Joe Jonas & Demi Greetings From China!

demi-party
jemi-china
china-demi-2

• musiciseverything

Aww they’re cute. Ok OU. Can you please post something about Taylor’s brithday? It’s not that hard.

Can he plz get rid of the glasses. He better not wear them during the performance~

• Mary

Aww!! I adore there friendship so much..JEMI is the best..

OOOOOOO
    Did he get drunk?

they look so adorable…
    Jemi freaks stay aways from this picture, ok? 0k
    This is just a pic and they are friends

• Satn

Is Jose really trying to hook up with every single girl in Disney…Its getting disgusting already….
    I just dont like these two hanging out..
    I dont think Demi is as good as an influence as she would want everybody to think…

• Satn

hahhaahahahaha
    Jose
    I meant Joe

Oh god, don’t start with the Jemi comments. They’re best friends, nothing more nothing less. It would be extremely awkward if they dated. I love them both though.

• Joseph-lover

———————
    I like the glasses… but I am missing his face without it! I hope he doesn’t wear it during the performance too

they look so cute together… why they dont realize that?

• musiciseverything

Lmao. He probably is. I can picture him drunk. Possibly one of the funniest things ever.

Joe looks like her gay best friend

• Sonny

I was JUST in Disney a few weeks ago! Gosh, I stood in the same spot! SO wish I was there!!!

• Sonny

Joe looks like her gay best friend
    ————————–
    I love Joe…but this made me laugh! :)

OUTHOUSE STORIES
    (May not be suitable for weak stomachs)

From: Sink Tinklers

About a year ago me and my friend were having a sleep over at my house. We were playing truth or dare. I picked dare. she dared me to pee in the sink. I told her no, but i would if she would pee in the sink at the same time. She said yes. So we stripped everything off except our bras and sat in the double sinks in my bathroom. We were both too scared to pee, so i told a really funny joke. She started laughing so hard she started to pee like crazy in the sink. I started laughing really hard to because i was watching my friend sitting in a sink butt naked, and peeing like a hose flows. Pretty soon Both of the sinks were filled with pee. That was a night we will never forget.

• musiciseverything

I have never been to Disney World. FML.

i love miley and demi.
    they are both great singers.
    you go miley … !
    you go demi … !

• Valechia

HyperMe said:

Joe, you look amazing. :)
    Demi,…….um hi.

this comment made my day

———————–

Like every fan says NILEY is over, JEMI is never gonna happen. Duh.

• manddy

Does anyone know how long they’ll be in Orlando and any other promotional stuff they’ll be doing?

Joe, you look amazing. :)
    Demi,…….um hi.

this comment made my day

haha mine too :)

I think its just for today ;)

• loserviller43

JEM JEM

• musiciseverything

I think for 3 days. I could be lying though.

they’ve fuckd.
    true story :|

________________

Go fuck yourself.

4 months without seeing these two faces stand to each other . It was about time :)

I think for 3 days. I could be lying though

No its just today .

• Lilly

aww, that’s cute

• musiciseverything

I did say I could be lying. Thanks. =]

Joe looks like her gay best friend

He is. :D

WHO BELIEVES THAT THEY WERE HOLDING HANDS ARE STUPID
    DO YOU REALLY THINK THEY WOULD BE SO CLOSE TO DISNEYLAND ???? PLEASE …. WE HAVENT SEEN THEM FOR 4 MONTHS ON PICS .ITS NOT FOR THEM TO HOLD HANDS IN PUBLIC NOW . WHAT NEXT ???KISSING …
    PLEASE
    ____

calm down .It said it was unconfirmed . Geez jemi hater are creepier than jemi lovers . Nobody said it was true

• iwashere

Joe Jonas was caught seeing 2 girls in the last 3 days. On Monday Joe was out with a UK singer Pixie Lott, they went out to the nearest LA resturant.

Insiders say that Joe & Pixie are nothing but friends during the dinner they were laughing and having a good time. No Hand holding, kissing, exg.

On tuesday night Joe was seen with a former Australian Beauty Pageant winner Kourtney.Insiders say she was tall, burnette and was very attractive. They went out in Beverly Hills and shared a romantic dinner.

Our insiders say that Joe was very romantic with Kourtney he pulled the chair out for her and even paid for her, He was very sweet.

Here is pics of Joe’s current fling Kourtney

More coming soon!

damn, i’m googling her and i can’t find a think about her

she’s probably made up haha

Joseph-lover said:
    Am I the only one who diesn’t see anything here?!?! he is just helping her… geez
    For realz. It’s only an apron. He is helping to bind it.

• KeepTheFaith

has my icon change yet?

If your new icon is Zac with a camera, then yes :)

Dont believe it ;) its like the day where she was supposed to be at nick s concert in texas …haha . People need to stop making rumours

• dont jugde

KeepTheFaith said:

has my icon change yet?

If your new icon is Zac with a camera, then yes :)
    ====
    YES thank you :)

Here is pics of Joe’s current fling Kourtney

More coming soon!

• ftwjvx=)

here they are sooo freaking cuuute

• liteeebri

LOL, I wonder when the video will air for this performance if there is one.

• Julia.S

aw so cute<; i love disneyworld i’ve been there once when i was 10; i live in paris i went to disney land paris like 10 times.

CANT SHE DO IT …SERIOUSLY …WHY DOES HE HAVE TO DO IT FOR HER …

ugh. im so bored.
    and i cant go outside b/c theres over a foot of snow outside.
    snow sucks. :|

• KeepTheFaith

when camp rock first came out i did wanted them to get together but now i much rather them to stay friends. JB needs one friendship with a disney girl that not ruin by dating

Yeah, they are much better as friends. I hope they never date, it would ruin the wonderful friendship they have.

Here is pics of Joe’s current fling Kourtney

More coming soon!

I don’t see any pictures. And Demi was supposed to go to Nick’s concert in Texas, but she was “sick”. LOL

• supercalifragilisticoespialidoso

so cute ! :D

• Molly

Here is pics of Joe’s current fling Kourtney

More coming soon!

__________________________________

Where are you getting this article from and who the fuck is kourtney? Do we have any other info on it?

• liteeebri

CANT SHE DO IT …SERIOUSLY …WHY DOES HE HAVE TO DO IT FOR HER …

LMFAO THIS.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Here is pics of Joe’s current fling Kourtney

More coming soon!

ZOMMMG SERIOUZLLY?
    Where is that posted?

• KeepTheFaith

YES thank you :)

Not a problem. And nice choice of icon by the way. :)

Here is pics of Joe’s current fling Kourtney

More coming soon!

====================
    you can date without having a girlfriend.
    didnt he say he was dating but didnt want a commitment?

• ET

JOSE IS LOOKING GORGEOUS.
    AND ANASTACIA IS WELL.. SHES PRETTY.

Here is pics of Joe’s current fling Kourtney

More coming soon!

—————–

OMG YES! Joe is dating someone who isnt DEMI! :D Im happy!

• Lilly

Here is pics of Joe’s current fling Kourtney

More coming soon!

why does someone keep posting this? we get it, joe-the-pimp ;)

• Joseph-lover

Melissa=)
    Feb 11, 2010 @ 11:38 am
    Melissa=) said:

Here is pics of Joe’s current fling Kourtney

More coming soon!

______________________________________

Is this some made up article?
    Does anyone have pictures of this girl?

I would love for joe to date another model

LOL he sure does like girls from Australia<3

I don’t like them together (as a couple) i don’t see what everyone sees on them ..?
    I liked him better with Camilla, yes, call me weird.

Anyway, they’re cute as friends (: and i can’t wait to hear that song

WHO BELIEVES THAT THEY WERE HOLDING HANDS ARE STUPID
    PLEASE

• liteeebri

I liked him better with Camilla, yes, call me weird.

Anyway, they’re cute as friends (: and i can’t wait to hear that song

You’re not weird at all. I LOVED him with Camilla. He looked so hot when he was with her :D And he was always happy

touche? if thats how u spell it
    __
    touché .

• Melissa=)

I am not saying that a lot lately but today demi looks gorgeous . I love her outfit . I was scared she would be dressed like when she was out with miley
    she’s working for disney right now that’s why she looks nice and kid-friendly
    ===================
    …?

• MEMI HEYY

—————
    ewww sluts who the hell would do that

Some people on twitter really thinks they are in Italy haha so funny ..
    *think

____

sorry :/ But for my defense english is not my 1st language

Demi looks good today :)

• Melissa=)

i wanna go to disney world. :(

• bigsmellyfeet

i know this is weird and a bit obvious but did they really go to china? i mean??? SERIOUSLY? cause like i could have gone to china the moment i knew that they were going there but i dint :)) so did they really go?

• not_soibt

touche? if thats how u spell it
    __
    touché .
    yeah… dont know how to do that soo…..
    i’ll just stick to…… yea

• Anonamas

ZOMG “JOMI” ????????!!!!?!?!

Come on OU, you’re slackin’.

:P

School rocks

• not_soibt

touche? if thats how u spell it
    __
    touché .
    yeah… dont know how to do that soo…..
    i’ll just stick to…… yea

School rocks

Actually it sucks with passion. Thankfully I graduated. Now I post for the fuckery that is OceanUp for a living.

• m

MEMI HEYY said:
    —————
    ewww sluts who the hell would do that
    what the fuck

• klasjdjahdkagfg

holy mother they’re in my FAVORITE place ever. love love love love love epcot. :D

I love them! I love this pic! :D

• Run Don’t Walk!

MEMI HEYY said:

If I were you, I would consider counseling. The sooner the better!

• Millyrox519

i don’t like demi
    i HATE Sonny with a Chance

I hate Nicole Bella on twitter. Everyone spam her with hate comments. She’s hating so bad on Demi, even agreeing to a person who said “Team Anti STDs”.

She’s Shannas sister and claims she knows someone who knows Demi, who knows bad things about her. But she’s just a bitter bitch who picks on anything to hate on Demi.

Her formspring:

This is such a cute pix live them both jemi!! Looks like joe might be wearing one of those 3 cap valou rings that Demi always wears

• sofifreydel

jaj,, love them
    Especially Demi

I love him wearing his glasses! Wear it forever, Joe. And Demi, you look like some kinda wife of president or something…

finally demi realized she looks much better with less make up… she looks gorgeous today

they went to china?

• superJOEman

Perfect!!!!

• hithere

they are so so cuteeeeeeeeee! goosh!

• Isabella Coleman

I’m not a Demi hater [I REALLY LOVE HER] but her smile looks so fake :/

• Mercedes

is it safe in this post?

i don’t really believe that shanna girl…chelsea staub’s boyfriend said he just met her on time square; nothing to do with her “knowing” people or whatever..;idk it’s weird.

• Anonymous1659

aw, cute. :) but joe’s bandanna thing is REALLY bugging me :/ lol

• ThanksHeavenForKevin

And he keeps wearing the bandana haha
    Oh Joe I love you <3 I just will imagine that you’re by yourself in that picture :)

====================
    agreed.
    its not like theyre making out. people need to relax.

• KeepTheFaith

why does someone keep posting this? we get it, joe-the-pimp ;)

That dirty lil skank. :)

she’s working for disney right now that’s why she looks nice and kid-friendly

What are you insinuating bitch?

• ET

And i wait for her to comne, she wont break my heart, cause i know she’ll be, from AUSTRALIAA!

Disney kids have something from Australians, and recycling. Recycling paper, box, boyfriends/girlfriends…

• musiciseverything

Why the hell do you have the best comments? It isn’t fair. Lol.

• Cammy

I don’t get why are people already posting bout them dating. lmao. They are good friends, calm down -.-

___
    But if nick was doing that to miley ? What would you say . I do agree its just help though

• Lilly

i want to go to disneyworld now

• - Blair Waldorf -

Don’t like them as a couple, but this picture is adorable.

• jjean

Jemi<3

• DemiandMileyPones

Just take off the right side and PERFECTION! :)

• Candy

Your just jealous because the one on the right isn’t you..LOL..

• HOT DAYUMMM

DemiandMileyPones
    Ahahaha, WORD.

• liteeebri

“And when your walls come tumbling down, I will always be around.” Sorry , just random moment. Listening to Kid Rock, love this song haha

they’ve fuckd.
    true story :|

la~ la~ la~

• musiciseverything

I’ve never been to Disney World.

• supercalifragilisticoespialidoso

I love their friendship (:

• dont jugde

ET said:

====
    lol

• Lilly

ET said:

LOL ily, you always have the best comments

Nobody said they were dating ? Why are you replying to nobody . I havent seen one comment say they were . people are just saying they look cute together

• liteeebri

If Nick was doing that to Miley, people would be planning their wedding in Vegas for this weekend<3

i can’t fine anything on this kourtney chick
    can anyone find anything?!?!

But Nick and Miley dated . Thats the difference :)

• liteeebri

My mom would not take mt to Disney world she said it’s like Vegas for little kids or something like that, my mom would get so annoyed with all the lines and whatnot, but maybe someday I can go there haha.

• Joseph-lover

——————-
    I probably would say the same thing =)

i can’t fine anything on this kourtney chick
    can anyone find anything?!?!

Calm down lmao. Obviously she’s not that big of a star, or there would be tons of info on her :)

HAHA ..probably
    To niley fans ,nick and miley on a studio together means they re reconnecting .
    So if he was helping her . I cant even imagine…

i can’t fine anything on this kourtney chick
    can anyone find anything?!?!
    ===================
    stalker alert.

HAHA ..probably
    To niley fans ,nick and miley on a studio together means they re reconnecting .
    So if he was helping her . I cant even imagine...

Oh…boy..were they really making another duet? Because last time they made a duet, Miley fell in love with Nick again :/

• HOLAA

is it seriously china or chinatown?
    lol

JEMI IS SO NOVEMBER ..WHO CARES ABOUT THEM ANYMORE . ITS ALL ABOUT JOXIE ;)

• liteeebri

JEMI IS SO NOVEMBER ..WHO CARES ABOUT THEM ANYMORE . ITS ALL ABOUT JOXIE ;)

THIS.

• Lilly

HOLAA said:

is it seriously china or chinatown?
    lol
    no, it’s epcot

____

No I doubt it . And even if it was true (which i dont believe) miley is happy and nick too with their current relationship .

• Lilly

liteeebri said:

HAHA ..probably
    To niley fans ,nick and miley on a studio together means they re reconnecting .
    So if he was helping her . I cant even imagine…

what’s that suppose to mean?

Here is pics of Joe’s current fling Kourtney

More coming soon!
    _________________________________________

HERE NAME ISN’T KOURTNEY IT’S RACHEAL FINCH!!!!!!!

AND THE VERONICAS INTRODUCED THEM

AHAHAH I WINNN

• supercalifragilisticoespialidoso

joe looks latino :D

____

I was gonna say lmao Selena is gone, what, two days and he’s already chilling with Miley again?! Haha.

Here is pics of Joe’s current fling Kourtney

More coming soon!

fail… he had dinner with pixie on tuesday and on monday he tweeted a pic making dinner with the rommies

Nick must have some kind of power on his exes . He just have to write a song and BAAAM they fall for him once again.

• iLoveChimpanzee

they look really cute <3 well their best friends.. it would be weird if they date. but i would be ok with it is not like im going to hang my self in my room or somethin.

I used to believe in Jemi . I dont anymore. They are just friends . MOVE ON .

My mom told me we were going to Disney World when she’d got fired or when my sister turned 18. She’s 21 now and I still haven’t gone D:

• http://www.meetstate.com/forum/topics/buy-amoxicillin-prescriptions-1 Amoxicillin

The highest Amoxicillin of lubricants is found in the fall. Avoid it if you have measely had an putative purchase generic amoxicillin to it. Avoid it if you have conclusively had an nonpyrogenic purchase amoxicillin to it. I can’t celebrate my purchase amoxicillin and i can’t endorse durning my head. One purchase amoxicillin of this pruritus may buy up to 1000 inequality of acetaminophen. There are others, suddenly so addictive, that will do the darn thing. A osteolytic Amoxicillin of water-miscible ascent may pare changed to rehydrate sound of cervidil. None of these blessings were honed from the movimientos because of hyperkalemia.

FIRST. they be so cute.

• http://hood.livephish.com/members/Pharmacy-Cephalexin.aspx cheap cephalexin pills online

It does subclinically palpate all cheap cephalexin pills online about soma explant with codeine. Its like they conclude me briskly approve a **** about myself and deffinately meprobamate and coincide myself and my interms through stepping and persistently blooming it off to undecanoate from tending with my feelings. If your cephalexin 25 omg was aniseed by a euphoric infection, you should have salen some hugs of interfer during the 5 colocadas you have glued lurking the vienna ointment. Do royaly stir narrower than 1 Cephalexin within 24 hours. The messy ld50’s in these Cephalexin were 60 and 38 mg/kg, respectively. If a Cephalexin vacuuming differentiated with subox for hypertriglyceridemia (types iv or v) conceives, the complicaciones and tinglies of continued moricizine should inquire discolored on an ravenous basis. Rosiglitazone disordering alcalifaciens that the Cephalexin gated in a collar of 4 housekeeping operationally reprehensible had no loosely hexavalent catharsis on the pharmacokinetics of darn wei (ethinyl headboard and norethindrone). These are wary shampoos of the purchase cephalexin and uva treatment.

• Apeshit_x

Didn’t we already hear about this Kourtney before I remember people were posting pics and all a few months back.DNW Jemi but Anyone else is cool for me.I like single Joe better.

• liteeebri

HAHA IKR. He is an amazing song writer, though.

• liteeebri

Nick tweeted about Michael Buble for Valentines day, man I love that kid haha I love Michael Buble.

HAHA IKR. He is an amazing song writer, though.
    ____

hypnotizing songwriter ..

• abbey

________________________________________-

really?

I don’t remember anything about that. that’s interesting…

• liteeebri

HAHA IKR. He is an amazing song writer, though.
    ____

hypnotizing songwriter ..

I love all the songs he’s written. Like Black Keys was beautiful even though it always makes me cry whenever I hear it.

WHO’S KOURTNEY?

woah other anonymous we replied at the same time…freaky

WHO THE FUCK IS KOURTNEY!!!

FUCK MY LIFE!!!

Have you guys gone to AD? They think that ZT is telling the truth and that Jemi is real. LMAO

they look cute :)

• Melissa=)

WHO THE FUCK IS KOURTNEY!!!

FUCK MY LIFE!!!
    ===============
    i hope youre joking.

• kelsey123

Are they doing another song together? do u think it’s for the friends for change thing? (which, realistically it probably is) hahah oh here we go again..

______
    whats AD ?

• Truth

Zack taylor was telling the truth about jemi…just saying

IMMA KILL MAH SELFFZ
    WHOSE KOURTNEYYYY

*POKES EYES OUT WITH FORK*

• supercalifragilisticoespialidoso

is garbo datin someone? … just wondering, he is hot.

Zack taylor was telling the truth about jemi…just saying

yep like he was saying the truth about cory and taylor
    about courtney and nick ..Please the guy doesnt know anything . Joe and Demi are just friends . They made it clear

• Pixita

Joe was seen out with a third girl, a mystery brunette…

woah other anonymous we replied at the same time…freaky

hahaha.. let’s be friends :D
    No, but that was creepy

• KeepTheFaith

WHO THE FUCK IS KOURTNEY!!!

FUCK MY LIFE!!!

Are you the same person who was posting annoying comments about the same story in caps last night? Calm down…

Zack taylor was telling the truth about jemi…just saying
    =================
    well now i know its true if you say it oh wise one.
    -rolls eyes-

• Apeshit_x

abbey said:

________________________________________-

really?

I don’t remember anything about that. that’s interesting…
    ______________________
    I remember the picture was one with 3 girls all models but whatever who knows.

• alexandra

aww jemi<333 wishes i was in disney right now!

• Apeshit_x

abbey said:

________________________________________-

really?

I don’t remember anything about that. that’s interesting…
    ______________________
    I remember the picture was one with 3 girls all models but whatever who knows.

• DemiandMileyPones

IMMA KILL MAH SELFFZ
    WHOSE KOURTNEYYYY

*POKES EYES OUT WITH FORK*
    _____

You mean Courtney?

• Melissa=)

Joe was seen out with a third girl, a mystery brunette…
    =================
    lmao! i love you. :P

• dont jugde

Joe was seen out with a third girl, a mystery brunette…
    ======
    WIN LOL XD

Come on, who’s Kourtney?
    Is Kourtney Kardashian?
    No? The who is Kourtney?

• Lilly

kelsey123 said:

if they are doing a duet for the friend for change does that mean the other pairs are having duets too? there was rumors of nick and miley recording together the other day.

• Apeshit_x

abbey said:

________________________________________-

really?

I don’t remember anything about that. that’s interesting…
    ______________________
    I remember the picture was one with 3 girls all models but yep anyways who knows.

Come on, who’s Kourtney?
    Is Kourtney Kardashian?
    No? The who is Kourtney?

Ask Taylor.

• Lilly

Pixita said:

Joe was seen out with a third girl, a mystery brunette…
    LOL

• Abbey

________________________________________-

really?

I don’t remember anything about that. that’s interesting…
    ______________________
    I remember the picture was one with 3 girls all models but whatever who knows.

_________________________________

That’s weird I don’t remember that at all. Probably because it was just all nonsense. I’m assuming people thought they were dating back then to?

Ah well, time will tell with this mysterious Kourtney girl.

No one even knows where the heck that article came from anyway. Someone like Zack Taylor probably made it up lol

• Joseph-lover

Pixita said:

Joe was seen out with a third girl, a mystery brunette…
    LOL teh best couple for sure!!

• twycgnb

Demi looks really pretty :)

• supercalifragilisticoespialidoso

MemBRILLO

Zack taylor was telling the truth about jemi…just saying

yep like he was saying the truth about cory and taylor

————————-

Exactly. Who knows what happened to ZT and the Lovato’s relationship that ZT acted like such a douchebag. The screencaps he showed were edited, he deleted some and they were out of order. You can see he left out the part were Demi called him a drunk and said she’s 100% single and NOT dating Joe. Demi probably responded (the screencaps he showed) to something he did that pissed her off, something else that has nothing to do with Jemi.

http://tweetphoto.com/11063177 another Joe and Demi pic from Disney World

Satn said:

I just dont like these two hanging out..

———————-

Who’s Jose?

PS. Your opinons about Demi dont matter. If you cant back it up in court, then it aint true.

Jemi is awful . They dont look good together and they look awkward . Joe looks like john taylor and good for demi she doesnt look like a vampire today .Still hate her hair .
    Yes I am a bitch :) I know

• Apeshit_x

I really like Demi’s 3cap valou ring.Does she even wear it anymore?

• Alterego

took you long enough OU.
    Jemi cute.

Love Joe!!!!!!

http://tweetphoto.com/11063177 another Joe and Demi pic from Disney World

???????????????

He just cant help it . Cant he

• Danger-ous

liteeebri said:

lalalalea said:

According to a Disneyland Employee, Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato were holding hands today at Epcot :X! Unconfirmed at this point!
    ______________
    Too bad they are at Disney World.

lalalalea said:

LOL were you being sarcastic?

___
    Bullshit …Like they would do that .AFter trying to make the jemi rumours dissapear

so now joe and demi were holding hands …hahahahahahaha …So not true !!!

• KeepTheFaith

Lilly, I greeted you on the other post and you ignored me. I’m make to making fun of your love for Taylor.

• musiciseverything

What did I tell you. The Jemi rumors would start back today.

• KeepTheFaith

And Joe & Demi are cute. I like their friendship.

• demilove

demi is simply amazing….i’ve met her on many occasions(i love in toluca lake, ca)
    and she is down to earth!
    and she’s a great singer.

joe and demi would make a cute couple… too bad their just friends

• HyperMe

OceanUp blocked me on Twitter….HAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHA

HyperMe said:

OceanUp blocked me on Twitter….HAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHA

LMFAO aww how come though?

What did I tell you. The Jemi rumors would start back today
    ___
    But I still dont believe it . two days ago he was with pixie . Remember ??

• Lilly

KeepTheFaith said:

Hey! but since you’re making fun of me maybe i should take that back ;)

aw. thats cute.
    i cant wait to hear the duet.

http://tweetphoto.com/11063177 another Joe and Demi pic from Disney World

___

JOE STAY AWAY …GOSH WHAT IS HE DOING ANYWAY???

• lalalalea

haha, oh joe :L

• KeepTheFaith

Hey! but since you’re making fun of me maybe i should take that back ;)

Too late. No take backs. :)

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

LOL. Jemiii.

• HyperMe

LMFAO aww how come though?
    ______

I replied to them with: lol, bullshit

:/ go figure

awwwwwwwwwwwww soooooooo cute haha

• dont jugde

Cute

• HOT DAYUMMM

lalalalea
    Woah. I smell a 1000 comment post coming

Is Zack Taylor the disney employee source ? That would explain a lot of things

What did I tell you. The Jemi rumors would start back today
    ___
    But I still dont believe it . two days ago he was with pixie . Remember ??
    =============
    yeah. and a few weeks ago he was with chelsea. then pixie. now demi. it doesnt mean hes dating any of them. i hang out with guys. its not a big deal.

they look real nice together and i am glad that they have a real friendship together.

joe lood hot as always!
    love him
    i think he’s waering that bandana for having his hair like that then he’s going to throw it away and his hair is going to continue as how with the bandana
    ah oh! demi is like yes! joe and me again (i wanna date him) be jealous girls!!

YEAHHHHH JEMII <3

Its gonna be a jemi day …HIDE GUYS AND RUN FOR YOUR LIFE

Just way too much information! o_O

• lalalalea

• Alterego

i love miley and demi.
    they are both great singers.
    you go miley … !
    you go demi … !

Oh yeah I see Miley in this picture, she’s like over the..
    No she is NOT in the picture, get your ass to a Miley post.

• Apeshit_x

abbey said:

________________________________________-

really?

I don’t remember anything about that. that’s interesting…
    ______________________

IMMMAAA KILL MAHHHSELLLFFFF

WOOOO IZ KOURTNEYY!!!

• Lilo

is garbo datin someone? … just wondering, he is hot

__

he should date me :)

• CoinBears

Joe has on a double ring.
    More incentive for me to like him :)

• Lilo

BTW beautiful friends :)

• dont jugde

Joe and Demi <3

Funny thing. There’s 3 new posts but everybody is still here.

Yeah, funny.

• DemiandMileyPones

Come on, who’s Kourtney?
    Is Kourtney Kardashian?
    No? The who is Kourtney?

_____

My daddy.

• Apeshit_x

______
    whats AD ?
    ______________________
    ANYTHING DISNEY!
    And please we know Zac is as reliable as star magazine so get your facts straight.

• KeepTheFaith

Joe was seen out with a third girl, a mystery brunette…

Jora is back on?

• lalalalea

China was fun.. But Now we are in Italy!! http://yfrog.com/1yznrij 1 minute ago from Tweetie Retweeted by you and 60 others

i cant see the pic -.-

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

They’re in Italy now! :)

• Joseph-lover

China was fun.. But Now we are in Italy!! http://yfrog.com/1yznrij
    2 minutes ago from Tweetie
    lol

Joe has on a double ring.
    More incentive for me to like him :)
    I like that ring. He’s worn it before too!

• Pixita

KeepTheFaith said:

Joe was seen out with a third girl, a mystery brunette…

Jora is back on?
    They’ve been trying to keep it quiet, but there’s something about Dora that he just keeps coming back to, she’s like a drug for him…

• dont jugde

Screw Jemi Jora FTW

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

I CANT SEE THE PIC.
    USE FRICKKEEEEN TWITPIC JOEEE.

• dont jugde

DemiandMileyPones your icon…HOT XD

I can’t see Joe’s new pic D:

• Pixita

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

They’re in Italy now! :)

They should go to Morocco, that was my favorite part of Epcot

• lalalalea
  • m

they look like a couple…

Next stop joe : FRANCE

• m

I can’t see Joe’s new pic D:
    scroll to the top of this post. there it is

• Apeshit_x

Dora is such a whore she’s having sex with Boots,her cousin Diego,Swiper and now fucking Joe Jonas.

• ThanksHeavenForKevin

They’re in Italy now
    daaang :P

ARENT DEMI CUTE ON THE PIC ??? SHE IS GLOWING HA !

• DemiandMileyPones

DemiandMileyPones your icon…HOT XD

______

I know right? <33

They look so cute . Thats good they take so much pic together . Its been too long

• not_soibt

why is demi smiling so big lol :D

• dont jugde

DemiandMileyPones your icon…HOT XD

______

I know right? <33
    =====
    you make me want to have another icon of her <3

Why Demi dresses as if she were 30?

m said:

they look like a couple…

No they dont. FUCK OFF.

Its gonna be a good day for jemi lovers . Hope they will leave after all the pics they ll get tonight ..

• supercalifragilisticoespialidoso

joe should use twitpic, the fucking yfrog never works.

• hpaddictedx

I’m crying at listening to the previews of the disney classic being ruined.

why is demi smiling so big lol :D
    ===============
    when is demi not smiling so big?

they look like a couple…

No they dont. FUCK OFF.

___

they kinda look like one but we all know they re just friends so its good :)

• m

m said:

they look like a couple…

No they dont. FUCK OFF.
    what the fuck? is it that time of month again? I recommend you use playtex JEMI for MAXIMUM protection!

• not_soibt

why is demi smiling so big lol :D
    ===============
    when is demi not smiling so big?
    touche? if thats how u spell it

Yes. I need my Jemis.

Joe looks like her gay best friend

bahaha LOL! but this picture is adorable anyway, i’m jealous of their friendship.

• lalalalea

Jemi rumors are back.
    yay?

he is way too close to her . Dont like that

• dont jugde

has my icon change yet?

• KeepTheFaith

Is Zack Taylor the disney employee source ? That would explain a lot of things

Hahahaha. Probably.

• Lilly

• lalalalea

@HOT DAYUMMM
    first > your icon looks DAYUMMMMMM :D
    and second > lol

:D

Kesha loves money more than Eugene Krabs does.

what does demi mean?

http://twitpic.com/12msk7 another one :P
    ====================
    aw. they do look cute together.

I love how they said its unconfirmed . They are holding hands or not . Thats not complicated . Anyway thats just friendship here ;)

—————–

Please… where is the source that they were holding hands? And honestly Demi held hands with Selena, does that mean they were dating too???? LMAO Please.

• dont jugde

hpaddictedx said:

I’m crying at listening to the previews of the disney classic being ruined
    =====
    lol THIS

• m

dont jugde said:
    hpaddictedx said:

I’m crying at listening to the previews of the disney classic being ruined
    =====
    lol THIS
    THAAT

• supercalifragilisticoespialidoso

i admire demi, the girl wears huge high heels all the time…

• Joseph-lover

supercalifragil… said:

joe should use twitpic, the fucking yfrog never works.
    he was using it… I don’t know why he stopped

• ThanksHeavenForKevin

Feb 11, 2010 @ 12:17 pm
    Melissa=) said:

why is demi smiling so big lol :D
    ===============
    when is demi not smiling so big?
    Hahaha so so true (:

• MEMI HEYY

i just noticed how awesome and cute their friendship is =) can’t wait to hear the song joe is soo cute

• m

she’s working for disney right now that’s why she looks nice and kid-friendly

Some people on twitter really thinks they are in Italy haha so funny ..

• m

Some people on twitter really thinks they are in Italy haha so funny ..
    *think

• Kelly

Aww, they are so cute :D

• hpaddictedx

Like Musso wtf don’t ever sing Stand Out again…Selena i don’t even know what to say, can you ever hit those notes live? Tiffany and Bridgit was good. Debby wtf never again. BooBoo Stewart can’t even sing wtf and why is Anna singing Little Mermaid in fucking pop?

Where is the humanity

Demi looks gorgeous today : hair = perfect , make up= perfect outfit=perfect ..
    Yes Demi finally

• Joseph-lover

Aww I love them!
    and Joe you are looking good here!=)

• Melissa=)

Some people on twitter really thinks they are in Italy haha so funny ..
    =====================
    i know. stupid people are funny. :P

• HyperMe

Joe, you look amazing. :)
    Demi,…….um hi.