Selena I WON’T APOLOGIZE Explanation

‘Hot & Cold‘ under with the lyrics changed. From Aly: Selena changed the words from ‘we fight we break up, we kiss we make up’ to ‘we fight and broke up, and now we’re made up..’ + Shanna fan meeting vid. Sidlum videos HERE!

From Lindsey: I went to Selena’s concert tonight in New York City. It was awesome! Her voice was great and you could tell she had a great time. We met her at her hotel before the show and she was SO sweet. There were only a couple people there so she could to talk and take pictures with everyone.

nelena will be over in march so who cares

• LIndsey

Selena is amazing :) haters are just jealous! they don’t realize what a truly great person she is :) Selena, all of your true fans are just SO PROUD :D we love you Selena!!!

P.S. Nelena is adorable :) The best couple evah!

• Lilly

lol at the beginning of the second video, she sound like dr. phil. i’m not even gonna bother commenting on her version of hot and cold.

i fell in love with selena gomez once again after this<3

• katy

LIndsey said:

P.S. Nelena is adorable :) The best couple evah!
    ———————————–
    i so agree with you!

• Juice Head

just when i thought her concerts couldnt get any more pathetic i saw these videos.

• island.B

LOVE HER <33

i love the cover she did for hot n cold and yes i cought when she says we fight we BROKE UP we KISS WE MADE UP :] HAHA CUTE

• - Blair Waldorf -

Gregg reminds me of David Schwimmer at times.

nick jonas is not dating selena nick allways love miley because his singing her songs that why

• iloveyouux

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

I dont know why I am laughing right now…. lol

I’m tired to watched

boring..cute dress

• cali

Selena is making it so obvious that she’s dating Nick…damn girl calm down

• KeepTheFaith

Lol, this is probably the third version of the Hot and Cold lyric change that I’ve heard tonight. People wouldn’t stop changing the story.

now i just think haters are so funny and follow selenas every move if u hate selena stop following her every move and stop fuckin following her on twitter.dump and so idk ignorent love sel

• ThanksHeavenForKevin

disney_girl said:

ok amen i’m done

=======

i hope so you worthless cunt
    ……
    Wow How rude, leave her alone.

she needs to stop getting clothes from taylor swift and ask disney for a better wardrobe stylist

• HeyWoahHey

I’m on my phone so I can’t watch the explanation video.
    Can someone tell me what she said? Ideally, I’d like a word for word quote. Please and Thank You!

• callmelegs

She sounded alot better.Especially in H&C.

disney_girl said:

ok amen i’m done

=======

i hope so you worthless cunt
    ……
    Wow How rude, leave her alone

Yah i want to cut her nerve!

HeyWoahHey said:

I’m on my phone so I can’t watch the explanation video.

========

is there any things else us peasants can get for you my lord?

• lizzie

she’s such adorable.!
    I love selena gomez.!
    she’s the best I don’t know who can hate her if she’s so cute and nice.!
    and I know she’ll never break nick’s heart..

we love you selena..!

amen to that! :)

• island.B

L O fucking L
    ^_^

• KeepTheFaith

I’m on my phone so I can’t watch the explanation video.

========

is there any things else us peasants can get for you my lord?

Lol

• Lilly

coffeecoffeecoffee said:

That’s just how she is. She dresses like she is over the age of 30.

But I guess this is her way of having tour costumes?
    true, i guess i’m more used to people in bands not dressing like they’re at a red carpet

• coffeecoffeecoffee

That’s just how she is. She dresses like she is over the age of 30.

But I guess this is her way of having tour costumes?
    _____________________________________

I am the same way. I used to seeing bands in jeans and t-shirts and crowds of less than a 1,000 people.

I saw NJ&TA and that venue had like 4,400 people and I haven’t been to a concert with that many people in years.

• KeepTheFaith

Anon, no need to get snarky. I was just politely asking if someone would tell me what she said since I can’t see the video. I wasn’t trying to sound superior.

I wish I could help you out but I’m on my phone right now too, sorry.

she sang hot and cold for nick. lmao i knew he was a little bitch.

coffeecoffeecoffee
    Feb 11, 2010 @ 11:00 pm
    coffeecoffeecoffee said:

I love them both, but they sound so awkward. I know it’s their first time performing that song but they really dont sound right.. :l
    _________________________________________

For me they sound’s good,,and thier voices fitted for each other

• iloveyouux

_________________________________________

Is this the Make A Wave video?

If so Demi, doesn’t sound too good towards the end and Joe had a rocky start with his voice.

Yep, it’s Make A Wave. They both dont sound to good imo. But it is their first concert performiing this so whatever.

• KeepTheFaith

Lilly, you’re comments are making me laugh so hard right now.
    Ilyilyilyily
    I think I need sleep :/

_________________________________________

Is this the Make A Wave video?

They still sound better than Selena.

• Lilly

coffeecoffeecoffee said:

——————
    i like smaller venues too cause the vibe is just better. i also feel like at small venue it become less about the special effects and more about the music.

• island.B

Selena & The Scene need t-shirts.
    I’d buy one :)
    or ill just make one.

iloveyouux
    Feb 11, 2010 @ 11:05 pm
    iloveyouux said:

_________________________________________

Is this the Make A Wave video?

anyway’s i’m exited for the studio version

• Lilly

KeepTheFaith said:

Lilly, you’re comments are making me laugh so hard right now.
    Ilyilyilyily
    I think I need sleep :/
    it wasn’t even supposed to be funny

• I am who i am whatever that means

It bothers me when people say ” She didn’t sing well but she is cute, sweet and good a role model” i mean what does being cute or role model have to do with your singing ability? If you want to comment on someone cuteness do so but just not in the same sentence with their lack of singing ability, nuff said.

of course.Because the studio version edits out all their shitty mistakes.

on this video you can see it better of hot n cold :]

• coffeecoffeecoffee

——————
    _____________________________________

I hate special effects at shows.

I came to the show to listen to music not to see flashing lights.

Plus the concerts I go to there is not a lot of screaming.

Her hair looks disgusting, and she can’t sing

• Lilly

I am who i am w… said:

———————
    me too, you can be the nicest person in the world but it doesn’t effect how well you sing. people assume that i hate selena because i don’t think she a good singer but i don’t. i think she a nice person and she pretty but that not gonna effect my judgement of her singing talent.

• HeyWoahHey

KeepTheFaith, thanks anyway! I’ll just check it in the morning if no one here responds and we still have power.

Anonymous
    Feb 11, 2010 @ 11:07 pm

_________________________________________

Is this the Make A Wave video?

They still sound better than Selena.

Don’t tell me your joking ?!

• Lilly

coffeecoffeecoffee said:

I hate special effects at shows.

I came to the show to listen to music not to see flashing lights.

Plus the concerts I go to there is not a lot of screaming.
    ——————–
    me too, honestly i don’t even care how good of a stage presence you have, for me it’s all about the music.

• KeepTheFaith

*jumping in* Me too. I don’t like when shows have special effects. The bigger shows just become all about the effects. I love smaller venues. The smaller venues are all about the music and the artist actually connect with the audience. It’s so much more chill. Hope that made a little sense. :)

amen to that!

• HeyWoahHey

selena sang horribble in the minute 3:09 when she sang hot and cold however she is very sweet with his fans so i guess is a real star no like others(:

• Apeshit_x

I love the fierceness in IWA,and um yep I’m kinda confused but moving on.

• coffeecoffeecoffee

_________________________________________

Is this the Make A Wave video?

huh? im confused.

• ANelenaRoseGarden

Once again, Selena continues to amaze. She attracts the love of her adoring fans and the pathetic obsession from her pathetic haters. Having fun sitting on your fat butts waiting for a Selena post? #atrociousfail

Sel, maybe you should take it easy for a while. At this rate you’ll be the reason for obesity amongst children who lack intelligence!

<3 you!!

• upset :(

I love how Miley changes her lyrics about Nick and now Selena is doing the same. I know that Miley probably wasn’t the first to do so, but probably the first that Selena has heard. And since Miley’s change of lyrics got so much hype, Selena thinks that if she does it, the same amount of publicity will come along. It’s annoying how her fans STILL deny her copying Miley’s every move.

But what I absolutely hate the most about Selena, is that she grabs this singing opportunity when she doesn’t have singing abilities, instead of someone who works their ass off trying to get a record label to hear their beautiful voices. But she gets it handed to her on a silver platter KNOWING that she’s undeserving.

She’s not a strong singer… she is okay, not great. But, she has improved as she’s gone along. She’s gotten more confident. She’ll never have a huge singing career like Miley or JB, but she should be fine with these smaller shows.

And she’s copying Miley…again!

• anon

shes such a freaking miley/taylor wannabee.

• V

selena would dosoooo much better with nice soft acoustic beats like taylor swift.

Selenas voice is too soft for drums and all that

• hpaddictedx

lmao Shanna

• M;)

she’s so fucking annoying
    and seriously needs some singing lessons

• M;)

she’s so fucking annoying
    and seriously needs some singing lessons

okay..im NEVER listening to hot and cold again..my ears are filled with melted brain!
    SHE CANT SING

• hedleyxox

what the hell, i can’t even hear her singing, and she did a shitty cover of katy perry. katy perry’s legit. selena’s not.

• Diet Coke :)

All she’s doing is bouncing up and down!! Literallyy, throughout all of Hot and Cold that is ALL that she did, besides sing pretty badly. And she’s so hypocritical with the whole “I don’t miss you at all” crap. Obviouslyy you missed him if you’re going out with him AGAIN after all the “changing” he made you do. She needs to stick to what she believes and NOT be so fucking bipolar.

And she’s copying Miley…again!

what else is new from selena. nick is dating such a loser a girl who copies everything his ex girlfriend does how pathetic.

nick sooooo downgraded. He has the honesty and the original version for this poor copy of miley. am laughting at nick ass is like her change orange for not contrated when he down graded with selena she can’t even sing.

now she changing lyrics like miley ugh this why we don’t like selena she can’t sing and she copies from miley.

she not improving she getting worse. she had enought time on stage to make it work and if she hasn’t then is because she don’t have the talent.

Miley from day one she took the stage at 13 that girl brougt fired on stage.

I guess selena fans like mediocre work and bad singing people. They can’t tell the difference between good and bad and selena is bad singer and bad stage presence.

did nick and her broke up???? or had a argument???? because it looks like it???

VOTE FOR SELENA’S SONG “NATURALLY”

HA. wow stop comparing them. really? thats makes you uys pathectic. she’s doing her own thing why can’t you let her be happy? huh? your that jealouse. MILEY IS A BITCH. uhuh. yyah thats right BITCHEZZ. why waste time commenting SELENA’S video if they are going to be bad and you just say ‘ omg she sucks’ that go to hell. noone wants to listen to you. kbuhbye.

Wow, she looks amazing!!

I love that dress!! And her hair looks really good too! Its growing out nicely!

And of course she sounded fantastic!

Oooh i love this song!! poor thing seems to have a cold, but she pulled through it :)

yaaaaaayyyyyyyyy SELENA!!!!!!!

what is she doing?

she really having fun on stage…jumping up and down..its like she didnt get enough excersise in the morning….:0

Why did she start singing?

LMFAO, bitch shut up. She’s doing this, cause she knows OU will post it, dumbass coat-tail rider. And seriously, if Selena Gomez can sing, we all can sing

Amen!

she already ruined Katy’s song, who the fuck is she to change the lyrics? it doesn’t even make sense. Be happy Katy didn’t cut you for ruining her hit

i feel bad for any person who actually PAID to see her sing. she is terrible. terrible. terrible.

i hope that nick and her didn’t have a fight :(

well Demi is kinda awkward in some songs and miley headbangs like shes playing Heavy Metal when its a pop song.

• Annonymous…

Damn you shana

• Olivia.

i hate her, sorry selena lover things ;; i hope nick and her are just friends…im praying her and nick are just friends. if they were dating he would be with her in NY like she was with him in Chicago, or wherever. anyone agree?

come on people, give her a break. she’s trying to improve and she wasnt that bad… she sang good… she’ll never be a great singer but she deserves the opportunity.. and for those of you who are bitching about her ruining katy perry’s song, u should know and that the very own katy is not good singing live… i’ve seen a couple of her shows and she is nothing special.. so i think selena did a pretty decent cover.. it’s a hard song to sing live anyways….

• Zam

What hotel is she staying @ in NY??

• Anonomou

wow, that sounds like me going up on stage and prancing around singing.
    hey hollywood records, if you give her a contract why not me?
    oh because shes already famous for being an “amazing” actress.

• GimminyCrickets7

Why do they always change the words of songs they are covering to fit their situation? Lol it’s like…your just coverin a song for fun, just sing it the way it was written. The whole “we broke up, and made up” uhm okay? lol no offense (really no offense just my opinion haha) but it kinda bugs me. You wanna keep that stuff on the down low, then don’t let us knooow.

Anyways I really like her dress, she looks pretty. :)

Niley fans, im sorry but get over it, he’s with Selena (:

Love Nelena <3

• Adam J

<3 you!!
    LMFAO on the second statement but it is true! Haters really are pathetic.

• jenny.

___

bahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahaha

whose the girl they both know? She said “and you PMS like a girl we both know” I’m not trying to start drama but does anyone think its miley?

her & nick seem like they had a fight. she seems pissed. maybe she thought the “time theyve been spending together” was real when for Nick it was just publicity

• Einelen

She CAN´T sing and she CAN´T dance,but she CAN act.

She’s so awkward and awful and…why is she so angry? Are she and Nick fighting already?

• Emilicious

Selena. You should stop like dancing and jumping on stage. It looks awkward. You also lose your breath 10 times out faster, leaving no breath for singing.

• Cami

Could someone fill me in & tell me if Nelena is fighting?
    Cuz it sounds like they are :)

• BlakeLively

I hate this stupid little immature excuse for a relationship going on.

already her and nick are fighting
    or shes trying to say there “friends … and thats pushing it”

• kelly123

I like Selena and all but she really needs a vocal trainer because this is not good.

The “I Don`t miss you” thing was kinda pathetic… Even though, I love I don`t miss you at all…

That dress was honestly stunning. all you haters are disgusting. i love her. shes so confident and pretty and perfecttt <3<3

LO FREAKIN L! Just stop changing music that’s NOT yours, k.

• jess

umm yeeeahhh k shes definetly on this site reading comments people left…

the girl cannot sing to save her soul!! i don’t care how “cute or pretty or nice” people think she is – she can’t sing like she thinks she can. i swear she is only with nick because he has the fanbase she wants! she should apologize to the people who listen to her sing!

• stygldpnyboy148

Not once did she say “we fight we broke up, and now we’re made up”

Ok, I lover her and all that stuff, but on stage she’s like singing one song of Hi5.

• IHeartNewYork.

Why does the music always drown her voice? Could it be that she sings terribly, is that why? Probably.

wow,
    i always thought her concerts would be really boring.
    after she started a singing career i lost my respect for her.
    but her concerts look fun.
    a tour with a good opening act should do very well.
    although i’m not the biggest selena gomez fan,
    i wish her all the best and luck with her career.

• ha ha ha

haha this is funny (:
    why disney just doesn’t keep going WOWP
    and avoid her the shame of being coping other people just for lack of personality and originality?

• KeepTheFaith

it wasn’t even supposed to be funny

I know it wasn’t. That’s why I said I think I need sleep. There was no reason for me to be laughing at that. Oh well. :)

• I am who i am whatever that means

———————
    _________________
    Exatcly! It’s starting to piss me off esp lately, not just on Ou but even on Tv. You hear grown ass people making the same argument! It’s sad that people singing ability is being put on the back seat and the image they project on the front seat hence Taylor Swift winning Grammies and with this pace Selena will be next, *sigh*

well she doesnt sound good but at least she looks good while doing it

• island.B

i love the last pic its so adorable

• Apeshit_x

New post!

• LALALAReally

All this Nelena shit is beginning to get on my nerves.

Like they’re cute, but it’s getting ridiculous.

• alyssa.

i would never pay to see her.
    she sucks.

• Lilly

i am who i am w… said:

that what i hate about the music industry today, it has become less about selling your music and more about selling an image.

Lilly said:

i am who i am w… said:

thats what disney does, they dont care if you have no talent coughselenacough they put you in a shiney dress make you pretty and sell you regardless of talent.

she bad!!!!!!

• Madddison

souns so much more like “We fight we broke up, we kissed we make up”
    ie
    the orignal lyrics
    i dont know how people get this ahhahaha

• dina

selena and nick are friend, they are not a coule! what is wrong with you people?

selena and nick are friend, they are not a coule! what is wrong with you people

DINA YOU ALWAYS SAY THIS? GIVE IT UP THEY ARE DATING OR WERE BECAUSE SHE ACTING ODD. I MEAN WE KNOW SELENA IS WEIRD BUT SHE SEEM UPSET AT SOMETHING.

MAYBE SHE MAD NILEY IS HANGING OUT TOGETHER AND THEY HAD AN ARGUMENT NICK WAS SUPER HAPPY THE DAY HE HUNG OUT WITH MILEY AT THE STUDIO….

OMG SELENA FAN STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR HER. DISNEY SHOULD HAD GIVING THAT CONTRACT TO SOMEONE WHO CAN SING NOT SELENA.

SHE CUTE LIKE A KID BUT WHAT ON EARTH THAT HAS NOT DO WITH HER LOUSY SINGING AND STAGE PRESENCE?????

AND NO SHE HAS NOT IMPROVED ARE THOSE YOUR EXCUSES AND WHAT IS WITH HER ALWAYS GOING TOURS THE DRUM??? AND FLINGING AND FLOPPING HER ARMS LIKE A CHICKEN???

OH IN HOT AND COLD WHY WHEN SHE SAYS YOUR IN AND YOU ARE OUT.

LIKE DID SHE HAVE S E X WITH NICK? WHEN SHE SAYS IN SHE POINT AT HER VAGINA????

I WILL BE EMBARRASED TO SAY SHE CAN SING BECAUSE SHE CLEARLY CAN’T!!! IF THAT SINGING THAN WE ALL CAN SINGING LOL…

I WILL BE EMBARRASED TO BE A FAN OF HER..

So, I can’t see the video oh well, i m going to see it later :) in my opinion, selena is trying to sing. She can. Other thing is that she sounds pretty..idk. Im a fan of her, of her image better said. I think shes super cute and pretty, I dont like her wardrove, but whatever! And about the thing of nick, when she said all those bad things about him, its obvious she was upset. But when you LOVE someone, you forgive. I think she forgived nicks mistales, and he told her to forgive him.

did nick and her broke up???? or had a argument???? because it looks like it???

*shrugs* Thats what Im wondering.

• fallenJONAS

She rocked the stage. Some people bitch at her because she doesn’t have stage presence…well, she proved ya wrong. She’s been improving and she really brought forth a new attitude in herself. Her songs are angry break up songs, she has to portray anger. She definitely stepped up to the plate. She’s improving her singing, she’s improving her stage presence…what else do you have to bitch about now? The fact that she did air quotes when she sang “you don’t really want to “stay”…you don’t really want to go” Yeah, Nick’s her man. They’re together. Get over it. You’re not Nick’s girlfriend, you can’t control who he’s with or what he does. Let them be and worry about your own love life. Selena looked really excited and happy at this show, so just leave her alone and let her enjoy the payoff of all the hard work she’s done.

1st

2nd

honestly, not to be rude or anything but she should stick to acting because she has a stronger fan base there and has the potential to be a great actress. singing….not to so much.

3rd

and she’s trying to be like miley… I think it only works if you write lyrics that are personal

4th

6th

ok amen i’m done

• - Blair Waldorf -

I wish she had a change of wardrobe for her concerts. ;)

• BurninUpForJoe

anyone else notice the air quotes around stay?

disney_girl said:

ok amen i’m done

=======

i hope so you worthless cunt

Ok, let’s simmer down here. I’m sure you’ll be first on another post! GOD

Miley the second! :D

and before you start yelling at me what I mean is that Selena is doing the same thing miley did at her concerts when she “reconnected” with nick.Remember when Miley kept on changing the lyrics to 7 things??? “you’ve taken 7 steps here.”
    and now selena is doing the same thing by changing lyrics of songs and making them positive or saying “its all in the past now”

just thought I point that out and fyi I’m not on any teams at all!

and remember! Peave.Love.Jonas! :DD

• Brenda

OKAY…on the HOT N’COLD video…I think she DIDN’T say “we fight we break up…now we’re MADE UP” she said “we fight we break up…we kiss we MAKE/MADE up” I think she didn’t change and MADE and it just sounded a bit like MADE bc of her cold…she’s sick…

i love her, but she is not a very good singer.
    if she would’ve auditioned for american idol, she deff would not have made it.
    she should stick to acting.

• icehoneybaby

scheme. =.=||

WOW! That Shanna chick is a FUCKING HYPOCRITE! She was criticizing Kimmy from NickJOnline for sending in her story about meeting Nick here on Oceanup and looks whose M&G story is on Oceanup now?

To SHANNA,
    YOU NEED TO STFU! YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE! YOU’RE AN ATTENTION WHORE! YOU WERE CRITICIZING KIMMY FOR SENDING IN HER STORY AND LOOK AT WHAT YOU DO! PEOPLE LIKE YOU DON’T DESERVE TO MEET NICK, SELENA AND ETC. WHAT HAVE YOU EVER DONE TO DESERVE IT? KIMMY WORKS HARD ON NICKJONLINE. SO NEXT TIME YOU BASH HER TAKE A LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR FIRST, IF NOT YOU’RE GONNA MAKE A COMPLETE FOOL OUT OF YOURSELF.

end of rant. sorry but people like her sicken me.

LOL..U made my day

• iloveyouux

“We fight, we break up, we kiss, we made up.”

….

haaa

• Lilly

am i the only one that kinda feel like it’s weird that she always dress up on stage?

• Serenity.

OMG, SELENA!
    You’re dating Nick?
    Who would have ever known?
    xO

selena has the worst fan base kids and teenage girls and hardly any males. sucks for her because kids move on fast to others bright and shiney things and older girls well discover boys and get jealous yes ever of female celebs. at least miley knows this and has started getting older fans something selena needs to do if she thinks she will be able to make it after disney.

• Melanie

I love Selena. She’s simply, the BEST ?
    And Nelena, wowwwwwwww, I love them both. They’re the perfect couple :)

• Lilly

‘we fight and broke up, and now we’re made up..’

doesn’t that change the whole meaning of the song?

• - Blair Waldorf -

‘we fight and broke up, and now we’re made up..’

doesn’t that change the whole meaning of the song?

Yeah, I guess so.

• disney_girl

“We fight, we break up, we kiss, we made up.”

….
    what’s song is that?!…sounds cool

• coffeecoffeecoffee

Lilly said:

__________________________________________

That’s just how she is. She dresses like she is over the age of 30.

But I guess this is her way of having tour costumes?

• iloveyouux