there so we could of had a ‘who hates their life more because they have to listen to this contest’ I don’t know who would win. Isn’t he trying to be seen as a more legitimate artist? Why is nobody informing him that getting publicity for being seen at a Disney concert with a girl who can’t sing isn’t going to help him be taken seriously?

• Sparkles_xx

ROFLMFAO could NOT have been said better!!! xD
    I’m pretty sure I know who said it, too… (not me, just someone I kind of know, I think… I’ll have to ask… and tell them how amazing they are xD)

• DemiandMileyPones

I love her laugh.

gossipfasho already posted this.. come on OU

• JB rocks my socks

anyway this was hella long ago wasnt it?

Haha, who cares if you’re first to comment? That’s an achievement..

• nia

She looks pretty :]

• DinoGirl

I can’t watch it. What is she PSAing?

• Trollsindahouse

YES! A Demi post, finally.

aww she looks beautiful! love her ?

• Trollsindahouse

gossipfasho already posted this.. come on OU

_________________

OceanUp is always behind.

Want Gossip???? Follow Me: http://www.twitter.com/thehiddensource

• DinoGirl

Looks like it.
    Apparently, so is being 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th.
    :P

Herlaugh is so funny and extra loud ha

• manny

I love her, her laugh is so cute. :P

my friend’s story is super good, you should read it! :)

• blingbling

DinoGirl said:

Looks like it.
    Apparently, so is being 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th.
    :P
    ___
    I was going to break my record ,but people started commenting.

• xostephxo176

i was staring at her butt the whole time. oh wait thats just her chin.

just kidding i love her no hate. :)

• 30secondstomarsforevr<3

hey you can see her butt chin. I forgot aout it for a while.

• DinoGirl

You probably should do that on a dead post.
    New posts – there’s no way. Haha.
    Plus, everyones gotta scroll throught that. Lol.

• anonino

demi es la mejor linda voz balleza la reina de disney el jueves el duo con joeeeeeee los dos se ve lindo juntos

• Sparkles_xx

• disney_girl

this is what im waitong for..

they are both italian and latina

• Trollsindahouse

Demi’s ass FTW!

• Sparkles_xx

disney_girl said:

they are both italian and latina

ohh, aha alright, I get it xD

i lover her eyebrows..

Demi’s mother is 100% Irish

Her biological dad is Italian

the step dad is mexican

• ~!@#$%^&*()_+

lmao , oh Mario :P

• Ron has red hair.

She reminds me of the girl that plays Annie on 90210 when she acts.

I lovee Demi <3 She’s amazing!!! I just don’t know why she ditched Selena and Taylor for Miley… eww! Selena and taylor are so much better, talented, classier, and just all around amazing compared to Miley. Demi’s life though. Can’t hate her… only Miley :D

First!!!!!

Demi’s mother is 100% Irish

Her biological dad is Italian

the step dad is mexican

HOW DID YOU KNOW?!

• blingbling

2NDDDDD

WTF? She concider’s herself latina cuz her stepfather is mexican? Ummm Ok

• JB rocks my socks

2nd??/

• blingbling

3thhhhhhhh

NO COMMENT..I’M BLANK

cool opinions
    funny how your on oceanup then..
    get a life.
    please.
    IM GOING TO TAKE HIM SERIOUSLY.
    WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO BE SERIOUS?
    CHIILLL

• blingbling

4THHHHHH

• blingbling

5THHHHH

• blingbling

6THHH

I heard one of her friends mentions her as an italian girl..I forgot who it was

• JB rocks my socks

wtf I was marked as f-ing spam

b

• TEXT%
  • n

g

d

e

• DemiLovatoFan28

she looks so pretty she is just a perfect role model :)

• CupcakezLover

Aww man I can’t see the video. =[

THAT IS WHAT PEREZ SAID LIARS!
    Look at that little cutie pie go!!

Selena Gomez paid mad props to one who came before her, the late, great Selena, by covering her track, Bidi Bidi Bom Bom!, last night at the San Antonio Rodeo!!

Who knew she could speak Spanish????

And do our eyes deceive us?? Is that Nick Jonas watching from the side stage?? Curious, very curious indeed!!

• Anonamas

1st through 6th is for idiots.

• Mercedes

well isn’t this interesting? -_-

f

• disney_girl

this post is totally dead…

• Nadia

She is one of the beautiful girls. I just can wait that she’s coming to Holland!!!!!!!!! I love you