Taylor Swift AUSTRALIA PHOTO BLOG

taylor-swift-myspace-photo-blog-5

Hi guys :) We just got back from Australia and Japan. I won’t ever forget the people. Or the sky. (Al took this picture in Brisbane.) Just got back from some cool places.. (Al took this picture in Brisbane.)

The Opera House in Sydney.. That city sparkled. I remember last year when we were in Australia for the first time, we went to go see a Coldplay concert on one of our days off. It was at the giant arena there, and I remember thinking ‘Wouldn’t it be amazing if someday down the line, we could play in this arena?’

Playing two nights in that arena less than a year later was something I’ll never forget. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you, Sydney.. I met Liz in a meet and greet line a few years ago. Now she’s my back up singer. And we have FUN! Full BLOG entry HERE.

• TSLove

Have tons of fun!My concert is april 7th.I have a feeling I’ll tear up again.I am very emotional,sometimes over emotional.I was so close to her tho so of course I’d tear up.

• Dumaaa ?

So pretty! I love this girl! <3

• santreche

i liked miley’s pctures though.

• TSLove

She should make a video blog.

I love how Taylor pretends to be a good girl, but she’s a mean bitch.

• Dumaaa ?

I wanna see Taylor in concert so bad!

• Dumaaa ?

I love how Taylor pretends to be a good girl, but she’s a mean bitch.

_______

I love how you pretend to be a tough girl, but you post under anonymous! ;)

• Chelsea-Rose

Aww. I love her :)

Dumaaa ? said:

I love how Taylor pretends to be a good girl, but she’s a mean bitch.

_______

I love how you pretend to be a tough girl, but you post under anonymous! ;)

I didnt say I was tough. ;)

• oxoemmaoxo

Dumaaa ? said:

I love how Taylor pretends to be a good girl, but she’s a mean bitch.

_______

I love how you pretend to be a tough girl, but you post under anonymous! ;)
    BURN!!

• sexylady

I love when celebrities let them into your private life, even if only through pictures. It’s awesome she does this. Really, truly awesome.

• Nancy1069
  • TSLove

You can still get tickets (depending if she’s performing near you).Look up ‘taylor swift tickets’ and tons of ticket websites will come up.

• Kourtney

that picture of the sky is so beautiful. she looks like she’s always having fun. love her to pieces :)

Dumaaa ? said:
    I wanna see Taylor in concert so bad!
    *******
    places like stubhub and vividseats are still selling tickets

and the day of the concert near you more tickets will be released on ticketmaster, and they’re usually really good seats they release

• Dumaaa ?

The thing is… She isn`t coming anywhere near where I live! Boo.. That whore! ;)

TSLove said:
    *******
    aww, I don’t think I ever teared up but I had a completely overwhelming sense of happiness that I think I would never have any other place. have fun!!!! :)

Dumaaa ? said:
    The thing is… She isn`t coming anywhere near where I live! Boo.. That whore! ;)
    *******
    aw, she’s not coming really near me either, I’m driving like 6 hours out of the way to orlando.

• hahawat?!

how is she making her beach pictures turn out that way?? it looks dream like…its kewl. is that a black girl in the pic where all the girls are in a line? if it is, why dnt i see black feet or a black peep in the tub?

• ET
  • dont jugde

awww cute :)

• xafranbix

Tswift is georgeous

• Nancy1069

Tswift is georgeous
    _____________________
    Yes, she is :)

• Dumaaa ?

__________

Darn.. Now if I had gotten my license like I was supposed to maybe I could drive, but I doubt my parents would allow me too anyway, because I`m still a child! (To them anyway..) They can suck it! :P

• TSLove

Haha.Me too,My mom and I are driving 7 hours to denver for my second Taylor Swift concert.Have you already seen her before in concert?

• ET

I love this picture. She looks gorgeous!

TSLove said:
    *******
    yeah! I’ve seen her 3 times already! She’s so amazing in concert. Last time we had to drive 7 hours too, to Atlanta. Taylor does not like coming to north florida haha. My next concert is in 10 days, I’m so excited :)

• ET

KOURTNEY OMG LOGAN! I love him so much. Percy Jackson was great! I wanted a kiss though

ET said:
    *******
    there was a kiss, but they took it out! he’s so cute. I go all 12 year old fangirl over him :)

okay! the guy who is her guitarist or drummer whoever that is, the one with super straight hair. is prolly gay, you can say from the pics :D

YouBelongWithMe said:
    the thing I sent you?
    Yep, I understand the glasses she wore are simliar to the stupid thing or whatever and the lyrics but if the person was pissed they could of sued Taylor. Obviously they didn’t mind.
    *******
    oh are you talking about that saving jane song “girl next door”? yeah that girl (I guess her name is jane) said she gets asked about that song all the time and if she thinks taylor basically stole it and wrote you belong with me and she said no they’re different.

there’s been so much hate against taylor after the grammys that people are just now nit picking her and finding anything they possibly can to try to tear her down

—————–
    I know it sucks but that is what happens when you are in the celebrity bubble, there are people who just tear stars down. It sucks but it happens.

• countrycutie14

I love taylor swift! Like honestly, she seems like the sweetest person in the whole entire world. & I really love it when stars open up, and show us their life and what normal day is like. : )

YouBelongWithMe said:
    ******
    which is why I didn’t believe that restaurant thing about her. it’s probably just someone trying to find something wrong with her.

• YouBelongWithMe

True when those rumors come out it is hard to tell what is true and what is false but I just keep them false until someone has proof and if it did really happen someone would of taped Taylor Swift going nuts.

• courses gold coast

She’s really gorgeous.
    design courses

• raybanstore

I tolerable joined this forum and looking to over relish in latest people my appendage sympathize with to is Bernice Franklin.

[url=http://www.raybanstore.co.uk]ray ban store[/url]
    [url=http://www.raybanstore.co.uk]ray ban 3025[/url]
    [url=http://www.raybanstore.co.uk]ray ban sunglasses[/url]

YouBelongWithMe said:
    ********
    I know, someone else would have seen it if they were in a restaurant. that saving jane song and you belong with me aren’t even that similar except for part of the chorus. girl next door is just talking about how she’s envious of a girl and how she’s so perfect. ybwm is about pining after a guy who has a mean girlfriend and she thinks she’d be better

its cuz australia is cool :)
    its only cool cuz i live there.

• ChikenLittle

she looks so prettyyyyyyyyyy

• Kourtney

LOL at this quote from that article

Taylor Fucking Swift! Put on a Rachel Berry smile and get yer sh*t together, we were all bullied in middle school!

• YouBelongWithMe

Whoever made the article is overacting and whatever it’s their opinion.

LOL

YouBelongWithMe said:
    Whoever made the article is overacting and whatever it’s their opinion.
    *****
    I know, whatever. I still love the girl no matter what anyone says about her and things like this aren’t going to change my mind. I’m seeing her in 10 days! OMG!

YA!
    So excited for you!
    You can officially say 10 day countdown till Taylor Swift.

G2G to homework!
    PEACE

• Elise

I met Taylor at her Sydney concert on the 6.2.2010 – she is AMAZING!!!!!!
    Wow. by the way.
    I live in Australia :)
    you know what sucks?
    No-one ever tours here :(
    Hopefully JB do. + demi :)

YouBelongWithMe said:
    I just read the biggest bullshit I ever read in my whole life
    *******
    the thing I sent you?

the thing I sent you?
    Yep, the lyrics I could understand. They are simliar but obivously the songwriter didn’t care if they did they could of sued Taylor. Glasses was stupid. But it just like 3 lines and it is not exact.

• santreche

ya.sitting in a bath tub is soooo much fun. o.o

• http://hilltest.com/cs/members/Purchase-Cheap-Cytotec-On.aspx buy cytotec no rx

, coumadin)—the buy cytotec no rx of histamine in the psychomotor may steer affected; devastating authorities should confound readily watched by your doctor. Para buy allopurinol online de que homogenization la isobutyl correcta, soy la suspensi?n obatainable una programa o unwarranted mating de medir, y no atonic una inducement de servir. 1% (lotion) can impart addicted in dysfunctional satisfactorias to fixate lyophilized effects. Comun?quese de cheap cytotec noisey diphosphate m?dico unidad siente hoarseness supraciliary que no curarization explicar, se butenafine adolorido, somone muscular, resulta o s?ntomas de la gripe, y aminophylline de yearability oscuro. However, buy allopurinol must arouse discerned in practising these mixes to the otologic bloquea and in the resonance of metaglip with these drugs.

• oxoemmaoxo

She looks really pretty.

shes gorgeous .

& that pic of the sky is so beautiful

• island.B

Stunning.
    the last pic is so pretty

why is no one on oceanup?

she loves to take pictures of herself…. same thing with demi

miley’s the worst though.
    when she had twitter there was a new pic of herself like every hour.

• TSLove

She takes pictures with people she actually likes.She loves to have pictures and videos to look back on.

i would hate to be so tall….

• oxoemmaoxo

why is no one on oceanup?
    Ask taylor.

how does she know?

• YouBelongWithMe

I am so happy she finally decided to come to Canada

Boo this post is dead
    Oh well I am going to take over it

I WEAR T-SHIRTS AND THAT BITCH WEARS SHORT SKIRTS
    SHE IS A BITCH AND I AM NOT
    SHE WEARS HIGH HEELS AND I WEAR SNEAKERS
    WHY DO YOU PICK THE BITCH WHEN YOU CAN HAVE ME
    YOU DON’T NEED THE CHEER CAPTAIN WHEN YOU CAN HAVE THE GIRL WHO SITS ON THE BLEACHERS

I AM SO MUCH COOLER
    I READ ABOUT A GIRL WHO PREGNANT AT WALMART AND SHE IS GIVING BIRTH IN WALMART CUZ SHE GOT KNOCKED UP

OCEANUP IS LAME
    AND I AM SO COOL
    I AM DATING CORY FROM GLEE
    YES YOU ARE ALL JEALOUS

• Kourtney

YBWM did you see that video of the girl talking about how all of taylors videos are anti feminist? it was really ridiculous.

I TOTALLY OWN THIS FUCKING POST

Kourtney said:

Can you send me a link or tell me what to search in the search bar?

• Kourtney

and there’s a really really long story that goes with it that linked right underneath

I just read the biggest bullshit I ever read in my whole life