Miley WHEN I LOOK AT YOU Final Cut Vid

Gorgeous, stunning. Can’t wait for the movie!

• Kelly

Why So Cyrus said:
    this is giong to be the BEST movie in all of time.

this music video is beautiful,
    and it makes you realize how truly
    gorgeous Miley is.

whoever says she’s unattractive obviously
    wasnt blessed with eyes.
    ——————————————

thats your opinion! if you think she is gorgeous, i think you full of crap.. Miley is sorta pretty, she is. But she is an average kind of pretty.. Don’t go over board and call her gorgeous, because that is just pathetic. Because anyone can be stunning if they have a makeup artist and hairdresser to fix them up. Look in the mirror, your probably ten times prettier than her.

• not_soibt

miley & liam are going to be so cute in this movie. i can’t wait!

but i don’t like the song it’s sounds like she’s straining her voice the whole time. >.< ————– ikr? i was thinking the same thing like wtf? y does she sound like that

fucking love this bitch
    CAN NOT WAIT FOR THIS MOVIEE!!!!

• merissa99

i dont like the song at all, she sounds terrible.

• msjonas13

i love this song so much, its so touching! im so excited for the movie
    i love her so much
    i wanna meet her

• Janis Lan

So excited for this movie!

• Ashleyxo

hi ashley

Hi :)

• FlowaTri

yay milerz :)

Cant wait for the promotion and multiple interviews etc

• Heather

Wow oceanup sai something genuinly nice :about Miley :) that’s a nnoce way to start the weekend, with love and stuff haha.

Im so stoked for this movie!!!! And of course the vid is amazinggggg

• iloveyouux

I seen this along time ago.. whatever she is still gorgeous!

• BirthdayCake

Beautiful song. I have this cover of it on my ipod.

• Lilly

Is it any different from the leak video?

• xoxokatie8

this makes me SO SO SO SO SO excited for the movie ;D

• FlowaTri

I llove how raw and unique her voice is and that you can always tell she sings from the heart its not just putting out music for da sake of it. she actually cares and can actually sing.

Kudos to this girl.

I like the song, but her not so much.

• KeepTheFaith

I love this song. :)

I just finished reading the book today
    it was sooo good but sad
    I cried

I really hope they don’t fuck up the story :|

• April

shes pretty but cant sing at all !
    her voice sounds like she just wokeup!

• island.B

love this song <33

she cant sing

• piss me off on its on

so how r u

• not_soibt

the beginning piano parts of this song kinda scares me but i love the chorus =)

• Ashley.

This song is beautiful.

• Why So Cyrus

this is giong to be the BEST movie in all of time.

this music video is beautiful,
    and it makes you realize how truly
    gorgeous Miley is.

whoever says she’s unattractive obviously
    wasnt blessed with eyes.

• Ashleyxo

so how r u

I’m Great :D
    I’m getting impatient. I want this movie to come out now! haha

• I am who i am whatever that means

Lovely song, I hope the last song does better than Dear John in terms of critics!

• m

Lilly said:
    Is it any different from the leak video?
    Yeah it has some CGI and a little special effect stuff. The storm you see in the video is CGI.

• Mercedes

miley & liam are going to be so cute in this movie. i can’t wait!

• :D

miley & liam are going to be so cute in this movie. i can’t wait!

but i don’t like the song it’s sounds like she’s straining her voice the whole time. >.< — Yeah, thats what I said. Her voice sounds a little strained. I don’t know why though cuz I heard her sing it live and it sounded great.

• Lilly

i can’t wait for the movie to come out

I love the song, Miley and this music video. I really hope the movie is as good as the book.

• xoxokatie8

that’s when iiii look at you :D

• AMANDA

FIRST COMMENT
    amanda <3 xoxox

She can’t sing and I’m not impressed with the video.

I’ve been wanting to see this film for a while. I truly love the book and Nicholas Sparks’ work. I’m not a fan of Miley in general but I think she’ll do a good enough job to not disappointment me.

I’m kind of just hoping the film is close enough to the book, that’s all.

I also really like this song and wonder if this is really the new video or if it’s “fan-made”.

• not_soibt

omg what channel?
    havent seen that movie in YEARS

she looks like she tries so hard. well she can try all she wants she aint gonna get any better. so over miley. just face the facts MILEY CYRUS CANNOT SING. she sounds like she has a dry throat. id rather listen to a baby cry!!

• rawr

miley looks pretty but she would look hawt with dreadlocks!

• rawr

miley looks pretty but she would look hawt with dreadlocks!

Miley looks breathtaking in this video. I have to admit I like “Niley” but her and Liam look like a good match. He grounds her and is good for her. Can’t wait to see the movie.

she such a great singer and she has major good pipes. The girl is so gifted. she very talented.

she look stunningly gorgeous. she so beautiful and liam is hot.!!!!!! they make a great couple.

I find her. Ehhhhhhhhhh anoying and. A. Bad singer and I think she. Has a Nasel. Voice and it,s anoying

YOu got confused selena post is a couple post down.

Miley can surely sing selena can not!!

great song and great music video… a step up from her usually up beat songs

you are so DUMB, this is a movie that hasnt even been released. so no duh you havent seen it in years CAUSE IT WASNT RELEASED. i swear people get dumber and dumber.

she can´t sing…. so groos!!!

wrong post selena post is in another post.

Miley was even praise by the most talented and strict critics and they praised her soul singing.

even mtv praises miley. go get some real music in you because you must be a selena fan you can’t tell between good and bad.

let me explain

selena bad voice can’t sing or keep a note.

Miley great voice,great pipes,has control over her notes and she can hit the right notes.

• cantstoptherain

This is absolutely beautiful. She’s gorgeous and so is her voice :) Can’t wait for the movie!

_
    Wow, can YOU get any dumber??? She was replying to a post where the poster was watching “she’s the man” a movie, DUMBFUCK!!!
    _______________________________________________Anonymous said:

Feb 19, 2010 @ 07:44 pm

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW HER VOICE IS SO MACHITO, AND HER MOUTH AND TEEH LOOKS EVEN MORE DISGUTING AND UGLY IN THIS VIDEO……

You must be talking about yourself or you got no taste because miley is gorgeous and sexy. go get some glasses. Machito voice she sing like a girl dumbass and she looks like a girl and has the body of a girl unlike certain someone else that look like 10 and start with s.

this is giong to be the BEST movie in all of time
    do you know how ridiculous sounds saying this??? hahaha plz not even close to be a good movie, hahaha best movie in all of time???? hahahahaha BETTER BIG JOKE OF ALL TIME LOSER!!!!

• not_soibt

y MUST u speak of selena
    damn get off her dick

this is giong to be the BEST movie in all of time

I agreed with the first person the movie is going to be so romatic and so emotional I can’t wait to see. she gorgeous I want to see how miley and liam fall in love.

• not_soibt

i was talking about shes the man
    mind ur own business and dont call me dumb
    u look like the retard now

• whaddafuxk

i hated her.
    read the last song.
    decided she was perfect for the role.
    and now i love her (:
    hahaha.
    weird logic, but i never really “hated” her.
    idk.
    but yeah, cannnnnnot wait for this movie!
    book def made me SOB.
    yeah, cried the last like 5 chapters :|
    sooo excited for this movie!
    READ THE BOOK FIRST THOUGH

she can´t sing…. so groos!!!

awww this video is so beautiful. Miley and liam are like the hottest couple I have seen. They both hot. This movie is going to be great.

• Dreamer X33

oh no lol im watching it on youtube ;D

• Dreamer X33

channig tantum is sexyy <33

• Dessiree

Talented, amazing, beautiful…mileys got it all i cant wait till the movie comes out im seeing it opening day. This movie will definitely open #1 in the box office, especially with all the fans she has!!! :D

• Ashley

• Ashley

and. I’m not. A. Fan

• LifesGood

omg i can’t wait for all the promotion!!
    i love this video she sounds great and looks gorgeous!!!<3
    this book was AMAZINGG!!!! i recommend it to everyone:) i read it before i even knew she was going to be in the movie and after i found out shes ronnie…she totally fits the character:)
    {yes i know that nicholas sparks wrote the novel for her,…i found out later lol]

When Victorian teenager Laura Griffin saw her actor boyfriend of five years Liam Hemsworth passionately kissing the world’s most famous teenager, Miley Cyrus, on the set of The Last Song, she believed he was only doing his job.

But as the 19-year-old student would soon discover, the love of her life was not acting at all — he had fallen head over heels for the Hannah Montanas star.

Even worse, Laura had to learn from friends that 19-year-old Liam was dating the teen star.

“He was my boyfriend and my best friend,” Laura tells Woman’s Day in an exclusive interview. “There is no other reason why we would have broken up.” In the days since she found out her boyfriend had dumped her for Miley, 16, Laura has confessed on her Facebook site her “total utter regret”, that she’s suffering “depression of some sort”, and that she has “tears streaming”.

• SillyAnnJoker

Already said a million times so what’s wrong with one more? Can’t wait for the movie, I’ve been counting down the days since Christmas. And I’ve even managed to rope half my family into going as well.

Miley Rocks! :)

• CoinBears

Loved the additions to the vid and I can’t wait for the movie. Especially the Ronnie/Jonah parts :]

• LifesGood

AWESOME SONG:)
    & her and liam are the hotest couple around;)it’s great to see she’s happy

&im soo excited to see this movie:)
    i was able to get all these people in my lectures at college to get excited for this movie as well;P

• Dreamer X33

im watching shes the man :D i absolutely love this movie ;D

• Joe’s Girl

1st????

Grrrr I HATE her

FUCK IT

/”\
    |\./|
    | |
    | |
    |>~<| | | /’\| |/’\.. /~\| | | | \ | =[@]= | | \ | | | | | \ | ~ ~ ~ ~ |` ) | / \ / \ / \ _____ / |–//”`\–| | (( +==)) | |–\_|_//–|

• Ashleyxo

A nice comment about Miley? WHAT THE FUCK. Anywho loooove her.

the real video has been out forever. kinda late here.

• m

the real video has been out forever. kinda late here.
    The other video wasn’t finished. Note OceanUP said FINAL CUT.

• Ashley

Wow. Wow. Wow. I find Miley not a good singer

Wow. Wow. Wow. I find Miley not a good singer

Miley is a great singer even mtv praised miley. You are a kid and people who know about music praise miley all the time about how talented she is!

she has a great voice and pipes and she can definately sing her heart out.

?

I really like her natural look. She should go for it more often, lol :)

• GRACiiiE33

I’m not a big fan of Miley’s, but “The Last Song” looks like it’s gonna be good, and she sounds phenomenal in this song.

• piss me off on its on

hi ashley

UGHHHHHHHH it wont let me see it cuz it said he has been removed =((

• m

UGHHHHHHHH it wont let me see it cuz it said he has been removed =((
    Took them long enough. HWR should have it on it’s youtube this weekend.

• CaramelMacchiato

I absolutely adore both this song and Miley. I hope it does well, I think it’s her best so far (maybe joint with the climb) so it deserves to.

• CaramelMacchiato

• AmieeDawn

Dude, I’ve noticed that the new papparazi pictures of Miley, well, she looks sad. depressed.
    I’m I the only one that notices this?

• Anonymousq

WHY Dose miley think she can sing??

its soo nasaly and ew.

i mean, i can’t sing ,that is why i’m not going to go out and embaress my self.

i like her but she can’t sing.

• CaramelMacchiato

Well…she clearly can.

I saw her live in December and will tell you she definitely can sing. Just because you might not like her voice or her tone doesn’t mean she can’t sing.

• m

Anonymousq said:
    WHY Dose miley think she can sing??

its soo nasaly and ew.

i mean, i can’t sing ,that is why i’m not going to go out and embaress my self.

i like her but she can’t sing.
    Why do you think you can spell?

I like this song

• jackier

I love her.
    She looks pretty & sounds amazing.

• wel i think it’s cool. she looks good and natural. her and liam are rlly cool 2getha. gd thing she change outta disney stuff.

thats your opinion! if you think she is gorgeous, [b] i think you full of crap.. Miley is sorta pretty, she is. But she is an average kind of pretty.. Don’t go over board and call her gorgeous, because that is just pathetic. [/b] Because anyone can be stunning if they have a makeup artist and hairdresser to fix them up. Look in the mirror, your probably ten times prettier than her.

and that’s your opinion also.

i dont like the song at all, she sounds terrible.

It is Selena in her concerts, She is horrible

• girl7

If Nick and Selena are dating, Why Oceanup and Selena fans have very much hatred towards Miley and they speaking badly about Miley?!

Oceanup and Selena fans fear of Nick still in love with Miley?! :)

• Nobody Does It Better xx

That’s when I look at youuu

• No Bitchassness

i don’t think this movie will go down well with the critics, just like dear john but will be a box office success

This girl’s cover of this song is amazinggggg

girl7 said:

Oceanup and Selena fans fear of Nick still in love with Miley?! :)

Funny, We hate miley cause she’s a stupid slut who’s gonna turn into a whore who lives in the streets!
    and who cares who nick loves!?? Selena or miley whateverrrr it his life and we dont try to control it like you slutty cyrus fans
    __

LMFAO, Gtfo Nana Homez.

I personally don’t like Miley, but I really love this song.

When III look at youu ?

__

She’s beautiful, and you’re a bitter whore.

• whaddafuxk

if you don’t read the book before you see the movie, don’t go see it.
    cause i hate when people do that.
    the books are always better.
    pleaseeee, read the book first and THEN see the movie (:

girl7 said:

Oceanup and Selena fans fear of Nick still in love with Miley?! :)

• Mc017

I’M NOT AS PRETTER THAN SHE IS I LOOK IN THE MIRROR EACH DAY.AND girl I KNOW MY LOOKS

I want to see the movie so bad the book made me cry and miley is really great at serious sad roles. the story of the book has a lot of the stories the saving of turtle,the father and cance, the distance of family,first love and etc. the movie is going to be amazing. The movie even talks about homeless kids who has to fend for themselves and bullying by a guy to his girl. I think the movie is going to be amazing. the video looks phenomenal, miley is really a beautiful girl and liam is very handsome. I hope they last they compliment each other.

• suhvanuhh

Love this song <3
    and Miley is gorgeous cant wait for the movie.

• gloriaaaaaa

im so excitedd for the movie !!
    definitely watching it the day it comes out ! :)
    miley is seriously gorgeousssssss

• X3X3PaperheartsX3

CANT WAIT TILL THE MOVIE COMES OUT.

FORMSPRING ME

WHY Dose miley think she can sing??

its soo nasaly and ew.

i mean, i can’t sing ,that is why i’m not going to go out and embaress my self.

i like her but she can’t sing.
    __

Yeah, her song just went tripple platinum … she must embarrass herself so much. Please shut up.

• Ashley

Yeah I. Find her a bad singer

You stole my old pic..
    (I CBA to sign in right now)
    But hm!!

• JonasxCyrus

So excied for the flim :)
    Miley is such a great singer and is
    so gorgeous

witch one

• not_soibt

WHY Dose miley think she can sing??

its soo nasaly and ew.

i mean, i can’t sing ,that is why i’m not going to go out and embaress my self.

i like her but she can’t sing.
    Why do you think you can spell?
    ha u jus got pwned =]]

love miley love the video <3<3<3 she looks so beautiful :D

WOW!!! MILEY CAN SING REALLY HIGH NOTES. SHE SING SO GOOOOOOOOOOOD. SHE LOOKS REALLY BEAUTIFUL ON THIS VIDEO AND LIAM LOOKS LIKE A MAJOR HUNK.

Yayayayayay LOVE IT!

• Dreamer X33

aw miam i love them <33

• Anonymousey

Hope this movie will live up to they hype.

Either way, she sounds good in this song.