Sel Gomez Shailene Woodley Gracie Win

selena-shailene-gracie

Selena Gomez & Shailene Woodley won 2010 Gracie Awards! Sel took home the award for Outstanding Female Rising Star in a Comedy Series for ‘Wizards of Waverly Place,’ while Shailene won Outstanding Female Rising Star in a Drama for ‘The Secret Life of the American Teenager.’

The Gracies strive to encourage the realistic and faceted portrayal of women in entertainment, commercials, news, features and other programs and are put on by the American Women in Radio & Television. List of all winners HERE. Via ShineOnMedia. NAACP Images Awards nominee Sel will appear at the show which will broadcast live from LA’s Shrine Auditorium, Friday, Feb. 26 [8:00-10:00 PM ET live/PT tape-delayed] on FOX.

it KIDS choice awards !
    @ least Sel’s getting some REAL awards!

• JonasxCyrus

Selena isn’t a rising star anymore.

• NICOLE .

Giving an award like this to Secret Life of the American Teenager is a feminism fail, but they’re between a rock and a hard place so igi.

• Mercedes

she bangs!! she bangs!!
    oh baby,
    she moves she moves!!
    i go crazy,
    she moves like a …*forgot lyrics*
    but she stings like a bee!

• Mercedes

ew. @ the picture, you can guess which picture i’m talking about…

• Heeyitsamberr

Cool for both of them! Haha i love secret life! Wizards not so much that show is annoying! Just looking at jake t austin annoys me cant stand him lol! Anyways love shaliene and sel!

She’s totally ugly

congrats sel!

• Child Please

Woodley is haaaaawtt, selena is naaaaahhhttt

not dating.

Selena is the ugliest disney star

Yayyyyye secret life of a teenager!!!
    Wooy woot :)

UMM FIRST/////MILEY IS NOT NOMINETED FOR A GOLDIN GLOB…..SECOND SEL SHOW HAS WON AN EMMY…MILY DIDNT….MILEY IS GOING TO DA OSCER TO PRESENT..SO THAT NOTIN..I DONT CALLL KCA OR TCA AN AWARD CUZ THREE VOTED BY 10 YEAR OLD LITTLE GIRLS

haha miley and demi are losers while selena keeps collecting the awards

• coffeecoffeecoffee

Congrats to both of them.

• selenaalltheway1

Congrats Selena :)

• coffeecoffeecoffee

And I got flagged for trying to type “Congrats”.

Really OU, you are going to flag people for commenting with just one word?

• DesiGirl

haha miley and demi are losers while selena keeps collecting the awards
    __

Lol, that’s a stupid comment. Miley’s already won this award and Demi’s not even a serious actress.

Congrats Shailene and Selena! :)

• JonasxCyrus

Who has the most Kca noms?
    Miley! so STFU!

• Lilly

PT tape-delayed

the worst words in the world

Depends if Miley wins them…

• kimmygirl!

A bratty wizard and an irresponsible teen..totally realistic images of women!

And girl who said demi and miley are losers and sel is winning awards… miley still has more on her, and has a golden globe nomination! thats almost the highest award that is given below the oscars, which she is going to for the 3rd time.. how many times has selena gone? what, zero? thats what i though

Yup because an emmy is worth nothing at all **eyeroll**

She didnt win the GG so LOL

• SelenaxKelsey

congrats to Selena she deserves it! I admire her talent<3

• Lilly

how long do you get to be consider a rising star?

• Little.Monster

Im tired of the same old celebs =/ haha
    We need some new peoplee.
    The only one i still really like is Miley. <333

• Little.Monster

Lilly said:
    how long do you get to be consider a rising star?
    _____

Apparently like 4 years.

I’m happy for selena :)

• Pingback: Top 10 Scariest Clowns in Movies and TV

What if it’s like some huge tour,
    because JB is in it along with Demi, I think Miley, Honor Society, and Jordin Sparks

• musiciseverything

That would be my dream tour. Demi/Miley/and JB on one tour? You want me to die.

this is the video for 2/26
    __________________________
    I still don’t get it :P

• LoveLautner

Yea he can. But I hate the way some Jonas fans bring him down. It’s mean.
    ____________________________
    Yeah, I know, some people really do that
    I don’t hate him, but I don’t love him either.

_________

I saw The Cab interview thing and I felt bad for hating on him. Now, I’m just gonna direct my dislike towards his fans, cos I guess Bieber is an okay dude.

i wIsh demi would win an award

• Moi

Blah,blah,blah Whats new.

What if it’s like some huge tour,

What do you mean miley is on it? Oh and Goodmorning.

demi only won a few teen choice awards she keeps loosing awards now

• Brangelina

shailene is wayyyy prettier than selena

• xoxokatie8

That would be my dream tour. Demi/Miley/and JB on one tour? You want me to die.

Do you want me to answer that? ;)
    kidding lmbo

• Brangelina

That would be my dream tour. Demi/Miley/and JB on one tour? You want me to die.

Oh Gosh. I feel like such a teenie.

TGIF

I’m hurt. You better be kidding. Loser. =]

What if it’s like some huge tour,
    ________________________________________
    Then why do people say they’re scared? :P

What if it’s like some huge tour,

________

If that happens, I SWEAR they better come to South Africa. We are part of the world too, ya know?

i hat how demi never got more famous than selena i thought she was going to during lalaland but instead she got less famous

• musiciseverything

Aw. All 4 teen queens together. They should be friends.

Then why do people say they’re scared? :P

I don’t know. I was just reading a comment. I’m so confused over it

• musiciseverything

Actually Demi got more famous. She keeps getting more famous. But the problem is that Disney isn’t promoting her like they do for Selena. Which sucks. She’ll break out this year. I really hope so.

• xoxokatie8

I am;) I wouldn’t have anyone to yell at then
    haa

• Brangelina

Aw. All 4 teen queens together. They should be friends.

Agreed 100% Plus OU would be so much more peaceful.
    -Sigh-

demi only won a few teen choice awards she keeps loosing awards now

___________

And you keep LOSING spelling competitions.

• musiciseverything

Probably not. Some fans would probably still find something wrong with them hanging out. Stupid teenies.

Then why do people say they’re scared? :P

I don’t know. I was just reading a comment. I’m so confused over it
    ___________________________
    I saw another video, it’s going about some girl that wants to kill the Jonas Brothers :S

Haha. Very funny. =]

• LoveLautner

Oh, who am I kidding? It’s the World Cup this year. They won’t be allowed to have a concert this year. :( Oh, the woes of my life.

Actually demi got mentioned more at my school last year as the girl who was in camp rock or omg i love her song dont forget now everytime i ask no one knows who she is and some people know selena but they dont know about her boring personality or no talent they just say oh shes so pretty

I thought it was:D

• musiciseverything

Hush up hater. Demi is still well known.

• Brangelina

Damn teenies. Sometimes I think OU should ban people who want to start fights in here.

Well of course you would. Jerkface. =]

selena is more famous than miley and demi combined her show wizards is the most viewed show on disney channel unlike her show demi lovato never had a chance

awww, your so nice:)

• musiciseverything

Ikr? But OU won’t. Sometimes I think they enjoy the fights that we have here.

Thank you. I try my best. =]

I figured(;

Aw. All 4 teen queens together. They should be friends.

Agreed 100% Plus OU would be so much more peaceful.
    -Sigh-

No there is only ONe queen and that is miley cyrus and she earned it and work hard for that!!!

selena and demi are just the princess.

neither has selena or demi broken as many records as miley nor sold out as much as miley has for disney. Miley has broken all records in disney including britney records and miley is THE ONLY ONE WHO IS TEEN QUEEN! SHE EARN THAT TITLE BY ALL HER RECORD SELLING CONCERT,4 #1 CD’S SOLD OUT CONCERT.BREAKING MOVIE #1 ON THE SPOT AND GOING #1 BEST SELLER AND DVD SALES.

SO DON’T COMPARE SELENA OR DEMI TO HER BECAUSE THEY GOT NOTHING ON MILEY NOT TO MENTION THAT MILEY DID IT AT A YOUNGER AGE THAN ANY OF THEM.

MILEY FANS WILL TAKE DEMI SIDE IF MILEY LEAVES DISNEY JUST BECAUSE SHE MILEY FRIEND.

Guys, I think Jackie is back. =/

Miley won a Gracie last year so all this fighting is pointless.

• kimmygirl!

And what’s wrong with being a voice on a movie, so now your bashing other completely respectable actors and some great movies. Without “just voices on a move” you wouldnt have all the disney movies that you grew up with and that made up your childhood, so basically you just insulted apart of your life.
    and no need to bring miley down even more by saying those derogatory comments, I said nothing of that matter about selena, so there is no reason for that.
    Please, just be a little more considerate because that was a much fouler call on your part.

• YoMomma

Its funny that girls hate selena because Nick, Bieber, and others adore her and they them selfs will never know that Feeling

– The truth hurts but dont hate

Doesn’t Selena have that dress that Shailene is wearing? Doesn’t she wear it at like all of her concerts?

no it’s not hate it just that she is just a person to me, idk, but not hate

and dont act like she is the only celebrity that gets hated on…they all do, so just accept that people are going to have different feelings than you.
    no need to insult those who have different likes and ideas and opinion…thats the real world for you

Congrats Selena!!!

You are a TALENTED actress, you did NOT need a famous dad, or a “special” script to have a leading role in a movie.

Sel Awards: Kids Choice Award, Young Artist Award, Teen Choice Award, Hollywood Style Award, Alma Award, Gracie Award… and tomorrow NACCP Image Award.

NOT only won CHILDISH AWARDS like the KCA or TCA, she won REAL awards like an EMMY AWARD for HER SUCCESFUL SHOW.

THANK YOU haters it is your winning TOO. :)

• idkMyBFFjill

i cant decide which ones prettier. selena’s like super cute, but shaielene is like the definition of pretty.

fuck the haters and fuck miley cyrus that dirrrrty ho. white trailer trash hillbilly

• _Tiger_

I hate babysitting.

• kimmygirl!

Ok take out the ALMA award since Miley isn’t Latina. She got the job and then her dad auditioned, and honestly did you know who Billy Ray was when HM started..most likely not. And is not a special script, he wrote it and offered her the role, nothing special about that.
    And Miley has won TWO Gracie awards, a Young Artist Award, two Kid’s Choice Awards, a People’s Choice Award, three Teen Choice Awards, an MTV Movie Award, and nominated for

• emma13

i never heard of these awards but whatever. congrats

and nominated for a Golden Globe. Plus Selena didn’t win, her cast and crew writers did.

And Miley has been nominated for a far bigger amount of things than Selena.

But whatever, BOTH girls are talented in their own way, whether you agree or not.. That’s why they are famous, rich and both made out with Nick Jonas and we aren’t/haven’t..ok?

• hihihi

I wanna see nick and selena getting caught kissing. EVERYONE would be hella crazy about it. HAHAHAHA

• emma13

why are you guys always comparing miley and selena?
    its getting really old. so just drop it.

• iFail2Much

i never heard of these awards but whatever. congrats

lol i know

• Rayne_A

Secret life has WAY to much sex. Wizards is ok.

• (:

haha miley and demi are losers while selena keeps collecting the awards
    —————————————–

HAAAA, LMAO.
    Thanks for saying that. Only the people in the world of OceanUp talk crap on Selena, when the rest of the world adores her and keeps giving her awards. Gosh, I love that girl. She rocks!

kimmygirl! said:

——————————————-

…but I doubt her show has won an Emmy like Selena’s. (: Ok, that’s all.

Oh btw, I recall her beating out Miley for a Teen Choice Award before. Ha.

• KeepTheFaith

Cool.

Any people on?
    Come out, come out wherever you areeee.

kimmygirl! said:

A bratty wizard and an irresponsible teen..totally realistic images of women!

——————————————

Please think before you speak. It’s people like you who make the rest of us laugh our asses of by the ignorance you possess.

Do you have an imagination at all? WIZARDS of Waverly Place is NOT supposed to be realistic in any way. It’s a fun kid show.

By the way, “irresponsible teen” sounds realistic to me. Teens are pretty irresponsible, but with all that said, it’s still not supposed to depict reality. Get on with it.

• disney_girl

get it girl!

Yes, keep supporting your trashy, hill-billy hoe of a “role model.”

Google Selena Gomez and what do you see? A girl who has class.

Google Miley Cyrus and what do you see? Several pictures of a nearly naked girl posed in ridiculous ways in her bra and soaking wet in water. TRASH.

• Diamondback

Wait… what?

• LikeTotallyEw

Well isn’t OceanUp super exciting today!!!

*Sense the sarcasm.

• Lilly

slow night tonight

Who has the most Kca noms?
    Miley! so STFU!

PARADOX. KIDS choice awards. emphasis on KIDS. and this is another win for selena. and BIGGER than kcas

• remember_me

yay another fun post

• remember_me

– The truth hurts but dont hate

the funny thing about the statement is that i like neither nick nor bieber

• Adam J.

hey great selena won another worthless award she can add it too her alma – fashion – kca- tca LMK if she ever wins any real awards.

The emmy doesnt count because the show won and NOT selena

why hasn’t this cunt selena died in a plane crash yet?

• girl crush mileyyyyy

Shailenes so pretty:) her shows beyond stupid though x) omg!! Has anyone seen the classic mickey minnie cartoon with he could be the one playing on DC?? Its so cute lol :)))

selena is getting ugly as she gets older her nose is starting to get wider i think her looks are going to leave her fast.

I respect Selena because she is TALENTED.

Also because she had to fight with all the people that discriminate her for being “latina”.

And for having the big dark shadow of Miley and being constantly campared with her.

Anyway I like Selena and her fans love her… and its all that REALLY matters.

• Vogue

====

The size of a nose shouldn’t define someone’s beauty.
    I met her last night, she is gorgeous!

Who cares about noses… it’s shallow to think about the small things.

• Hootie

“The Gracies strive to encourage the realistic and faceted portrayal of women in entertainment, commercials, news, features and other programs ”

So how does selena’s character fit in to that?

A magically powered teenage girl that disobeys her parents, is cruel and mistreats her brothers, hates school and reading, uses her best friend to get things she wants, is rude, snarky, apathetic, back handed, self serving, egotistical, catty, lazy
    So did she really win for the realistic portrayal of a pms’ing teenage girl?

Vogue said:

====

The size of a nose shouldn’t define someone’s beauty.
    I met her last night, she is gorgeous!

Who cares about noses… it’s shallow to think about the small things.

yeah if we want to think about small things we will think about her bra size :)

I WANT A NELENA POST

Oh, the frigging woes.

• dayen

we should STOP COMMENT to selena news maybe OCEANUP thinks that if she has a lot of comments she is important and they will be posting more stuff from her NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. we all agree she’s ugLy lets stop this PAIN!!!

• OceanUpSUX

AGAIN Selena Gomez AGAIN!!! Omg OCEAN/ SELENAUP PLEASE STOP BECAUSE I AM STARTING TO LOSE IT!! I HATE HER OK? not because she is a horrible singer/actress but because I AM SICK OF HER!!!

• <333

just saw horton hears a who (the movie)
    and heard selena gomez!!!
    woooww!!!!

• Elsaandmiley

I love Shailene but Sel …. eww

• Elsaandmiley

Sel is pretty, I like her songs and “wizards of waverly place” but I don’t like her : she is a horrible singer, she’s copying Miley, she’s trying to be nice but she isn’t

• FlowaTri

Lol at rising star. Congrats i guess

• - Blair Waldorf -

Congrats to both of them.

it KIDS choice awards !
    @ least Sel’s getting some REAL awards!
    __

LMAO! are you serious? She got an award for being a “rising star”. How long have been being a rising star? haha. Miley got this award when she started Hannah Montana. And selena have never been nominated for real awards. Only kids & teen, and Miley got more than her. Don’t even try with the emmy, cause that’s is for the writers, NOTHIN to do with Selena, while Miley got nominated for a Goldem Globe for her song. Now, stfu.

• idonthaveaname

OCEANUP STOP POSTING ABOUT SELENA UGHHH ! shes soo Old now ! …we need more memi and kevin posts,,,and why cant people accept the fact that miley is more succesful than selena ?(no hate on selena ! before the teenies attack me -.-) ok bye…

i miss the old selena :(…the one who was a tomboy,drama free and noone cared about selena…the new one sucks ! she became fake..and a copycat…:(

• ANelenaRoseGarden

LOL @ the children so envious over my girl! They have to post repeatedly to make their atrociously written comments be seen. Pathetic.

This girl is the prime example of TALENT without selling sex, and Wizards would NOT have won the Emmy without her. FACT.

Keep rocking it girlie, you are a star! Every jealous cunt here knows you are amazing, which is why they post in EVERY single one of your articles! muah!<3

• Lauren.

idonthaveaname said:

—————————————–

Further question, why must you & others like you compare the two constantly? They’re both very talented, they both work VERY hard & they’re both beautiful… in their OWN ways.
    People should stop havin hissy fits over the fact Selena gets posted on here a lot, so what?! If you can’t handle her getting any kind of recognition & are fed up of her posts / aren’t interested in them then theirs an obvious solution – DON’T GO ON THEM. My gosh.

realistic protrayl of women
    selena is a fricking wizard in her damn show ya cuz thats realistic
    Secret life all the way

• Lauren.

Congratulations Selena!
    :) I’m really happy for her, she definatly deserves this award in my opinion.
    Congrats to Shailene aswell, I’m not really familier with her cause I don’t watch Secret Life… it isn’t on in the UK (well I don’t think it is… someone tell me if it is haha).
    Good job.

• hiiii

ya because a secret pop star is so reilistic gosh u people are so dumb

Congrats :)

__

Omg, stop making yourself look dumber than you already are, dumb bitch. The WRITERS won an emmy, not freaking Selena Gomez or the cast. So yeah, they would win an emmy anyways because of the writing. Gosh, her fans are so stupid, especially when they call themselves “ANelenaRoseGarden” ROFL

Congrats. :)

____________

It is not a fact until you have substantial evidence. You do not, so you fail. Never become a lawyer.

_______________

… Hasn’t Miley been around for longer than Selena? Just a thought.

… Hasn’t Miley been around for longer than Selena? Just a thought.
    __
    in disney, yeah.

• LoveLautner

I’m gonna just post random lyrics, cos I’m bored. K?

• LoveLautner

Yeah, we walk through the doors, so accusing their eyes. Like they have any right at all to criticise. Hypocrites, you’re all here for the very same reason.

• Your Love is my Drug

stop comparing them. you all sound like dumb losers.

• Don’tReallyCare<3

I don’t know why but I’ve never really liked Selena, also with Miley in the begining I didn’t like her AT ALL!! But right now I just feel pitty for her that everyone is comparing her to others (Selena) making Sel look like an angel while Miley is the devil :l I feel REALLY sorry for her because I always think that sometimes people get it so wrong, they might get it the other way around. Remember the days when Demi and Selena were BEST FRIENDS? Why would they suddenly just break up like that? Someone changed either Demi or Selena. If you try to look at it from another view, look at Selena from another view, you’ll see that she isn’t really all that. She really tries hard to look like the innocent girl, copying Miley all the time, and still trying to act all goody goody. So, when she is compared to Miley, she would look like the angel. If you don’t like my opinion you need to understand something, this is the comment section NOT A FREAKIN SELENA FAN SITE! Oceanup posts these articles and then leaves us to say what we think about it, either hate or love. AGAIN THIS ISN’T A FUCKING FAN SITE. IF YOU CAN’T HANDLE THE TRUTH, GO CRY <3

it KIDS choice awards !
    @ least Sel’s getting some REAL awards!
    __

yeah a song she didnt write and thats why she got disqualified…

it KIDS choice awards !
    @ least Sel’s getting some REAL awards!
    __

yeah a song she didnt write and thats why she got disqualified…

Miley song didn’t get disqualified at the golden globe.

Miley song has never been disqualified.

the song that got disqualified is the song miley sang in which it was the climb and it was because it was not written for the movie directly and that was for the grammies dumbass. complete different awards show boy are selena fans dumb as a fox.

• FUCK U hypocrites

well u fuckin dumb bitch selena fans need to realize that u bitches are the one the brought miley up into this post. proof? go scrooll to the fuckin top and check who said the first thing about miley.. hmmm a selena fan. the person said well yay for selena atleast she isent a loser like miley and demi. or something like that. but that just proves that u selena fans are so fuvkin hypocritical. u say that we miley fans start shit but its really u. and does it honestly look like a fuckin care that selena won a creative arts emmy? she wasnt even at the actual emmy show. only the side show with all the awards that arent important enoguh to be at the main one. stupid dumb selena fans

Are you the psycho who think selena is better than everyone because I got news selena hasn’t broken any record that miley hasn’t already has!!!!!!!!!!

selena is second best and she will always stay that way. Miley is the one who has broken records and selena is losing fans a lot of fans because she sucks at singing and now she a joke.

FACE IT NILEY FANS NELENA IS TAKIN OVER NICK TOLD HER I LOVAE YOU ON A WATCH HES WAY OVER MILEY ,MILEY IS A LOSER

• xoxokatie8

state the obvious, i didn’t get my perfect fantasy. realized you’d love yourself more then you could ever love mee

• xoxokatie8

go and tell your friends that i’m obsessive and crazy, that’s fine i’ll tell mine that your gayyy

• ashley988

so she and nick are dating for sure?

• musiciseverything

Disney Channel is whoring the hell out of the movie Starstruck.

• ashley988

i dont think their good together :/ woot i was first

• LoveLautner

@2tenty6ten is my 100th follow.

• ashley988

they wont last long so w.e.e

• Brangelina

Ikr? But OU won’t. Sometimes I think they enjoy the fights that we have here.

It gets them more views.

• musiciseverything

This is true. But it’s annoying. Stupid pathetic teenies.

I LIKE SELENA BETTER BECAUSE SHE HAS A SWEET NICE VOICE WHEN SHE SINGS AND SHES FUNNY AND SHE WRITES HER OWN MUSIC AND SHAKIRA HAS EVEN SAID SHE WAS TALENTED NO ONE LIKES MILEY SHE CANT ACT IN HER NEW MOVIE SHE TOTALLY SUCKS AT ACTING

• Anonymous101

But Selena isn’t a Rising Star anymore

• Nancy1069

@2tenty6ten is my 100th follow.
    _________________________________
    You followed that person?

*@2twenty6ten haha.

• kelsey123

That 2/26 thing is probably just going to be a tour dvd or something. Because in the video it shows all of the people that were involved… like JB, Jordin, Honor Society, Wonder Girls, Demi, maybe Miley.. (the video goes so fast) It’s realistically going to be something really stupid.

_______
    Selena doesn’t write her own songs and, believe me, there are a lot people who love Miley

PLUS MANY PEOPLE REFUSE TO WATCH MILEYS NEW MOVIE BECAUSE SHES IN IT

• xoxokatie8

Here’s to you and your temper.Yes, I remember what you said last night

_____________________________________
    Actually it’s going about someone how wants to kill the Jonas Brothers, I heard

• xoxokatie8

i wake up,and tear drops. they fall down like rain

• LoveLautner

You followed that person?

________

Not the person who did the death threat, the actual one that’s hopefully gonna give us the news.

• Nancy1069

You followed that person?

________

_______________
    Oh…..

• Brangelina

selena and demi are just the princess.

Oh Dear. Selena, Miley, Demi, and Taylor are all successful. There is no need to fight about that. All of them worked really hard and deserve their success. They are teen queens because they deserve it and worked really hard.

is this real!?!
    teenie moment, i know

• musiciseverything

No it’s not. It’s a poser.

• xoxokatie8

damn. thanks for bursting my bubble

but i can’tttt breathe without you, but i have toooooo

Guys, I think Jackie is back. =/

____________

Woo. I’ve missed her.

but i can’tttt breathe without you, but i have toooooo

_____________

And you know it’s never simple, never easy. :)

selena and demi are just the princess.

STOPPED DON’T CATEGORIZED OR BELITTLE MILEY WORK WITH SELENA AND DEMI WORK IS NOT FAIR TO MILEY SO STOP.

JUST BECAUSE YOUR DARLING SELENA DOESN’T MEASURE UP TO MILEY DON’T COME BRINGING MILEY WORK DOWN. MILEY HAS BROKEN ALL KIND OF RECORDS AND THAT IS WHY
    SHE THE ONLY TEEN QUEEN ALL THE OTHER ARE PRINCESS.

SO DON’T BELITTLE MILEY WHEN SELENA CAN ACCOMPLISHE ONE THIRD OF WHAT MILEY HAS THEN SHE CAN TRY TO GET SOME CREDIT OR GET MILEY CROWN IN THE MEAN TIME MILEY STILL HOLDING HER CROWN HIGH A MIGHT. I HOPE WHEN MILEY LEAVES DEMI GET IT!

THE FIGHT IS BETWEEN DEMI AND SELENA. MILEY ALREADY HAS THE CROWN NOW IS UP TO THE PRINCESS IT TO SEE WHO GET IT WHEN MILEY LEAVES. BUT LIKE THE MEDIA SAYS MILEY MIGHT HAVE TO RETIRED HER TEEN CROWN BECAUSE DISNEY STILL HASN’T FOUND ANYONE TO BREAK AS MUCH RECORDS AS MILEY.

3rd in a row??

• xoxokatie8

when you think tim mcgraw, i hope you think my favorite songgg

• LoveLautner

DAMN YOU JACKIE! YOU RUINED MY STREAK!

• musiciseverything

Oh God. Who cares who’s more successful. Demi, Taylor, Miley, and Selena are all extremely successful. Stop trying to say who’s the teen queen when all of them are teen queens. They all worked really hard and deserve all their success.

• LoveLautner

If you asked me if I loved him, I’d lie.

• Brangelina

SHE THE ONLY TEEN QUEEN ALL THE OTHER ARE PRINCESS.

Relax. I am not even a big Selena . I actually like Miley and Demi better. But come on, you cant say that Demi and Selena havent worked hard. They deseve to be teen queens because they worked really hard. All of them not only Miley. Thats what I think reallt matters.

• xoxokatie8

you drive me crazy halff the time the other half im trying to let you knowwww. im only mee when im with youuu

Basically.

• LoveLautner

So long, farewell, Auf Wederhesen goodnight. I hate to go and leave this pretty sight. Gooooooodniiiight!

no! ONE TEEN QUEEN TWO PRINCESS. STOPPED SELENA FANS AT LEAST BE PROUD THAT SELENA GOT TO BE AT LEAST A PRINCESS WITH MILEY BOOST.BECAUSE SHE WAS A COMPLETE NOBODY BEFORE SELENA TRY TO MAKE MILEY LOOK BAD WHEN WE KNOW FAR WELL SELENA WAS THE ONE WHO STARED THAT FEUD. MILEY NEVER HAD PROBLEMS WITH NO ONE ON DISNEY UNTIL SELENA TRY TO MESS WITH HER BOYFRIEND AND FRIENDSS. ONLY A STUPID PERSON WILL THINK MILEY STARED THE FEUD WHEN EVERYONE KNOWS IT WAS SELENA BUTTING IN MILEY’S LIFE.

• xoxokatie8

and i can tell you, his favorite color’s green. he likes to argue, born on the seventeenth. his sister’s beautiful, he has his father’s eyes. and if you asked me if i loveddd him, i’d liee

• musiciseverything

I’m not even a Selena fan. But I will defend her. You can’t put all that shit on Selena. All of them are to be blamed. Yes I’m talking about Miley, Selena, and Nick. That’s their problem not yours. So stop acting like you know everything. Because you don’t.

SHE THE ONLY TEEN QUEEN ALL THE OTHER ARE PRINCESS.

THEY ALL WORK HARD BUT ONE OF THEM WORKED HARDER THAN THE OTHER AND IT IS NOT FAIR TO BE LITTLE ALL MILEY WORLD RECORDS TO GIRLS WHO HAS NOT EVEN BROKEN ONE WORLD RECORD. IT IS NOT FAIR.

WILL YOU LIKE YOUR ARTIST BEEN COMPARED TO SOMEONE WHO HASN’T EVEN BROKEN RECORDS OR BEING BELITTLE TO THE LEVEL OF SOMEONE WHO HAS NOT WORK AS HARD TO BREAK THOSE RECORDS. IT IS NOT FAIR MILEY HAS BROKEN RECORDS IN EVERY FIELD AND SELENA AND DEMI HASN’T WHY PUT HER IN THE SAME LINE AS MILEY? IS LIKE BELITTLING ALL MILEY HARD EARN WORK.

I AM NOT SAYING SELENA OR DEMI DON’T WORK HARD AM SAYING THEY ARE NOT ON MILEY LEVEL. LET THEM WORK THEIR WAY UP TO MILEY STATUS TO BE CCALL TEEN QUEENS.

AM NOT BELITTLING THEIR WORK BUT THIS IS WHY THEIR IS ANOTHER TITLE FOR SELENA AND DEMI AND IT IS PRINCESS TITLE.

WILL YOU LIKE SOMEONE WHO NEVER WORK AS HARD AS YOU TO GET AN A FOR DOING NOTHING WHILE YOU STUDY EVERYDAY? YOU THINK THAT FAIR? YOU THINK IS GOOD THAT THE PERSON GOT F’S IN ALL THEIR WORK AND YOU GOT A’S BUT THE TEACHER WILL GIVE THAT PERSON AN A’S BECAUSE THAT WHAT YOU DOING TO MILEY.

• musiciseverything

*sighs* I give up on you. You’re a Miley stan.

YAY SELENA!!

eh that’s lame

• ITaughtUrBoyThatThingULike

Congrats Sel.

• shailine

shailine for ever and better than sel!

Congrats Selena!!!

NOT only won CHILDISH AWARDS like the KCA or TCA where kids and teenies “vote”, she won REAL awards like an EMMY AWARD for HER SUCCESFUL SHOW.

I respect Selena because she is TALENTED.

Anyway I like Selena and her fans love her… and its all that REALLY matters

THANK YOU haters it is your winning TOO. :)

I have to go. Later.

• xoxokatie8

let’s have the time of our lifesss !

Later dude. =]

• Aryanna

I want to meet John Shanks someday.
    That guy is truly awesome.

• Aryanna

Miley=teen queen
    Selena=teen queen
    Demi=teen queen
    Seriously. They have all worked hard. They all deserve that title.

Miley=Teen queen

selena=Teen princess
    Demi=Teen princess

when selena and demi get #1c’ds, #1 bestseller #1 world wide song #1 movie #1dvd sales #1 hollywood record most video watched and reached over 100,000,000 million watch and billions of dollars for disney.
    The I will call them Teen Queen myself in the mean time they are only princessess.

accepted and acknowledge ok! thankyou.
    ——————–
    I think you can stop that now.
    We get your point. Now shh.

• musiciseverything

Oh and to the Miley stan, why don’t you compare her to someone who has broke more records than her? Like Lady Gaga. She’s the only artist in history to have their first 5 singles reach no. 1. Has Miley reached that? Nope I don’t think so. So stop. Btw, I love Miley.

• Aryanna

That’s when I
    I
    I look at youuuuu

anyone knows if taylor swift wasnt following demi on twitter? because now demi is first on taylor’s twitter list… so she added demi again?

does anyone remember hilary duff ses getting married shes hot she has great niples

We are talking about disney stars and you do know lady gaga is not a teen she 23 duh! and she not disney!

You want us to compare selena not lady gaga too that is even further away hahaha she wont even touch gaga. At least miley can give gaga a run. Miley has reached #1 just like gaga selena hasn’t even reached #1 in anything related to music even demi beat selena #1 going to #1 on her first album. The problem is who ever is in charge of demi sucks she need to fired that person because selena was advertised so much and she never reached #1 miley hardly advertised her things and she always #1.

I love how selena fans run to compare miley to older people when they selena can’t measure up to miley status!

hilary duff is teen queen always will be plus I would love to see her pose nude soon

my favorite disney star is vanessa hudegeons she has alot of nudes and really big niples

vanessa hudgeons has a hairy middle also if youve seen her nude pics she has her niples huge and there clear shes really hot i ahve her nude pics on my phone

• island.B

Yay Sel <33

selena sucks

• musiciseverything

Oh good Lord. How many times do I have to say it? I’m not a Selena fan. I don’t like her. But you trying to bring her and Demi down just to make Miley look good isn’t cool. I’m done with you. All of them including Taylor are teen queens. Face it.

i agree with the miley stan selena is a bitch she interfered in mileys relationship with nick she tried to take her spot when she heard naty=urally toped party in the usa(months after pitusa was out) she smiled shes a bitch who thinks by being a disney puppet will get respect

__________

i thought taylor always followed demi…. but yep for demi be first on taylors list she had to unfollowed her at some point.

Miley=teen queen
    Selena=teen queen
    Demi=teen queen
    Seriously. They have all worked hard. They all deserve that title.

Miley=Teen queen

selena=Teen princess
    Demi=Teen princess

accepted and acknowledge ok! thankyou.
    ——————–
    I think you can stop that now.
    We get your point. Now shh.

Thank you! but not eveyrone is as smart as you.Some need to be told exactly why miley is teen queen and the other are princess.

We are already annoyed that just because selena is dating miley left over nick they think they can compare miley to her career when selena is not even close to touch miley. Is like an insult to miley hard earn work and sleepless night.

Selena can have nick because miley no longer care for him she has a hotter guy and you all know it. Miley dated, kiss and used nick selena can have miley no longer cares for him. Let selena be used and told what to do and be treated bad like she said nick did. Miley moved on to bigger, taller, and better.

both miley and selena are bitches miley dated liam while he was dating some other girl,selena dated nick while he was with miley there both the same bitches

No! am not trying to belittle nobody work am trying for all to see is not fair what you all try to do.

I giving selena and demi what they earn and deserved the title of princessess and that is a big tittle too.

Miley deserve teen queen because she earn that spot and she work hard to earn that spot you are the one belittling miley work.

Am just asking for justice and didn’t even say nothing bad about selena or demi I said the title of teen queen should be givign to just anyone they have to earn it like miley did.

Selena and demi have not reached miley status and that is a fact! when they do I will call them myself teen queen in the mean time stop putting miley work down!!!

First, that was a lie about liam and that girl it was made up by star the same magazine who said the same about justin.

second, if it were true miley wasn’t even friend with that girl or knew her for that matter, but the story is not true and miley don’t do that to people that is a selena thing ok!

third, selena was friend with miley and she met nick throught miley and selena said she was friends with miley ok. Selena is the one who came between nick and selena go listen to 7things because miley said you like her and you love me! this firting between nick and selena happen while miley was still dating nick. So the only bitch is selena not miley and selena is an even bigger bitch to try to make miley look bad to bring hype to her as the good girl when selena was the one who mess with miley boyfriend and friend first only a stupid person will not notice that was a bitchy move from selena.

that is a bitchy move from selena to try to get fame by putting another disney star down to make herself look good and bring fame to her.

When clearly selena was the one who stared the feud by getting involved in miley personal life and flirting with her boyfriend miley should had smack selena face for disrespecting her like that!

shit miley is too nice. selena will had done that to me steal my bff by flirting with him and stealing my friend and then using what she did to me to put me down to bring her herself up and using my fame to bring hype to her. I will had smacked her so hard her cheecks will still be red.

that is a bitchy move of selena.

MILEY CYRUS IS TEEN QUEEN !!!
    MILEY CYRUS IS THE BEST IN DISNEY, FOREVER AND EVER.
    NO ONE CAN THE SAME LEVEL WITH MILEY.
    MILEY … YOU ARE A TALENTED, AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL AND WONDERFUL PERSON.
    WORLD LOVES YOU … !!!
    MILEY, YOU ARE ROCKS.
    AWESOME ! YEAH !

• Brangelina

FYI You are not exactly helping Miley.

• Brangelina

Yeah, no one was completely innocent. Plus, we probably now like 10% of the whole story.

• Aryanna

“When I look at you” is a really really beautiful song.

*know

• Brangelina

“When I look at you” is a really really beautiful song.

I heard it on the movie theatre.

• xoxokatie8

“When I look at you” is a really really beautiful song.

this

• Brangelina

*sighs* I give up on you. You’re a Miley stan.

She is making Miley fans look horrible.

sighs* I give up on you. You’re a Miley stan.

She is making Miley fans look horrible.

No, she making a good point why on earth will people put down miley work by comparing her to selena or demi? they haven’t reached miley status yet? It is true is not fair to miley.

holy jesus.
    i’m not going to mention any names, but some people really like writting novels on here

holy jesus.
    i’m not going to mention any names, but some people really like writting essay’s on here

yeah! We have 4 people who does that here,but more and more people are doing it.

SORRY BUT i SEE WHY A MILEY FANS WILL FEEL INSULTED.

MILEY HAS BROKEN RECORDS SELENA NOR DEMI HASN’T BROKEN ANY SO WHY PUT HER ON THE SAME LINE.

I agreed

Miley=Teen Queen she earn because of her record breaking.

selena=princess
    demi=princess

is true is not fair to miley to be put on the same line she worked harder the girl has a point.

Miley=teen queen
    Selena=teen queen
    Demi=teen queen
    Seriously. They have all worked hard. They all deserve that title.

Miley=teen queen
    Selena=teen queen
    Demi=teen queen
    Seriously. They have all worked hard. They all deserve that title.

Miley=Teen queen

selena=Teen princess
    Demi=Teen princess

accepted and acknowledge ok! thankyou.

• musiciseverything

Demi already has a no.1 album. Seriously. They’re all teen queens. Whether you wanna accept it or not. The only reason why Miley broke so many records is because she’s been here longer than Demi and Selena. I’m done fighting with you. Get your head out of Miley’s ass and see the real world.

yeap demi #1 on first week of sales beat selena but not miley on sales! Miley has not only made #1 on all her cd’s but also dvd,books,shows,video anything miley touches goes #1 and is not because she leeches of other people fame or try to make another huge disney star down by making hrrself look like a goody goody when selena was the one who stared the feud and interfere in miley relationship and friend and her life. ONly stupid person will think selena is innocent because they are clearly blind.

• LoveLautner

What’s the matter with the clothes I’m wearing? Can’t you tell your tie’s too whit?

@LoveLautner, You’re mad =]

• LoveLautner

I would speak what’s on my soul. I’d ask for all the hate to be swept away. For looove to overflow!

@LoveLautner, You’re mad =]

____________

Aw, thank you. :) That’s actually one of the sweetest things an Anon has said to me. Ily. <3

• LoveLautner

You mean the world to me even though you might be crazy.

• LoveLautner

IT’S THE FINAL COUNTDOWWWN! DA NA NA NAAA! DA NA NA NA NAAA!

• mcdlove44

move that ass around….hahahaha

• mcdlove44

it was an ester dean lyrics..im not THAT perv

• LoveLautner

And he’s bad, bad Leroy Brown, the baddest man in the whole damn town.

snow dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :D:D:D

• mcdlove44

when my booty goes boom ba ba boom ba booom boom

• LoveLautner

Pants on the ground, pants on the ground, looking like a fool with your pants on the ground!

• mcdlove44

I love you, you love me, we are happy family…

• mcdlove44

OU is dead, Im off.

• LoveLautner

There I go again, I should walk before i run. How can I explain? I can’t stop what you’ve begun.

lalallalallaaaaaa

• LoveLautner

Wake up everyone. How can you sleep at a time like this, unless the dreamer is the real you?

Miley already won this award 3 years ago too. so Like I said why even argued?

selena fans need to stop comparing selena to miley.

And if selena want the media and miley fans to stop comparing her to miley in which am sure she is enjoying because she keeps on doing it. I think she like been compared to miley if not she will stop copying her.

I think selena think she get notice more if she compare to miley which is a big fail because miley is more talented then selena and prettier too and sexier.

All selena has is miley left over ex where miley kissed already and used. selena fans thinks that equals been compared to the best I don’t think so. selena needs to earn it and since she can’t sing she will never will.

• LoveLautner

She was on her way to Mars, then she ran into a star and she fell into my arms. Thank you, gravity!

I have a snow day. =]

• Elsaandmiley

Selly is NOT a rising star o_o

Shailene is awesome, congratulations !

• LoveLautner

And if I try to save him, my whole world could cave in.

• musiciseverything

Omg. I effing love Secret Life. Congrats to both.

• LoveLautner

I’m just a little bit caught in the middle. Life is a maze, and love is a riddle.

MIley won this shit already why are selena fans comparing selena to miley???? So I guess miley is more talented because she won the award a long time ago way before selena.

so why are selena fan pissing about?

• LoveLautner

And I can barely look at you, but every single time I do,I know I’ll make it anyway.

• LoveLautner

Look inside, look inside your tiny mind, and look a bit harder.

• LoveLautner

You’re a part-time lover and a full-time friend, the monkey on your back is the latest trend. I don’t see what anyone can see in anyone else, but you.

• LoveLautner

I want a brand-new house on an episode of Cribs and a bathroom I can play baseball in.

• LoveLautner

Don’t let ‘em get into your head, don’t let ‘em bully you like that. If you fast-forward five years, you’ll be laughing off those tears.

I have owned this post.

• musiciseverything

Fuck you OU. I’m not spamming.

• LoveLautner

It started out as a feeling, which then grew into a hope.

• LoveLautner

Fuck you OU. I’m not spamming.

____________

And your comment probably had more meaning than mine have. haha. :)

• LoveLautner

Close your eyes so you don’t feel them. They don’t need to see you cry. I cant promise I will heal you, but if you want to I will try.

• musiciseverything

Haha. You’re officially dominating this post. Good for you.

yay selena!!!!!! so proud she deserves it and much more

• JonasxCyrus

Golden Globes > Emmy

• kimmygirl!

regardless, mileys won that award already, and being nominated, whether you win or not, is a huge accomplishment, and sel hasnt reached that, and did i mention she got nominated with john travolta, a highly respected and well-known actor, thats an accomplishment too

miley is like a street whore, oops did i just insult street whore by the comparison?

Too bad it was only for a voice on a movie… lol

Miley cant even act.

• Little.Monster

______

could you back that up with some proof? No, i didnt think so.

Your Miley icon with your user name “Little Monster” can be the proof. lol

• Little.Monster

Your Miley icon with your user name “Little Monster” can be the proof. lol
    ______

So basically you’re saying anyone with a boyfriend is a street whore?

• \

Miley fans are pathetic.

• LoveLautner

Stop right now! Thank you very much. I need somebody with a human touch!

(side note: What the hell are they singing to? A dog?)

• LoveLautner

Haha. You’re officially dominating this post. Good for you.

___________

haha. Woo! :)

• LoveLautner

Smile though your heart is aching. Smile even though it’s breaking. When there are clouds in the sky, you’ll get by.

Miley Cyrus Named #1 Concert “Wonderworld Tour” by Yahoo!, Topping Lady GaGa, Dane Cook and several others..

Congrats Miley Cyrus! her Hit Single “Party in the U.S.A” is the 20# Most Downloaded Song on iTunes

No Disney Star has ever made it on the 100 Most Downloaded Songs of All Time except Miley Cyrus!

and by the way miley won this shit already.

• nolitafairytale

This ALWAYS happens… Selena wins an award, some people don’t give a fuck and have to bring up Miley, then it somehow turns into who has won the most awards competition between the two… which is pointless because there is no competition. People, stop putting Miley and Selena against each other, they’re two different people that are in the same line of work… nothing more. theres no rivalry, no nothing, so just quit.

It is not miley fans is selena fans that any shit selena does they want to compare selena to miley trying to beat her it will never happen. All the awards selena are up for miley has already won before her so why they bother I have no idea. Just because selena dated miley left over nick doesn’t give them the qualification to be at miley level at status of an artist specially when miley is way better than selena in every possible way and is hotter too,but of course selena fans always try to argue it and they only fool themselves because everyone else knows the truth Miley IS better than selena and better singer and has better talented.

I don’t know why selena fans need to bring miley why don’t they bring someone selena can actually stand a chance with demi for example or debbie ryan just becuase they are not as famous as miley and they are on disney just barely around selena time. Selena will never be able to beat miley any award even on kids choice miley has won already so why bother.

breaking all disney records.

Like the way oceanup brag about selena little awards but never post none of miley accomplishments.
    and by the way miley won this shit already.

• LoveLautner

I was a quick, wet boy diving to deep for a coin. all of your street-light eyes wide on my plastic toy.

(side note: WTF?)

• musiciseverything

Lmao. That’s pretty funny.

• LoveLautner

Seems the only one who doesn’t see your beauty, is the face in the mirror staring abck at you.

• DemiandMileyPones

What the fuck is a Gracie awards?

• DemiandMileyPones

(side note: WTF?)

______

More like this is wtf;

“I was a black house cat, nursing my sore blunt tongue..”

:S

• musiciseverything

*sighs* I’m bored. I wish I was in school. Yes I said it.

• xoxokatie8

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

• xoxokatie8

*sighs* I’m bored. I wish I was in school. Yes I said it.

Snow day?

More like this is wtf;

“I was a black house cat, nursing my sore blunt tongue..”

:S

______________

O_o Okay, that line wins.

• xoxokatie8

don’t say your sorry, because im not breakinggg

• musiciseverything

Yup again. Snow day for you?

• LoveLautner

God only knows what went wrong and why you would leave the stage in the middle of a song.

• LoveLautner

Keep on moving like you did last summer when the grass was greener and your hair was longer.

Rascal Flatts♥ :D

• xoxokatie8

Yeah:) The last time my school had a snow day was two years ago. lol

Rascal Flatts? :D

______________

I love that song so much.

• musiciseverything

Lol. I’ve had 4 this year. That’s more than 4 years of school combined. We never get snow days. Lol.

• xoxokatie8

I love that song so much.

It’s so sad. I love all of their songs:) There amazingggg

• xoxokatie8

buahhaha. I don’t even know why i’m talking to you, you waffle hater;D

It’s so sad. I love all of their songs:) There amazingggg

__________

Agreed. :)

• musiciseverything

Like I said before, you know you love me. Btw, I had pancakes this morning. =] You pancake hater.

• LoveLautner

Flames to dust, lovers to friends.

• xoxokatie8

I was going to have waffles, but there wasn’t any:'(
    and – http://i35.tinypic.com/33063c0.jpg

_____________

*jealous*

• xoxokatie8

pictures of youuuu pictures of meeeee

• musiciseverything

Boowhoo. You’ll get your waffles soon. And Spencer looks so stupid in that gif. He looks like a bobblehead. Lmao.

That is awesome that they won these awards!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for them. Get all of Selena’s clothes here http://www.oceanup.com/2010/02/25/sel-gomez-shailene-woodley-gracie-win#comments

• xoxokatie8

Well:P Demi looks stupid in your icon. pfttt

Smh… Stop hating. You know you love my icon. =]

Actually,I do. but…
    my icon > your icon

This is true. Your icon is sexy. Love it. =]

*gasp*
    We’re agreeing……again

how is a wizard a regular teen? I’m not hating… I just don’t get it.
    secret life… the most poorly acted show… but still intriguing

MILEY IS NOT GOING TO WIN A KCA AWARD BECAUSE TAYLOR SWIFT IS IN THE SAME CATEGORY AND SHES BEEN WINNING EVERYTHING EVER SINCE THE KANYE THING

• musiciseverything

I know. 2nd time. This is scary. Don’t we hate each other? Why are we agreeing?

• xoxokatie8

wtf, why was JB voted for worse album and worst band?

I don’t know:(
    This is scary. lol

What? By who?

• xoxokatie8

everydayyyyy you save my life

I HOPE MILEY WINS AN AWARD BU TAYLOR SWINEFLU WINS ALL THE AWARDS UGH I HATE KANYE WEST WHY DIDD HE HAVE TO DO THAT

• xoxokatie8

No idea. I just read it on perez. it’s on OU somewhere too

Boo…. F waffles.

• Nancy1069

wtf, why was JB voted for worse album and worst band?
    ____________
    I have absolutely no idea, I love JB <3 (I’m not talking about Justin Bieber :P)

• musiciseverything

I actually like Justin Bieber. He’s cute and talented.

__________

… Taylor Swineflu?

• xoxokatie8

When I wear a blanket on top of my head, you should know that shit is about to go downn

• musiciseverything

I’m watching Kingsley’s video about facebook. Honestly, he’s so fucking hilarious.

• Nancy1069

I actually like Justin Bieber. He’s cute and talented.
    ___________
    Yeah, but somehow he just annoys me…

• musiciseverything

Yea he can. But I hate the way some Jonas fans bring him down. It’s mean.

*GASP*
    the 2-26 thing is going to happen today!?!?!?!!

*GASP*
    the 2-26 thing is going to happen today!?!?!?!!
    _______________________________________________
    The what?

*GASP*
    the 2-26 thing is going to happen today!?!?!?!!

_______________

Now, can someone PLEASE explain what’s going on? I do not understand. :/

• musiciseverything

This 2-26 thing better not be stupid. I’ll be pissed if it is.

• Nancy1069

Yea he can. But I hate the way some Jonas fans bring him down. It’s mean.
    ____________________________
    Yeah, I know, some people really do that
    I don’t hate him, but I don’t love him either.

this is the video for 2/26