Justin Bieber SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE

justin-bieber-snl

New Teen King Justin Bieber will appear as the musical guest on the April 10 episode of ‘Saturday Night Live’ according to Rap-Up: The hard work of Justin’s devoted fans has paid off. Petitions circulated online to get him on the show and there was even a Twitter account @BieberOnSNL dedicated to the mission.

Yes! We got JB performing on Saturday Night Live!

WOOOO go Justin, go Justin ;)

• ilovemusic

Wtf? First of all, SNL is on way past his bedtime, and second of all, he annoys the hell outta me :|

I dont knwo why people come here and are all like
    ‘ugh hes so annoying’ wtf…. the only ‘annoying’ thing about this kid id beign on the TT on twitter every single day but even that! isnt his fault… fans are just tweeting, you cant help it..

as for me… I like his music, its a cool material and well its catchy…
    ‘Baby’ is really good.

I guess people find him annoying because hes beating the Jonas Brothers on the charts….
    I LOVE the Jb I wish them the best, but I have to accept that lately Jusin had been climbing high! and Im happy for him.

People dont be so harsh on him. hes just starting, and I think he has a bright future ahead for him. so yeahhh
    PEACE!

• EmmaaCharlotte

Yay Justin!

• April

True that!!!!!

he somehow reminds me of Justin Timberlake… weird
    but YAY justin on SNL!

• saraah

That better just a performance… HE’S NOT FUNNY AT ALL!!!!!!! wake up! And it would be awesome… I won’t have to skip the whole show!!!! =D Justin’s a fetus not a “teen king”
    he’s not even a teen!

• sexylady

New teen king?? I think u ment New teen QUEEN ;) JK!

I died! LOL.

him, snl ,cant wait to see this :L

Yes he is annoying. Now that I know the date, I can avoid watching SNL that day. He can’t act, he’s not that great at singing. Should be a terrible show.

• island.B

Baby is playing on the radio now
    *Woot woot raise the roof* :P

New teen king?? I think u ment New teen QUEEN ;) JK
    __________
    hahahaha i agree he sounds like a true girl when he came on the radio my mom was like oh that girl has a great boice i was like thats a boy and she was like no its not stop being silly :L hahaha

GLEE

halo/walking on the sunshine jamming to that right now

• Ashley

Oh cool be going to. Be on. Saturday night live cool

• Cherry

New teen king?? I think u ment New teen QUEEN ;) JK!
    HAHA he’ll be over by 1211.

• emma13

thats cool. i might watch it. idk

• iFly…JJ

Seth Meyers is nodding his head right now.

• alliegator.

LMFAO, something for his arrogant ass to be MORE arrogant about.

he needs to take some tips from a certain group of brothers.

“live like you’re at the bottom, even if you’re at the top.”

NICK J IS THE TEEN KING !
    HE’S JUST A KID OVERRATED

nobody really likes them anymore JUST give it up. Im come on JB is sooooooo much hotter and sweet and i personally think a better singer. he is soo TEEN KING!

• gomezlovatocyrus.

ugh i will never again watch snl if he’s on it -_-

• MulticolouredNinja

I thought he was gonna host it and when i found out he was just performing i was dissapointed :(

New teen king?? I think u ment New teen QUEEN ;) JK!

• xostephxo176

oh he is only singing?

Nick J’s the TEEN KING okay? Not justin! Just sayin’

lol at all the bitter JB stans he kinda is the teen king now look how popular he has gotten. He opened up we are the world and nick got like two words think about plus Justin is a inastar

Please, all you people that LIKE him are so sad. His moobs are so big, that the cast of Lost is trying to find their way off the left one and the right one is hosting the winter olympics!

Wow. Something tells me 2010 is going to be a TERRIBLE year as far as music goes. I mean, look at all the people who are topping the charts now. People are trying way too hard to be different, yet there’s barely anyone who stands out… no one who can catch someones attention and really reach out to them with their music. All it is – lame rap songs all about the same STUPID things and blonde pop singers. They win awards only cause of their album sales, and their album sells only because people can’t distinguish real, soulful music from terrible, autotuned bullshit. And all those real artists are the ones getting beat by people like Beiber.

————————————
    YOURE AN IDIOT!

LOL there’s this fatfuck at my school who thinks this kid is hot. She’s 12.

Really? Tell me more, tweenie.

JB now stands for Justin Bieber. Those Jonas stans cannot deal with it.

WELL, SUCKS FOR YOU CAUUUSE HE IS FAMOUS. so suck it.

JB now stands for Justin Bieber. Those Jonas stans cannot deal with it.

I know it actually quite sad JB album went platinum in two months and Jonas well still isn’t platinum.

Okay. Hannah sky-rocketed, but not really Miley. The younger kids in my neighborhood didn’t even recognize Miley without the wig a few years back. Miley’s fame died down. I respect her for that cuz she sorta did that to herself so she could focus on other impotant personal stuff like Liam and family. But anyways I agree with Jonas4Evr :)

• randomstar

THE PERSON ON TOP IS A GENIUS

• Ashley

I feel like both nick and Justin are awsom I thunk that they both. Are the kings and they are awsome in there. Own way that’s. What comes down to it

• JonasxCyrus

People need to leave him the fuck alone
    Love you Justin<3

UHMMMMMMM why does it matter if i am a jonas brother fan? and i am if your wondering but just so you know it took the jonas brothers 3 years to get on SNL. this KID can’t sing. and i’m sure of that. if your wondering i am a music major in school so i know. this kid does not write his songs and can not sing. he bugs me extremely. and the only reason that i looked at this is because i am so disgusted about him being on SNL.

• HeyYouOkayNot

New Teen King
    in what world?
    nooooo

• JonasxCyrus

STFU! Miley’s fame has not died down.
    She is just working hard on Hm and her new album.Wait until the last song comes out, she will be EVERYWHERE:)

• _herecomestrouble.

FUCK YEAH JUSTIN. (:

TEH JUSTIN BEIBBBER IZ LIK sooooO AESUM

FHIBWFDNVFBVRGKTHU594R45KJL3;1N omg!!!!!

• Ashley

I find that I’m not being overated at all I find my self being. huble and not jumping in to conclusions

In case you dumbfucks havnt noticed,All this shit you talk about Justin doesnt affect him in anyway,YOURE WASTING YOUR TIME!He is doing what he loves while you lame ass haters sit behind your computer screen & leave hate comments.Fetus? I mean come on, Can you not come up with something else?We hear/see the same shit everyday!You commenting his posts calling him FETUS.Grow the fuck up!Learn to have some respect for him,Atleast he’s out there doing something with his life.Unlike you people who hate on him for nothing.If you have not heard him sing live,Dont talk shit.If you have not met him personally,dont talk shit.If you dont like his music,Fine thats your opinion in which youre entitled to.But why ruin it for everyone who loves him & supports him?Get a fucking life.If you dont like him why do you spend your time commenting on things about him? Grow up kiddos.

• Your Love is my Drug

They JUST called Nick J. the king like 3 posts ago. OU is officialy a bigger attentionwhore the Justin Gaston. Congrats!

I strongly agree. People who don’t like him why read articles about him. And I know that he doesn’t care if you don’t like him, after all that is what his song “bigger” is all about! Get a life haterz!

• GotJONAS .

I swear to God, if this is true, I won’t watch SNL until I hear about a Jonas in the studio!

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU EVER LET THIS TALENTLESS FETUS ON THEIR SHOW?!

• ilovejustinbieber.

stop hating.

i’m glad he’s preforming. :D.
    i can’t wait.

• emma13

ok stfu up those who are hating. he is sucessful and the jonas fame is going down each and every day. so deal with it. and dont say that his fans are just little kids or something. theres alot older people that like him.

• ilovejustinbieber.

totally true.

SHE/HE IS NOT AN IDIOT. YOU ARE. OKAY? SHE IS WRITE SO SHUT UP. JUSTIN BEIBER CAN NOT SING. HIS SONG “BABY” ALL HE SAYS IS BABY BABY BABY. THATS NOT MUSIC. ITS LIKE “OH I LEARNED A WORD LETS REPEAT IT OVER AND OVER AND ADD SOME RAP” THIS IS BY FAR THE WORST TWO DECADES OF MUSIC.

• Ashley

COol

@ilovejustinbieber

whats true?

• MulticolouredNinja

(S)he is getting way overrated!!! Watch, by this year his fame will die down. He started off as way too famous. If you want to have a long lasting career, you should start at humble beginnings and then work your way up.
    Example: The Jonas Brothers =)
    ===============
    That isnt always the case
    Look at Miley she shot to fame cause of Hannah Montana and shes made a long career out of it :)

• saraah

Are you kidding me?! He’s not a king… HE’S A FUCKING FETUS! I’s sick! This fucking damn fetus is EVERYWHERE!!!!! Justin Beaver is one of the worst singer ever! And BTW… when I saw him in the begening of We are the world 25… I was like SAY WHAT?! Why wasn’t is a REAL super star?! He’s like what 14?! My 8 years old little cousin look OLDER THEN THIS LITTLE FETUS!!!!

UMMMMM im guessing tht u r a Jonas brothers fan. U shouldnt bash on someone if u havent actually listened to his muisc. and if u didnt like him why would u be looking at this?

• saraah

Ooh… and are you kidding me?! He’s on all mu fucking favorite show… I CAN’T WATCH THE FUCKING TV WITHOUT SEEING HIS FACE!!!! Goosh seriously! Who REALLY like this fetus???? Come on usher, bring us REAL super star! When his voice is gonna change his voice will be even WORST!!!!!!! -_-‘

• Ashley

I think Justin bieber is cool

• Yo.

WOW.

• MileyIsBestest

Good for him

• dasp

oi

• dasp

© music disney Oficial YouTube Channel.

• dasp
  • Dumaaa ?

I`m listening to ‘Baby’ right now! He`s got talent.. Congratz on the SNL performance! :)

• NicksSweetCaroline

HeyYouOkayNot said:

NicksSweetCaroline said:

Did anyone else get an email from the jonasbrothers about selena’s UK tour?

I thought it was so wierd!
    OMG that happened?
    I’m on team Jonas and thta but I didn’r recive anything

Maybe coz i am from Scotland i got it

• island.B

I hope he does some of his lil dance moves they are too cute :D

• Anonymouskjnkjncsakjn

if they can do it… why can’t e #cyrusonsnl

Are you like stupid?Seriously,Get out of everyones face?First off im not in anyones face because im on the computer dumbass.Second, How about you go and do something productive with yourself & stop being such a hater!
    ——————————-
    Ok ya go get some stuff for your time of month cause obviously its happening loser.

• robbobwarnpeace

He’s older than me…why is he so short though?

I’m bored and like the attention :P

——————————-
    ——————————–

Actually its not.Thanks for your concern though.

• StarLight24

Dumaaa ? said:

I love that song!

• Chococatx3

dear oceanup,
    NEW POST PLEASE :)

• HeyYouOkayNot

NicksSweetCaroline said:

HeyYouOkayNot said:

NicksSweetCaroline said:

Did anyone else get an email from the jonasbrothers about selena’s UK tour?

I thought it was so wierd!
    OMG that happened?
    I’m on team Jonas and thta but I didn’r recive anything

Maybe coz i am from Scotland i got it
    well It make sense but
    what the hell the Jonas are doing that
    hu thats weird:p

• Dumaaa ?

I love that song!

________

Another reason why I`ll miss you! Lilly and DAMP tell me to GTFO whenever I mention it! ;)

• HeyYouOkayNot

Chococatx3 said:

dear oceanup,
    NEW POST PLEASE :)
    Yeah this post is death

• YouBelongWithMe

Go my fellow Canadian!

Such a stupid fight between Jonas Brothers and Justin Beiber fans. Why is it that they can be friends, but you guys can’t. There doesn’t seem to be no bad blood between any of the boys, why does every thing have to be a fued? :/

• HeyYouOkayNot

NEW POST!

• StarLight24

Dumaaa ? said:

Just ask Mercedes for back up. She likes his music. I don’t really understand why people hate Bieberlake. I love calling him that lol Someone needs to name their child that.

• Dumaaa ?

__________

HAHA! I can handle those losers! :P

He`s talented, but his fans are another story! :|

Bahaha! I wish someone would tell Justin about that nickname and see what he says! That would be epic! :D

——————
    Omg, i love you. Finally someone who actually understands how dumb the Jonas & Bieber “war” is!

• StarLight24

Dumaaa ? said:
    HAHA! I can handle those losers! :P

He`s talented, but his fans are another story! :|

I agree with the fan thing. Some of them are nice though. If you ever meet Justin, you have to tell him lmao xD.

• YouBelongWithMe

Gay
    Go jump off a bridge

• Dumaaa ?

________

SOME, are nice… :P

I doubt I`ll ever meet Justin, but if in some weird way I do.. I`m gonna go up to him and be like ‘sup, Bieberlake’.. And that`s how he will find out about his nickname! :D

• lalalalea

– –
    lmao!!

• khadija

girl he still is fine!!!!!!!!!!

Yall just haters i think justin bieber i freakin amazing and yes im a boy and no im not gay

• StarLightSTARbright

He has been annoying since he brought up Beyonce at the Grammys.

————————————
    YOURE AN IDIOT!
    ————————————
    No I believe thats you. I didnt post that comment about the charts, but why dont you just run along and help justin get a bigger pair of sweater-poppies (If thats possible) and get out of everyones face because your not wanted here!

• Trey

^^ TOTALLY AGREE WITH ANONYMOUS.

anyway,
    J BIEBZZ ROCKS :)

• justinbieberlove

If you hate him so much, why are you commenting on it? He works so hard and you guys just put him down, think about it you wouldn’t like it if you go on twitter or facebook and see something about you that is super rude. It’s just not nice, Please try not to be too hard on the guy, the studio music makes his voice high, live his voice is deep, everyone says so. my friend meet him and she said it’s like an octave deeper so shut up kay? Did your parents ever teach you about respect? PEACE <3 (oh yea btw can’t wait for april 10!!) Thanks :)

• randomstar

NO snl is effing hilarious and he cant sing live

is jusin bieber hosting or siNGing in SNL.

saturday night live gonnabe very hot vdeio
    definitely the hard work will pay off, everyone looks for something different,

LOOK THIS IS HOW WE’LL PUT IT FOR ALL YOU TWEENIES!
    A) <3 JONAS <3

B) HE’S NOT AND WILL NEVER BE THE TEEN KING!

C) HIS MUSIC ISN’T MUSIC, ALL IT DOES IS REPEAT ONE WORD A BUNCH OF TIMES

D) HIS FANS ARE SO CRAZY THAT HE HAS TO SEND KIDS TO HOSPITALS EVERY NIGHT

E) HE DOESN’T CARE ABOUT HIS FANS! THERE HAVE BEEN NUMEROUS OCCASIONS OF HIM IGNORING THEM!

F) HE TRIES TO ACT ALL GANSTA AND GHETTO, WHEN EVRYONE KNOWS HES NOT, HES A POSER!!!!

THANKS NOW ILL HAVE THE LAST COMMENT AND YOU CRAZYS WILL LEAVE OCEANUP.COM. KAY? BYE-BYE NOW!!!

Will he need a note from his mommy to stay up so late?

Has a big PR team behind him, and people that buy like 100 of his CD’s at a time so a store will say “sold out”. More behind the numbers game than most think.

• Diamondback

Twerp.

• olga

man leave him ALONE hes like the bes singer ive ever heard besides he has wat it takes to stay famouse .. hes cute/gorgeus, hes young.and talented wat more can you ask for . if your not a big fan like me then watever. OH AND STOP HAITING ON HIM . YOU BOYS ARE JUST JEOLUS CUZ WE PERFER HIM. HIS PERFECT HAIR ,SMILE,AND EYES. ILY JUSTIN . ( BEST SINGER)

• NicksSweetCaroline

Did anyone else get an email from the jonasbrothers about selena’s UK tour?

I thought it was so wierd!

• nolitafairytale

Justin Bieber fans are fucking ridiculous… well the majority of them anyway.

Gay

• HeyYouOkayNot

SUKCSTIN!
    lmao jk

• HeyYouOkayNot

NicksSweetCaroline said:

Did anyone else get an email from the jonasbrothers about selena’s UK tour?

I thought it was so wierd!
    OMG that happened?
    I’m on team Jonas and thta but I didn’r recive anything

————————————
    YOURE AN IDIOT!
    ————————————
    ————————————-

• Ashley

I find that good that he going on. Snl and that. He got. So for to. Be on. Snl.

• StarLight24

Good for him =]. I love his live performances. He’s one talented kid.

• Ann on ee mous

Example: The Jonas Brothers =)
    Another example, actually somewhat of a better one IMO: Selena Gomez :D

• Jonas4Evr!

Example: The Jonas Brothers =)

Not necessarily. The two top selling new releases of the the year so far were Lady Antebellum and Sade. Neither of these artists are lame auto-tuned rap and pop songs. Actually, they’re both quite the oppposite. Especially Sade. She’s been around for almost 25 years and she’s had one of the biggest opening weeks in a while.

Good music is out there and it’s still topping the charts, you just have to pay attention it.

StarLight24 said:

Good for him =]. I love his live performances. He’s one talented kid.

AMEN :) I love him!

• _herecomestrouble.

wut?
    this kid is HUGEEEEEEE.
    and for the few months that he has been out – he’s been working hard.
    and noooo, a lot of his fans are 13+
    just like jonas fans.

• chickyboom52

Arn’t his fans a little too young to be watching SNL? They’d have to stay up WAY past their bedtime, and I’m sure their parents wouldn’t be to happy about that.

(Note: No hate intended, to be honest I know nothing about this kid. But you have to be BIG in order to make it onto SNL, and he’s not. So for SNL to cave into some little kid’s online petition is dissapointing.
    The Jonas Brothers and Taylor Swift had to work really hard to make it onto that show, then this kid comes from out of nowhere and get’s a spot on it. It’s upsetting.)

• Rich Port

big whoop…i dont like him :X

FIND IS A GOOD WORD TO USE…….

• emma13

ok seriously haters gtfo the post. and try to come up with new names to call him because quite frankly the ones you are calling him right now like bieberlake, wtf is that. and calling him a fetus is not funny. i mean either you guys have really bad humor or just pathetic.

way to go girls. you now ruined my favorite show. great. i will probably laugh when he preforms. wow. he can’t sing. and if you comment back on this saying “YOUR WRONG I LOVE HIM HE CAN SING” well get this. if you think he can sing, you have NO TASTE in music and you don’t know what real music is. i hate this kid so much.

• olga

yeah watever. ur just jeolus. cuz girls perfer him.

• Justins_Vagina

WOW. what has this society become?!?!

• BeJealous

New teen king?? I think u ment New teen QUEEN ;) JK!
    HAHA he’ll be over by 1211.

Agreed.

• youtube kenijoe77
  • youtube kenijoe77
  • alliegator.

well, that, my dears, is dedication. i must hand it to those teenies. in all seriousness.
    ====
    LOL, it reminds me of a certain group of fans that got a petition noticed by oprah…

who was that group of fans?
    i dont recall…

oh..yeah.

1sttt !
    i cant stand him ..

• BeJealous

LMFAO, something for his arrogant ass to be MORE arrogant about.

he needs to take some tips from a certain group of brothers.

“live like you’re at the bottom, even if you’re at the top.”

And this is why Justin Bieber will be at the bottom, when he thinks he’s at the top :)

• Chococatx3

2nnd?! something about him irks me

• anon

• joeswifey

wow. it took the jonas brothers like 3 yrs to be on SNL. it took this fagot less than a year to get on -______- what is the world coming to??

hahahahahahahahahaa okay so let me get this
    NickJay is ‘Teen King’
    and Justin Bieber is ‘New Teen King’
    wow…. make up your mind :/

• Chococatx3

HOLY CRAP!!

New Teen King Justin Bieber

*faints*

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Oh Joy.

• island.B

big thangs poppin for Justin

• sabrina_lovesjb15

heyyy

• sabrina_lovesjb15

heyyy

• Katie13

As long as he doesn’t host the show, it’s all good….
    Oh and oceanup….
    QUIT FUCKING FLAGGING ME AS SPAM!!!!