Taylor Swift @ AUSTRALIAN BEACH

taylor-swift-ocean-2
taylor-swift-ocean

she’s so amazing & she’s having the time of her life<3 i love you taylor.

ryan seacrest called Liam “desperate” on kiis fm

• Kourtney

I love this picture, the coloring is so cool

24 days!!

• L.Dazzle

Pretty

• KnightsOfCydonia

I love this girl sfm.

• KeepTheFaith

Absolutely beautiful. Wish I could be there. <333

• KnightsOfCydonia

What? really?
    I don’t suspect Miley would be too happy with that comment but I don’t really understand how he comes off as desperate? He seems a bit douchey but just in a normal general guy sense. lol.

• oxoemmaoxo

That beach looks beautiful.

HOW CAN YOU SAY SHE LOOKS GOOD WE CAN BARELY SEE HER FACE

ahahahah this

Can you see my icon?

You don’t need to see her face to know she’s looking good ;)

yeah like you dont need to sing to win a grammy… everything in her life is that simple

• boreddd

i live in melbourne! too bad ive got school and im grounded :(

• - Blair Waldorf -

This picture looks so beautiful.

You don’t need to see her face to know she’s looking good ;)

____

haha /

• KeepTheFaith

Can you see my icon?

Nick putting gas in his truck?

Can you see my icon?

Nick putting gas in his truck?

No, it’s supposed to be a alien.

Yay i can see it!

Way over exposed. At least the Disney twits don’t win awards.

• oxoemmaoxo

Way over exposed. At least the Disney twits don’t win awards.

Don’t be rude.

Joe likes caramel coffee drinks. *runs away*

Joe likes caramel coffee drinks. *runs away*

Joe likes bananas.

Joe likes monkeys lmao.

Joe LOVES Australia<3

Joe likes monkey butt.

• KeepTheFaith

yup, another reason to add to the list of why i hate feb

Don’t hate February & don’t be sad. I like happy Lilly :)
    I know that’s a stupid thing to say since your bestfriend is moving and everything… I know you’re gonna miss her. My bestfriend lives in the same city as me but we never see eachother so it doesn’t even seem like it. You could always get online and talk to us when you get lonely. :D

• Lilly

ThanksHeavenForKevin said:

That’s too bad :( but well you can always stay in touch via internet. I hope you can visit her sometime. :D
    now i have a reason to go to australia and when i do, i’m going to that beach

• KeepTheFaith

And I’m hoping the same :)

• liteeebri

My best friend ditched me all because she’s too busy with her boyfriend and her new life.

IM FROM MELBOURNE! :)

• Nobody Does It Better xx

I wanna go to Australia so bad.
    It looks so warm

• Lilly

ThanksHeavenForKevin said:

:O See, there’s always a good side :D well if you go take me with you ,I’ll fit in your suitcases you don’t need all the clothes. I swear :P
    all we need is our swimsuits and we can just spend the whole time at the beach :)

its not warm its very HOT!! lol thats why i love aussie!! and our pe lessons haha

• kelsey.australia

i live in austraila, i go to the beach nearly everyday and surf in the early morning, its been so hot the last couple of days like 40 degrees. i dont know how people can live in the cold!

come to australia and soak up the sun with beaches everywhere u look!

• ThanksHeavenForKevin

You know it girl :D, haha well I gotta go I have to do my english homework :( I’m not too cool for school after all haha. Don’t be sad, talk to you later :)

• Lilly

ThanksHeavenForKevin and KeepTheFaith

Thanks guys, you’re the best. I love how there always someone to talk to on here when i need it. :)

• KeepTheFaith

No problem :)
    And there really is always someone here to talk to. That’s what I love about OU. You guys :)

I think I use smiley faces too much. Sorry if it gets annoying haha.

• ThanksHeavenForKevin

now i have a reason to go to australia and when i do, i’m going to that beach

• ThanksHeavenForKevin

Lilly said:

ThanksHeavenForKevin and KeepTheFaith

No prob. My pleasure Ms. Lilly Efron(:

What a gorgeous picture. Can I just be taylor for a day, that would be awesome. Or better yet, can I just grow to be her height?okay thanks

• davane0920

well said

@HC WELL SAID!

• Julie

Darling, you have no idea who i am, nor how much work i have been doing throughout my life. I am crippled in debts, working damn hard to get through school and i bet you don’t donate nearly all your salary to charity? Well, yeah, i do. I work 5 jobs, minimal wage, and trying to make it through my life. My mother is gravely ill, and my father died when i was younger. I am working so hard to make ends meet. And have you EVER be abroad? Not ever?
    Well, then look at me.
    I’ve never stepped foot anywhere except for England.
    So take it this way, for the past 7 years, i too have been working my ass of to make my life better, and i do not appreciate some mean person trying to put me down whilst not knowing anything about me.
    So yeah, i would like to travel. And bitter? No, just my opinion. You may believe it is bitter, but i believe it is the truth and my opinion.

• Gandalf

Well, then look at me.
    I’ve never stepped foot anywhere except for England.

Not to be mean, but it seems like all you focus on is your problems. There is a difference between working hard a working smart. And being bitter or being happy in your situation no matter what. If you want to travel then educate yourself on how to get the money to allow you to travel. It’s not easy to become successful but if you want the things you want then it’s necessary. Maybe you should take the time to do that than to complain to a bunch of teenage girls.

-G

• La_Rose

wow good words, especially the haiti, somalia…part! Thats why i´m happy with my life! But one thing, nothing against taylor buti see many talented people(friends, family) who really work hard but never get the opportunity to show their talent or become successful and thats unfair!i dont think taylor has a good strong voice but she is a good songwriter, thats ture!

I live in Australia and we just had 4 days of rain that is like the average amount of rain we get in a YEAR! i could never live in England i live for the sun lol

• liteeebri

No, he really did say that lmfao. During their chat when he was still dating Camilla. And everyone laughed at him haha.

• KnightsOfCydonia

What time is it where you guys are?
    cause here it’s 7pm.

• liteeebri

Almost 2PM and its like a blizzard outside.

• oxoemmaoxo

What time is it where you guys are?
    cause here it’s 7pm.

Do you live in the Uk? I live there. And it’s 6:55pm

• KeepTheFaith

It’s 10:55 am where I live.

You don’t need to see her face to know she’s looking good ;)

____
    WELL SAID.

• ThanksHeavenForKevin

KnightsOfCydonia said:

What time is it where you guys are?
    cause here it’s 7pm.
    12:55 in the afternoon:D

• Lilly

aww, the beach is so pretty, i want to go there. all these australia posts make me sad cause my best friend is moving there today

the sky looks gorgeous…

any body can tell me the difference between London’s weather and Australia?

• Lilly

the sky looks gorgeous…

any body can tell me the difference between London’s weather and Australia?
    less smog?

the sky looks gorgeous…

any body can tell me the difference between London’s weather and Australia?

Australia hot, sunny
    London:rainy,dull,miserable and cold.

• SellyismygirlCrush

pretty pic
    my cousin lives in Australia she married an Australian dude lucky bitch

• ThanksHeavenForKevin

eb 9, 2010 @ 10:55 am
    KeepTheFaith said:

It’s 10:55 am where I live.
    You didn’t go to school? haha.

• boreddd

its 6 AM here in melbourne australia, and im supposed to be working on science!

• SellyismygirlCrush

What time is it where you guys are?
    cause here it’s 7pm.

__

its 2. i work at 315 i should be getting ready >_<

• ThanksHeavenForKevin

Feb 9, 2010 @ 10:58 am
    Lilly said:

Sorry to hear that :/ or read haha
    why is she moving? :’c

• KeepTheFaith

Your best friend is moving to Australia today? That’s so far, hopefully you guys will still keep in touch :)

Liam is from Australia.

• KeepTheFaith

You didn’t go to school? haha.

I’m in college now. Haha
    All my classes are at night :)

• Lilly

ThanksHeavenForKevin said:

Feb 9, 2010 @ 10:58 am
    Lilly said:

Sorry to hear that :/ or read haha
    why is she moving? :’c
    she actually originally from there and i guess her parents wanted to move back. in a way i’m happy for her cause she always hated living in america but i’m gonna miss her.

• Lilly

KeepTheFaith said:

yup, another reason to add to the list of why i hate feb

• ThanksHeavenForKevin

You didn’t go to school? haha.

I’m in college now. Haha
    All my classes are at night :)
    Oh I see :) haha that’s cool except for friday nights haha.

• Lilly

it’s 11:06 where i live

• KeepTheFaith

All this talk about Australia got the Jonas Brother’s song ‘Australia’ stuck in my head… haha

• liteeebri

Joe dates girls from Australia.

• ThanksHeavenForKevin

• MulticolouredNinja

She is so beautiful <3

• Julie

I want to travel like she does. I hate to be mean, but i have worked for so long, and it is unfair if i never have the oppertunities she has. I don’t want to sound bitter, but she seems to have everything given to her on a silver plater.

• HC

@BitterJulie…

If by given everything on a silver platter, you mean working her tail off for nearly 13 years before she got her break.

She’s been singing since she was like 2-3 years old and there’s video of her singing at a concert in which less than 50 people showed up.

Also, get over yourself. We work just as hard if not more than you, and we also don’t get to travel.

There are 6.5 billion people on the planet and nothing is fair.

I’m sure the kids in Haiti, Sudan, Somalia, and other countries would love to be in your place sitting on the computer, visiting gossip sites.

Instead, they probably won’t be alive to see their 18th birthday.

You don’t get to travel? Boo-hoo. Neither do I. But I don’t complain.

• HC

She’s looking good!

• ThanksHeavenForKevin

Awwh I’m jealous :o
    I wish I was there I don’t like the wheater of my city right now :l :(

HOW CAN YOU SAY SHE LOOKS GOOD WE CAN BARELY SEE HER FACE

• HC

You don’t need to see her face to know she’s looking good ;)

also, she did tweet a pic of herself recently and it’s Taylor Swift, she always looks good.

• Einelen

Love the picture.I wish I was there instead of here.Here it snows all the time :(

• iSupportNiley

lol!where do you live?
    here in our country there’s only two climate summer and rainy season..

• ilikieyooou

she looks beautyful

• ThanksHeavenForKevin

liteeebri said:

Joe likes caramel coffee drinks. *runs away
    Don’t run away :O tell me more :B

• liteeebri

Lmao he probably does jk. Joe loves girls with accents.

• liteeebri

Joe will not be naming his daughter Taylor.

• HOT DAYUMMM

That picture is stunning.

• oxoemmaoxo

Joe will not be naming his daughter Taylor.

He will be naming her camilla belle.

That photo is going to be my laptop background<3

oxoemmaoxo said:

Joe will not be naming his daughter Taylor.

He will be naming her camilla belle.

I wish. He said he wanted to name his son or daughter Imkie that German name lmao.

• oxoemmaoxo

He will be naming her camilla belle.

LOL.

• oxoemmaoxo

My icon is freaking me out.

• KeepTheFaith

Joe will not be naming his daughter Taylor.

Lol. Or his son.