Nick Jonas & The Admin #3 Billboard 200

Nick Jonas & The Administration‘s debut album ‘Who I Am‘ debuted today at # 3 on The Billboard 200 album chart, selling over 80,000 units. Opening night of the tour Nick had written a new song about Selena Gomez called ‘Stay‘ which became an internet sensation.

Stay‘ will be made available as a digital single on March 2. Who is Nick Jonas? NY Post critic Dan Aquilante said: ‘I like that he really sings. His guitar work is propulsive, and he’s humble.’ Nick Jonas is managed exclusively by Kevin Jonas, Sr. and Philip McIntyre of The Jonas Group and Johnny Wright of Wright Entertainment Group.

Around the web

IT’S MY BIRTHDAY TOO!!! :D

___

HAHAHA i love you :p and its so true

lawlz lawlz lawlz

joixie

i think its about selena i mean why would he sing a song bout someone else and be with selena it wouldnt make since if u think bout it he said he changed in the song right?why would he be with selena if it wasnt bout her his been with selena from like december 22 or around there.

________

Actually… your putting words in my mouth. I never said that you said Nick’s album was bad. Jeez, chill out.
    All you talked about in your comment was the the quality of the album. Wake up.

• AAC

All you talked about in your comment was the the quality of the album. Wake up.

… I was just saying in general. I never said that YOU said it was horrible. -_-

For the love of god, did this guy not go out with a blonde singer? Did he not learn his mistake. Joe, please get some variety.< ?h1>

• Santerrr clauszz

lawl lawlz lawlz lawlz
    LOL

You are now my favourite commenter.XD

__________________________

LAWLZZZ

• Trey

Didn’t want to pull this but I have to because of JBieb haters.

Bieber is good enough to be mentioned in a Nick post if he outsold him by more than 50,000 copies in opening week.

guess who is TT, again? lol

Justin Beiber or Nelena ?

• Charlotte-x-

I can’t believe people were saying that LVATT flopped, yet Nick’s album didn’t even get HALF of that sales, and people are congratulating him? PUH-LEEZ.

THIS!
    ILY, bb.

Do you hate nick? do you only like joe?
    Yes. You caught me. I want Nick dead.

GURL, PLEASE. I love me some jailbait. I’m just tired of biased and hypocrites on this site. Nick’s album FLOPPED. And you know I’m right.

It’s not about sales it’s about the music. I could care less if it flopped. And the sales weren’t that bad.
    Back to my first comment, LVATT sold more than 3 times as much, yet people were saying it flopped. People are being hypocrites now, saying Nick did great. Which he didn’t. The album is good, yes. But the sales are basically crap. Speak to me later when you’re not in denial anymore.

THIS! LVATT sold 255,00 copies, people said J was over. Nick sells barely over 80,000, & he’s the next Justin Timberlake. Like WTF?
    My thoughts exactly.

It’s not his first time alone. I’m an NJ&TA fan, but face it, the album release was a flop.

Who. Cares?
    I don’t. I only care about how his album actually sounds which unfortunatly not a lot of people care about. They only want to listen to the songs that everyone is listening to and all the catchy, autotuned, #1 on iTunes crap. Well not all of is crap but there are a few songs that shouldn’t even be called music. Nick’s stepping out of the box, going back in time and trying to bring some of those old bluesy, classic rock sounds back. It’s going to be a hard process for him but I have faith in him and hopfully he does too.

lol I don’t think people take hims serious he is going out with a girl who can’t sing or hold a note. selena music is bad….

• pft.

most of the time things are considered a ‘flop’ is because people had higher expectations for the thing. when it doesnt live up to those expectations, then people consider it a failure and what not. personally, i thought nicks album was going to do much worse, so its more of a success then a flop to me given the expectations i and some other people had about it. its like him being a debut artist; pretty good considering.

Somebody told me, that you had a bf who looked like a gf :O

Killaaaaaas<33

Am I the only one who finds it annoying that everyone’s using the “He’s a new artist” excuse. Like all those years of being part of the Jonas Brothers, the only reason this album even sold the little it did, were meaningless. If he was’nt in JB, none of you guys would’ve given a fuck. You know it’s true. So stfu.

• Selena’s #1 fan!! <334

Taylena, ftw! Bring back happy smiling Selena!!! We miss you selly!!

• maki

Aww Props to you Nick! You made us proud :)

• CoinBears

Congrats Nick!

….OU, that is an unknown statement. The subject has yet to be revealed, and face it, Nick’s never going to tell.

guess who is TT, again? lol

• joeismylove

Tell me wont you stay? oooooh

Whoop de doo

Everybodys Changing – Keane. Goodmorning everyone! 10 minutes ago from Tweetie
    Boy! You know what I like!

• iMystified

‘Stay’ will be made available as a digital single on March 2.
    MY 16TH BIRTHDAY!!
    YAYYYY!!!

• Apeshit_x

Imagine if Stay is a single and we get a burning up 2.0 oh god I’m calling a WW3.Anyways his next single will be Last time around.

• KathiJobrofreak

Im so happy for him.

@Jonasbrothers come back to cologne,Germnay!
    Soundcheck&Concert were so awesome! YOure such talents.

Love and miss you

@KathiJobrofreak

• joeismylove

stellagirl who is your icon?

• Veronique

“Opening night of the tour Nick had written a new song about Selena Gomez called ‘Stay’ which became an internet sensation.”
    Was the “about Selena Gomez” necessary? It is not even written in the original text….

OU is A Total Nelena teenie -.-

I thought these creeps weren’t suppose to take sides

Apeshit_x said:

wait, what? how do u know?

• Eneyi

Congrats Nick :)

I’m excited for Stay.

• Mercedes

Taylena, ftw! Bring back happy smiling Selena!!! We miss you selly!!

what?
    that is so random. haha but yeah go taylena. ha!

joeismylove

Rob & Kristen

YAY.

• Mercedes

Stay isn’t about Selena.

Nick?

• CupcakezLover

I swear this was posted already, wasn’t it?
    Oh well, anyways congrats. :)

spammed?

• Mercedes

I want Vesper’s Goodbye to be his next single. ^_^

Well we all know its about Joe ;)

• dont jugde

Great work Nick :)

• Pingback: Trackback

• Pingback: Trackback

• Pingback: Trackback

• Pingback: Trackback

• Pingback: Trackback

I want to use this as my icon, IDK :P

Well we all know its about Joe ;
    YES!! finally someone agrees. Screw nelena. JOICK <3

stay about Selena HAHAHA

• AnonymousS!

who the fuck cares??!!?!
    we need to figure out who joe was with!!

AGREED.

Actually, Stay was written in DC on his day off. And it was first performed at the DC show, which was the 3rd of the tour, on January 6th. Just thought I should clear that up.

• OMFG.

WHAAT? WHO IS JOE WITH??

• ImAwesome

Im off…try not to kill urseleves ….peace.love.food…mmmkayy? lol

• dont jugde

joeismylove said:

Well we all know its about Joe ;
    YES!! finally someone agrees. Screw nelena. JOICK <3
    ======
    HELL YE Joick FTW <3

stay about Selena HAHAHA

No its about the one who really understands him….
    His Guitar. DUH!
    Its so obvious.

• jerseygirl

So proud of this boy. The CD is amazing and he deserves this.

And I’d honestly would be happy with ANY of the songs being the next single.

• joeismylove

how could joe be with pixie lott? doesnt she live in another country?

• oxoemmaoxo

Stay is about Nick’s guitar…DUH!

Stay was about elvis. He wouldn’t stay.
    ”Stay bitch stay bitch.” was the real lyrics.

• MZ

Fuck you Oceanup. Why do you have to ruin Stay for me?
    Every time I hear that song now I will think about foot fungi, cavemen’s love children, obese burritos and obnoxious stans.

Rawr.

• say whaaaaat

congraaaats :D

Stay is about Nick’s guitar…DUH!

Stay was about elvis. He wouldn’t stay.
    ”Stay bitch stay bitch.” was the real lyrics.
    This is just great! Now his guitar is pissed off.

Stay is about someone who DIDN’T stay, dumbasses. How many time do we have to say that?

stay about Selena HAHAHA
    No its about the one who really understands him….
    His Guitar. DUH!
    Its so obvious.
    Wasnt his first guitar’s named rose?

who the fuck cares??!!?!
    we need to figure out who joe was with!!

AGREED.
    _________________________________

yes but we need pics for that . Anyway I think its pixie since both were in la yesterday

• dont jugde

Stay is about Nick’s guitar…DUH!

Stay was about elvis. He wouldn’t stay.
    ”Stay bitch stay bitch.” was the real lyrics.
    ======
    LOL :)

how could joe be with pixie lott? doesnt she live in another country?
    _
    she is in LA right now

• CoinBears

If Joe ever does date Pixie Lott, I’d happily support them.

• KeepTheFaith

OU, grow up. None of us know who the song is about and we never will.

I can’t wait until March 2nd. :)

• MZ

Oh and I’m super proud of Nick! :D He deserves everything that he’s going to get.

MZ said:

Fuck you Oceanup. Why do you have to ruin Stay for me?

Rawr.
    uh… why?

• dont jugde

aaahhh Joe dines with Pixie Lott XD

• joeismylove

YAY. Joe was on a date! (supposedly) but still im happy he is out and happy

• jerseygirl

Feb 10, 2010 @ 12:07 pm

——————–
    LOL. They believe want they want to believe. Logic be damned.

SHE LOOKS LIKE DEMI IN BLONDE HAHA

PIXIE LOTT IS A CHAV.

I HATE CHAVS.

State of energency music video:
    Hot girl suducing nick. nick shirtless ;). Nick trying to resist. making out on bed. In the end nick breaks up with her.

Sounds good to me. As long as we get to see Nick Jonas shirtless. :D

Nick shirtless= sexy.

• dont jugde

AAC said:

I remember when everyone was freaking out because they thought Demi dyed her hair blonde. Turned out it was only Pixie Lott. I’ll never forget that. It was so funny.
    ====
    hahah i had to wear my glasses to see if am seeing things wrong hahah

State of energency music video:

Sounds good to me. As long as we get to see Nick Jonas shirtless. :D

Sounds good to me as long as I get to be the girl! ;D

No me.

• musiciseverything

Pixie Lott is a blonde version of Demi Lovato. They look like twins. Freaky.

Haha the girl Joe was out with is Pixie Lott LOL :P – MAYA KIMMELL
    —————–
    who’s maya kimmel? lol and where did she said that?
    It’s Maya Kibbell, Nick’s best friend. And no, she doesn’t have a Twitter. That person is obviously talking BS. But we have a Twitpic to prove it now so whatever.

So that twitter is fake?

• Aryanna

This pic isn’t showing anything…
    Well anyway, if he’s with her, that’s cool, if he’s not, that’s cool too.

• supercalifragilisticoespialidoso

HELLO MAYA IS NICKS BFF! SHE’S ALWAYS ON TOUR WITH THEM!

——————————
    Kibbel or kibble. not kimmel.

sTAY STUDIO VERSION IS COMING OUT MARCH 2ND!

Huh?

Leonardo DiCaprio and Bradley Cooper are less than 45 minutes away from me. I just died. Duh.

where are you?

• musiciseverything

Who really knows if they’re dating or not? They could be two friends getting together to have dinner. Doesn’t mean they’re dating. Unless one of them comes out to say otherwise, they’re just friends.

• KeepTheFaith

Haha, I remember that too. Hilarious. :)

No more JEMI rumours hallelujah . Than you pixie . I heart you now . You saved us <3

• Kourtney

Good job Nick, the album is really good :)

where are you?

Near Laaaandan :)

State of energency music video:

Sounds good to me. As long as we get to see Nick Jonas shirtless. :D

Sounds good to me as long as I get to be the girl! ;D

No me.
    __________

Pshh, girls step aside. Give room for the real star of the music video. ME!

• musiciseverything

The Jemi rumors will start back tomorrow or around the time CR2 comes out.

where are you?

Near Laaaandan :)

where is that?

AAC said:

Who else thinks Benton Paul is awesome ? :)

Me!
    You’re awesome. :)

No me

I’m sorry but you didn’t speak up quick enough.
    You snooze you lose ;)

NOBODY SAID THEY ARE DATING BUT COME ON SHE JUST arrived in LA AND HE IS ALREADY OUT WITH HER JUST THE TWO OF THEM .. AT NIGHT , IN THE SAME CAR ..DOESNT LOOK LIKE A MEETING TO ME .ITS A DATE :)

• musiciseverything

Whatever you say. I still think it’s two friends getting together, but you can believe what you wanna believe.

State of energency music video:

Sounds good to me. As long as we get to see Nick Jonas shirtless. :D

Huh?

• AAC

Who else thinks Benton Paul is awesome ? :)

Me!

State of energency music video:

Sounds good to me. As long as we get to see Nick Jonas shirtless. :D

Sounds good to me as long as I get to be the girl! ;D

Haha the girl Joe was out with is Pixie Lott LOL :P – MAYA KIMMELL
    —————–
    who’s maya kimmel? lol and where did she said that?

• oxoemmaoxo

I didn’t say it was brilliant, i said it was ok. Not all JB fans going to buy it. Anyway I don’t care about sales, It’s only about the music.

• KeepTheFaith

Haha the girl Joe was out with is Pixie Lott LOL :P – MAYA KIMMELL
    —————–
    who’s maya kimmel? lol and where did she said that?

So that twitter is fake?

Yes, the twitter is fake.

where is that?

Near London. Hahaha :) Sometimes I type London as Laaaandaan. I don’t know why. It’s funsies I guess.

Demi tweeted pixie yesterday cause she her hero . She will put an end to the jemi rumours . Demi and us love you PIXIE . I dont know you but I <3 U !!!

I love pixie

• AAC

I never get tired of watching the video of Nick posing for Vman.

where is that?

Lucky! What is Leo doing in London. Filming?
    Are you gonna meet him?

She doesn’t look like Demi and her skin is disgusting ewww

You’re right. She doesn’t look like Demi… because Demi looks like her. Pixie is older therefore Demi is the brunette version of Pixie.

SHE HAS A NICE FACE NOW . GOSH SHE HAD ACNE . NOW HER FACE IS CLEAN . DONT NEED TO BE RUDE . HAVE YOU SEEN HER VIDEO CLIP GRAVITY ??? THE GIRL IS HOOOOT

• twycgnb

sales figures arn’t very good these days I swear people used to sell millions in their first week.

Pixie and Joe tweeted five minutes apart today. She obviously slept over at his house and they had both just woken up after having sex.

Duhhh

• stellagirl1993

Mi ta bisa algo ta pasa pero jun no kier kere mi

• AAC

Who else thinks Benton Paul is awesome ? :)

Me!
    You’re awesome. :)
    ___________

Awww nooo. You’re awesome! :D

—————–
    he barely knows her . They met like what ?3 times and he is on a date with her . More than just friends honey you ll see I am right :)

State of energency music video:

Sounds good to me. As long as we get to see Nick Jonas shirtless. :D

Sounds good to me as long as I get to be the girl! ;D

No me.
    __________

Pshh, girls step aside. Give room for the real star of the music video. ME!

The girl has to be hot. Which you are obvsley not and i am soo, i am the star.
    jk jk.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

PIXIE LOTT IS A CHAV.

I HATE CHAVS

Hahahahahahaha!

• KeepTheFaith

You’ve got a lot t learn about the real world.
    I’m not even going to attempt to talk any kind of sense into you by telling you what was wrong with that comment. You’re just going to believe what you want.

• MZ

Lucky! What is Leo doing in London. Filming?
    Are you gonna meet him?

I have no idea! I’m just so excited. I lovelovelove him<33
    If he’s here this Monday then yes because I’m busy every day before then! :| I know his hotel and everything! :( He’d better not leave!

• supercalifragilisticoespialidoso

She doesn’t look like Demi and her skin is disgusting ewww

————————————
    shallow.

• AAC

The girl has to be hot. Which you are obvsley not and i am soo, i am the star.
    jk jk.

:O
    Who says I’m not hot? Have you ever seen me? NO! I could be hotter than you. Uh huh.
    Lol! Jk. ;)

• dont jugde

love_love_love said:

haha maybe thats why joe wont date demi… he prefers blondes. jk jk
    ===
    LOL

Me!
    You’re awesome. :)
    ___________

Awww nooo. You’re awesome! :D
    Yeah ! :)

• musiciseverything

I’m not even gonna comment on how dumb of a comment that is. They met 3 times. Who the hell dates someone they’ve only met 3 times? Joe’s a lot smarter than that.

MZ said:

She doesn’t look like Demi and her skin is disgusting ewww

_____

PIXIE is disgusting !!!!

• oxoemmaoxo

The girl has to be hot. Which you are obvsley not and i am soo, i am the star.
    jk jk.

:O
    Lol! Jk. ;)

I know, there should be two girls suducing nick. Me and you. ;).

• AAC

I know, there should be two girls suducing nick. Me and you. ;).

Hmmmm…
    Deal!

_________
    They re getting to know each other . let them time

ps: there is a hater who puts bad pics of pixie . Thats mean of you . yes she had acnee so what . Now she hasnt anymore but how rude from you to post them . She is hot . We all have our bad days . At least she is not fake like a lot of people in america with their fake hair , teeth and all
    Pixie rocks

• stellagirl1993

Those two new Eclipse stills are so damn Sexyyy ;)

• JonasxCyrus

83,000??? What, i was expecting over 150,000.
    Nick is not as popular as i thought…..
    Whatever i love you Nick<3

• Maria

Duhhh
    ______________________________________-
    lol it wouldnt’ surprise me

when is oceanup going to post a picture people are going to go nuts

• oxoemmaoxo

I know, there should be two girls suducing nick. Me and you. ;).

Hmmmm…
    Deal!

Ok good. Can’t wait to see nick in bed shirtless ;).

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :D :D :D :D

Duhhh
    ______________________________________-
    lol it wouldnt’ surprise me

when is oceanup going to post a picture people are going to go nuts

Um WTF?

• musiciseverything

Yes they’re getting to know each other. Doesn’t mean they’re dating. You’re in denial.

• jerseygirl

Feb 10, 2010 @ 12:50 pm
    KeepTheFaith said:

You’ve got a lot t learn about the real world.
    ——————–
    LOL.

Charlotte-x- said:

THIS!

• KeepTheFaith

And does anyone know if his song ‘While the World Is Spinning’ will ever be released? I really liked that song. :)

• Jixiefan

If Joe ever does date Pixie Lott, I’d happily support them

____

we were the first to say it remember ???

That was hannah montana …

Who is Pixie Lott?

• Charlotte-x-

I knew it wouldn’t sell good. Sorry, Nick.

• joeismylove

KeepTheFaith: I heard him say he was gonna give that song to Allstar weekend or something?

• love_love_love

haha maybe thats why joe wont date demi… he prefers blondes. jk jk ;D

Pixie lott has never had a boyfriend before..
    ___

yes and the jonas brothers are virgins …Oh waiit …

Joxie , jixie .Its so weird months ago we were talking about how cute they would be and now they go on a date ..So weird .. She seems like a nice girl :)

Nick isn’t going to get anywhere without his brothers, his CD sales are going to spike down A LOT.

JOE’S FINALLY A MAN! NOW WE JUST HAVE TO WAIT FOR NICK

Is this Pixie Lott?
    She kinda looks like demi w/ a blonde wig.

• supercalifragilisticoespialidoso

——————————————
    joe always gets what he wants.

YES SHE KINDA LOOK LIKE DEMI … BUt anyway I am happy for joe . I hope they will date

• AAC

I’m so proud of Nick. I can’t wait until Stay is released.
    And I hope his next single is Last Time Around. It is so catchy. Or maybe State of Emergency with a sexy music video. ;)
    A girl can dream…

She does. That’s freaky.

Why do people say “heads up” when you should duck? -JJ

• mow.

So proud of my bb boy <3

does pixie lott have a boyfriend???

• Aryanna

Who said the mysterious blonde girl was Pixie Lott ?

• dont jugde

i love State of Emergency what a sexy song XD

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Haha the girl Joe was out with is Pixie Lott LOL :P – MAYA KIMMELL

WHY WOULD MAYA SAY THAT?

• Charlotte-x-

Everybodys Changing – Keane. Goodmorning everyone!
    35 minutes ago from Tweetie

The hell…this dude is NOW waking up?! Damn..
    He was up all night with Pixie.

• oxoemmaoxo

I’m so proud of Nick. I can’t wait until Stay is released.
    A girl can dream…

State of energency music video:

• supercalifragilisticoespialidoso

s this Pixie Lott?
    She kinda looks like demi w/ a blonde wig.
    ——————————————
    Dude, true that!! remember that picture where pixie looked exactly like demz and everyone thought…. u know.

Who said the mysterious blonde girl was Pixie Lott ?

maya

does pixie lott have a boyfriend???
    yeah, Joe

Stay is overrated

Stay is overrated

Your overrated.

• supercalifragilisticoespialidoso

Haha the girl Joe was out with is Pixie Lott LOL :P – MAYA KIMMELL
    —————–
    who’s maya kimmel? lol and where did she said that?

• Aryanna

Who said the mysterious blonde girl was Pixie Lott ?

maya
    Why would she say that, and who said she did ? I don’t believe in any of what people say, because nobody’s sure, so…

• MZ

LEO AND BRADLEY ARE LESS THAN 45 MINUTES AWAY FROM ME.

I JUST DIED.

INFORM MY MUM.

who is that mysterious blond girl .
    I guess we will see her if it s serious .
    Hope she will make him happy :)

WHY ARE YOU BITCHES COMPLAINING ABOUT JUSTIN BIEBER BEING THE NEXT JONAS BROTHERS? IT’S ALL GONNA BE OVER FOR HIM ONCE PUBERTY HITS HIM

Charlotte-x- said:

THIS!
    ILY, bb.

Do you hate nick? do you only like joe?
    Yes. You caught me. I want Nick dead.

I miss jomilla
    to bad she didn’t actually get pregnant
    then they would be forced to stay together

lawlz lawlz lawlz lawlz

hoe ho ehoe hoe ho i’m santa clause

Wierdo.

Who. Cares?

• Apeshit_x

Did they start filming JONAS yet?

• Mercedes

I’m so buying it!!! :D

Me too!!!

THIS!
    ILY, bb.

Do you hate nick? do you only like joe?

• iloveyouux

behind these smiles, i’m really hurting inside.. <333.

Ahh, I used to love that song.

• Charlotte-x-

Ignore Charlotte. She’s a teenie.
    What? It’s the truth. They’re not always around, just saying. That chick is acting like she knows errythang.
    —————
    Haha. I know. I’m busting your chops. And why wouldn’t you date someone you met 3 times anyway? Hell, people meet one time and go on dates.

I’m just laughing at the conclusions people are coming to based on one picture of them out together.
    And it’s JOE. If she’s blonde and hot, Joe would date her before even knowing her name.

YOUR THE BEST.

Awww. Your amazing.

Who. Cares?

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS.

THIS is true :)

I miss jomilla
    to bad she didn’t actually get pregnant
    then they would be forced to stay together

lawlz lawlz lawlz lawlz

hoe ho ehoe hoe ho i’m santa clause
    That last sentence just killed me. OMG.

• musiciseverything

I still haven’t listened to the song Stay yet. Maybe I should.

Who. Cares?
    EXACTLY what I’m thinking.

• mow.

MZ and Charlotte-x-,

MY FAVORITE BAND EVER <3 I love them, it’s a shame their on hiatus.

YOUR THE BEST.

Awww. Your amazing.

Your the amazingest.

I’m so buying it!!! :D

Me too!!!

:D :D
    Did you read this too? => http://www.promicabana.de/forbes-filmpaare-meiste-geld-kinokassen/
    So proud of them! :D

• jerseygirl

Feb 10, 2010 @ 01:12 pm
    Charlotte-x- said:

Ignore Charlotte. She’s a teenie.
    —————

———————
    It’s time for you to go to bed. :p

Your the amazingest.

No you are!

• oxoemmaoxo

I still haven’t listened to the song Stay yet. Maybe I should.

You should listen to it. It’s really good.

THIS!
    ILY, bb.

Do you hate nick? do you only like joe?
    Yes. You caught me. I want Nick dead.

musiciseverything said:

I still haven’t listened to the song Stay yet. Maybe I should.
    Hmmm…
    Is it weird if I said the same thing a few minutes ago ? :)

Your the amazingest.

No you are!

No you are.

Who. Cares?

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS.
    Did I say Nick’s album was bad? No. I just said it didn’t sell much. Stop babbling and putting words in my mouth.

• musiciseverything

That is weird. lol. But seriously. I haven’t listened to that song yet.

• iloveyouux

I havent heard the studio version of Stay yet… is it out yet?

THIS!
    ILY, bb.

Do you hate nick? do you only like joe?
    Yes. You caught me. I want Nick dead.

• Mercedes

:D :D
    So proud of them! :D
    er..i don’t speak german? but i’m guessing it’s talking about their money in the bank. cha-ching!

I miss jomilla
    to bad she didn’t actually get pregnant
    then they would be forced to stay together

lawlz lawlz lawlz lawlz

hoe ho ehoe hoe ho i’m santa clause
    That last sentence just killed me. OMG.

__________________________________________

Don’t laugh bitch
    I’m santerrr clause

hoez hoez hoez

I see you when you’re sleeping
    i see when you’re mastrabating

I know if joe’s with pixie lott
    so go and suck my dick

ohhh

lawl lawlz lawlz lawlz

• Charlotte-x-

Ignore Charlotte. She’s a teenie.
    —————

———————
    It’s time for you to go to bed. :p
    I know, right? Can’t keep Joe waiting…

THIS!
    ILY, bb.

Do you hate nick? do you only like joe?
    Yes. You caught me. I want Nick dead.

Who is Pixie Lott?
    ____

great singer , hot girl , english , blonde .
    Well you got it …

Wait did nick do good or bad?

• joeismylove

no one was talking about the other jb…

Remember when Nick told everyone no one could guess who stay was about? I’m still not convinced it’s about Selena.

no one was talking about the other jb..

Who? the married one?

God where are the oceanup insiders when we need some info on joe and pixie

• Jixiefan

THATS PIXIE THATS PIXIE THATS PIXIE …YAYYY YAYYY YAYYY YAYYY

• iloveyouux

Pixie Lott is so pretty!

• KeepTheFaith

Oh, he’s giving the song away? :/
    I really really liked that song so hopefully they do it justice. And I guess I could always listen to the song on youtube. :)

Who is Nelly Fang?!? O_o

• oxoemmaoxo

Don’t bring fetus into this post. He is not good enough to be metioned on a nick post.

• joeismylove

Thats because stay is about.. MAYA. haha im still convinced

• xostephxo176

Oh I thought stay was about someone Nick wanted to stay, and now I guess it just so happens that she is lol

I still think its about Miley.
    *Runs like wind*

• joeismylove

no one was talking about the other jb..

Who? the married one?
    beiber

• stellagirl1993

Wait did nick do good or bad?

guess for yourself

• oxoemmaoxo

I still think its about Miley.
    *Runs like wind*

I told you it was about elvis.

• maki

Hey guys :)

haha

NOT

IMO Stay fits more the Niley story more than Nelena but you never know.

NICK AND MAYA ARE DATING NAYA FTW!

• paola

im SO proud of him !!!

so the mysterious girl was pixie lott haha :) not that mysterious :) I totally support them :)

• Mercedes

who the fuck cares??!!?!
    we need to figure out who joe was with!!

LOL XD

• joeismylove

NICK AND MAYA ARE DATING NAYA FTW!
    yes! a Naya fan :]

Im obsessed with listening to Selena Quintanilla since Selena did a cover of her songs. It made rememeber how much I love Selena Q.

• ilovemusic

That’s amazing.
    Good for him <3

JOE AND PIXIE !!!!!!!!!!!

Pixie Lott…They aer NOT dating. He’s een asking her to come out & write music all the time on his Twitter. Damn, he can’t have friends anymore? He’s SINGLE. Deal with it.

• JonasxCyrus

Charlotte

I agree sfm.

Charlotte

I agree sfm.
    Thank you! People are so biased sometimes…

• kelsey123

Pixie just turned 18 not too long ago if I’m not mistaken. but guys they’re probably just friends. Guys and girls can be friends without dating. it’s possible for all you 10 year olds that don’t know that! hahaha

MZ said:

She doesn’t look like Demi and her skin is disgusting ewww

_____

PIXIE is disgusting !!!!

_________

lol joe is not dating her, he can do so much better

Who’s Selena Gomez?

_________

I hate it when people read my mind. That’s exactly what I was thinking.

• Charlotte-x-

I’m not saying they are dating, but how do you know they’ve only met up 3 times? The paparazzi arn’t always around you know.

• musiciseverything

No the anonymous person said they’ve met 3 times. I was just stating what she said. I know the paps aren’t there every second.

• jerseygirl

eb 10, 2010 @ 12:58 pm
    Charlotte-x- said:

——————-
    Ignore Charlotte. She’s a teenie.

• joeismylove

there r no pics though :[

Selling 82,000 makes you #3? WTF happened to the music industry? That’s horrible. No one uys cd’s anymore, they just illegaly download. *sigh* Damn shame.

• jerseygirl

Feb 10, 2010 @ 12:18 pm

AHA!
    ——————-
    Props to you for finding a pic. :)

Just hilarious that he kept the headband on.

_________

I hate it when people read my mind. That’s exactly what I was thinking.

Who me, or the other girl.

• xostephxo176

Will there be a music video for stay too???

kelsey123 said:

Thank you for this. :)

• AAC

Ok good. Can’t wait to see nick in bed shirtless ;).

Me too, me too… Sigh… I can only imagine. :/

Who’s Selena Gomez?
    WTF ?

• AAC

Who me, or the other girl.

Lol. No you.

• JonasxCyrus

I’m sorry but 83,000 is not good coming from one of te biggest teen band since the 90s.

• oxoemmaoxo

Ok good. Can’t wait to see nick in bed shirtless ;).

Me too, me too… Sigh… I can only imagine. :/

In my dreams we have a lot of fun in bed ;).

Everlong by the Foo Fighters. <3

• oxoemmaoxo

Who me, or the other girl.

Lol. No you.

ohhhh.

are you all really that young to not grasp the concept that going out on a date does not constitute a relationship? dating is find someone you may want to persue a relationship with. they`re friends — they`ve worked together before & she`s in LA so why not go out to dinner? & joe`s a good boy, of course he`s going to pick her up. seeing that she`s returning to england soon, why would joe launch into a long distance relationship when he just confirmed to enjoying the SINGLE life? he can go out to dinner with however many girls he wants & that doesn`t mean he`s falling hard for every single one. cut the guy a break.
    Thank you!

THIS!!!! THANK GOD for brains!

bored :/

i’m a nelena fan, but i don’t think stay is about her… i do think its about miley…

• AAC

I’m sorry but 83,000 is not good coming from one of te biggest teen band sice the 90s.
    __________

“Don’t be bitter. It’s his first year alone. I think it’s pretty good because, the sound is soo much different to jb some jb fans won’t but it.”

Shhhh….;)

JOE SHOULD DATE LIGHTS! WHO AGREES? SHE’S GORGEOUS!

• Mercedes

yes and the jonas brothers are virgins …Oh waiit …

haha
    dead. XD

JonasxCyrus said:

—————-
    He tried creating a different sound, and this time, the record is really professional, and it’s wonderfully done. Unfortunately, people are most of the time dumb and they won’t listen to something like this record. They all prefer listening to stupid catchy so called “songs”. But HE tried something new, and it’s his first time alone.

I LOVE YOU.

_________

I hate it when people read my mind. That’s exactly what I was thinking.

AGREED.

• MZ

I hate Hollywood Records.

I LOVE YOU.

Love ya too. <3 :D

I hate Hollywood Records.

lol why?

• iloveyouux

JOE SHOULD DATE LIGHTS! WHO AGREES? SHE’S GORGEOUS!

I love LIGHTS! She is so pretty!

I LOVE YOU.

Love ya too. <3 :D

YOUR THE BEST.

lol why?

I would love to explain but I can’t be arsed.

• stellagirl1993

The cover was horrible :)
    No offence

Yes. You caught me. I want Nick dead.

__________

He not only lost niley fan base but he lost the biggest fan base miley fans. Boy are they pist as hell at him. YOu should all listen what is going on twitter about how he is backstabbing miley by trying to bring selena up….

• AAC

Yes. You caught me. I want Nick dead.

__________

I’m not going to lie. Yes it did not do as good as it should of or could of. But this is life. Nick is sort of… starting over in a way. His music is different and he needs to get a new following because some Jonas fans are refusing to buy, listen or whatever to Nick’s music because they don’t want JB to break up. Also he lost the Niley fanbase (for obvious reasons). Hopfully this doesn’t dicourage him and he makes a bit of a comeback with another album. I’ve been reading a bunch of comments from different websites about NJATA and it sounds like he DID gain a lot of new fans but their not really yet wanting to support him. But whatever. As long as he’s still making music, that’s all I care about.

• joeismylove

same here! im learning the words to my favorite songs be her

• Veronique

NICK AND MAYA ARE DATING NAYA FTW!

I always thought they would be totally adorable together : )

Man we re so intelligent . We figured it out that it was pixie before the pics …Haha ..
    Joe likes her , you can tell :)

• stellagirl1993

Will there be a music video for stay too???

Yeah
    And selena would be in it too isn’t that great? :)

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

JOE AND PIXIE !!!!!!!!!!!

oh shit…

KeepTheFaith said:
    JOE AND PIXIE !!!!!!!!!!!

LOL at the unicorn. :)
    He uses a magical unicorn to hit on girls?
    What a perv.
    jk

• joeismylove

JOE AND PIXIE !!!!!!!!!!!

awww cute!

• supercalifragilisticoespialidoso

http://twitpic.com/12g4q6 i know its a nick post but…

The cover was horrible :)
    No offence

I know the cover was bad but it reminded me that I havent heard a Selena Q song in such a long time and I just started to listening to her again.

• oxoemmaoxo

Will there be a music video for stay too???

Yeah
    And selena would be in it too isn’t that great? :)

No elvis will be in the music video. He will be changing the lyrics to ”stay bitch stay”.

• joeismylove

Joe likes her , you can tell :)
    you guys are quick… damn

• stellagirl1993

The cover was horrible :)
    No offence

Too bad they shot her :/

http://twitpic.com/12g4q6 i know its a nick post but…

*sigh* confession time. I was hoping the blonde girl was Miley with her Hannah wig.
    I want Jiley

• supercalifragilisticoespialidoso

i feel proud of the Oceanupers (?) because we knew it was pixie lott before this picture. xD

who said tigerbeat was shit ..HAHAHA

Pictures of Joe and Pixie Lott in the Joe mystery blond post!
    They are so cute!

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

JOE AND PIXIE !!!!!!!!!!!

Is she holding his unicorn?

@EmilyOsment I will be announcing some GIANT news very soon….

I wonder what?

Joe likes her , you can tell :)
    you guys are quick… damn

___

thank you .

twitter.com/joejonas

Everybodys Changing – Keane. Goodmorning everyone!
    35 minutes ago from Tweetie

The hell…this dude is NOW waking up?! Damn…

who confirmed the music vid for stay? and selena being in it?

• KeepTheFaith

JOE AND PIXIE !!!!!!!!!!!

LOL at the unicorn. :)

Too bad they shot her :/

I know.

twitter.com/joejonas

Everybodys Changing – Keane. Goodmorning everyone!
    35 minutes ago from Tweetie

The hell…this dude is NOW waking up?! Damn..

___

so is pixie hahaha . They re probably together

• stellagirl1993

@EmilyOsment I will be announcing some GIANT news very soon….

I wonder what?

She’s preggers

Lmao. I think she is. =]

twitter.com/joejonas

Everybodys Changing – Keane. Goodmorning everyone!
    35 minutes ago from Tweetie
    The hell…this dude is NOW waking up?! Damn…
    or he just got on twitter?

• Apeshit_x

joeismylove said:

Apeshit_x said:

wait, what? how do u know?
    _________________
    Someone asked him on twitter and he said probably last time around,which I think is a good choice and will boost his sales up.

@EmilyOsment I will be announcing some GIANT news very soon….

I wonder what?

She’s preggers
    lol.

___

I knew it right away . Blonde girl , date ??It was almost too easy . When I read she was in LA yesterday . We have the puzzle

• joeismylove

LOL at the unicorn. I love that kid

• supercalifragilisticoespialidoso

joe tweeted 39 mins ago and pixie 43 :o jkjkjk xD

——————-
    Ignore Charlotte. She’s a teenie.

• jerseygirl

——————-
    Ignore Charlotte. She’s a teenie.
    —————

I knew tigerbeat was right and I knew it was pixie … Who was laughing at me ???? hahaha

• Mercedes

stellagirl1993 said:

I know i heard about it earlier today! i’m excited!!! :D

• MRS JOE JONAS

Awwwww, I’m so proud of him, he deserves it :) I wasn’t expecting that much of album sales, but god bless him. I really hope people don’t download it illegally cause seriously the album is worth the money.
    Last time around, Conspiracy theory and state of emergency are my jam !!!
    Congrats Nicky

• mow.

Somebody told me, that you had a bf who looked like a gf :O

• Apeshit_x

KeepTheFaith said:

JOE AND PIXIE !!!!!!!!!!!

LOL at the unicorn. :)
    ______________
    Aww sweet I wonder if she’ll the shows in the States she could be popular here girl definitely knows how to sing.

• jixiefan

Jixie is so cute :) :) :)
    Remember me . I was the first one who talked about them in november :) :)

Joe didnt waste a second.. he read on twitter she was in LA . Baam he is asking her out haha …You can tell its not just a ‘professional dinner’ …he was on a date …:) :)

• supercalifragilisticoespialidoso

——————-
    Sometimes i wonder why all this people are here instead of helping the police ..

• MZ

People will believe what they want to believe.
    He’s Joe Jonas, of course he knows no females that are just friends.

• musiciseverything

Don’t you know that the Jonas Brothers aren’t allowed to have female friends? They’re always with their “girlfriends”.

stellagirl1993 said:

I know i heard about it earlier today! i’m excited!!! :D

I’m so buying it!!! :D

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Pixie lott has never had a boyfriend before..

I miss jomilla
    to bad she didn’t actually get pregnant
    then they would be forced to stay together

lawlz lawlz lawlz lawlz

hoe ho ehoe hoe ho i’m santa clause

demi tweeted pixie song yesterday . she probably met her :) :)

Nobody said they were dating . We are saying they went on a date and since they were just the two of them yes it was a date . Not a meeting or something . maybe they will be friends but she looks like joe s type .

• jerseygirl

Feb 10, 2010 @ 01:09 pm

———————-
    This makes no sense. So your logic is just because a guy and a girl are out together, just the two of them, it automatically makes it a date?

And unless you’re Joe or know Joe personally, you don’t know his “type”.

YAY

joxie ftw.

• Iriina

Proud! so proud! I love you <3

i was 1st?!

• PREACH IT!

Joe just got laid.

Somebody told me, that you had a bf who looked like a gf :O
    THE KILLERS <3

holy cripes

• Mercedes

get your booty to where they are at, now! not for leo, but for bradley <3

Stay isn’t about Selena.

I know- I don’t know why everyone believes that it is about her. I read another article that said she and him became friends again in Dallas and that she only went on tour with him to get a real taste of what a real tour is like before going on her own.

THIS!
    ILY, bb.

congrats.

LOL. ok

• Mercedes

I just make the guitar bleed.

• oxoemmaoxo

I havent heard the studio version of Stay yet… is it out yet?

No, it’s coming out on 2nd of march.

Stay is overrated
    ===
    IKR? Its not that good. Its very repetitive.

:D :D
    So proud of them! :D

Yes, the Money ;)
    Stinkin rich with only two movies! xD

LEO AND BRADLEY ARE LESS THAN 45 MINUTES AWAY FROM ME.

I JUST DIED.

INFORM MY MUM.
    =—
    Huh?

• Aryanna

I haven’t even listened to Stay yet, I’m waiting again til the song comes out in digital.. :D Can’t wait !

musiciseverything said:

That is weird. lol. But seriously. I haven’t listened to that song yet.
    —————
    Yeah, me neither. I’m waiting for the studio version… :D

Stay is overrated
    I don’t like the song. At all. It’s too whiny for me. Each to their own, I guess.

Stay is overrated
    ===
    IKR? Its not that good. Its very repetitive.

are you replying to yourself?

• Eneyi

Don’t laugh bitch
    I’m santerrr clause

hoez hoez hoez

I see you when you’re sleeping
    i see when you’re mastrabating

I know if joe’s with pixie lott
    so go and suck my dick

ohhh

lawl lawlz lawlz lawlz
    LOL

You are now my favourite commenter.XD

• Aryanna

Who else thinks Benton Paul is awesome ? :)

get your booty to where they are at, now! not for leo, but for bradley <3

I would but I’m sleeepy! :(
    I’ll go up at some point though :)

who the fuck cares??!!?!
    we need to figure out who joe was with!!

• ImAwesome

yayyy…..bye

Who said the mysterious blonde girl was Pixie Lott ?

maya
    ___

cause thats her we saw the pic .

• oxoemmaoxo

Well we all know its about Joe ;)

JOICK FTW.

HELLO MAYA IS NICKS BFF! SHE’S ALWAYS ON TOUR WITH THEM!

• musiciseverything

Go Nick. =] So proud of him.

Stay is overrated
    ===
    IKR? Its not that good. Its very repetitive.

are you replying to yourself?

Hm. If you say so…

JOE IS DATING PIXIE LOTT!!!

• MZ

MY ROOM IS THE G SPOT, CALL ME MR FLINTSTONE, I CAN MAKE YOUR BED ROCK.

Stay is about Nick’s guitar…DUH!

No you are.

:D

who the fuck cares??!!?!
    we need to figure out who joe was with!!
    ok ok. He was with me… stop pissing your pants now

• dont jugde

Well we all know its about Joe ;)
    ====
    i know right :D Jick FTW

• Veronique

Well we all know its about Joe ;)

Right. JOICK RULES!!! :D:D:D:D