Taylor Swift FEARLESS MUSIC VIDEO

MAKING OF under!

SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

• iFail2Much

I love the song.
    And she has been kinda growing on me lately.

• Kourtney

I’M IN THIS VIDEO, I’M IN THIS VIDEO, I’M IN THIS VIDEO, I’M IN THIS VIDEO, I’M IN THIS VIDEO!!!!!!!!!
    DYINGDYINGDYINGDYING

• iFail2Much

Oh btw congrats Kourtney! :D

• Mayra.

well I like Taylor :D and since there no new Miley post I´m gonna be here, wow! what is happenig to me, in the last couple of weeks I went to a Jonas post, then a Selena´s now this is my first time in a Taylor post :D I think… I think I kinda like them now, ofcouse no one like Miley.

• Mayra.

Kourtney
    Feb 17, 2010 @ 01:36 pm
    Kourtney said:

DYINGDYINGDYINGDYING

What?!

• iFail2Much

Mayra, I didn’t recognize you with your new icon.

• Mayra.

eb 17, 2010 @ 01:36 pm
    iFail2Much said:

I love the song.
    And she has been kinda growing on me lately

Me too! even her music :D

THE VIDEO SUCK!

• CoinBears

DYINGDYINGDYINGDYING

Do not die! You gotta freak out for a couple more hours!

is this an official music vid ??

• Katie13

I love this song

• dianaa

OMG you are soooooooo luckyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

• Katie13

I love this song

• Katie13

I love this song, the videos okay

• Kourtney

CoinBears said:
    Do not die! You gotta freak out for a couple more hours!
    ******
    I’m trying not to die. But it was just the single most awesome thing ever to see my silly poster I worked on in the video.

Kourtney Where are you?

• Mayra.

iFail2Much
    Feb 17, 2010 @ 01:39 pm
    iFail2Much said:

Mayra, I didn’t recognize you with your new icon.

yeah I finally changed it! This wasn´t my first choice but for some reason I couldn´t put the other one!

• Kourtney

Kourtney Where are you?
    ******
    you don’t see my face, but it mine and my friends hands holding up our signs at 3:31

• Mercedes

Congrats Kourtney, I know you are on cloud 9 right now. :)

• Savetheanimalss

I like it, but she shouldve made a nicer video that went WITH the song…this is just like an artists does when they don’t have anything to think of…this sucks! Though I like Taylor, this video is bad.

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

• Mayra.

Kourtney
    Feb 17, 2010 @ 01:45 pm
    Kourtney said:

Kourtney Where are you?
    ******

Wow! I can´t imagine what you feel right now o.o

• Savetheanimalss

Woww!!! That was your sign!!?? That’s so awesome! Maybe then the video DOES rock:)

• Syds.

I actually don’t think this is the actual video. I may be wrong??

• HOLAA

i wish she made a legit music video!
    oh well..
    this is my favorite song on the ablum!!

I have to say, that Taylors show was one of the best i’ve ever been to, it was incredible <3

• KillyGirl6

i dont like much the song but…
    its a very lovelly the video :)

• KillyGirl6

haha its very cutte the girl with the sign that says: “i wanna be like Taylor” i think it was well

• Ciara

FIRST!!!!!!!

• merissa99

i love her!

boring

• asdn

I THINK THAT HEART SYMBOL IS ABSOLUTELY TERRIFYING AND WHEN THEY ALL DO IT IT LOOKS LIKE A CULT

The last two Taylor videos have sucked :/

• Mexican

aw! I loove her so much! Not her best video but heey she still rocks :)

• TaylorSwiftRoxx13

Looove the video! I really tried to get tickets to see her for her new tour, but couldnt :( its cool to see some of her tour. Great video taylor! :)

• Ron has red hair.

————————
    HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Run for your liiiiives

• Mexican

BTW, i like the Behind the Scenes of Fifteen!

• Ron has red hair.

I love the video, surprisingly.
    Fearless was a great song choice to do this kind of video.
    And Kourtney, I saw that you were in the video on Twitter, so I like on the edge of my seat in anticipation waiting for that moment. That’s so awesome :)

• torii

HAHAHHAHAHHA im sorry but i couldn’t help but crck up laughing at 0:59- 1:03 HAHAHHA

• xoangelaa

This video gives me the chills… Taylor is so freaking amazing damnit!

great vid but its shit quality

• donia

HATE HER!! SHE SUCKS!! SHE’S A COPYCAT!!

• rhiiiiiii

Uh, is this fan made?

• Argentina

this video is amazing i will always love this kind of video where u can see all the fans !

I Support Taylor ?

• iLoveChimpanzee

dont really like it :/

• RoseL

I love the song but the video I think its going to take timefor me to like it.
    I imagine it different, buut it is cute =)

• m

This is the official video it’s just a behind the scenes kinda video. I love the song though. It’s great. She’s great.

She is so fucking fake! Like she actually sings like that….. its all studio made! She SUCKS live! Haha, she’s a fake little 19 year old cunt. Couple years and no one will even remember her.

p.s. She abuses animals. Look up “Does Taylor Swift Have A Heart???” on YouTube, complete LIVING proof. Fucking bitch.

• Kourtney

I’m in this video too!!!! At her Melbourne concert 2010 wearing the “got SWIFT?” tshirts at 2:34!!! I almost died when I met her and I’m almost dying right now!!
    *******
    that is so awesome!!! congrats!! :)

• Kourtney

Syds. said:
    Exactly! And that’s why I think I need to watch it again so it can grow on me. When she tweeted about making a video I thought it was going to be for Fearless but now, with this new video, I’m not so sure. I still have hopes that this isn’t the real one though!
    *******
    Imma love it and cherish it forever and ever even if it’s not the real one just because I’m in it haha

• elzbelzXX

ahhh love her so much ah her concert was the best of all concerts…absolutely amazing :D the video is great:) I LOVE YOU TAYLOR

sooooooo boring. Hate her

I never like videos like this…I just think they’re a cop-out. I love story vids like her Love Story video, and You Belong with Me…as much as I don’t like her I do love her videos but this and 15 both are just eh

tbh i couldnt love her more if i tried. when i met her in london it made my life :) btw, i swear im in that in one of the m&g shots!

• uuu

i think she just wanted to dedicate this video to the fans :)

• Syds.

But wait. Didn’t she tweet something about shooting this music video? Wouldn’t that be like just going to play a show? Now I’m confused.

That was kind of a fail. Her videos have been going to shit lately. Fifteen was bad too. What happened to Love Story and Picture To Burn? Those were good videos.

iFail2Much I LOVE your icon haha, Demi looks soo pretty and sweet :)

• Kourtney

Syds. said:
    *******
    NGL, fearless is my favorite Taylor song and when I noticed it wasn’t a “real” video I was disappointed because I imagined some extremely cute video in my head to go with the song.

buttttttt I still love it!

• Syds.

buttttttt I still love it!

• Syds.

Nevermind I was wrong. It is real. Not my fave. It will probably grow on me though.