Nick Jonas, ‘I Sang Billy Joel’s Part..’

nick-jonas-mo

Nick‘s Good Times With Mo interview. On ‘We Are The World’ remake: ‘It was unbelievable, just looking around the room and seeing the caliber of the talent that was there, it was very humbling. I was just honored to be there, the other musicians are so much more talented that I am, I’m just proud to be a part of it.’ Where you able to get a part just for you? ‘I did actually, I sang Billy Joel’s part.’

Have you missed your brothers while making your solo album? ‘I think for me personally, the only thing that was hard to get used to was the traveling. It was a lot different from what I was used to, being all alone and things like that, but once I got over the first few bus rides, I was alright.’

Did you find it difficult to be able to find enough material and experiences in your young life to write a whole album about it? ‘I think that I’ve been through a lot these past couple years and I was able to take what I’ve gone through and write and make songs out of it which is definitely a way to express myself. I think I’ve experienced a fair amount of life to be able to pull from and it worked out so far cause I could write from the heart which means the world to me.’

Kevin just got married, so what is Joe doing these days? Joe is keeping busy in Los Angeles with meetings, for an acting career he wants to pursue and he is looking forward to do some recording as well. We have a lot of individual dreams and dreams to do together, and being able to work on those and knowing we are all supportive of each other is a beautiful thing.

What’s the future of the Jonas Brothers? We are working on the details right now for the future of the Jonas Brothers. The next step for us is basically to go back to production of the TV show for the Disney channel, after we do that, which will take about four and a half months of our time, then we would probably do another world tour.

WHY DOES NICK ACT HE 40 IF HES 17YR OLD???
    HES SOOOO WEIRD

• alyssajonassss

my mom loves billy joel. lmfao.

Bye. =]

• Mercedes

POST THE PICTURES OF PIXIE AND JOEEE

pixie and joe !!!! http://beautifulballad.wordpress.com/2010/02/10/well-be-happy-as-can-be-3/

big effin’ deal. y’all act like they are kissing or something.

• mileysupporter

umm.. good for him…?? what’s the purpose of this post.It’s the same kind of questions…
    (sorry no offence to Oceanup,just sayin’)

PS–>i’m looking forward to seeing what joe does next by himself movie/sitcom/album?? woo hoo!! anywayz =/ -lol

garretjiroux sooo apparently.. according to my friend @ZacPoor.. pixie lott has really bad acne.. sigh. :/
    4 minutes ago from web

LOL I love Farret Jiroux ! :D

• Savetheanimalss

(replying to this) – Feb 10, 2010 @ 01:21 pm
    Blah said:
    Turn the names around and you got yourself a right answer.

what??

And btw Nick is adorable! His tan looks amazing on him!!!!

Bye :)

La-a-a-ve him. <3

• AAC

Ugh! My abs and legs hurt like a fucking bitch from gym class. Like they are REALLY killing me. I walk like a pregnant woman. I didn’t know I was THIS out of shape. Or maybe my gym teacher is overworking us. I hate her… actually no I don’t. I love her, she’s hilarious. Best gym teacher ever. Except for when we do the actual gym shit. I hate gym.
    My rant is totally pointless. I don’t even know why I wrote all of this. Okay now I’m done talking. :X

Jixie or Joxie?

garret*

Who will hit it big this year

Demi or Selena??

• musiciseverything

Have you ever had one of those days were you just felt like crying your eyes out? Random I know.

garretjiroux call me shallow.. but .. that’s a lot haha.. http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/m4/jun2009/3/0/pixie-lott-pic-goff-image-1-313460.jpg
    less than 20 seconds ago from web

AWWW cutie. LUV YA NICK.

Night! :)

Hello everybody :)

If this post is still alive..

Well DAMN! only 1 week & Nick is at #91 on iTUNES
    He’s #99 now.
    =====

Yikes! :/

_____

Well, as long as people bought the album itself, that is what counts.

• jonas

nick i love nick really bij portugal

WTF GARRET?
    what a douche.

G. Jiroux is an ass.

Anyway love you Nick. =]

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

lol. i came back just to say that. :P

• CoinBears

Hmm. My friend said today that b/c JB is linked to Disney, they don’t get a fair chance at people liking their music. That the word Disney is just a big sign above them that says ‘bad. gay. stupid.’ :/

less than 20 seconds ago from web
    ________

Ahhhh… Garret is douchtastic. :)

musiciseverything said:

SML. And Joxie rhymes with Foxy, so I like that one lmao. And what’s going on are they dating now haha

• DesiGirl

Enough about Pixie Lott’s freakin acne. Yes, she had it. Now she doesn’t anymore. Even if she did, who cares? It’s not like it lowers her worth or her talent.

• MZ

My room is the G spot. Call me Mr Flintstone, I can make your bed rock.

So in my head right now.

• WhiteHorsex3

LMAO AAC, you crack me up!

• iMystified

You’re complaining about Florida? There are worse places. :)
    IT’S JUST SO.DAMN.BORING!
    it’s hot almost everyday,lots of construction,people over here can drive for shit,my dad almost got in a car crash today because the old birds that can’t drive.
    not fun when you’re in the passenger seat.

• Gandalf

Hello everybody :)

If this post is still alive..

Hello, Hello.

-G

• liteeebri

OT: I found out the reason I don’t get tweets to my phone anymore. It’s because HR or someone blocked the tweets from Disney people onto people’s phones but I guess people still get Chelsea’s tweets :/

• musiciseverything

Sorry I’m slow. What does SML mean?

Feb 10, 2010 @ 03:08 pm

less than 20 seconds ago from web
    Well, Pixie’s still a teenager so it’s normal Mr. Perfect Jiroux.

nick needs to get blowed.

• AAC

LMAO AAC, you crack me up!
    _______

I try. :D

• CoinBears

During 3rd period today.
    I had no reason to feel that way, too. I had my iPod in the whole time listening to depressing music, then JB’s self titled album came on and I felt better :)

• KeepTheFaith

I feel for you. I’m taking a kung fu class and he had us do some strange exercises last week. I’m still feeling the pain.

• MZ

Your friend is correct.

ThanksHeavenForKevin said:

Feb 10, 2010 @ 03:08 pm

less than 20 seconds ago from web
    Well, Pixie’s still a teenager so it’s normal Mr. Perfect Jiroux.
    _________

He’s team Camila Belle.

IT’S JUST SO.DAMN.BORING!
    not fun when you’re in the passenger seat.
    __

Ah, sorry. But I live in Memphis, and we have our share of crazy drivers too. And we’re not exactly cosmopolitan either, lol. The only awesome things we have are Graceland, Sun Studios, and Beale Street. :)

• AAC

I have to say… Nick’s lips in that picture look amazing.

Hello, Hello.

Hello Gandalf :)
    How are you today?

• CoinBears

My room is the G spot. Call me Mr Flintstone, I can make your bed rock.

So in my head right now.

Freaky. Just played that song…

John Mayer is a TT on twitter and

“HOE ASS NIGGA” wtf?

________

It hurts just to sit. FML.

• Gandalf

Hello Gandalf :)
    How are you today?

I’m doing fine, how you doin? :P

-G

_________

Unfotunatly, this is true.

• musiciseverything

I’m listening to Justin Bieber. Someone help me.

• oxoemmaoxo

Sorry I’m slow. What does SML mean?

Story of my life

ThanksHeavenForKevin said:

Feb 10, 2010 @ 03:08 pm

less than 20 seconds ago from web
    Well, Pixie’s still a teenager so it’s normal Mr. Perfect Jiroux.
    _________

He’s team Camila Belle.
    He’s an ass, that’s what he is.
    No offense if you like him but God, that was rude.

I want to make out with Nick J. his lips are so luscious

• DesiGirl

haha, sorry, you’re beyond help. :)
    jk, I’m sure you’ll be fine, lol.

• liteeebri

Lmao it means so my life. And yeah, Black Keys always makes me get all emotional sometimes and then that one song by Taylor Swift called Tied together with a smile also makes me bawl my eyes out but I can’t stop listening to it because I can relate to that song soo mucho.

Oh ok. Thank you.

OT: I love the song Alejandro by Lady Gaga. I can’t stop listening to it

• xostephxo176

AAC said:
    ________

It hurts just to sit. FML.
    ____
    omg. ninja.

Mercedes said:

POST THE PICTURES OF PIXIE AND JOEEE

big effin’ deal. y’all act like they are kissing or something.

THIS, & y’all wonder why people call you pathetic teenies. -_-

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Twinky winky and dipsey were boys.
    Dipsey was a BOY?!
    I just thought Dips was a very masculine girl….with that ugly ass cow hat…

Lmao. it was hard to tell if they were a boy or girl. I used to think Po was a boy too.

• twycgnb

aw he looks cute with a tan haha.

sounds humble in that interview.

• iloveyouux

He talked about this on David Letterman.

• Pingback: The Morning Mix: Jessica Simpson Prepares To Punch John Mayer « Music News, Reviews, and Gossip on Idolator.com

Who remembers All That? =]

• jerseygirl

Feb 10, 2010 @ 02:10 pm

Fuck the blue font.
    and to think I used to like it at first!

*hangs head in shame*
    —————-
    *gasp*

At least you’ve come to your senses. ;)

• xostephxo176

oh yeah, well you’re an irregular verb.

SHE’S NOT WORTH MUCH
    Ha ! :)

YOU CAN HAVE HER FOR FREE SHE’S NOT EVEN WORTH A POUND.

Oh shit. Now we’re going to have tiny tots writing in big blue just to rebel! Just GTFO you annoying little brats!

I’m 15 and not annoying. Bitch
    Hell yes you are, MORON! LMAO@ you!

Recess was the bomb.
    I like Penny =]

I hated Gretchen.

• AAC

FEENA! I SAID FAH,FAH,FAH,FENNA!
    _________

I love the episode when we look into the future and see how much their lives change. Like the one where they’re at Feeny’s retirement. It was so funny and sad.

Mr. Feeny: Mr. Matthews?
    Eric: Mr Squirrels.
    Cory: Eric?
    Eric: Plays with.

Ahahaha. My favourite lines!

• liteeebri

Courage the Cowardly Dog was amazing lmao. I loved the Grandpa. “Stupid dog!”

• oxoemmaoxo

If you continue to type in the big blue font, yes you will be considered annoying.

Sorry, i’m just exited i know how to do the big blue font.

• liteeebri

LOL aw it’s okay to be excited. But tone it down lmao.

Keenan and Kel. <3

• oxoemmaoxo

LOL aw it’s okay to be excited. But tone it down lmao.

HAHA ok i will.

If you continue to type in the big blue font, yes you will be considered annoying$

___

haha I thought I was the only one annoyed by that :)

I think Doug was the best show on DC
    Patty Mayonnaise rocked my socks XD

Kenan*

The Proud Family! :)

• Charlotte-x-

I still watch Ed, Edd & Eddy. Courage the Cowardly Dog too. I miss Foster’s Home for Imaginary friends and Codename Kids Next Door.

I found Courage The Cowardly Dog terrifying when I was a kid! Probably why it was on late.

Keenan and Kel. <3
    My favorite show EVER.
    who loves orange soda? :D

• Eneyi

___

haha I thought I was the only one annoyed by that :)
    You definitely are not. lol

• LovatoJonass

I really love Arthur and Friends.
    That show is like on top, they’re still making episodes.
    I loved DW and Muffy :)

• liteeebri

Clarissa Explains it all, Rocko’s modern Life, Are You Afraid of the Dark, Little Bill..

Keenan and Kel. <3

AWWWWWWWWWWW, HERE IT GOES.

Ahh memories!

Fuck the blue font.
    and to think I used to like it at first!

*hangs head in shame*

• musiciseverything

They used to show Kenan & Kel all the time. Now they stopped showing it. The Proud Family was amazing as well. Sugar Mama was the shit.

• liteeebri

Big Comfy Couch, Arthur..

___

haha I thought I was the only one annoyed by that :)
    You definitely are not. lol

Sorry, i was getting a bit overly exited.

The Amanda Show.

IT’S TIME FOR A HILLLLLLLLLLBILLY MOMENT.

• jerseygirl

Feb 10, 2010 @ 02:09 pm
    Eneyi said:

___

haha I thought I was the only one annoyed by that :)
    You definitely are not. lol
    Haha. You beat me to it, Eneyi. That’s exactly what I was going to say.

My favorite show EVER.
    who loves orange soda? :D
    _________

Kel. Loves. Orange soda.
    Is it trueee?
    I do, I do, I doo-oo-oo-oo.

• DemiandMileyPones

Wow. A lot of new people….

Hello!

Mr. Feeny: Mr. Matthews?
    Eric: Mr Squirrels.
    Cory: Eric?
    Eric: Plays with.

Ahahaha. My favourite lines!
    Eric – I think I found my niece
    Feeny – nitche.
    Eric – nitche? *He’s been drinking!!*

• Charlotte-x-

Bear In The Big Blue House, Out Of The Box…

• DesiGirl

Bernstein Bears, Dragon Tales, and this one show where they told stories all the time were my favorites.
    Along with classics like Popeye and Tom and Jerry. :)

DemiandMileyPones said:

Okay, I’m curious. Where is everyone from? Oceanup has a lot of people from different countries and states. I wanna know just how much diversity we have on here.

____

SinCity Bby;)
    __

No way. I can never think of it as a place where normal people live year round, lol. :)

____

SinCity Bby;)

I’m still here :)

• Mercedes

The song….you know, what this whole post is about….

oh. yeah i’m excited to hear we are the world remake.

Mystified said:

I loved the Jobros since 06,but now it’s just like….ehh who cares…
    does it feel like it’s happening to any of you?

Mystified said:

I loved the Jobros since 06,but now it’s just like….ehh who cares…
    does it feel like it’s happening to any of you?

true fan ah?

• Mercedes

I’m still here :)

barely. i was going to use OU for an excuse to procrasinate today, but i guess not..

• AAC

WHY IS JUSTIN BIEBER ALWAYS TRENDING???
    Ugh I’m getting so pissed off. I hate seeing his name everyday on that stupid trending topic list.
    … I think I’m starting to be addicted to Twitter. D:

• iMystified

I had Gym last year it was HORRIBLE!
    boys stare at your chest when you’re doing jumping jacks,stare at you’re ass when you run the mile….and the gym teacher that taught most of the boys was a perv.
    when we did our floor exercises he would try to have a one on one convo just to look at our goodies.
    and then I was in pain from all the exercises,my upper body strengh is really bad,i can’t even play my wii for 20 mins without my arms hurting for the next week :l

• DesiGirl

I feel bad for Pixie. I know what it’s like to struggle with terrible skin and it’s just terribly low of Garret to make such a big deal of it. Such a jerk.

• KeepTheFaith

It hurts just to sit. FML.

And when I have to bend down to go to the bathroom. Too much info? Haha sorry.

Someone should tell Garret that acne goes away, but a shitty personality stays for ever.

• Lilly

this is probably really late, but i’m glad that nick got his own part in the song and i’m a fan of billy joel so that’s cool. i wonder what parts other people got.

I’m doing fine, how you doin? :P

I’m doing good too, just bored. Very bored.

• Intoxicated

nick is a john mayer wanabee

• AAC

I have to go. Talk to you all later. Bye.

• musiciseverything

He’s a douche. That was so rude of him to say. Everyone has their acne struggles.

• Nina1234

i wonder when they will make a new CD, to fix the disaster that are the 3rd and 4rd.
    i mean, God, it is getting worse.
    the first one was amazing
    the second too
    the third, they screwed in some songs. but some of them were good
    and the 4rd one is like… what?

Great Idea.

• doodoo

hes stupid

• DemiandMileyPones

I’m listening to Justin Bieber. Someone help me.

_____

*gets the holy water*

Okay! You ready? lol. :D

doodoo said:

hes stupid
    LOL at your icon XD

WTF?? I’ve been listening to Selena’s album for about a week and I actually like most of her songs!

My favs are Naturally, I promise You,The way I love you and More..

What the hell is wrong with me??!!

:( help!!!

• WhiteHorsex3

… OK I just learned from my friend (twitter wise) that Bloomberg is closing the Catholic schools, but now Public schools.

… What the fuck, you fucking idiot?! WHY NOT CLOSE ALL SCHOOLS DOUCHE?! I DON’T WANNA GO TO SCHOOL! >:(

OK, my rant in over now. Where was I? Oh yeah. Garret’s a douche =\

My favs are Naturally, I promise You,The way I love you and More..

What the hell is wrong with me??!!

:( help!!!

• DemiandMileyPones

Did John Mayer say Hoe Ass Nigga?

• Gandalf

I’m doing good too, just bored. Very bored.

Really, because your icon could keep me pretty entertained for a while. I keed I keed. ;)

-G

• musiciseverything

Lmao. I’m ready. Curse his catchy songs.

________

Alicia Keys still has acne and she’s 29…

uypers

• iMystified

My favs are Naturally, I promise You,The way I love you and More..

What the hell is wrong with me??!!

:( help!!!
    lol did you just REPLY to yourself?
    XD

Nelena/Nick news every single day is so fucking boring. I wish the Jaylor drama lasted longer. At least it was exciting.

Please stop reading my mind !! xD I want like to see Joe and Taylor on a date … OMG that would be awesome !!
    no because joe likes girls who arent twig legs flat chested rat face

Itsme

I know you’re creepin. ;)

• itsme

DemiandMileyPones said:

Did John Mayer say Hoe Ass Nigga?
    AHHHH,LOVE YOUR ICON!!! LOOK AT MINE =D

Love that sexy bitch ;)

My favs are Naturally, I promise You,The way I love you and More..

What the hell is wrong with me??!!

:( help!!!
    lol did you just REPLY to yourself?
    XD
    reply to myself?
    i just read the persons comment and posted a link

• JonasIsLife

aois

ssexybeast in the house

• DemiandMileyPones

Lmao. I’m ready. Curse his catchy songs.

______

*pours it all over you*

Alright.. that should work.

CURSE YOU BEAVERLAKE!

whats up with all the adriana lima icons

miley cyrus wishes she was as cool,as me

AHHHH,LOVE YOUR ICON!!! LOOK AT MINE =D

Love that sexy bitch ;)

______

DAMMMNNNNN… look at that sexy ass bitch!

I Cant even…… to begin explaining how gorgeous your icon is.. :))

• itsme

DAMP. I am creepin bitch ;)

whats up with all the adriana lima icons

_____

There is only two. Chill out.

• JonasIsLife

nickjonas
    RT @ItsChelseaStaub One day left to get your “Harmonies for Haiti” tickets! Join @itschelseastaub @HeyItsNicoleA @ettejnahgaem & 14 amaz…

• itsme

DAMMMNNNNN… look at that sexy ass bitch!

I Cant even…… to begin explaining how gorgeous your icon is.. :))
    I know. That pic makes me want to love on her.hahahhaa. She’s soooo sexy ;)

• musiciseverything

Thank you. My mom actually thinks his last name is Beaver. She keeps calling him Justin Beaver. It’s hilarious.

• itsme

We love Adriana Lima,so stfu. We take turns with her.

________

Alicia Keys still has acne and she’s 29…
    Exceptions confirm both rules. There are also people that can change for the better…
    But they are a minority.

• Apeshit_x

whats up with all the adriana lima icons
    _______________________________
    She’s hot!

• Your Mom Was Here

I think for me personally,

why does it reminds me of ‘For us’? hmm

• Your Mom Was Here

hello everybody :)

Hahaha, I like looking at it too. Is that weird? :/

• Gandalf

So who else agrees with this following statement:

Billy Joel > Nick Jonas

-G

musiciseverything said:
    Does you mother speak german?
    Because beaver in german is Biber.

• jonasbrothersfan

hahaha love your icon! :D

______

You mom is cool.

Mom
    That’s my bestie on your icon!
    HAHAHA.

• musiciseverything

No she’s Jamaican. She really thinks his last name is Beaver. It’s funny.

Gandalf said:
    So who else agrees with this following statement:

Billy Joel > Nick Jonas

-G
    You did not just compare Billy Joel to Nick?
    Billy is one of the best singer and songwriter of all time.

• DemiandMileyPones

I know. That pic makes me want to love on her.hahahhaa. She’s soooo sexy ;)

________

NGl, I had a dream about her. :)

• Gandalf

Hahaha, I like looking at it too. Is that weird? :/

For me no, for you probably lol.

-G

• xostephxo176

I just made a twitter, sat there for 5 minutes, then deleted it. I just. can’t. do it.

whats up with all the adriana lima icons
    _______________________________
    She’s hot!

____

Hi best friend..

• Apeshit_x

nickjonas
    _________________________________

Could she have said me instead or @itschel..all over again.Anyways if I lived in the States I would have went.

garret jiroux is an ass . Waah he is so pathetic he has to search who pixie was just because he heard joe was on a date with her pfff . The pic is so old and yes she had acne . So what ?

• xostephxo176

Apeshit_x said:
    nickjonas
    _________________________________

_____
    where do you live?

• KeepTheFaith

For me no, for you probably lol.

LOL. Whateverrr. :)
    I just think she’s really pretty.

• Lilo

___

so true .

• xostephxo176

so when is this post officially announced dead?

• xostephxo176

since, there is still no answer, i would say it is dead. RIP.

________

She’s a calculator on legs, If it helps Joe to count his millions… it’s ok.

• Gandalf

LOL. Whateverrr. :)
    I just think she’s really pretty.

Just know whatever you think of her is perfectly natural and no one here will judge you. LMFAO :P Seriously though even though she is pretty that picture is hypnotic.

-G

• Your Mom Was Here

jonasbrothersfan – haha thanks :) I love your icon too!

ThanksHeavenForKevin – lmao Mr. Pants On The Ground :B

Miley Cyrus
    i really just want some privacy. im not sad. i am not a hermit. i just wanna be able to live without being documented.
    Updated 257+ days ago

Boo. I’m getting kicked off. Bye guys. =]

NED FJEWJF WEJF JWE JG EWJ GFJEW
    SABRINA THE TEENAGE WITCH IS ON!!!
    Sorry… teenie moment.

Oh and I’m back. Just incase you didn’t know.

• Lilo

Acne is not something you can control . Her acne is gone now FYI. I wish you never had acne cause its really something that hurts you . If I were you I would stop laughing cause you ll never know what could happen to you …

The new version of We Are The World is going to SUCK!!!!

Joe can do SOOO much better than pixie lott
    this is her w/o make up =/

ssexybeast in the house
    _________

ssexybeast? Is it really chu? :O

• Apeshit_x

DemiandMileyPones said:

whats up with all the adriana lima icons
    _______________________________
    She’s hot!

____

Hi best friend..
    _______________
    Haha hey,.
    I’ve been a fan of hers for a while now.

• Gandalf

Boo. I’m getting kicked off. Bye guys. =]

Bye!

-G

• iMystified

i sent him that picture that he posted on his twitter lol

• Apeshit_x

xostephxo176 said:

Apeshit_x said:
    nickjonas
    _________________________________

_____
    where do you live?
    ____________________
    I’m from Canada.

• Your Mom Was Here

omg in pet society you can have a chihuahua :|

acne sucks! but hers is really bad :( i feel bad for her

pixie lott was the girl that asked for joes number and he said he lost his phone. as he was saying that his phone started ringing hahahah

• KeepTheFaith

Hahaha, alright. Good to know :)

• LoveHate

‘knowing we are all supportive of each other is a beautiful thing’

No Nick it isn’t a beautiful thing. You are brothers.

• xostephxo176

Apeshit_x said:
    xostephxo176 said:

Apeshit_x said:
    nickjonas
    _________________________________

_____
    where do you live?
    ____________________
    I’m from Canada.
    ____
    oh coolio.

• Your Mom Was Here

bye musiciseverything!

‘knowing we are all supportive of each other is a beautiful thing’

No Nick it isn’t a beautiful thing. You are brothers

i think Nick jonas is a beautiful thing :)

How do you know?

• LoveHate

‘knowing we are all supportive of each other is a beautiful thing’

No Nick it isn’t a beautiful thing. You are brothers

i think Nick jonas is a beautiful thing :)

Yes many girls do…but supporting your brothers is pretty normal, it isn’t a beautiful thing.

dang, for real miley?
    your $ick!!
    freaken wealthy $ick!
    you deserve it girllll (:

she’s the EFFIN’ be$t!!!
    since when the fuck did Ke$ha come on OU?

iMystified said:

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
    UNIVERSAL STUDIO COMMERCIAL!

OMG♥___________♥
    Harry Pottah FTW!

• superJOEman

Now, what we need is Joe Jonas next on Good Times With Mo!

ThanksHeavenForKevin – lmao Mr. Pants On The Ground :B
    I wish he was my grandpa :( haha JK JK

• KeepTheFaith

‘knowing we are all supportive of each other is a beautiful thing’

No Nick it isn’t a beautiful thing. You are brothers.

I don’t understand how supporting your brothers isn’t a beautiful thing…?

ThanksHeavenForKevin said:

iMystified said:

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
    UNIVERSAL STUDIO COMMERCIAL!

OMG?___________?
    Harry Pottah FTW!
    ==================
    I KNOW! I CAN’T WAIT!
    I finally get to leave this muggle world and live in my dream land...The Wizarding World :D
    ....in Universal studios...
    >.<

‘knowing we are all supportive of each other is a beautiful thing’

No Nick it isn’t a beautiful thing. You are brothers

i think Nick jonas is a beautiful thing :)

i know its like saying “im lucky my parents love me.” it comes naturally (bay bay baybee lol)

• Apeshit_x

Who is Garrett like really ugh the dude is soo annoying.Does he have a crush on Joe?Why is he always up in his business like that.

I KNOW! I CAN’T WAIT!
    ....in Universal studios...
    >.< ———- Ahhh me too :’D too bad I live in Mexico :(
    but aww I hope I can go at least once!

• Gandalf

‘knowing we are all supportive of each other is a beautiful thing’

No Nick it isn’t a beautiful thing. You are brothers.

I don’t understand how supporting your brothers isn’t a beautiful thing…?

It is a very beautiful thing, I wish my brother was supportive of me. It isn’t just a natural thing that brothers do.

-G

• LoveHate

‘knowing we are all supportive of each other is a beautiful thing’

No Nick it isn’t a beautiful thing. You are brothers.

I don’t understand how supporting your brothers isn’t a beautiful thing…?

Supporting someone is a instinctive. It is not beautiful because it is such an ordinary feeling.

I can’t wait to hear Nick sing his part.

• AAC

Lmao! Nick Jonas was on TMZ tonight.

joe are you doing a thumbs up to her boobs?

• Anonymous25

Lmao! Nick Jonas was on TMZ tonight.

about what??

Lmao! Nick Jonas was on TMZ tonight.

lol. what did they say?

epic. hahahhaha (look at the date-a couple days after his wedding lol)

• haleybrooke7

The JB rock. :)

• DemiandMileyPones

:'( They are super gorgeous!
    Ignore the girl on the right..

• AAC

Lmao! Nick Jonas was on TMZ tonight.

about what??
    _______

It was just about a picture of Nick where he has a umbrella and was walking the rain.

• KeepTheFaith

But Nick basically started out his carrier with his brothers. He thinks it’s beautiful that they are supporting his solo carrier since there is so much jealously in the world today. It’s good to know they all have separate dreams and don’t feel left out. Not all families are as supportive as his.

• Mercedes

wow. this post is still the newest one?

• AAC

Lmao! Nick Jonas was on TMZ tonight.

lol. what did they say?
    _____

I don’t know. I was to busy looking at the cute picture of Nick… But I think they said something about sex.

• haleybrooke7

so, how’s everyone doing today?

• KeepTheFaith

Sorry for the double post. :/

• LoveHate

Ok…I still dont find it a beautiful thing but that is my opinion.

• Brangelina

Hello! What are you guys talking about?

• Meow

I’m excited to hear this!

• Santerrr clauszz

Damnz oceNUP hasn’t posted the pixie and joe thing yet?

WTF yoz?

Oh and garret is my newz hero that was funny

lawlz lawlz lawlz

hoe hoez hoe mahwah slakdjf

• DemiandMileyPones

Hello! What are you guys talking about?

____

Nothing, because nobody is saying anything. It’s fcking boring on OU now and days. URGH. :l

• Mercedes

‘m excited to hear this!

hear what?

• Brangelina

Hello! What are you guys talking about?

____

Nothing, because nobody is say anything. It’s fcking boring on OU now and days. URGH. :l

Yeah OU has been empty since Christmas.

is this joe? hmmm, looks more like micheal jackson lol

Fiiiiiiirrrrrrssssttt

• Mercedes

Damnz oceNUP hasn’t posted the pixie and joe thing yet?

WTF yoz?

Oh and garret is my newz hero that was funny

lawlz lawlz lawlz

hoe hoez hoe mahwah slakdjf

your icon scares me. O.o

• Mercedes

Yeah OU has been empty since Christmas.

So true! :(

• DemiandMileyPones

Yeah OU has been empty since Christmas.

_____

Exactly. And now there is a lot of new people.. URGH. Sorry, I’m just not in the mood.

• Mercedes

yeah, die post right when i get on..this blows..

• Brangelina

Yeah OU has been empty since Christmas.

_____

I think its the teenies.

• Lilo

______

Seriously sometimes I wonder . Anyway I am so glad demi unfollow him and his sister on twitter and that miley got away from them . thats the smartest thing she has ever done :)

• Meow

‘m excited to hear this!

hear what?

The song….you know, what this whole post is about….

pff..nick is having a solo part1
    i’m tired of listen that..now he’s gonna think that he’s the best jona s..i always have the feeling that he wants to everything by himself.. :S
    i wish they gave the part to joe he sings well to..but in the jonas brothers albums they don’t give a nice oportunity to joe to prove how he can sing it is always nick , he sings well too but his voice sound like he’s crying
    i think joe’s voice is like for rock !

Bleh. It’s 11pm here and i have school tommorow..:|
    Bed time for me! Byeeee guys! :)

Nick’s so lucky :)
    but he deserves it <3

• LovatoJonass

OUT OF THE BOX, does anyone remember that?

iMystified said:

I’m orig. from New York but now I live in Florida…boo :l
    __

You’re complaining about Florida? There are worse places. :)

I’m orig. from New York but now I live in Florida…boo :l

As Told By Ginger, lmao.

• RockYourBody

OMG As told by Ginger <3!

• xostephxo176

I live in new york (long island) and my school was closed today. But I’m not sure if it will be closed tomorrow too… but I’m expecting at least a delayed opening lol

• emma13

Ooh, everyone who’s from New York, do you know if the schools are gonna be closed tomorrow too? :)
    idk since i dont live there anymore.

• m

Is Billy Joel gay or something? Why did OceanUP put dots after his name?

• liteeebri

Even Stevens, Making the Band, Sabrina…

• lover

Well DAMN! only 1 week & Nick is at #91 on iTUNES
    He’s #99 now.
    =====

Yikes! :/

love_love_love said:

LovatoJonass said:

Does anyone know what that book was called with the mouse and the cookies and milk on the cover of it?
    if you give a mouse a cookie. and then theres if you give a moose a muffin.
    theres more but i forgot. i used to love those books tho. :)
    Thanks guys!
    now I freakin’ want cookies!
    you’re lucky I have oreos…
    XD

• musiciseverything

I just finished my brownies. =[ Now I’m sad.

The Tinkey Winkey Controversy
    He warned parents that Tinky Winky could be a hidden homosexual symbol, because “he is purple, the gay pride colour, and his antenna is shaped like a triangle: the gay pride symbol”.[4]

HAHAHAHAHA

Well DAMN! only 1 week & Nick is at #91 on iTUNES

I want a doughnut.

Where’d everyone go?

• sharewisdom

Miley Cyrus has two tracked that are being called “Second Chances” & “911”. (Not Confirmed/HWRPending)
    3 minutes ago from web

• jonasbrothersfan

hahaha i think he’s defiantly gay. XD

Well DAMN! only 1 week & Nick is at #91 on iTUNES
    He’s #99 now.

• W T F!!

gaaaah!
    oceanup wont let me sign in it’s pissing me offfffff!!

• iMystified

World Of Warcraft FREAKOUT!
    LMFAO!
    They should really post stuff like this on OU.
    XD

• love_love_love

Colorado

ThanksHeavenForKevin said:

The Tinkey Winkey Controversy

HAHAHAHAHA
    __

That doesn’t prove ANYTHING! He said that he could be TAKEN as gay, not that he WAS gay! :) I stand by my point.

Well DAMN! only 1 week & Nick is at #91 on iTUNES
    ________

I swear, this is Jackie. Or Jackie’s long lost twin.

I’m from New York. =]

I’m from the UK. :)
    you?

jonasbrothersfan said:

hahaha i think he’s defiantly gay. XD
    __

Yup, he’s gay and he’s defiant about it! :)

iMystified said:

World Of Warcraft FREAKOUT!
    LMFAO!
    They should really post stuff like this on OU.
    XD
    __

Oh my god, is this the video where the guy is making a video of his brother freaking out because someone hacked his World of Warcraft account? x)

• emma13

new york

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

I’m from the UK. :)
    you?
    __

I was born in the UK! I’m from Pakistan, but I live in Tennessee.

• kelsey123

New Hampshire =]

New York <33

• AAC

World Of Warcraft FREAKOUT!
    LMFAO!
    They should really post stuff like this on OU.
    XD
    _______

I love it when he tries to shove the remote control up his ass.

_________

Canada.

love_love_love said:

Colorado
    __

Omg, I’m so lame. I saw your comment and wondered why you randomly said Colorado, lol. Are you snowed in? For some reason when I think of Colorado I think of snow.

Mexico :]

DesiGirl said:

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

I’m from the UK. :)
    you?
    __

I was born in the UK! I’m from Pakistan, but I live in Tennessee.

Coool! :)

• DemiandMileyPones

Them and Miley really need to get out of Disney..

• musiciseverything

I hope so, but probably not. I live on Long Island so I don’t know.

• jonasbrothersfan

i’m from CT so pretty close and i get NY news. i was watching earlier and a guy said NY schools won’t be closed tomorrow. :(

• AAC

I LOVED All That. And the Amanda Show.

Out Of The Box <3
    I tried to make a box club house...
    it looked NOTHING like their clubhouse when I went inside mine!

• xostephxo176

• TEXT%
  • hola.

My favorite show EVER.
    who loves orange soda? :D
    _________

Kel. Loves. Orange soda.
    Is it trueee?
    I do, I do, I doo-oo-oo-oo.
    one of my favorites hahaha <3

• DesiGirl

Sabrina the Teenage Witch was so awesome. That reminds of Bewitched, which reminds me of I Dream of Jeannie and I Love Lucy.

Goosebumps ;)

I Dream of Jeanie<3

Pete and Pete, Angry Beavers<3

• liteeebri

Oh well, I’m still proud of her anyways, she’s awesome haha.

Major Nelson was so hot! And Jeannie was absolutely adorable. :D

Keenan and Kel. <3
    My favorite show EVER.
    who loves orange soda? :D

Kel loves orange soda.
    Is it true?
    Mhhhhmmmm.
    I do, i do, i do, i do-ooooo

All Grown Up wild thornberrys <3

• AAC

Ugh! There are so many shows I used to watch and I can’t think of any right now.

AHH!!!Real Monsters
    >.<

Sister, sister. Real monsters

• THETRUTH

imagine if terrorists would have attacked that recording studio? so much talent in one place…..akward!

ZOOM.
    that show was amazing.

• Charlotte-x-

I always thought Chuckie out of the Rugrats was an ugly bastard. I kinda felt sorry for him.

• DesiGirl

The Secret Life of Alyson Mack…Does anyone remember that show, or did I make it up in my head?

• liteeebri

This is making me so sad lmao like I miss all those shows and getting all excited for the new episodes to come on…

• liteeebri

No, I remember haha with Larissa Oleynik.

• liteeebri

Alright well it was fun going back to the yesteyears girls, I’m out to brave the snow..see ya laterz!

boy what is up with this kids they always end up talking about cartoon ugh!! how annoying grow up or are you 10??? kids!!

• emma13

lmao

• xCookieMuffin

Nick seems mature for his age ;p

LovatoJonass said:

ZOOM.
    that show was amazing.
    —————
    Did you know one of the season 1 cast members died?
    Jared,I think
    he was the cute one.

liteeebri said:

No, I remember haha with Larissa Oleynik.
    __

Oh good, haha, I always wondered because it disappeared and no one else knew about it.

• emma13

man i remember rugrats. it was my favorite show when i was a kid.

• AAC

Oooo! I got one! Rocket Power.

Charlotte-x- said:

—————
    Hahaha ya, he was my less favorite too.

Hey, Arnold

• LovatoJonass

Yeah I know in a car crash.
    So sad =\

• m

liteeebri said:

Congrats to Selena!

Z1OO added Naturally yesterday!

I’m shock!! Z100 is a big time radio station!!

Yay! :)
    No it didn’t. I still can’t request it so it’s still not on their playlist

IDK ..According to them Z100 added Naturally

i can’t wait for jonas!

• liteeebri

Hey, I haven’t even seen the pictures, so I can’t tell you what I think haha. But, I’m sure they are just friends, doesn’t she live overseas? And Demi tweeted she was listening to a Pixie song, I guess that means their shacking up too :)

• oxoemmaoxo

It’s annoying and funny at the sametime.

Alwaaayss look on the briiiight side of life. Doo doo. Doo doo doo doo doo doo :)

i’ll try.

Hasn’t he said this like 20 bagillion times…stop posting shit we already know -_-

• RockYourBody

yesterday my life was duller, now everything’s technicolor, hey now hey now this is what dreams are made of.

• Eneyi

I still hate the person who taught a whole bunch of people on this site how to use that stupid large blue font.

There world tour better be comingz to the south polez

We knowo how to party up in this jointtt

lawlz lawlz lawlz

PARTY PENGUINS

• liteeebri

Lmao my friends and I used to be obsessed with that song and that movie. We must have watched it a billion times when it first came out.

…”probably tour” “tv show” how many times will he repeat this, he’s like a broken record.

• oxoemmaoxo

How do you do it? i wanna know.

• musiciseverything

The Lizzie McGuire movie. =] I loved that movie. The principal was the best.

• RockYourBody

Haha it’s awesome, I loved Lizzie Mcguire and that movie rocked :) I loved every second of the movie. :]

• liteeebri

OT: Joe has such good taste in music, I’ve noticed. That song he tweeted was on an episode of One Tree Hill, it’s on the second soundtrack from the show.

oxoemmaoxo said:

How do you do it? i wanna know.

< =h1>NICKY POO< =/h1>

Take out the =

Congrats to Selena!

Z1OO added Naturally yesterday!

I’m shock!! Z100 is a big time radio station!!

• jerseygirl

Feb 10, 2010 @ 01:48 pm
    Eneyi said:

——————–
    I curse OU for giving the options of doing anything fancy with our comments.

• Eneyi

oxoemmaoxo said:

How do you do it? i wanna know.
    I can’t remember lol

• liteeebri

Alex Borstein played the principal. She plays Louis on Family Guy, too haha. I miss that show :/ I used to like Gordo lmao

• iMystified

I loved the Jobros since 06,but now it’s just like….ehh who cares…
    does it feel like it’s happening to any of you?

• DesiGirl

I never know what to say when I come on Jonas Brothers posts. Lol, I hope he has a nice day?

• RockYourBody

The Lizzie McGuire movie. =] I loved that movie. The principal was the best.

I know! :] and I love Gordo & Lizzie <3, Ethan was weird/funny. :P

• Angie

OT. That pick of Nick is so damn sexy. I want to suck his bottom lip so bad. His lips are made for kissing, among other things.

• MZ

Hey now, hey now!

This is what dreeeeeeams are made of!

• Santerrr clauszz

There world tour better be comingz to the south polez

We knowo how to party up in this jointtt

lawlz lawlz lawlz

PARTY PENGUINS

___________________________________________

let me tellz you something

we know how to break it down at the south pole

My stupidz twinz brother santa clause has no idea how to break it down

they just have lamez elveszz up at the north pole

we have penguins down in this joint betchazzz

hi

Congrats to Selena!

Z1OO added Naturally yesterday!

I’m shock!! Z100 is a big time radio station!!

Yay! :)

JESUS, i;m not talking about THIS FUCKING YEAR. I know they will be out & about, I;m talking about 5 years from now. They sound SOOO unsure of their band it’s ridiculous.
    Why don’t you just sit your BIG BLUE WRITING ASS down and STFU!

MZ said:

It’s annoying and funny at the sametime.

Monty Python <3

• Kaylaxo

Cool.
    I’m so excited for this remake.<3

ps- is anyone else snowed in?
    I haven’t been to school since last thursday. They called school off for the rest of this week. And now it’s “whiteout conditions” so noone is allowed on the roads. I’m going stir crazy!

• Aryanna

iMystified said:

I loved the Jobros since 06,but now it’s just like….ehh who cares…
    does it feel like it’s happening to any of you?
    —————–

• LovatoJonass

Same here, I can’t even see outside my window.

• xostephxo176

I love z100! And I’m surprised that they would play selena! That’s awesome!!!!!!!

Question, when’s that supposed to come out?

why are you talking, no ones replying to you. you sound so annoying
    kay bye.

Lizzie McGuire. <3

• liteeebri

Nick is adorable. I love his album so mucho. It’s amazing that he had a hand in writing all of the songs, for his age, man, I wish I would have been as motivated as he was when I was his age.

• Charlotte-x-

I loved the Jobros since 06,but now it’s just like….ehh who cares…
    does it feel like it’s happening to any of you?

I’ve liked them since 2008. They’re not doing much anymore so I’m just like… eh. But when they put up a new YouTube video or tweet something funny, I’m like, “Ahh, THIS is why I love you.”

• Aryanna

Pshh.. Nick ROCKS.

• DesiGirl

The first time I saw the Jonas Brothers was when I was in 10th grade. I thought, huh, the curly one in the middle is cute. That’s as far as my feelings ever got for them, haha. :)

• liteeebri

“I wonder if the Muffin man has a grill”

I miss Boy Meets World. =[

hi
    Hey I’m Kevin and I want to sell you a car.
    ===

I AM NICK AND I WOULD LIKE TO SELL YOU SELENA GOMEZ

• liteeebri

I miss the Wonder Years alot. That was like me and my dad’s thing when he was alive. I loved Winnie and Kevin. Ugh, I miss classic television. Thank goodness for TV Land.

I miss Boy Meets World. =[
    _________

Me too. That was one of my favourite shows. :'(

THIS BLUE TEXT IS FUN

• Aryanna

Hey I’m Kevin and I want to sell you a car.
    ===
    I AM NICK AND I WOULD LIKE TO SELL YOU SELENA GOMEZ
    GREAT, I’LL TAKE HER

• emma13

he looks weird in that picture.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

If it’s over, let it go and
    Come tomorrow it will seem
    So yesterday, so yesterday
    I’m just a bird that’s already flown away

musiciseverything said:

I miss Boy Meets World. =[
    __

That was THE most hilarious show that was ever on disney. Even my parents used laugh when they’d see some of it now and then.

• musiciseverything

I had a teenie moment yesterday because I was watching Dexter’s Laboratory and The Powerpuff Girls. Good times. =]

hi
    Hey I’m Kevin and I want to sell you a car.

Look at Nick. He’s a stud muffin.

• liteeebri

I would love to sit in on a jam session with Nick Jay and the TA that would be epic.

• oxoemmaoxo

Hey I’m Kevin and I want to sell you a car.
    ===
    I AM NICK AND I WOULD LIKE TO SELL YOU SELENA GOMEZ
    GREAT, I’LL TAKE HER

THAT WILL BE £1 PLEASE

• iMystified

I get like that when there’s a new YT vid.
    but other than that they’re kinda boring IMO.
    they use to be so fun and full of life now
    they’re just like:
    Kevin – “I’m married”
    Joe – “I need a blonde”
    Nick – “Where’s my bitch at?!”

they’re all so grown…blah XD

• jerseygirl

Fuck the blue font.

• LovatoJonass

I miss the toothbrush family lmao not the old one though, the new one.

• musiciseverything

That’s So Raven and Boy Meets World = Best Disney shows ever. I miss them so much. Bring back old Disney.

I’m 15 and not annoying. Bitch

• liteeebri

Lmfao “I want a blonde.” He’s been there and done that. He needs to date red-head.

• Aryanna

THAT WILL BE £1 PLEASE
    Oh, come on ! I’m sure you can make an effort with that price !

• iMystified

FEENA! I SAID FAH,FAH,FAH,FENNA!

musiciseverything said:

__

I still watch them. with my little sister though, they’re her favorite cartoons. When I went on vacation over the summer and randomly turned on the tv there was a cartoon about the teenage versions of the powerpuff girls. O_o

• mandz22

Question, when’s that supposed to come out?

• MZ

Freaky. Just played that song…

I walk round my school singing that song. I was doing it today actually. You get the best looks ever from the 12 year olds.
    They look at you like ‘:O o_O …is she talking about s-e-x?!?!?!’
    It’s hilarious. :)

• Eneyi

…It took me a while to actually read the article because the picture is super distracting.

:D

• jerseygirl

Feb 10, 2010 @ 01:35 pm
    Eneyi said:

:D
    —————-
    Cougar. :p

• liteeebri

I love Nick’s hands, their all tan..and perfect..like everything else about him haha.

• LovatoJonass

;]]] that was random aha.

• K2Rocks

I hate that he says “probably another world tour” so they aren’t sure yet or what ?! ..cant wait to see them again!!

• Charlotte-x-

SABRINA THE TEENAGE WITCH.

BEST EVER. DO NOT ARGUE WITH ME.

SALUM FOREVER.

• DesiGirl

Salem the cat was epic. :)

Amanda please!

• oxoemmaoxo

They look at you like ‘:O o_O …is she talking about s-e-x?!?!?!’
    It’s hilarious. :)

I hate it when year 7’s do that at my school. I always tell them to grow up.

• iMystified

Oooo! I got one! Rocket Power.
    OMG! I loved that show!
    I felt like a totally tom-boy watching it though XD

• LovatoJonass

Ah, I’m getting sad lmao.
    I miss all of those shows.

• xostephxo176

So the Jonas brothers are going on tour in June? I am SO going! Yay! And anyway Nick might have been lonley on tour, but he had Selena to keep him comany.

Catdog, lilo & stitch, braceface, courage the cowardly dog, invader zim… Good times, good timess…

• musiciseverything

Catdog. =] I loved that show.

• jerseygirl

Feb 10, 2010 @ 01:19 pm
    liviarosewright said:

————————-
    Girl, you are way too excited about a celebrity couple you don’t even know having dinner together.

Calm the hell down. I’m sure OU will make a post about it soon enough.

• liviarosewright
  • liteeebri

Well, I would rather him say that then have him promise us a world tour and have us get our hopes up just to get let down if they and I seriously hope they don’t..have a world tour. He’s just trying to be honest with us, that’s what I think. :)

• CoinBears

Has anyone ever watched The Baby Sisters Club? I’ve heard of it but don’t remember watching it…

CoinBears said:

I know about the babysitters
    club, but that’s probably different

Which one?
    The series or the movie?

• iMystified

Teens today still hang on to Invader Zim,especally the emo kids.

xostephxo176 said:

LOL. MTE…

I loved bananas in pyjamas <3
    haha.

he seems so clever, it’s awesome.
    especially as most of the people in their business *cough miley cough* are complete illiterate morons.

EVERY damn time they ask this boy about Jonas Brothers, he gives the same damn answer. “TV show & tour.” WTF? WHat about albums? That’s pathetic, only been out for 4 years & they call it quits. He doesn’t care about JB anymore. Look at the signs! They are over. God, fuck this shit.

• Santerrr clauszz

LAWLZ LAWLZ LAWLZ!!

GUEZZ WHO WILL BE A NORMIE ON THIS SITEZ FROM NOWZ ON!!

I shouldz update my profile

lawlz lawlz lawlz
    hoe hoez hoeeezz hooo ho ho
    he haha whoo hahaa

• liteeebri

Miley is one of the most mature 17 year olds I have ever seen haha.

• Eneyi

jerseygirl said:
    Feb 10, 2010 @ 01:35 pm
    Eneyi said:

:D
    —————-
    Cougar. :p
    It’s only a year and 3 months difference. :D

• oxoemmaoxo

Calm the fuck down. TEENIE.

• liteeebri

LOL they are always going to be brothers by blood, even if they go on their own different paths. No need to get so upset and use blue font and blind everyone. My goodness haha. He is probably sick to death of having to repeat himself all the time about that question. I know I would be.

Shut the fuck up.

• Eneyi

Hahaha I love the fact that you made an account lol

• Julianna

Hmmmm.

• LovatoJonass

What’s Nick holding in his hand?
    Lol, a pen?

???
    He’s already said that there probably won’t be an other Jonas Brothers album this year but they still are probably going to do a World Tour. Oh my God what do you want from him? Joe answered the same way when he was asked. If Kevin was asked he would probably say the same thing too. Leave the poor guy alone.

World Tour, world tour! haha :D

• msjonas13

im excited to hear it

• liteeebri

Nick needs to wear that outfit more often :)

UGH. I’m sorry, I’m soo fucking tired of NICK. Just…can we move on now?

Does anyone know a good band or singer that sings in spanish?
    I feel like listening to another language.

• jerseygirl

They put out a CD for three consecutive years. They’ll probably release a CD this year for the songs from JONAS. No big deal if they don’t put out another JB cd this year.

• Charlotte-x-

then we would probably do another world tour

I hate when the Jonai say the p word.

• Alicia

Feb 10, 2010 @ 01:34 pm
    liteeebri said:

OT: I love the song Alejandro by Lady Gaga. I can’t stop listening to it
    ————————————
    Im currently obsessed with “Paper Gangsta”.

• Santerrr clauszz

There world tour better be comingz to the south polez

We knowo how to party up in this jointtt

lawlz lawlz lawlz

• liteeebri

UGH. I’m sorry, I’m soo fucking tired of NICK. Just…can we move on now?

YOU can move to a different post lmao.

• Julianna

That’s sad.

LovatoJonass said:

What’s Nick holding in his hand?
    Lol, a pen?
    =======

Official Jonas Brohters Sharpie

• AAC

What’s Nick holding in his hand?
    Lol, a pen?

I think it’s a sharpie.

• musiciseverything

I’m still upset that I haven’t gone to any concert let alone a JB one. FML.

• Santerrr clauszz
  • liteeebri

Selena is a good one not Gomez but the other Selena, and also, all of Lady Gagas songs I like, and I’m excited to see what the has up her sleeves for her tour she’s been planning :)

• MZ

I hate it when year 7’s do that at my school. I always tell them to grow up.

I don’t, their faces make my day. Hahaha :)

• jerseygirl

Feb 10, 2010 @ 01:43 pm
    Santerrr clauszz said:

There world tour better be comingz to the south polez

We knowo how to party up in this jointtt

lawlz lawlz lawlz
    —————–
    LOL. Gotta love the insanity of this site.

Me Either. -_-

• musiciseverything

Lady Gaga is amazing. Her song Monster is now stuck in my head. She is the person I would love to see in concert.

• CoinBears

o_O
    You don’t pay much attention to when they give interviews, huh? He’s said for more than 5 times that they’re taking time with the next album. After putting out one each year I like that they’re doing things slow. Apart from making an album, the tv show and tours are the only work the band actually has scheduled right now.

And it’s been said more than once that they aren’t breaking up. Glad to know you have inside info.

CatDog is the shit.

Barney :P HAHA.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

OMFG. Who remembers ‘are you afraid of the dark?’

Teletubbies, yo.

• DesiGirl

Catdog used to creep me out, lol. I still have a weird phobia of that show.

Oooh! All that, the ren & stimpy show, even stevens, hey arnold, doug, the wild thornberry’s, chalkzone…

does anyone remember Bernard’s watch?
    i really loved it and I really want that watch

• sharewisdom

oh boy I see we have a bunch of kids here am leaving where are the older people. we have a bunch kids talking about cartoons how annoying….

Wicked science..

So come and sleepover-over
    and everything will be just fine
    you and I can’t wait until the sun
    so come on and sleepover-over
    together we can dream in time
    and nothing’s gonna stop us having fun
    so come on and sleep over.

RockYourBody said:

Barney :P HAHA.
    __

I love Barney only because it used to be the only thing that made my baby sis go to sleep. :)

• iMystified

did anyone ever watch Totally Spies on Cartoon Network,they looked like grown up PowerPuff Girls?

• AAC

I never liked Chalk Zone for some reason. Same with Danny Phantom. I just found those shows stupid.

Teletubbies, yo.
    wasn’t the purple one gay?

iMystified said:

__

I did! Sam was my favorite, but I liked Bubbles best out of the Powerpuff girls.

• WhiteHorsex3

Are we going into flashback mode all over again? OOH I WANNA JOIN! :)

Who remembers: The secret world of Alex Mack, The Nick Cannon Show. The Romeo Show, Taina, the brothers Garcia? These were classics <33

Barney :P HAHA.
    __

Haha I was addicted, I stayed hours watching barney, yes, I still have all the freakin’ movies LOL.

The Jungle Book :P

• Charlotte-x-

Anyone watch the Sleepover Club on Nickelodeon? I was OBSESSED with it. Me and my friends tried to make a club like that but none of our moms let us have that many people stay over. Fail.

• CoinBears

Mighty Morphine Power Rangers!
    God, I still remember the intros to a lot of these shows.

• musiciseverything

I hated Chalk Zone but I liked Danny Phantom.

daaaayum, he’s a sexy bitch :)

___________

I hated that show too.
    Actually I watched that just the other day with my little cousin now that you mention it. Still don’t like it. XD

Pinky winkkyyyy, dipstick, blahblah, poooo
    teletubbies, teletubbies, say hellllooo

Aha me too.
    When i was little i always wanted to be on Barney, it was my dream lol.

iMystified said:

Teletubbies, yo.
    wasn’t the purple one gay?
    __

He was my all time favorite, fo sho! <33 Tinky Winky! Just cause he had a red magic bag that looked a lot like a purse didn’t mean that he was gay!

… Though they did really kinda creep me out o_O

• DesiGirl

SESAME STREET! I abandoned my newborn baby brother to watch that show once. But it was my mom’s fault for asking a 3-year-old to watch him.

• iMystified

okay this isn’t a childrens show but who remembers
    Xena: Princess Warrior

Elmo Saves Christmas.

• WhiteHorsex3

OHH MY GOD Little Bear, Franklin, Blues Clues (The good version with Steve. Joe fucked the show up. Steve FTW!), Oswald, Max & Ruby, Little Bill =)

Aha me too.
    When i was little i always wanted to be on Barney, it was my dream lol.
    I wanted that too :( it didn’t happened hahaha.

• CoinBears

Me too. It just seemed so pointless. I used to think so about The Wild Thornberrys too. But, I started watching it b/c of the intro.

This is me, Eliza Thornberry
    Part of your average family…

I know right?
    My parents were like yeah, not gonna happen.

• musiciseverything

I heard that Steve turned to drugs. That’s why he got fired.

Poor us. :(

musiciseverything said:

I heard that Steve turned to drugs. That’s why he got fired.

Thanks. You just ruined my childhood hero. :p

musiciseverything said:

I heard the Steve turned to drugs. That’s why he got fired

I heard he was dead. He had a drugs overdose.

Yeah, I got over it soon. :P

• musiciseverything

I’m sorry. Didn’t mean to do that.

musiciseverything said:

I’m sorry. Didn’t mean to do that.
    __

Nah, I wasn’t serious. :)
    Sad though, I didn’t know that.

• Charlotte-x-

UGH. I’m sorry, I’m soo fucking tired of NICK. Just…can we move on now?

• CoinBears

I know about the babysitters
    club, but that’s probably different

Yeah, it’s that one. Man, I miss some of these show.

Calm down dude, god.

• jerseygirl

Feb 10, 2010 @ 01:44 pm
    ————————
    OH, so you want some guarantees for five years from now?

Five years from now, they’ll still be brothers. They won’t break up.

• oxoemmaoxo

I’m still upset that I haven’t gone to any concert let alone a JB one. FML.

I’ve never been to a cancert either. Your not alone. :(

• liteeebri

LMao I remember when he did his webchat recently and he was all excited how he had an official Sharpie of the Jonas Brothers, I was like aww haha. It’s cute to see Nick get all excited about little things like that.

• amy

why is nick so PERFECT!!!! arghh what I would do to be his gf. whoever hes dating is one luck girl..

• oxoemmaoxo

I hate it when year 7’s do that at my school. I always tell them to grow up.

I don’t, their faces make my day. Hahaha :)

It’s annoying and funny at the sametime.

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

Pinky winkkyyyy, dipstick, blahblah, poooo
    teletubbies, teletubbies, say hellllooo
    more like Tinky Winky, Dipsy, Laa-laa & Po :P

Ask taylor…

________

I was so sad when Steve left Blues Clues. Also when Blue started talking. That’s when it turned into shit.

• CoinBears

________

Blue started talking? When? Loved that blue dog…

• liteeebri

But it’s too soon for that. I mean so many things can change in the course from five years lmao. My goodness child, obviously you are not a fan of them right now, go spread the joy your bringing here somewhere else, pleasee.

This is me, Eliza Thrornberry
    Part of your average family…
    __

I have a dad, a mom, & a sister, there is Donny, we found him. & Darwin, he found us!

• LovatoJonass

I thought Darwin was so cuute.

• CoinBears

__

Was so said during the movie when the orangutans died during the fire.

They BETTER tout the USA or I’ll be pissed! I need to go to their concert…T_T

• MZ

It’s annoying and funny at the sametime.

• iMystified

He was my all time favorite, fo sho! <33 Tinky Winky! Just cause he had a red magic bag that looked a lot like a purse didn't mean that he was gay!

... Though they did really kinda creep me out o_O
    ----------
    LOL my fav was Po :D
    was Po a girl or a boy?….I was never really sure of their genders except for Laa-laa and Tinky Winky.

Who I Am is playing on MuchMusic. <3

• LovatoJonass

The salt and pepper rocked.

__

I cried the day he said he was “going to college” :( After he left, I saw about 3 episodes & then I flipped shit when Joe tried to pull of the blue’s clues song. Now, I only watch the Steve episodes <33

Pinky winkkyyyy, dipstick, blahblah, poooo
    teletubbies, teletubbies, say hellllooo
    LMFAO! XD

• AAC

I heard that Steve turned to drugs. That’s why he got fired.
    ________

I thought he left because he was insecure about himself balding. XD
    And he didn’t wamt to do the little kid shit anymore.

• musiciseverything

No. I heard that he turned to drugs. Poor dude.

Pinky winkkyyyy, dipstick, blahblah, poooo
    teletubbies, teletubbies, say hellllooo
    LMFAO! XD

Lol. i used to sing it all the time when i was a kid! :D

• Doom

LovatoJonass said:

?

• love_love_love

LovatoJonass said:

if you give a mouse a cookie. and then theres if you give a moose a muffin.
    theres more but i forgot. i used to love those books tho. :)

• DesiGirl

I used to reenact Blues Clues with a stuffed Blue doll. Yeah, I was lame, lol.

iMystified said:

… Though they did really kinda creep me out o_O
    LOL my fav was Po :D

Is po the yellow one?

Oh my god, remember when one episode, the green one cam along with a tan & the producers said, “Oh he’es a colored tele-tubbie?” I was like, you can’t even notice it!

• AAC

Blue started talking? When? Loved that blue dog…
    _________

I’m not sure when Blue started talking. I think it was when Magenta (?) came on the show. Or maybe it was later than that.

PO was the red one.

Is po the yellow one?

Poe is the red one.
    She’s my favourite tele-tubbie. :)
    I used to be scared of La la when i was like 5. haha.

• WhiteHorsex3

I heard that Steve turned to drugs. That’s why he got fired.
    __

WHAAAT? ='( Why Steve, WHY?! You ruined the childhood of many children with your stupid cousin Joe :(

• AAC

No. I heard that he turned to drugs. Poor dude.
    _______

No look.

• LovatoJonass

Were the salt and pepper, really named salt and pepper?

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

La la and Poe were girls.
    Twinky winky and dipsey were boys.
    I think twinky winky was gay though.
    he had a purse! xD

• musiciseverything

That’s what I heard. Don’t know if it’s true or not.

Poe is the red one.
    She’s my favourite tele-tubbie. :)
    I used to be scared of La la when i was like 5. haha.
    _

LOL I was always scared of the red one. When she looked at the screen, it always looked like she was gonna come out of the screen & st.ab me o_O

Is po the yellow one?

lol no the yellow one was Laa-Laa.
    Po was the red one.
    Dipsey *gettin’ tipsey* was the green one XD
    and Tinky Winky was the purple one.
    I hated when they used to play the little shows on their tummy TV…twice!
    “Again! Again!”….hell no,I use to change the channel to Barney.

• hithere

@justinbieber on the phone telling this brazilian mag how all i want is a nice brazilian girl. he asks me whats my fav color..i say brazilian girl. haha

OH MY DOG! JUSTIN WANTS A BRAZILIAN GIRL! AHAHAHAHAHAHHA IM BRAZILIAN, BUT I DONT WANT HIM!

• hithere

Poe is the red one.
    She’s my favourite tele-tubbie. :)
    I used to be scared of La la when i was like 5. haha.
    _

LOL. Same for me, but with La La.

Why are people constantly hated here for talking about stuff that’s off topic, yet now you all are talking about freaking blues clues? Stupid. Come on people let’s get back to Nick and how hot he looks in that picture. : )

• hithere

LMAO

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

La la and Poe were girls.
    Twinky winky and dipsey were boys.
    I think twinky winky was gay though.
    he had a purse! xD
    __

HEY we don’t call Nick gay when he carries around he “satchel”, do we? No we love him & defend him for it! So I stand my my point that Tinky wasn’t gay! Ha! *Smiles triumphantly*

• DesiGirl

I never watched Teletubbies so I feel left out, haha. All I knew was that there was a red one named Po. And I thought it was a boy…

• musiciseverything

Oh. Then I guess him turning to drugs was a lie. My bad.

• LyricandMelody_

If you love someone…set them free… If you have to stalk them… They probably weren’t yours in the first place.

xP

(Just watched that movie.)

• Doom

Hi. My arms and legs have turned into noodles.
    Army crawl, stack 3 cups, army crawl, stack 6 cups, army crawl, stack 3 cups, 30 jumping jacks, unstack, army crawl.
    That was fun.

s po the yellow one?

lol no the yellow one was Laa-Laa.
    Po was the red one.
    Dipsey *gettin’ tipsey* was the green one XD
    and Tinky Winky was the purple one.
    I hated when they used to play the little shows on their tummy TV…twice!
    “Again! Again!”….hell no,I use to change the channel to Barney.

Ikr. It was annoying when they played it second time.

After one week
    Nick’s album fell down to #91 on itunes

Wow.

• WhiteHorsex3

ol no the yellow one was Laa-Laa.
    Po was the red one.
    Dipsey *gettin’ tipsey* was the green one XD
    and Tinky Winky was the purple one.
    I hated when they used to play the little shows on their tummy TV…twice!
    “Again! Again!”….hell no,I use to change the channel to Barney.
    __

When ever they would look at each other and their stomach would crackle to turn their tummy TV on, I would scream & beg my mom to change the channel. True story. Stupid TV was hypnotic to some, but terrifying to others.

• iMystified

Twinky winky and dipsey were boys.
    Dipsey was a BOY?!
    I just thought Dips was a very masculine girl….with that ugly ass cow hat

WhiteHorsex3 said:

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

La la and Poe were girls.
    Twinky winky and dipsey were boys.
    I think twinky winky was gay though.
    he had a purse! xD
    __

Lmao! I totally forgot about that! hahahaha.

• supercalifragilisticoespialidoso

I love billy joel “uptown girl” lalalalal xD AND WHOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHO WORLD TOUR.

iMystified said:

HOLY CRAP!
    I just found out Radio Disney’s on itunes >.< I wish I was 14 again,I loved calling in to enter for prizes… ____________________ i do believe they changed the age limit to 16

HOLY CRAP!

• musiciseverything

I never did that nor will I ever do that. I know I’m never gonna win anything so what’s the point in calling? I have bad luck.

• Eneyi

jerseygirl said:
    Feb 10, 2010 @ 01:48 pm
    Eneyi said:

——————–
    I curse OU for giving the options of doing anything fancy with our comments.
    Exactly. It’s like putting weapons into the hands of children.

……okay maybe that was a little severe lol but you get my point.

• jerseygirl

Feb 10, 2010 @ 01:53 pm
    Eneyi said:

jerseygirl said:
    Feb 10, 2010 @ 01:48 pm
    Eneyi said:

——————–
    I curse OU for giving the options of doing anything fancy with our comments.
    Exactly. It’s like putting weapons into the hands of children.

……okay maybe that was a little severe lol but you get my point.
    ——————-
    No, I think that was an accurate an.alogy.

• liteeebri

Not really. I mean, I only just became a fan of them this past summer. So, I still really really like them, but I started listening to Honor Society lately, and they aren’t half bad, so it’s like a tie between the two now haha.

_________

He’ll stop repeating it when the interviewers finally stop asking the same questions.

THIS IS FUN

NICK IS CUTE.

• Aryanna

oxoemmaoxo said:
    hi
    Hey I’m Kevin and I want to sell you a car.

——————–
    I curse OU for giving the options of doing anything fancy with our comments.
    Preach it sista! & AMEN!

NICKY POO

• WhiteHorsex3

Was so said during the movie when the orangutans died during the fire.
    __

I cried so hard. & I was with my classmates. Embarrassing… *Blushes* Remember her boyfriend? I would watch every episode until the one where they kissed.

• iMystified

LOL I was afraid of the Sun Baby,it would rise and I would run.

• sharewisdom

Got to love hannah writes they were right about selena sucky singing…. We need to cover our ears…..

• ANelenaRoseGarden

oxoemmaoxo said:

Nick is dumb

your dumb.

YOU’RE dumb..

fucking idiots. SPELL CHECK BEFORE YOU SUBMIT!

Great interview, I’m kind of happy they didn’t pester him about his relationship, live every other interview has xD

• iMystified

About a year ago me and my friend were having a sleep over at my house. We were playing truth or dare. I picked dare. she dared me to pee in the sink. I told her no, but i would if she would pee in the sink at the same time. She said yes. So we stripped everything off except our bras and sat in the double sinks in my bathroom. We were both too scared to pee, so i told a really funny joke. She started laughing so hard she started to pee like crazy in the sink. I started laughing really hard to because i was watching my friend sitting in a sink butt naked, and peeing like a hose flows. Pretty soon Both of the sinks were filled with pee. That was a night we will never forget.

What the fuck?….

LMAO.
    O_o

• emma13

um…. eww

• CoinBears

….One day I will learn when to stop reading.

WTH.

• WhiteHorsex3

What the flying bird crap?

• DesiGirl

ummm, okay anonymous. keep your weird stories to yourself.

• iMystified

Why would you pee in the sink…?
    there’s an invention out…
    A TOILET!
    use one.

• WhiteHorsex3

LOL I was afraid of the Sun Baby,it would rise and I would run.
    __

That baby was just plain scary. Wouldn’t it start crying & screaming whenever it rained? *Shivers* That is a show I will never watch again.

HEY Who every saw the Barney movie? “Barney’s greata adventure”? With Kyla Pratt & some other people I can’t name? The one with the magic egg with colors on it?! :)

• AAC

he looks weird in that picture.
    _______

?
    What are you smoking?
    Jk.

• Charlotte-x-

“I wonder if the Muffin man has a grill”

Oh my God. 2007 live chat. I need to watch that right now. So many memories.

• liteeebri

Lmfao I loved Eric, I used to think he so hot haha. I miss TGIF on Friday nights and then 1 Saturday morning with the Weekenders, Pepper Ann, Recess, etc.

THAT WILL BE £1 PLEASE
    Oh, come on ! I’m sure you can make an effort with that price !

SHE’S NOT WORTH MUCH

• jerseygirl

• iMystified

Pepper Ann & Recess fudgin’ RULED!

• liteeebri

Lmao the 07 chat had so many epic moments in it. Joe was hilarious and out there the whole time. He looked so good with straight hair :/ and aw Nick was so little in that and he was all shy and when they left him alone he was like uh hey guys whats up hahaha

Ed, Edd & Eddy too <3

• Aryanna

SHE’S NOT WORTH MUCH
    Ha ! :)

Recess was the bomb.
    I like Penny =]

• liteeebri

I’m so proud of her for being number one .I bet she’s on cloud nine right about now.

second

Nick is dumb

• randomstar

i know right

POST THE PICTURES OF PIXIE AND JOEEE

Nick is dumb

your dumb.

• Madisynnn

Haha, i agreeeeee,
    NICK IS NOT DUMB.
    your jealous because pretty much every girl in the world wants him (:

• Mercedes

isn’t the cover supposed to come out friday?
    i’m so effin excited!

musiciseverything said:

__

“The things I do for love!”

No offence but Nick voice is whiny i understand Justin getting a bit though his voice is girly and feminine but atleast its pleasant.

• Blah

Turn the names around and you got yourself a right answer.

• Blah

Woot woot! For JONAS and world tour. :)

• emma13

Them and Miley really need to get out of Disney..
    i know right. they have so much talent. disneys just holding them back.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Them and Miley really need to get out of Disney..

And Demi! Demi could be so much more famous. Disney doesn’t even market her much!

• musiciseverything

Fuck yes. Miley JB and Demi need to get off Disney.

• DesiGirl

I’m jealous of people who live in New York, haha. I love that state. :)

Feb 10, 2010 @ 03:01 pm