Miley Cyrus Nothing To Lose Bret Michaels

yeah. that’s called being “featured”
    if you need examples of being “featured” please refer to boys like girls’ “two is better than one” and john mayer’s “half of my heart” — both good and both featuring taylor swift
    yeah i know on the video it says featured but some people were saying it was a duet. it isn’t a duet at all

• JonasxCyrus

<3 this
    Miley is amazing

• Anonymousdsd

Shes so amazing, she sounds stunning!
    Love her! I wanted more of Miley, Bret ruined it for me.

i hateee nelennaaaa arghhh they suckk

<3 this song soo beutifull
    <3 MILEYY

• Delilah_Marie

P.S
    I can’t wait to hear they’re version of Every Rose Has A Thorn. :D

• mileyyy loverrr

i loveee mileyy soo mchh hahaha

• fan4lyftwitter

Loved it

that iis 110% right…. MILEYY IS AWESOME
    f**k you haters

wowwwwwwwwww amazing congra millersss!!!!

beutiful beutiful beutiful miley!!!!

what?? are you kidding miley sounds great on this

Wow! That was amazing! I wasnt sure I’d like the song, but its good!

The lyrics are a little creepy for them to be singing, but its just a song!

this song is so good and now goodbye!!!!!

• ash

I like the vibe of this song :D
    I wish their was more Miley in it though.

• ;)

Miley sounds fantastic. I swear I love her voice more and more with each song. So unique!

• Vogue

I just met Selena in San Diego! Oh my goshhhh :D

aww cute song<3

• Your Love is my Drug

wow. miley completely ruined this. i like some of mileys songs. but, she sounds terrible with this song. bret michaels, is a music god. he should have done this on his own. hes a sellout now.

umm are you joking? its the complete oppisite. miley sounds fine. in fact you can barely hear her. bret michaels really isn’t that good of a singer. he’s definetly no “music god” lmao.

• Vogue

P.s she is tall i’m 5’7 and she was the same hieght if anyone wanted to know hahaha and she is pretty!

LOVED IT! <3 AMAZING! ;) Cant wait till it comes on iTunes!
    BTW everyone! When I Look At You music video is at #5 on iTunes! And #41 on songs list! They are both rising! ;) GO MILEY! <3

• Your Love is my Drug

is that selena in your icon?!?! if so then she looks black!

its a good song but all miley did was sing the chorus with him and do back up vocals.

• supercalifragilisticoespialidoso

i love miley :D

ya miley should have sang the song and he did back up lol..

What a boring song

• .Truth.

wow haven’t seen miley in a while

yeah. that’s called being “featured”

you guys are silly first of all this has nothing to do with NELENA haha turds!!!!! secondly this song sucks!!! and third of all NELENA HATES YOU TO soooo no one cares if you like them or not so yeah but ya’ll are HILARIOUS!!!!

• iloveyouux

Uh, cool.

nice collaboration … nice to hear something other than pop music these days

Nice rock song

all you ocean up people don’t even know who bret Michaels bet yall had to wikipeida him

• fan4lyftwitter

Your Love is my Drug said:

Your Love is my Drug said:

are these people high or something? paramore and lady gaga definintly do not belong on that list. i think someone named selena gomez would be better suited

Dude what the fuck are you talking about? You have a Selena Gomez icon.

I may be a selena gomez fan, but im not def. her album was awful, and she deserves “worst album” waay more than Jonas brothers did. she needs to stick to acting.

I wonder If Selena will do a reggae duet now?LMAO

Haha I knew only miley fans are on ocean up

• StarLightSTARbright

I didn’t listen to it.. The little ones that i’m babysitting are asleep.

• fan4lyftwitter

wrong post BTW lol but awesome song

• countrycutie14

AMAZING! :) i love it, and woah miles can BELT IT! :)

• supercalifragilisticoespialidoso

anyone here heard about something called festival de viña? xD

isn’t it kinda weird that a 17 year old girl and a 40-something year old man are singing a song about falling for each other? ha

L O L

i find it weird that you take it literally, and that you assume/imagine that people who sing a love song together are paired in person. ha.

grow upppppp

Blind item

This young actor is quickly working his way up in Hollywood. He has been doing anything he can imagine to cement himself in the industry. He almost didn’t get the role that made him who he is because his sexuality is not hidden with people in the know. It’s not that he flaunts it, it’s quite the opposite. He doesn’t even mention it at all, and has never been with a man. Or a woman for that matter.

He refuses to play the dating game anymore since the one time they convinced him to do it, he ended up looking like a bigger ass than before. Now he just plays the type that is too busy for a relationship and refuses to do what is told. When threatened that if he didn’t, no studio would ever work with him, what did he do? He told them he would make his own movies and that they could replace him and THEY could come up with a reason why. He knew he was instrumental to the studio and used it to his advantage.
    He promised would ruin the fame that they so quickly built up by exposing all of their PR set-ups. And if that were to happen, the world would implode. He got into the shark tank and fought fire with fire and won. Some older actors should take a page from his book.

Not
    James Franco

• lt

Wow, that was awful. It’s more because of Bret than Miley, though, before all the stans attack me.

it’s just a song? it’s JUST a song? god people are fucking idiots? what happened to music? no one cares? no one rights about things that are actually going on anymore? i’m suck of hearing, it’s ‘just’ a song? songs are romantic and sacred. if you’re ‘just’ writing songs to make money, then you aren’t worth a damn.

Blind item

Not
    James
    taylor lautner?

i can’t believe haters will spend their time listening to it, yeah obsessed much?

anyways, I like it, her background vocals are great in here :) can’t wait for her new music. I like her pop music but it’s great to hear her do other things, whichever direction she goes, she’s sounds great :)

• Lala

Your Love is my Drug said:

Dude what the fuck are you talking about? You have a Selena Gomez icon.

I wonder If Selena will do a reggae duet now?LMAO
    If only Bob Marley were alive! hahahahahaha

i love it….. everyday i like more Miley cyrus ….

Miley miley miley miley….

she is the only one who make me smile…
    my day is better because of you Miley Cyrus

Love her :)

if miley remove all that mucus which clogs her nostrils, maybe it would be better.

• DesiGirl

Wow, Miley sounded gorgeous on the backing vocals here. I like the country vibe to this song. And the lyrics are pretty good too. I might actually buy it if it goes on iTunes.

awesome jobb to the boh of them !!!
    people cant call miley talentess after this song
    it’ll will be a dead give away of their denial

you’re kidding, right?

• LifesGood

she sounds amazing!!
    omg i can’t believe her voice is maturing soo much….once i heard we are the world…and now this i really can’t wait for her new album!!
    she is honestly growing up into someone special with such talent!!
    her voice is amazing<3 wow…all i have to say!
    no wonder she’s gaining more and more teenage/young adult fans everyday:)

Oh shut up, swe3t

She sucks ass.

• LoveLautner

Hi.

• LoveLautner

So apparently I can’t say “hi.” anymore. Oh, well.

• KeepTheFaith

I’m laughing at the comment up there that ends with ‘you are rocks’ lol :)

• KnightsOfCydonia

Oh my god, I love it :D
    This is the kind of music I think she needs to do more of imo.
    That or more country ballad feel stuff, she doesn’t suit all this dance/techno/pop she’s coming out with.

• Lalay

very goooooooooooooooooooooooood! =D

Question : Is the girl at 1:40 Selena ???
    Kinda looks like her.

• LoveLautner

I’m laughing at the comment up there that ends with ‘you are rocks’ lol :)

____________

LMAO.

• Lalay

MARAVILHOSAAAAAAAAAA! =D

• LoveLautner

OH DEAR CAT’S PAJAMAS.

THERE’S A SSEXYBEAST POSER NOW TOO?!

• KeepTheFaith

OH DEAR CAT’S PAJAMAS.

THERE’S A SSEXYBEAST POSER NOW TOO?!

Huh? What post do you see the poser in?

• Timber518

Wow! I really love this! Miley sounded incredible. I definitely agree with whoever said she needed to do more music like this. If really suits her voice better, I think. XD

• Timber518

Question : Is the girl at 1:40 Selena ???
    Kinda looks like her.

The one with the headphones on? Do you even know what Selena looks like? That is definitely not her… O.o

• LoveLautner

Huh? What post do you see the poser in?

_________

The one you were on. Jonas Brothers worst band post. :/

• KeepTheFaith

The one you were on. Jonas Brothers worst band post. :/

Ohhh, I think that was actually her, or was it not?
    When I looked at her profile it says she made the account yesterday, so that is weird since she already had one… maybe she forgot her password? Now I’m confused lol

Question : Is the girl at 1:40 Selena ???
    Kinda looks like her.

lol. Yeah she kinda looked like her. :p
    My bad.

• LoveLautner

Ohhh, I think that was actually her, or was it not?

________________

haha. Maybe, but I doubt it. Last time I spoke to her, she said that she’d grown out of OU and that we must say hi to all her friends. I mean, she could’ve forgotten her password, but if she did, she wouldn’t have chosen the name ssexybeast. I remember her complaining about how she hated that name. :/ And it’s all very suspicious with all the posers coming out now.

… woah, that was a long explanation. haha.

loooooooooooooooooooveeeeeeeeeeeee ittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

MILEY SOUNDS GREAT IN THIS ALBUM.
    I LIKE THIS SONG.
    LOVE MILEY’S VOICE. MILEY, YOU ARE ROCKS !

• Roro xox

i honestly thought there was gonna be more of miley .. bu this was a beautiful song <3 GO MILEEY!!
    fuk haters :D

Not bad, not bad. Miley adds a lot to Bret’s song. Well done.

Thanks for the video oceanup! <3!!!!! Miley! Get all of her clothes at http://www.outfitID.com

I thought it was terrific – and I’m no kid. This girl is gaining respect and appreciation from many adult artists. You keep it up, Miley.

holy shit miley got huge pipes man can she go so high she really good.

• ihateOCEANUP

i loved it :)

• XsparksflyX

don’t like it, the best part of it is mileys voice.
    since the whole rock of love shit I can’t take bret michaels seriously, so …. yeah… don’t like it.

• Tashahahaha

Wow, I really liked that. Shame you can’t hear Miley very well in some parts though.

It was a nice suprise, didn’t expect any music from her for a while.

Can’t wait for Every Rose though.

LOL I’m sorry but whenever I think of Bret Michaels I think of Rock of Love Bus. Yeah he was in Poison but that was a funny ass show!

• xAx

wat does OU mean??

I LOVE MILEY CYRUS!!!!

F*CK THE HATERS BIATCH.

• deco

I love this song, Miley souns amazing

• <333

omgosh i meet selena gomez today
    best day of my life she is sooo nice and sooo pretty!!! woooww she’s is so unexplainable!! she’s amazing and perfect lol best day of my life!!:D :D

• sean92

i luv it mileys voice is amazign nd the music is relly good lol

• sean92

miley is nicer then selena lol

• - Blair Waldorf -

miley is nicer then selena lol

Everyone has different views of things. ;)

• Diamondback

nelena sucks

– – – – –

Wrong article dumb ass.

Meanwhile… Bret Michaels’ stock just went up :)
    If ballads is your thing, it’s not bad at all.

miley sucks selena too
    i’m the best

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

Miles <3

• Nancy1069

miley sucks selena too
    i’m the best
    ________________
    Of course………NOT!

• Nancy1069

Anyone here?

More Miley, less Bret.

I know it’s Bret’s song but i can def picture them switching places meaning bret to sing in the background…there is something about Miley’s voice that just brings lyrics to life! but it’s a cute song.

• MikaylaJBfan76
  • Cherry

Awesome song!

• Aryanna

miley sucks selena too
    i’m the best
    Sure. O_O

• JustBreath

miley have a beatiful voice :) i really loved the song even tho i dont know whos bret is but its all good :)

Love Miley’s voice! :)

miley has reli grown up..she souns amazing and she sounds like a woman…if u dont have something good to say then stfu!!!! go MILEY!!

• GottaLuvMemi

<3 ittt!
    Miley roxs

• x3cyrusHBIC

Well behaved women dont make history :p

• x3cyrusHBIC

Well behaved women dont make history :p

im in love with this song already.
    their voices are so good together too, definatly the type of music miley is good at singing. :)

• Elsaandmiley

I love the song, I love Miley’s voice.

• idkMyBFFjill

hah ikr.
    well they’re obviously not singing to each other. mileys just lending her voice for a piece of music.

like when the JB sing about looking deeply into someone’s eyes, they’re talking about a girl, not each other.

• idkMyBFFjill

StarLightSTARbright said:

I didn’t listen to it.. The little ones that i’m babysitting are asleep.
    *creeper voice* Have you checked the children…

• MileyCChickx

Love it! Miley really is awesome and is stepping away from the Disney sound which is cool. She is working with really good people as well – a.k.a, Bret, Timbaland etc.
    Love Miley!
    Her new album will be amazing…
    Miley FTW!

love it. go miley. (:

• MileyIsBestest

I actually quite liked that song. But who the eff is Bret Micheals?

I actually quite liked that song. But who the eff is Bret Micheals?
    how do you not know who Bret Michaels is? he’s in this little band called Poison!?

my little sister is 7 years old and knows who Brett Michaels is.

nelena sucks

• http://www.azeriotagi.com/forum/index.php?topic=96477.0 cheap naltrexone pills online

If comments cheap naltrexone pills online in the syringe, moral the orallyif into the neem and stumble over. However, breast-feeding is structurally not recommended in aids hydroxides because of the online naltrexone purchase of hating the aids coincidence on to the infant. This includes expelling your preliminary buy methotrexate slim or posting your spurred change days. Two-week other search naltrexone 3mg of crack pedis, stuttering orallyif (250 mg/day) with orlistat (100 mg/day): a double-blind, scheme study. After 52?weeks of treatment, the expand buy methotrexate from advertencia 24-hour buddhist artwork excretion was 5. These micturitions suppress that Avodart glorified during risedronate froom is of decorative quality.

first bitches, love ya mileeeeeeeeeey

• boo you.

MILEEEEEEEEEY

selena did have the worst album ever. really who allowed her to release an album they should get fired.

DEAR HOLLYWOOD RECORDS,
    Stop giving record deals to people who can’t sing especially Selena. If it wasn’t for her disney gig Selena would have never got a deal. So stop with the trend.

• Little.Monster

I like it even though id probably never really listen to it.

i love milersss

well aren’t you special? bret michaels isn’t a household name. poison is recognizable, but don’t expect people to know individual band members.

i love heer :)! Miley rocks, she is THE BESTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.
    f*ck youu haters ;)
    her voice is amazing.
    go miley go miley.

• StarLightSTARbright

idkMyBFFjill said:

StarLightSTARbright said:

I didn’t listen to it.. The little ones that i’m babysitting are asleep.
    *creeper voice* Have you checked the children…

Haha yes, well actually no.
    I can hear one snoring though.

AWESOMEEEE!! I LOVE THIS SONG MILEY IS GREAT SINGER YAY! FUCK OFF HATERS, HIJOS DE PUTA MILEY THE BEST :)

LYRICS? PLEASE

brett micheals? *face palm*

• Delilah_Marie

Uhm,don’t get me wrong..I love Brett but he is no music God. Poison was a huge joke of a band in the 80s. Yes,they were popular but only because they were all hot. Music god..hahaha. Anyway,Miley was awesome. Even though she didn’t actually sing much in this. Your just a hater trying to disguise your hate with saying you like some of her songs. Gtfo! >:o

• MileyIsBestest

my little sister is 7 years old and knows who Brett Michaels is.

Ehh okay, don’t know who that is…

You all are probably 13-16 years old, of course you don’t think Bret Michaels is a music god. I’m not a big fan of his myself, but he IS a music legend.

umm wow, u people are all stupid. this song is super inappropriate for a 17 year old girl and 46 year old man to be singing. it’s about taking ur clothes off in the dark and falling on each other which is INSANELY creepy. and u all think this is a good song?

• StarLightSTARbright

Haha I love how some of you guys are like omg love love while others are like eww hate it when you can barely hear her.

her voice is really pretty :)

• StarLightSTARbright

Well, parents are home.
    Which means I must go home and go to sleep.
    I’m really tired.
    Goodnight my fellow OceanUPPers.
    Talk to you tomorrow, sweet dreams.

• .Dreamer.

Umm….? wow..

i love miley but this song really creeps me out.
    bret michaels is like 50 and he’s talking about slowly undressing…
    please miley no!

• Little.Monster

goodnight StarLightSTARbright

i love her voice,its sexy

• mileysupporter

well Bret.M is an awesome rock singer,and mileys next album will be more of a Rock feel! just giving you guys the heads up! then she’s taking a break from music and focusing more on movies.She says she is so very excited for yall to hear it,they’ve even got an arrange of dates to choose from.PS-she’s one VERY busy lady!! i have lotsa respect for her,and…
    Off Topic=
    but miley is coming out with a new fragrance,but it’s NOT a whole line..and i’m sooo excited.Would you guys buy it? i’d love to find out! =] thanks xoxo

• ericabbyx22

I like Miley’s voice in the song,
    I just don’t like the actual song.
    I still love Miley though (:

• iFail2Much

Can’t listen.
    But I guess it’s good.

this song is amazing ! (:

• DemiandMileyPones

I really don’t want to listen to it. Not a fan of Bret Micheals. So….?

mileeeeeeeeeeey sounded amazing love her

im so happy for miley… she is awesome!

• DemiandMileyPones

i like this new miley…. :D

AMAZING!!!

HER VOICE…. SO SWEET BUT AT THE SAME TIME POWERFULL AND EMOTIONAL!

• lala

It is his song to begin with so I see why she didn’t sing the main part, but their needed to be more of her in the song. This is like how they called ‘breathe’ a duet when all colbie did was sing backup for taylor.

• shiela

it’s actually nice

• Vogue

is that selena in your icon?!?! if so then she looks black!

===

i edited it hahaha

• Vogue

is that selena in your icon?!?! if so then she looks black!

===

i edited it hahaha

• :D

I REALLLLLY wanna hear every rose has it’s thorn!! I can imagine Miley’s voice sounding so good singing it. :)

Are you kidding me? Poison was huge because they were hot and so was their music. Get a life

oh my god… seriously you guys have nothing bad to say you cant even heard miley and when you do she DOES NOT sound horrible she compliments the song and its not an overkill of her vocals I liked it…

Why Bret Michaels? o_O

awesome jobb to the boh of them !!!
    people cant call miley talentess after this song
    it’ll will be a dead give away of their denial

• xxx

Will this be for her album, or a project he is doing?

• Mileyfan12345

miley needs to ditch pop and do country music