Miley Cyrus Recording Studio With MATE

miley-mate-17

Miley Cyrus heads to a recording studio holding her tired puppy Mate while wearing shorts jean shorts and a sultry loose fitting top in Santa Monica on Sunday afternoon. Photos: PacificCoastNews.

• Chris

Mate’s a cutie! Anyone know what breed he is?

German Shepherd. I agree he is a cutie.

I beleive Mate is a white German Shepard he is very cute!!!! I just hope she didn’t get rid of poor Sophie!

• Vikki

Mate is a white german shepard

• dont jugde

love this girl but hate the top Mate is so cute :)

• DemiandMileyPones

Not that tacky ass shirt again.. urgh. I love her and her dog. Super cute! :D

Funny how we were talking about this photos like an hour ago. You fail OU. You’re late, again.

• CoinBears

I swear that girl is in love with those ripped shirts haha :)
    And she’s going to actually have to SET MATE DOWN really soon. The boy’s getting big :)

• ImAwesome

LOVE THE OUTFITT AND LOVE THE DOGG!!!

• Ashleyxo

I actually like the outfit lol.
    Anyway, Mate looks like Bolt :)

• LoveHate

Mate is such a gorgeous dog. Miley looks beautiful as always :)

• DemiandMileyPones

I miss Sophie.

• mimi

AWW mate is cute and he has a really beautiful owner.

she’s totally a fashion trendsetter! i love her chic, rocker, edgy yet laid back look.

• erinh404

i really don’t like her clothes sometimes. not even that i think they’re slutty, they’re just not cute. idk, i mean i really liked some of her tour outfits that were maybe a bit “risque” but these cobweb shirts are just flat out unattractive.

LOVE HERRR !
    can’t wait for her new album <3

• elmooo

miss Sophie
    _______
    smae :( :(
    soph must feel left out :(
    how are you?

• :D

I miss Sophie.

Me too! Where the heck did she go?

• elmooo

love the outfit

• MZ

I love her shorts&shoes! :)
    Pssshh back off the shirt! I like it… :)

Major leg envy.

• Dessiree

She looks so HOT!! I love her shirt :)
    Oh and her shorts. Well…. i love her whole oufit.

I cant wait until her album comes out, its gonna be amazing.

• Mara

gawd, why does she have to dress so trashy and slutty all the time? as if she weren’t just that already.

LOVE her legs.

• alliwant

Mate’s a cutie! Anyone know what breed he is?

SLut

awww that dog is so cute what kind of dog is that?

awww that dog is so cute what kind of dog is that?

• Dessiree

Omg, i just clicked on the other pictures and i am soooo frickin jelous of her legs :(

• Lala

I guess I’m one of the few who really likes the way she has been dressing lately haha. I didn’t like the cobweb shirt but I’ve liked pretty much all her other outfits. They are rocker chic haha. I think it works for her.

OMG! look at his adorable face! http://www.oceanup.com/photogallery?nid=9925&fid=49316
    btw, hate her shoes -_-

• Cherry

Same!

• alliwant

SLut

Your mom’s a slut.

Do you think that Nick comes to Miley posts and comments? lol

DemiandMileyPones said:

I miss Sophie.

I miss Sofie too. Looks like new boyfriend, new dog, new car. Poor Sofie, she seems to be the at home doggie only, no more outings because she used to go out with Miley & Justin, so poor Sofie.

• StarLightSTARbright

MaryMary said:

Oh God. What is she wearing, AGAIN?
    She will never understand, will she? -___-.

Next time, don’t bother, just go out with undies. It would still be less sluttier than this.

Understand what? I wear this kind of stuff.
    Normally in the summertime though. But she can pull it off in winter aswell.

• Serenity.

I love her shirt.

• Anonymouss

Whore.

• StarLightSTARbright

Those sunglasses are amazing!
    So are her shoes.
    I am loving this outfit, something I would wear.
    I’m going to kidnap her dog it’s so damn adorable.

• StarLightSTARbright

Anonymouss said:

Whore.

stfu.

• MaryMary

Oh God. What is she wearing, AGAIN?
    She will never understand, will she? -___-.

MaryMary, totally agree. What is she wearing or should I say partially wearing? She has no clue.

Just skip the shreds over the underwear and go out in the underwear.

i love miley & shut up about what shes wearing its her style, she rocks whatever she wears(:

P.S wearing a type of clothing dosent make you a fuckin sluttt!!!

• Nobody Does It Better xx

Aww Mate is growing soo fast :]
    & Miley looks OK, stop complainig!

• Nobody Does It Better xx

Aww Mate is growing soo fast :]
    & Miley looks OK, stop complainig!

• MADDIE

I love miley and her dog mate. but what i love more than miley is … NILEY!!!!!! salena and nick make me SICK!!!!!! I <3<3<3
    NILEY FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3<3<3

• marytricia

Miley needs to stop dressing like a white trash hooker.

I never thought that I would say this and never wanted to but she looks like a hooker dressed like this. Sad.

P.S wearing a type of clothing dosent make you a fuckin sluttt!!!
    but it does send the same message!

• Mosie

Trend setter? For what? Strippers?
    Get this UNDER AGED girl a appropriate shirt PLEASE.

NEW MILEY CYRUS SONG! CALLED “STILL I RISE”

Verse# 1

She said FUCK DISNEY, but I think she was playing.
    I heard she move them things,
    I think she fucking Nick Jonas.

She call herself Lewinsky, dat mean she give him brain.

She trying to be like Britney Spears, her picture looks the same.

Why she ain’t singing Country music, she’s from Tennessee right?

And she was dancing on a pole, she’s a whore, right?

I mean she’s OK, but she ain’t ALL DAT,
    She ain’t the next Britney,tell that bitch FALL BACK!

See I’m a hater, I go hard… listen let’s begin,you know she fucking Demi, she’s a lesbian.

And she ain’t never coming out, look at image and see,but every time she do a interview you know I run to see.

She makes me so sick and makes me vomit,
    that’s why I spend my time online leaving comments.

And you know that I got some more haters with me, might hit up MuchMusic tv… MTV… hit up Video channels, tell ‘em pretty pretty please don’t play Miley.

(Chorus x2)

Still I rise,
    Still I fight,
    Still I might crack a smile,

Keep my eyes on the prize, see my haters tell ‘em HI!

One day you’ll remeber this,
    One day when we reminese.

Nothing I do ever is, good enough for the music biz

For you, for you.
    ———————–

That rap wasn’t even remotely interesting, go try again.. wait no. You’ve embarrassed yourself enough. Numnuts.

I just can’t for the life of me picture her with Nick Jonas dressed in this! Thank god Niley is over. And to think I used to be a fan of Niley. Nick has too much class for this anymore.

I LOVE HER OUTFIT!

_____________

There’s nothing wrong with it! And everyone dresses how he/she wants!

Mosie said:

Trend setter? For what? Strippers?
    Get this UNDER AGED girl a appropriate shirt PLEASE.
    _______________
    You don’t need to wear it… let her be.

This is a cute picture. I don’t like miley, but I can admit that she looks pretty in this. However, doesn’t she know that her dog is too big to carry everywhere?

Miley has the body,Hair,face skin,she has that “look”. Anything she wear is gunna look good.Weather its a top designer dress or well a ripped up tshirt like this one,It doesnt matter,She’ll look great in anything,She can pull any outfit off.
    um, NO! just no…

um, NO! just no…
    __________________
    UHM YES =]

NEW MILEY CYRUS SONG! CALLED “STILL I RISE”

Verse# 1

She said FUCK DISNEY, but I think she was playing.
    I heard she move them things,
    I think she fucking Nick Jonas.

She call herself Lewinsky, dat mean she give him brain.

She trying to be like Britney Spears, her picture looks the same.

Why she ain’t singing Country music, she’s from Tennessee right?

And she was dancing on a pole, she’s a whore, right?

I mean she’s OK, but she ain’t ALL DAT,
    She ain’t the next Britney,tell that bitch FALL BACK!

She makes me so sick and makes me vomit,
    that’s why I spend my time online leaving comments.

(Chorus x2)

Still I rise,
    Still I fight,
    Still I might crack a smile,

Keep my eyes on the prize, see my haters tell ‘em HI!

One day you’ll remeber this,
    One day when we reminese.

Nothing I do ever is, good enough for the music biz

For you, for you.

i dont like all these ripped clothessssss
    theyre kinda fuuuuug imo.
    idk maybe its her style.
    but her dog is fcking adorableee <3

There’s nothing wrong with it! And everyone dresses how he/she wants!
    ====
    It’s just sad that she WANTS to dress like this.

• supercalifragilisticoespialidoso

Why doesn’t she have Mate on a leash? I mean, maybe she can trust him… but still…shes walking around Hollywood with her PUPPY without a leash on.. ?
    ——————-
    lets call the police! jkjkjk :^) .you are right.

• alliwant

seriously. said:

I am mind-raping your icon. o.0

• vanessa

Her dog is beyond adorable.

seriously. said:

I love Miley but that shirt just needs to go. It looks like she got attacked by a bunch of 8 year olds or something.

Love your icon.

• liteeebri

miley’s been sucking liam’s dick that’s were she’s been

You have an interesting mind…

• elmooo

i want a unique name like miley :)
    my whole fam has super boring names!

OMGGGGGG. what is wrong with this girl????
    she says she wants to be private but everything she does is contrary to private!! her bra is showing, her legs are showing, her back is showing. she has noooo class whatsoever. she says she doesn’t understand why people make such negative comments about her…ummm…maybe its cause of the way she acts! she got so mmuch backlash after a similar shirt she wore last time, and now she’s doing it again, showing mooore skin. If iwas an interviewer i’d grill this girl. how can you be a chaste virgin Christian and dress like this???

• Pink Power ranger

miley’s been sucking liam’s dick that’s were she’s been
    __________
    Cool. :)

• Little.Monster

I’m not that big of a fan of the ripped shirt.
    But someone has got to tell me where she shops haha
    I’m totally in love with all her outfits<3 lmao

she looks like a messs

• alliwant

seriously. said:

I am doing dirty things to your icon in my head. o.0

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Dude shes Miley Cyrus, Would you run away from her if you were Mate?

• seriously.

I am doing dirty things to your icon in my head. o.0

Interesting. xDD

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

Dude shes Miley Cyrus, Would you run away from her if you were Mate?
    ___________________________
    Yep, those ripped clothes scare me.

miley miley mileyyyy. i love her but whats with the back of her shirt?
    for some reason i think she would make a really good talk show host.

• liteeebri

LOL wow that dog is getting really big, he looks like he would be heavy to pick up, she must be strong aha.

what in the world is she wearing… ? okayyy…

• supercalifragilisticoespialidoso

I like danielle’s legs. [kevin’s wife :P]

• Mara

• regg

i love her style. Trully love how she dress, im a big fan of short shorts, so i loved her’s!

• girl crush mileyyyyy

Aw! Mates getting so big! So cute. And again.. I need her shoes!!!!!!! Although I have something like tthem, but always look better on miley! :l

UMM NOT THE BEST SHIRT …but i LOVE MATE AND HER SHOES<33333333

• dont jugde

legs legs legs so jealous :(

i like Mate better than Liam, lol. He’s a cute doggy. He’s a little too big to be carrying though.
    Yeah, screw Liam, you’re happier with Mate<3, haha

• supercalifragilisticoespialidoso

I have officially listened to every Miley Cyrus
    song today!
    congrats !! :D

• liteeebri

Aww the Justin and Ludacris icon is adorable<3

• diane n.

she really likes ripped up shirts doesnt she?
    well, i think shes pretty.

• Dessiree

I agree, i think this look really fits her well. She can work it in this.
    I dont know why alot of people have a problem with it, i dont see what the big deal is.

• seriously.

• ash

Everything about this outfit is perfect(imo).
    Ahhh. Love it. She should put stuff like this out for her line. I’d buy it!

miley’s been sucking liam’s dick that’s were she’s been

OMG hes the cutest dog alive !

• StarLightSTARbright

There’s nothing wrong with it! And everyone dresses how he/she wants!
    ====
    It’s just sad that she WANTS to dress like this.

It’s sad that you want to complain about her clothes.

• Mosie

It’s sad that your sticking up for someone who wears those kinds of clothes.
    They are inappropriate. She isn’t 18, she is supposed to be a idol for children and teenagers.
    What kind of role model is she? A bad one.
    This is just encouraging young children to look like cheap tramps.

• musiciseverything

Haha. That reminds me of the Bon Qui Qui video. So funny stuff. =] Have you seen it?

I’m gonna steal her dog. I swear.

is it just me or does nick also have the same dog but in yellowish and she has it in white!

• elmooo

___________
    hmmm, is that the gangsta name video? :)

• YOURMUM

Mmmm, I honestly like the outfit and mate, however she is struggling to hold it hahahah

I personally wouldn’t dress like that but, Miley’s famous, she’s a pop star – even though she’s Disney, she’s famous and needs to maintain an image out there and I don’t know if you’ve noticed but it’s tan,silver and revealing – sexy.

I don’t really like Miley, but she’s doing her job.

• alliwant

musiciseverything said:

Oh shit, that video was hilarious ! xD

• musiciseverything

No. Nick has a Golden Retriever while Miley’s is a white German Shepherd. Completely different dogs.

• suhvanuhh

is it because he has white hair?
    umm thats just the color of his hair -___-

• ?ragrance

He’s not gray-haired. He’s a puppy. German Shepherds grow to be really big.

• Kristina

Typical how OceanUP chooses this picture.

• elmooo

I’m pissed that I have school tomorrow but I’m good. How are you?
    ____________
    good thanks :)
    hows your weekend been?

What image is that? One of LIL Abner’s sisters? or bag lady?

• mileysupporter

WOW! the first thing some of you write is ‘i hate this,or i hate that’-
    TYPICAL!! your ridiculous!! It’s what she likes to wear.You might NOT like it but tuff luck and boo hoo! ='( ,and YES!! Mate is SO ADOREABLE + he LOVES miley so so much+vice versa *smiles* =]

PS-why does this always end up being news,she’s JUST going to the studio,and this was on Sat-O.UP+JJJ need to stop! they’re just giving reasons for people to pick on her AGAIN+AGAIN! WHATEVERZ Miley doesn’t care,and you can see she’s VERY happy!! yeah!
    byez xoxo

• LucyWhite

I love her clothes so much!!

• ilovemusic

Idgaf what you haters say i love this bitch!

This.

No wayy, I want to hold his face like that too :(

• elmooo

I love her clothes so much!!
    _______
    your really pretty, i love your hair color :)
    my sister has a similar hair color and im like to her, bitch, why cant i have that hair color haha :)

• musiciseverything

My weekend has been crappy. I didn’t do a thing. What a waste of 2 days. How was yours? Gosh I’m so negative.

so cute! i kind of wish miley still had a twitter, I feel like I’m out of the loop

MATE = BOLT. dammit Mate looks alike BOLT! :D SO ADORABLE PUPPY (:

She’s 17 NOT 27…just cover up Miley -_-, Still love her though

• elmooo

________
    haha, i saw the film bring it on: all or nothing and it was soooo funny :)
    have you seen it?
    now im into talking ghetto, lol :)

• alliwant

So do the rest of us. :P

Her tweets were strange but lovable. Kind of like Joe’s.

• xCookieMuffin

Miley give me your dog!!!!! xO

Gaaaaaah I can’t stop staring at the puppy <3

• musiciseverything

Ooo. I’ve seen that movie. I like it a lot. So good. And talk ghetto all you want. =]

• dont jugde

ok am changing my icon

• elmooo

So do the rest of us. :P

Her tweets were strange but lovable. Kind of like Joe’s.
    ___
    lol, im so sad, on the day she deleted her twitter, i tried to twitter stalk her and it was like page in unavailable and i was like omg wtf wtf wtf, and then i went on ou and it said mileys twitter was deleted and it was like a little part of me died haha, im too sad

• ilovemusic

I’m listening to Stay. :)

• Catty

that is NOT slutty..
    its rocker chick, the style.
    its LA, what do you expect?
    miley to be walking around in a ski jacket??
    common, she can do what she wants

Her dog must be really old since he’s already gray haired

• emma13

Her dog must be really old since he’s already gray haired
    i dont see any gray hair?

• KeepTheFaith

Awh, Mate is getting so big, he’s adorable. I wouldn’t be able to carry him, he looks heavy. It’s nice to see pictures of Miley again lol. She had the nicest legs. I’m not even kidding.

• elmooo

__________
    i know lol :)
    okay gurllllllll,
    the only ‘ghetto’ line i know i ‘ill cut you’ and i said that to my sister this morning becuase she was annoying me and my mom gasped and went ‘ashley!’ lol :)

• alliwant

LOL , i was the same though. I almost restarted my computer.

I knew that stupid Liam had something to do with it.. Miley loved that thing like a mother f*cker.

• peacelove

you’d think that someone with so much money could afford not to dress so trashy

• iMystified

is that even considered a shirt?
    the whole entire back is missing O.o

dont get me wrong i love miley but what the hell is she wearing??

sorry miley but the shirt is ickk need to go…or at least wear a cami underneath

sorry miley but the shirt is ickk need to go…or at least wear a cami underneath

• love_love_love

gurl i will cut him
    haha
    dont interupt, RUDE!

omg i love miley she is amaziing best clothers amazing hair which i really want to have the cutest dog and a aamazing life
    i love you miley <3

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

I don’t know why people complain about her style. Sure, it’s not how she used to dress, but it’s what’s in style now and what most teenagers wear. I’m talking about HER style, not the clothes she wears to perform, cause that’s completely different. I mean HER style, what SHE likes, cause she doesn’t necessarily pick her concert clothes. But anyway, I like her style. It’s cute.

i would fuck the shit outta this bitch & her dog.

i would fuck the shit outta this bitch & her dog.
    ________________

YOW are you sick her dog?

• CupcakezLover

I love her sunglasses. <3 & Mate is cute, not the typical dogs that fit in your purse.

i love the outfit

I love Miley’s outfit but I bet you she paid like 100 dollars for that shirt, I could have made that myself. Also showing her back and legs isn’t invading her privacy taking pictures and waiting outside her door is!

what’s she wearing? i mean not wearing..

miley makes me horny,so does her dog.

THAT DOG DOESNT KNOW HOW LUCKY IT IS TO BE MILEYS DOG
    LIKE NO FAIR LOL IM SURE THAT DOG GETS TREETED BETTER THEN ANY OF US NORMAL HUMANS

Her dog has the addicting thing to him that makes me wanna do him in the butthole!

THAT DOG DOESNT KNOW HOW LUCKY IT IS TO BE MILEYS DOG

HOW IS SHOWING OFF YOUR BACK SLUTYY?? COME ON IVE SEEN SELENA GOMEZ SHOW MORE SKIN THEN THAT

• hedleyxox

she’s so gorgeous. jellin’.

____________

EEEW GET OUT!

She needs to leash her puppy. I mean she is walking through the streets of Hollywood for gods sake. It could easily dart into the streets, get lost, or stolen. At least put a collar with a name an some way of contact in case he does get lost you, the owner can be found. I know she probs doesn’t want her number or address on it, but how about her agents number or something!

It’s a beautiful puppy, so take care of it Miley!

• rockstarbo

why not just go topless? hah.

PENNY AND BOLT
    doesnt it make you think of that when you look at the pics :p

WELL I LOVE HER TOP, INCASE YA’LL DONT KNOW, RIPPED/SLASHED TOPS ARE COMING INTO FASHION!

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh love her and her dog! I’M PLANNING TO KIDNAP THE DOG! I NEED A CO WORKER!

mileys dog is so fucking sexy.omg i just wanna uhhhhgggg. fuck man mate has no idea how inlove with him i am.I want to have his babies

miley bitch

• fuck liam

jesus put the damm dog down

• MileyCChickx

Love Miley and Mate.
    The outfit is awesome.. And the pink bag rocks.

• Mileyyy_

GUYS !! MAYBE A BEAR ATTACKED HER BACK ON THE WAY THERE…. (:

• twycgnb

hmm weird outfit haha.

• mc017

guys, she looks great and stop hating on HER style of clothes. she does not need to look like everybody on this hatred planet. she has her OWN style and shes keepin it.and god look at lady gaga. dont like her.but that girl has a style of her own.

• suhvanuhh

I want all her clothes ugh! xD

Love her shes beautiful i love her style selena must too since she copies everything miley wears just saying..

Fail. Just saying.

miley looks like a prostitute. she looks like one of those rats that hang out with lindsay lohan.

• Xiomy

I. Want. Her. Clothes.

these girls are so jelous about miley why because her outfit and you dont know what slut means you moron

i think miley looks really beatiful :) the dog is really cute :)

I WANT HER LEGS, DOGS, AND SHORTS! SHES AMAZING! I LUV HER CLOTHES, FOR SUM REASON THE SHIRT IS PRETTY NICE WHEN LOOKIN AT IT FROM THE FRONT! AND HER FACE LOOKS FLAWLESS!

cutest dog.

cutest dog.

• yesaella
  • icehoneybaby

Mate is off leash! :) I love Mate Cyrus and his mama.

i looooooove her, she looks so hot, but that’s an ugly shirt. mate is the cutest thing EVER

• MileyBigFan

Loves her outfit. She’s GORGEOUS

• miley is a skank

EW this outfit is SOOO trashy and skany

she needs to stop carrying and taking the dog everywhere. He’s not a toy, leave him at home he dosn’t need to be where ever she is.And hes not a baby he dosn’t need his mothers milk ,theres no excuse for lagging the poor thing around.The reason the dogs tired is because you won’t let him sleep.

i like miley she’s a real girl selena is just like her selena wears slutty stuff all the time look at selena clothes miley is a good singer and she knows how it feels to go through pressure she is awesome soooo back off of her

some girls here are soooooooooooo jelous of miley cyrus because she the best

• FlowaTri

Love this chick she is so cute. And she can wear watever she damn well please.

omg i love her outfit is cool

• ilovejustinbieber.

if selena had that shirt on everybody would be like “OH MY GOD. SO CUTE.” but since it’s miley. “OH MY GOD. SLUT.”

• GildedButterfly55

Her legs are perfection, the cyrus clan all have freaky long legs though.

SLUTT!!!who wares that kind of stuff gross

DuDe , Mate is one HUGE PUPPY. LOVE MILEYY RAY CYRUS!

• sha

I LOVE HER OUTFIT AND PEOPLE WHO SAY THAT IS TERRIBLE, WELL YOU WRONG YOU SAY THAT BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE IN HERE ARE SO JELOUS ABOUT MILEY HER OUTFIT ROCKS LIKE A MILLION TIMES SOME PEOPLE NEED TO GROW UP FOR REAL.

• mfan

Hey! Isn’t that Bolt?

• chic

The shirt isn’t that bad? Girls walk around in just Bathing Suites all the time… chill.. this doesn’t make her a slut! She’s showing what she got haha, leave her alone.. there is so much worse.

stfu sel’s not a hoe what r u saying make some freaking sense.

• Mrs.Ackles

I actually kind of like the whole “sexy grunge” look she has been doing lately. I think she can pull it off without looking like a poser. And guys, she’s 17 not 7, girls wear wayy worse than this in high school. Although I suppose its gonna be a few more years until most of you experience that first hand!

• GOO

why make you slut because her outfit please some people need respect here and some people need what slut means

Is Miley still dating Lame?

selena doesn’t copy anything! she doesn’t dress like a ***** at all! her style is perfect! and that dog looks mistreated.

Leave her alone. She don’t need change for nobody. She is pretty, and Mate is so cute!

• lolevj101

Wow slutty outfit much??

She named it Mate? That’s cute, but why?

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Feb 21, 2010 @ 12:57 pm
    emma13 said:

Her dog must be really old since he’s already gray haired
    i dont see any gray hair?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He’s a white haired husky I think.

And one question… Does she have to take her dog everywhere she goes?

At least her shirt is solid and she doesn’t wear see-through clothes like Nicks girlfriend.

• nikole13

put some damn clothes on

OMG, MILEY AND MATE … so cute! Miley is beautiful! I LOVE MILEY AND MATE!

God, with what she’s wearing, let her go outside naked … there wouldn’t be a difference.

if oceanup is such a fail then why don’t you stop visiting it. and make your own perfect, always on time gossip site. geez just appreciate that they do this.

• Lala

I agree, i think this look really fits her well. She can work it in this.

It is because people think showing your back is wearing shorts is “slutty”. I don’t see a problem with it though. She’s got a great body why not take advantage of it while she still can, ya know?

This made remember that we haven’t see Elvis in a while.

Gurl what is all that? You look a mess, SIT DOWN.

• LoveHate

—————-
    I agree. I think she has been looking great recently.

i actually really like the outfit.. i would so wear that! although i would prefer the shirt without the ripped back

• ITSBRITNEYBSH

why the fuck is she holding that dog, it’s not a chihuahua it’s fuckin huge

I love her braid :D

• ilovemusic

She looks gorgeous.

And her dog is adorable.

• CaramelMacchiato

Jesus Christ, how many young children are going to be creeping on gossip sites? If they are, that’s really not Miley’s problem. She’s not on Disney VTs or Hannah Montana wearing ripped clothes and shorts is she? She can’t live her life dictated by other’s opinions or she’s never be able to do anything.

• Pink Power ranger

I’m not that big of a fan of the ripped shirt.
    But someone has got to tell me where she shops haha
    I’m totally in love with all her outfits<3 lmao
    I heard she likes Target.

And while Selena Gomez is boring as fuck, whoever said that she copies this desperate ho’s style needs to get their eyes checked. They dress and act NOTHING alike.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Why is her dog called Mate, Its a weird name

• Charlotte-x-

I wanna kidnap that dog so bad.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

I think I’m the only one who loves her weird oversized ripped shirts. Hahaa she pulls them off!

I hate to disagree but no she can’t pull it off…. No one can:(

• Dreamer X33

did mate rip her shirt up thinking its something to play with ?? ugh i love her but seriously wahts so bad about normal shirts ??

• ;)

Why is her dog called Mate, Its a weird name

Because her boyfriend is australian.

• LoveHate

miley’s been sucking liam’s dick that’s were she’s been
    ….mature.

• dont jugde

seriously. said:

=======
    oh boy your icon XD is so beautiful *sigh* what i can do to him right now jk

• Pink Power ranger

I dont know if its true but I also heard that Miley shops at Walmart. Not that is bad, I think its great that she isnt a big spender.

• ChikenLittle

her dog is so freaking cute!!!!!
    and i loved her outfit! i would def wear it!!

• Dessiree

OMGGGGGG. what is wrong with this girl????
    ———————
    Your not aloud to show your back or legs?
    Are you like really religious??

• oxoemmaoxo

Don’t like her outfit. Nice shoes though.
    And her dog is soo cute.

• lalalalea

I dont like the Outfit AT ALL.

But, hey, its miley.

• onlyyoushawtay

Even Miley can make an ugly ass outfit, look friggin hot! :D

I really don’t like her style whatsoever!
    buy hey everyone had their own style right:)
    oh and wasn’t she cold? it’s been pretty windy in LA lately.

• No Bitchassness

why can’t she wear normal clothes? she looks pretty and love the shoes!

aw mate is sooooooooo cute :)

• island.B

Her doggy is SO cute.
    She must be strong cause he looks heavy
    & she looks super cute

the dog needs to be on a leash, it’s the law.

• pipiellenJBontwitter

i really hate the ripped clothes she keeps wearing!! and isn’t that dog a bit big for her to keep carrying around now?
    I do like miley so don’t take this the wrong way miley obsessers :)

• dont jugde

onlyyoushawtay WIN your username is a WIN

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Eww. her top.

• emma13

omg she looks soo pretty. and her legs are to die for. the dog also looks super cute. i wish i could kidnap it, lol.

• ilovemusic

OMGGGGGG. what is wrong with this girl????

It’s her life and she can wear and do whatever the fuck she wants.

i think that Miley needs her shirt fixed. its all ripped in the back.

lmfaooooo

• Dessiree

I agree, i think this look really fits her well. She can work it in this.

——————
    IKR. Before you start getting old and wrinkley you should show off your body if you’ve got it.

• v

I am gonna kidnap that dog hah
    and i love her! she looks really pretty :)

we should all email seventeen magazine and ask the to make a workout that will help get legs like miley’s because her’s are freaking perfect!

• musiciseverything

So apparently my mom thinks it’s ok to kick me off the computer. Smh..

DON’T BLAME HER FOR WEARING RIPPED CLOTHES…..typical california girl!!!!

the dog is adorable. but seriously miley? it can walk on its own.

that is the cutest dog i have ever seen.

and wtttfff is she wearing

Chris said:

Mate’s a cutie! Anyone know what breed he is?

German Shepherd. I agree he is a cutie.

cool, i didn’t know there was a white type of them. They’re beatiful

Mate’s a cutie! Anyone know what breed he is?

German Shepherd. I agree he is a cutie.

cool, i didn’t know there was a white type of them. They’re beatiful

It’s the breed Bolt was designed from.

I love her! She has an amazing body, but that shirt is not good haha. Not flattering at all.

SO CUTE!!!-the DOG NOT her
    put some friggin clothes on hoeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Chelsea-Rose

I’m glad she’s ditched the dead animal purse.

wow she looks great
    && what a cute puppy that is

• No Bitchassness

i think that Miley needs her shirt fixed. its all ripped in the back.

lmfaooooo

I think the person that made it missed a few spots in the sewing process

Idk why you all dont like Mileys Outfit I love it and i would wear it but the weather is to bad

Aww…Mate’s getting so big. :)

• kitkat

If you don’t like her outfits lately just think about this way, the outfits she wears now are better than the shiz she wore when she was with Gaston.

oh look at the dog
    and Mates cute too :)
    PUT SOME CLOTHES ON WHOREBAG

• kiara

lol dis bitch
    she’s got millions of dollars but looks even trashier than the $10 whores on second avenue

• elmooo

So apparently my mom thinks it’s ok to kick me off the computer. Smh..
    ___________
    haha, how are you :)

• musiciseverything

I’m pissed that I have school tomorrow but I’m good. How are you?

I find it funny how she carries Mate because normally a person would carry a little dog.Mate is getting so big so its funny seeing her carry him around like a baby <3

dude if you enter FOREVER 21 .. the whole ripped thing that miley is wearing.. you can see that in their clothing… miley is a TREND SETTER just wait till summer comes around

Just because its ‘trendy’ doesn’t mean it looks good…

• cheaperbythedozen

where did her other dog go?
    Sophie I believe.
    pls reply

• PaaperPlanes

Aw, this is cute. And I swear, Miley’s so beautiful.

There’s nothing wrong with it! And everyone dresses how he/she wants!
    ====
    It’s just sad that she WANTS to dress like this.

It’s sad that you want to complain about her clothes.
    and it’s sad that you want to complain about me. Kinda makes us on the same page and on even ground even though our opinions differ.

• Cherry

Idgaf what you haters say i love this bitch!

Mate is so cute!

Ask me something? :) http://www.formspring.me/shelleen

• Dessiree

For the people asking why she cant wear “normal” clothes
    Its because shes not normal she like THE biggest teen celebrity in hollywood.

lovelovelovelovelove this outfit!

• nkloveee

I think the shirt would look better w/like jeans& the shorts w/like a more covered shirt?

Idk..It looks tacky when worn both @ the same time.

• @biaanunes

THATS BOOOLT ! -NNNN HAHAHHAHAHHA

• Kelly

Gah, she has such a good figure. I must work to get her figure :D
    I love her shoes, they are just what i need.
    But hate the shirt, its not working for you darling, you look beautiful, but slightly homeless.
    Kidding.
    ;)

I LOVE HURR OUTFITT!
    && MATE S ADORABLEE!
    Oh and Mileys legs are like PERFECT!

• mrsandrewlee

Put some clothes on.

..if i had her legs i would wear those shorts too. >.>
    stop hating.

her outfits used to be cute but slutty now she just looks like a hobo

Mate <333

It’s sad that your sticking up for someone who wears those kinds of clothes.
    IDK, maybe she is sending a strong message by being inappropriatly dressed and underage in that she doesn’t want to be associated with kids anymore. I mean look at the clothes. I certainly wouldn’t want my kids associated with that if I had any!

• not_soibt

nice arm work-out =]]

I love Mate :)

• Alexx.

wow what an outfit…

you know youre cool when..

• ILoveGarbo

Again with the ripped clothes. Her shoes and dog are reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cute though.

• Mara

What the HELL is she wearing? jeeezus.
    Mate is adorable tho. She doesn’t deserve such a cute doggy :P

Totally abandoned her puppy Sophie for this one. What a good dog owner.

*inappropriately

• DemiandMileyPones

Love her.

uh shouldnt that dog be on a leash? uh yea i dont care if you are miley cyrus you still need to follow the rules and she really doest need to be picking up the dog either…hes a little old for that

• Taylor

I love how OceanUP uses the word “sultry” as a synonym for TRASHY.

Maybe because she looks TRASHY.

• blahblahblah

the front of her shirt is fine! the back?? …..ummm… yeahh..maybe if it werent ripped?!

I like her bur seriously?
    Whats with her clothes?

She looks like a skank.

• supercalifragilisticoespialidoso

she is so cool (: i love her style.

• MILEYBRAZIL

MILEY E MATE! So cute!

• annamile

GORGEOUS LOVE HERR!

• Just Sayin…

LEGS.
    Ugh, jealous.
    Love this girl.

DemiandMileyPones

you icon is the BEST <3

• Pink Power ranger

I missed her? Where has she been?

• regg

Filming Hannah Montana season 4:)

Do you think that Nick comes to Miley posts and comments? lol

Why do you think we’d think that, Nick?

• Cherry

I have officially listened to every Miley Cyrus song today!

• alliwant

Cherry said:

I have officially listened to every Miley Cyrus song today!

I have officially finished listening to Ke$ha & Pixie Lott’s album today. :P

miley like showing her bra and wearing revealing clothes, she likes showing off her body

i love how she’s walking around eating an entire bag of pretzels [: go miley. someone in hollywood who actually EATS for once.

Yeah, if she wants to dress like a hooker, let her!