Demi Lovato Parties With Isabelle Fuhrman

demi-isabelle-2

Demi Lovato attended Isabelle Fuhrman [The Orphan] 13th Birthday Party Bash on Feb. 25 at Warner Brothers Studios lot where they watched a private movie screening of Sherlock Holmes. After they ate at Salerno’s Pizzeria, where there was a red carpet and and pizza. Madison Delagarza was also there! Credit: Isabelle Furhman & Joelle Leder Photography. Thx OTO!

• disney_girl

she looks gorgeous! and i like her outfit!

Aww. They look cute together (:

• CupcakezLover

Ahhh the Orphan returns! They both look so pretty in this pic.

• island.B

i just watched The Orphan last night and i feel scared just looking at the pics :I Ahhh now im going to havae flashbacks when i go to sleep.

• Little.Monster

I’m sorry but….
    That chick scares the shit out of me.
    haha.
    The orphan was such a scarryy moviee

That’s awesome. Issabelle was at Demi’s party too. You can see her in that picture that i Demi posted or one of her friends.

• LaLaLandGirl

*kills a bird with a brick*

• GoldenGal9311

OMG it’s Esther! Don’t trust her Demi. = )

• Little.Monster

LaLaLandGirl said:
    *kills a bird with a brick*

lmaoo

She was at Demi’s party 2. Demi is so freaking gorgeous!!! Ugh! i hate her. jk Love her.

i love isabelle & her outfit!

• LaLaLandGirl

Little.Monster said:

LaLaLandGirl said:
    *kills a bird with a brick*

lmaoo

It’s in heaven now.

• peacelovehearts

AHHHHH ESTHER!!!!!!!!!

*runs and hides*

that girl scared the shit out of me.

• ilovejustinbieber.

i like demis clothes. and isabelles dress. they look pretty. :).

• disney_girl

I’m jelly

hot bitch

Demi I wanna love you, love you….you already know I wanna fuck you…

demi is so gorgeous now. i cant believe she got a tan again. Finally she realized that looking beautiful is a good thing. the black hair looks good now

awww i love them :) but im sooo JEALOUS! :(

ewww i need selena news and not this fat bitch

This is one “fat” bitch.

• m0w.

ESTHERRRRRRRR

demi is looking HOT

• jb

i like what demi’s wearing.

• island.B

Awhh your giving me flashbacks :/
    its like playing over and over in my head.

• Baily

Demi Lovato and Isabelle Fuhrman together, *faints* both so sweet!

she’s so fat

demi is being good, darn, i like the bad demi, she looks great though

NOOOOO let her stay on that path.

if i was taylor swift i would say: “OMG i see number 13 behind demi on the third picture”.

run demi, run…

AHAHAHAH true

• mileymiley

i hate scary movies, but this one didn’t bother me at all, lol.

• ellie

GOSH that girl esther scares me!!

i’d run away if i saw her in real life

AMEN.

• CupcakezLover

yesaella said:

i find it freaking hilarious that this girl who played legit evil is having a happy birthday lmaoo well thats cool she looks adorable, didnt know she was 13 though
    She isn’t…she’s actually 33. ;) lol

more pictures here: Demi Lovato At Isabelle Fuhrman’s Birthday Party (pictures) http://tinyurl.com/yamjm9a

• Lizs

ive been hearing people saying demi is fat. and ive heard people say demi is skinny. you all are just jealous. shes freaking normal.

dont be jealous. no matter how much you hate, you will never be as pretty or successful as she is.

she is gorgeous the way she is.

• Jaskoe

haha i see u demi….looking at the cake and smiling like u just want too eat it already :D

• Anonymous123

demi’s really pretty in the second photo, the professional one that says Joelle Leder or something. well…i mean, she looks pretty in all 3 pictures but especially the last one

• leah

awh isabelle is really pretty(:
    but i must say orphan commercials scared the CRAP out of me
    lol i hate scary movies. but she seems like she’d be really nice(:

omg isabelle is sooooooooo pretty in the movie shes just plain old creepy i mean the movie wasnt scary but she was lol
    p.s. 2 all u ppl out there saying demis fat ur 1.jealous or 2. fat urself :))

My god, I still get freaked out when I see that girl.

• peacelovehearts

island.B said:
    Awhh your giving me flashbacks :/
    its like playing over and over in my head.

don’t worry.. She put it out of it’s misery..

If only Daniel would have had a better shot with his paintgun

Demi has thick calves, but don’t let that fool you. She’s a very thin girl.

Don’t hate.

• Demifan4eva

Stop calling Demi fat! What is your problem, by saying that is shows that u r anerexic or really fat or just have weight issues. Not everyone can be as plastic as barbie, except for that couple on nip tuck who wanted to look like barbie and ken. Anyway at least she has curves. And shut up about she bullies miley and taylor swift. U DON’T KNOW HER!For all u know she could be bullied by them so go f*ck urself!
    Now I am done ranting!

• Ron has red hair.

Wait, are they friends?

• remember_me

Wait, are they friends?

yeah and apparently miley’s too,

• island.B

i rather be pushed off the slide.

• GRACiiiE33

She definately isn’t fat?

• Laura.

I love what Demi’s wearing! They both looks gorge. Why did Demi go though? It was so sweet of her, but why did she? :)

• Rayne_A

I wish demi would come to my sweet 16! I hope so! :D

• Laura.

You find it hilarious that someone if having a birthday? Um WTF. We all have one, no matter what movie role we play, sorry to break it to ya.

• CupcakezLover

I was joking…Isabelle is 13 but Esther is 33. Are my jokes really that bad? Haha, yea they are. =]

She definately isn’t fat?

she is just short, cute short… at least she can wear heels with any guy

run demi, run…

• yesaella

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

that girl still scares me :|
    but the orphan is an awesome movie!
    “she’s not my fucking sister” haha

• HANNAAHHH

demi is gorgeous!!!

• yesaella

hmmmm honey bunch i think you need to read a little closer[: i said a HAPPY birthday. a happy birthday for an evil girl, not in real life of course

• joeee

i love demi!!!
    shes hot and beautiful!!

• yesaella

whaaaaattt?!?!! thats crazyy. but hmm same with jason earles, so its obviously possible hhahaaa

• yesaella

wait no i just checked, shes 1997 loll

• peacelovehearts

Mar 1, 2010 @ 08:42 pm
    LaLaLandGirl said:
    peacelovehearts said:
    LaLaLandGirl said:
    *kills a bird with a brick*

lmaoo

It’s in heaven now.
    along with the nun and the seduced dad.. haha

what happened to the brother…? did he die?
    nope… Esther failed..

• LaLaLandGirl

peacelovehearts said:
    LaLaLandGirl said:
    *kills a bird with a brick*

lmaoo

It’s in heaven now.
    along with the nun and the seduced dad.. haha

what happened to the brother…? did he die?

i hate her, she bullies taylor swift and miley.

what is those chuncks on her cakes? they look like raw cookie dough or bread pieces

omgosh Demi looks so gorgeouss!!! Gosh she’s perfect!! :D

• kellsoobby66

I FREAKIN’ LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is such an inspiration. I got the chance to meet her a while back & she is seriously the most down-to-earth person i’ve EVER MET! :) She’s so pretty too. Seriously, all them haters need to back off. If you don’t her… it’s simple, DON’T COMMENT! Demi, WE LOVE YOU!

• kellsoobby66

I FREAKIN’ LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is such an inspiration. I got the chance to meet her a while back & she is seriously the most down-to-earth person i’ve EVER MET! :) She’s so pretty too. Seriously, all them haters need to back off. If you don’t like her… it’s simple, DON’T COMMENT! Demi, WE LOVE YOU!

• jjean

First! Love demi!

• iMystified

The Orphan movie scared me :l

• ET

From where do they even know each other!?

• Danger-ous

I just don’t get Demi’s style. I try so hard.

They R so CUTE!
    I Love Demi
    I really like Isabelle ..She’s very Good young Actress.She’s so talent …Orphan is a Good Movie.

• sofifreydel

She looks GORGEOUS AS USUAL
    Love her outfit
    LOVE U DEMI
    YOU´RE THE BEST

She’s so beautiful omg! I love her <3333 Gorgeous and perfect

LOOOOVE HER!

omg i wish demi would come to MY birthday parties. :\

• disney_girl

Isabella is such a pretty girl

• Chloe. ;D

I wish i was her. :|
    I’d die if Demi ever came to my birthday party.
    Can i get a Amen? :D

AMEN : )

• demirocks

love u demi u rock and please can u come to my birthday pary love u lots oxoxox

• fragilehearts.

Isabelle is verrry talented.
    Probably more talented than miley, selena AND demi together. And to think she’s just 13. She should win an oscar. I loved the Orphan. :D

• Mosie

Demi isn’t fat. AND anyone who thinks the orphan is scary is weird.
    It’s just a disturbing movie xD
    Like when she broke her OWN wrist >_>

Oh well. Isabelle is one of those girls who will just get prettier as they age.

Do who that girlvis but o m gee I love demis outfit she looks so pretty

• lovatocyrusjonaslove

Love you demi bb girl she looks so pretty and she seems so at peace with the world lol .love that movie but that girl scared the shit out of me lol she is pretty though lol.

Are they sure it’s her 13th birthday and not her 34th?

she has a thick leg, she should stop eating.

PS. I meant to say “This is one hot “fat” bitch.

she has a thick leg, she should stop eating.

Yummy. I like them thick legs.

PS. That ass. ;)

demi is being good, darn, i like the bad demi, she looks great though

• LaLaLandGirl

Her cake has cookie dough!