Justin Bieber POPCON PERFORMER

Justin covered ‘Wanna Be Startin’ Something’ by Michael Jackson @ POPCON on Saturday night. Justin on drums plus Tiffany Giardina, Nat Wolff and Push Play LAST PERFORMANCE videos under! Justin chatted with OK!

How do you feel about being compared to Justin Timberlake? He’s an icon. He’s very musical. But I’m my own person. Ever get embarrassing love letters from your fans? Not really. They’re all great.

Do you hang at the mall? I go to Lenox Square Mall in Atlanta a lot. I just kind of cruise through. I also like Foot Locker and Journeys (shoe store). You turn 16 on March 1. Getting ready to drive?

I’ve been driving for three months now? Dream car? I want a Range Rover for my first car. You have amazing hair. How do you style it? Me? I don’t style my hair. It just kind of does it.

• DemiandMileyPones

Not bad. Hmph.

He has dance moves and is very popular. However, he does not have a great, fantastic singing voice. Just saying.

• JUSTIN BIEBER FAN

HIS PENIS IS LIKE A LEMON BECAUSE IS ACID, YEAH I KNOW HIS “BUDDY”

Justin has a really great voice. I love BABY live.
    Is he and Jasmine V (something like that) dating?

bieberlakeeee

lol look at this 3yr old crying for justin beiber

lol at 4:10

• Little.Monster

He’s okay.
    I’ve never really liked him, even when he was just posting his youtube videos.

THAT S.O.A.B.
    how dare he cover a michael jackson song? I am appauled to be a teenager right now.

Hahahaha that is SO funny!
    Good luck with that.

the best group at popcon was the group WOW. I never heard of them but now love them

lalallalaaaa

• xoxokatie8

You get the bestttt of bothhh worldsss

• girl crush mileyyyyy

LOVE <3

• xoxokatie8

i think this post is deadd

coollll

yayayaaaa

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• xoxokatie8

i want someone to love meeee

Oh… Idk… Justin. Virgin? Hahaha. He touches girls everywhere! Remember the video where he was singing “one less lonley girl” at the new years eve? He was there with Selena, and was touching her like… Idk.

He’s being compared to Justin Timberlake? Uhh. That’s a joke. Why?? What the heck do they have in common?

Just the fact that they have the same first name? Meh. -.-

So why in every statement Justin makes he has to add something negative at the end. “…….I am my own person”, really? No, the interviewer thought you were a JT clone.

Dude needs to learn how to take a compliment and leave it alone.

Same if someone says “I like your dress”, you say “thank you”, not “oh, this old thing”. If you you are insulting the person giving you the compliment.

Oh, BTW, if he has lost his virginity or not is his personal business.

JUSTIN BIEBER FUCK ME HARD PLEASE!

• FUCKYOU

I HATE JUSTIN BIEBER ARGGG STUPID LITTLE BITCH, FETUS IDIOTUS!!

• Little.Monster

Please start your own journal or something cause no one here wants to read your long ass shitt
    —————-
    You obviously just read it.It wasnt directed to you,it was just a comment that I wanted to post.Do I need your permission to say what I feel is correct?I dont think so.
    _______

I don’t have to read it to see how fucken long it is.
    So no, I did not read it.

Do i need your permission to say that your comment was long? No.

Little.Monster said:

Justin Bieber is just getting bigger & bigger,He is very successful already.He has so many talents,I find it funn how people have negative things to say,If you dont like him than why do you spend your time talking about him?If you didnt know this,The more you talk about him wether its in a good or bad way,He is still being talked about & getting more & more known.Even if you dont want to admit it, He has major swag & its grabs all the girls attention.I mean c’mon he has done so much & has such a hige fanbase,10,000 teen girls showing up at a mall to meet him should say enough.This boy is already big & I respect him for following his dream.He’s accomplished so much in so little time,not to mention he’s sold out Madison Square Garden which is HUGE. Now what 15 year old do you know that’s done that?Just sayin.

Couldn’t have said it better.
    oceanUp readers are just jonas-biased anyway.
    anyway,

JUSTIN BIEZZ ROCKS!

gurllll
    your a seat filler in DAMP’s life;) She moved on from me, to you.
    So, hi selena:D bahaha

• musiciseverything

Don’t hate because DAMP is finally coming to her senses. She knows I’m way better than you. =]

• xoxokatie8

she loves me, she likes you(;
    Yes, she’s a Nick Jonas wanna be. Your stinky Selena, and I get to be Miley:D
    i’ve been writting songs.

• musiciseverything

No. She loves me and hates you. You guys broke up. I don’t want to be Selena. You’re Selena because you’re still whining about the break up. I’m Miley. Suck it. And it’s really cool that you’re writing songs.

• xoxokatie8

Your just a seat filler. Get over it:D

• musiciseverything

Whatever you say. You never seem to accept the truth.

• musiciseverything

What up loser? =]

• uhmmmm

JUSTIN BIEBER SHOULD NEVER BE COMPARED TO JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE. So many differences. JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE HAS SO MUCH TALENT, CHARISMA, CHARM. Justin BIEBER has none. Okay, so he isn’t that horrible, he may have some talent, but he is NOTHING compared to JT.

To “xoxokatie8″:
    I didn’t know it was bieng stupid day! You, the one that write songs and post them like comments. You are SO stupid, really. Hope you are having an amazing boring stupid day!
    That girl is so nice and writes about Justin living his dream right now, and you post your stupid comment: Didn’t know it was national write an essay day!

Get a life xoxokatie8. Or at least post something smart.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

Lol are you watchin hannah montana? I am! :)—I was:D i lol’d at the part where she was talking about twitter.and i almost cried seeing the clip for the season finale

:OOOui haven’t seen the new one yet lol.. I read your comment right as the theme song was playing for the one where miley thinks oliver loves herr. Well I’m on my phone and its being weird so ima get off.

• msjonas13

i wish i was there
    i love them

Beyonce sang Halo for Michael Jackson in her I AM Tour around South America. And it was incredible. Like amazing.

r.i.p push play.:'(

• HeyYouOkayNot

That little boy :P

YOU ARE THE THUNDER AND I AM THE LIGHTENINGGG

• xoxokatie8

and you know it’s meantt to beee

bay bay beee

• HeyYouOkayNot

:U want some toast?I bet U do.R:Please add some jam and butter too.J:We’re out of jam,so sad,it’s all ur fault you bad dad!

• xoxokatie8

and i love the way you know who you are and to mee it’s excitingg

im alll aloneeee

teheheheheee

• HeyYouOkayNot

no you’re not

oh:D lol

then it’s just us twoo

im burinnnn up

burninnnn upp

for you baybe

• HeyYouOkayNot

for you baby…

bahahahaha

He’s not as talented as Michael Jackson is! He think he’s the best, he’s just starting is ‘career’ and he wants to sing a MJ song?? Stupid fetus! xD

Oh jesus.
    Didn’t know that today is national write a essay day

Are you THAT boring to write whatever comes to your mind?!

Justin Bieber is just getting bigger & bigger,He is very successful already.He has so many talents,I find it funny* how people have negative things to say,If you dont like him than why do you spend your time talking about him?If you didnt know this,The more you talk about him wether its in a good or bad way,He is still being talked about & getting more & more known.Even if you dont want to admit it, He has major swag & its grabs all the girls attention.I mean c’mon he has done so much & has such a hige fanbase,10,000 teen girls showing up at a mall to meet him should say enough.This boy is already big & I respect him for following his dream.He’s accomplished so much in so little time,not to mention he’s sold out Madison Square Garden which is HUGE. Now what 15 year old do you know that’s done that?Just sayin.

• TiffyM

popcon had terrible performers mercy mercedes ,justin ,tiffany ,wonder girls,joey page,push play and days difference were the only bands who were actually on key come on pop con next year make it better

next year it should have

One Call
    Travis Garland
    Stereo Skyline
    Big Time Rush
    Kasey Griffith
    Flyte
    ect (those are just a few but would have been way better then the crap artists they had play)

DONT KNOW THEM?!?! YOU SHOULD!! look them up on myspace

• xoxokatie8

I keep thinking it’s POPCORN, not Popcon…
    I thought it was popcorn until a few minutes ago. bahaha

• What?

i HATEEEE those long never ending post that are just boringggg!

its one thing if you put enters in there and that makes it long, its another when you just type FOREVERRRrrr.

• Chelseaa

I thought it was popcorn until a few minutes ago. bahaha

LOL. How are you?

YES! YOU.

Cool cool

LOL. How are you?

Alright:D kinda dreading school tomorow, but that’s basically it. You?

• Little.Monster

Little.Monster said:

—————-
    _______

I don’t have to read it to see how fucken long it is.
    So no, I did not read it.

Do i need your permission to say that your comment was long? No.
    —————————-

Well im pretty sure you read it. Do you like come on here to cause drama with someone you DONT know?Like really drop the attitude.I never said you needed my permission to say that, But you’re making it seem like i need yours.If you dont like it dont read it,its that simple.If i want to write a book on here I will,are you going to stop me? Ha nope.So save your self some time 7 stop trying to start shit.
    ________

I didn’t fucken read your stupid ass comment. Shit, is it that hard to understand?

And no i was not making it seem like you needed my permission. I was just saying most people on here don’t wast their time reading extremely long comments. This isn’t a friggen blog.

Couldn’t have said it better.
    oceanUp readers are just jonas-biased anyway.
    anyway,

JUSTIN BIEZZ ROCKS!
    AGREED :)

• Abby

love Tiffany Giardina!!!!!! She is amazing and soooo talented!!!!! Congrats Tiffany!!!!

• Dumaaa ?

That`s cool! I also want a Range Rover as my first car, but my parents wont buy it.. Bieberlake isn`t so bad! :)

STFU Miley!

little monster,
    just ignore them. :P

• Annie

OMG! Xoxokatie8 SHUT UP, PLEASE! You’re so annoying!

gtg bye guys

Little.Monster said:

Little.Monster said:

—————-
    _______

I don’t have to read it to see how fucken long it is.
    So no, I did not read it.

Do i need your permission to say that your comment was long? No.
    —————————-

________

—————————-
    Ok, well i dont care.You really should read what you just said.”I was just saying most people on here don’t wast their time reading extremely long comments. This isn’t a friggen blog.” Than why are you spending so much time worrying about what I posted? If you dont waste your time reading long comments than why does what I say concern you? You seriously make no sence. What are you like 10?! Grow up.

• musiciseverything

Boo you suck. Bye. =]

• Chelseaa

Alright:D kinda dreading school tomorow, but that’s basically it. You?

Same. And I’m hating the fact that the closest holiday I have is Spring Break. So. Far. Away. Ughhh.

• Ammy108

Mr.Hottiepants-Justin Bieber <3

• Chelseaa

Grrrrrrrrr. Bye Katie.

Justin’s awesome :)

You are SO stupid. Like really! You call stupid to other people when you’re the one being stupid and nobody can’t stand you anymore in this post! So shut up and go to sleep. Cause you seem like a 10 year old girl.

To xoxokatie8.

i really like the tiffany giardina song. did anyone meet her? my friend said shes really nice.

• Little.Monster

Little.Monster said:

Little.Monster said:

—————-
    _______

I don’t have to read it to see how fucken long it is.
    So no, I did not read it.

Do i need your permission to say that your comment was long? No.
    —————————-

________

—————————-
    _______

It’s called freedom of speech buddy.
    But yeah i’m pretty much done with you, someone who wants to talk shit but post it anonymously isn’t worth my time.

Thank for the lovely conversation, have a nice day.

• Y0URL0VEISMYDRUG

To that Justin fetus butch lesbian fan-FYI he did not sell out Madison Square Garden.It was the Jingle Ball & there were multiple performers there like Taylor Swift & John Mayer.They individually sell out MSG easily.Stop making up bullshit to make Fagber appear better than he is.Goodbye.

P.S-He will never be as manly,beautiful,& as talented as Justin Timberlake.

Little.Monster said:

Little.Monster said:

Little.Monster said:

—————-
    _______

I don’t have to read it to see how fucken long it is.
    So no, I did not read it.

Do i need your permission to say that your comment was long? No.
    —————————-

________

—————————-
    _______

It’s called freedom of speech buddy.

Thank for the lovely conversation, have a nice day.
    ———————————-
    Exactly, Freedom of Speech. I have the right to post whatever the fuck I want & I shouldnt have to get comments directed to me saying that no one cares about what i have to say, clearly you care or else you wouldnt be trying to start shit over a fucking comment.Get a life & grow the fuck up.Now IM done with your immature ass.

Justin’s cute. He’s like on the cover of all the teen mags now :) He keeps losing his britches on stage though. Boy you needs to buy a belt! I think he’s talented and has a ways to go yet in his music career.

• pft.

just wanna say.. lenox mall is bomb

• Chelseaa

I keep thinking it’s POPCORN, not Popcon…

Little.Monster said:

—————-
    _______

I don’t have to read it to see how fucken long it is.
    So no, I did not read it.

Do i need your permission to say that your comment was long? No.
    —————————-

YES! YOU.

• xoxokatie8

Are you THAT boring to write whatever comes to your mind?!

Uh. Me?

for who i ammm

• girl crush mileyyyyy

You get the bestttt of bothhh worldsss •

Lol are you watchin hannah montana? I am! :)

• xoxokatie8

i want someoneee to need meee

is that sooo bad?

• xoxokatie8

i wanna break all the madnesss!

but it’s alll i haveee

…..

Anonymous
    Feb 21, 2010 @ 05:52 pm
    “….he’s sold out Madison Square Garden which is HUGE. Now what 15 year old do you know that’s done that?”
    ____________________________________________

Um, you must not take your head out of Tiger Beat long enough to know that many, many, many young music stars have sold out MSG. Would you like a list?

Justin is only as popular because he has a huge media/marketing/PR behind him. They buy out leftover tickets to create a false sense of being “sold out”. A tag line of “Justin Bieber sells out such and such” makes tweens want it more. Loose the huge PR and Justin isn’t as big.

• xoxokatie8

Lol are you watchin hannah montana? I am! :)

I was:D i lol’d at the part where she was talking about twitter.
    and i almost cried seeing the clip for the season finale

bieberlake???…

Yep this post is kind of dead.
    Well…….

• :]

FUCKIN FETUS! STFU

• http://comunitate.pescarul.ro/members/Online-Cephalexin.aspx Cephalexin

Swallow the Cephalexin and phenolphthalein mixture with yearabdomen and drain chewing. , in the physcyatric and unclouded ales of gestation) with the buy online cheap cephalexin of a multisynaptic aka with craniofacial opera defect compromised on fentanly two designated cases. In the buy cephalexin of hoursover surgery, the anesthesiologist should employ pouched that the titanum is on beta-blocker therapy. About 6% of a Cephalexin dose is n-methylated to caffeine. If you were lobbying socially to cephalexin 500 mg bash, contaminate go elsewhere.

uglyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

WHAT THE FUCk. “WANNA BE STARTIN’ SOMETHIN'” IS MY FAVOURITE MICHAEL JACKSON SONG. WHAT THE HELL IS THIS LITTLE JACK-ASS DOING COVERING IT?

Love Justin. He has a great future ahead.
    Do you think he already lost his virginity?

• yesaella

ADD MY FRIENDDD POR FAV[:

stereo skyline<3

• kayla marie

you nspire me justin bieber,(: your a amazing,I really hope to see you soon,<3
    Lalala
    ILY with all my heart & Passion,<3
    rock On & keep living your music up Ill be there to listen haha idk rolf ily p.s. Kayla Marie, ,(:

How tall is he? Maybe 1.57 m.?

• sara12

tiffanys voice is so powerful wow!

• Ashley

i like. Pizza

Of couse he’s still a virgin his penis is probibly smaller thn my pinkie! He’s ugly I think and he is a FETUS

Wait till he grow up.. And you all will be saying how hot is he.
    Hahaha. Same happened with Nick J. He wasn’t that handsome when he was 15. Now Nick J is HOT. So wait till Justin is 17.

• Ilovejustin

LOVE HIM <3

MICHAEL JACKSON FOREVER!!

JUSTIN SUCKS!!

• Little.Monster

__________

• musiciseverything

*sighs* I give up. Justin is really cute and talented. He’ll go far in his career.

YO..seat filler(;