Miley Cyrus Wonder World $21.9 MILLION

celebrity-meeting-mega-17

International dream Miley Ray Cyrus reigns atop the latest Hot Tours rankings based on totals from December European performances of her Wonder World Tour. Reported by promoter AEG Live via Billboard, box office grosses totaled $21.9 million (US$) for 11 shows in four markets.

London’s O2 Arena hosted the tour on five nights (Dec. 13-14, 19-20, 29) with ticket sales topping $11 million (£6.8 million). Miley performed two-show runs in a pair of other U.K. cities: Birmingham (LG Arena, Dec. 22-23) and Manchester (Manchester Evening News Arena, Dec. 27-28). She also played two shows in Ireland (O2, Dublin, Dec. 16-17).

• LoveHate

Amazing! Love Miley!

• disneyfan

Love her too :]

• ashleyxo

Way to go Miles :)

• Doom

:]

The Jonas brothers World Tour 2009 made $65,568,998 :D
    um it was only the european tour, not the u.s.

this miley post is just saying of her 11 shows she did in EUROPE..not america

• iliveinmilantis

*proud* go miley. she always kick ass at EVERYTHING. today’s a good miley day.

• LoveHate

The Jonas brothers World Tour 2009 made $65,568,998 :D
    The 21.9 Mil is just the total from her 11 european shows…not the entire tour.

• lala

The Jonas brothers World Tour 2009 made $65,568,998 :D

This is only from 11 shows. Her overall total is more. But why do you feel the need to compare anyway?

• iFail2Much

HBIC. <333
    Love love her.

• emma13

The Jonas brothers World Tour 2009 made $65,568,998 :D
    um it was only her european tour.

GOOOO MILEY!

lalalalea said:

when jonas break the record she broke in the UK let us know

• girl crush mileyyyyy

The Jonas brothers World Tour 2009 made $65,568,998 :D

You made yourself look stupidd… :P don’t mess with miley fans ;)

• xCookieMuffin

Miley is freakin AMAZING at what she does XD.

• DemiandMileyPones

Awesome! You go Miley. :)

– –
    Idk.Just felt like saying it.
    And I dont think Miley made more Money than JB.
    $65,568,998 is ALOT.

LOVE HERRR !!
    btw oceanup needs to stop putting this pic!

• lalalalea

You made yourself look stupidd… :P don’t mess with miley fans ;)
    Ohey, lets fight.

ROFL, I love how everybody’re relpying to that braindead Jonas stan, we get it folks … stop.

• iFail2Much

The Jonas brothers World Tour 2009 made $65,568,998 :D

This is the European tour.
    The entire tour made around $67 million.
    Sit down.

Yay!

good job Miley <33

• emma13

– –
    Idk.Just felt like saying it.
    And I dont think Miley made more Money than JB.
    $65,568,998 is ALOT.
    who the fuck cares. i mean they both had successful tours. no need to compare.

lalalalea said:

when jonas break the record she broke in the UK let us know
    __

WORD.

• HOT DAYUMMM

Good for her.

– –
    Im not a “stan”. shut upp.
    You dont even know me!

god da mnyou guys need to chill. shes just chilling. dont mess with miley fans? yeah your so tough, wtf are you guys gonna do over the computer? ooh, im so scared. *hides*

shes just saying* :p

i think miley made 66 million for her whole tour

• kelsey123

this is only for the 11 shows that she had in Europe. this doesn’t include her US shows.

yeah but thats a world tour
    this is only 11 shows
    that she did in the UK
    not counting the US :D

nobody cares

• wtfbecca

This is just the amount she made on her overseas shows:) She made a lot more than just 21.9 million on the whole tour :)

They toured for half of the year where as she did for only like 4 months

• m

lalalalea said:
    The Jonas brothers World Tour 2009 made $65,568,998 :D
    This is only from Europe. Yeah.

• olivia

i luv the jbs
    u

• girl crush mileyyyyy

i cant wait to watch that mtv celeb couple thing tonight! haha they showed a pic of miley and liam in the preview :)

• erinh404

Miley total Wonder World $67,159,793

Jonas Brothers total World Tour $65,568,998

So yeah Miley made more.
    true, but 65 mil is still a RIDICULOUS amount of money. this whole argument is stupid, even if miley did make 21 mil altogether, that’s still a hell of a lot more money than any of us will ever make in our lifetime. both tours were enormously successful. stfu now.

Aw that’s good, her tour didn’t do very well in the US but I’m glad that she’s doing well in Europe. =)

• Julianna

Miley is amazing.

Also no offense AT ALL, but a Miley/JB tour will never happen again. Miley’s concerts are more about the shock factor/”entertainment” whereas JB are trying for a more “about the music” thing, I think. =)

• erinh404

they should have like a one-time reunion concert, also featuring demi lovato and taylor swift. that would seriously be the best concert ever. i’d travel across the country to see that haha

• KeepTheFaith

I got to see her when she was in my city. I love her. She’s amazing <3 <3

• KeepTheFaith

When they toured together JB was her opening act. They’re big enough now for their own show. And obviously she is too, so that’s why I don’t think it would work out.

• annamile

she is thhe best!

• musiciseverything

Still waiting on my Miley/Demi duet. Also still waiting on my Miley/Demi tour. *sighs* Probably won’t happen.

• KeepTheFaith

A Miley/Demi tour would be awesome. And I really really reallyyyy want them to make a song together!!! <3

• musiciseverything

It would complete my life if they make a song together. Disney needs to make it happen. Right now.

Miley Virus.

• Vic_2763

I want to point out what I thought was a really GREAT think Miley did for her fans on WWT09. That being the use of paperless tix. I got a front row seat for $100. If the scalpers, and their use of automated software to snatch up all the good tix in the first 4 minutes like what happened on other big name tour, I would of NEVER gotten the tix I did. THANK YOU MILEY FOR THAT<3.

• m

LMAO. Did you guys know that Miley’s first tour stops was at Rose Garden venue in Portland!

MILEYS AN UGLY WHORE! THAT PICTURE IS HORRIBLE.

• FatimaJonas

im so proud of miles , shes doing a very good job :) i love miley :)

In the recount that made the tour of the Jonas brothers do not include all the dates and including the second part of the Latin American tour and the tour in Europa.Obvio that made more money than Miley….

• musiciseverything

Were you guys talking about Memi on this post??? And I missed it??? FML!!!!!

We’ll never earn so much money in our life and just for 11 schows 21.9 mil is enormous

• m

Miley total Wonder World $67,159,793

Jonas Brothers total World Tour $65,568,998

So yeah Miley made more.

musiciseverything said:

Were you guys talking about Memi on this post??? And I missed it??? FML!!!!!

Yeah. We said that they should date and all that stuff.

• -DontStopMeNow

I like this pic, i mean.. the color on the bg looks amazing and miley too ♥ :)

no offence to the people saying they want a jonas/miley tour again, but Miley is so much better without them.
    “The Jonas Brothers will always be considered as Miley’s opening act.”

• CupcakezLover

if there was a miley/demi tour and a duet that would be EPIC!!!!! love them, im hoping =)
    YESSSS. Memi ftw!! =]

• victoria!

love her…so proud!

wow wonderful picture oceanup??? anywho go miley i love ya!

• laSimpleSongla

LOVE LOVE LOVE MILEY! YEAH MILEYY!!!!

HBIC!!! HBICCCC!!!! WOOO-HOOO!!

TEAM MILEYYY

• John

Yo, Anonymous. Maybe you are wrong about Miley. If so many people love her, it can’t be because she sucks. She wears a promise ring not to have sex before marriage. She has no trouble getting dates. Perhaps you should reconsider. Or post your name and address so I can come and explain it to you.

HOW THE FUCK DOES SHE GET SO MUCH MONEY AND SHIT WHEN SHE SUCKS AT EVERYTING SHE DOES. HER MUSIC SUCKS SHES UGLY AS HELL AND SUCH A SLUT

• mileysmiley56

IT’S CALLED TALENT AND SUCCESS!!!

• TheNileyBoy

she rocks:D

• vane

the work of Oceanup = web “princess Selena” lol.. is to speak badly of Miley and to take the worst photos … and to speak well about Selena (she pays for her publicity … I wonder if she pays also for to speak badly about Miley)

Cherry said:

You just made your self look stupid.
    I’VE DONE NOTHING!
    I JUST SAID SOMETHING ABOUT JB’S WT AND PEOPLE START TO FREAK OUT.UGH

Your comment:

The Jonas brothers World Tour 2009 made $65,568,998 :D

It’s pretty obvious what you meant by that and now you look dumb because Miley’s tour grossed more.

I remember how a few months ago some of you Jonas fans were saying how Miley tour bombed…lol, just lol.

I remember that too lol Im a Jonas fan too but they got owned

That’s why i said some lol i was going to write all but i know a lot of Jonas fans who like Miley.

• Cherry

I like that picture they posted of Miley…

• CoinBears

Miley and Demi need to do a duet together.
    And it would be sooo awesome if they went on tour together (probably not but I can always deam) :D

I’m right there dreaming beside you. I’ve always said that if Disney wants to make major cash, out a Demi/Miley/JB tour together. Probably not going to happen, but, that would bring so much excitement.

– –

Can i ask you a question?

• Janis Lan

__

I love both JB & Miley, but it’s true. Some bitches were talking about how Miley’s tour failed, and how JB made more. Dumbasses.

HAS SOMEONE THE OTHER FROM NICK, SELENA and DEMI?????????????????????

• lalalalea

Can i ask you a question?
    why not

• Janis Lan

__

But we already had a Miley,JB & Demi duet. I just want Memi to make a freaking song, is that to much to ask?

wow that´s pretty awesome, so proud of this girl!!

• wtfbecca

well i looked on wikipedia. they only had like 3 of her European tour dates added into the total so i added the 21.9 million to it. it was probably like 7 million less than what i posted but i didnt feel like subtracting hahah… either way its a lot…

• lalalalea

Naw I’m good. Just don’t try starting stuff.. And its not like you said anything bad really about miley so yeah. :)
    I cant help if people freak out only cos I said something about JB’s WT :D
    +I love/like Miley :]

It is for Europe, Miley’s total for her Wonder World tour was $67,159,793

I love Miley and JB are amazing

OWNED.

lalalalea

You just made your self look stupid.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

How much did JB make?

• xCookieMuffin

Miley and Demi need to do a duet together.

$88,159,793 :)
    thats the total grossing for mileys tour!
    including europe! :)
    sooo she did make more than the jonas brothers.

HOLD ON! Did the tour make 88 million or 67 million??

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

LOL.

Over 65 million overall.

Miley made over 67 million overall.

• lalalalea

You just made your self look stupid.
    I’VE DONE NOTHING!
    I JUST SAID SOMETHING ABOUT JB’S WT AND PEOPLE START TO FREAK OUT.UGH

• iLoveChrisBrown

umm wow im so happy for miley 21 million for only 11 shows good thats so awsome. im proud of you mi we are all proud of you

• iFail2Much

people are going to hate me for saying this but I never liked ‘Semi’
    ‘Memi’ is my thing:)

I liked Semi, but they are over now, so I love Memi<33

65 mill

• fan4lyftwitter

xCookieMuffin said:

Miley and Demi need to do a duet together.

that would be epic

• olivia

hey ppl luv jbs

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Over 65 million overall.

Miley made over 67 million overall.

Oh right..

I hate to brust some people bubble but 65million isn’t the total for ALL of JB’s tour there were some legs of the tour that billboard didn’t count because they were all over the world why do you even think it took billboard a month to count it? But i would predict that JB made alot but considering JB had WAY more concerts.

• Cherry

You just made your self look stupid.
    I’VE DONE NOTHING!
    I JUST SAID SOMETHING ABOUT JB’S WT AND PEOPLE START TO FREAK OUT.UGH

Your comment:

• HyperMe

Yep, I’m out.

This is another Miley-is-better-than-Jonas post, I’m already pissed and I do not want to punch my computer cause of some of the people here.

• fan4lyftwitter

Cherry said:

You just made your self look stupid.
    I’VE DONE NOTHING!
    I JUST SAID SOMETHING ABOUT JB’S WT AND PEOPLE START TO FREAK OUT.UGH

Your comment:

I remember that too lol Im a Jonas fan too but they got owned

• Janis Lan

Miley and Demi need to do a duet together.
    __

Dude, that would be amazing!

jeez people when you ask questions make sure people can understand them

OH YEEAH
    GO MILEYY
    that’s my girl, super proud of her (:

• lalalalea

I like that picture they posted of Miley…
    samee

• new

Really Miley & Jonas Brothers has a lot of power, if they and their fans are together and united.. My God!!

__

You know what i hate? those people who think it’s so wrong to like Disney stars. I mean im not a fan of JB but most of theirs and Miley’s lyrics are better than some of the artist out there who are respected.

mileys tickets cost more and she didnt do as well as the jobros :P

I can’t believe that when this tour started, some of the jonas stans were saying hot it bombed, we got post on Ou every day to remind how Miley wasn’t doing well with her tour. Now where are you MO Fukkas Jonas stans and Selena stans? My bb Miley may not a lot of things my she sure is a cash maker!

• iFail2Much

YES! Demi/Miley/JB tour would be epic.
    Miley/JB & Demi/JB already got duets though, we just need a Memi duet.

• fan4lyftwitter

mileys tickets cost more and she didnt do as well as the jobros :P

lol grow up and accept Mileys tour rocked

• Adriana

I believe it is Selena fans

in twitter Miley fans always in TT Jonas of Love Jonas Brothers

Jonas Brothers and Miley have almost the same fans

I love Miley and Jonas

• disneylover

CONGRADS TO miley.Can we expect any more of her.She is the HBIC!!! xoxo PS-people comparing miley to jonas,STOP! they are NOT the same,and are both doing well.Gosh!

and FYI-READ THE INFO. UNDER THE PICTURE! before writing a stupid comments! -sorry,
    that’s all i have to say.By the way miley saw the trending topics,and was so happy she was close to tears,she saw the #miley + #wesupportmiley +wealllovemiley +wehatemileyhaters,unfortunaltly the anti one,but SHE DOESN’T CARE!! HAHAHAHAH -LOL
    ——————————————
    Omg! Is it SO sad I’m literally basically in TEARS because #wealllovemiley is a trending topic?! I LOVE you guys SO much!!! Ur AMAZING! – MC

• Chrissy

Go Miles, you rock!

Jonas Brothers suck.

• Cherry

Can i ask you a question?
    why not

When Miley is going to Brazil to perform me, my family, and some friends are going around the same time. So i want to buy tickets to see her. But one of my friends said that it isn’t fair because we live in America and she performs here all the time and that she never been to Brazil so they might not get a chance to see her again and if it get’s sold out i am ruining someone chances or whatever. Do you think it’s fair?

• jenni

It is for Europe, Miley’s total for her Wonder World tour was $67,159,793

I love Miley and JB are amazing

• seriously.

Gorgeous, as always.
    Congrats, Miley! :D

• XOXO

i care.
    SHE’S SO AMAZING! MILEY KICKS ASS!
    this is just 11 shows.

The Jonas brothers World Tour 2009 made $65,568,998 :D

This is the European tour.
    The entire tour made around $67 million.
    Sit down.
    __

Lmao, so she still made more than them. I wonder when that Jonas stan will stop commenting, her first comment just made her look stupid.

LAME OU;
    According to Miley’s Wonder World Tour wikipedia page (I don’t know how 100% accurate it is), Miley’s total for her Wonder World tour was $67,159,793, selling 97% of her tickets.
    The 21.9 is for her Europe dates.

• Cherry

YES! Demi/Miley/JB tour would be epic.
    Miley/JB & Demi/JB already got duets though, we just need a Memi duet.

There is rumors of one of Miley’s album but idk..i hope so!

• raid

YES! Demi/Miley/JB tour would be epic.
    Miley/JB & Demi/JB already got duets though, we just need a Memi duet.
    Yessss I love it

• YouBelongWithMe

Chrissy said:

Go Miles, you rock!

Jonas Brothers suck.
    ==============
    Should I make a toast for that?

• LoveHate

mileys tickets cost more and she didnt do as well as the jobros :P
    They both did really well…there is no need to compare. Though i’m glad all the haters will have to now accept that Miley’s tour did not bomb.

I believe it is Selena fans

in twitter Miley fans always in TT Jonas of Love Jonas Brothers

Jonas Brothers and Miley have almost the same fans

I love Miley and Jonas

Yeahh a lot of people like both of them.

mileys tickets cost more and she didnt do as well as the jobros :P

No it actually didn’t cost more.

– –
    Of course.If you’d like to see her then go for it :)

– –
    Of course.If you’d like to see her then go for it :)
    I know but if it gets sold out i am going to feel guilty. I mean i saw her live 3 times already.

• thatdisneychick

YOU GO MILEY-COCO! LOL
    thats awesome! and no need to compare, they both did good.i hate how everytime theres a miley post, people always have to make it negative,whether it be talking about someone else,her clothes,etc.anyways,YAY MILEY!

Cute icon!

• girl crush mileyyyyy

I cant help if people freak out only cos I said something about JB’s WT :D
    +I love/like Miley :]

oh yay! then your good with me lol :)

• iFail2Much

There is rumors of one of Miley’s album but idk..i hope so!

Really? Brb dying. I hope it’s true.

• ani

in Tour Jonas B/Miley/Demi all is sold in 1 second

the best concerts ever

• Erin

“International Dream, Miley Ray Cyrus”
    …lawlz, international dream?

• xCookieMuffin

Miley and Demi need to do a duet together.

that would be epic

Dido.

• mileydemigaga

she is
    sooooooooo awesome

• mileydemigaga

she is
    sooooooooo awesome

• Cherry

Miley and Demi need to do a duet together.

that would be epic

Dido.

Come on Disney! Make it happen

– –
    Of course.If you’d like to see her then go for it :)
    First, wow, im jealous, I never saw her live :(
    Second, mhm, thats hard :/
    If you’re a good Person you would let you friend go.
    If you would love Miley SO DAMN MUCH you would not care about your friend and you’d watch the show.

• Ron has red hair.

Congrats Miley!

I want a Demi, Miley and JB tour..
    now THAT would be HOT!!

– –
    Of course.If you’d like to see her then go for it :)
    First, wow, im jealous, I never saw her live :(
    Second, mhm, thats hard :/
    If you’re a good Person you would let you friend go.
    Noo my friend lives here in Nyc too she was just saying that we have seen here a lot and need to give the Brazilian fans a chance to see her. But i guess your right (and she).

I saw Miley at different times though. Like on the BOBWT in ’07, and then on GMA in ’08, and in the WWT in ’09.

• Nobody Does It Better xx

OMG, that’s like hella lot money..
    Go Miles!

– –
    Of course.If you’d like to see her then go for it :)
    First, wow, im jealous, I never saw her live :(
    Second, mhm, thats hard :/
    If you’re a good Person you would let you friend go.

Oooops :D
    Anyways, did i answer your question good? ;)
    haha

• Ron has red hair.

Of course, this is in money, not tickets sold. So somebody else could have sold the same amount of tickets for less money.

• fan4lyftwitter

Ron has red hair. said:

Jonas had more shows than her and even they didnt sell as much and the rest of the article says she sold 97% of tickets so…

BTW/FYI: Im not one of those screaming Jb Fans
    who is addicted to them and says things like “Nick is Minneee!!” or something like that.

Just sayin’.
    Its totally out of the subject but whatever :D

• lalalalea

who the fuck cares. i mean they both had successful tours. no need to compare.
    ia.
    i just said how much money they made.
    and ppl freak out cos i said it.
    hah.

• Dreamer X33

Wow :O : mileys awesome :D

LAME OU;
    The 21.9 is for her Europe dates.

• xCookieMuffin

The Jonas brothers World Tour 2009 made $65,568,998 :D

:/. There talking about how much she made in Europe if you actually read what the article sais.

• lala

– –
    Idk.Just felt like saying it.
    And I dont think Miley made more Money than JB.
    $65,568,998 is ALOT.

It made $67,159,793.

• DemiandMileyPones

Now you guys are arguing because of how much money they made on tour? Guys, chill out, it doesn’t matter. They both did very well. Congrats to Miley and the Jonas Brothers. :)

It made $67,159,793.
    even better.lol

It’s funny how Miley still made more then Jonas even though they toured for almost double the amount of time and in way larger venues.

• xCookieMuffin

So if she made $21.9 Million in Europe….then she she made alot in the US? :p

• HyperMe

I’m just here for the comments….

• Miley & Demi FTW!

so proud of her :D YAY mileyyyy!!!!! love her
    but how much did she really made?? like
    the COMPLETE tour???

this has nothing to do with the post but…
    I want a Demi & Miley duet!!!… and a tour would be amazing as well!!! hahahaha i can dreammm

Miley made 67 million you chod

• iFail2Much

So if she made $21.9 Million in Europe….then she made ALOT of money in the US? :p

46 million :P

• elmooo

she might even be a rockstar.

DAMN
    AND I CONTRIBUTED TO THAT.. HAHA

FORMSPRING ME

• xCookieMuffin

so proud of her :D YAY mileyyyy!!!!! love her
    but how much did she really made?? like
    the COMPLETE tour???

this has nothing to do with the post but…

Me too xD. A Miley&Demi duet needs to happen…now… =D

MILEY PWNS!!!! goo smiley miley!! love you! :)

• xCookieMuffin

46 million :P

Oh :p. Thats not half bad :p.

• :)

….absolutely amazing. Girl has some true talent.

“We hide ourselves in our music to reveal ourselves.”-Jim Morrison

• elmooo

she’s has defintley not been hit thatbadly from the credit crunch.

so proud of her :D YAY mileyyyy!!!!! love her
    but how much did she really made?? like
    the COMPLETE tour???

this has nothing to do with the post but…

Me too xD. A Miley&Demi duet needs to happen…now… =D
    I miss Semi.
    But I like Diley alottt.

• iFail2Much

Me too xD. A Miley&Demi duet needs to happen…now… =D

YES OMG This.

lol i LOVE how like 20 of us responded to the jonas thing

• dis4

I want Miley/Jonas in Tour 2010 or 2011 .. it’s AMAZING

what a shame.

• …???….

People can say anything about her talent, she sure as hell has talent to earn a lot of money.
    She’s a good entertainer, so good for her!

• iFail2Much

I want Miley/Jonas in Tour 2010 or 2011 .. it’s AMAZING

That would be amazing, but this is 2008 all over again, not 2007 :(

Miley should’nt waste her time with those irrelevents

• Right

I love it how oceanup conveniently forgot to mention that over all her tour made some where around 67 million dollars. They are so stupid, grow up & give the girl her props. That’s amazing for anyone let alone a 16/17 year old. Go Miley!!

Nobody can say shes not relevant with those numbers.

• wtfbecca

$88,159,793 :)
    thats the total grossing for mileys tour!
    including europe! :)
    sooo she did make more than the jonas brothers.

katy perry has nice eyes

• YouBelongWithMe

Nice choice of picture Oceanup

Im going to sound like a bitch,
    but I do NOT miss ‘semi’ ….

I want Miley/Jonas in Tour 2010 or 2011 .. it’s AMAZING
    I’d be awesome.
    But it’ll never happen I think.

SEMI WAS SO FUCKING ANNOYING

• Dreamer X33

DAMNN go miley :D .

Were is the vaccine for the Miley virus?

• mileysmiley56

I Love You Miley You Deserve All The Success That You Hve.

It is for Europe, Miley’s total for her Wonder World tour was $67,159,793

I love Miley and JB are amazing

OWNED.

SEMI WAS SO FUCKING ANNOYING
    YOU ARE SO FUCKING ANNYOING

• xCookieMuffin

$88,159,793 :)
    thats the total grossing for mileys tour!
    including europe! :)
    sooo she did make more than the jonas brothers.

$88,159,739. O_O

• AnonymousGruff

Praise Niley Christ

Miley’s entire Wonder World tour grossed OVER 67 million dollars!

• girl crush mileyyyyy

Ohey, lets fight.

. .
    – –
    You’re one of those annyoing Niley-freaks, right?

• DemiandMileyPones

_____

Just for saying that, you need Christ.

• xCookieMuffin

Praise Niley Christ

Lord please help this child. :(

• IrelandLuvsMiley

I am soooooo proud of her!:)You deserve it miley:)

I went to the first Ireland concert and it was the best day of my life:)
    I cried sooo hard!

Demi and Miley really need to start recordingxD

people are going to hate me for saying this but I never liked ‘Semi’
    ‘Memi’ is my thing:)

– –
    Of course.If you’d like to see her then go for it :)
    First, wow, im jealous, I never saw her live :(
    Second, mhm, thats hard :/
    If you’re a good Person you would let you friend go.

Oooops :D
    Anyways, did i answer your question good? ;)
    haha
    Yeahh you did, thanks!

– –
    Of course.If you’d like to see her then go for it :)
    First, wow, im jealous, I never saw her live :(
    Second, mhm, thats hard :/
    If you’re a good Person you would let you friend go.

Oooops :D
    Anyways, did i answer your question good? ;)
    haha
    Yeahh you did, thanks!

• lovedemilovato

woooooo miilley:)

• not_soibt

im not spamming

• Ron has red hair.

—————————————
    Yeah, I know, its awesome for her and congratulations are in order.
    But I think Taylor had all her shows sold in England? Her tickets are just a lot cheaper. I’m not positive though.

• not_soibt

and i woulda been first
    damn u ou

so whay miley is not one of the heigest gross teen of 2009?

Iove her <3

WOOOHOOO GO MILEY =]! <3

• xCookieMuffin

Go Miley…Go Miley XD.
    She made alot of cha-ching. :p