Selena Gomez KIDD KRADDICK 2/16

Selena talks about meeting Demi at Barney, what they were coloring and she remembers Dem i was wearing a jean jacket. Kidd said how a friendship that’s lasted that long doesn’t just go away even if you get into arguments and she said something like of course she’s been in my life for ten years. They brough up the topic of rumors and how people were saying her and Demi had a falling out but she didn’t confirm or deny it. She just said those things came with the job.

• Anonymous123

I have notice that miley has been there for everyone of those girls. Taylor for her break with joe, demi, even backstabber selena, miley was there for her when nick broke up with her.

Too bad none has been there for miley little traitors. I think demi was there for miley.

But selena is only friend with people who can bring her fame.

Last months was taylor now is nick what a change.
    oh please, i’ve never heard anything about what you just mentioned there ie. “miley has been there for everyone of those girls.”
    i doubt you know them personally to say what you just said. so stop assuming!
    and selena has talent and you can tell she’s a genuinely good person. i hate it when people say she’s only friends with the people who can bring her fame. i have no idea where you guys got that assumption

• TeamPancakes

Hmmmm. I want a Miley post =/

Your not the only one. Haha :p

• oxoemmaoxo

R.I.P Semi… :O
    now its Memi… :D

It should be the other way round.

• iloveyouux

Boohoo.

• - Blair Waldorf -

I want to see a new Semi-made video.

• TeamAnons

“those kinds of bffs, like 7, it doesn’t go away even if you go your seperate ways, right?”
    she said “yup, it will always, always be with me.”

Translation?

• TeamPancakes

R.I.P Semi… :O
    now its Memi… :D

It should be the other way round.

And why is that my friend? :O

• island.B

Omg we’re watch Mrs.Doubtfire in my english class and its on the part where they’re getting divorced. :(

• TeamAnons

SEMI!

she said “yup, it will always, always be with me.”

Translation?

IDK.

• oxoemmaoxo

R.I.P Semi… :O
    now its Memi… :D

It should be the other way round.

And why is that my friend? :O

Cause semi is better.

• Katie13

she said “yup, it will always, always be with me.”

Translation?
    _____

It will always be with her…….

SHE IS WAY NICERE than DEMi
    Demi is like a little child -.-

• TeamAnons

she said “yup, it will always, always be with me.”

Translation?

IDK.

Those words reminded me of The Notebook. LMAO

• ThanksHeavenForKevin

Everytime I try to open the JB post, my firefox get closed agh. BSBSBSBS

• TeamAnons

Katie13 said:

she said “yup, it will always, always be with me.”

Translation?
    _____

It will always be with her…….

Still, I dont get it and I dont get the wording of her answer either.

• Mercedes

OT: i’m watching a really old Hannah Montanna episode, miley looks so young. this show was really on for a long time. wow.

haha her height is billy ray’s waist length up there
    & now they are like shoulder to shoulder. smh they grow up so fast.

oh boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beside she taytay now she the one who betray demi. When demi was crying miley was the one there for her not selena she was consoling taylor what a traitor. Just because demi was not as famous and selena needed fame and exposure she sided with taylor. what a famewhore.

• Katie13

she said “yup, it will always, always be with me.”

Translation?
    _____

It will always be with her…….

Still, I dont get it and I dont get the wording of her answer either.
    She probably means, she has Taylor now and yeah her and Demi will always be friends they’ve known each other for like 10 years you cant just forget about that, so it will always be with her, even if they are fighting..

• ThanksHeavenForKevin

:o
    Rico goes wild haha.

But selena is only friend with people who can bring her fame.

Last months was taylor now is nick what a change.

• elmooo

hey guys :)

:0 really? She was there for selena when she broke up with Nick? Proof? I guess Miley is the one who would understand? lol.

• musiciseverything

Yo bitch. What’s up? =]

• - Blair Waldorf -

But selena is only friend with people who can bring her fame.

Last months was taylor now is nick what a change.

You hope you’re not stalking any of them. I’m sorry, but I doubt you know them personally to say that.

• dont jugde

But selena is only friend with people who can bring her fame.

Last months was taylor now is nick what a change.
    ===
    oh Please not this again i mean we do not know what is happening or happened

• elmooo

Yo bitch. What’s up? =]
    __________
    hey hoe ;) And nothing much, you? :)

• dont jugde

elmooo bb how you doing dear?

i love that she likes pauly d and jersey shore cuz i do 2 lol love selena

• TeamAnons

Katie13 said:

she said “yup, it will always, always be with me.”

Translation?
    _____

It will always be with her…….

Still, I dont get it and I dont get the wording of her answer either.

——————
    I think she was trying to say something else. But I dont know what it is.

• musiciseverything

I just devoured an entire thing of pizza. So now I feel sick. My fault. But other than that, I’m good. How are things with you?

But selena is only friend with people who can bring her fame.

Last months was taylor now is nick what a change.
    Mimi, GTFO seriously. You are not convincing anyone with your constant bullshit.

• fre

RIP Semi!
    Memi Rulez *-*

• xostephxo176

Apeshit_x said:
    Best interview lmao at her wanting to become a hooters girl at the age of 6,yay she watches the Jersey Shore,has a Jersey name and also fist pumped,she talked about Demi obviously and also Taylor Swift and that they met at a concert she didn’t say which(Jonas duhh).Someone gaving her a cookie jar they knew Nick couldn’t touch it haha she’s amazing I just became more of a stan and lol at her saying the kid was ghetto.
    ___
    you are right it was very eventful lol.

• xostephxo176

Apeshit_x said:
    ___
    you are right it was very eventful lol.

wow it really annoys me how people are only focusing on the demi part. she was so sweet & down to earth & funny. stop comparing selena & demi.

LMFAO “watch it be the jonas brothers.” “look at his tatoos” “i’m gonna snooki you” “i’m just digging myself into grave” hahah xD

r u kiddding me demi selfish.whos the one who is best freinds with a person with a disease. whos the one who was crying on stage just because her album was number 1. who hung out with hundreds of people in a coffeee shop the night her album was supposed to come out. whos the one who wrote her best friend a song to thank her for everything shes done. ya all of those were demi. im sorry but really what has selena really done for demi exept as soon as taylor came in the picture demi was out of the picture. also demi told all the people at her concert to go buy selenas album and post it on youtube when she dedicated to worlds to selena. just because demi is more edgy and doesent constantly try to make herself out to be this innocent thing all the time doesent mean she isnt as nice. i met her several times and she was the realest sweetest and most down to earth person ever. so back the fuck off.

This is the last time I say this and I hope someone replies cause I thought it was funny.

Memi completes the other half of the semi-circle lol. get it?

• xostephxo176

i think the reason she kept on bringing the jonas bros up was because she was expecting them to talk about nick.

• nia

She’s right though. You don’t forget about a decade long friendship in a matter of months. Regardless of what happened btw. them it’s nice that she can think and look back on it fondly. It’s obvious they still care about each other, even if Demi comes off as rude from time to time.
    ____

IA

• Anonymous123

Memi completes the other half of the semi-circle lol. get it?
    —————
    haha cute and clever!

• linduhh

——————————————-
    I know right? She talked about more stuff than just demi.
    C’mon people she did the fist pump haha

• Anonymous123

——————–
    …selena made a youtube video telling people to buy demi’s album, “don’t forget”
    remeber that? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRxRf_MsK4I
    i’m not saying selena’s better/a better person than demi cuz i’m huge fans of both and i think they’re BOTH great people
    but…who knows what happened between demi and selena. you don’t know that she left demi bc of taylor. i mean who knows what really happened except for them

She kept bring them up because she knew that was the one way to get ppl to talk about her and to give her even more exposure.

sel is so sweet….

selena doen´t need someone like demi in her life….

selena doen´t need someone like demi in her life….

selena doen´t need someone like demi in her life….

sel is so much better than the ugly demi

• linduhh

I like this interview, She seems so nice and cool. haha
    She mentions the jonas brothers and how she met taylor swift backstage at “a concert” lol
    I think we all know what concert that was hhaa

SHE IS WAY NICERE than DEMi
    Demi is like a little child -.-
    so true!

• xostephxo176

selena is so fricken cute! its like ridiculous. i love her boots! and she mentioned the jonas brothers… i honestly think she was thinking about nick the whole time… it just seems like it lol.

I agree. There just friends and that all so there really wasn’t any need to bring up Nick. We know what make him happy. Bowling.

i think demi misses selena especial with demi realizing that alot of her friends can’t be trusted i think she now misses selena and that was her reason for the whole ask taylor thing thats what i think anyway. i love that she didn’t start drama with the demi question are push it away

I DONT LIKE Sel and Demi together!!!

Both are GROWING UP in VERY different directions.

SEL is down to earth, sweet and cares about giving POSSITIVE messages to her fans.

DEMI is more selfish, the rebel that speaks and dont care about other people feelings.

I THINK ITS GOOD TO CARE ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE BUT ALSO ITS OK TO BE A LITTLE SELFISH.

I like BOTH but NOT TOGETHER.

__________________________

Yeah, I agree. I love Semi, I like them together.
    Don’t you think that, being so different, they complete eachother, help one another with different problems? It’s like that with me and my BFFs.

But I mean, it’s their life! They do whatever tey want :|

aw this interview made me happy. cuz its THE FIRST TIME in a LONG TIME that selena was asked about demi in an interview and she didnt try and talk around it, she was like, yes we’ve been in eachothers lives for 10 years (: yay. i think they are starting to talk again :D

• Jessie Love

” I don’t let this business change me.”
    Yeah she just leaves that to Nick Jonas….

• Apeshit_x

This was her best interview she said she wanted to become a hooters girl at the age of 6 um she watches the Jersey Shore,has a Jersey name and also fist pumped,she talked about Demi obviously and also Taylor Swift and that they met at a concert she didn’t say which.Someone gave her a cookie jar she said that she had a soft spot for musicians haha she’s amazing I just became more of a stan and lol at her saying the kid was ghetto.

Selen said this in a interview,Damm girl. I think they would make a cute couple though.
    __________________________________________
    “He’s the cutest, sweetest kid on the face of this planet. I feel like a cougar because I totally a crush on him.” – Sel Gomez about Jbiebz
    ___________________________________________

• Apeshit_x

But selena is only friend with people who can bring her fame.

Last months was taylor now is nick what a change.
    —————————————–

This might just be the dumbest comment I’ve ever read.

How is Selena a backstabber? Give me at least ONE proof.

Also, how has Miley been there for each of them? How do you know? Do you read about it in articles and identify them as 100% genuine proof? That’s ridiculous. Unless, you know them personally and have been there with them, then you don’t have legitimate reasons to say the things you claim.

So pathetic. You know what? I think you’re a backstabber! Yes you! WHOEVER you are.
    That’s Mimi for you, a complete dumbass waste of life.

I DONT LIKE Sel and Demi together!!!

Both are GROWING UP in VERY different directions.

I like BOTH but NOT TOGETHER.

• kiss it

But selena is only friend with people who can bring her fame.

Last months was taylor now is nick what a change.
    —————————————–

This might just be the dumbest comment I’ve ever read.

How is Selena a backstabber? Give me at least ONE proof.

LOL her jersey shore name is POOKIE lol at her freakinng about jason mraz. and “i have a soft spot for musicians” guess that nick played on that soft spot for a second chance

• purplekoolaid

………

you are crazy.

people grow up and change. who cares if selena and demi arent bffs anymore? i had the same best friend from age 8-16. then my friend started getting into stuff i didnt like. we arent close at all anymore, but we talk occasionally and i still have great memories of our time spent together. its hard at first, but its all apart of getting older.

i imagine the same thing is happening with sel and demi. people grow up and become different people, but that doesnt mean they “hate” eachother…they just no longer have anything in common. its not a crime.

• TeamAnons

(replying to this) – Feb 16, 2010 @ 11:04 am
    TeamAnons said:
    Katie13 said:

she said “yup, it will always, always be with me.”

Translation?

she means even if they aren’t friends the time that were will always be special 2 her and she’ll keep it in her heart

That’s sad and cheesy…but mostly sad… :'(

(replying to this) – Feb 16, 2010 @ 11:04 am
    TeamAnons said:
    Katie13 said:

she said “yup, it will always, always be with me.”

Translation?

• Alyssaluvsyou

Ha I love the end when they brought out that first poster and she was all disappointed. And they gave her the Jason Mraz one and she like squealed.
    And lol “I was fist pumping the other day and accidently knocked out Snooki. It’s like she’s eveywhere where ever there’s a fist there’s Snooki”

And I wonder if it was weird that they had the One In The Same music video on here?

Pauly D is my fav have a weird crush on him 2

i love you selly…. youre the most amazing girl ever…

gooo selly you rocks!!!

im not saying selena isnt a ood person. she does seem sweet but to me she seems like she is trying to hard to always look ice and shes kinda fake. im not saying she is she does seem nice but thats just my opinion. i just hate how demi gets all the blame. selena has said stuff about demi too and i think they are both hrt right now. i think they just grew apart and it happens to a lot of people. and demi gets most of the hate after they stopped being freinds and its really not fair. they bothhave said things and none should hate on neithere demi or selena cuz noone really knows what happened. i think they still care about each other but their just not real tight. its sad but they moved on and so should we and you shouldnt hate either of them just because their not friends.

Semi sounds stupid. I use Lovez or Demena. And she’s right, rumors come with the biz

But selena is only friend with people who can bring her fame.

Last months was taylor now is nick what a change.

____________

Nah i get her point. Not saying selena and the rest are traitors, I’m just saying it seem slike Miley’s the only who doesnt find the need to discard a friend when she gets a new one.

awesome interview!!

• Ally

Katie13 said:

she said “yup, it will always, always be with me.”

Translation?

—————–

I think she & Demi will always be best friends no matter what happens. Semi/Delena will be returned I bet. Hopefully. They still need each other. :)

• fabiw

aww DELENA the best Memi never could be like DELENA :)

• Iliketowearmysunglassesatnight

ha I love the end when she was dissapointed when they showed her that wierd poster. Then they gave her the real one she squealed. It was so cute. And lol “I was fist pumping the other day and accidently knocked out Snooki It’s like she’s eveywhere wherever there’s a fist there’s Snooki”
    And I wonder if it was weird having the One in the same music video on here?

• cheskasg

she’s been in my life for ten years

10 year @_@ wow

No need to be rude…

• ?ragrance

I miss Semi.

• Notion

Hmmmm. I want a Miley post =/

• musiciseverything

Well this is…awkward. She must have felt awkward too.

• callmelegs

Too lazy to watch the video :/ But Selena is right,those things do come with the job.

RIP SEMI MEMI FTW

• TeamPancakes

R.I.P Semi… :O
    now its Memi… :D

• c

She didn’t confirm or deny it because Selena’s actually mature and doesn’t try to start stuff. I used to like Demi more but I have a lot more respect for Selena. She’s classy.

im sorry i like selena but she said some stuff too about it. so dont make selena out to be like she didnt say anything about demi cuz she has. also she has her cousin fucking saying. stuuf. i like selena but fight ur own fucking battles. atleast demi can do that and demi doesent try to lie and try to make it seem like everythings ok. atleast demis honest about it.

PLIZZ THEY ARE THE BEST BEST FRIENDS IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!! :( :(
    I DON’T WANT THAT THEY BROKE UP THEIR FRIENDSHIP.
    SELL UR THE BEST!
    DEMI I LOVE u!

• m

This is the longest interview I have ever seen in my entire life. But I feel like I know Selena better now. It was worth it!

• elmooo

dontjudgenot bad, and you? :)

really nice interview, i think selena has a wonderful personality and seems really fun to be around :)

• dina

nick and selena are just good friends people! they are not dating! you people really need to watch your laugage!

• elmooo

_________
    Haha, I wish you better !
    I’m good thanks, but i gtg now, so bye! Love yaa

• musiciseverything

Already?? Damn. ok bye. Love you too.

• dont jugde

emlooo am good NO school for a week ye be jealous jk jk jk :D

• dont jugde