Joe Jonas CHASING BUTTERFLIES Set

joe-tour
weet
joe-jonas-chasing-butterflyes-3

Joe on the set of his new film ‘Chasing Butterflies’ in LA. Photos: WENN, Fame.

• K2Rocks

Oceanup needs to say where this comes from!!! it’s so confusing.. but if its really a movie then im excited !

isnt this like on the set of jonas season 2??

She looks stunning! Lucky Joe to be with her!

Blonde girl…looks like a movie star…

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Okay now I’m seeing Joe chasing a butterfly around. lol

According to other sites its supposed to be a comedy/drama movie by Disney and is released later this year. To me it doesn’t seem like the Jonas set becuase it’s usually filmed indoors. But I never heard of “Chasing Butterflies” and so it seems to other commenters/readers. I guess we’ll recieve more news later on. Can’t Wait!

• JB Lovee

Wait So This Is The Jonas Set? & That Look Like a Love Interest!? What About Chelsea As His Love Interest Seeing As That’s How They Left Them? They Were B & G Weren’t They????

Funny definition for ugly…she’s hot! Jealous?!

Ummmmmmm….he’s supposed to be pursuing acting roles on JONAS. This is him filming a movie withing JONAS. LOL

THESE PICTURES ARE POSTED ON OTHER SITES. IT IS NOT ANOTHER MOVIE! IT IS FROM “JONAS” THE SERIES! They were filming for their new television series again today. Oceanup if you can’t get it right then don’t post it at all!

the girl is Abby Pivaronas…model/actress from illinois..i used to play volleyball with her back in high school.

• Jeferyn

WTF??? chasing butterflies? oceanup are you serious?

• Jeferyn

actually who is that blond bitch? she’s ugly haha

careful…you are just jealous…she is hot!

That blonde is hot! It musy be for his new Jonas show….Lucky Joe!

“Ugly?” as in so hot that you are jealous! You only wish you were so ugly.

• None ya!

He’s actually kinda hot with glasses on.

• Joes_Kitten

look chasing butterflies is an actualy movie it’s about a girl running away from her own wedding and her mother marrying her fiancee instead then they chase her down and the bride (Nina) and the guy she hooks up with (I’m assuing it’s Joe’s character) are mistaken for escaped convicts and apparently they have a sex obsessed teen with them. So it IS a real movie and Joe IS in it. Considering it has only JUST started to be filmed maybe they have kept it a secret insace they have to replace him due to scheduling conflicts like with ‘Valentine’s Day’.

She is a real life barbie…check out http://www.IMBD.com Abby Pivaronas I think it’s her…

What the cheese doodle is Nihongo? lol

aka Japanese <3

: 3 I’m in my element!

Oh wow, good luck with that! :)

• superJOEman

I envy that girl!!! Does she really need to hold Joe in his huge arms??!! Grrrrr…

• MrsJoeJonas29

i thought he was filming JONAS? maybe both.. i hope so

• Kristen

Im sorry,but that girl is the real life barbie.

• JonasMusicFan

new film?

WAIT WHAT?!

• oxoemmaoxo

Yay he got a movie role.

• merissa99

oh…cool

• stori39

He has a new film coming out???
    I think OceanUp may have gotten things mixed up again. 0_o

• xostephxo176

wow… what?

• TEAM MILEY!

WHO IS THE BLOND???AND WHY HER ARM IS IN JOE ARM!! IM JEALOUS BUT SHE IS JOE’S DATE OR??WHAT!!

• dont jugde

OU you mean JONAS?

I hope that’s not his leading love interest in that picture. She doesn’t even look like a real person.

• _herecomestrouble.

he got a movie role…?

Uhhh grammar fail ocean up.
    Shouldn’t it be ‘chasing butterflies’?
    Unless you’re missing a word at the end or the chasing belongs to the butterfly?
    OH.

• mirame

it’s gonna be ammmzzzzzziiiiiiiiiinngg!!!
    i’m so happy cuz joe had a role in a movie…
    he loves actiing:):):):D

Uhhh grammar fail ocean up.
    Shouldn’t it be ‘chasing butterflies’?
    OH.

Right…so ugly that she is super hot!

• Melissa=)

hes in a movie? since when?

• Sonny

Loving the glasses, but it’s like he is becoming a new (nerdy) person, hahaha. :)

kvlt

• YouBelongWithMe

Chasing Butterflies sounds like a lame movie

WHO’S THAT BLONDE!?

• No Bitchassness

Wait, film? what??

• JonasGirl007

Blonde Girl… ew… no offense…

• ella.

blahh.

i would love to see joe in a sex scene. i would love to see myself in that same sex scene. tehehe

• Mayra.

he is cute! finally a Jonas boy I kinda like ;)

• dont jugde

wow never knew that :/ oh WELL DONE Joe :D

• Bleeh.TOOOLAZYTOLOGIN

When he got a movie role?
    Where i been living? lol

looks like Abby Pivaronas

• Charlotte-x-

Say what now?!

• JoeJonasGirl0676

YouBelongWithMe, that is not Chelsea he is with. And Mercedes, why did you laugh when he said watch it? Just curious. He was probably thrown back by the question. lol

wtf is ‘Chasing Butterfly’?

WHATTA? who the heck is that girl?
    OMG, she is ”weird”..
    shes really ugly!
    =x

Go to http://www.imdb.com and search Abby Pivaronas.. that is the girl in the pictures. I think she is beautiful.. you wish you were as hot as her!

• mammamia

hahahah same here <3 a girl can dream…

• Sam In Atlanta

_______________________________________

No, he was objecting to being called a hipster. One of the defining things about hipsters is their refusal to admit they’re hipsters.

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS CHICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????/

this movie will be lame. please joe, stick to music. please please please. for me?

• stateofemergency

dumb people he’s in a movie. ya’ll look dumb now

• JoeJonasGirl0676

YouBelongWithMe
    Feb 17, 2010 @ 01:55 pm
    YouBelongWithMe said:

JoeJonasGirl0676 said:

YouBelongWithMe, that is not Chelsea he is with.
    I know but it could be one of his girlfriends on Jonas. But who knows, that could be the set of his new movie but its weird because JONAS just started filming.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know but on his twitter someone asked where Nick and Kevin were and the Joe he is said I don’t know. lol I don’t think Joe follows his brothers around like he used to anymore. Not since he’s on his own.

• pleasebemine56

Joe really isn’t that bad of an actor. He just needs some work, thats all.

Melissa=) said:

I thought he was just kidding when he said he wanted to be an actor. Lmao. Did he finally mastered his acting lessons yet? Because he needs to first become a good actor before he starts acting. He sucks! Hard. Lol
    ====================
    if he was that bad then they wouldnt have given him a part in a movie.

JONAS=$$$ remember Glitter or Crossroads? Not acting talent, but $$$ machine, he has a huge fan base, they don’t give 2 shits, they just want to get paid easy

• Danger-ous

—————
    I don’t think so either. I think people think they travel in a wolfpack or something, but they’re all doing their own thing, especially Joe. I quite like that about him.

• JoeJonasGirl0676

(replying to this) – Feb 17, 2010 @ 01:59 pm
    Danger-ous said:

—————

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Jonas Wolf Pack. LOL Just kidding.

Now I get it about the pix then. They are from JONAS. You really need to fix that title up there, oceanUp.

• Bleeh.TOOOLAZYTOLOGIN

When he got a movie role?
    Where i been living? lol

oops i mean where i’ve been*

• ThanksHeavenForKevin

His new film?! WHAT?

• merissa99

blonde girl is ugly

• iFail2Much

Anyway, Joe likes Paramore. Bonus points!

But what he got a movie role? Since when?

dammm hes hot :)

• AAC

Oh man, I still can’t get over conspersey thoery.
    ________

Ahaha! Me too. He can’t even spell “theory” right.

• YouBelongWithMe

JoeJonasGirl0676 said:

YouBelongWithMe, that is not Chelsea he is with.

• JoeJonasGirl0676

I looked on Joe’s IMDb site and came up empty handed. In other words it was not listed.

I do wanna know when the freak Walter The Farting Dog comes out.

WHO IS SHE!?

love your icon

• AlwaystheTruth

WHAT?!?! he got a movie role?!?! OMG =)
    and who is this girl??

“Who is Paramore?” “Oh, we didn’t see them in concert or anything.” “Oh..yeah.”

• YouBelongWithMe

JoeJonasGirl0676 said:

I do wanna know when the freak Walter The Farting Dog comes out.
    Walter the farting dog is canceled.

• _herecomestrouble.

just jared jr say its for a film!! so excited! i believe them :)

• Brangelina

I hope this isnt a Disney Channel movie. No offense.

• YouBelongWithMe

JoeJonasGirl0676 said:

I do wanna know when the freak Walter The Farting Dog comes out.
    They aren’t doing the movie anymore, I think.

• Danger-ous

So many things, so little time.

1. It’s “they’re” Joe. You’re so hot, I almost forgive your incorrect spelling, but it still irks me.

2. I would assume they were prescription. All those hatin’ on your glasses need to remember you actually need them

3. “Chasing Butterflies”? Really. Again: You need to be hot enough to pull off this title. Here’s hoping you are.

4. You’re gorgeous. Or as you would say: Your gorgeous.

If he is filming a movie, we would have heard about him getting the role MONTHS ago

Feb 17, 2010 @ 01:55 pm
    _herecomestrouble. said:
    lol. so pigeoned toed. cute.

it’s adorable <3

• YouBelongWithMe

Brangelina said:

I hope this isnt a Disney Channel movie. No offense.
    Might be to start Joe’s acting career.

• iFail2Much

Ahaha! Me too. He can’t even spell “theory” right.

LMFAO I was like dying. Haha I still love him.

• Melissa=)

====================
    if he was that bad then they wouldnt have given him a part in a movie.

• xoxokatie8

Marketing now; ending 5 minutes. Then on to a journalism night class. Happy, happy. Joy, joy.

Did I say how much I hate Wednesdays?

I have this whole week off for school ;)

I still think it was for JONAS

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Feb 17, 2010 @ 05:21 pm

Can someone tell me who’s that blond girl and why she is holding his arm?

~~~~~~~~~~

Its just an actress from JONAS. A guest star or something. No biggie.

She is probably holding his arm because it is in the script…duh! He is lucky!

Can someone tell me who’s that blond girl and why she is holding his arm?

abby pivarones. shes an amazing model!

Abby Pivaronas

• JonasGirl007

Can anyone see my icon? :,(

• BumbleBee

——– after he says ah, this sucks.

or maybe im hearing things?

• jonasbrothersfan

i can see it. :)

I’m sorry, did I read correctly? Joe in a movie? The boy can’t act on a simple Disney show/movie, & he is moving to the big times. Joe, please stick to music before you hurt yourself more.

• Blue_Crush

I can see it

Yay! <3

who’s the blonde?

• anonimo

quien es la rubia que esta con joe

• w

I can’t get over how good Joe looks <3

• jonasbrothersfan

in english that means “who is this blonde with joe”.

• DemiandMileyPones

BumbleBee said:

——– after he says ah, this sucks.

or maybe im hearing things?

Nick: This sucks. Damn.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHA XD, a Jonas cursing, that’s a knee slapper!

• jonasbrothersfan

hahaha when is that video from? was that when they were vacationing in the bahamas?

• Lilly

He’s in a new movie? When did this happen? Anyone knows what it’s about?

• Gandalf

He’s in a new movie? When did this happen? Anyone knows what it’s about?

MTE.

-G

star struckkkkk

• jonasbrothersfan

OMG BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!! there’s something about the sunshine baby i’m seeing you in a whole new light!

• DemiandMileyPones

______

No. When they were making boats for something. I don’t remember.

• Blue_Crush

He’s in a new movie? When did this happen? Anyone knows what it’s about?

_______________________________________

We’ve been taking it as it’s part of a movie that his character is playing in JONAS because no one has heard any further information on it.

nothing makes sensee nothing makes sensee anymoree

:,(
    YO YO YO?

YO YO YO?

*hugs*

Hai!

• Danger-ous

I love how everyone is all “What? Where? When?” and up in arms over this new filming, trying to crack the code of what it is. Just goes to show plenty of people still care. :)

Abby Pivaronas…from Season 2 on JONAS.

YO YO YO?

*hugs*

Hai!

We haven’t talked in like..
    five years, ten months, five weeks, three days, two hours, two minutes and six seconds!

• Pixita

OU, Butterfly’s is spelled Butterflies, not Butterfly’s possesive geez

• JonasGirl007

We haven’t talked in like..

*wipes tears* you remembered :,)

oceanup failed again, heres the trailer and the movie was made in 2009

Feb 17, 2010 @ 02:49 pm
    Pixita said:
    OU, Butterfly’s is spelled Butterflies, not Butterfly’s possesive geez

i think the movie/episode/thingymabober is Chasing Butterfly, and it is in a possessive form

• xoxokatie8

*wipes tears* you remembered :,)

Ofcourse I did. tehehe
    You were mah first friend on this site ;D

Ofcourse I did. tehehe
    You were mah first friend on this site ;D

: D : D I’m honored! <3

Oh, did I tell you that I'm learning Nihongo?

Still confused cause sure enough the movie came out last year. They wouldnt’ make a movie with the exact same name so close together. And how can he film Jonas, which he just started yesterday and Nicole and Chelsea sent pictures of a lunch break, and film this at the exact same time. Also he isn’t that great an actor. If it’s true he has a part it would have to be small.

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Anonymous
    (replying to this) – Feb 17, 2010 @ 02:43 pm

BumbleBee said:

——– after he says ah, this sucks.

or maybe im hearing things?
    Nick: This sucks. Damn.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHA XD, a Jonas cursing, that’s a knee slapper!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sucks is not considered a bad word. Now if Nick said this is effed up usin the actual word f**k. then yeah

Feb 17, 2010 @ 02:16 pm
    Sam In Atlanta said:

I think whoever said this is for the movie his character was cast in on Jonas. That’s probably called Chasing Butterflies. He’s wearing his own clothes, and most importantly, he’s wearing his ring, which he wouldn’t do in a project outside Disney. Damn. I was excited.
    —————-
    HDU. That was me, Samantha!

• Sam In Atlanta

Buh-bye Ninja.

And we’re not all children here.

Feb 17, 2010 @ 02:28 pm
    ImNotAnnoying said:
    Has anyone seen a video with a Jonas Brother cursing.

yes, Joe said “crap” on the like week 4 countdown on their Youtube channel, it was adorable <3

• MZ

I lovelovelove his glasses so much :)

I love how he chose those glasses as his prescription glasses :)

Yes. During the August chat Joe mumbled wtf if that counts.

PerezHilton Nicole wishes Paris a happy bday! Awww! Just like old times! RT @nicolerichie @ParisHilton Happy Birthday Sill
    less than a minute ago from web

_____________

Next Demi and Selena? :)

• BumbleBee

Has anyone seen a video with a Jonas Brother cursing.
    i’ve only heard them say ‘damn’ and nick say ‘crap’

hahah.

• MZ

Has anyone seen a video with a Jonas Brother cursing.

I saw one of Joe saying bullshit.
    HAHA :)

• jonasbrothersfan

haha for real? i didn’t notice.

I really hope this is a movie maybe I could finally hear Joe curse. :I

_____

You know how hot that would be?

haahaaa I know right :D

• Blue_Crush

Blue_Crush said:
    So I’m avoiding studying for an important exam in one of my psych classes right now, is there any sensible/mature people I can talk to. Haha is that asking to much?

On OceanUp? Yeah… :/

______________

Yup, that’s what I figured. But I’ve noticed that there are some pretty sane people on here for the most part. haha

• rhiiiiiii

Oh.
    You’re all saying these pictures are from Jonas.
    But still, byeeeee Joe.

• rhiiiiiii

Twice, dammit.

• MZ

@jonasbrothersfan – Comment twins! :)

nick said ‘hell’ too….

and where’s Joe saying bullshit?
    I wanna sseeeeeeee >XD

• ImNotAnnoying

Has anyone seen a video with a Jonas Brother cursing.
    i’ve only heard them say ‘damn’ and nick say ‘crap’

hahah.
    -=
    where did they say damn?

• jonasbrothersfan

yay! :)

• ImNotAnnoying

Has anyone seen a video with a Jonas Brother cursing.

I saw one of Joe saying bullshit.
    HAHA :)
    I saw that one :D

• JonasGirl007

yeah, that won’t include me….

• ImNotAnnoying

Has anyone seen a video with a Jonas Brother cursing.

haha I loved that one

• TheNinja

I have to go. Adios children.

• MZ
  • Taylor Swift

Work with that cayenne pepper!

haha I loved that one

it took me like 3 years to figure that out hahaha ;)

• MZ
  • Giselle

I’m excited for it! it’s so curious! but i’m starting to hate that girl ¬¬ haha

• w

Is he gonna be in this movie?!
    Ahhh he looks adorable.

• Blue_Crush

—————–
    I consider myself mature and somewhat sensible. But I’m in the middle of marketing class and trying not to get busted for being here, so I may be in and out.

________________________________

Oh boy sounds like fun. Today was my easy day, but I have a huge exam Thursday that I should be studying for considering that Psych is my major and I need to do well in that class. I’m assuming you’re in college to? That’s cool. What is your major?

o.0 Ummm, anyone have links to them saying ‘damn’ & ‘hell’? Oh, it better not be Nick singing his damn song either, ‘take you straight to hell’ or some shit

CAPTCHA
    Note: This is testing whether you are a human, in order to fight spam bots.

What?

Poor WALL-E

what???? don’t u mean JONAS?

• blingbling

Hmmm.,

• Brangelina

I hope this isnt a Disney Channel movie. No offense.
    Might be to start Joe’s acting career.

Maybe.

Joe is so adorable, I just want to hug and squish him.

• Mexican

nice tittle for a movie (:

• abbey

ummmmm?!! since when did joe jonas get a movie role??
    i have a feeling this is JONAS? but idk. I think if he were part of a movie we would have heard of it a while ago?

he loooks cuuuute :)

there is no chasing butterfly on IMDB… that’s sooo fake!!

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Feb 17, 2010 @ 03:46 pm
    supercalifragil… said:

is joe dyslexic? i heard that.

~~~~~

Where did you hear that from?

…that movie came out last july?…how is he “filming” it now?

i don’t get why he said “watch it!”….? is hipster like a bad thing or something?

that makes sense…

gosh i seriously hope its a movie.
    i mean just jared posted it…. and they’re pretty legit.

maybe, maybe not :/

hot
    i love you

• nybellz

Hey! Soooo….. feeling your sneakers. Luv them. Joe should represent Nike, my opinion. He wears them enough. Now him wearing the new Jordan’s would so make my day. LIVE LAUGH LOVE.

• BumbleBee

uhm, please, you havent seen him act, you’ve seen him act in disney, where he plays what disney wants him to play. and he actually does pretty damn good. he has a huge potential, and we wont see how he really acts until he acts outside of disney.

VOid Void Void!

• Risa

Joe is on the JONAS set NOT Chasing Butterflies or w/e that is :/

• AnonymousLovesJoe

I really like his green shoelaces.

__

Hipster has become the most used word in my school lately and i don’t quite understand it either.

I think a “Hipster” is someone who tries to be different from everyone else. Someone who dresses differently and thinks they’re better than other people.

—————

thanks! ugh, great. my history teacher last semester called me a hipster. my teacher this semester called me a valley girl. i gotta work on my impressions…

i’m going to urban dictionary it.

Dude I watched the whole fricken’ video and he says nothing! Lmao :D

• Joseph-lover

I’m in love with those pics!
    and I really hope this is for a movie! I would love to see Joe on the big screen

• Danger-ous

Can everyone get off Joe’s shit for a second about his acting? Until he is in something like a non-Disney movie or show no one knows balls about his ability.

• ImNotAnnoying

I just want to see Joe on big screen so I can see something not Disney affiliated.

• Joyfill

Huh….Interesting. At least hes keeping busy. thats what i like to see. Love joe

Joe… hotness <3

do i irk people by not including a verb in my previous statement? No? Good.

• supercalifragilisticoespialidoso

is joe dyslexic? i heard that.

__

• purplekoolaid

LMAO AT THE HIPSTER GLASSES COMMENT! Joe is totally a hipster. its hilarious.

i actually think joe is a good actor. so is kevin…nick on the other hand. lets just say nick should stick to music lol.

I am pretty sure they are using that film title as a cover for Jonas filming… If people saw Jonas written on the set, they would flip… That is a way to keep it a bit undercover, I think…

• MRS JOE JONAS

Who’s the chick???

But on the bright side: if he is doing a movie then I couldn’t be more happy for him <3 I bet he’ll be great I’ll support him with everything he does.

i think it IS for the JONAS tv show. the script he was reading in the SOM site looks like the scripts they use for TV shows. if it were a movie script it would be much thicker.

• jjean

He’s so pretty.:)

• dasp

HELL NO. JACK SPARROW OWNS.

ALTHOUGH CHRIS FARLEY IS PRETTY COOL…

• dont jugde

put your hands in the air wave it like you just don’t care now say hhheeey hhhoo

• CoinBears

Joe says his glasses are prescription. He probably wears contacts on the tv show but I just realized it’s going to be really different from last season w/his new hair and all.

• jerseygirl

There were already stills from the first day of shooting on JONAS and Joe is wearing his glasses.

can anyone answer, WHO THAT GIRL IS!?

a model named abby pivaronas.

I remember in one of Selena’s chat they ask who her fav team is and she was like the Spurs and her 2 boy cousins with her looked at Selena funny like they can’t believe she’s a fan of the Spurs. So I believe she’s the only one in her family except for her biological dad who is into the Spurs.

Selena’s the black Sheep!

• DemiandMileyPones

Joe said ‘What the fuck’?

I think…

• DemiandMileyPones

Why do I keep commenting twice…

Chasing Butterflies is probably the title of the movie Joe’s JONAS character has been cast in during the second season.

Thank you for having some SENSE, unlike 99% of the people here. And yeah, that makes sense.

Explain please? How do you know this?

Feb 17, 2010 @ 02:16 pm

Melissa=) said:

Did he seriously tweet that Pirates vs. Ninjas’ was a “tuff” vote?
    Puh-leez.
    ============
    haha. everyone knows that ninjas pone pirates. :P
    Well, I guess not everyone.

…..Stupid boy.
    —————-
    SMH.

Melissa=) said:

Did he seriously tweet that Pirates vs. Ninjas’ was a “tuff” vote?
    Puh-leez.
    ============
    haha. everyone knows that ninjas pone pirates. :P
    Well, I guess not everyone.

…..Stupid boy.

haha I loved that one

it took me like 3 years to figure that out hahaha ;)

ha wow

• love_love_love

photoshopped. did u not see the pics of selena the other day. her chest is wayyy smaller then that. sry

Feb 17, 2010 @ 02:05 pm

OH HAI. :D
    Greetings.
    And salutations.
    Pleasure.

• ImNotAnnoying

When da fuck was Joe in dis movie anyways?

When? He hasn’t been yet. That’s why it says the pictures are from today…?

NO I mean like when was he casted

He never said it I don’t think. But when he was golfing in the pictures he had a San Antonio’s Spurs hat on.

• Charlotte-x-

Sounds like The Butterfly Effect. Which was a kickass movie.

And everybody thought selena was a “Good Girl.” well this Icon doesn’t say so idk if its photoshopped but it looks as real as it gets http://twitter.com/SelenaFlinstone

• iFail2Much

The title “Chasing Butterflies” reminds me of Ashton Kutcher’s “The Butterfly Effect”

That was the first thing that came to my mind. ;)

The Butterfly Effect was downright a creepy movie, but it was also amazing.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

I hope he has the lead role..

• Timber518

When da fuck was Joe in dis movie anyways?

When? He hasn’t been yet. That’s why it says the pictures are from today…?

NO I mean like when was he casted

Oh, I don’t know…

THAT STUPID BITCH PIMPLE UGLY ASS WHITE BLOND HOOKER BETTER GET THE HELL AWAY FROM JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ILL DISTROY HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Brangelina

Sounds like The Butterfly Effect. Which was a kickass movie.

Yes it does.

It’a JONAS. I think the girl is marissa machado, Joe follows her on Twitter & she tweeted about papz following her. Nicole Anderson was on set filming today as well with Bog Rob.

@JBCamiiJB nobody! 23 minutes ago from TinyTwitter in reply to JBCamiiJB

http://twitpic.com/13t64e – Blowin us up! about 2 hours ago from TwitPic

RT @nickjonas So excited second season of JONAS filming starts right now! about 20 hours ago from TinyTwitter

@MNMachado your so famous! about 1 hours ago from Tweetie in reply to MNMachado

http://twitpic.com/13sjf5 – Hood. about 4 hours ago from TwitPic

• TheNinja

Did he seriously tweet that Pirates vs. Ninjas’ was a “tuff” vote?
    Puh-leez.

• jonasbrothersfan

that’s obviously photoshopped, so stop trying to start up shit.

• _herecomestrouble.

selena boobs are NOT that big.
    it’s photoshopped.

• YouBelongWithMe

PMS

• Brangelina

The remakes of the Butterfly effect suck. The original one is so much better.

WTH that is not photoshopped. wow selena…. idk what to even say. all of those disney kids *shakes head*

• AlwaystheTruth

ImNotAnnoying said:

how do you know?

• Timber518

You honestly can’t tell whether that’s photoshopped or not? Wow.

First clue, Selena doesn’t have boobs. Just saying.

And she’s not that much of a bobble head. That picture’s just creepy.

• jonasbrothersfan

we know you’re the same person.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

That doesn’t even look like her..

chill out. its for the movie. shes a drop dead GORGEOUS actress/model and her name is abby pivarones. She is not “with” any Jonas Brother. It is all for the movie…

• Melissa=)

Did he seriously tweet that Pirates vs. Ninjas’ was a “tuff” vote?
    Puh-leez.
    ============
    haha. everyone knows that ninjas pone pirates. :P

That kid from the Steve Harvey show was in the butterfly effect but I forgot his name and now it’s driving me bonkers.

• Apeshit_x

_________________________
    STFD,LEARN HOW TO SPELL AND IT’S NOT LIKE YOU HAVE A CHANCE WITH JOE ANYWAYS.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

that’s a look a like from youtube..

• JonasGirl007

Joe looks bite-able… Nom Nom.

• ImNotAnnoying

When da fuck was Joe in dis movie anyways?

When? He hasn’t been yet. That’s why it says the pictures are from today…?

NO I mean like when was he casted

Oh, I don’t know…
    its okay

Feb 17, 2010 @ 02:10 pm

Feb 17, 2010 @ 02:05 pm

OH HAI. :D
    Greetings.
    And salutations.
    Pleasure.
    Is all mine.

• BumbleBee

OceanUp that was on MONDAY.
    and someone please tell me that girl is from the movie..

• CoinBears

Didn’t even know Joe got a script! Congrats for him though.

• DemiandMileyPones

GASP. A MOVIE?!?!

TEENIE MOMENT!

how do you know?
    How do you know? that when you are asking me How do you know? I might know and you should be asking yourself How do you know? :)

• jerseygirl

Go to bed, crazy person.

since when did he get a movie role? and i wonder who is the blonde in the pictures with him

• jonasbrothersfan

i wish he’d just stick to the music. :/

What kind of wack movie is Chasing Butterfly’s? It better not be those stupid cheesy romatic comedy’s, but something serious.

• Julianna

Hot. ;D

• w

you stole my new icon!!! ok you were faster!hahahaha
    No worries, there’s plenty to choose from :)

• LovatoJonass

Ah I really thought he was wearing those glasses for nothing.

• JonasGirl007

Joe really isn’t that bad of an actor. He just needs some work, thats all.

all people have to start somewhere ; )

where did they say damn?
    in that target special edition of nick not drinking coke, there is a part and he’s like ‘damn’ he kinda whispers it. then when joe is talking about his motorcylce on the moviephone video. he says it.
    okay ima search it up on youtube

It’s JONAS. Check their Twitters, & the girl is Marissa Machado

Yay:D

Selena’s Mom is a Maverick’s fan, her Step-dad is a Detroit Pistons fan, and yes, she’s the only one who likes the Spurs lol.

• CoinBears

Wait, so this is for Jonas? Excitement drop.

• Sam In Atlanta

That’s not Melissa Manchado. She’s their makeup artist, and I think she has dark hair.

(replying to this) – Feb 17, 2010 @ 02:18 pm
    jerseygirl said:

Feb 17, 2010 @ 02:16 pm

Melissa=) said:

Did he seriously tweet that Pirates vs. Ninjas’ was a “tuff” vote?
    Puh-leez.
    ============
    haha. everyone knows that ninjas pone pirates. :P
    Well, I guess not everyone.

…..Stupid boy.
    —————-
    SMH.
    *sigh*
    English please?

Paper Heart is cute ^.^

• Melissa=)

(replying to this) – Feb 17, 2010 @ 02:18 pm
    jerseygirl said:

Feb 17, 2010 @ 02:16 pm

Melissa=) said:

Did he seriously tweet that Pirates vs. Ninjas’ was a “tuff” vote?
    Puh-leez.
    ============
    haha. everyone knows that ninjas pone pirates. :P
    Well, I guess not everyone.

…..Stupid boy.
    —————-
    SMH.
    *sigh*
    English please?
    =============
    shaking my head…i think.

• rhiiiiiii

He’s doing a MOVIE? Like, what the fuck is this shit?
    And they’re letting him wear his hipster glasses. -_-
    Bye Joe.

• Aryanna

CoinBears said:

Wait, so this is for Jonas? Excitement drop.
    Lol. :D

• xoxokatie8

He’s doing a MOVIE? Like, what the fuck is this shit?
    And they’re letting him wear his hipster glasses. -_-
    Bye Joe.

I love his glasses:D

• AlwaystheTruth

ImNotAnnoying said:

how do you know?
    —————–
    what?!?! LOL

rhiiiiiii said:

He’s doing a MOVIE? Like, what the fuck is this shit?
    And they’re letting him wear his hipster glasses. -_-
    Bye Joe.

It’s JONAS, Nicole & Big Rob are there too

Feb 17, 2010 @ 02:20 pm

(replying to this) – Feb 17, 2010 @ 02:18 pm
    jerseygirl said:

Feb 17, 2010 @ 02:16 pm

Melissa=) said:

Did he seriously tweet that Pirates vs. Ninjas’ was a “tuff” vote?
    Puh-leez.
    ============
    haha. everyone knows that ninjas pone pirates. :P
    Well, I guess not everyone.

…..Stupid boy.
    —————-
    SMH.
    *sigh*
    English please?
    —————–
    Dood – we’ve been over this before. It’s “shaking my head”.

Keep up. :p

“I love his glasses:D”

Hey babe ;)
    and THIS.

Melissa=) said:

(replying to this) – Feb 17, 2010 @ 02:18 pm
    jerseygirl said:

Feb 17, 2010 @ 02:16 pm

Melissa=) said:

Did he seriously tweet that Pirates vs. Ninjas’ was a “tuff” vote?
    Puh-leez.
    ============
    haha. everyone knows that ninjas pone pirates. :P
    Well, I guess not everyone.

…..Stupid boy.
    —————-
    SMH.
    *sigh*
    English please?
    =============
    shaking my head…i think.
    Right. I knew that.

FTWSTJBAGTSSH

—-ATMMS

OH GINGEEBRAUD HOUSEEEEEEEEEEE WEEEEEEEEWEWEE

TOGETHER weeeeeee

• KillyGirl6

well if its for a movie well…mm. let do it “chasing Butterfly’s sound like Butterfly effect is rare
    who is the girl?? i’m soo jeealoous !

• BumbleBee

alright, she’s from the movie
    thanks, i need to hear that. hahaha:P

and you guys that isnt marissa. one she is a brunette, and looks nothing like that girl

how do you know?
    —————–
    what?!?! LOL
    —————-
    lamp :D

• xoxokatie8

watch it! And yes, there prescription

;D

• Melissa=)

He’s doing a MOVIE? Like, what the fuck is this shit?
    And they’re letting him wear his hipster glasses. -_-
    Bye Joe.

I love his glasses:D
    =========
    me too. <3

• TheNinja

Dood – we’ve been over this before. It’s “shaking my head”.

Keep up. :p
    Whoops. Sorry “Dood.”

• Blue_Crush

_________________________________

I agree. I was excited thinking that Joe was finally breaking out of the Disney mold and we would be able to see him play a real part in a real movie. Plus I think we would have heard at least something about that all ready.

thanks, i need to hear that. hahaha:P

^This.

And Np ;)

thanks, i need to hear that. hahaha:P

THIS

• TheNinja

Okay, no more abbreviations. Please?

• Melissa=)

Dood – we’ve been over this before. It’s “shaking my head”.

Keep up. :p
    Whoops. Sorry “Dood.”
    ==========
    haha – “dood”

Feb 17, 2010 @ 02:24 pm
    TheNinja said:

Dood – we’ve been over this before. It’s “shaking my head”.

Keep up. :p
    Whoops. Sorry “Dood.”
    It’s “dood-ette”, thank you very much.

Feb 17, 2010 @ 02:26 pm
    TheNinja said:

Okay, no more abbreviations. Please?
    Hahahaha. Well since you said “please”…..ok.

LOL

LMAO

ROFL

FML

OSU

GTFO

…..HDYLMN?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don’t think anyone knows who she is, or by now someone would have said something.

• AAC

Ahaha! Me too. He can’t even spell “theory” right.

LMFAO I was like dying. Haha I still love him.
    ______

Me too. He’s too adorable.

• DinoGirl

Chasing Butterflies?
    Or is it actually Chasing Butterfly’s?

• jerseygirl

I don’t think this is for a movie. He has his own clothes on – which JB often does wear for JONAS.

He’s so damn adorable though.

• Mercedes

===
    i laughed because it was like he was saying ‘don’t hate on the glasses’…yeah i got that from two words..i’m weird today i guess. ~.~

• YouBelongWithMe

jonasbrothersfan said:

i wish he’d just stick to the music. :/
    Agreed

If he landed a role in a movie, we would have known about it months ago, it a JONAS for crying out loud, nothing they do is a secret.

• iFail2Much

Ugh ik. People misspelling They’re, their and there/Your and You’re are my biggest pet peeves.

• Mayra.

joe’s such a cutie <3
    i just wanna hug him

• HOLAA

joe’s such a cutie <3
    i just wanna hug him

• Brangelina

He’s so damn adorable though.

Yes he is.

• Melissa=)

===
    ===============
    i thought the same thing. :)

• HOLAA

joe’s such a cutie <3
    i just wanna hug him

• HOLAA

joe’s such a cutie <3
    i just wanna hug him

• JonasGirl007

“Watch it!” I’m loling ; )
    He’s the cutest, sweetest, most amazing guy ever <3

Joe got some new sneakers :)
    yay for him and I like them :D

WHY IS SHE TAKING HIM BY THE ARM?

Hello.

OH HAI. :D

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Anonymous
    Feb 17, 2010 @ 05:07 pm

oh god……
    why the acting he doesnt even look NORMAL let alone act NORMAL ughh! im digusted

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMFG on JONAS its exaggerated versions of themselves. Leave the boy alone if you don’t like his acting. Geez.

oh god……

• CoinBears

He is? Oh, ok. He really is going to be different then. New hair, new glasses, clothes.

• Sam In Atlanta

It was? Shows you how much I was paying attention. Brainfried from class. LOL!

I’m devastated, Sam.

And I’m totally in class right now, bored to tears. LOL

• Sam In Atlanta

Oh, I thought you said you had another class, Jersey. Is this it for the day? What class is it? I had Advanced Media Writing today, which was ironic when Joe’s tweets started coming in.

• jerseygirl

Did I say how much I hate Wednesdays?

• Raviinante

omg you guys. he’s NOT in a movie. This is the JONAS set!! Joe, nick, nicole and chelsea all tweeted about started filming JONAS yesterday so do you really think after the FIRST DAY of filming Joe would stop and start filming some other random film?! i think not. Just Jared Jr. also just posted about these pics saying they’re from the JONAS set. http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/2010/02/17/joe-jonas-green-laces-lad/

• xafranbix

I’m hoping for aHOT MAKEUP SCENE
    Since its not Disney
    Sorry Joehoes but we gotta prove his making out skills

• xafranbix

i meant MAKE OUT SCENE

• MZ

He’s in a film?!
    YEYEYEYEYEYEY :D

It’s most likely his love interest in whatever he’s doing. Movie/T.V. show, who knows?

i repeat, why is she holding him by the arm? you don’t do that with your TV love interest

• Melissa=)

Oh man, I still can’t get over conspersey thoery

What is that?
    ========
    thats joe misspelling nicks song “conspiracy theory”

• iFail2Much

What is that?

His tweet.

• Timber518

Lol! I think everybody has made it known that they think this is for JONAS. Stop pointing it out people.

• Brangelina

Darn it I missed Joes twitter spree. I had jokes ready. lol

• JonasGirl007

WHY IS SHE TAKING HIM BY THE ARM?

he’s filming : /

i hope so :S i dont see any cameras

• ImNotAnnoying

This ho! better back up offa’ my man!

• taty_njk

mi amoor t partis solo te amoooooooo co toda mi alma

• HOLAA

Joe’s such a cutie <3
    i just wanna hug him

• taty_njk

mi amoor t partis solo te amoooooooo co toda mi alma

• jerseygirl

LOL at everyone freaking out over who the girl is.

Has anyone ever got the math question wrong lol cuz I just did.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

LOL AT THE TWEET. HAHAHAHA.

I got the math question wrong once or twice. I’m glad to know I’m not the first person who has.

• TheNinja

Yes, they are in love. Sorry.

Who is the bitch?

• Melissa=)

if this was the set of JONAS wouldnt you think you would see some of the main characters? like nick kevin chelsea or nicole?

OH HAI. :D
    Greetings.

• Mercedes

===============
    i thought the same thing. :)

of my translation of the tweet or that i’m weird? O.o

lol

Gurrrrrrl, if this is for Jonas he better still be with Stella or I will be one unhappy camper.

• MZ

LOL at this picture.

He looks like Tommy from Rugrats.

Since when is Nick a fan of the Spurs?
    I understand being a fan of your hometown team
    now that the Jonas brothers resides in LA LA they are fans of the LA Dodgers and the Lakers…..but the Spurs is a San Anonio basketball team and Nick and his family lives in Dallas ..Wtf Nick?

• Melissa=)

=====================
    …?

• m

when did he get this movie?
    This is really random

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Who’s the girl?

• Melissa=)

LOL at this picture.

He looks like Tommy from Rugrats.
    ===============
    haha. so true.

Because Selena is a San Antonio Spurs fan. Duh.

• MZ

Chasing Butterflies sounds like the title of Taylor Swifts next single.

• jerseygirl

Hell no. JB are still die-hard Yankees fans.

It’a JONAS. I think the girl is marissa machado, Joe follows her on Twitter & she tweeted about papz following her. Nicole Anderson was on set filming today as well.

@JBCamiiJB nobody! 23 minutes ago from TinyTwitter in reply to JBCamiiJB

http://twitpic.com/13t64e – Blowin us up! about 2 hours ago from TwitPic

@MNMachado your so famous! about 1 hours ago from Tweetie in reply to MNMachado

http://twitpic.com/13sjf5 – Hood. about 4 hours ago from TwitPic

• Timber518

If it is a movie, why is it that big of a surprise? He said he was looking at scripts. Calm down people.

• ImNotAnnoying

When da fuck was Joe in dis movie anyways?

i hope so :S i dont see any cameras

there are a ton of people out there, so I think it could be hidden from our sight

• Brangelina

Chasing Butterflies sounds like the title of Taylor Swifts next single.

lol

• epicfailonceagain

same.

Feb 17, 2010 @ 02:05 pm

OH HAI. :D
    Greetings.
    And salutations.

• iFail2Much

Chasing Butterflies sounds like the title of Taylor Swifts next single.

lmao i know

omg what is it about! omj omj omj! excited!

• Timber518

When da fuck was Joe in dis movie anyways?

When? He hasn’t been yet. That’s why it says the pictures are from today…?

Melissa=) said:

Nicole & Chelsea have been filming for a while now, check their twitters.

Since when is Nick a fan of the Spurs?
    I understand being a fan of your hometown team

Dallas: Mavericks

San Antonio: Spurs

• xafranbix

Wait JJJr. says its for the filming of Jonas

It had said originally it was JONAS, but then they changed it to Chasing Butterflies. Then they changed it back to Jonas. But tons of other websites are saying it’s a movie. Whatever, we’ll find out soon enough.

Why must you be so handsome joe? Please, Im trying to not like you so much. :)

No so…E News! called her a tall sriking blonde…a cutey! mmm…not too blah…

• oxoemmaoxo

That girl is blahhh. No offense.

i feel bad for that girl, whoever she is. she’s going to get death threats soon.

• Blue_Crush

Feb 17, 2010 @ 02:27 pm
    Blue_Crush said:

—————–

lucky girl :O
    i love joe <3

• jlu

can’t wait :) <3

• So you think you can drink

Enough Vitamin C to get me through yesterday.

• pleasebemine56

Whats Chasing Butterflies? O_O

I really hope this is a movie maybe I could finally hear Joe curse. :I

: D : D I’m honored! <3

Oh, did I tell you that I’m learning Nihongo?

What the cheese doodle is Nihongo? lol

Blue_Crush said:

On OceanUp? Yeah… :/

What the cheese doodle is Nihongo? lol

aka Japanese <3

: 3 I’m in my element!

• 2013volleyball

I wonder what the movie is going to be about!!!!!!!!

this is probably for JONAS and the episode is called Chasing Butterflies paha. not gonna lie but its a frickin’ crap name for an episode though.

• Mercedes

I LOL when i saw the “Watch it!”

• ImNotAnnoying

Has anyone seen a video with a Jonas Brother cursing.

• jonasbrothersfan

i’ve seen a video of joe saying bullshit.

• Mercedes

since when did joe get a movie role??

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Lolz. Apparently the girl who tweeted Joe about his glasses deleted her twitter..

• YouBelongWithMe

You mean Jonas set?

It’s “dood-ette”, thank you very much
    A “dood-ette” is a pimple on a monkeys’ bottom.

Keep up. :p

Feb 17, 2010 @ 02:28 pm

It’s “dood-ette”, thank you very much
    A “dood-ette” is a pimple on a monkeys’ bottom.

Keep up. :p
    —————–
    I don’t even want to know why you know that.

• AlwaystheTruth

so Joe is not in a movie? =//

Omj, Joe is Adorable<3

omg what is it about! omj omj omj! excited!

• mhmm .

:) I knew Joe wouldn’t wear his glasses for nothing. He looks amazing in them anyway ;D & CANNOT WAIT for the movie O: !

• cort

whoa. im really cunfused. but joe looks cute of course :)

• Danger-ous

I think it’s a movie set. There are pics of him coming out of his trailer.

I knew it, and it’s adorable <3

• ImNotAnnoying

Its a movie people calm down..the girl said that papz are following her because she is the new love-interest of Joe. duh.

• BumbleBee

that makes sense…

gosh i seriously hope its a movie.
    i mean just jared posted it…. and they’re pretty legit.

• AAC

Wtf? When did Joe get a movie role?! I’m hoping this is true.

• ftooneta234

I don’t get the glasses thing???!

• DemiandMileyPones

I really hope this is a movie maybe I could finally hear Joe curse. :I

_____

You know how hot that would be?

ROFLMBO

“Watch it ! And yes, there prescription”
    Joe Jonas just poned you(;

• JonasGirl007

Oh wow, good luck with that! :)

domo arigato gozaimasu!

• NickJLover8

joe got a movie role? yayayayay!!!
    so he is filming second season of JONAS, Chasing Butterflys, and working on the next album all at the same time? dang…

I think she is new to the Jonas show..yesterday was the first day of filming…She looks beautiful…you can tell by her clothes that she is on set…yeah new people!

• KillyGirl6

its for a movie ?? when?? i dont remember seeing him in an audition or is for JONAS ??

THIS

it is.

When did Nick say he liked the Spurs cuz that’s the first I heard of it

• Brangelina

He looks so adorable ^.^

I want to hug him, and kiss him <3

He passed the audition?!?

• iFail2Much

Oh man, I still can’t get over conspersey thoery.

• louise

didnt Chasing Butterflies come out in 2009?

gowing to watch it on the frist day that it cames out not much jonas fans in wales see x

• Brangelina

He got a movie role? Good for him.

that’s JONAS set you dumbasses…if he was doing a movie, we would have heard about it months ago

he’s definitely filming jonas.

He’s in a new movie?! Since when?!

disney.fu ;)

Lol! I thought joe was literally chasing butterflies, I was like “of coarse…its joe.”

then I come back again and read oohh he’s making a movie….wait he’s making a movie?!
    since when?! :o

Hopefully is not a rumor just like the valentines day movie

um chasing butterflies came out in 09 r u sure u didnt mean JONAS

• AlwaystheTruth

w said:

Is he gonna be in this movie?!
    Ahhh he looks adorable
    you stole my new icon!!! ok you were faster!hahahaha

• JonasGirl007

OceanUp that was on MONDAY.
    and someone please tell me that girl is from the movie..

alright, she’s from the movie

• Apeshit_x

Timber518 said:

That’s NOT her it’s her look-a-like we figured that out months ago.GET WITH THE PROGRAM!
    ___________________________________