• m

I suddenly have the urge to plant a tree in my backyard! Thank You Disney!

• supercalifragilisticoespialidoso

what is the point of wearing an apron under your expensive clothes?

• cojandjblover

demi is so gorgeous! And joe is the bomb. It is so cool they are good friends and are having fun!

Love,
    K
    http://letsdressupandbeunique.blogspot.com/ (check it out! Follow me if you have a slight interest in the blog=D)

• KeepTheFaith

Awesome. I wonder how many more Joe and Demi posts we will get by the end of the day.

• m

They both look like they were like 30 and married.
    I don’t like ‘Jemi’
    You opinion doesn’t matter. Besides they’re not dating.

• hpaddictedx

Are we going to have the same topic in different posts today oceanup

• itsme

Agree with you DAMP. And who the hell plants trees and walks around in a park wearing 6 inch heels? Seriously.

• lalalalalal99

Demi has a butt on her chin hahahaha
    ugly!!!!

oceanup just posted this and there is comments already? you people have no lifes.

I love Joe and Demi together!

• musiciseverything

Joe looks like he’s struggling. Lmao. Demi looks beautiful.

They look like a couple today , just saying … I know they re friends but its still cute <3

• iMystified

there was a hole (there was a hole)
    in the middle of the ground (in the middle of the ground)
    the prettiest hole (the prettiest hole)
    that you ever did see (that you ever did see)
    and the hole in the ground
    and the green grass grows all around all around
    and the green grass grows all around
    and in this hole (and in this hole)
    there was a tree (there was a tree)
    the prettiest tree (the prettiest tree)
    that you ever did see (that you ever did see)
    and the tree in the hole
    and the hole in the ground
    and the green grass grows all around all around
    and the green grass grows all around
    and on this tree (and on this tree)
    there was a branch (there was a branch)
    the prettiest branch (the prettiest branch)
    that you ever did see (that you ever did see)
    and the branch on the tree
    and the tree in the hole
    and the hole in the ground
    and the green grass grows all around all around
    and the green grass grows all around
    and on this branch (and on this branch)
    there was a nest (there was a nest)
    the prettiest nest (the prettiest nest)
    that you ever did see (that you ever did see)
    and the nest on the branch
    and the branch on the tree
    and the tree in the hole
    and the hole in the ground
    and the green grass grows all around all around
    and the green grrass grows all around
    and in this nest (and in this nest)
    there was an egg (there was an egg)
    the prettiest egg (the prettiest egg)
    that you ever did see (that you ever did see)
    and the egg in the nest
    and the nest on the branch
    and the branch on the tree
    and the tree in the hole
    and the hole in the ground
    and the green grass grows all around all around
    and the green grass grows all around
    and in this egg (and in this egg)
    there was a bird (there was a bird)
    the prettiest bird (the prettiest bird)
    that you ever did see (that you ever did see)
    and the bird in the egg
    and the egg in the nest
    and the nest on the branch
    and the branch on the tree
    and the tree in the hole
    and the hole in the ground
    and the green grass grows all around all around
    and the green grrass grows all around

• Melissa=)

I love Joe and Demi together!
    =============
    hello person on oceanup that also has no life. :)

• ThanksHeavenForKevin

Sometimes it looks like Demi still have her gap :B *cry*

I love Joe and Demi together
    ___

neither do you

• DemiandMileyPones

Apparently heerrrr…..

• Joseph-lover

Joe looks hot!
    Joe come to my bed Now!hahahah sorry for this… but I can’t help it!
    btw I love them both

• callmelegs

No one’s opion matters,but people still comment anyway.

JEMI FTW!!!!!!

does anyone know how long there staying at disney for?

• CoinBears

Joe is really working his bandannas…
    Nice of them to help out.

aww jemi<3

• MEMI HEYY

awesomelol joe looks funny but i love him and demi looks pretty

• Nobody Does It Better xx

Cute. :)

They both look like they were like 30 and married.
    I don’t like ‘Jemi’

• Iriina

aww<3

Apeshit_x said:

Joe could be bi Demi also.Nick I don’t think so the boy is too serious.Maybe he might be but won’t accept it.

—————

My thoughts:

Demi is either bi or very open minded, liberal.

Joe could be bi

Nick is straight

Selena is straight

Miley is Miley :)

• Ela

If he is bi he would date guys too

Im just telling you the truth if you cant take it then hate me for it but i dont give a shit im backing up for them cause i know what they are and what theyre not

he isnt bi and neither is demi

i should know ;)

So

GET A LIFE ALREADY IDIOTS

Bitch everyone makes spelling mistakes

i bet you do too miss perfect

Ela said:

If he is bi he would date guys too

he isnt bi and neither is demi

i should know ;)

So

GET A LIFE ALREADY IDIOTS

—————–

You’re not backing up for them. You’re just showing how narrow minded people can push other people further into the closet. You dont even know them, so dont start with that crap. There is nothing to defend about sexuality idiot. :)

• DemiandMileyPones

Says the person in the biggest one.

Biggest one?

Bitch everyone makes spelling mistakes

i bet you do too miss perfect

no she doesn’t, she’s really perfect
    she doesn’t even have periods
    god bless her.. is she isn’t the real god

Ela said:

If he is bi he would date guys too

he isnt bi and neither is demi

i should know ;)

So

GET A LIFE ALREADY IDIOTS

—————

Bitch are you 12? You dont need to date someone of the same sex to prove that your bi. This country needs a better sex education on their kids.

OMG ITS LADY GAGA !! said:

I fukin hate that Demi bitch !! Leave Joe Alone !! Or Imma pull a Chris Crocker on you and then ill Chris Brown your face after i Kanye your life !!

——————-

Your right i wouldnt dare to say it to her face cause im realy not that mean of a person but im also not a hypocrite so i also wont say something like ‘OMG I LOVE YOU’. But comments are made for opinions so.. thats my opinion !

Says the person in the biggest one.

Biggest one?
    ______

Yep.
    You know those posts that are “dead”?
    (Not this one)
    You all say it’s dead because no one in your clique is on. Then you guys go around trash talking other people and ganging up on them.
    And your leader… you know who she is.

• Ela

Hahahaha thats where your wrong Im not 12 hunny Im just telling the truth get a damn life and just in case you didnt notice they know what people say about them and they don’t care cause people like me know who they really are so stop talk bullSHIT about them and

G E T A L I F E

Says the person in the biggest one.

Biggest one?
    ______

Yep.
    You know those posts that are “dead”?
    (Not this one)
    And your leader… you know who she is

—————-

Last night someone trash talked us, the anons, saying something like ” Oh they hated on me etc..etc.. I hate the new people joining in” I backed up for us and she bitched about it.

PS. Are you Demi? LMAO Enough with your bullying stories.

• HOT DAYUMMM

They are wearing DOWNCOATS in Florida?
    This can’t be!

Apeshit_x said:

—————

My thoughts:

Demi is either bi or very open minded, liberal.

Joe could be bi

Nick is straight

Selena is straight

Miley is Miley :)

——————-

Pretty much.

• Danger-ous

HOT DAYUMMM
    Feb 11, 2010 @ 01:34 p

They are wearing DOWNCOATS in Florida?
    This can’t be!
    It’s been 40-50 degrees here and not sunny at all. It’s cold out.

• JBLovesMe

Says the person in the biggest one.

Biggest one?
    ______

Yep.
    You know those posts that are “dead”?
    (Not this one)
    And your leader… you know who she is

—————-

PS. Are you Demi? LMAO Enough with your bullying stories.
    __________

I never said anything about anons. I said I wouldn’t get an account because they’d go all clique on me.

DEMI S TWEETER IS CREEPY NOW ALL I SEE HIS HER AND JOE HAHA

TWITTER *

• Mercedes

Ela said:

m said:

*leaving

Fuck you. Are you an OceanUp spell checker?
    Yup. I can’t take some seriously if they taulk laik dis

—————-

Um are you stupid?

People make mistakes

ass

hahaha i laughed too hard at this.

• DemiandMileyPones

Yep.
    You know those posts that are “dead”?
    (Not this one)
    And your leader… you know who she is.

_____

My leader? Jerseygirl, no she is not the leader. Neither am I.. just chill.

• OMG ITS LADY GAGA !!

• Ela

Ahem you people are stupid the ones making fun of demi she looks great not 30 and married

Stop making fun of her and her butt chin at least shes pretty maybe your just jealous!

Joe is hot and they look great together as a couple or not they look happy

And who goes to disney is heels? ME

Some people do that espicially if your doing I dont know interviews and a conert maybe!!! think before you go around talking c r a p

stop all the b.s already

get a life

• JBLovesMe

They gang up on you.
    They agree with everything their “leader” says.
    They yell at you for the littlest things.
    They round up everyone else to hate on you.
    They ignore you altogether sometimes, even if you have an account.
    They bitch about you all day.

• musiciseverything

You have some serious problems my friend.

• Ela

OMG ITS LADY GAGA

your the biggedt bitch ever dude he doesnt know you and will never know you ever!!!

And from what i know he will never ever date or like you espicially if you talk about his BESTFRIEND like that

OMG ITS LADY GAGA !! said:

——————-

Stop with the hate. Hate is such a strong word my friend. Besides the obvious fact that you dont know her, do not waste your time leaving a comment about how much you hate someone you dont know, if the person your living the comment for, wont read it. I bet that you wouldnt say that to her face.

Gandalf
    Feb 11, 2010 @ 01:02 pm
    Gandalf said:

So who here thinks that Joe might actually be gay, or at least bi sexual?

-G
    ______

its obvious they’re fucking.

• musiciseverything

Yo dude it’s so obvious. =/

They are not bi STUPIDS god you people have no life

all you do is talk bullshit about people when they are 1000000 times better than you

since you dont have nothing to do in life and are idiots be grateful they are giving you someting to talk about making your life more intresting ;) but seriously its immature

idiots.

They are not bi STUPIDS god you people have no life

idiots.

omg joe looks like such a dork…
    I LOVE IT!!

• kris

its obvious they’re fucking

we know that already

• m

Gandalf
    Feb 11, 2010 @ 01:02 pm
    Gandalf said:

So who here thinks that Joe might actually be gay, or at least bi sexual?

-G
    ______

Nick is on my gaydar right now. I don’t think Joe is gay he doesn’t look like it.

• Ela

Lalalalala idiots stupid assses dickheads

GET A LIFE BITCHES

They are not bi STUPIDS god you people have no life

idiots.

—————-

I have yet to figure how calling someone bi or gay is offensive? By the way you’re the narrow minded bigoted one. You dont know Joe’s sexual orientation. So just drop it. He may be bi, for all we know.

• Apeshit_x

• Ela

m said:

*leaving

Fuck you. Are you an OceanUp spell checker?
    Yup. I can’t take some seriously if they taulk laik dis

—————-

Um are you stupid?

People make mistakes

ass

I have to admit Nick looked kinda gay yesterday, but IMO, he doesn’t look gay, neither does Joe.

• LAURENJ-

hpaddictedx said:

jerseygirl + NICOLE + livindalife + iMystified + xostephxo176 + Eneyi + itsme + a bunch of other girls = Bitching + Backup.
    Go fuck yourself please

**************

NICELY SAID….

• Anonamas

Come on OU… shouldn’t the caption have read: “JOE & DEMI – PLANTING THE TREE OF LOVE!”

Would’ve fit better with all the other crazy ‘headlines’ you’ve been posting :P

;-)

• Eneyi

Love you too.

…. and Mercedes and iFail2Much

musiciseverything said:

Don’t worry. I’m jealous she’s hanging out with Joe too.

LOL.
    best comment ive seen in a while… x)

• Anonymousrox

WHAT’S WITH ALL THE ADRIANA LIMA ICONS???????? WHAT IS THIS NEW OBSESSION WITH HER?????? ALESSANDRA AMBROSIO AND IZABELL GOULART ARE BETTER

• Anonymousrox

aww demi is super pretty and joe looks hilarious. im glad they’re such good friends

• Pixita

He is so stinkin cute, I hope he’s having a really good time with Demi, can’t wait to see video of their duet.

I oficially hate all the bastards at Anything Disney. Saying that Demi is a promiscous drug addict.

are they still there now?

• sofifreydel

Love you Demi
    You´re the best

• LAURENJ-

_______________

You should just STFU while u can..We are NOT a clique…We are great friends with lots in common, we do respect others and we expect the same whether we agree on certain things or not….Dont start this shit becuz U WILL LOOSE and badly…Dont disrespect my friends plz or else…..

lovin joe’s style.

• hpaddictedx

Go fuck yourself please

I hate Nicole Bella on twitter. Everyone spam her with hate comments. She’s hating so bad on Demi, even agreeing to a person who said “Team Anti STDs”.

She’s Shannas sister and claims she knows someone who knows Demi, who knows bad things about her. But she’s just a bitter bitch who picks on anything to hate on Demi.

Her formspring:

—————–

———————

This. *claps* ICU spelling mistakes. :D

itsme said:

ROFL, obviously you don’t know this freak. She’s the dramatic Nelena stan, who was supposed to live the site but bitch didn’t go.
    I think you have me mixed up with someone else.
    ___

Bitch, don’t even try. You need a freaking life, dramaqueen

do u think they are staying at a disney resort?

• Apeshit_x

DNW Demi but looking good Joe.

do u think they are staying at a disney resort?

yes, in the same room

• ThanksHeavenForKevin

DemiandMileyPones said:

I thought you like Demi :l

Ehh.. I’m very Bi-Polar with her. :/
    I love her music but I don’t like how she acts these days.

Oh I get it. I feel the same way(: I used to love her so much now it’s just like ehh..

• musiciseverything

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you? Get some help.

Demi looks so pretty and omg Joe don’t even need to comment he is just gorgeous!!! And i misses all these jemi moments :D

• itsme

Bitch, don’t even try. You need a freaking life, dramaqueen
    I said I was taking a break from this site. Which I did. I only get on once or twice a week now. As far as the whole “Nelena” thing, I have no clue what the fuck you’re talking about. Please shut the fuck up, and go jump off a bridge. I’m sure no one would miss you.

• Melissa=)

I think you have me mixed up with someone else.
    ___

Bitch, don’t even try. You need a freaking life, dramaqueen
    ============
    it seems to me that youre the bitch not her. but anyway. :)

• Rayne_A

Ahhh! Im so excited! Im going to a SWAC taping TOMORROW!

Rayne_A said:

Ahhh! Im so excited! Im going to a SWAC taping TOMORROW!

how do you get to go there?

• itsme

My comment above to that insane person was very rude. That only makes me lower than that person, I apologize for what I said. Let her think what she whats to think. I don’t care.

• Melissa=)

im so bored…

• m

do u think they are staying at a disney resort?
    yes room 666

DEMI = love

• Melissa=)

wow. this post just died.

it’s better to have an account or to stay anonymous?

waffles or pancakes?

• Melissa=)

im leaving…b/c everyone else did. :)

• MZ

She must be effing insane to walk around a theme park all day in high heels.
    That would kill me.

Joe’s looking sexy. Glasses<3

• JBLovesMe

it’s better to have an account or to stay anonymous?
    ____________

They hate anons for some crazy reason but I wouldn’t get an account. Even I don’t need to make one to see all the clique drama. They’ll just gang up on you.

• musiciseverything

Oh God. Dead post. Not again.

Her formspring:

• elmooo

heyyyyyy (:

• elmooo

ooooh, is this post dead lol?

• DemiandMileyPones

___

There are no CLIQUES!

• DemiandMileyPones

Bitch, don’t even try. You need a freaking life, dramaqueen

_____

Are you the same girl that was bitching at me yesterday?

• Gandalf

Oh God. Dead post. Not again.

Gandalf to the rescue. :P

-G

Her formspring:

—————–

Agreed about disliking her, disagree about living hate comments, cause then we would not be doing anything better than her. Seriously, she doesnt get offended by John Mayer’s comments, but she gets offended when Demi makes a polite DM to a girl who was being rude? She finds anything Demi does offensive. I hate this Hearsay and speculation that people have started in the internet about Demi. Nicole is so biassed and hypocritical when it comes to Demi and shes acting like an inmature little girl, even though she’s in college and is 20. That’s why I prefer hanging out with boys,m girls are catty/envious/make up stuff about you. End of rant.

• m

*leaving

Her formspring:

—————–

———————

This. *claps* ICU spelling mistakes. :D
    ———————
    i agree with you, don’t leave her hate comments. Shanna and Bella have issues. They are so mean to their followers. They always tweet about how people hate them. They pay a lot of attention to their haters, yet they seem to ignore why they hate them. Shanna is manipulative, she only cares about herself. She thinks that she is just as famous as Demi or JB. The only reason why she says she loves Demi is because her friend “oceanup” is in love with Demi. She takes advantage of every single opportunity she gets to promote herself. Sure Bella just wants to help JB, but she has become someone else. By writing this i’m just giving them what they want; attention. End of rant. Don’t believe their lies.

*leaving

Fuck you. Are you an OceanUp spell checker?

• m

*leaving

Fuck you. Are you an OceanUp spell checker?
    Yup. I can’t take some seriously if they taulk laik dis

• twycgnb

demi looks really prwtty =)

Apparently heerrrr…..
    __________

woowww jealousy ….
    haha so funny .She can do whatever she wants . demi is not really tall , I am not either and I feel more confortable in heels .
    Its not because you wouldnt do it that all the girls wouldnt

• Melissa=)

Joe looks hot!
    Joe come to my bed Now!hahahah sorry for this… but I can’t help it!
    btw I love them both
    ===============
    your icon is adorable. <3

does anyone know how long there staying at disney for?

m, you’re such a bitch.
    If you’re Pmsing you should stay in bed, you know?

btw, it’s weird that you’re on your period all the time..

• m

m, you’re such a bitch.
    If you’re Pmsing you should stay in bed, you know?

btw, it’s weird that you’re on your period all the time..
    That’s impossible. I don’t get periods. You FAIL

• hpaddictedx

AWWW they are so cute together…as friends of course

does anyone know how long there staying at disney for?
    ___
    just today I guess . They have busy schedules .

• hpaddictedx

Lol I know.

Lalala….

• itsme

DemiandMileyPones said:

Apparently heerrrr…..
    Omg. I’m getting so pissed. Lol.

Oh and yes, I’m so jealous of her. I’m not jealous of anything of her, besides the fact that she’s hanging out with Joe.

• musiciseverything

Don’t worry. I’m jealous she’s hanging out with Joe too.

• hpaddictedx

just today I guess . They have busy schedules .
    Damn, I can’t go and stalk them then

AWWW they are so cute together…as friends of course

___

I love demi s hair and how she is dressed . Finally the girl had some sense today

theyr so cut e(:
    but only as friends
    im sry but it would be weird if they went out
    kind of like lilly and oliver… better as friends (:

• Joseph-lover

Melissa=) said:

Joe looks hot!
    Joe come to my bed Now!hahahah sorry for this… but I can’t help it!
    btw I love them both
    ===============
    your icon is adorable. <3
    haha Thanks to Joe!=) and Demi looks gorgeous in yours!

• mow.

Well isn’t that just dandy.

• DemiandMileyPones

woowww jealousy ….
    Its not because you wouldnt do it that all the girls wouldnt

______

No deal.

Lol I know

___

I would :)

itsme said:

__

Stfu Nelena stan

• Melissa=)

Joe looks hot!
    Joe come to my bed Now!hahahah sorry for this… but I can’t help it!
    btw I love them both
    ===============
    your icon is adorable. <3
    haha Thanks to Joe!=) and Demi looks gorgeous in yours!
    ============
    why thank you. :)

• lalalalea

Lalala…
    – –
    lalalalea
    thats me, hi.

:D

Don’t worry. I’m jealous she’s hanging out with Joe too
    ___ but you like her right ?

• Melissa=)

itsme said:

__

Stfu Nelena stan
    ==========
    just b/c she doesnt lke something about demi it doesnt mean she likes nelena. geez…

• musiciseverything

Well as a Demi fan I’ll admit this. It’s about damn time she doesn’t look like a vampire. Seriously. She actually looks beautiful today.

Demi looks good today guys stop searching for the little detail . When she was hanging out with Miley I was the first one to say she looked bad but today she is really pretty

• DemiandMileyPones

Omg. I’m getting so pissed. Lol.

______

Guurlll, I know. :)

• tracker

whay kind of tree are they planting?

Love her. =]

• DemiandMileyPones

Stfu Nelena stan

______

BAHAHAHAH! Gtfo.

• Kourtney

ThanksHeavenForKevin said:
    Sometimes it looks like Demi still have her gap :B *cry*
    ********
    LOL

Lol. It was just a random comment. How are you today? =]

• itsme

Wth does Demi have to do with Nelena? LOL.

I’m so confused.

jonas brothers tik tok edition http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XM9guAxZCyc

• ThanksHeavenForKevin

DAMP.
    I thought you like Demi :l

• Melissa=)

Wth does Demi have to do with Nelena? LOL.

I’m so confused.
    ==============
    trolls never make sense.

• not_soibt

Her dogs are probably barking!
    lol

• hpaddictedx

Why are people being attacked in this post….I don’t get it.

itsme said:

__

Stfu Nelena stan
    ==========
    __

• lalalalea

so, who’s ready for ken’s dream tour?

Why are they always hang by themselves . Arent alyson stoner with them ??? Btw what happened to her . She seems like she never hang with the camp rock cast :(
    They were so close in the first one

• musiciseverything

Who the fuck are you talking about? Shut up.

are you obsessed with nelena ?? Seriously you brought them everyday in every post …

• m

What’s the name of that website where you can see the name of the unreleased songs and the people who wrote them?

• ThanksHeavenForKevin

Kourtney said:

ThanksHeavenForKevin said:
    Sometimes it looks like Demi still have her gap :B *cry*
    ********
    LOL
    Haha, I don’t wanna sound mean, but sometimes it looks like the dentist just put a piece of gum between her gap :l but she still having a great smile :)

• itsme

Melissa=) said:

Wth does Demi have to do with Nelena? LOL.

I’m so confused.
    ==============
    trolls never make sense.
    HAHA. Very true.

And we’re all entitled to our own opinions. I mean, not EVERYONE is going to love a certain celeb and that’s ok :) We all should still respect each other. Ok,I’m done. Lol.

• mow.

WTH is going on in this post? Jeez loise.

• itsme

I think you have me mixed up with someone else.

• DemiandMileyPones

I thought you like Demi :l

Ehh.. I’m very Bi-Polar with her. :/
    I love her music but I don’t like how she acts these days.

• musiciseverything

Teehee. Bi-polar. I think Demi is finally becoming smarter on the things she does. Hopefully that can change the way you think about her.

DEMI IS GORGEOUS TODAY

• Julianna
  • Melissa=)

__

Stfu Nelena stan
    ==========
    __

===============
    that didnt make sense.

Miley… loves Miley.
    JB… pretty sure they’re straight.
    Demi… I don’t know.
    Selena… pretty sure she’s straight too.

Just an opinion.

• JBLovesMe

Yep.
    You know those posts that are “dead”?
    (Not this one)
    And your leader… you know who she is.

_____

My leader? Jerseygirl, no she is not the leader. Neither am I.. just chill.
    _________

Why does everyone agree with every little thing she says and does?

• A Taste of Honey

Ew, Jemi. & There are no damn cliques. Just people who have been members for longer that know each other better. Shit.

Joe is too effing adorable!

• JBLovesMe

___

There are no CLIQUES!
    _____

Says the person in the biggest one.

Yo I’m bored. =/

• lalalalea

Yo I’m bored. =/
    – –
    I was going to say “bored” lol

Ok, it seems really scary… I’ll just stay anonymous, in my own anonymous clique.

DemiandMileyPones said:
    Actually, people(anons) started to hate me and her because we didn’t like Miley at some point. And people kept criticizing her for no reason. Hating her, well us, for being fake Miley fans. It was all drama.
    && thanks sweetheart. :)
    —————————-
    And we give a fuck because….? Demi, honey…enough of the bullying stories, enough is enough

——————————-

Bitch, nobody was even talking to you, so mind your own damn business. :l
    —————————————-

Honey you included me on your business when you spat shit from your mouth about anons. I stood up for my people. You trash talker, backstabber fake bitch. Talking about people behind their backs.

——————

I was talking about some new comers on OU.(Ones with accounts) And for your people? Usually some anonymous are nasty, rude, ignorant, and down right disgusting.. so if you don’t like my opinion, then ignore it…
    ——————
    && thanks sweetheart. :)
    FAIL YOU TALKED ABOUT ANONS. POINT PROVEN. EAT SOME OMEGA YOUR MEMORY IS A LITTLE RUSTY

• Gandalf

So who here thinks that Joe might actually be gay, or at least bi sexual?

-G

Gandalf said:

So who here thinks that Joe might actually be gay, or at least bi sexual?

-G

I think he’s bi or gay too. But then again, I think Demi’s bisexual too.

• dont jugde

hello everyone :)

• musiciseverything

They are no cliques. I don’t know where that came from. Feel free to talk to anyone.

• JBLovesMe

_________

Good choice. Stay on here when everyone is on. You’ll see what I mean.

VOTE YOUR FAVE TWITTERS: http://wp.me/NWLN
    NOMINATIONS LIST:
    BEST DEMI LOVATO SUPPORT SITE:
    @IHateLiamH @LovatoResource @LovatoIsForever @teamnileynelena!

For Best Miley Twitter, the top nominees were @Itsacyrusthing, @mileyfashion, @mileyjiroux, @teammiley!

For best Jonas Twitter, the top nominees were @jobrosupdates_n @jonasunion @wearejonas @jonasaddictions.

For Best Gossip Twitter, the top nominees are @oceanup @gossipfasho @disneystarfacts and @jacquelinerose7

For Best Couple Support, the top nominees were @WeSupportNiley @__Nelena @NileyJirus @TheNelenaCouple

For Best Selena Gomez, the top nominees were @thenelenacouple @selenaaddicted @thegomezcrew @nelenaunited!

VOTE HERE http://wp.me/NWLN AND FOLLOW @TeenTwitTCAs

• - Blair Waldorf -

Joe looks old in the first picture.

Zero comments

• sexylady

BEST COUPLE EVER.

• seriously.

Joe really needs to quit wearing that thing on his head, it makes him look like he can’t afford anything but other than that, cool beans.

first?! This is soo cool, wish i was there!

• DemiandMileyPones

Makes me sick. Joe looks great though. :)

FOLLOW @allyouneedjonas noww !

8th?

• callmelegs

Joe looks hot.

• supercalifragilisticoespialidoso

GREAT! TWO MORE TREES IN THE WORLD :D (?)

• Perrine.

Seriously, Joe looks like Harry Potter and his mandrake … x)