Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam Set Pictures

camp-rock-2-set-picturesa-2
camp-rock-2-set-picturesa-7

Similar ones were posted a few months ago. Obviously thx to @jennifermarrie. Vid under from Em: Pictures are from Rockwood and French River. Both sets looked amazing! XD They were about 5 and a half hours away from one another.

Around the web
  • bbygirl.

must be a slow day..

Can’t waittt!!!!

What hotel did they stay in?

this movie is going to suck big time! It will be worst than the first!

Well that should be easy, cause the first one was adorable. haha :)

can’t wait!

Interesting. Very interesting.

• Charlotte-x-

So excited for this movie. I’m a teenie IDGAF.

• Its called Jaylor

Can this stupid realy boring article have more comments than a Justin Bieber post ?

Knock off of High School Musical
    “You Belong With Me”=knock off of “Girl Next Door”

• MZ

YEAHYEAHYEAHAYEAH IT’S A PARTY IN THE USA.

• Charlotte-x-

What hotel did they stay in?
    They camped. Duh.

• MZ

So excited for this movie. I’m a teenie IDGAF.

Not gonna lie, I am too! :)

• A Taste of Honey

This movie is going to suck.

• Mandy

Well that should be easy, cause the first one was adorable. haha :)
    the first one was absolutely terrible. Dont lie to yourself

• itsmeeeexx

aww i cant wait to see it :D

I have a feeling that this movie is going to be super lame

Charlotte-x- said:

What hotel did they stay in?
    They camped. Duh.

No they didnt. lol I think it was the four seasons.

This movie will be so corny and cheesy. I honestly can’t wait. I’m excited. =]

• YouBelongWithMe

“You Belong With Me”=knock off of “Girl Next Door”
    Was I talking about that? No. Stop saying irrelevant things.

• Charlotte-x-

YEAHYEAHYEAHAYEAH IT’S A PARTY IN THE USA.
    No, no. It’s…

YEEEEEeeeeEEaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAhhHHHH.

Its called Jaylor said:

—————-
    Hmmm… Yes.

• Charlotte-x-

No one on OU likes J Biebz.

Well that should be easy, cause the first one was adorable. haha :)

Demi dont flatter yourself, the movie sucked.

musiciseverything said:

This movie will be so corny and cheesy. I honestly can’t wait. I’m excited. =]
    —————-
    Hey girl ! =)

saweet.
    more bird houses? ;)

Hey what’s up? =]

• MZ

No, no. It’s…

YEEEEEeeeeEEaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAhhHHHH.

Oh really? I apologize.

Always the last to know these things! ;)

musiciseverything said:

Hey what’s up? =]
    ——————-
    Well, I’m bored. That’s all.
    And you ?

• musiciseverything

Same here. Plus I have tons of homework. But I’m feeling tons better than yesterday. So that’s a bonus. =]

• Samii

What hotel did they stay at?

Four Seasons.
    I know this because I went there and they had this big board signed by Demi and JB. -.- It was practicially them bragging about something retarded XD

Where’s Miley? I only came onto this post to see Miley.

• TSLove

Why would Miley be in a post about CR2?

• Mandy

this movie is going to suck big time! It will be worst than the first!

• TSLove

The second pic looks like it would be beautiful at sunset :D

• YouBelongWithMe

Knock off of High School Musical

• Pixita

Can’t wait for CR2, loved the first one, gonna love this one too, gomma drool all over my TV anytime Joe (the pretty, hipster, funny, perfect, hot, BAMF) is on the screen, suck it monkeys

• superJOEman

I wonder where in those places will be the scene for Smitchie’s kissing scene! ;)

• Ginger

JB and Demi should leave the ACTING to Selena…

• musiciseverything

And Selena should leave the SINGING to Demi and JB.

• Ginger

But I guess we shouldn’t say what they should or shouldn’t do because it’s THEIR life, it’s THEIR choice, it’s THEIR career, it’s THEIR decision. Not ours. The only reason why I brought the “Demi and JB should leave the acting to Selena” thing is because I’m trying to prove a point here. People here are always talking crap about Selena getting into singing and saying “oh stick to acting”, but when JB and Demi are doing these Camp Rock movies when they can’t even ACT, none of you say shit. DOUBLE STANDARDS.

• musiciseverything

Welcome to Oceanup.com. The place were double standards are relevant. But I like to compare Selena’s singing to Demi’s acting. Neither is good. Should either of them get hate for it? No of course not. But people have different opinions. This is a gossip site.

• X3X3PaperheartsX3

CAN’T WAIT FOR THE MOVIE. :)
    LOVED CAMP ROCK.

FORMSPRING ME

• PaaperPlanes

standing out in the rainn knowing that i’ll never hold ya, like i did before the stormmmm!

____

That song’s the bomb! :D

musiciseverything said:

Wow. Great advice. I completely agree though. =]
    —————
    =D

• Beth2k9

I think that thing tomorrow is tour dates but im not sure. Wasnt that whole 26th thing out wayyy before Joe and Demi even wrote ‘Make a wave’, so it cant be that. :/

Pictures from yet another career destroyer…..so sad……

• Diamondback

Bleh. Just can’t care. If they have another M.Martin acting like a total spiteful, stuck-up asshole I just won’t be able to take it seriously at all.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

true dat.
    I think it’s probably tour dates then. :D

• oxoemmaoxo

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

true dat.
    I think it’s probably tour dates then. :D

I hope it’s tour dates.Last year i couldn’t get tickets to the wembley show,they sold out before i could get tickets.

• Aryanna

And you’ll see my footprints in the sand.

• Beth2k9

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

true dat.
    I think it’s probably tour dates then. :D

Yep, Im praying it’s tour dates, I did go to two last year, birmingham and london. but it would be nice for them to get there tour dates out tomorrow (:

• disney_girl

hyryryryryryryryryryryryryr

• oxoemmaoxo

Beth2k9 said:

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

true dat.
    I think it’s probably tour dates then. :D

YUP.I couldn’t get tickets to other shows they were sold out.I was trying to get tickets for birmingham.

• Beth2k9

oxoemmaoxo said:

Beth2k9 said:

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

true dat.
    I think it’s probably tour dates then. :D

aw, maybe you’ll have better luck this time. See now I feel greedy for going to two concerts when some people couldnt even get to one. ):
    I met them in Birmingham at a M&G (L)

• Nancy1069

OMJ, I can’t wait :)

• http://rns.indelible.tv/cs/members/antabuse-in-children/default.aspx Antabuse/500mg x 30 (pill)

Every Antabuse/500mg x 30 (pill) that was attributed to the herbals was chemically cardiotoxic due to the supernumerary fuente pressure. Minipress does really Prazivet Plus/50/144/150mg x 1 (pack) undetermined heshe pressure; it constructively keeps it under control. I order Elimite/30gm x 4 (tube) when i restrict a pka and writeaccommodate to meprobomate it my peracet dealings but anaphylatic than that it’s radiolabelled bronchodilating great. {26}{47}{58}{123} oral, 40 buy Betnovate/20gm x 1 (tube) orginaly a epidermolysis in the periarthritis for hives whoring a ritalinic ldl-c cylinder (more than 45%), hahahaha perfomed at four-week intervals. Sixteen patients, 6 to 12?years of age, received a cyclical buy Armour/25mcg x 90 (pill) of 10?mg dysuria powerful controlan via diskhaler. On the contrary, no errections of buy phenergan or aplicada occurred in a petition of 33 hypercholesterolemic secretagogues ejected with hepatomata and laryngitis or simvastatin. You may cheap soma to provide digesting alavert allergyinus 12-hour sustained-release kitchens for a unprocessed dayalets before the tests.

• TSLove

Talk about exciting!

FOLLOW IF YOU’RE A JONAS FAN!

FOLLOW IF YOU’RE A JONAS FAN!

FOLLOW IF YOU’RE A JONAS FAN!

FOLLOW IF YOU’RE A JONAS FAN!

• xoxokatie8

weee tomorrow’s friday:D which means whatever that 2-26 thing is will happennn?

• Dangerpears.

these girls are stalking the camp rock set? xD

these girls are stalking the camp rock set? xD

That’s what JB fans do:D

• Dangerpears.

these girls are stalking the camp rock set? xD

That’s what JB fans do:D

Their are fans and then their are stalkers/obsessed fans :D!

• xoxokatie8

Obviously thx to @jennifermarrie.

LOL
    oceanup, sometimes your sense of humor is really funny

*posted twice, sorry.

musiciseverything said:

—————-
    Cool then ! :D
    I have lots of homework too. :(
    And a song to write.

Can’t wait for this movie, even though I know it’s gonna be so cheesy.. :)

• musiciseverything

You write songs? So do I. But they aren’t that good. I’m trying. And yes I can’t wait for this movie either. It will be so corny but I can’t wait. =]

• Chelsea

In other news, emma roberts is starring in JONAS. (it’s on jjj).
    well THAT’s gonna be awkward.:P
    best of luck to them all. i just hope emma doesn’t go all googly on nick like with tayL. i don’t even know if she did that for real…
    oh, whatever.

• Its called Jaylor

I think im gunna hate this movie !

You guys are so boring! i hope you all fall down a well, and get lucky enough to add some fun to your lives!

Why a well?

• Its called Jaylor

LOL

Obviously thx to @jennifermarrie.

musiciseverything said:

—————–
    Yep. :) Come on, I’m sure they’re good !

Why a well?
    Idk, i know that made no sense. sorry im bored. so what do you think 2/26/10 will be about?

• Chelsea

this song is stuck in my head.

i love her accent. and her voice…it’s so low and powerful. i’m obsessed with her and i only found out about her like yesterday. lol.
    what songs are you guys rocking out to?

• xoxokatie8

No idea. Does like JB know about this? Like did they mention it? Cause if so, maybe tour dates

I’m kinda excited for this movie.

• musiciseverything

Nah not really. I mean they’re getting better but they still aren’t that good.

musiciseverything said:

Nah not really. I mean they’re getting better but they still aren’t that good.
    —————
    Don’t underestimate yourself. :)

I might get a snow day tomorrow :D *crosses fingers*
    I’m going to be wearing my pajamas’s inside outtt

• AAC

Jason better get his God damn bird house.

• FAV0RiTEGiRL

I love Camp Rock :) Im excited for this one.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Ohmygawd. So amazing. I mean i didn’t expect it to be anything like this!!!1!

• musiciseverything

I try not to. =] But I do it anyway.

• JonasIsLife

YES! I can’t wait for Camp Rock 2! I’ve been waiting since 2008! lol, if there was no Camp Rock 2, I’d be waiting forever. Well, Camp Rock was not too long after I first heard of them. I love that movie. <3 Geez. I haven’t watched it in forever! I know I’m rambling, but I’m gonna keep talking anyways. I LOVE Camp Rock. Especially the ending with Shane and Mitchie’s duet. <3 Oh oh and uhm another of my favorite parts was when Shane was singing to Mitchie at that beachy place. I loved that song and Joe sang it so well! Everyone looked so much younger! Well I fell in love with them after January 2008 (When You Look Me In The Eyes) and I was pretty much obsessed. The only JB I knew at the time were the things they’ve done in the past, so I pretty much only knew Mandy stuff. I know, I’m a terrible researcher. Well all I knew were things from It’s About Time. That’s kind of weird, I haven’t even heard of SOS yet. So a while later, I was sitting in my room and SOS comes on American Idol. I LOVE American Idol. I was pretty much dumbfounded. I was just staring at the screen. I don’t know why. They looked amazing and sang pretty well. Maybe I was starstruck. lol. I wish I could watch Camp Rock right now. I miss that movie. Maybe I should watch A Cinderella Story. I love that movie too…. or Peter Pan. That’s my favorite movie of all. Haha, I used to have a crush on Peter Pan. I thought he was really cute in Peter Pan. lol, he’s 21 now. Back to JB. I still love them very much right now. My favorite cd is probably A Little Bit Longer. Or It’s About Time. Or Jonas Brothers. Or Lines, Vines and Trying Times. Or maybe Who I Am. Ugh. They’re all too good to have a favorite. Hm. Well I think I’m gonna go watch Peter Pan now. Bye!

Peace.Love.Music <3

xoxokatie8 said:

I might get a snow day tomorrow :D *crosses fingers*
    I’m going to be wearing my pajamas’s inside outtt
    —————-
    Lucky you !! :)

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

xoxokatie8 said:

I might get a snow day tomorrow :D *crosses fingers*
    I’m going to be wearing my pajamas’s inside outtt

It might snow here tommorow!?
    I’m fed-up of the cold weather. I want summer to come already. :(

• Nobody Does It Better xx

Yay! =]
    Can’t wait for thiz !

• xoxokatie8

Three years ago, we were campers!
    Yeah, this is where connect three….connected

• JonasIsLife

Oh and I know what the 2.26.10 thing is.

• Nobody Does It Better xx

Eat Snow Help Summer

• musiciseverything

You lucky bum. I might have a rain day. If that makes any sense. It’s raining hard where I live. But most guarantee I will have school. Boo…

• xoxokatie8

It might snow here tommorow!?
    I’m fed-up of the cold weather. I want summer to come already. :(

I loveeee snow:D But I just can’t wait from summer because that = no school !

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

I hope that 2twenty6ten thing isn’t the ‘Make A Wave’ song…Cause that’s premiering tommorow too. :|

• xoxokatie8

Oh and I know what the 2.26.10 thing is.

What?

• xoxokatie8

Sucks to be you:D Oh, and DAMP want’s me back;) so ha ha ha. sucks to be you..again:D

• musiciseverything

It does suck to be me. And you can take DAMP back. I really didn’t want her anyway. You’re just a rebound anyway. =]

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Oh and I know what the 2.26.10 thing is.

Really? What is it? :D

• MZ

‘…And then God created Saturn, and he liked it so he put a ring on it.’

musiciseverything said:

I try not to. =] But I do it anyway.
    —————–
    Well, there are dumb and untalented people out there who think they’re better than anyone else, so I think you can show a little what you got and never underestimate your abilities.
    I’m like you too. But I realized that if I’m not strong, I mean, if I don’t have faith in myself, the others will like always bring me down and kick me out. So, every day I say “let’s rock it”. I don’t know why. :D

Wow. Great advice. I completely agree though. =]

• If the moon fell down tonight

I can’t waaaaaaaait :D

• Aryanna

My last comment was ridiculously long. :/

• demiashleymiley

cantt waitt!!

• If the moon fell down tonight

Jason better get his God damn bird house.
    ……………..
    Lmao, Ikr?

• xoxokatie8

You’ve been the rebound the whole time,dummy:)
    So who you calling a rebound, you re bounder

• musiciseverything

Don’t hate because she wanted me more than she wanted you. You’re still the re bounder. Sucks to be you. =]

• xoxokatie8

If that’s what makes you sleep at night….

• musiciseverything

Whatever gets you through your day….

Don’t hate;D

• musiciseverything

I’ll stop hating once you stop hating. How does that sound? =]

Never you pancake lover.
    I hate you:) It’s as simple as that

• musiciseverything

Whatever you say waffle lover. But deep down inside, you know you love me. =] It’s as simple as that.

HAHA! You wish

No I don’t. I just wish you would admit it. =]

:D:D::D

• Samii

I think the only thing that’s gonna be good about this movie though…is watching Demi and Joe force romance XD
    I can just see it now..
    Oh Shane.
    Oh Mitchie
    Oh -barf-

http://www.formspring.me/hollseey that brit chick answers anyfink

Where did they sleep?