Taylor Swift THIRD ALBUM DETAILS

taylor-swift-song

Big Machine Record label head Scott Borchetta chatted with USA Today about Taylor Swift: ‘The next time you see her will likely be on the ACM (Academy of Country Music) awards show in April. During that time, we’re going to have a new video, but as far as the talking head of Taylor Swift, that one’s gone into hiding for a little bit, at least on this continent.’

Taylor was recently blasted by critics over her Grammys performance with Stevie Nicks. Former Spin magazine editor Alan Light said: ‘They’ve got to figure out how to get this girl to sing on TV and sound right. That’s becoming more of a limitation as she’s flying at that altitude.. The fact that it’s not perfect, in some ways, has been an asset. That makes it all the more believable, to a certain point. But, she’s going to have to deliver a little stronger

Borchetta said that Swift is working on her live TV performances: ‘She’s a very intelligent girl. She’s going to keep addressing it and keep getting better..’ Taylor intentionally kept a low profile from mid-December until the Grammys. During that time, she stayed off the red carpet and in the recording studio, cutting an album’s worth of material.

The first single from her third album will go to radio in late summer or early fall, and the album will follow late in the year. Borchetta said: ‘She was on an amazing writing spree through December and January, and we were able to go in and cut all those things. If she writes something great between now and July, it will go on the record. She’s been extraordinarily prolific the last six months.’

I love her,
    but let’s pray this album isn’t about high school experiences that she experienced like 5 years ago…
    and let’s hope that the songs are about things, 20 year olds should be worried about

• ImAwesome

Cant wait till then…I love her music!

HOT DAYUMMM said:

I love her,
    The reason why some of her songs were about high school because her age on writing Fearless was 16-18 years old. And that is during high school. Probably her third album will be more mature.

I HAVE AN EXTRA WOWP TAPING TICKET DM ME IF YOU WANT IT. @ITBEALEXYO

• ImAwesome
  • Kourtney

OMG, I freaked when I read this on oceanups twitter…then I come here and yeah I read this exact thing like last week.

I hope she grows up on this album. I mean, her Fearless and debut album stuff was good, but it’s time she moves on onto older stuff. I’m excited though!!! :D

YouBelongWithMe
    Yeah I hope so,
    so that she can finally stop getting shit for writing about petty things.

• emma13

i have a feeling that this album is gonna be more mature. i mean cmon she cannot keep on writing about high school and stupid teenie stuff. shes smarter than that.

• TeamNileyFTW

wtf@ the picture, oU.

Who ? Who got her famous ? SHE DID. SHE WORKED FOR EVERYTHING SHE HAS EVERY GOTTEN SO STFU.

• Sparkles_xx

AHH Can’t waitt!!! Don’t even know if I can wait like 10 months… :/ Oh well, will keep me excited for the rest of the year :D

• ThanksHeavenForKevin

She looks like a Barbie Doll :)
    I want that cd in my hands NOW :D

• Kourtney

HOT DAYUMMM said:
    I love her,
    ******
    shit, now I’m scrambling to figure out what I should be worried about…

• michelle

funny that you put the first pic i ever saw of taylor. i remember thinking “eww why did i stop at a country channel” but i couldnt flip away hahaha. i was hooked afterwards.

its gonna suck more than nick jonas album

HOT DAYUMMM said:

YouBelongWithMe
    Yeah I hope so,
    so that she can finally stop getting shit for writing about petty things.
    Agreed and nice icons.
    You have the best Zac icons.

Kourtney
    lol just as long as you don’t harp on things
    that happened half a decade ago, you’re good ;)

• Kourtney

YouBelongWithMe said:
    First and yes mother fucker!
    All you haters flush yourself in a toilet!
    So excited for Taylor’s 3rd album!
    And thank you OU for finally posting Taylor Swift posts.
    ******
    HAHA omg, I love you.
    flush yourself in the toilet hahahaa

Can’t wait! Love all her songs (:

By the way, I never realized how long her hair is when it’s straight, that’s about the same length of mine but mine is a little longer… Anyways, she is so pretty!

[[x3]]

• doodoo

im defenetly not buying her crap

• Lilly

not a big deal, this is the exact same info as last week and i still think borchetta needs to watch what he says

YouBelongWithMe
    Thank you, thank you.
    There’s no such thing as a bad Zac icon,
    so it’s very easy to succeed at this lol.

HAHA omg, I love you.
    flush yourself in the toilet hahahaa
    My motto

Probably the same ole shit hope i’m wrong.

• doodoo

shes gonna suck more than nick jonas
    agreed shes stupid but hey everyone whose smart know who the people who got her famous really are

• Fearless

I can’t wait for her next album! I know it’s going to be even more amazing then the last two!

doodoo
    very mature :)
    you give a GREAT name to your fellow Miley fans,
    keep it up.

• haleybrooke7

she’s pretty, but i like her hair better wavy then straight.

her last album sucked hard im not buying this one

haha wow selena looks hot in your icon!

I WANT ONE!!

• randomstar

doodoo said:

im defenetly not buying her crap
    i know right

• Hannahh

Taylor Swift debut album-61,000

Taylor Swift’s debut album wasn’t associated with gossip or Disney, so Taylor had to actually work for that album to get anywhere. Compare her overall CD sales to any of the others. She’ll win. Not that it’s a contest, because I love them all. :)

• GotJONAS .

JonasIsLife,
    Legit I love you =) HATERS TO THE LEFT!

• Hannahh

Everybody here thinks that someone used the other person. Did you ever stop and think at the time Joe liked Taylor a lot?

WHAAAT?

This is news to me.

GotJONAS . said:

JonasIsLife,
    Legit I love you =) HATERS TO THE LEFT!

Thats funny, considering she told another user up there she hated them. Oh, well. Double-standards seem to run high around here.

• liteeebri

So, basically, people on here are saying that Taylor used Joe? Because I was a fan of hers long before I became a fan of the Jonas Brothers. I loved Taylor’s music and she seemed to be doing just fine without them. I think it might be the other way around, if you ask me.

• personnn

They have never produced there own material. If so, that would be noted on there records. Only noted producer is John Fields. They have produced for HS and DL that is true but I was speaking of there OWN indivisual music. And it’s very clear that Kevin and his father run the label, Joe and Nick don’t do shit with it and again, this is about the music not there Disney run corporate status.

Not sure what you’re trying to get at. If they don’t produce their own music..then okay?? I don’t get why you’re dissing them. They (at least Nick) write all or most of their songs as well as the melodies and Nick plays at least 3 different instruments. JB and Taylor are both great. Can’t we praise both of them?

Taylor Swift debut album-61,000

The fans should thank her dad

• SellyismygirlCrush

SellyismygirlCrush said:
    Holy 3 guys joined in the last 24 hours
    Okay so It’s me, jason, gandalf….who are the other dudes?

___

some anon guy i convinced him to get an acnount and then theres PeoplesDude
    _____

I see you talking about me. :P Im getting my account right now.

______-

yay anon dude your here
    good make it now

Same.

I heard JB late 2007 where as I’ve been a Taylor fan since 2006 when Tim McGraw hit. Idk, they’re both good but I just hate how people claim Taylor “Used” them when she was already big.

Her album is auto tuned for every single note because she has no sense of pitch. She could be the nicest person in the world but if you can’t sing, don’t try to fool people into thinking you can.

liteeebri said:
    GotJONAS . said:

JonasIsLife,
    Legit I love you =) HATERS TO THE LEFT!

Heard of a thing called sarcasm? I was mocking her/him. I don’t hate them.

• SellyismygirlCrush

Honor Society is the shiz. They need to have more posts about them on here. /

______-

i was so pissed i didnt get to see them at the jonas concert they didnt let us in till jordin was on it was CRAZY!

Because they’re overhyped garbage and this sites users always bash Taylor and act like JB is some genuine amazing act. They’re a mediocre pop rock act who can’t sing live for shit (I am aware Taylor is not the best live singer but she sings circles around Joe or especially Nick)

If people can voice there opinion on hating Swift, I can say what I damn well please about the Jonas Brothers.

• liteeebri

My bad. I guess I didn’t take the joke. And Taylor is HUGE…which is probably why Joe chose now to “reconnect” with her, even though the only sighting we saw was the back of Taylor and it looked like some kind of awkward conversation. And yeah, I haven’t seen Jonas in concert, just Nick lol.

• liteeebri

I’m a huge JB fan, but I love you for what you said about Taylor.

• Hannahh

I agree, somewhat. In yearbook class back in 2007, a group of people were always blasting Taylor Swift music while we worked. Then songs like Teardrops on my Guitar and Our Song started playing on the radio. HIT radio stations. A year later she was linked to Joe. I don’t think their success had anything to do with each other. Taylor was famous, the Jonas Brothers were famous, they dated each other, and they started appearing in magazines more. That was IT.

Maybe the people that only paid attention to Disney didn’t know who Taylor was before she dated Joe, but besides that, she was pretty popular.

I love the Jonas Brothers and Taylor. :) I don’t think either of them are used each other. It’s not always that complicated.

Wow… I just way over rambled. Sorry. :P

jONAS brothers need a hit singles..
    they can’t rely on their album sales forever..

They need a good catchy tune.

• passerby

Yes they autotuned the hell out of her songs. I remember hearing her for the first time live singing White Horse and I was disappointed. I love her music but she really needs to work on her voice. She’s been singing for years now so I don’t know why she never got vocal lessons.

I remember when Miley used to suck at singing and sound like shit but now she’s getting better and sounds better than Taylor.

• liteeebri

It’s okay I write novels half the time too sometimes and I dont even know if I make sense half the time. And I guess you’re right, but thanks to her being in the movie, I’m sure her and JB gained a little bit more fans. Also, I’m SO SICK of people putting down Taylor about the Joe thing. Um, there’s two people in relationships. He could have been the biggest d-bag, and we would have no way of knowing because we weren’t in the relationship with them.

If you have a sense of pitch, you can improve. If you’re tone deaf, you won’t. Taylor has a tin ear. She can’t hear when she’s singing off key. Take away all the gadgets and Taylor will always be flat. Again, it’s not personal. It’s a standards thing. Singers should be able to sing.

• Trollsindahouse

yay anon dude your here
    good make it now

_________________

Here it is. :P Did it show up????

• JonasIsLife

I don’t think Jaylor’s break up would have been headlining if Taylor didn’t say anything about it.

They need to learn how to put out and album and actually support the singles. They used to but after ALBL came out they like expected to get on the hit radio and it did’nt work (Lovebug got a little radioplay though)

Shame cause Paranoid kicked arse and Lines had some good songs….bad marketting :/

• m

jONAS brothers need a hit singles..
    they can’t rely on their album sales forever..

They need a good catchy tune.
    That’s what camp rock if for.
    I wish they would stick to the ALBL sound. “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”

• liteeebri

She was upset. Maybe she feels bad about it now, who knows?

• Hannahh

That’s true. :P

• liteeebri

Like if my ex boyfriend broke up with me and then like a day later already has a new girlfriend, yeah sorry that’s kind of a d-bag move if you ask me lmao.

• iFail2Much

I just came here and people are fighiting again.

• m

liteeebri said:

I’m a huge JB fan, but I love you for what you said about Taylor.
    I know Nick can sing good but he just needs to work on his pronunciation.

• liteeebri

Funny, when Miley wrote a whole chapter on Nick in her book, then said “I still hate you” in concert, and talked about him in interviews nonstop, it was oh so adorable. But when Taylor says a couple things that fans of Joe might not want to hear, she gets bashed for it.

• anonymous

__
    trufax. she should take not when everybody in the audience is cringing while she’s singing. someone really ought to get her a vocal coach. i doubt she has one and if she does, he or she must be fired cuz they aint doing a good job. taylor’s great but her only flaw is that she can’t sing live.

• m

liteeebri said:
    I haven’t read the book but i’m sure she didn’t actually say “nick” in her book. She said prince charming.
    Also she didn’t go to Ryan Seacrest, ellen, and tons of other interviewers to talk about how Joe broke up with her.
    I like Taylor but after the jaylor breakup the jonas brothers have been going downhill….

• Hannahh

hhaha Gandalf..Can i be a hobbit?

if you’re a hobbit i want to be arwen or elrond

Can I be Harry Potter?

i want to drop out of college and go to hogwarts

By the time I turned 11, I was convinced that my Hogwarts acceptance letter got lost in the mail. Not really. But still. Hogwarts! :D

• JonasIsLife

I kind of think Taylor used Joe too. Taylor didn’t have to tell anyone about what happened between her and Joe, yet she did. She even used him in her monologue song. Joe didn’t say much about it. He just defended himself. Taylor still went on and on about the 27 second phone call even though she was the one who ended it. She told everyone about “Forever and Always”. She made a video dissing Joe. She told everyone the details of the breakup. This all happened around 2008… the height of the Jonas Brother’s fame.

• island.B

Our Song.<33
    I would say good luck but i know her next album is going to be amazing
    Yay can’t wait =)

• blingbling

My hair useed to be exactly that color but ,I redyed it though

• YouBelongWithMe

If I had a boyfriend and sent a Nick Jonas video, he probably be like WTF is this shit?

• ohmimiley

I love her. But she is a tad bit overrated. Oh well. She does sing well, so i guess, i cant wait x) So how is everyone in the world of oceanup? (:

• LEGS

Can I join in?

• jguinn24

Wow, she actually looks pretty in this picture, not so much like a badger.

• iLoveChrisBrown

aww im happy for her.

• Gandalf

Hey guys, this is my first OU post so let this be my official hello.

As for Taylor, I saw her twin yesterday I would have taken a picture but I had to flush.

ZING!

• RockYourBody

Awesome! Can’t wait. :)

She’s tone deaf. You can’t learn pitch. Borchetta is an idiot.

• iFail2Much

Hey guys, this is my first OU post so let this be my official hello.

ZING!

Hello, welcome to oceanup. (:

• JonasIsLife

You know what I’ve noticed about oceanUP? No matter what the post is, we talk about a Jonas Brother.

Omg ahahahahah Nick Jonas Album Did less than expected only maniging to sell 50k ahahahahahahahahahahahaha taking place #9 on BB aahahahaha

Gandalf
    I love you. Best friends?

Thanks,

P.S. Love the avatar, Diana Agron/Glee is awesome.

• Gandalf

I love myself too, see we already have something in common!

Gandalf
    Wow…
    You really are a ‘G’.

Thank you, thank you. ;)

• dampiogssoano

U.S. soldier John Carter gets transported to Mars, where be becomes caught between two factions of warring aliens in this adaptation of Edgar Rice Burroughs’ classic sci-fi novel. – http://pop-corn-film.info/post/princess-of-mars – see Princess of Mars.

• GotJONAS .

=====

I hope you’re not a Selena Gomez fan either, because her album opened at number 9 as well! It’s also not a big deal! It’s his first time after being in the Jonas Brothers that he went out on his own!

By the way, COULD YOU STOP FUCKING WRITING ahahahahahahahahahahahaha AFTER EVERY GOD DAMNED WORD?! KTHANKSBYE

• remember_me

does this album have anything to do with

lucas till
    joe jonas
    taylor lautner
    etc.

• dampiogssoano

A brutal and realistic war film focuses on the lives of a squad of 14 U. – http://pop-corn-film.info/post/hamburger-hill – see Hamburger Hill.

(replying to this) – Feb 8, 2010 @ 05:50 pm
    GotJONAS . said:

=====

I’m not the op but I want to chimed in..

Selena did a great job for someone who is known for her acting than her singing or musical abilites..for a first timer #9
    with 66k is great!

Nick’s been around for almost 5 years and is experience so that sucks he’s only less than 50k

Kourtney said:

yeah basically. I see people doing that all the time to her pictures..
    They should shove their self into a toilet and I would be honored to flush them.

• If the moon fell down tonight

Nice picture :)
    WOW, I JUST SAID SOMETHING POSITIVE ABOUT HER :/
    Saaaave me BURN BOOK! SAVE MEEE!

i love your icon.

Thanks.

• remember_me

nice icon.

• CoinBears

Nick’s getting so annoying w/all these ‘Who I Am’ video sh!t. Valentine’s Day? Really? makes me think he’s going to ride this ship all the way to Halloween.

Tweet @nickjonas your personalized Who I Am video for Halloween!

Makes me believe he doesn’t even write them all.

• If the moon fell down tonight

does this album have anything to do with

lucas till
    joe jonas
    taylor lautner
    etc.
    ………..
    What would it talk about otherwise?

• Cammy

Yaaaaaaaaaaay!!
    I can’t wait! <3

• blingbling

She has a pretty face.
    Haha,wow.,ohh and this person below me is Taylor Swift next boyfriend Ya’ll are gunna be together then breakup and she’s going to write a break up song about you and it’s gunna be her first single off her new album
    I
    I
    I
    I
    I

• YouBelongWithMe

Pretend I am Jason so Jason could be Taylor’s Swift boyfriend but then breaks up

• If the moon fell down tonight

nice icon.
    ……..
    If you were talking to me, Thanks. :)

• remember_me

omg how embarrassing
    if i had a boyfriend i would not send him a nick video

• iFail2Much

Tweet @nickjonas your personalized Who I Am video for Halloween!

Makes me believe he doesn’t even write them all.

Haha.

Kevin Jonas pones at singing. =O
    Awwwhh Kevvv. =)

• Kourtney

YouBelongWithMe said:
    *****
    we can take turns

• 2lazy2loginLEGS

I’m pumped! Her new music vid is for ‘FEARLESS’ the song :) Her hair, in this pic, is a like a trolls! just bye how unnatural looking it is.

Taylor Swift debut album-61,000

Yeah now it has sold about 4 millions copies
    ====

When she first debut her first album sold 61,000 first week

• iLoveChrisBrown

Taylor Swift debut album-61,000

Yeah now it has sold about 4 millions copies.

• YouBelongWithMe

First and yes mother fucker!
    All you haters flush yourself in a toilet!
    So excited for Taylor’s 3rd album!
    And thank you OU for finally posting Taylor Swift posts.

YESSSS!!!!! i sooooo agreeee with you!!!! taylor swift is the best singer ever!!!! i love her to death. i agree with you although i am not pleased with your language

• anonymous…

love taylor, love the way she writes

• Disney Secrets Gal

It’s good that she’s working on the t.v. singing; she needs it.
    What she doesn’t need is the hate that comes along with it.
    Good luck Tay :)

wow, could that picture get any more photoshopped??

WOORDD!!! she seriously looks like barbie at a firt glance!

• Chelseaa

Yay!

• ET

I bet you, Taylor is creeppin right now.She’s lookin at you, with her cat eyes.

• Chelseaa

Yay!

• Sonny

I can’t wait till the new album! But I think it is thee gayest thing that she has to go in hiding just because didn’t sing AMAZINGLY at the Grammy’s! Gosh! She deserves it all!!! & What’s the big deal! She’s an excellent writer and artist and singer! No point in crushing her dreams now! Stupid people.

• Sonny

Cannot wait for the new sound and CD! :)

I’m not much of a fan of Nick Jonas or his brothers, HOWEVER I must correct you on the current sales numbers of his new album. He is currently at 68,407 units sold with 68.46% of retailers reported… I wouldn’t expect him to sell more than 75,000 or 80,000 in his first week.

• liteeebri

But everyone knew who she was talking about in her book, just because she didn’t say a name. And in the 17 magazine, she did give details on the breakup somewhat but whatever I’m obviously always always going to get people upset with me for whatever I say when all I’m trying to do is defend the people that I like.

• SellyismygirlCrush

Trollsindahouse said:

yay anon dude your here
    good make it now

_________________

Here it is. :P Did it show up????

_____-

LMFAO

this album will definitely be more mature, i know that for a fact. Tay’s not always gonna write about teenage topics, but while she was a teenager she did. and she promised to put some more mature songs on this one.

Demi needs to fire Papa J as her manager
    she’s not going anywhere career wise if she stays with him…Same thing with the Jonas brothers, they have been declining fast since last year.

Miley’s mom’s a PR genuis,she knows how to put her daughter out there good or bad..She deff knows what she’s doing.

SellyismygirlCrush said:
    JonasIsLife said:

I’m not that big of a fan of Taylor, but I’m kind of a fan. It’s just because I don’t like country music. I like Teardrops On My Guitar by her and that was the first song I heard from her. Joe has nothing to do with me not being a big fan of Taylor. I just don’t like country music that much.
    As for Taylor the person, I can’t really say. I don’t know her personally, but I really don’t think she should have told everyone about what happened between her and Joe.

Sorry for rambling. I just had to get it out.

_____

its ok
    I cant stand country music
    but shes my exception her and Shania Twain
    Shania Twain PWNS All Country!
    _______________

Haha, sorry. I don’t listen to Shania Twain.

• Cherry

So you bring people into things to put them down to defend those you like?

• personnn

Demi needs to fire Papa J as her manager

___
    Papa J is focused on his sons making bank. They did so many shows last year with few breaks. He probably doesnt really give a shit about Demi. I think Demi already dropped him anyway.

• Cherry

Demi needs to fire Papa J as her manager

LMAO Miley PR person is not her mom. Also her manager is Jason Morey.

• liteeebri

I’m sick of defending myself to people I’m never even going to meet in my lifetime. This is getting so old. I should be allowed to say what I want when I want where I want to say it. It’s not fair for people to have to walk on eggshells around here. Excuse me for standing up for Taylor when people kept on saying she was using JB. The hate around here has like risen to an all time high lately.

• Cherry

Demi needs to fire Papa J as her manager

___
    Demi can excel to so much more with her talent. I hate seeing her not go very far.

• JonasIsLife

I think the Jonas Brothers have been losing fans because they’re like aging 40 years in a span of maybe 4 years. It’s crazy.
    Remember this? It wasn’t too long ago.

Am I the only one who thinks JB’s dad’s a tool? He seems like such an ass. There Mom’s seems sweet and genuine but the Father, hell no.

the should autotune her asss

and no not the tpain auto tune regular autotune that makes her sound decent on her album

this made me laugh so hard. you know who also sold out the AAC? the Wiggles! and they legit sing way better than her.

taylor sucks!

you wanna make this about JB well Jb writes their own songs ALL of em and they dont ALL SOUND THE SAME and nobody really cares that they write their own stuff! its not an apparent selling point for their fans. and in a business where money talks they still make more and sell more merch than 90% of ANY ENTERTAINER in the last 2 years! and im not even a fan. you’ve gotta recognize that kind of profit.

You wanna make this about album sales well guess what Beyonce who should’ve won the grammy has sold 2million more albums than her to date.

what you need to ask yourselves is how many opportunities she is now gonna lose out on because she has no talent. Why was Carrie Underwood singing at the superbowl? and why didnt she get her minisode contract after the “joe” debacle?

more importantly who cares. she is terrible. you cant out sing an amazing Stevie Nix and what ever Grammy producer that put her up there with a legend that would get her outted as the talentless person she is deserves a standing O!

• Cherry

You don’t have to bring Miley down to make Taylor look better. I agree what you said about Taylor not using the Jonas Brothers. I have been a fan of hers since o6 and she has made it on her own. Yesterday i was arguing with someone on Youtube that said Taylor only got famous because of Kayne. Want me to post what i said?

• JonasIsLife

Nick acts like he’s 40, Joe acts like he’s in his late twenties, and Kevin’s just hopelessly in love. I still love them though. =)
    Just disappointed that I’d get killed by Danielle if I tried to kidnap K2.

• SellyismygirlCrush

JonasIsLife said:

SellyismygirlCrush said:
    JonasIsLife said:

Sorry for rambling. I just had to get it out.

_____

its ok
    I cant stand country music
    but shes my exception her and Shania Twain
    Shania Twain PWNS All Country!
    _______________

Haha, sorry. I don’t listen to Shania Twain.

_____-

I dont know if this friendship can continue

>>> look at the awesome that is shania

• personnn

___
    Yeah I think he’s a tool. He only cares about his sons making money. At least it seems that way. I remember when they had a bunch of shows last year and their dad or added more shows to their already stacked schedule. He’s even their vocal coach. Like, seriously? They need a real vocal coach.

I like the Jonas Family. <3

• Anonymous1659

thats’s one mother fucking creepy picture…. yikes. :O

OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS? HAHAHAHA. What an ass. They need to get there family and business separate. If they hired a real vocal coach and got some smart management they could’ve remained on top for a few years after there peak in 2008. As long as they got there Dad, it’s all about the money and getting it as fast as possible. What a dick.

SellyismygirlCrush said:
    JonasIsLife said:

SellyismygirlCrush said:
    JonasIsLife said:

Sorry for rambling. I just had to get it out.

_____

its ok
    I cant stand country music
    but shes my exception her and Shania Twain
    Shania Twain PWNS All Country!
    _______________

Haha, sorry. I don’t listen to Shania Twain.

_____-

I dont know if this friendship can continue

>>> look at the awesome that is shania

___________

I’m sorry. I just started bursting out laughing at the buff guys in the tight red shirts. It reminded me of Joe’s Single Ladies dance. But…. I don’t like country. I’m sorry. Forgive me?

• SellyismygirlCrush

_____-

I dont know if this friendship can continue

>>> look at the awesome that is shania

___________

____-

did you not read the part where i said i HATE country but shania FTW!
    she is awesome you will come around

You obviously don’t know that they broke all kinds of records at the Texas State Fair BEFORE they ever played with Miley in Texas!!! Miley is NOT why they are famous. You can’t say the same thing about Taylor and the Jonas Brothers. She only sold out the American Airlines Center because she blocks off over 1/4 of the arena!

• YouBelongWithMe

Taylor Swift did not only get famous because of the Jonas Brothers. I can say the same thing about them saying that Jonas Brothers only got famous because of Miley Cyrus.

• cheskasg

she look good X

• Chelseaa

WTF OceanUP! I’m not spamming!

__________________

First, it’s OMJ. Second, stop talking crap about my boy.

• RockYourBody

Sorry for my ignorance but, is blond Taylor’s real hair color?.

• DemiandMileyPones

Sigh, well it’s not like I’m going to buy it.

• remember_me

why does god hate us?

i’m kidding :]

• Chelseaa

I can’t wait for the album. :)

TAYLOR SWIFT ROCKSSS ;D She is amaaazziing ;D Shes awesome. I love her. AND IM HER BIGGEESTT FAN ;D

• nikki973

i tink she ok but yet uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh idk but eny way i still like her music

this said nothing about her 3rd albumb. wtf?

• ILYtaylorswift

OMG Taylor is the best singer the world has 2 offer thanks god ily taylor u have a beautiful voice cant wait 4 ur nxt alburm 2 come out im buying it the first day it comes out.

• Mike

I can’t wait for her 3 album! :0)

She looks like a friggin’ barbie doll, shes sooo pretttyyy & gorgeous <333

• SellyismygirlCrush

Sigh, well it’s not like I’m going to buy it.

_____

mean either

RockYourBody said:

Sorry for my ignorance but, is blond Taylor’s real hair color?.

at least im not the only one who questions themselves about that lol.. i think she was a brunette o.O cause u see the root of her hair is like brown

• pay day advance

GOOD BLOG CONGRATS I JUST LOVE HER SONGS.

SELLY!!!!

• RockYourBody

Sorry for my ignorance but, is blond Taylor’s real hair color?.

Haha, I guess she’s brunette, or idk. D:

• Gandalf

Sorry for my ignorance but, is blond Taylor’s real hair color?.

Haha, I guess she’s brunette, or idk. D:

I think that she is a natural blonde. Who knows maybe she was a brunette and dyed her hair. Hopefully it’s not the latter of the two so we don’t have to hear a song about the time she got up enough courage to dye her hair blonde in 10th grade because some guy dumped her. Even though it was her fault, but she forgets to mention that.

-G

no, she’s natural blonde. if you look at pictures of her when she was younger (10-11), and even that video of her when she was really little, her was always really blonde and really curly [: haha

but yeah, i think it is starting to darken now as she’s getting older. it’s been look more on the brunette side lately.

anyways;
    CANNOT WAIT FOR HER 3RD ALBUM!! this one’s gonna rock even harder than fearless, which was a freakin amazing album, so that’ll be hard to do, but taylor will do it [: can’t wait can’t wait.

and haters.. she really doesn’t care about you [: she’s on top of the world right now, so quit hating on her.

That’s such a long wait D:

• remember_me

Gandalf

i freaking love your icon. lord of the rings baby

remember_me said:
    Gandalf

i freaking love your icon. lord of the rings baby

Thanks it was between the icon I have now or this

• mojo

f’n beautiful. <3

• Kourtney

RockYourBody said:
    Sorry for my ignorance but, is blond Taylor’s real hair color?.
    *******
    yes when she was a baby she had blonde hair, and she has said she’s never dyed her hair before

First, it’s OMJ. Second, stop talking crap about my boy.

First of all it’s OMG. Second, Im talking crap im just telling the truth. so go back and dream of your boy!

• RockYourBody

I deeply dislike Joe and his hipocresy. I oly like Nick Jonas, even if he’s a douchebag. Kevin is -_-

• If the moon fell down tonight

Sorry for my ignorance but, is blond Taylor’s real hair color?.

…………..
    I think she is blond, but dyed it anyways.
    I am blond and when I was a little it was almost white, but when I grew up it got darker.
    It always happens that.
    I think she dyed it as soon as it got darker.

You go girl!

• JonasIsLife

First, it’s OMJ. Second, stop talking crap about my boy.

I know you’re talking crap. Captain Obvious.
    Don’t mess with my Jonas Boys.

• If the moon fell down tonight

……………..
    Lmfao, wanna be besties? :D

OMG! Nick and the administration only made 50k first week!!

Selena did better than him and this is only her side project! Oh shit! Nick’s going to be soo depressed!

• Apeshit_x

I love Miley but LMAO, this is funny.
    ______________________
    First they did can this onion ring get more fan then justin bieber and it did now it’s miley’s turn it’s random and funny.

• RockYourBody

If the moon fell down tonight, Gandalf.
    Oh! haha thanks :D That was my all time question lol, yeah maybe she’s blond and just dyed it darker haha x)

If the moon fel… said:

……………..
    Lmfao, wanna be besties? :D

Only if you pay me. ;)

I keed I keed.

___________________

Learn to spell before you hate. -_-

RockYourBody
    Haha I love that page!
    I’ve been a fan haha

• If the moon fell down tonight

You are talking BS, you can’t know that until tomorrow, his album went out on Tuesday, It’s Monday, it hasn’t been a week yet.

• RockYourBody

And Gandalf, LMAO at your answer :P

• Your Mom Was Here

.. achoo!

Thanks,

P.S. Love the avatar, Diana Agron/Glee is awesome.

-G

Thank you! You’re nice already. :)

I know you’re talking crap. Captain Obvious.
    Don’t mess with my Jonas Boys.

Read my comment all i said is the truth you know it sold around 50k leass than what hollywood expected. so like i said Dream about the Jonas Boys, Been your boys

• If the moon fell down tonight

……………..
    Lmfao, wanna be besties? :D

Only if you pay me. ;)

I keed I keed.

…………..
    You really wrote I keed I keed?
    Gosh Marry Me? :)

that’s what he gets for dating selena. He should had stick to miley because all her fans decided not to buy his album at least must.

jk about the dating part but the rest they think nick was ass to miley so they all decided not to buy his album at least the one’s I know.

• RockYourBody

HOT DAYUMMM
    hahahaha I’m a fan too, I laughed so hard when I saw the sexy potato xD

Am not buying an album about selena eww I will had bought it if it was about miley. But selena is boring so no I don’t want to hear about her.

If the moon fel… said:
    ……………..
    Lmfao, wanna be besties? :D

Only if you pay me. ;)

I keed I keed.

…………..
    You really wrote I keed I keed?
    Gosh Marry Me? :)

Well I am a straight male so that is possible, yet I have a feeling that you wouldn’t like my 3 foot long gray beard.

Its not like its going to go up bymuch just watch it sold around 50k

• iFail2Much

LMAO At the Sexy Potato thing.

• iFail2Much

LMAO At the Sexy Potato thing.

• JonasIsLife

I know you’re talking crap. Captain Obvious.
    Don’t mess with my Jonas Boys.

And I quote…

I suggest you go get your mommy to read it to you.

iFail2Much said:
    Thanks,

P.S. Love the avatar, Diana Agron/Glee is awesome.

-G

Thank you! You’re nice already. :)

Well who doesn’t like Glee?

• HOT DAYUMMM

wtf it hasn’t even been a week yet…
    he’s at the same BB position selena was after her first week of sales…
    which is good because they’re both new artists
    and Nick wasn’t an ass to Miley…
    MILEY dumped HIM.
    soooo GYFS.

JonasIsLife said:

___________________

Learn to spell before you hate. -_-

______________

I made a spelling mistake, big deal. I didnt say I hated Joe, I said I disliked him. I dont like his personality and he’s fake. Nick’s got music talent…but oh God his voice. At least Nick is real.

Well he was dating Miley at the time
    LVTT came out and the album sold less..

Burinup 2008 around 500k

LVTT 2009 247,000 ..

Its not who is nick is dating

Gandalf
    That would be me :)

You’re so right!
    So burn to them

HOT DAYUMMM said:
    Gandalf
    That would be me :)

You are just misguided young padawan, oh wait wrong movie. :P

-G

Sorry for my ignorance but, is blond Taylor’s real hair color?.

Haha, I guess she’s brunette, or idk. D:

-G

taylor is a blonde look at her baby pictures and she has blonde hair. Her mom is blonde too and her brother.

• twycgnb

hopefully she learns how to sing in tune before the ACM’s.

I am so excited about her new album too! I agree I hope this album is more mature like her. Get all of Taylor’s cute shoes here http://outfitidentifier.com/?cat=905

• Hannahh

I know this sounds a little bit harsh, but I wish Joe had a song like ALBL or Black Keys. Where he sang the whole time. Because I find Joe’s voice so much less… obnoxious. As much as I love Nick. :P Maybe that song would be a hit on the radio. I just find Joe’s voice much easier to listen to. Nick’s you sort of have to train your ears to be accustomed to. o_O

• personnn

I know Nick can sing good but he just needs to work on his pronunciation.
    __
    Nick’s only good when singing stuff like A Little Bit Longer. Softer, slower songs, not songs like Conspiracy Theory or Who I Am. His voice isn’t suited for that.

• iFail2Much

Ugh oceanup you posted my comment twice.

• Your Mom Was Here

im gonna go for a walk, see ya =)

• Hannahh

I know Nick can sing good but he just needs to work on his pronunciation.
    __

He’s good when he keeps it low and doesn’t try to do those girly notes. :P

• m

Hannahh said:
    I know Nick can sing good but he just needs to work on his pronunciation.
    __

He’s good when he keeps it low and doesn’t try to do those girly notes. :P
    He goes really high in Stay and doesn’t sound bad at all

• Your Mom Was Here

oh, and welcome to OU gandalf!

-G

I think the former editor of Spin has it right, not that she is so famous, they need to figure out how to help her actually be able to sing. In a studio with those monotone songs, you can fix it. Live she has always sounded terrible. The next album will be more of the same. She’s okay but not as good as she’s made out to be.

And what did you expect from Nick’s album. He’s a little too mature for all the little kiddies buying CD but most adults are too embarrassed to admit that he is good and they like him. The CD got some excellent reviews and that’s what he needed more than sales. Even if it’s true that it only placed #9, that’s great.

#9 is not “Great”: Maybe if you’re a new band but he’s been around for years. It just shows how irrelevent he is. Good reviews? I’m aware there were a few but the vast majority, like Lines were very negative. Don’t flatter yourself, this album is a bomb.

• JonasIsLife

Sorry for rambling. I just had to get it out.

• izJemiBETCH!

YouBelongWithMe-

Where did you get the Demi “Ask Taylor” icon at? :]]]

haha it was so cutee! :(

send me a linkkk?

im @demi_lovato_rox if you have a twitter (:

x

• renee

id rather buy keshas album

WHHHATT? another album i just finished cleaning the blood off my ears from the first one

• island.B

I rember watching the Our Song video & I think Taylor looks the same today
    like she hasn’t aged at all
    I bet shes a vampire.

island.B
    I love the Selena G gif on your profile!
    I’ma get me oneee now :)

• CoinBears

I know her fans are like jumping off walls now. They should be :)
    Always said I liked her hair wavy.

• Your Mom Was Here

awesome :)

• personnn

__
    I know. Nick likes to hog the songs ’cause he wrote them. I love Joe’s voice.

TEAM MEMI

• If the moon fell down tonight

……………..
    Hahaha, I was just getting excited when you said you were a straight male ;)
    Too bad you’re so into your user name :p
    But you’re a nice old man.

• Gandalf

I am a straight teenage male. I was talking about Gandalf’s gray beard. ;)

izJemiBETCH! said:

YouBelongWithMe-

Where did you get the Demi “Ask Taylor” icon at? :]]]

haha it was so cutee! :(

send me a linkkk?

im @demi_lovato_rox if you have a twitter (:

x
    Let me find it and I will give you the link BRB

• JonasIsLife

I just came here and people are fighiting again.

Don’t worry. I think it should be over for now.

• Kourtney

YouBelongWithMe said:
    HAHA omg, I love you.
    flush yourself in the toilet hahahaa
    My motto
    *****
    I thought your motto was
    you’re just jealous, YJJ

• Hannahh

Sorry for rambling. I just had to get it out.

I agree with everything you said for the most part. :)

• SellyismygirlCrush

ou is dead boo

• Lilly

she gonna have to be very careful on how this album gonna turn out. if she write about teenage stuff people will never see her as a mature artist, if her songs are too mature she alienate her core audience

people with no talent like selna gomez and nick jonas release albums why cant she too

• If the moon fell down tonight

I think that selling 500,000 copies in 5 days it’s pretty damn good ;)
    So, stop bitching.

• HOT DAYUMMM

If the moon fell down tonight
    Uhh yeah you added one zero too many lol…
    it’s 50,000

• SellyismygirlCrush

JonasIsLife said:

Sorry for rambling. I just had to get it out.

_____

its ok
    I cant stand country music
    but shes my exception her and Shania Twain
    Shania Twain PWNS All Country!

• Your Mom Was Here

heeeeeey :)
    get up, get loud, start pumpin up the party now :B

• oneofakindxo

She looks like a barbie doll in that picture, no joke! Its pretty though. haha.

Anyhoo, 3rd album? Woo! 3rd album = more songs to relate to my life, yees. Hahahaha.

isnt she lucky this hollywood girl and they say shes so lucky shes a star but she cries cries cries…

• msjonas13

ahh im ecited
    i love her
    ahhh
    i wanna meet her

OMG BRITNEY

• Kourtney

HOT DAYUMMM said:
    Kourtney
    lol just as long as you don’t harp on things
    that happened half a decade ago, you’re good ;)
    ********
    honestly, if I was a songwriter, I’d have no idea what to write about. I live such an interesting life…. :)

rrrrr

• YouBelongWithMe

Here is the ask taylor icon, I found it on livejournal but I cannot find the link so I just uploaded on tinypic.

slut she is wearing short short -lol

• erinh404

i feel like in her live singing, she mostly needs to learn how to breathe at the proper times. like usually i feel like she tries to get way too much out on one breath and then breathes during an awkward moment. if she fixes that, it’ll be 10000x better.
    anyways, i’m excited for her third album:) and i’m going to her concert in march wooo!

I thought your motto was
    you’re just jealous, YJJ
    And this one too because I been using this a lot :)

beyonce pwns taylor

They’re both pretty.
    btw, what’s up with Taylor’s eyes in that pic? lol
    I think it’s the eyeshadow

Taylor.

Selena looks like my 10 year old cousin. She’s a fetus.

I love her,

Same.

yay cant wait shes so awesome and im very proud of her and i have no problem with her live performances but im sure next time she will impress yall!!:)

i dont like her anymore idk why i did a few days a go now i dont i find her annoying

I hate selena therefor I WILL NOT BE BUYING TAYLORS album

kkk

• ET

Dude, I miss 2007

I hope that this record is going to be more like her First one. More Mature of couse, but that kind of topics with that kind of lyrics, Deepper, much more than Cheerleaders skirts.

Nigga that makes no sense

• Kourtney

HOT DAYUMMM said:
    They’re both pretty.
    btw, what’s up with Taylor’s eyes in that pic? lol
    I think it’s the eyeshadow
    *******
    that picture you’re talking about, someone messed with her face in it this is the real one

• YouBelongWithMe

whose prettier taylor or selena
    Dude you fucked her eyes.

perez hilton is like obsessed with taylor swift and lady gaga they both suck except lady gaga shes awesome

• remember_me

the last airbender looks like a kick ass movie :o

Dude you fucked her eyes.
    ?me i just found it on phototbucket

TEAM DEMI taylor is gay

• TheNileyEmpire

Taylor looks SOOOOO pretty in that picture!
    We’d LOVE another album.

I like Fearless but yeah, first album was way better

Kourtney
    Oh my gaga…
    whoever fucked it up is such a cunt.

• Kourtney

yeah basically. I see people doing that all the time to her pictures..

• SellyismygirlCrush

HOT DAYUMMM said:

Gandalf
    That would be me :)

_____

BOO!

• If the moon fell down tonight

Sorry I meant 50,000

• JonasIsLife

I know Nick can sing good but he just needs to work on his pronunciation.
    __

He’s good when he keeps it low and doesn’t try to do those girly notes. :P
    I think Nicholas has the voice of an angel no matter what. I may be a little biased though… =P

• Cherry

I am so excited for this album!

• iFail2Much

Gandalf, are you a guy? Haha woow, I had no idea.

umm is that pic a wax figure?

• SellyismygirlCrush

Holy 3 guys joined in the last 24 hours

• m

Looks like all shows on the cw will get renewed for another season! Any supernatural fans here?

• m

SellyismygirlCrush said:
    Holy 3 guys joined in the last 24 hours
    Okay so It’s me, jason, gandalf….who are the other dudes?

iFail2Much said:
    Gandalf, are you a guy? Haha woow, I had no idea.

Yes I am a straight guy, I’m sorry with the liking of Glee and being on Oceanup a lot of people could be confused. ;)

• Christian Louboutin Pumps

Christian Louboutin shoes are designed for women who crave for fashion. Whether you want to find trend shoes out for dating or leisure shoes for entertaining activities, Christian Louboutin shoes can satisfy you. So a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes would really make a lot. Apparently, the design of Christian Louboutin always make people feel so fresh each season, Christian Louboutin will make full use of their advantages to beautify shoes. Ladies could not refuse to accept such things. http://www.christianlouboutinpumps.org

• idkMyBFFjill

hhaha Gandalf..Can i be a hobbit?

• idkMyBFFjill

umm is that pic a wax figure?
    No. She straightened her hair for the “Our Song” video.

I FOUND NICK JONAS in my closet…and then he came out and did a performance , of “Shelf.” I forgot I had his heart on the shelf for so long.. :/
    my bad…!!!

idkMyBFFjill said:
    hhaha Gandalf..Can i be a hobbit?

If you must ;)

• -Kat-

Oh please Taylor, don’t straighten your hair

She’s super pretty :)

im defenetly not buying her crap
    Are you going to waste your money on that Selena shit? she can’t sing for her life.
    I heard that,in the studio,they went broke when she left after breaking all sorts of mirrors,and that they were going to sue her because some of the worker’s there went deaf :)

• Let It Be

Actually, Nick’s album is said to be sold around 80,000 – 85,000.
    Here’s proof:

First week sales

Demi debut album-89,000
    Selena debut album- 66,000
    David Archuleta debut album- 183,000
    Taylor Swift debut album-61,000

• remember_me

hhaha Gandalf..Can i be a hobbit?

if you’re a hobbit i want to be arwen or elrond

remember_me said:
    hhaha Gandalf..Can i be a hobbit?

if you’re a hobbit i want to be arwen or elrond

You can be Legolas too, I won’t judge. ;)

-G

Actually, Nick’s album is said to be sold around 80,000 – 85,000.
    Here’s proof:

Its predicted to sell 80-85k

-G

Haha, that’s okay dude. I was just wondering, since I didn’t ask you and there are barely any guys here :) aha.

JonasIsLife said:

___________________

Learn to spell before you hate. -_-

______________

_____________

Two spelling errors, *only and *hypocrisy.
    We love Nick’s voice, and Kevin’s and Joe’s too. Joe is not fake. Kevin is awesome. Guess what? I deeply dislike you, even though I don’t know you. Oh wait… Hate = Deeply/Strongly dislike. Oops. I hate you.

• liteeebri

Taylor looks hot in that photo. Haters to the flippin left.

i think it is SO amazingly hilarious that this girls fans think she actually deserves any kind of accolades. She didnt sell as many albums as Beyonce by 2 MILLION! that is a lot of records. You think she’s better than the Jonas Brothers? Who made the most money last year? concerts? appearances? magazine face time? most interesting? not her!
    and when you actually get out from behind the blinders and see that she DOES NOT write her own songs! (check the albums you are so devoted to and see whos writes and more importantly PRODUCES! the album)and how many opportunities that were withdrawn after the Joe incident. none of it was widely reported. why? because she is not that important. and you know something else. Nashville is a very small town. and when those TRUE country writers, singers, and producers get tired of letting her live her teenage dream of faking it they will start turning her outside of their circle, which has already started to happen.

so bring on the more of her CD crap! i cant wait. more proof that she is incompetent as a songwriter and MORE IMPORTANTLY as a singer is inevitable. the sooner everyone figures it out the better.

and if the grammys hadnt completely screwed 2 other artists by changing the date of album release you would never have seen taylors name in the 5 nominees. It would have been an epic battle between J n Beyonce!

please let 2010 bring out some real musicians.

• iLoveChrisBrown

Actually, Nick’s album is said to be sold around 80,000 – 85,000.
    Here’s proof:

you know not those are just estimations on how much they could sell it does mean that it could sell less. but idk i would know on thursday.

• remember_me

if you’re a hobbit i want to be arwen or elrond

You can be Legolas too, I won’t judge. ;)

i don’t care i just want to be an elf with magical powers

• SellyismygirlCrush

m said:

SellyismygirlCrush said:
    Holy 3 guys joined in the last 24 hours
    Okay so It’s me, jason, gandalf….who are the other dudes?

___

some anon guy i convinced him to get an acnount and then theres PeoplesDude

• :D :) :P

hhaha Gandalf..Can i be a hobbit?

if you’re a hobbit i want to be arwen or elrond

Can I be Harry Potter?

Predicted numbers have been false many times. With Lines they were off by about 50,000 I remember and I remembered once seeing it off by 100,000 recently (I believe it was Adam Lambert’s album)

liteeebri said:
    Taylor looks hot in that photo. Haters to the flippin left.

Outer beauty can only get you so far. She seems a little self-centered to me.

• liteeebri

I like her for her music, not her life outside of her music. But I agree she can come off like that sometimes.

• remember_me

hhaha Gandalf..Can i be a hobbit?

if you’re a hobbit i want to be arwen or elrond

Can I be Harry Potter?

i want to drop out of college and go to hogwarts

Fucking retard. I’ve looked at her records and she has writing credits on EVERY SINGLE SONG. Plus she has co-produced her Fearless record. Do the Jonases do that? No. Don’t even compare them to Taylor. It’s fucking patchetic and shows you only hate Swift because of the Joe incident. Fucking crybaby.

remember_me said:
    if you’re a hobbit i want to be arwen or elrond

You can be Legolas too, I won’t judge. ;)

i don’t care i just want to be an elf with magical powers

So like Justin Bieber?

SellyismygirlCrush said:
    Holy 3 guys joined in the last 24 hours
    Okay so It’s me, jason, gandalf….who are the other dudes?

___

some anon guy i convinced him to get an acnount and then theres PeoplesDude
    _____

I see you talking about me. :P Im getting my account right now.

• randomstar

please let 2010 bring out some real musicians.
    i know right and with everything else you said

remember_me said:
    hhaha Gandalf..Can i be a hobbit?

if you’re a hobbit i want to be arwen or elrond

Can I be Harry Potter?

i want to drop out of college and go to hogwarts

That Dumbledore is one bad apple. He stole my look.

• Justinbieberluvaa

i swear i though that was barbie at the first glance!

• iFail2Much

Btw her curls are better.

• Leena

i love your icon.

• Leena

She looks like a barbie in that picture.

NO more albums from her there all boring and shes ugly even my mom thought she was anorexic and ugly looking

• juliecouture

omg is it just me but i think she looks like barbie in that picture

Did OU put this picture because Joe tweeted about Barbies? =/

• YouBelongWithMe

I dont want another album because she doesnt impress anymore her first two albums were both the same im moving on to another artist

• purplekoolaid

She looks likes a Barbie in that pic for real.

Taylor Swift is a horrible singer. Sorry Swift fans but its true. This is not to hate on Taylor because I have some of her songs on my ipod and think she is very talented at writing catchy songs. But she cant sing for beans.

I wonder what her next album will be like? Honestly shes too old to keep spewing out this high school romance fairytale stuff and if she doesnt get some deeper lyrics, she’ll prob get alot of hate from critics.

=======
    What does her appearance have to do with the music she makes?
    I just added that in there but her music really is boring and shes winning way too many awards she doesnt deserve just like twilight

If it was the Jonas Brothers you guys would’nt complain. ‘Nuff said.

• GoBrookeYourself

She looks like a barbie.

• Kourtney

First week sales

Demi debut album-89,000
    Selena debut album- 66,000
    David Archuleta debut album- 183,000
    Taylor Swift debut album-61,000
    ********
    what is the point of this?

First week sales

Demi debut album-89,000
    Selena debut album- 66,000
    David Archuleta debut album- 183,000
    Taylor Swift debut album-61,000
    ********
    what is the point of this?

They all did better than Nick

wtf she looks like a fake barbie porn star!!!
    what happened?

• Hannahh

First of all, “Behind the Blinders”… Guys. I walk around with a floating disco ball above my head. I’ve been caught.

Secondly, I have checked her album booklet, and under each and every song, it says it was written by Taylor Swift. Occasionally there will be a co-writer. So mister, you need to get out of behind your blinders. D:

Hannahh said:

Oh………damn. You go gurl!

• personnn

___

They do produce some of their own stuff as well as Demi and manage their own label under which Honor Society is signed.

• liteeebri

Honor Society is the shiz. They need to have more posts about them on here.

• Hannahh

Oh………damn. You go gurl!

Well thanks. <3

• Kourtney

First week sales

Demi debut album-89,000
    Selena debut album- 66,000
    David Archuleta debut album- 183,000
    Taylor Swift debut album-61,000
    ********
    what is the point of this?

They all did better than Nick
    ********
    it’s his debut album, and it just came out last week. give him some time

Can you say PHOTOSHOP!?!?! That picture is almost as ridiculous as her live singing!!!!

Hannahh said:

Oh………damn. You go gurl!

Well thanks. <3

Anytime :)

So far they are saying it’s sold 80-85,000. That’s a good number for something so different. This isn’t radio disney material. I am happy that it sold that many. He’s happy too I’m sure. If you spent 8 days recording an album and then did 21 concerts supporting it and you sold that many, wow!

From the desk of Chris William–Huffington Post

“And certainly there are a lot of terrific pop records being made by Disney-derived singers like Miley, Demi and Serena, who don’t have strong artistic temperaments and are only as good as their collaborators, which is often very good indeed and sometimes not so.

“But what we do have now that we didn’t in the Bobby Sherman era is a couple of teen auteurs, in the form of Nick Jonas and Taylor Swift. (Taylor just graduated from that category by turning 20, but she’s counted for the last four years.) These two will be around the music scene in some capacity for the next couple of decades whether you like it or not. I suggest older music listeners opt for the former, because their combination of DIY career independence and reliance on solid musical traditions bodes well for the future, in a time when there aren’t always many encouraging signs. One young man or woman alone does not the future of music make, but listening to Who I Am, I’m again encouraged to believe that the kids are all right, after all.”

Nick has a passion for music not found by any of the young artists today. He will succeed.

That guy is a JB supporter as a whole and probably the only critic who is still supporting them. One critic as apposed to the dozens of other publications that hate his shit. Hmmmm I wonder who wins there?

• island.B

haha thanks
    i always laugh when i look at it
    ima try to find more too.