Miley Cyrus Get Ur Good On Newark NJ

Shannon was selected from the Get Ur Good On site (www.geturgoodon.org) to meet Miley and she brought her friends Dylan and Bridget with her. She founded SHARE (SHannons After-school Reading Exchange), a NJ nonprofit which seeks to empower Tanzanian girls through education.

Shannon has mobilized 800 New Jersey students to volunteer thousands of hours collecting and boxing 21,000 books which are shipped 10,000 miles to Tanzania, Africa and then delivered to impoverished school children their age.

• xoxokatie8

miley is so funny

• musiciseverything

It’s Miley bitches. =] Love this girl.

• dasp

MILEY IS A WHORE WHO RIDES DISNEY EXECS

• Angel

Chipmunk__s.l.u.t.t.y__Cyrus is back!
    But she should get a gum surgery because hers is nasty!

• LoveHate

Love Miley :)

Love Miley shes awesome and so REAL

COUNTRY HICK WITH AWFUL TEETH
    CANT ACT OR SING

• xoxokatie8

MILEY IS A WHORE WHO RIDES DISNEY EXECS

YOU OCEANUPPERS ARE BRAINWASHED IDIOTS

THIS SITE SUCKS MICKEY MOUSE’S SMALL DICK

• Ashley

I think that Miley is a Joe and. A slitting and. Not a good roll model

Selenas creepin on Oceanup again….

THE LAST SONG WILL BO-DIDDLY-BOMB

• Angel2

Look loook at me!! I am s.l.u.t.t.y___cyrus!
    Im wearing s.k.a.n.k.y clothes and I have spaghetti legs and flat_a.s.s.!!!!
    Hope you dont see my push up bra…I want to pretend I have b.o.o.b.s!!

• dont jugde

YAY a Miley Post <3 Love her :D

Will someone please get Selenas cousin banned from this site already!

• xoxokatie8

Will someone please get Selenas cousin banned from this site already!

?

Will someone please get Selenas cousin banned from this site already!

HOW CAN YOU BAN SOMEONE WHO HELPS CONTROL THE SITE?

• Ashley

Hummmmmmmmm

Aww, she is seriously so amazing!! Love her!

• Angel3

Im s.l.u.t.t.y_Cyrus again!!
    I only date nobodies because real celebrities think I look like a 13 year old boy with long extensions!!!
    I feel bad for Nick because he didnt see it earlier!
    Its ok I told Liam he can ride me again and again and I will make him famous!!

• ET

I love Milerz.

• xoxokatie8

“Nick, keep looking at her. Just like that. Yeah. She’ll have sex with you. Squint those eyes. Trust me. I know now.”

Kingsley ROFLMBOO

I HATE ALL STARS WHO FOCK THEIR WAY UP THE FAMELADDER
    DISNEY ARE THE BIGGEST PACK OF CRAPMAKERS AND EXEC FKERS EVER

You should come to the USA..
    it’s awesome!
    but don’t be to angry at people!
    everybody is friendly here…
    she was just asking a questions and right away you judged her saying she should get her ears checked…
    ________________

Yeah I heared that a lot. That’s why I want to move there. It’s my biggest dream, I never had any of my dreams come true but hopefully this one will.

miley was very nice and sweet

Aaaaw I love Miley =]! <3

go to shareinafrica.org!!!!!!!

• FlyWithMe_x

Miley is awsome nuff said…

• certainsomeone

wow what a great cause! those girls seem so nice :)
    good job!!!

This is the most amazing girl I’ve ever seen =]! You go Miley!

• Xiomy

Great, Selena’s damn nana is creeping again.

Anyway, love Miley.

I kinda hate to say this…

But Miley Cyrus is growing on me. She seems nice and her music is getting better. She used to suck in her “See You Again” phase. But her voice has matured ten fold.

Let’s hope she keeps getting better, and she might gain yet another fan :)

OHHH MY GOSHHH ! THEY GO TO MY SCHOOL!
    DYLAN IS IN MY FRENCH CLASS !
    holy crapppp !

what have you been smoking??

Share sounds amazing! How do i join?

• Aangel 007

I hoped off the plane at lax with no b.o.o.b.s and no aaa.s.s!

welcome to the land of fame excess is my push up bra gonna fit iiiiin!

lalalalala

it’s who i aaaaam!!!

• S.l.u.t.t.y Cyrus

Christina said:

Did the girl tell Miley that she smells?? and what did Miley say back?

Miley said ooopsies I___f.a.r.t.e.d!!!

Aangel 007 said:

I hoped off the plane at lax with no b.o.o.b.s and no aaa.s.s!

welcome to the land of fame excess is my push up bra gonna fit iiiiin!

lalalalala

it’s who i aaaaam!!!
    ____________________
    HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO GET OUT!

S.l.u.t.t.y Cyrus said:

Christina said:

Did the girl tell Miley that she smells?? and what did Miley say back?

Miley said ooopsies I___f.a.r.t.e.d!!!
    ________________

AND YOU GET OUT TOO!

Christina said:

HUH? Did you like seriously heard that? Get your ears checked.

—————————–

And you need to get your grammar fixed. Seriously stop getting so defensive, all I asked was if the girl told Miley she smells in the beginning of the video and what Miley said back….

Anyways, what did the girl tell Miley when
    she signed the poster??
    _________________

I’m from Europe smartpants -_- SO EXCUSE ME if my language isn’t perfect -_-

• MEMI BITCHES

isn’t this old cuz i remember seeing this a while ago but to u haters like GET THE FUCK OUT HONESTLY DO NOT SEE THE POINT WHY U WASTE UR RETARDED LIFE AND TALK SHIT BOUT MILEY……… IF U DON’T LIKE HER, SO HERE;S THIS SIMPLEST IDEA THAT U GUYS SHOULD USE DONT COMMENT AND DONT CLICK HER POST AND DONT DO ANYTHING THAT HAS TO INVOLVE HER CUZ U MAKING THAT RUDE COMMENTS CLEARLY SHOWS THAT UR JELOUS I MEAN REALLY CUZ FOR EXAMPLE I HATE SELENA GOMEZ CANT STAND HER BUT I DONT GO ON HER POSTS AND TALK SHIT BOUT HER CUZ I REALLY DONT CARE BOUT HER IS THAT SIMPLE UHH YA!!!

• Christina

I’m from Europe smartpants -_- SO EXCUSE ME if my language isn’t perfect -_-

———————–

Translation: I realized I made myself look like an idiot through my failure to type simple English, so I tried to defend myself with the old line that English isn’t my first language.

It doesn’t work these days. I see that you have failed and your attempt to get out of it has also failed.

Anyways can someone answer my question, please?

Feb 18, 2010 @ 12:22 pm

Christina said:

HUH? Did you like seriously heard that? Get your ears checked.

—————————–

Anyways, what did the girl tell Miley when
    she signed the poster??
    _________________

I’m from Europe smartpants -_- SO EXCUSE ME if my language isn’t perfect -_-

Then before looking into someone else’s comment you should look into yours!
    Arent there any european sites like OU?? you can go there and comment in your own language…just saying…

• mc017

how do you get and post icons on oceanup i need help

Christina said:

I’m from Europe smartpants -_- SO EXCUSE ME if my language isn’t perfect -_-

———————–

Anyways can someone answer my question, please?
    _______________

Excuse me, are you saying that I’m lying? Because I’m not I’m from Belguim and there’s no way English is a first language here. It’s French and Dutch and a bit German. So give me a break will you it’s already hard enough to control 3 languages. -_-

I’m from Europe smartpants -_- SO EXCUSE ME if my language isn’t perfect -_-

Then before looking into someone else’s comment you should look into yours!
    ___________

I don’t really care if there are European site like this. I dont’ like Europe so yeah… I dreamed about moving to the USA since I was 5

• Christina

——————

Apparently you can’t stand a little constructive criticism. One would figure that you would be used to it by now.

Christina said:

——————

________________

I’m used to it but I don’t just let it pass by that easily. I’ve had enough people telling me what to do and now I don’t let them control me anymore.

• Christina

—————–

Yet, you sit here talking back to other people in a very rude way telling them what to do, then cry and bitch when someone calls you out on your hypocrisy.

Seriously, if you cant take it then don’t dish it.

• Anonymousyup

Feb 18, 2010 @ 12:29 pm

I’m from Europe smartpants -_- SO EXCUSE ME if my language isn’t perfect -_-

Then before looking into someone else’s comment you should look into yours!
    ___________

You should come to the USA..
    it’s awesome!
    but don’t be to angry at people!
    everybody is friendly here…

Christina said:

—————–

Seriously, if you cant take it then don’t dish it.
    ———————

You know what forget about it. I hate fights. Never liked them and never will. I also don’t want to go further into it because I can’t tell exactly what I want to tell because I don’t always find the right words but if this one helps… sorry… the I’m fine. It’s just that I’m awfull at expressing myself in English.

• besteeee

miley is the realest person ever in hollywood.
    she is cute and funny.
    haters are just jelaous.
    go miley, we love youuuu!!! <3

• mileysupporter

Angel eve said:

Feb 18, 2010 @ 11:58 am
    mileysupporter said:

Any comments on her spaghetti legs, push up bra or flat_ a.s.s.????
    —————————–
    firstly -‘DITTO’ you looser,how do we know you don’t look like what you ‘describe’ miley to be,because she has admited she has flaws,NOT the ones you describe,but she still LOVES herself,although i think,and a certain someone,(NOT who you think)also thinks she is a beautiful young woman inside and out,and honey,it looks like someones a very jealous LITTLE girl,sorry!! and FYI-she’s NOT claiming to be perfect,’cause NO-ONE is,not even me,but I guess you are,good for you if you think that…the sad being that you are ='(

PS-say what you want,but miley DOESN’T CARE!! TRUST ME!! you think you are ALL THAT,well i laugh in you face =o
    ===============
    i can’t believe i’m wasting my time on some stupid gossip site.The haters are NOT worth it.Miley is happy with life and so is everyone else.
    I’VE SAID ENOUGH …i’m outta here!!
    so byez =)

• georgia x

i was joking that was m friend i went to the bathroom and she did thatbut i looooooooooooooooove miley she is unbelievabbly amazing!
    ________________
    Really? OMG ROFL great friend you have xD!
    ——————–
    what the fuck is that supposed to mean?
    and rofl really OMG ROLE ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING your just too cool for school arnt you :D

georgia x said:

________________
    Really? OMG ROFL great friend you have xD!
    ——————–
    what the fuck is that supposed to mean?
    ________________

I meant it in a good way tho xD!

• georgia x

georgia x said:

________________
    Really? OMG ROFL great friend you have xD!
    ——————–
    what the fuck is that supposed to mean?
    ________________

I meant it in a good way tho xD!
    ——————-
    i thought you liked miley?

I meant it in a good way tho xD!
    ——————-
    i thought you liked miley?
    _________________
    Yes of course I like her, a lot!

• riap

miley is amazing!! people hate her, simply cause their jealous.

• mileysupporter

MY RANT: (i have to do this,i’m irritated now..sorry!!)
    BUT you haters have NO LIFE.You spend your boring ass time sitting around cussing out+calling someone names with whom YOU DON’T KNOW.WOW!!you are SOO arrogant+conceited,and have no compassion+your SO judgemental…i can go on and on and on,but your NOT WORTH wasting my energy on.It’s easy to say the HORRIFIC things you say on a computer,but i can GUARANTEE you’d NEVER say that if you meet her.She is the most DOWN TO EARTH person i’ve ever known,and DOESN’T deserve people judging her,when you forget she’s HUMAN and has FEELINGS.If you don’t realize already she knows the mean things people say,and although it REALLY REALLY hurts her,she doesn’t let it get to her.GRRR you guys are PISSING me off!! just LEAVE HER ALONE.She doesn’t have to dress+act the way YOU want her to,try focus on YOUR life.I really feel sorry for people who enjoy picking on others..
    OOO!! I better stop.
    FYI-I know everyone has a right to an opinion,but the things you say are hurtful.You can be a critic,but with better wordS you know.That’s all+for the people who love miley you are AWESOME..xoxoxo =]

ps- miley does SO many good things,but all you focus on is the negative things,shows what kind of people you are..gosh!! =/

• georgia x

I meant it in a good way tho xD!
    ——————-
    i thought you liked miley?
    _________________
    Yes of course I like her, a lot!
    okaay cus i love her!

georgia x said:

I meant it in a good way tho xD!
    ——————-
    i thought you liked miley?
    _________________
    Yes of course I like her, a lot!
    okaay cus i love her!
    _________

Awesome :]!

• georgia x

Feb 18, 2010 @ 11:58 am
    mileysupporter said:

MY RANT: (i have to do this,i’m irritated now..sorry!!)
    OOO!! I better stop.

okaaay i absoluty looove miley but do you know her?x

• Angel eve

Feb 18, 2010 @ 11:58 am
    mileysupporter said:

Any comments on her spaghetti legs, push up bra or flat_ a.s.s.????

You go Miley coco!

LOVE HER !!!!

I HATE ALL STARS WHO FOCK THEIR WAY UP THE FAMELADDER
    DISNEY ARE THE BIGGEST PACK OF CRAPMAKERS AND EXEC FKERS EVER
    What?! sorry my english is not that good :s

• Moonbeam

This is amazing what these girls do. Glad they could meet Miley, they deserve it.

I HATE ALL STARS WHO FOCK THEIR WAY UP THE FAMELADDER
    DISNEY ARE THE BIGGEST PACK OF CRAPMAKERS AND EXEC FKERS EVER
    What?! sorry my english is not that good :s
    ______________
    Trust me honey you don’t need to know what that person said.

• georgia x

i lalala loove miley soo much!
    she is such a role modle aand my inspirastion

• lara

she such an amazing persona dn all that shit that people give her and she just trys to ignore it she is AMAZING!

• mary

i hate her she is a fame whore and ruined nick now he is shy and vonrable because she broke his little heart ..!slutty bitch!

• Roro xox

i love miley <3
    shes a REAL person not like fake GOMEZ!

• Andrea

LOVE her

mary said:

________________

Hmm yeah she’s such a bitch -_- NOT! Look at yourself first because what you just said is far more bitchy

mary said:

________________

i love that guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl

________________
    Really? OMG ROFL great friend you have xD!

• dave

hiya any girl wana get with this

Aaaaw I love Miley :D!

• Angel again

I like to be called Chipmunk__S.l.u.t.t.y___Cyrus :)
    Be careful I will continue riding irrelevant people…so watch out for your bfs!

Angel again said:

I like to be called Chipmunk__S.l.u.t.t.y___Cyrus :)
    Be careful I will continue riding irrelevant people…so watch out for your bfs!
    _________________

Angel can you get out? Now?

Look loook at me!! I am s.l.u.t.t.y___cyrus!
    Im wearing s.k.a.n.k.y clothes and I have spaghetti legs and flat_a.s.s.!!!!
    Hope you dont see my push up bra…I want to pretend I have b.o.o.b.s!!
    hahahaha i love you…..

• Angel 2*

Feb 18, 2010 @ 11:20 am

Look loook at me!! I am s.l.u.t.t.y___cyrus!
    Im wearing s.k.a.n.k.y clothes and I have spaghetti legs and flat_a.s.s.!!!!
    Hope you dont see my push up bra…I want to pretend I have b.o.o.b.s!!
    hahahaha i love you…..
    Love ya too!!!

Look loook at me!! I am s.l.u.t.t.y___cyrus!
    Im wearing s.k.a.n.k.y clothes and I have spaghetti legs and flat_a.s.s.!!!!
    Hope you dont see my push up bra…I want to pretend I have b.o.o.b.s!!
    hahahaha i love you…..
    _____________

I hate you -_-

Angel eve said:

Feb 18, 2010 @ 11:58 am
    mileysupporter said:

Any comments on her spaghetti legs, push up bra or flat_ a.s.s.????
    __________

GET OUT!

i love her!

i hoped off the plane at lax with a dream and a cardigan!

welcome to the land of fame excess am i gona fit in jumped in the cab here i am for the first timew look to my right and i see the hollywood sign this is all so crazy everybod looks so famous

my tummys turnin and im feelin kinda ome sick too much pressure and im neveous cus whe the taxi man turned up the radio and a jayz song on and a jay z song was on and a jayz song was on

first!!

• Christina

Did the girl tell Miley that she smells?? and what did Miley say back?

she told miley she smelled nice…miley said thanks, i never get that on the road!

first!!

so i put my hands up playin my song the butterflys fly away noodin my head like yeaa movin my hips like yeaa so i put my hands up playin my song you know im gona be okaay yeaa yeaa yeaa its a party in the usa

first!!

• Ashley

Yayayaayayvim first yayayayayayay. I’m happy and Oh god. Miley Cyrus

• Ciara

follow @woah_it_jonas on twitter:)

Christina said:

Did the girl tell Miley that she smells?? and what did Miley say back?
    —————

HUH? Did you like seriously heard that? Get your ears checked.

• Christina

HUH? Did you like seriously heard that? Get your ears checked.

—————————–

Anyways, what did the girl tell Miley when
    she signed the poster??

• dasp
  • xoxokatie8

woot

• Ashley

Hi my Anne is Ashley whant to be frenids

• S.l.u.t.t.y Cyrus

My dad told me not to fix my teeth because people dont like famous people with braces and the dentist told me I couldnt get veneers because It would change my smile completely and people would notice =(

Lover her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• _herecomestrouble.

i can see my seat from that video.
    second row. good night.. <3
    but anyways – GET UR GOOD ON. (:

Alright all you haters or should I say 1 person GET OUT BEFORE I HUNT YOU DOWN!

• _herecomestrouble.