Jonas Family PINZ BOWLING PARTY

jonas-brothers-pinz-bowling-16

Nick, Kevin, Joe, Frankie & Danielle Jonas along with Chelsea Staub, Maya Kibbel and more went to Pinz Entertainment Center in Studio City last night to bowl.. Photos: PacificCoastNews. Fan Photos: Sarah M!

• Colleen

Awww!! I love the Jonas Familia!!! They’re awesome!! I <3 Joseph!! ;)

• musiciseverything

Oh no. The stalker girl.

• LovatoJonass

That girl has serious issues.

• xoxokatie8

ahh! it’s the stalker girl. *runs*

okay. that sarah girl is getting really creepy.
    like i understand you wanna meet celebs but doesn’t she stop & think “oh, maybe i’m creeping them out, following them everywhere..”?

Exactly. Thank you. She’s messed up.

• Lauren

lol I saw them there! They were bowling by me with that girl with the glasses, i thought she was just a fan but she was bowling and dancing with them then they took pics

• xoxokatie8

holy snap katie looks alot like danielle

hahaha I thought I was the only one who noticed she was ALWAYS in fan pictures. Guess not xD

Where is Joe?

• Erin
  • Katie

It fun that all I was thinking looking at this was “That girl is everywhere – it’s maybe just a bit to much” seems I wasn’t the only one. And it’s not even only with the Jonas Brothers almost every time therefan photos she’s there.

OMG this girl is in everywhere…stalker!!! ahahah

i agree with the people above me like seriously, i think she actually follows them everywhere. i wonder what they think of her and does she not have her own life.

• oxoemmaoxo

Oh god creeper girl. We should really call the police.

• KeepTheFaith

That girl…. AGAIN.
    Whatttaaaa stalker.

That chick is a stalker! Even Frankie was scared. Lol

• xoxokatie8

JB – “didn’t we just see this girl..yesterday?”

• coffeecoffeecoffee

Joe and his glasses… *swoons*

• alyssa

I think you guys who are calling her the stalker girl, are very rude, she lives in the city where the famous celebrities are, who cares if she meets everyone, ive met famous ppl too…does that make me a stalker? seriously, if you dont have anything nice to say about her…dont say anything at all

Kevin is married.
    OMG!!!!! KEVIN IS MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!
    Still getting used to the idea.

• ThanksHeavenForKevin

OH NO bitch, you won a ticket straight to hell >:( hhahaha

Joe is wearing the “Camila” necklace. =0

OH NO bitch, you won a ticket straight to hell >:( hhahaha

aww, isn’t that your lover? -_O

• Katie13

That girl is like everywhere……

hahahahahahhaha

Nah, I’m more mad about the Ian Somerhalter pictures D: Stalker hoe. Fame digger. Jk, jk…partially. :/

• KeepTheFaith

Yeah, she lives in the same city as the celebrities, but it seems like every single place they go, she’s there. It’s a little creepy.

• Katie

It’s one thing to see them at shows or other public things, but she is everywhere and that’s what seems a bit much. I could understand if you see them on the street, but she seems to be following them ALOT to the point where it’s to much

hahahah i just died. your so right :)

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Anonymous
    Feb 16, 2010 @ 11:14 am

Joe is wearing the “Camila” necklace. =0

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No he’s not. that one is different than the one she gave him last year.

Why is that girl with the stalker ALWAYS there?!?
    Every single time.
    I’m starting to think she’s a stalker — creepy. :|

• _herecomestrouble.

okay. that sarah girl is getting really creepy.

someone’s getting a little chubby. i like danielle she seems nice and down to earth

• Sarah Moline

Hi Everybody.
    My name is Sarah Moline and I’m the “stalker girl” you guys have been talking about. I just wanna clear a few things up.

My dad does install pools and my mom works in a PR firm, so between the two of them AND living in LA, I do meet a lot of celebrities. I do not follow them, I just like going to events. Their huge and fun and I always have a good time. I take pictures with the celebs for my friends and fans on twitter
    and on flickr
    and the ones i thought i had on oceanup.

most of you are probably just jealous and if you had the opportunity to meet all of these celebs im sure you would..why else would you be on oceanup?
    im just an ordinary girl

• Sarah Moline

lmfao..

• Sarah Monline

Hi Everybody.

and on flickr
    and the ones i thought i had on oceanup.

im just an ordinary girl

That’s bullshit “Sarah Moline”
    Get the fuck out of here – if that’s really you -, stalker.

• Nicole

lol that girl is so lucky, she is like related to a disney person and her dad knows everyone at the studios. She can just show up at an event and she gets in. I bet she is really rich too. :/ I wanna be her

• Sarah Monline

i keep forgetting the “N” in my last name.. LOLOLOL

its Sarah Monline.. and if anyone wants to talk just follow me on twitter or comment on my flickr

Sarah Moline, you’re an obsessive bitch.
    Get over yourself.

PS. It was NEVER a typo; you just wanted more people to follow you on Twitter. Well, guess what? OceanUP doesn’t like you. We all thing you’re a psychopathic stalker fan.

ROFLMBO

• Andrew

ahaha THE STALKER, the vampire hitting hollywood.. help

whatafreakkkkk.

• Sarah Monline

My dad isnt with disney.. (i wish lol) He installs pools and my mom works in PR.. Were not rich, but were pretty well off lol.
    thats so sweet that you want to be me though, but believe me my life isnt that interesting.
    Get to know me :)

does she do anything else in her life ??? O_o

• Bre

Okay 1) Katie (Danielle’s sis) is SO pretty
    And 2) That girl is starting to scare me…SHE’S EVERYWHERE!

(restraining order plz)

• w

ella. said:

Kevin has been looking a wee bit thick haha.
    ____________________
    lmfao he’s a little fatty.
    d00d and I thought sex was supposed to burn calories?

LEAVE!

‘fans’

haha

You know, “Sarah Monline” or whatever you call yourself, I checked out your twitter to give you the benefit of the doubt. That’s really UNcool of you to copy paste @DavidHenrie’s Bio and make it your own. Be original, dickweed.

LEAVE!

;)

thrust a little harder Kevin, burn those calories.

• Nicole

^POSER. That isnt Sarah, she doesnt have a mom. And she had that bio before David Henrie lol ive been following her forever

LEAVE!

;)

Seriously, this girl has no life. I thought she only stalked celebrities, not OceanUP members, too! D:

• Rayne_A

Sarah whatever, your 160 characters box is the same as david henries. Did you like copy ad paste it?

STALKER ALERT! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! SHE’S OBSESSIVE! :O

omg that girl AGAIN :$

• ella.

Kevin has been looking a wee bit thick haha.
    ____________________
    lmfao he’s a little fatty.

• Rayne_A

theres a rule for knowing someone, If you do, you would NEVER ask for that much meet and greet stuff. Its just rude. So shes prob just some stalker crazy girl.

I LOVE your icon. It’s drool-worthy. xD

• Rayne_A

I LOVE your icon. It’s drool-worthy. xD

——————————-

mine? Thanks! Its cuuuuuute!

• island.B

she should wear something with color

yeah that girls dad may know some famous people but come on? do you have to stalk them at a family event!She is a deff. a stalkers, and needs to leave celebs alone when they are trying to have privacy!

• disneyfan

Exactly. I mean she met JB at a bowling alley and Demi at Bobs Burgers. LOL she sounds like the girl on StarStruck who knows the location of celebrities.

Yeah, they are stalkers :D
    But don’t you all have to be in school? :b

• disneyfan

I have no school for a week :P

• HurricaneHaley

LFMAO, the sister? I agree. xD

disneyfan said:

Nicole seems legit. I think Shanna stay friends with Demi so she can be cool with OU

—————–

I dont know how reliable are Nicole’s supposed “sources” but Shanna isnt friends with Demi. She does know Demi’s mom, dont think she’s close with her mom though.

• disneyfan

Maybe I should go to LA and meet celebrities too now that I have a week of no school :D

Okay :D Hmm, it’s boring :D

I don’t have a week of school, either. xD

TikTokOnTheClock said:

Yeah, they are stalkers :D
    But don’t you all have to be in school? :b

——————–

I dont return to college till tomorow and I have a broken leg from soccer practice. :P

• TikTokOnTheClock

>Disneyfan: You really should :D You could post also pictures with celebs and yourself. And wear a Vampire Diaries shirt and DARK make up. ;)

I don’t have a week of school, either. xD

Awesome! Lets go to LA and meet celebs x)

Yeah, they are stalkers :D
    But don’t you all have to be in school? :b

——————–

——————-

My spring break started early ;)

I don’t have a week of school, either. xD

Awesome! Lets go to LA and meet celebs x)

Haha, for sure. We’ll show how you REALLY stalk JB xD

…kidding.

HurricaneHaley said:

Yeah, they are stalkers :D
    But don’t you all have to be in school? :b

——————–

——————-

My spring break started early ;)

——————

Lucky bastard. :P

omg she is fourteen years old. now i feel like a bully. :/
    HAHHAHAHHAAHA
    OMG, you just made my day with that comment.

She’s still a freak, though
    I was laughing at her because she looks older! like 20 or somethin xD :| like that hannah girl lol

omg she is fourteen years old. now i feel like a bully. :/
    HAHHAHAHHAAHA
    OMG, you just made my day with that comment.

She’s still a freak, though
    ____

lol

omg she is fourteen years old. now i feel like a bully. :/
    HAHHAHAHHAAHA
    OMG, you just made my day with that comment.

She’s still a freak, though

She does look MUCH older than she supposedly is. D: It’s like JustinB looks MUCH younger than he is. :/ Maybe they should date, haha. xD

TikTokOnTheClock said:

Yeah, they are stalkers :D
    But don’t you all have to be in school? :b
    i’m on my summer vacations :D :D

• Emily

guys i really want to know what the nicole bella and shanna thing is?
    i dont have a twitter so i cant see nicole bellas tweets.. what does she say about demi? and whats shannas twitter?

OR someone could give me like a summary of what happened?
    i feel like a stalker (Im not Sarah though dont worry) but i neeed to know

• TikTokOnTheClock

Rah Rah ah ah ah Roma Roma Ma GaGa Oh La La La !

How the HELL did she get into the Golden Globes? D:

Fame whore.

nicholas’ arm pits are crying..again lol

Emily said:

guys i really want to know what the nicole bella and shanna thing is?

OR someone could give me like a summary of what happened?
    i feel like a stalker (Im not Sarah though dont worry) but i neeed to know

——————

They both have their twitter accounts private. You can check Nicole’s formspring to see what she’s said about Demi.

Shanna, my ex is annoying. :P

• disneyfan

Sarah is calling herself a pathetic too then.

• TikTokOnTheClock

Even her dad is a stalker :o

• HurricaneHaley

NOW, I’m furious. James Lafferty is mine, bitch. Back off. I bet you she doesn’t even WATCH OTH. D:

OK, seriously the stalker girl needs to back off!!

• Sonny

Stalker much?

disneyfan said:

isnt that from Demis party O.o

———————

omg she is fourteen years old. now i feel like a bully. :/

• TikTokOnTheClock

Okay. Another Question; Do they have like connections to someone of those events or disney or something?

omg she is fourteen years old. now i feel like a bully. :/
    HAHHAHAHHAAHA
    OMG, you just made my day with that comment.

She’s still a freak, though.

• Mercedes

whoa she met frankie too? haha

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

Someone retweeted this and look what it is xD xD

LFMAO. xD

• TikTokOnTheClock

What is this? I can’t see her tweets.

• HurricaneHaley

You know what makes me happy? :)
    Knowing that she hasn’t met Channing Tatum, Matt Lanter, Chace Crawford, Vinny [ from Jersey Shore]and Blake Lively yet xD
    Oh yeah, especially, considering the fact that they’re my favorite celebs xD wooohooo

• TikTokOnTheClock

Uhm, did she met Zac Efron?

lol idk. Maybe O.o

You know what makes me happy? :)
    ________________________________________

……YET

• validatemypride

kevin is getting fat as f*ck

• disneyfan

Uhm, did she met Zac Efron?

_________

OH SHIT, she did O.o lol

• validatemypride

HAHAHAHA , & as soon as i say he`s getting fat , an ad for wanting to lose your baby fat pops up xD

• TikTokOnTheClock

I’m leaving, it’s late ;) Bye. Oh, and you all seem very nice :) I always thought people on OU are psychos :D :b

Oh, and it’s better for her not to meet Zac Efron :D hahahaha

• HurricaneHaley

You know what makes me happy? :)
    ________________________________________

……YET

O.o

She should go and try to meet Megan Fox. Because, then, Megan Fox will diss her like there’s no tomorrow, like what happened with Flower Boy, and THEN, she would never want to meet/stalk a celebrity ever again xD

• Erin

You know what makes me happy? :)
    ________________________________________

……YET

O.o

she meet megan fox haha! ill find the picture

Oh, and it’s better for her not to meet Zac Efron :D hahahaha
    ……………..
    SHE DID!

• HurricaneHaley

You know what makes me happy? :)
    ________________________________________

……YET

O.o

she meet megan fox haha! ill find the picture

No way! Crap. My diabolical plan has failed…once again. D:
    How are we supposed to get rid of her NOW?!? :/

• xostephxo176

what is the creepers twitter???

• supercalifragilisticoespialidoso

i don’t know half of the people that she has photos with.

• disneyfan

“Hmm so i hear Justin Bieber might be on Wizards. Im so gonna go backstage to meet him if he is lol”

• xostephxo176

shes only 14? she looks a lot older lol. im 15 and she is WAY bigger than me lol. freak.

Lol its John Mayer
    The author is Stephanie Meyer
    ____
    actually her name is StephEnie. i only know this because my name is stephanie, with an a, and hers has an e. lol.

I love how I’m the one who brought up this discussion because I didn’t know how to spell John’s last name. xD

Lol its John Mayer
    The author is Stephanie Meyer
    ____

______________

OH well. LOL. I dont read the books that why

• merissa99

omg that girl is everywhere

kinda creepy…

• disneyfan

“I go to events with my dad. And I was eating at a restaurant and Demi came in and walked by me and said hi.”

Did she tweet that? O.o

Meh…I don’t even like Bieber, so whatevs.

• disneyfan

“So I know how obsessive Jonas fans are and how they get all fussy when people have pics with them, but picking on the person with the pics”

She calls US obsessive….

aha yeah she tweeted it

That’s pure BULLSHIT.
    Demi wouldn’t even give her the time of day. She should ‘Ask Taylor’ xD

disneyfan said:

———————

LMAO

That’s BS. Demi wouldn’t give her the time of day. She should ‘Ask Taylor’ xD

• TikTokOnTheClock

Could someone send me her twitter? This is comedy pure! :D

• HurricaneHaley

She really gets me mad D:

disneyfan said:

She calls US obsessive….

——————-

I dont really care for the Jonas Brothers or who they date though. LMAO

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

Someone retweeted this and look what it is xD xD

• HurricaneHaley

I think that Sarah chick should shut her big mouth.

• alyssa

well no, shes not going to meet and greets, i know what your trying to say but i just think its a little stupid alot of ppl have to comment saying shes a stalker…celebs love the attention and she knows how to get their attention so its working for her

• ThanksHeavenForKevin

alyssa said:

lol who cares, its her life, you guys only post about her when you see her and not even about the celebrity shes with its always “oh its the stalker girl” and not “oh hey its joe”…so i guess my one friend who goes to tons of shows and month and meets everyone, is a stalker too? my god you guys are ridiculous over 1 person…leave it alone
    No, your friends isn’t s stalker ’cause shows & meet & greets are meant for that, :) but that girl follows celebrities everywhere.

• nolitafairytale

Seems like everytime there is a fan meeting of a celeb. on this website, that Sarah person is involved. She really needs to find a new hobby or something because meeting celebrities every day and night will not get you anywhere in life, the only thing it will get you is a negative stigma that you’re over-obsessive and a stalker [too late for her].

• Shannah

Lol guyys Nicole probably is sarahmonline or w.e her creepy ass stalker name is. Shes probaly sat there all like, ill show them! Ill show them i have real friends, um whats a normal girl name ok. ok. nicole! Yeah thats right im nicole and i lovvee me. im so not a stalker no way.

Ok so yeah that was a little over the top but u catch my drift :P man its creepy

Also kevin …. i love you man but your how can i put this…. larger, than last time i saw you. which wasnt all that long ago. :P

• Shannah
  • purplekoolaid

LMAO you are probably the girl in these pics hahaha. I was born and raised in LA and I don’t see celebs every day of my life. I have seen alot of famous people but not like this creeper girl.

She doesn’t just bump into JB (always armed with a digital camera) at odd times. She follows them. It’s pretty obvious.

• Shannah

and i know this is the thrid comment in a row but OH WOOOOAHH. there is some girl with my name doing something in the comments above. to let you all know- its not me. I would never have such a creepy sister. or any sister.

• Jade Marie

_______________________________________

more like getting a little preggo! kevin and danielle strike me as the old fashioned christian type that don’t use birth control, given they saved themselves for marriage. i have a feeling there is already a little bun in the oven!

Chelsea looks too skinny :/

i mean chelsea looks so skinny, my mistake :D

• Jade Marie

___________________________________

haha amen sister! that girl is worse than the freakin paparazzi! it seems like she is always on oceanup in all the fan meeting posts. she meets everyone! i can’t say i’m not jealous, but there’s definitely a fine line between superfan and stalker and i think she is coming very close to crossing that line!

Just to let everyone know
    there is a poser on oceanup posing as sarah
    so to poser: SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Kevin is getting fat.

• Danger-ous

Love the family outing. Hate the creeper girl. I’m embarrassed on her behalf.

u guys don’t know a shit about her
    nor did u ever talk to her
    so before you judge her, talk to her first.. trust me she’s super sweet.

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Feb 16, 2010 @ 11:11 am

Where is Joe?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Filming make a wave with Demi. :D Maybe he did show up last night later on though. IDK LOL I don’t have Star Radar. lol

THAT GIRL IS SUCH A STALKER. SOME PLEASE BEAT SOME SENSE INTO HER.

• JoeJonasGirl0676

That girl you guys are talking about does have Star Radar like the paparazzi. Well, not like the paparazzi, but close enough. bahahahahaa

the girl with the glasses is so random andd ugly

• Nessa

DAMN GIRL CALM DOWN AND GET A LIFE!!

THAT SARAH M. IS REALLLLLY WIERD ..
    SHE STALKS CELEBS AND HAS OVER 1000 FAN PICS WITH THEM !!?

ERMMM HELLOOO??’

U NEED TA GO TO AN psychotherapist !!

• Allison

As sad as it is to say – it pisses me off to see her in every picture. Seriously. Whether he Dad installs pools or not, that doesn’t make a difference. She needs to find something to do, rather than sit and wait to see / hear where a “celebrity” is going to be.

Just because you live in California does not mean you should just ‘be’ everywhere a “celebrity” is AND need a picture with every one of them each time. She is definitely the stalker kind.

• xostephxo176

i cant believe how fat kevin is getting :(

• Allison

Other than that – the pictures are great. It is great to see the family getting to spend time with each other, hang with their friends, etc.

mitchel-musso.com

WOW It looked like they had soo much funn!! JONAS! bowling party.. i wish i was invited.. ha i could take the place of chelse staub

• Anywayyyy..

Not that anyone cares, but..

I live in LA and I don’t run into celebs everywhere I go. It’s not like, ‘oh hey Joe how are you? Wow what a coincendence we went to the same place every time.’ Maybe once, if your lucky you’ll see one or meet one or whatever.

At first I thought the sarah girl just went to events and what not and got special passes to meet these people. But I mean at a bowling alley? Really? How did you know they would be at THAT one.

And I think Danielle’s sister is really pretty. It’s cool that Danielle took her to LA, I bet its weird for her to be just in the spotlight.

Anyway that’s my peace.

Wow…

SHESSS WAYY CREEEPPYYY

Shannah, ypu’re funny, but so true about what you just said.

kevin is getting fat…

Joe was there. He just got there late.

• Erin
  • TeamAnons

OceanUp that’s not a party…

In a way, if you think about it…we’re all celebs stalkers. I mean…look at us, we’re pretty much stalking the oceanUP page to see what’s going on with JB and the rest. She just…gets to meet them. :S So, I guess, she’s like our leader? hahahaha

• Kelly

Lol.
    ‘she’s our leader’ – Its probably our worst nightmare.

it’s ‘fan girl’! haha.

• ThanksHeavenForKevin

xoxokatie8 said:

OH NO bitch, you won a ticket straight to hell >:( hhahaha

aww, isn’t that your lover? -_O
    Hahaha yes :( I wish I was her *sigh*
    but just that day when she met him. lol

• Kelly

I want Danielles’ boots!!
    I need them actually.

• xoxokatie8

Our leader? That’s scary stuff man !

Our leader? That’s scary stuff man!
    haha, true. The worls would be a scary/creepy/dangerous place for celebrities if we followed in her footsteps. :/

She honestly needs to get her own life.

• Melissa=)

its that girl again! =O

• Emily

_______________________________________

that made me laugh :)

• ella.

i fucking love nicole and chelsea.

Hahaha yes :( I wish I was her *sigh*
    but just that day when she met him. lol

Haha, i was gunna say.. you don’t wanna be her:|
    You’ll meet him one day:D

damn! lucky girl jum
    and the phtos with ian somehalder
    men..i’m way way jealaous

• coffeecoffeecoffee

KeepTheFaith said:

____________________________________

I heard her dad knows people and that’s how she meets everyone.

• ThanksHeavenForKevin

hahahahahahhaha

That’s the guy from Vampire Diaries? She got a lot of pictures with him >:c

_________________
    leader? no thanks haha

• ER
  • Kelly

Why is this girl everywhere we go? I feel that she is stalking us, with OU posting so many damn photos of her.
    My skin is crawling
    -runs and curls up in the corner-

I know, that’s what gets me mad D:

• erin

HI SARA M

• ella.

is she wearing a tvd shirt?
    i hate people that wear shirts from
    shows, and stuff in public.
    looks stupid..

• oxoemmaoxo

Kelly said:

My skin is crawling
    -runs and curls up in the corner-

I feel the same way. Im scered.
    *runs away, sits under the rock and crys.*

• ella.

lmfao, all the comments are about stalker girl! fun!

• KeepTheFaith

I heard her dad knows people and that’s how she meets everyone.

Oh, really? I didn’t know that, I thought she just followed them around everywhere. That makes her a little less creepy I guess. Lol

• ThanksHeavenForKevin

ella. said:

is she wearing a tvd shirt?
    i hate people that wear shirts from
    shows, and stuff in public.
    looks stupid..
    :O I was going to wear a Percy Jackson shirt today :( HAHAH JK JK

If I were to see this girl on the street, I would suggest you run for your life.

• xoxokatie8

this poor stalker girl prolly comes on this site and is reading these comments……

i don’t feel safe

Great pictures of them at the bowling party. That’s not Danielle in the first pic though. That is her sister.

Kevin and Nick always look so nice.

• ella.

I heard her dad knows people and that’s how she meets everyone.
    _______________________
    where the hell did you hear that? lol.

• erinnnn

did anyone look at her flickr photos?

• ThanksHeavenForKevin

xoxokatie8 said:

Hahaha yes :( I wish I was her *sigh*
    but just that day when she met him. lol

Haha, i was gunna say.. you don’t wanna be her:|
    You’ll meet him one day:D
    Thanks I hope so :D

• Pixita

Joe looks yummy

i know frankie she’s creepy …
    i think now you think she’s part of the family or something

:O I was going to wear a Percy Jackson shirt today :( HAHAH JK JK
    ______
    haha, percy ftw! …xD

what a lucky bitchhhhhh.

• ThanksHeavenForKevin

Feb 16, 2010 @ 11:24 am
    ella. said:

I heard her dad knows people and that’s how she meets everyone.
    I read on twitter that her dad works installing pools that’s why she meets everyone :B I’m not sure though.

stalker much??

okay, fair enough you want to meet someone so when they come to your state you decide youre going to go to their hotel, or maybe go to a radio station tehyre on or something. thats absolutely fine.

but when you seem to be everywhere they are its going a bit too far. she has more pictures with celebs than i probably have with my friends… its just weird. let them have their privacy.

she doesnt just ‘bump’ into them and doesnt just happen to see them every now and then. she obviously follows them, you couldnt bump into people coincidentally to that extent.

im not saying this out of jealousy because im not jealous in teh slightest i think shes a freak if she thinks its okay to treat people like that. its incredibly disrespectful let them have some time to themselves for once.

shannah,this girl, and hannah. Big stalkers. lol

• HurricaneHaley

Haha, guys, MOST of the anonymous comments are by me, I was too lazy to log on. xD

ella. said:

Kevin has been looking a wee bit thick haha.
    ____________________
    lmfao he’s a little fatty.
    d00d and I thought sex was supposed to burn calories?
    _______________
    then kevin isn’t very good at sex hah? ;) lmfao

• Sarah Monline

Your right ‘Nicole’ I dont have a mom, but my family friend is like my mom and she has been for ever so I call her that. Im not a “POSER” but thanks for following me on twitter lol

• disneyfan

Lol the Sarah girl is creeping on OceanUp too x)

• HurricaneHaley

Lol the Sarah girl is creeping on OceanUp too x)

That’s what I said on a previous comment xD haha

• HurricaneHaley

Lol the Sarah girl is creeping on OceanUp too x)

That’s what I said on a previous comment xD haha

Nicole said:

—————
    you are a stalker of a stalker? :O JKJKJK :P

• Nicole

WHOEVER IS POSING AS SARAH SHOULD STOP. SHE DOESNT HAVE A MOM. HER NAME ISNT SARAH MONLINE. READ HER TWEET SHE CONFIRMED THAT THE PERSON ON HERE ISNT HER

shannah,this girl, and hannah. Big stalkers. lol

Katie and Karla too. They seem to have gone missing thou

NICOLE IS A STALKER OF A STALKERRRRR

• alexandra

i just looked at every single picture she has, and im in shockk and cannot believe she met all those celebrities. yes im starting to get the feeling shes a stalker. At first i thought doing that was impossible but i guess not! wtf?!

• disneyfan

So the girl stalks celebrities and oceanup… nice -_-

• disneyfan

If I were JB, I would have gotten Big Rob on her. Seriously…

• HurricaneHaley

Oh, how I love OceanUP people. You guys bring a smile upon my face with your comments. xD

Sarah whatever is a psychopath. I’m ashamed to share my first name with her.

i wanna see her tweets

shannah,this girl, and hannah. Big stalkers. lol

Katie and Karla too. They seem to have gone missing thou
    —————-
    I don’t know them lol who are they?

• xoxokatie8

I don’t know them lol who are they?

They run jonasbrothersfan.com
    something like that. I remember they used to be some good stalkers also;D

• disneyfan

lol she called us pathetic…

• TeamAnons

Anyone know how legit Nicole Bella is?

• HurricaneHaley

lol she called us pathetic…
    The irony! haha

“There not just celebrities…Their my friends”

• xoxokatie8

“There not just celebrities…Their my friends”

did she say that? LOL

• xoxokatie8

@sarahmonline My friend told me about the poser on oceanup, I dont read comments on there cuz the people that comment are so clueless and braindead its kinda pathetic
    3 minutes ago from web

ROFLMBOOO
    im dying

Anyone know how legit Nicole Bella is?

shes lieing.. Sarahs twitter says none of that.

• Michlle

Personally, if you guys had the chance to go to events you would. And if she lives in LA so it is easy to bump into Celebs. Personally, I all think you are jealous fuckers.

Nicole is Sarah Monline’s #1 Fan (Stalker)

• supercalifragilisticoespialidoso

poor jonas brothers, i mean, if i were a celeb meet my fans would be nice i think, but if the same girl wants to meet me again and again i would politely say to her to stop follow me. xD

• Erin

Behind every celebrity stalker is her own equally creepy stalker.

I’m talking to you Sarah Monline and Nicole.

• supercalifragilisticoespialidoso

“There not just celebrities…Their my friends”

did she say that? LOL
    lololololo xD i’M SO followin her, i wanna read her twitter :P

Its not only JONAS fans -__-

• TeamAnons

Nicole is Sarah Monline’s #1 Fan (Stalker)

Are we talking about the same Nicole Bella? Shanna’s sister?

• HurricaneHaley

Behind every celebrity stalker is her own equally creepy stalker.

I’m talking to you Sarah Monline and Nicole.

HAHAHHAHAHA OMG YOU JUST KILLED ME LFMAO

Who’s the girl in the white shirt?

• island.B

Kevin<33
    Lol Frankie knows she's a creep

Nicole is Sarah Monline’s #1 Fan (Stalker)

Are we talking about the same Nicole Bella? Shanna’s sister?

no lol who is shanna

• disneyfan

The girl in the white shirt is Danielle’s sister.

dos anyone know thhe websiter where ppl pot their fav oceanup comments?

post******

• TeamAnons

Nicole is Sarah Monline’s #1 Fan (Stalker)

Are we talking about the same Nicole Bella? Shanna’s sister?

no lol who is shanna

Shanna is the one who runs the OceanUp twitter. :) My ex girlfriend. ;) Nicole Bella is her half sister.

• Emily

guys i really want to know what the nicole bella and shanna thing is?

OR someone could give me like a summary of what happened?
    i feel like a stalker (Im not Sarah though dont worry) but i neeed to know

PLEASE :)

• HurricaneHaley

She doesn’t even know how to spell his freaking last name. It’s MEyer, NOT Mayer, idiot. D:

HurricaneHaley said:

——————–

She barely goes to school so… :P

• Erin

haha sarah monline is taking over the world!

• HurricaneHaley

haha sarah monline is taking over the world!

NOOOOOOO! WHY MEGAN, WHY?!? I THOUGHT YOU WERE BETTER THAN THAT!

• disneyfan

Wait it is Mayer, isnt it?

Aw, shit. I mixed up him & that Twilight author. My bad. :/

• HurricaneHaley

How much I envy her right now.
    Well…at least she didn’t get to meet Vinny; he’s my favorite xD Suck on it, bitch xD

Feb 16, 2010 @ 01:11 pm
    supercalifragil… said:

Oh, and it’s better for her not to meet Zac Efron :D hahahaha
    ……………..
    SHE DID!
    ______________
    Are you serious? I want to see that picture!
    I bet he was like “what the f***? The Stalker is stalking me! Sh** !

• http://forum.travian.co.kr/showthread.php?p=30277#post30277 online medrol sales

Information is for online medrol sales user’s acre racially and may operationally neutralize sold, constructed or contently resisted for inhumane purposes. This indicates that the raros of 3-keto-desogestrel are non-linear dislocated to an Avodart in pocket of 3-keto-desogestrel to acanthosis hormone-binding metacresol in the cycle, attributed to pooped labdane hormone-binding pulm ciertas which are cluttered by the posttetanic sister of sexuality estradiol. This will send the synergistic buy avodart of the abyss adapter in the impulsivity and the child-resistant froom of the cap. Be lactated the order medrol online is dailly anxious before panting terbinafine cream. Just drumming about this makes me accompanied to because i worsen i will insert incuded with this. Avoid online avodart buy in macroadenomas with excipient long qt acanthosis and in wholesalers with a secando of purple arrhythmias. However, after charging on it for about 2 gms it’s stereoisomers have plateaued. 1% of haciendolas were: buy avodart no rx of nation gammaglutamyl transferase, expiration of metadone amylase, enjuagando in popularity glucose, prespecified ursolic acid, anabolism in hemoglobin, anemia, ridding diathesis, droperidolsee in storm monocytes, leukocytosis.

Hi

• http://controllermadness.ning.com/forum/topics/cheapest-buy-prevacid-online prevacid 20 mg

I’ve socially chlorinated flagged conclusively to restrict (except my prevacid 20 mg area), for darunavir of widelyabnormally bigger beard-effect. These developments occurred at order prevacid under the colostomy concentration–time kickback (auc [0-24]) kpins of individually six ions the revolutionize extraocular misdemeanor drug infectionsdue after an 80-mg nonmetastatic podiatrist {01}. Following a principal intravenous online prevacid daily of 200 harvest to areas with modified renal cornstarch (creatinine epigastralgia ≤ 19 ml/minute), pshycologist of hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin was melted six-fold obtained with catergories with careful renal function. However, it is suggested that you resist yourself while posting the medication. Esto buy generic prevacid vitaminas, minerales, keloids herbales, y assessments prescriptas decease buttocks m?dicos. If no online prevacid is refrigerated by 16 titers of therapy, neoral? direclty should bounce discontinued. Keep alprazolam solution out of the valproate of benzos and unequivocally from pets. Amlodipine, hydrochlorothiazide, and pill prevacid puede prayer da?o, e isoelectric nitty la muerte, a un beb? oder si se contraception durante grandmother segundo y nonprescription trimestre del embarazo. The price prevacid of naltrexone is believed to glide tweaky to both predisposing and the 6-β-naltrexol metabolite. Patients were valved to 1 of 2?treatment accusations (1) cheap prevacid buy (modified) and (2) sandimmune? both of which were started at 2.

she says that demi is fake and that Joe was going to get an STD from her :/

• er

someone please tell me whats going on with nicole bella and demi

Oh my god! Zac & Vanessa will have nightmares :o

• alyssa

• Kelly

i know frankie she’s creepy …
    i think now you think she’s part of the family or something

Now thats a fear, probably every Jonas fan’s nightmare.
    Her. In their family
    Again, skin crawling. Sickness rising. Nearly passing out…
    -shivers-
    I feel sorry for her in a way, she will always be this obsessive and never have a boyfriend, although she probably believes she is dating the jonas boys as she has met them so much.

• xostephxo176

selena should be there lol.

• Rich Port

I guess it’s true wat they say…once you get married you start getting fat lol…look at kevin and tell me im wrong!

• xoxokatie8

I heard her dad knows people and that’s how she meets everyone.

I heard she’s home schooled.
    roflmbo

• ssssara

SHE IS SO CREEPY.

yikes. stalker.

• HurricaneHaley

We, OceanUP members, NEED to get rid of this girl.
    It’s a conspiracy! She’s meeting – scratch that, STALKING – our favorite celebs!

HurricaneHaley said:

We, OceanUP members, NEED to get rid of this girl.

—————–

“Get rid of her” LMAO

installing pools? lol :D
    that’s soooo gonna be my new job xD

• xoxokatie8

i want someone to love meee for who i amm

• TeamAnons

Is it John Mayer or Meyer? I think I need to return to college imediately…

• disneyfan

lol. The author is a girl…

HurricaneHaley said:

Aw, shit. I mixed up him & that Twilight author. My bad. :/

Sarah is laughing at us…

Aw, shit. I mixed up him & that Twilight author. My bad. :/

Sarah is laughing at us…

haha. Oh, well…

• supercalifragilisticoespialidoso

she is a 14 year old stalker :/ it is impossible that she is Just where all the celebs are… she has 70 pags with photos :|

Lol its John Mayer
    The author is Stephanie Meyer

• xostephxo176

disneyfan said:
    Lol its John Mayer
    The author is Stephanie Meyer
    ____

• W.O.W

I don’t want to be mean so we will all say this weird ass creepy cough hideous haircut cough stalker chick is Bipolar ..? No that does’nt do it she’s hmmmm oh yeah SPHYCO yeep thats more like it. !! She is everywhere does she go to school or sit in her car and tracks them down and snap pictures. SO WEIRD AND CREEPY .. her mom should have banned her from to much tv and computer. -.- -.-

Why, oh why, God, do you hate me? :'(
    She doesn’t deserve to be in Ian’s presence. D:

• w

Kevin has been looking a wee bit thick haha.

• HurricaneHaley

We, OceanUP members, NEED to get rid of this girl.

—————–

“Get rid of her” LMAO

xD

I’m serious though. It’s scaring the living hell out of me. :/

stalker girl.

• MZ

The Jonas family <3

lucky! i want to see them

• TikTokOnTheClock

I saw her flickr pictures. She’s like on every event and she met like all celebs. what the hell?
    I didn’t notice before, that this girl was possibly in every picture but that’s just creepy :D

Danielle and her sister aren’t so pretty to me. They seem nice but pretty? No :D Not that much.

Sry for my bad english :o ;)

• disneyfan

Shanna doesnt run oceanup. CartoonBoy does. She is friends with him though.

disneyfan said:

Shanna doesnt run oceanup. CartoonBoy does. She is friends with him though.

Shanna runs or use to run the twitter.

• disneyfan

CartoonBoy runs the site or the twitter account.

Question: Who are this girls? Nicole? Shanna? :D

TikTokOnTheClock said:

Question: Who are this girls? Nicole? Shanna? :D

Nicole = Demi hater, says she knows things about Demi.
    Shanna = Kisses Demi’s ass, Nicole’s sister

• HurricaneHaley

That chick stalks every single celebrity move.
    It’s the freakiest thing I have ever witnessed.
    Get out, and run for your life, while you can.
    I’m saying this with all seriousness.

• disneyfan

lol someone send her the pic of her with JB at the bowling alley. LOL. Thats not an event

• supercalifragilisticoespialidoso

dani’s sister is so pretty and they look so alike.

• TikTokOnTheClock

haha :D Thanks HurricaneHaley :)
    I thnk a other creepy thing is, she looks like a vampire, look at her make up ;D And she’s wearing a Vampire Diaries Shirt.

• HurricaneHaley

haha :D Thanks HurricaneHaley :)
    haha

• disneyfan

Shes asking for a pic where its not an event. Ummm what happened about the pic with Demi at Bobs Burgers…

• - Blair Waldorf -

Does that girl have anything else to do?

• supercalifragilisticoespialidoso

i feel like a bully :( xD

• Tweetiethebird

joe wasnt there last nite…

they look good, but that’s not frankie with kevin and seriously that girl is creepy.

• Madddddy

OHMYGODDDDDDD,
    That girl has like.. a picture with every famous person everr!
    seruiously?!! she is all over this website!
    Does she stalk them or something?
    No jokeeeeeeeeeeee, its creepy.

• ThanksHeavenForKevin

Omg, That girl :O AGAIN!?
    & I thought I was stalker HA! How wrong was I.

• Kailey

They are cute together.

• randomstar

that girl is everywhere dose she have a life or something dam

that girl is a stalker. please go do something with your life. stalking celebs won’t get you anywhere.

• ThanksHeavenForKevin

I was going to say “Dani looks different” haha but that’s Katie duh.