WE ARE THE WORLD Official Music Vid

• twitter.com/itsashleyella

awww seriousllly?! i actually thought that was there voices…i mean i knew it had to be a litted tuned up, but im guessing they went the whole 9 yards?

anyywayyy WOWOWOOWW! at first i was like, no wayyy is this one going to even equal up to what the original was, but mannnn this was gooooooooooooooood! and when they brought MJ out…WINNN<3 God bless Haiti<3

• twitter.com/itsashleyella

• twitter.com/itsashleyella

• SammythesmileyWTF

Selena wasn’t invited to sing in this…she just watched them make the music video

wait i didnt even hear nick sing.. i only heard joe…is joe the one with the red checkered shirt?

Finally!

awww Justin and Miley *-*

• Dreamer X33

I agree 100% ugh I wissh I could see the video but im on My phone ;( .

• KeicyJB

Woow! I Loved It

• Lilly

the original was better, this one did have some good part though but it was killed by the all the people that used auto-tune

• AlwaystheTruth

Nick was supposed to sing right?!
    Well where the heel is his voice in this video?!?!
    anyway good remake good cause =)

• AlwaystheTruth

hell*

Mily and justin did an amzing job <3 love the ,God blase Haiti

No, the one in the red checkered shirt is Nick.

this sucked so much compared to the original. the only parts that were good were jennifer hudson’s part and celine dion.

• KeicyJB

I CRIED! Allot!

• Lilly

AlwaystheTruth said:

Nick was supposed to sing right?!
    Well where the heel is his voice in this video?!?!
    anyway good remake good cause =)
    he’s like halfway in, he sing one line by himself

the lil wayne part was awful

• Ashley

Miley, Pink and Kanye are my favorite parts. Some parts of this song would be better without though…

• Lilly

i saw miley and all three of the JB but i didn’t see selena

ugh..i hate myself for saying this, but Miley did good..

• ;)

i saw miley and all three of the JB but i didn’t see selena

She isn’t in it. She was pnly there to visit Nick..

• ;)

*only

Lilly said:

i saw miley and all three of the JB but i didn’t see selena

why would they have selena? LMAO

Barbara Streissand (whatever the last name) Best!

Enrique hot!

• LovatoJonass

The old We Are The World will always be the best one but this one was cool too.

she was in the whole thing. she was asked to do it. she was just with nick to watch

• Janis Lan

OMG, stop saying this and that sucked. It’s not about who sang it better, it’s for the poor children and their families in Haiti. The song is beautiful, and I love how they put MJ in there.

God Bless the people in Haiti, and RIP MJ.

after his solo where you see him singing he also sings “we are the children” right after it just there is no video footage of it. if you listen you can hear his voice.

• lala

I hated Wyclefs haitan calls or whatever those were. I know he is from Haiti and thats what this is for, but I think it was overdone. The autotune was overused as well. Miley sounded great though. Jennifer and Celine brought the house down.

• AlwaystheTruth

I spy Joe’s smile in this video<33

wow finally someone has good taste in music! ohh and usher sounded good to! i wish beyonce was in it! and shout out to the main gurl mary j blige

• Abby

at what point does nick sing?? like minute wise

_______________________
    no, that was nick

• lala

Nick actually sings twice. The second time they don’t show his face though.

• AlwaystheTruth

Janis Lan said:

God Bless the people in Haiti, and RIP MJ.
    i loved that too! MJ deserve to be in it

• superJOEman

And it’s PRICELESS. <3

it doesnt matter, its the thought that counts + it did NOT suck

they didnt invite her, so she didnt sing, THANK GOD. she should never ever sing a michael song…even as backup vocals.

no of course not that is Nick!

I LIKED THE CLASSIC BETTER BUT THIS ONE HAD GOOD INTENTIONS

Aaaaw shut up and be happy these people do this! In my country there were only 2 singers out of all doing 1 song and it was also a cover!

Loved Miley in this song! She’s so good and all you haters need to shut up!

• Diet Coke :)

I love Nick, but I think that he did really bad in his like two second part. It was sooo strained, like he was forcing himself to sing it. It was also very out of place compared to the smoother voices in the song. I really wish he would’ve used his soft voice like in Black Keys.

Miley’s solo was incredible! Same with Celine and Barbara!

• um, hi.

Whoever is saying that Miley did awful is just an in denial Miley hater. Saying that EVERYTHING she does or sings is bad just shows what a terrible person you are. You can dislike a person but ADMIT that they did amazing in something. I would do it with Selena, even though I hate her with a burning passion. If she did an amazing job singing, I would admit to it! Although, haha I don’t think it’s possible for such a thing to happen, anywayy, Miley was great, stop denying it no matter what you think of her.

• Brasil2010

omg people! stop complating and pay atention on the words that this amazing song says.

guys, as you see, i’m from brazil and i wanna know how can i buy this song.

can you help me, please?

• mrsnickjonas

I love it! ..but where are the Jonas brothers? they barely sang.

Miley’s voice hurts to listen to. She sounded decent at best but I’m scared to know how much processing they did to make it sound the way it did. Josh Groban and Barbra were amazing! Little Jonas reminded me of a squeaky toy. Don’t even get me started on that kid that started the song. Don’t worry teens on this site, when you get older and realize what music you used to love, you’ll feel embarrassed as hell, but have great memories of the time you want to be “mrs.jonas”. Enjoy it while you can.

• AshleyMarie?

I must be high or drunk cause I heard Nick sing like two words haha. But really the original took a shit on this one ! At least they didn’t let anybody cover MJ’s part, then things woulda got ugly ! With the Auto-Tune and Rap I think Michael woulda moonwalked over that bullshit =) haha love JB, Jennifer Hudson,Kanye West and Jamie Foxx <3

I could’ve done without Miley screaming.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    couldn’t have said this better myself. Kuddos to you!

• amanda Liew

Wow Miley actually did amazing. This made me cry :(

God Bless Haiti and RIP MJ

Miley has control of her voice.

Demi sucks go look at that song she did with Joe. She can’t sing live.

Miley always delivers on cd and live performances.

I second that!

• ilovenickj<3

Celine Deon, looks like my science teacher :\

• lisa

it is only with Selena album, her real voice is horrible

people say Selena is horrible at her concerts

nobody is ever gonna top the original version of this song, but this one was really good. nick sounded amazing even though he said like three words. and miley did really good too. everyone did good and i liked it alot!

• MZ. JACKSON

stfu. lil wayne > the fucking world. kthanks.

• YUPYUP

MILEY RUINED IT ACCEPT IT.
    OTHERWISE THE OTHER PEOPLE WERE AMAZING ?

• HEHEH,

MILEY RUINED IT ACCEPT IT.
    OTHERWISE THE OTHER PEOPLE WERE AMAZING

• angie

no offence but I give this a thumbs down im happy they are doing this for Haiti but why could they write a new song instead of ruining a classic.

the rap though even though i luv rap music but rap music totally ruin this classic Michael would be mad i mean he’ll be happy but he’ll be mad for ruining a classic
    plus there was only one part with Janet in it :( .
    im still happy they put him in though.

out of all of them Celine Dion killed the song shes the best.

WOW THAT WAS WOW
    really miley that was great

• <333333

^^^^^^^^

IM WITH YOU!

• paulaa

——————————————–
    so agree ! i loved it but the original is better it will always be. Even thought i started to cry when i heard it rught now.
    And guys stop hating on who got who’s part , they got already did it so t doesen’t matter.
    They did it for a good thing and that’s what should matter ! Ecen hough they could have dropped the rapper’s that can’t sing , cuz it just sounded kinda stupid with the chipmunks voices. SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH!

^^^^^^^^

IM WITH YOU!

_____

wow, such a dumbass .
    same person commenting over and over again
    grow up and get a life.
    reason why i know this,
    look at the time.
    posted right after the other.
    grow up and stop hating.
    with my guess, your prob some selena teenie,
    get over it, she can’t freaking sing,

miley did amazing, accept it, move on.
    overally, wonderful video, hated the wyclef part.

THAT WAS SOOOO GOOOD! goosebumbs !

DesiGirl said:

Celine, Pink, Jennifer, and Miley were my favorites. Was that Josh Groban near the beginning? Because that guy has the voice of an angel. :)
    ———————–
    yes that was the lovely josh groban. Secretly deep down everyone loves him…lol

• Anonymous2498

MJ would turn in his tomb!!! They said nick was supposed to sing,WoW one word. Really they just HAD to start the song with that Canadian Bieber. lil wayne was horrible VOICE COATER REALLY!!!!!!!! Other parts were good like ( people with real talent) some people (bieber lil wayne ) just did not fit They promoted this video so much and i expected it to be phenomenal but it was dreadful 90 percent of the time. I was disapointed and it could have been better.

Wow, poor MJ is probably rolling in his grave.
    The original version was full of talent &
    The updated version is full of….
    Wish Mike was her to make things right<3
    At least it was for a good cause..
    God Bless Haiti.

• supercalifragilisticoespialidoso

Andrea bocelli. i love him, why don’t they put him in everywhere? every song should have andrea’s voice lol, sorry i’ obsessed with him

• musiciseverything

Jennifer Hudson and Celine Deon killed it. So amazing. Miley did good as well. Pink also. That’s it.

Miley cover that part great, don’t deny it.

She reminds more and more of Alvin and the chipmunks.

• ohsnappledarlene

that was a good remake .
    i like how they still had Michael Jackson in it (:
    nick did an amazing job ;D
    but i honestly think that the original was better .
    but then again, this song is going to a good cause <3

please, HELP HAITI ! <3 (:

• DesiGirl

Where is everyone? Come on people, help for Haiti is way more important than Nick in a fedora. :/

why justin b. is there?

• ohsnappledarlene

Celine Dion & Jennifer Hudson owned their parts ! :D

• supercalifragilisticoespialidoso

the rap part was crap in my opinion. i say this with love.

• ET

WTF. The rapper thing. No no no. Michael must be shaking his head right now.

I love it though

• JBstands4Bieber

I’m impressed! I’m not a Miley fan but no one can deny she did great!

• xoxo

this was ok
    but there is seriously no talent today like their used to be, like come on michael jackson outsang everyone

• DesiGirl

supercalifragil… said:

the rap part was crap in my opinion. i say this with love
    __

I didn’t hate it but I didn’t love it either. Oh well.

• icehoneybaby

i absolutely LOVED it. i loved Miley’s part :) but for some reason, i actually cried during it, i guessed i was really touched by the lyrics to the song like “we’re saving our own lives” it’s just so inspiring. so now i’m gonna donate AGAIN even though i already have. <3 god bless.

We are the world. We are the children. There’s a choice we’re making, we’re saving our own lives.

• jenni

i saw miley and all three of the JB but i didn’t see selena

why would they have selena? LMAO
    lol

Selena was not invited in “WE ARE THE WORLD” .. Selena only to go for the photo of the paparazzis, all the paparazzi of LA were there

Miley sounded great as she did in the haiti everybody hurts song. Nick really needs to learn to not strain his voice, wretched.

WTF people please stop hating on the video you guys are so mean. It doesn matter if it sucked or not its for HAITI and if you have a heart please just keep all the rude comments to your self.

• supercalifragilisticoespialidoso

it’s obvious that the original is better but this one wasn’t bad. i loved everyone and i love wycleff singing in hatian (?) (: Enrique iglesias yummy. lol and this is for haiti, it doesnt matter if it sucked … and it didn’t.

• girl7

Miley sounds amazing,I love it

• DesiGirl

I now will listen to the original for like the 100 time, just to get this version of my mind. They ruined the song with the rap and the autotune. *sighs*

• ohsnappledarlene

icehoneybaby said:

—————————————–

“It’s true we’ll make a better day. Just you and me .” <3 (:

OMG, i love you !
    (no homo, of course :)
    i think it’s great that your donating again (:
    i think i will to (:

everybody, help haiti, please <3
    just in any way you can .

• JB

I love it! Especially Miley’s part!

• Melody

MILEY MILEY MILEY was AMAZING!! thank god Selena Gomez wasn’t in it! Anyone with me? ;)

WHAT ABOUT JB????

supercalifragil… said:

Enrique sexy. ;) I love me some sexy spanish accent.

okay i understand why people dont like the rapping, but honestly, the music nowadays is like that. they made it more modern, keeping some of the original aspects but having the current music influence the song. i liked the addition of rap and autotune because it gives an example of the music we listen to now

The re-make sucked only a few of them sang good i like the orginal when people should actually sing.I love them all for doin it but they kinda ruined it their voices were to messed with they kinda tried hard, but it ain’t horrible.Still i love the orginal no one can replace the men and women who did the orginal we are the world.

Miley cover that part great, don’t deny it.

The thing that stuck out from the original, among other things, was the Bruce Springsteen part.

The original was much better.
    But this was nice.

THIS WAS amazing.. im speechless

yo i love this song i wish i were in it my voice would fit in

eww miley sounded like shit
    jordin sparks should have replaced her
    why do they always ignore the people that CAN sing. dang. :(

• Astoria Malfoy

Nick Jonas sounded horrible, and Celine is amazing but Jennifer was better.
    And Cindy was missing her voice sounded so amazing on the original, I didn’t like Celine that much.
    Miley was okay, she sounds good.
    And I can’t believe you kids actually think Enrique Iglesias can sing just because he is “a hot Latino” Heck I am a Latina, but he cant sing.
    It really is sad that Justin B, a 8 year old girl with a boy’s body got to sing and open the song.
    and the rap was….. not that good. I did hate it.
    The song is good, specially the parts of those who can sing. Jennifer and Celine and Jennifer Nettles she was amazing. Sugarland rocks.

And Selena Gomez can’t sing get over it already.

• MZ. JACKSON

This was great, and my favorite part was between Janet/Michael/Lil Wayne’s part, but everyone did amazing.

Michael would have been proud of them doing this for Haiti.

I wonder why.
    (sarcasm)
    _______
    i’m laughing so hard right now xD

• MZ. JACKSON

I did too! x10. He did amazing. <3

• yomamasname

I liked Lil Waynes partt. <3

wow that was awesome, but why is everyone so distracted by the celebs. it’s not about them, listen to the song gosh people

• tebowgirl

got to give miley props on this she actually sounded ok.and this was amazing :)

• Francheska Nicole

this was really cool and as for you disney freaks dont bring them lame ass celeberty battels in here.my god i dont know why you people even hate someone you dont even know.or worship someone so much who dosnet even know you freaking exist yet you act as if they are your best friend.

and miley DID sound good,just not the best.you miley fans seriously think its like impossible for someone to be better than she is dont you? like you did when mj died you think he will never compare to her!hahahahahahahaha :)

anyways this was good.wish i can help with haiti.

I’m laughing like CRAZY at the people who say that Miley sounds the best :p I’m not saying she sounds bad, I’m saying there are other people who sound 10 times better :p

• Kylee

aww this was cool,this was one of mj’s best songs.has powerful words to it.and miley fans GTFO sure she sounds ok but not the best.why do you people think no one can be better than she is? and i agree with Francheska Nicole. I laughed to when you guys said that mj cant compare to miley after he died. i like miles but really stfu.

PRAYERS TO HAITI

wtf why is vince vaughn in this?? random! he’s not even a singer lol. omg i love love loved adam levine’s part. everyone did really good. whether you like the artist or not the song sounds really good as a whole. the whole point is to get the word out about haiti and raise money. it doesnt matter how you think the song was performed or what you think of the people in it..they had good intentions and got a lot of people to donate money. and complaining about the teens in it? at the beginning jamie foxx was like to bring together all ages..keep that in mind.

WOW THAT WAS SO AMAZING.
    EVERYONE SOUNDED BEAUTIFUL……NOT JUST MILEY..STUPID TEENIES.

• ninastubb1203

oh stop saying who suck and who didin’t….i think it’s important that they did this and nothing else…it shows how much this means to them….

miley is awesome, enrique is so hot, justin bieber should be replaced by nick.

hell nick should really sing more :(
    my opinion..

• Mayra.

mojo said:

No, she is way too good for that!

Mayra. said:

Anonymous
    (replying to this) – Feb 12, 2010 @ 06:52 pm

miley’s voice is so strong. Seriously selena and demi got nothing on MILEY’S VOCALS

Oh come on, do be delusional. Selena aint got nothing on Miley, but Demi is another story. She’s got the best range of them three. She’s got a soprano range, she doesnt have much voice control like Miley, but her vocal range is wider and her voice is stronger. She maybe a fucked bitch, but lets give her credit were she deserves it.
    Yes I think Demi is good but Miley is… I mean her voice is too powerfull she gave chills, her voice has that ache that not even Taylor S has, now Selena is another story.

—————–

Are you for real? Taylor Swift is a horrible singer. It’s not even an opinion to say Demi has a better voice than Miley, it’s like a fact. Any voice coach can tell you that.

• Party in the USA

Yeah said:

Oh man, Demi’s voice rocks Miley.

Of course.

• kaygirl jbbb

i love this, i think its really cool how they remade this from all those yrs ago & kinda ‘reunited’ to make a new one for Haiti

miley’s voice was so great. Very distinct and on key.

what the hell did nick sing

• kikime

I really don’t mean to sound like a hater but Justin B. Sounded SOOO bad, it was kinda hard to watch/listen to.

• michelle<3

why would they let that 7 year old girl justin sing? the old version was so so so much better this version is sooooooo ghetto

• AAC

Of course the original was better but they one is still somewhat decent. But it doesn’t matter if it’s good or not. It’s for a good cause. I could’ve done without the stupid autotune crap though.

• justinthebest

Justin and Miley sound amazing

• icehoneybaby

agreeeeed X) the rapping wasn’t exactly necessary, was it? killed the mood for me.

• Mayra.

hpaddictedx
    Feb 12, 2010 @ 06:45 pm
    hpaddictedx said:

Miley gave me orgasms…so did Pink and Jennife

Ha :D

• Lo

Agreed. I liked the rap. its really added to the song. They weren’t trying to sound exactly like the original, that’s sort of the point of the re-make…..

Anyways Jen Hudson was amazing !
    that girl should be so much bigger than she is!

nick sing :

4.19 and 4.37

• AAC

Crap. I meant “this one” not “they one” in my comment above.

• AAC

I wish Demi did a part in this. :/

Miley does Dionne’s part! Nick does Billys! http://tinyurl.com/cgkw42 U can Compare Old to New–> http://www.youtube.com/wearetheworld
    4 minutes ago from web

• Mayra.

btw where is nick on the video?? what part he sings?

Miley overlapped with Barbra Striesand & Niick overlapped with Tony Bennett *dies*

• kitty

Miley, Pink Jennifer Hudson and Celine Deon amazing

• DesiGirl

MileyIsBestest said:

__

Forgive and forget, honey. I say this as Miley fan. The man apologized already.

What did he say to Miley?
    __

Sorry for the late answer. Anway, he just said some really stupid, ignorant and offensive stuff on his radio show, among which was that Miley should get Chlamydia and make a sex tape. It was pretty disgusting, but he issued a heartfelt apology on live tv and I’m assuming the Cyrus family forgave him.

• Dumaaa ?

Am I the only one who liked the r.apping?!

Lil Wayne and Kanye are ah-maz-ing!!!! :)

• MileyIsBestest

That was really good! apart from the rap part, that was just annoying. Fetus sounded good at the start!

• DesiGirl

AAC said:

I wish Demi did a part in this. :/
    __

Me too. I’ve always wanted to hear hers and Miley’s voice together. It didn’t really come across in Send it On. They could’ve sung together like Celine and Fergie did.

• mojo

Jamie Foxx should shut his ugly mouth after the nasty, abusive things he’s said about Miley. If I were her I would have punched him in the mouth when I saw him.

AAC said:

I wish Demi did a part in this. :/

Yeah I know. She would be the best representation from Disney. Too bad she’s so irrelevant and from the looks of it, she’s not trying to get out of the literal shit were she’s at. Demi step it up girl! If music is your passion you gotta start moving and fixing yourself up, get a better team.

Hopefully 2010 will be a better year for her. :)

• DesiGirl

mojo said:

__

Forgive and forget, honey. I say this as Miley fan. The man apologized already.

• DJ-DangerisSMEXI

wow! i loved this song. it made me cry :'( just got it on itunes

• Mayra.

Anonymous
    (replying to this) – Feb 12, 2010 @ 06:52 pm

• MileyIsBestest

__

Forgive and forget, honey. I say this as Miley fan. The man apologized already.

What did he say to Miley?

I like that it is different than the original. Also Miley and Nick did good. Didn’t like Lil Wayne and Wyclef very much. And I really don’t get why some voices were computerized, that just doesn’t fit at all.

• Yeah

Oh man, Demi’s voice rocks Miley.

Nick has two lines, you can’t see him in the second.

• StuckOnYou

Woww miley was great!

• <3

wow. this sucked. Justin Beiber, JB, and Miley? They are so talentless, I feel embarassed to watch it, I am embarassed for them, they don’t realize they cant sing!

• Juliet

Wow. This surprise me, definitely. Is a good remake. So many legends and the new singers. I really like it. and is for a good case.

• Dreamer X33

miley sounded amazing . & jennifer hudson has an incredible voice <3 wish my voice was that powerful

lil wayne shouldnt be in this he really does not care about the world obv. he kills people and is a horrible person. just sayin otherwise i love itttt! and i dont think justin bieber should have started the song an older singer should have like celine dion or JANET JACKSON!

• Mayra.

—————–

I dont like Taylors voice, and yeah Im gonna ask my coach about Miley and Demi.

ha i re read what I write before, look like I said that Taylor has a good voice, sorry for that. and sorry for my english :D

Reading the comments on youtube is pretty sad. There are some suggesting to boycott it to make it a fail to raise money. I mean, hello? To boycott it means no money for Haiti. Never thought there are such douchebags out there.

that was absolutely beautiful.

• Dreamer X33

I ddnt like the rap part -.- I felt like crying when Michael sang :'( ; Miley jeannifer hudson & pink sounded amazing !! :D God bless Haiti <3

• cindy92xo

Ok. I’ll say this again, who gives a shit if Justin Bieber opened the song? It’s for a good cause and i happen to like him…I wish Nick, Kevin, and Joe sang more in this though. But Miley was amazing<3

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

i love this <3
    bought the video & song on itunes :)

• Mayra.

Feb 12, 2010 @ 07:14 pm
    supercalifragil… said:

why did justin opened? i don’t hate him but…

I know :(
    Why??

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

oh, oh, oh AND lil wayne actually SANG :P lol, sorry i expected him to go all crazy rapping. :P :P :P
    still, i’m obsessed with this.

all you guys need to calm down.
    bitching on here about who should and shouldn’t have been on the song, comparing it to the previous version, is NOT going to help Haiti. instead of doing that, just praise the efforts of everybody that was involved. and if people really are shallow enough to not appreciate the love that went into this? they need to get their priorities straight.

• Mayra.

Anonymous
    Feb 12, 2010 @ 07:18 pm

Some people are just sad, thye missing the whole point of this! I´m gonna buy it right now!!

• Serenity.

I wonder why.
    (sarcasm)

• hellloooo

SUCH a good song!!

–x
    why the hell are you on here then? this is a teen gossip site dumb ass.

Mileys voice sounds a bit like Quionnes. Both are raspy. But I prefer Miley in this song over the original.

• JonasMusicFan

i think nick should have gotten a much bigger part.. but awesome.

• Trey

yay, not much bieber hate!
    J BIEBZZ OPENED IT AWESOME
    and so did other ppl like miley, nick, etc.
    especially mary mary :)

SELENA ONLY WENT TO WATCH, NICK SANG AMZING!
    I THINK THE RAP PART RUINED IT!
    THE JONASBROTHERS SIGNATURE IN THE BEGGINING IS ON THE BOTTOM LEFT ALL 3 OF THEM…
    JUSTINS IS AT THE TOP LEFT! :)

• Oh Lordy

Why don’t you all quit arguing over who has the “best” vocals: Miley, Demi, Selena. Quit arguing over why Justin Bieber had a bigger solo than Nick. And dissing on the song overall. Yes, there were parts I wasn’t too fond of, but that shouldn’t matter since it’s for a good cause. Everyone who was involved is very talented and are lucky to be a part of something so incredible. Point made? Yes. Shut up now. Thanks.

• wowsmh

Man they so wrong for this. Mj probably turning over in his grave. Don’t get me wrong it’s real nice that everyone is doing this for charity but alot of people who were on this song should not have been on it. This was a classic and a great honor. So all of u little kids can eat this up but listen to the original version. It sounded better than I expected it to. Jennifer Hudson and Maruy Mary sound amazing.

Nick did a great job singing. I thought they should have used Josh Groban for the opening spot. It needed a deep voice, not a pseudo girl’s voice. Barbara and Celine way overrated. Miley did fine. Didn’t care for the rap, but at the point the song was getting old, so it did need help. It’s fine. Def not as good as the original but decent. I’ll buy it.

• Serenity.

I laughed when Lil Wayne was on.
    & KANYE WAS THERE?
    My baby Miley nailed it.
    Donated $50.

EVERYONE GET YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR BUTTS!!! NO CARES FOR FRIGGEN DISNEY STARZ!! THIS IS ABOUT EVERYONE GETTING TOGETHER AND HELPING HAITI! ITS NOT ABOUT THE CELEBRITYS.

Miley wow girl i am not even a fan of you
    i actually disliked you
    but uhh that was amazing
    she is pretty awesome singer! (:

• disney_girl

I’m not happy..

Justin B and Nick J umm not really impressed…esp Nick who sounded like he was about to take a dump!
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

this song is so cool…love it! everyone did a great job..especially miley. lol. this song really inspired me..

GOD BLESS HAITI C:

Stop comparing voices. Voices are like opinions, everybody has their favorite.
    And I don’t see Demi singing in this, so make a wave, I mean, get a life.

WTF THEY RUINED TIS SONG I MEAN WHAT THE HELL MJ IS PROBABLY ROLLING VOER IN HIS GRAVE WHY THE HELL IS THERE AUTO TUNE ON THIS SONG SMH

• supercalifragilisticoespialidoso

—————————————
    I adore bruce. His voice is magnificent.

• I am who i am whatever that means

My bb Miley did so well!

• CoinBears

I loved this! Yes, the original will always be better but this is something new. Everyone helped out and out their own little touches on it. Their style and signature. I loved the rapping, and I love everyone that was in it. JenHud sounded amazing.

Wish I could’ve heard more of Joe/Kevin, barely catched Nick, but, loved Miley!

• XsparksflyX

I like it :)
    they did a good job with adding the rap part, that really makes it a complete new version.

and the lil wayne part is just cute… :)

• ET

WTF. The rapper thing. No no no. Michael must be shakin g his head right now.

I love it though

• twycgnb

that was actually better than i expected it to be, obviously not as good as the original, but was till good. I love that they kept Michael’s part in ! & Miley was actually really good, her voice sounded so strong

I personally loved the rap in there. You have soooo many different style of artists in this video, just like there are so many different types of people. I think it was absolutely beautiful and represented it very well.

• Dumaaa ?

Lil Wayne and Kanye! <3

Sorry.. They`re my favorite R.appers! :)

I liked it, but the original will always be the best. As it should be! :D

MILEY WAS AMAZING!!! IF YOU DONT THINK SO SHUT UR UGLY MOUTH AND SUCK IT, BITCH!!!!

Sorry about that, but yeah miley was the best. And MJ. R.I.P.

This was a awesome remake.
    and im not gonna complain about justin being in there, cuz that dosent matter, its all about every one of them coming together for Haiti.

• wearetheworldlover

Feb 13, 2010 @ 05:21 am
    mrsnickjonas said:

I love it! ..but where are the Jonas brothers? they barely sang.
    ———————————–
    nick sang a very short line by himself (4:20). at 4:38 you can hear nick’s voice too., and joe and kevin were with the other ones (4:38 and 4:44) :D

• www.twitter.com/NatiiLobo

GOD BLESS HAITI AND ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ARE DONATING FOR THEM <3

thank you, someone who acually cares about the concept of the song rather than the celebs

• yves

this is incredible! i really love this ?

• supercalifragilisticoespialidoso

why did justin opened? i don’t hate him but…

supercalifragil… said:
    why did justin opened? i don’t hate him but…
    I think his voice would have sounded strange in between all the adult voices. He sounds like a little girl. Not hating, I liked the fact that he was opening.

• hpaddictedx

Miley gave me orgasms…so did Pink and Jennifer.

nelena is dead now… didnt last long

• Mayra.

so so so proud of Miley :D sshe did great!!

That was great! Love how they kept MJ in the song he would have been proud that they did this yeah Miley did gr8 so did Justin and the rest of the ppl GOD BLESS HAITI!

• iLoveChrisBrown

miley sounds amazing. aww i love her.

• Adriana

i loved Miley’s part

• iLoveChrisBrown

wow. almost second. really i was expexting nick to sing way more he only sang 1 word. but anyways miley and nick sounded amazing.

• iLoveChrisBrown

Enrique Iglesias is just sexy his voice is just plain amazing.

• hpaddictedx

The rap killed it though

helll yeah

• JonasMusicFan

awesome..

• cabana!boy

Wow =]

• iLoveChrisBrown

IDK why people say that celine dion was so good in this song i actually think Jennifer Hudson has the best voice out of the bunch. really her voice is just plain amazing.

Really? I think it was ok. It’s better that they added something rather than changed it.The only part I found disgraceful was that they choose that chipmunk to sing Linoel Richie’s part. He is just up and coming get someone with more talent.

• musiciseverything

It was alright up until the added the rap part. Then it became bad. Original is better. But that’s not what matters. This is for Haiti so I guess it was good. Miley sounded great. =]

• iMystified

Why is everyone only talking about Justin,Nick and Miley?
    What about the other singers?
    Too young to know who the others are?
    this is why they should have left out the teens,too much drama comes along with them.
    plus,most of the can’t sing that well.

Because normally only people are discussed here whose name is in that blue list on the right.

…maybe because its a TEEN website.

• amandaaaaaa

4th . Miley & Justin sound amazing .
    Suck that haters :D <333

• GotDynamitexxx

I dont really like cursy or this kind of songs, but what really made me happy is that they are helping haiti :P

THAT WAS SOOO GOOOD! I watched it on TV and I was amazed! <3

• Mayra.

Mayra. said:

Anonymous
    (replying to this) – Feb 12, 2010 @ 06:52 pm

—————–

I dont like Taylors voice, and yeah Im gonna ask my coach about Miley and Demi.

original was WAY better…

does anyone know who 1:48 is? she looks really familiar and i cant think of her name

• Astoria Malfoy

—————————————-
    That’s Jennifer Nettles from Sugarland, she performed at the Grammys with Bon Jovi

• we are the world

WOW! just INCREDIBLE!!
    its nice to kno that the originally ppl who sang this were like the first generation and its a relief and a nice loving feeling to know that our generation still cares and this song just proves that peace on earth still has hope. there should not be ONE hate comment on here or it would be the biggest disgrace ever!! they are all doing this out of the goodness of their heart and caring and its not about how good they sing its the fact that they r trying to heal the world..with music and reach out to ppl:) nothing bad about that:) great job=)

• seriously.

That was amazing. :)

wow! i love all the ppl who sing!

• iFail2Much

I am scared to lsiten to it.

Miley sucked ass.
    The rest sounded beautiful

can you tell me what is auto tune?

• Apeshit_x

I don’t think Micheal would approve too much autotune crap,DNW B.E.P,Wyclef,Weezy,Aakon,Beiber opening having his own solo part seriously WTF?!Miley sounded good so did Nick Pink and Celine killed it.They should have just let the original and updated it with a few people.

• Karina

Well, sometimes some songs have many versions of it. If you like the first one, well do. If you do not like the second version, then okay; what’s your point? I respect your opinions, but you’re pretty much saying like what they did was for nothing. You should be proud of what they did to support Haiti. You’re getting too mad about it. I personally think that this song was amazing. It had lots of unique touches throughout.. every persona added their signature touch, and it is amazing.

Up until 430 this was amazing.

Miley O:
    she did..wow.

• :D

I am scared to lsiten to it.

The first half is good then it gets bad…

they fucking ruined the song with all the autotune i mean seriously if u cant sing just dont be a singer

well thats the thing.
    they arn’t singers. they’re rappers. and the point of having them involved in this is because they wanted to get the most influential music artists out there, and that means from each genre. i like this version and the original. this one is just more modern. and theres nothing wrong with that.

stupid child.

• DesiGirl

Everyone, please don’t complain that the original was better. That goes without saying. The point wasn’t to make a better version. It was to help the people struck by disaster in Haiti. So even if you think it sucks, just look past that, because human lives are more important than art, even if that art happens to be a masterpeice.

That said, I loved almost all of it, and I think they did an amazing job.

• Mercedes

i love it! & i’m glad they kept michael’s part. janet was kind of pointless you couldn’t even hear her. & her & fergie were digitaly added in. lol. but yeah, i love how they remade it. miley sounded really good! :D

listening to this gave me goosebumps. so beautiful

good concept but…. yikes. that was AWFUL. as soon as i saw justin bieber had the opening part it was just…. ugh. embarassing the whole thing.

• iMystified

JOSH GROBAN = LOVE <3

They should have left the teen singers out ’cause most of them ruined it for me.
    but the people with the strong voices (Celine,Jennifer,Josh,that one dude from Maroon 5,Usher etc.)should have sang the whole thing and leave out the autotune and tone deaf people.

ok so i dont really like miley but i must say she did good on this song her voice is improving… didnt really like the rapping original is better but this is still beautiful