Selena Gomez On Nick Jonas, Naturally

Thx SelenaRTube!

• Santerrr clauszz

but thatz the point

i’m supposed to be scaryyy!!!!
    i’m santa claus’s evil twin brother yo

lawlz

LOL! that was classic!

• HOT DAYUMMM

hmm why don’t you go to a Miley fansite then smartass?
    Your dumbass is always complaining about how you want more Miley,
    and common sense should tell you a Miley fansite is where you need to be.
    SO PEACE, hope to never see you again here :)

mhm
    and miley is like ‘oh boy who CARES”
    that’s one of the things i love about her
    she is no coat tail rider

11th… 12th…13th…14th…15h??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

we know tht they’re dating okay OU
    + they’re extreamly cute

shes only getting popular becuase of nick
    she never usto have so much posts before nick

• Julianna

Boo you whore.

we want #NickJShow3
    Retweet if you think @nickjonas should do a #NickJShow3 :)

9th?

• Santerrr clauszz

Santerr claus get down
    santerr claus get down
    get down my chimney owww

Do you think Taylor Lautner would like an old guy in a beard like me?

lawlz

12th?

• Mercedes

so this is why the other post is completely dead.

how many times are we going to have a selena-talking-about-nick-jonas post?

• hang me!

ugghhh, for fuk sake im sooo sick of her n nick, will sum1 tell her 2 shut the fuk up. shes such an attention seekin whore! i prefer hearin about miam than i do nelena n im nt even a fan!

13th?

• Brangelina

I heard this on Monday. lol

• Santerrr clauszz

I like to eat penguins
    …okay not really

My penguins that live in the south pole here are my best friendz

Larz and Farnandez are my bestiez

and bobitto and esmarelda are expecting little penguin twins

lawlz

i dnt understand why ppl say tht they’re doing it for publicity wen they try their best not to b seen together
    and dnt admit it wen they r asked
    stop hatin

14th?

Santerr claus get down
    santerr claus get down
    get down my chimney owww

Do you think Taylor Lautner would like an old guy in a beard like me?

lawlz

SNL <3

i hope not, your icon scares me. O.o

15th?

16thhh?

17thh?

and dnt admit it wen they r asked
    stop hatin
    Hate to say this but they werent exactly trying to hide when they went to Mr. Chow or the We are the world recording. Sorry.

if u dnt like this fuckin post
    GTFO
    no one is forcing u to b here
    so u obviously want to be on this post
    and ur not tired of them

FUCK OFF SELENA. OCEAN UP IM REALLY STARTIN 2 HATE THIS WEBSITE, CAN SUM1 GIV ME A BETTA WEBSITE 2 GO ON COZ IM SICK OF SEEIN SELENA GOMEZ!

SELENA SUCKSSSS!!!! NICK IS ONLY USING HERR TO GET MILEY’S ATTENTION SINCE SHE ISLOVE OF HIS LIVEE!! …SEATFILLER!!!

• callmelegs

Selena will stop talking about Nick when people calm down.

• Meow

El Oh El at this Selena fan. “Nick isn’t doing so well.” What? And Selena is? HAHHAHA!

• xostephxo176

i didnt say she is… but nicks album is supposedly #99 on itunes and everone is saying it didnt sell as much as the jonas brothers and stuff… EL OH EL. fag.

Meow said:

HAHAHAHAHA & The Nanny! Watch it on nick@night!

• Gandalf

BBL

• m

just because selena doesn’t dress like a slut, it doesnt mean she’s boring. dumb asses.
    & all you haters go to hell!
    Theres a difference between dressing like a slut and looking hot. We’re in the 21st century women don’t dress like nuns anymore.

• mow.

Hi bb! We have the usual crap going on here. Old users making new accounts. LOL
    __________________________________________

Hahahahaha.

I feel like dancing.

Hello my loves.

Can I dance with ya Csqurred?

dina said:

nick and selena are just friends people!

what do you think they are couple?!

• coffeecoffeecoffee

ICON LOVE FOREVER<3
    MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE

Haha thanks. It’s just the two sexiest people in Disney rn.

MOE is that coolest couple ever….

Gandalf said:

Just a quick history lesson for everyone on this post.

I will be going to Harvard majoring in Political Science, and I have been relentlessly studying the governments and politics of the last century. Needles to say I will be happy to debate you on what I am about to say, just know where you stand.

1. Clinton did get us out of debt, but he drastically decreased our military budget and weakened our national defenses. Plus he just rode the coattails of Ronald Reagan by reenacting his tax cuts in the mid 90’s.

2. Because of 9/11 (which was primarily caused by our lack of defenses) George Bush had to increase military funding.

3. With 9/11, two wars, Katrina, and a $700,000,000 financial bailout pushed by the democrats in congress George Bush still managed to spend less in eight years than Obama spent in 6 months.

4. Since 2006 the democrats were the majority of the legislative branch.

As you can see George Bush wasn’t as bad as you all say.

-G

Weird, but my dad was telling me something like this two weeks ago.

• mow.

yuli said:

publicity publicity I hate Nelena

I couldn’t remember whether it was hamsters or Iraq you hated more. I’m so sorry.

LOL She completely tiptoed around it! They are dating obviously

ggg

Hello my loves.

Can I dance with ya Csqurred?
    ——————
    May I cut in?

• Daydreamer…

Blah. Blah. Blah.
    I’m not into this “couples” news. Actually, I’m quite sick of it Oceanup, considering you posted it 34829578457873892752895748697849673289768429768976 times.
    It’s not even that serious.
    People act as though the kids will marry each other. Come on!

• Daydreamer…

BBL

My thoughts exactly. lol

• Daydreamer…

Oh, and another thing while I’m at it. Would it k.i.l.l. (spamming….:/) them to admit they’re dating? Is someone just going to walk into the room and gauge their eyes out with a spoon if they said they were in a teen relationship. Just so everyone can shut the fuck up already. Damn….

• KISS IT!

shes only getting popular becuase of nick
    she never usto have so much posts before nick
    ——————————————-

She seems to have a growing popularity on OceanUP, but in the real world (yes, life beyond your computer screen) she’s quite popular already — without Nick. Stop causing trouble and acting like the typical jealous, Jonas Brothers-crazed fan that you may be.

She’s already noticed in the real world for her role in an Emmy award-winning show, now for Naturally going mainstream, and the most important: her role as a humanitarian and role model to children everywhere.

Now shut up and go play in traffic.

• mow.

CHYEAH, dance partyyyyy.

Oh & now I’m going to Muse :) So this really does call for a dance party.

• Gandalf

Weird, but my dad was telling me something like this two weeks ago.

Honey, I am your father I saw this website opened on your computer and made an account to watch what you say online. Now go to bed. ;) I’m kidding of course.

• mow.

Hello my loves.

Can I dance with ya Csqurred?
    ——————
    May I cut in?

You wanna grind on meh?

selena would stop talking about nick if people would stop asking her about him. Why can’t they just let them live their lives, all of you haters are just waisting your fucking time, if you think its really gonna hurt them then you’re wrong cause they will keep on doing what they’re doing for their real fans not for their haters. Just leave them alone if they want to do it for publicity then let them its their lives and we don’t control them!!!

& all you haters go to hell!

Feb 10, 2010 @ 05:37 pm
    mow. said:

Hello my loves.

Can I dance with ya Csqurred?
    ——————
    May I cut in?

You wanna grind on meh?
    —————-
    All. Night. Long.

• sharewisdom

Where is my guurrll Miley at?
    __

Living her life
    With hot looking liam the one I have for a picture boy does he look hot in that picture miley is such a lucky girl and liam is even luckier to get such a nice TALENTED girl in EVERYTHING INCLUDING SINGING…. and gorgeous and great body… and sexy….and intelligent and gifted in music…

• mow.

May I cut in?

You wanna grind on meh?
    —————-
    All. Night. Long.

Mmm girl, I can’t wait. I get fiesty when I dance. ;)

Miley Cyrus is just as hypocritical and stupid as Sarah Palin. The have they have the same ridiculous speaking skills and they’re both moronic hillbillies.

• Gandalf

Wait, is this a comment or an autobiography?

HAHAAHAHHA!!!!! Hold on….HAHAHAHAHAHHAH!

Hey Gandalf you should change your name and your icon. You stain the name of a beloved character of literature. Gandalf was wise but you are just a fucking idiot.

ICON LOVE FOREVER<3
    MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE

Haha thanks. It’s just the two sexiest people in Disney rn.

MOE is that coolest couple ever….
    i swera to god,
    if moe actually happened .. i dont think anyone would be able to come close to understanding my excitement
    lmao but SERIOUSLY ! they would be PERFECT!

• sharewisdom

……………………..
    Who dresses like a slut???? Because last time I checked nobody dresses like a slut and I know you are not stupid enought to think that short and shirt are slutty because then you are assuming selena is also a slut since she also wore super short short on her chat that we could see the side of her ass….or and I know you are not stupid enought to think cleavage is slutty because selena flash everyone with her breast on purpose and she wasn’t even singing… so if you think that slutty then so is selena….

so shut up already!!!

• sharewisdom

They will stop asking if she admits the dumb question like miley did. They don’t even ask miley about liam anymore. Miley actually has talent and she don’t need to feed from other people to stay revelant like selena does because she sucks at singing…

Imfao
    i agree
    so please shut up already
    miley is the shizz
    i just love her

• Gandalf

How’s the Koolaid?

• sharewisdom

I wish to be a hillbillie if I manage to look as hot and as talented as miley….

• sharewisdom

shes only getting popular becuase of nick
    she never usto have so much posts before nick
    ——————————————-

Now shut up and go play in traffic.

Selena fans sit down!!! you all know she famous because of the people she hangout with. she not even talented singer or performer so don’t even go there…..

she got famous thru miley feud and the romance three some between miley nick and her.
    She can’t even sing and she was on wizard way before and nobody cared for her until she mess with miley….

• sharewisdom

Boring girl boring interview so what new NEXT!!!

I wish to be a hillbillie if I manage to look as hot and as talented as miley….

i second that ya’ll

• m

If sarah p is like mc then i a guess i’m a fan

• msjonas13

aw ha i love them

Feb 10, 2010 @ 04:57 pm
    TheNinja said:

Good Evening TheNinja. :)
    How do you do?
    —————
    I do well, bb. How about you?

Staying safe, I hope.

replying to this) – Feb 10, 2010 @ 05:00 pm

Brangelina said:

———————-
    Good grief. People need to back the fuck off the guy. He’s not trying to be anything. And like he cares what anyone else thinks anyway.

You go, Joe. You adorable, sexy, crazy dufus.

• Apeshit_x

THERE’S A RAVEN POST.NOW GTFO!

nickjonas For Valentine’s Day I would suggest Michael Buble – “It’s Time”. Great music. http://bit.ly/cSQIfJ
    16 minutes ago from web
    cool.
    Ya know sel loves michael right? ;)

are you serious bitch? shut up, my God …

Selena doesn’t need Nick,
    Naturally was the top 10 on itunes before it dropped dramatically when the news of “Nick and Sel are dating” came out.
    her album’s already passed 400k and has been selling 10k and this week increase to 15k. Her single is now gold and passed all of Demi’s singles.

I suggest she breakup with Nick,its obvious he’s the one using her to promote his album..

• Apeshit_x

16 minutes ago from web
    cool.
    Ya know sel loves michael right? ;)
    _________________________
    I’m going to see him on the 5TH OF…AUGUST!I’m excited.

• KeepTheFaith

cool.
    Ya know sel loves michael right? ;)

Cool. And you know a whole buch of other people also love Michael, right? :)

Meow said:

Her Hot N’ Cold “cover”….made me sick.

And her dance moves.. LMAO. I love her and all but GUURL. STOP now.

she’s a great actress but not as a singer

To be honest i dont find her a great of an actress as you guys praise her to be.

ok i think it seriously she’s O.A

• xostephxo176

so yes, i agree, they both are obviously getting more attention and stuff for being seen together… but miley gets more attention for being seen with liam? i guess then you think they are for publicity too… and joe and pixie lott whatever… everyone is making a big deal out of it. lets face it, if these people are seen with anyone of the opposite sex, they will get attention. so yeah its not like they are gona stay inside like hermits our something… they are dating and its adorable.

• TheNinja

HELLO!

i love Mr.Bean!

Is it 1998?

i wish it was, those were the good ol days..

16 minutes ago from web
    cool.
    Ya know sel loves michael right? ;)

cool.
    You know that we dont care right? ;)

• coffeecoffeecoffee

Her Hot N’ Cold “cover”….made me sick.

And he dance moves.. LMAO. I love her and all but GUURL. STOP now.
    ___________________________

Was she singing with autotune cause that didn’t sound like her voice in that cover?

• jerseygirl

Good Evening TheNinja. :)

ok i think it seriously she’s O.A

what does O.A. mean?

TheNinja
    Feb 10, 2010 @ 04:54 pm
    TheNinja said:

HELLO!

careno brutal

ok i think it seriously she’s O.A

what does O.A. mean?

Over Acting!

Selena, look how much those girls are jealous of you! Keep hating, people! you make me laugh lol bitter bitches lol

Nick’s album is #99 oon iTUNES…sad world when Selena is beating you in MUSIC -_-

• TheNinja

Good Evening TheNinja. :)
    How do you do?

Feb 10, 2010 @ 04:54 pm
    Mercedes said:

Is it 1998?

i wish it was, those were the good ol days..
    ——————–
    Aaaah, the 90’s. Let’s not get this post reminiscing like the other one was.

16 minutes ago from web
    cool.
    Ya know sel loves michael right? ;)

are you serious bitch? shut up, my God …

Demi & Joe love him as well…your point is?

• Noelle

ughh dumb bitch. all she wants is attention. no one gave a fuck until her and Nick started dating again. famewhore xD

• Lilly

Mercedes said:

I hate autotune now..

me too :/
    autotune is like steroid, if we don’t let athletes use them why should allow singers to use it?

• Brangelina

What do you think of Joe’s “hipster” style?

34% Love it! He’s so cute!
    67% He looks like a tool.

• JonasGirl007

And if this, is giving up, then I’m giving up, giving up…

JB as HM…HAHAHA, it’s soo spot on it’s ridiculous.

• ANelenaRoseGarden

There you go.

• xostephxo176

ANelenaRoseGarden said:

There you go.
    _____
    anelenarosegarden, i think i love you. not just because you like nelena, but because that was the just hilarious. buddys?

Brangelina said:

Slow news day?

ANelenaRoseGarden said:

There you go.
    ____

ROOOOFL, ” A Nelena rosegarden” Sigh, you need a life bb

if they are happy who are we to judge???

who’s birthday is it?

happy birthday!!

• disney_girl

Miley Cyrus Wonderworld Tour Made $45,181,263 | 552,96-572,208 Tickets Sold. – (Total – BOX OFFICE). :)

• Mercedes

i know, i mean i understand using a little to remove slight error in there voice but come on, it’s overdone now.

• TheNinja

Feb 10, 2010 @ 05:00 pm
    TheNinja said:

Well, I have to go. Bye Jersey!
    —————-
    WTH? So soon?
    Yes, I have a mission. Wish me luck!

their will be Sonny with a Chance of Jonas
    How do you know
    =====

• Meow

Clinton was a good president. He actually got us out of debt. And then Bush fucked it all up. And now people think Obama isn’t helping but they clearly don’t understand how we’re in the trillions.

• Meow

You’re cool. Using derogatory words. GFY.

their will be Sonny with a Chance of Jonas
    How do you know
    =====

Dude…you know that’s not real right? You know it’s just someone fantasy, right?

• xostephxo176

dina said:
    nick and selena are just friends people!
    _____
    i’d rather you say they are for publicity, it is quite obvious they are past the friends stage.

Feb 10, 2010 @ 05:03 pm
    TheNinja said:

Feb 10, 2010 @ 05:00 pm
    TheNinja said:

Well, I have to go. Bye Jersey!
    —————-
    WTH? So soon?
    Yes, I have a mission. Wish me luck!
    —————–
    Good luck.

Come back and report in. I will not sleep until I know you’re safe.

• xostephxo176

their will be Sonny with a Chance of Jonas
    How do you know
    =====

____
    thats awesome, but i wish it was a jonas and wizards crossover :)

———————-

You go, Joe. You adorable, sexy, crazy dufus.

I agree.

• xostephxo176

Meow said:

You’re cool. Using derogatory words. GFY.
    ____
    you’re cool too, using “text talk” ….. what the hell is GFY?

replying to this) – Feb 10, 2010 @ 05:06 pm

their will be Sonny with a Chance of Jonas
    How do you know
    =====

Dude…you know that’s not real right? You know it’s just someone fantasy, right?
    ——————-
    Even though you posted in the big blue font, I’m going to reply to your comment and say…………….

hahahaha. Way to burst her bubble.

Meow said:

Exactly. We’re just too deep in the hole. Its actually really hard to get out of it.

• Mercedes

sn’t it funny how everyone suddenly loved clinton after we had bush?
    It will be just as funny when everyone will love Bush, after a few more years of Obama.

Sit the fuck down Palin

lmao!!

their will be Sonny with a Chance of Jonas
    How do you know
    =====

____
    thats awesome, but i wish it was a jonas and wizards crossover :)

i hope that too..

GFY – GO FUCK YOURSELF!

• iMystified

haha

“I could ride a sheep.”

too cute >.< I love Selena :D

replying to this) – Feb 10, 2010 @ 05:08 pm
    xostephxo176 said:

Meow said:

You’re cool. Using derogatory words. GFY.
    ____
    you’re cool too, using “text talk” ….. what the hell is GFY?
    ——————–
    Excuuuuuuuse me…………..MEOW IS COOL.

And any cool person knows: GFY = Go Fuck Yourself.

their will be Sonny with a Chance of Jonas
    How do you know
    =====

Dude…you know that’s not real right? You know it’s just someone fantasy, right?
    ——————-

hahahaha. Way to burst her bubble.

O.A

• Lilly

Meow said:

it’s amazing how we went from having a surplus for the first time in 50 years to the biggest debt we ever had in america’s history.

I wonder how Selena felt signing this poster

• xostephxo176

oh gee, sorry. GALYFB (thats, get a life you fucking bitch) :) ok im done.

• Meow

isn’t it funny how everyone suddenly loved clinton after we had bush?

Sit the fuck down Palin

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAH! =’)

I meant Good For You….=/

Meow said:

I meant Good For You….=/

How sweet:) Meoow is a good kitten.

I wonder how Selena felt signing this poster

I fucking miss DELENA…FUCK TAYLENA!

Feb 10, 2010 @ 05:14 pm
    ET said:

Meow said:

I meant Good For You….=/

How sweet:) Meoow is a good kitten.
    ——————-
    No, she’s not.

She’s a bad kittycat.

OU post this!

They already did under “joe jonas mystery girl” leave the guy alone. he’s single, so drop it.

• xostephxo176

oh. damn anons. sorry, but i still disagree with you on nelena. oh well.

• Meow

isn’t it funny how everyone suddenly loved clinton after we had bush?

Sit the fuck down Palin
    OMG. This reminds me – did anyone see Andy Samberg’s impersonation of Rahm Emanuel on SNL this week? Screaming at Palin?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

1. He’s adorable/hott/I will molest him.

2. I was dying laughing.

replying to this) – Feb 10, 2010 @ 05:16 pm

OU post this!

——————–
    Anonymous: you type like a maniac but the content of your posts make sense.

• dina

nick and selena are just friends people!

• DemiandMileyPones
  • ANelenaRoseGarden

When people hate you, you know you’ve made it to superstardome

WORK IT SEL! YOU’RE AMAZING!

Even the haters know it, which is why they give you so much attention! even more attention than they give Miley or the other starlet’s they “love”. Yes their posts may be illiterate and a disgrace to the American Children of this generation, but their hate is just a way to hide behind their pathetic pride which reveals their love for you.

[Also if you’re going to quote me and call me a Dumb Bitch…PLEASE spell it right. The worst thing you can do is insult someone incorrectly. Makes me giggle at your fail!]

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

1. He’s adorable/hott/I will molest him.

2. I was dying laughing.
    ———————–
    I.Was.Crying.

“You poke me again and I will post things on your wall so obscene it will make your computer cry.”

He must never leave that show.

• jerseygirl

Oh look – ANOTHER new account. Just created today.

Wonder who this could be?

• sharewisdom

When people hate you, you know you’ve made it to superstardome

WORK IT SEL! YOU’RE AMAZING!

selena sucks at singing and if people don’t like her is her own fault….

Miley in the other hand is super talented and people hate on her to take some miley cash and attention tours them. They are envious of everything miley has done in such a little time something selena has never manage to do!!!! selena herself look up to miley she copies everything miley does from taking her boyfriend to her friend to her clothes and career to her music and producers. selena is so jelouse that unlike her miley is actually good at everything she does and selena and her family hates she has never accomplished half of miley has done and the youngest. So they come to ocean and bash miley to make themselves feel better because selena can’t sing and she can’t sell as well as miley….

• w

“I’m sure people talk about Nick Jonas he’s a talented kid” Lol icu Selena.

• Santerrr clauszz

Anonymous
    Feb 10, 2010 @ 04:23 pm

________________________________

god get the north pole out of your azzz

lawlz

• yum yum

Anonymous
    Feb 10, 2010 @ 04:23 pm

________________________________

god get the north pole out of your azzz

lawlz

___________________________________

i actuall agree, im sick of seein selena everywhere, i use 2 lyk her but now shes shovin it in every1s faces, she needs 2 stik wiv actin. n ocean up is kinda shite these dayz!

and dnt admit it wen they r asked
    stop hatin
    ———————————-
    they were driving
    wat did u want her to do
    duck?
    come on
    its not tht serious

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

1. He’s adorable/hott/I will molest him.

2. I was dying laughing.
    ———————–
    I.Was.Crying.

He must never leave that show.

I love him so much<3

And Gandalf, please don’t try and tell me Bush was a good president. He made a freakin’ separate budget for the war which just made the amount even more than it needed to be.

• Gandalf

Good? No. Ok? Yes.

The proof is in the pudding.

• HeyYouOkayNot

Santerrr clauszz
    I’m afraid your
    icon scares me

GossipFaSho Justin Bieber told E! News that he has plans for Valentine’s Day (:
    half a minute ago from web
    his plans are to Masturbate while watching the single ladies music video.

GossipFaSho Justin Bieber told E! News that he has plans for Valentine’s Day (:
    half a minute ago from web

———————————-
    they were driving
    wat did u want her to do
    duck?
    come on
    its not tht serious
    I dont know. But she wasnt invited so she didnt have to go. I dont feel like fighting so Im just going to stop.

• HeyYouOkayNot

uhm I don’t care what she’s gong to say at all we all know that she’s going to say something nice of him and just pretend they’re not dating :P

ugh not again! wen will she go away! ocean up u r wank! u mite aswell call it ocean up selenas ass!

• Santerrr clauszz

goshz
    I’ll go and fine a more “nicer” iconz

even though i am EVILLLLL

• Apeshit_x

People hate on Nelena related posts all day long but they’re still here…I don’t understand o.0

• HeyYouOkayNot

“Mr. Chow”
    that remind me of the chinese guy in the hangover xD
    mothafuckeeeeerrrrsssss xD

• DemiandMileyPones

March 2nndd;; ‘Stay’ comes out! WOO!

i dont’ like the song naturally at all!!! she can’t sing and there isn’t even a good beat to it! and of course she is going to talk about nick – she’s got nothing else in her life but follow him around like a puppy dog.

———————————-
    they were driving
    wat did u want her to do
    duck?
    come on
    its not tht serious
    —————————
    i just have a question
    if ur boyfriend got invited to sing with a whole bunch of A-list stars tht u could meet and he invited u to go would u go?
    u dnt even have to answer bc i already know
    bye

poor selena she nned attencion!!!!!

This dumb bitch. She is so boring & just has a plain personality. blehh

08 Only talked about JB & Miley considering that’s what made her relevant.
    09 talked about both taylors & about pickles
    10 talking about nick.

what a boring, uninteresting person

• Richard

Why isn’t Sel mackin’ on Justin, after all
    he’s got a Ferrari! Nothing else, but at
    least he’s got a Ferrari! Anybody else starting
    to find Miz Gomez a bit boring?????

• xCookieMuffin

oh my fucking jonas

O_O my eyes hurt…

• HeyYouOkayNot

DemiandMileyPones said:

March 2nndd;; ‘Stay’ comes out! WOO!
    Yahooo!!!!! can’t wait:D

• xCookieMuffin

Why isn’t Sel mackin’ on Justin, after all
    he’s got a Ferrari! Nothing else, but at
    least he’s got a Ferrari! Anybody else starting
    to find Miz Gomez a bit boring?????

!. Justin needs to hand that Ferrari over to me before someone gets hurt on the road.
    2. Yes :O

• Mercedes

08 Only talked about JB & Miley considering that’s what made her relevant.
    09 talked about both taylors & about pickles
    10 talking about nick.

what a boring, uninteresting person

lol this made me laugh.

• KeepTheFaith

Oh joy. Everyone left the other post for this.

In all honestly who in here thinks this is a pr stunt?
    You can ignore me if you want. Im just curious.

• Meow

Good thing the video doesn’t work….

• coffeecoffeecoffee

So what does this video say? I am too lazy to listen to it.

• HeyYouOkayNot

KeepTheFaith said:
    nice icon:)

• JonasGirl007

Ok….

• KeepTheFaith

“Mr. Chow”
    that remind me of the chinese guy in the hangover xD
    mothafuckeeeeerrrrsssss xD

Hahhahahahaha. :D

• xostephxo176

the video doesnt work. but i think i saw this one already.. doesnt she just say like “yeah im sure people do talk about him, hes a talented kid”… lol

nelena <3 so cute!

So what this video say? I am too lazy to listen to it.
    She talks about how excited she was about her first arena show and how it went well. And called Nick talented thats about it.

• haleybrooke7

she’s so pretty.

• kelsey123

me. they’re both trying to promote stuff right now and without dating rumors interviewers wouldn’t have anything exciting or juicy to talk about. Idk it’s so weird like when she would go to his shows she’d be right smack dab in the middle of the crowd instead of back/side stage where she used to stand when they dated previously. If they wanted to keep it a secret like the JB’s usually do, they’d try to hide a little more instead of parading around in front of paps all the time.

kelsey123 said:

THIS! You won’t hear NELENA after March.

• island.B

Happy Birthday..!!.!
    oU is a drug.We all need rehab

• Heather

Happy Birthday to me. Six projects due tomorrow, two tests, a quiz, and homework. And I keep procrastinating and going on oceanup. fml.

sorry just had to vent haha

• coffeecoffeecoffee

Hahahahaha.

I feel like dancing.

———————–
    Hahaha.

Feb 10, 2010 @ 05:00 pm
    TheNinja said:

Well, I have to go. Bye Jersey!
    —————-
    WTH? So soon?

• TheNinja

Well, I have to go. Bye Jersey!

Mercedes said:

Aaaah, the 90’s. Let’s not get this post reminiscing like the other one was.

The 90s were great. We had Clinton.
    lol

nickloden>>>>>>>disney

THIS!
    90’s/early 00’s CN>>>>>>>>>Today’s CN

• Mercedes

Aaaah, the 90’s. Let’s not get this post reminiscing like the other one was.

The 90s were great. We had Clinton.
    lol

nickloden>>>>>>>disney

• yuli

publicity publicity I hate Nelena

l love miley cyrus.
    her boyriend liam hemsworth is a hot dude.
    they both great together. best couple ever !
    yeay !

• Gandalf

isn’t it funny how everyone suddenly loved clinton after we had bush?

• Lilly

Brangelina said:

Aaaah, the 90’s. Let’s not get this post reminiscing like the other one was.

The 90s were great. We had Clinton.
    lol
    isn’t it funny how everyone suddenly loved clinton after we had bush?

• weluvselenademi

Well first i have NO nick posters thank you
    and second i have a great man in my life.
    do you?! umm.. i dnt thinkk sooo!

ooh britney & lady gaga, that song would be nothing but autotune :X

ET
    Feb 10, 2010 @ 04:42 pm
    ET said:

The Nanny is The shit.

ur shit!..jk

ya know , usually when MUSICIANS do radio interviews they also do an acoustic performance here and there
    what no performance selena ?
    hmm
    __

She fucking killed my favorite song. I can’t listen to Hot N Cold without remembering that sad video with the awkward handmoves.

• Mercedes

Wow! Everybody is happy and enthusiastic.

I know, isn’t it great?!!

• Natural Wonder

Hey everyone :)

Album debuted at #3?! That’s awesome!! Let’s just talk about the music, selena is a great girl, let’s just leave it at that. :)

what did she say?!

• Santerrr clauszz

so hows everybody doing
    thoughts on pixie and joe?

I want them to come visit me and my evil penguins at the north polez

lawlz

• DemiandMileyPones

Good thing the video doesn’t work.. sigh.

• weluvselenademi

I bet most of the people that are in oceanup are friggin Niley/miley fans ! well freakk you!
    They are not for pulicity! they dont NEED publicity. just shut up tupid niley is never comming bakk so THERE! SHUSH!
    Selena rocks! shes awesome. better than all you haters. you sukk haters! go to hell !
    Selena You rock !

• HeyYouOkayNot

KeepTheFaith said:

nice icon:)

Thank you.
    I like yours too :)

• DemiandMileyPones

nia

Your icon is soo adorable!

__

Even if she dresse like a slut, she would. Girl is nothing but a doormat and a burrito

im telling you shes the one using him!!!
    Nick doesnt need to use her, hes already famous! shes the one whos get noticed now because shes suddenly hanging around him!

Hey everyone :)

she’s a great actress but not as a singer

• iLoveChrisBrown

im a Miley fan but i find MIAM adorable. Liam makes her happy.

I like Frans voice.

Mercedes said:

Wow! Everybody is happy and enthusiastic.

I know, isn’t it great?!!

“Isnt it great that you know that imr ready to go wherever youre at, anywhere, ill be there”

Sorray 2007 moment.

Selena You rock !

You need a man in your life, and noooo Nick J posters doesn’t count

• coffeecoffeecoffee

So what this video say? I am too lazy to listen to it.

idk, probably the usual.
    “Nick is a great, talented kid….blah..blah…blah & all that jazz”
    __________________________________________

Thanks for the video play by play. I figured that is what was said in the video.

• xCookieMuffin

Where is my guurrll Miley at?

this is exactly what she needs. she gets more publicity cause of Nick J, obviously

• iLoveChrisBrown

she’s a great actress but not as a singer

and singing wise i like how she sang bidi bidi bom bom but when she sang hot and cold is just aww no. but shes pretty : )

Brangelina said:

I like Frans voice.

REALLAY? I love it.

Where is my guurrll Miley at?
    __

Living her life

16 minutes ago from web

• DemiandMileyPones

ooh britney & lady gaga, that song would be nothing but autotune :X

______

I hate autotune now..

• Anonymwrfqqwous

what no performance selena ?
    hmm
    __

same with “magic” and ” i want it that way ”
    amazing songs
    horribly covers

• Mercedes

So what this video say? I am too lazy to listen to it.

idk, probably the usual.
    “Nick is a great, talented kid….blah..blah…blah & all that jazz”

Feb 10, 2010 @ 05:25 pm
    DemiandMileyPones said:

Oh look – ANOTHER new account. Just created today.

Wonder who this could be?

_____

Lmao. I promise you Jersey… we are going to show them whats up. ;)
    ——————–
    Yup. We’ll know when. ;)

• DemiandMileyPones

Oh look – ANOTHER new account. Just created today.

Wonder who this could be?

_____

Lmao. I promise you Jersey… we are going to show them whats up. ;)

• ThanksHeavenForKevin
  • Meow

I think we can all agree on the nickname Seleecha.

Meow
    Feb 10, 2010 @ 04:36 pm
    Meow said:

I think we can all agree on the nickname Seleecha.

_____________________________________

oooooooooooo i like that! gud 1!

why wont she go away! oh my lord did u see her at her concert, i never laughed so much im my life! it lukd lyk she was workin out at the gym! wtf was wiv the joggin on the spot!

• xostephxo176

……………………..
    A freaken Men!

epic! hahahhaha (look at the date-a couple days after his wedding lol)

Julianna
    Feb 10, 2010 @ 04:19 pm
    Julianna said:

Boo you whore.

lol

Gandalf said:

isn’t it funny how everyone suddenly loved clinton after we had bush?

Sit the fuck down Palin

replying to this) – Feb 10, 2010 @ 05:07 pm

Gandalf said:

isn’t it funny how everyone suddenly loved clinton after we had bush?

Sit the fuck down Palin

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

isn’t it funny how everyone suddenly loved clinton after we had bush?

__________
    they already DO hate Obama & are missing G.W. Bush. Obama is the worst president the US has ever had. With Obama in office we won’t have a few more years as the USA, we will be a third world country.

are you kidding me?
    who misses that bastard called bush?
    i don’t
    i would never miss the person who has made the USA what it is right now.
    obama is a simple blessing
    so please shuttup already

nelena <3 so cute!
    I dont find nelena cute. Theyre too much alike and IDK there is no chemistry.
    IMO Taylor and Selena have more chemistry.
    DOnt bash me its my opinion. lol

• Mercedes

normally it’s b/c everyone moves to the newest post involving, a jonas brother/selena/miley

Meow said:

Good thing the video doesn’t work….

FRAN FRAN FRAN FRAN

ThanksHeavenForKevin
    Feb 10, 2010 @ 04:35 pm
    ThanksHeavenForKevin said:

Again?

again! lol

• KeepTheFaith

nice icon:)

Thank you.
    I like yours too :)

• Mercedes

I dont find nelena cute. Theyre too much alike and IDK there is no chemistry.
    IMO Taylor and Selena have more chemistry.
    DOnt bash me its my opinion. lol

i agree!

but i’ve given up on taylena…so…now it’s all about TICK FTW!

Lalalalalalalalaaaaaa

• Meow

Good thing the video doesn’t work….

FRAN FRAN FRAN FRAN

Hell yeahz.

• disney_girl

she’s pretty in the picture,,

• haleybrooke7

OT: does anyone know when joe learned how to drive without knocking down cones? haha. :)

• Doom

Oceanup was on a roll without posting stuff about Nelena.

• livindalife

SANTERRRR CLAUSE GET DOWN!

And guess what? I’m not even gonna comment about how irrelevant this post is.
    When you fight fire with fire, all you get is a bigger fire.

• Apeshit_x

Yeah people need to stop getting their panties twisted she’s asked about Nick god it’s not like she asks them to talk about him.He asks her about her rodeo show and that people are talking about Nick she says”Nick is a really talented kid so they’re going to talk about him”then the interviewer let it go and asked her to explains Naturally.

• disney_girl

meow is that nanny in ur icon?!

• Meow

Yeah. Only sluts are awesum! Shut up.

xostephxo176 said:

*looks at you like youre crazy*

… they way you dresses does NOT equals your personality. Just Sayin..

Yes, disney_girl, yes.

• Gandalf

Woah I’ve never heard her get quite so defensive before.

• Anonygzsfddfgdsmous

what no performance selena ?
    hmm

• xCookieMuffin

This post is actually more popular ;p.

• island.B

Stop talkin shit about Selena you stupid tricks.!

• HOT DAYUMMM

Meow
    icon = win.
    THE NANNY!
    …that was the only show my aunt had on TV, lol

• disney_girl

even if the sky is falling down

jerseygirl said:

Lalalalalalalalaaaaaa
    KOURTNEY????

this Nelena business has become such a major YAWNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!

SELENA here is so advice. Shut it

thanks you

• CoinBears

I didn’t listen to it.
    What’s the summary? Or do I want to know?

• KeepTheFaith

I think we can all agree on the nickname Se leech a.

LMAO forever.

• Mercedes

And guess what? I’m not even gonna comment about how irrelevant this post is.
    When you fight fire with fire, all you get is a bigger fire.

amen.

• nia

wow, just wow :/

• Santerrr clauszz

I like fire becauze i’m santas evil brotherzzz

*looks at you like youre crazy*

… they way you dresses does NOT equals your personality. Just Sayin..
    —————–
    Word to your motha.

Feb 10, 2010 @ 04:40 pm
    ET said:

jerseygirl said:

Lalalalalalalalaaaaaa
    KOURTNEY????
    —————
    Hahaha.

I learn from the best.

Yes, disney_girl, yes.

hahaha,,my dad love that show

Thanks, Hot Dayummm

Well she was honest. Nick Jonas is a really talented person.

• nia

Lol at the same hater leaving comments over and over again.

• Santerrr clauszz

lawzlllllllllllllllllll

who wants to make evil snow men with me!!!
    because selena posts are always boring
    like herz

lawlz

Ummm actually Naturally was successful before Nick.

• Brangelina

Wow! Everybody is happy and enthusiastic.

The Nanny is The shit.

• Gandalf

The Nanny is The shit.

Yes, yes it is. :)

-G

LMAO, people only give a shit when Nick J is in the picture. Sigh, she’s so sad.

• Joseph-lover

What does she say?! I’m too lazy to listen to it =P

Yeah. Only sluts are awesum! Shut up

lol..this

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH OCEANUP !? IS IT CALLED OCEANUPNELENA ? IM SICK AND TIRED OF SEEING POSTS OF THEM , IF THEY ARE GOING OUT GOOD FOR THEM FUCK THEM ! MILEY IS LIVING HER LIFE AND SHE DOESNT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT NELENA , NICK IS A FUCKING DUMBASS PLAYER HE NEEDS THE HELP HE LOVES MESSING UP WITH HIS EXS’S HEAD FUCK HIM

• Heather

Happy Birthday..!!.!
    oU is a drug.We all need rehab

haha thanks. and amen

• island.B

How old did you turn?
    i love birthdays they are the best
    did you get anything good?

• coffeecoffeecoffee

I feel like there is too much hate going on here. LOL But there always is.

Let’s stop the hate and just dance.

I like Frans voice.

REALLAY? I love it.
    HAHAHA. me too.

NEW RAVEN POST :D

Feb 10, 2010 @ 04:49 pm
    Mercedes said:

NEW RAVEN POST :D
    ———————
    Is it 1998?

• Meow

Her Hot N’ Cold “cover”….made me sick.

• idkMyBFFjill

The Nanny is The shit.
    ____________
    holy fuck, we’re talking about the nanny!!! fran is the shit. i love that woman.

• xCookieMuffin

Where is my guurrll Miley at?
    __

Living her life

……Thanks for the update.

• Mercedes

Wow! Everybody is happy and enthusiastic.

I know, isn’t it great?!!

Sorray 2007 moment.

I’m just bursting w/ joy!!

& your welcome Coffee but i didn’t watch it, just a guess lol

• mow.

Helloooo ladyyyyyyyyfellas.

Hi bb! We have the usual crap going on here. Old users making new accounts. LOL

16 minutes ago from web
    cool.
    Ya know sel loves michael right? ;)

I hate autotune now..

me too :/

• disney_girl

frans is idiot..please dont attack me!

ANelenaRoseGarden

Your name made me laugh histerically.

mow. said:

Helloooo ladyyyyyyyyfellas.

ICON LOVE FOREVER<3
    MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE

• Gandalf

Just a quick history lesson for everyone on this post.

4. Since 2006 the democrats were the majority of the legislative branch.

As you can see George Bush wasn’t as bad as you all say.

• mow.

ICON LOVE FOREVER<3
    MOE MOE MOE MOE MOE

Haha thanks. It’s just the two sexiest people in Disney rn.

xostephxo176 said:

nicks album isnt doing so well… so i guess their publicity plan isnt working. get over it people they are dating. and im not just saying that because im a selena fan, anyone with a functioning brain can figure that one out.

yeah, that’s because his album is sucked and Niley fans kinda boycott it, lol.
    Selena is the one who got full advantage of it, her music finally went mainstream not just in disney, her gossip post got tons of comments, she got lot more famous than before.
    She will dump nick and moved on to next upcoming bigger movie star in few months.

—————-

because seriously this two is the most boring disney stars ever.
    it’s smart move from their publicist to sell this fake relationship and promote their musical career

fuck off, OU

• Fia2340

Please say no i don’t want her on his single…

1st

these are the only two things that she ever talks about

• Santerrr clauszz

Who carez
    Pixie lott and joe jonas had sex last night

thats why when they tweeted this morning their tweets were only 5 minutes apart.

Duh they woke up at the same time because they slept together.

lawlz lawlz lawlz
    ho hoe hoe ho wa we ho haha

• Jb

3rd, 4th , 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 1oth?

• xostephxo176

their will be Sonny with a Chance of Jonas

their will be Sonny with a Chance of Jonas

How do you know?

• Brangelina

Aaaah, the 90’s. Let’s not get this post reminiscing like the other one was.

The 90s were great. We had Clinton.
    lol

love the girl!!

• disney_girl

What do you think of Joe’s “hipster” style?

34% Love it! He’s so cute!
    67% He looks like a tool.

i dont think so

• Brangelina

isn’t it funny how everyone suddenly loved clinton after we had bush?

lol. Yeah.