Miley Cyrus, ‘I’m Really Happy!’

miam-happy

International pop legend Miley Cyrus is ‘really happy’ now that she is finally in a great relationship with Liam Hemsworth. Miley, who is enjoying her romantic rendezvous with Liam Hesmworth, spilled to BOP! ‘I’ve never gotten along with someone so well.

It’s really nice to have someone who understands me! First and foremost we are best friends. All you want is for one person to say, ‘You did a really good job today,’ or ‘You look really beautiful.’ You just want one person to make you feel good about something you’re doing. Liam has been a big part of that.’

Miley said that making the decision to date a BFF might be scary at first because you don’t want to ruin the friendship, but if it feels right then you should go for it! Miley smiled, ‘I’m really happy!’

She also told M Magazine that her boyfriends have to be approved by Billy Ray: ‘Any boy I date has to be a nice guy and my dad has to approve.‘ Liam has been welcomed into the Cyrus family with open arms. Miley blogged recently: ‘I’m at dinner with my dad, Braison, Noah and Liam. This day has been the best one in a while!’

• Brangelina

Wasnt this on the 17 mag interview?

Good

GOOD FOR HER

Liam is a pervert

ahhhhahladhkfjdklfjakljfaklf i love miley

Liam wants her money

We are happy for you miley liam seems like the guy you always wanted someone you can hold hands without all this stupid rules.

We are happy you found someone who loves you for who you are.

Liam seems like a great guy.

• GoldenGal9311

Jason said:

they still have BOP??? daaaamn….that magazine is as old as Jesus
    _________________

IKR.

“International pop legend”
    hahahah seriously oceanup? i like miley, but she’s not a legend.

• GoldenGal9311

Cherry said:

Bop just takes shit from different interviews and act like they actually interviewed them.
    ______________

Hahahaha.

• Jason

Liam wants her money

——————–

i would too

they dont hold hands they hold wrists and this is old news didnt she say that like 3 mths ago selena prob asked oceanup to post this to remind nick that she said it.they all look at ou

• LikeTotallyEw

YEAH SUCK ON THAT NILEY SUPPORTERS!!!! If you were a REAL Miley fan, you would support her no matter what. ALSO Liam is WAY hotter then Friggen nick jonas.

I am sad if Miley Cyrus is happy.

Finally someone to take her of her insecuries.

Hopefully he doesn’t deepen them though

Finally someone to take her of her insecuries.

Hopefully he doesn’t deepen them though

• anonymousss

niam is a hoe.

I like liam they make one hot couple and he so tall and handsome

• Im a mid-night toker.

internation Pop legend. Oh Oceanup you kill me shes only popular because of her daddy and countless scandles. It’s called “Integrity” learn it.

• Jason

GoldenGal9311 said:

Jason said:

they still have BOP??? daaaamn….that magazine is as old as Jesus
    _________________

IKR.

—————

and tigerbeat, lmfao

• Danny

I love that she is happy :)

• tootsie

theyre the cutest couple since niley

• twilover252

I LOVE MILEY AND LIAM! they are really the best couple. i’m glad she’s happy. she deserves it!

• LikeTotallyEw

Liam wants her money
    ………………………….

GTFO Nick!!!!!!! Bahahahah.

• YouBelongWithMe

marissababyxo said:

Miley deserves all the happiness in the world with Liam after how Nick broke her heart twice!! U go girl!! Miam is awesome and u guys are perfect for eachother. You’re both laidback and cool!! And u both know how to ignore the haterz!! I wish you guys luck!!
    Sorry but that one sentence is not confirmed and it’s none of our business.

• iFail2Much

I’ve read this before.
    But I approve of this post.
    Ilu Miley<3

• HOT DAYUMMM

I swear you’ve posted this before, Oceanup…

• ET

This was on her 17 magazine. Lmao.

• Mileyyy_

Miley you are BEAUTIFUL, Never let anybody bring you down, u have the most amazing fans and they love you a lot, trust me. I love you and you rock, If your happy I’M HAPPY ;D

Oh she said “in awhile” so sonce Nick! NILEY 4EVER!

• YouBelongWithMe

Oh she said “in awhile” so sonce Nick! NILEY 4EVER!
    Niley consists of Nick and Miley
    how can Niley happen if Miley is with Liam?

• girl crush mileyyyyy

woo! that makes me happyyy :) andd.. i hate those dumb magazings :p

• girl crush mileyyyyy

lol maganings….. **** magazines.

• futurevsmodel.

woooooooo!
    i have that scarrrrfff! :D

yaay, wow. that made me excited.
    i shall wear it tmrw.

• LikeTotallyEw

Jason
    Mar 1, 2010 @ 05:31 pm
    Jason said:

LikeTotallyEw said:

Jason said:

LikeTotallyEw said:

——————

both Liam and Nick are weird looking, imo. Nick looks like a creepy doll and this Liam douche looks like a banana.
    ……………………………

Says you a guy on a teen website, your probz some 55+ male with man boobs :D Atleast they can get chicks.

——————

lmfao, i guess, bald Nick jonas……
    ………………………..

Ya know it!!!!!!!!!

• iFail2Much

YBWM – Lol your icon. I was laughing troughout that whole scene.

• Ron has red hair.

Why does OceanUp post articles from J-14 and the like that are made up of quotes we already have?

• heyalisonn

That’s so cute(:

• kelsey123

They def. took this interview from Seventeen.

• Julia

the same ‘thing’ and ‘talking’ of justin gaston… anyways, team miley.

MILEY!!!!

• JonasxCyrus

love them<333333

• Lilly

These are quotes from an article made up of qutoes from another article

If she’s really happy now, just wait till she get’s laid for the first time. Ok, the second time. Ok, the third time. Ok. The fourth time. Ok, the … time.

Daddy has to approve of her boyfriends? No wonder Liam needed to be flexible. Grabbing those ankles from his height must’ve been a challenge. I wonder what Billy Ray asked him to do to prove he was worthy of dating his d? Ok, Liam, dude…let’s see how tough you are…hey, Tracey…come here and kiss his arse!

• ilovejustinbieber.

i’m glad she’s happy.
    she deserves it.

• LikeTotallyEw

……………………….

I Have NO idea what you just wrote hahahha. All i could understand was ‘Hey Tracey come here and kiss my ass!’ Jeeeez you must be desperate.

• merissa99

i don’t like miley, but if she is happy that is all that matters… i guess.. :/

I wonder if M Magazine or BOP ever interviewed a single person? All they do is just quote other magazines.

• CoinBears

I’m really happy that she’s happy. She seems much more relaxed now :)

• msjonas13

im happy for them
    they were obs going out
    i love then

• tete_mileybrazil

if she’s happy,i’m happy too!but i think this is all to marketing and i love Niley.I don’t lose hope in Niley,but i say:if she’s happy,I’m happy too!

• MEMI HEYY

Jason said:
    they still have BOP??? daaaamn….that magazine is as old as Jesus
    LOL that made me laugh!!!!

LIAM is a freaking tall ass muther fucker who needs to shave his ugly ass hairy face!his facial hair reaches to his neck WHAT THE HELL! he is WAY to danm tall and he makes me ANGRY AS HELL! THAT MUTHER FUCKER! i dont even know him!! FUCK U LIAM! fuck u fuck u! MILEY U NEED TO GET URSELF A new boo! i hope they brake up a week after THE LAST SONG PREMIER! i hope he dumps miley so miley would write a song!! CUZ SHES FREAKING TAKING A DNAM CAREER BRAKE FOR THIS ASS DICK!

• Mileyyy_

IF U REALLY LOVED MILEY U WOULD RESPECT HER DESICION AND WANT HER TO BE HAPPY. SHE IS HAPPY WITH LIAM, ND U JUST HAVE TO RESPECT THAT, WHY WOULD U WANT HIM TO BREAK UP WITH HER, JUST TO GET WHAT YOU WANT, U JUST WANT ANOTHER SONG BUT U DNT GIVE A DAMN IF MILEYS HEART WOULD BE BROKEN, WOOW, UR A TRUE MILEY…. \: IF SHE DOESNT WANT TO CONTINUE HER CAREER (WHICH SHE DOES) THATS HER CHOICE, RESPECT IT.

DID ANYONE NOTICE THAT SHE IS WEARING THE DOGTAG NICK GAVE HER

• x_suny_x

They are so cute 2gether : )

• Anonymous :)

this is a really nice picture

• Emma

‘International pop legend’ ?
    Miley’s good and all, but you’re really glorifying her WAAY too much.

She’s not an ‘international legend’, ‘sex symbol’, or any of that other crap you say about her.
    She’s a talented singer who’s had a few hit songs.
    Simple as that.

• love miley

uuuuuggghhh….liam >:[!

Aw, that’s awesome<3
    I hope they last longer than mustin(:

i love this couple sooooo much its nice to see her happy and with someone who isnt afraid to show his affection with her not like nick jonas who didnt even like being next to her so i say this is a good couple hope they last long.

• MileyCChickx

Love Miley! She is amazing. I’m a Niley fan all the way but as long as she is happy with Liam thats all that really matters..
    Don’t see them lasting particularly long tbh. MILEY <3

• deena

mashallah, they are looking so beauitful. miley when r u going to marry him, inshallah.

Awww they are such a cute couple! I hope they don’t split :)

I’m so happy for her! I think Liam is reat for her. and she looks gorgeous in that picture!

“International pop legend”
    hahahah seriously oceanup? i like miley, but she’s not a legend
    hahaha its so obviously that oceanup was soo ironic and sacarms…. i mean that bitch a legand??? hahahaha shes a clown for hollywood the big joke ever!!!

• Someone

She is simply the best!!! My favourite ! But I don’t like Liam…but if Miley is happy with him I’m happy too :)))

• cmc

SUCH A GREAT GUY, TWO ON THE GO AT ONE TIME!

When Victorian teenager Laura Griffin saw her actor boyfriend of five years Liam Hemsworth passionately kissing the world’s most famous teenager, Miley Cyrus, on the set of The Last Song, she believed he was only doing his job.

But as the 19-year-old student would soon discover, the love of her life was not acting at all — he had fallen head over heels for the Hannah Montanas star.

Even worse, Laura had to learn from friends that 19-year-old Liam was dating the teen star.

“He was my boyfriend and my best friend,” Laura tells Woman’s Day in an exclusive interview. “There is no other reason why we would have broken up.” In the days since she found out her boyfriend had dumped her for Miley, 16, Laura has confessed on her Facebook site her “total utter regret”, that she’s suffering “depression of some sort”, and that she has “tears streaming”.

• Someone

And please don’t talk shit about Miley…if you don’t like her you don’t have to visit the site!!! btw does Oceanup talks true!?

• xCyrusBieber

LikeTotallyEw said:

—————————————————-

AGREE!

• harvey

Australians are pretty easy going and laid back so just let them enjoy being together.

that’s out of a different magazine !

• cmc

SUCH A GREAT GUY, TWO ON THE GO AT ONE TIME!

Liam cares for Miley, that’s why she is happy.

Awww, and she’s a slut too. I’m so glad the whore is happy. :)… NOT! I HATE her. She seems like nothing but a stuck-up conceited bitch, who cares about no one but herself.
    ———————–
    Defintion of

Slut:A person, especially a woman, considered sexually promiscuous

Whore:A prostitute who does not get paid.

Conceited:Having an excessively favorable opinion of one’s abilities, appearance, etc.

Miley doesn’t fall into neither of those catergories, now does she?
    So shut the fuck up, and learn the meaning of these words. Kay, thank you and have a nice day.

• Mileyyy_

_______________________

stfu he was so next to her and had no problem w/it

huh,where?

never saw nick happier? when hes with selena he looks like hes going to a funeral and miley dont look so happy anymore not like she did or said in summer 09 june, this interview is old the pic shown in the post liam was awkwardly holding her wrist or something and they didnt look so happy

I think the Niley supporters need to forget about Niley. That relationship is over and in the past.

I have never seen Nick happier than he is now with Selena and I have never seen Miley as happy is she is with Liam.

Miley and Nick were really not good together and I can’t imagine the person that Miley is now that they could ever be together again.

They both are happy with other people so forget Niley.

• mrcbffaeae(:

I love them and I don’t know why. They seem like sophisticated or something. If she’s happy, I’m happyy. I don’t get why people call him a famewhore?? He didn’t do anything wrong, just chill and get to know people before you assume shit. Also, I hope she still has her ” morals ” because there is close to no way she’s not screwingg him. But its whateverr,(: I reallyy like her as a person, performer and everything. To be honest, she’s taught me a lot. And that’s all I’m sayinggg(: loveee youu miless(:

• ilovejustinbieber.

so what? everybody breaks up with someone else because they like someone else. he couldn’t stay with her forever. just because she was gonna go through a depression. it’s his life. he can do whatever he wants with it.

?WTF

Yes, Justin. When you said “in time, you look back and laugh.” you were right. Me and my new boyfriend, the one that doesn’t use me, or try and scrape some publicity and tabloid-attention from me, the one who can make me smile and comfort me WHENEVER, not just when it’s a good time for him, the one that has been there and has never let me down, the one htat when I look at him I KNOW he isn’t the same, the one that sat me down and told me what a loser you were for ever ATTEMPTING to believe you DESERVED me, yeah. Me and him? WE’RE laughing too. TRUST me, sweetie. We are LAAUUUGGGHHIIINNNGGGG.
    The only reason that I’m not “HA HA HA HA HA”ing all over this blog is because I don’t want ANY of MY supporters misunderstanding and thinking that I’d be that cold of a person to do what YOU did to ME. So you can take your nasty hair, your stupid lies, your lame songs, your pathetic attempt at publicity, your tight jeans, your painted finger nails, your cold, dead, emotionless heart, and walk out of my life, and stop using my name in your STUPID tabloid whore-ing articles. And FYI, I’m doing GREAT. I hope you’re doing AMAZING too! God bless you.

• peacelovehearts

harvey said:

HAHAHAHAHAH

my uncle’s australian and he is the most outspoken, controlling person i have ever met in my life

GO MILEY IM HAPPY 4 HER , BUT I LIKE HER BETTER WITH NICK BUT IT DIDNT WORK OUT BECAUSE OF SOMEONE OR MAY I SAY THE BIIITCH SELENA :@ .. BUT ANYTHING MAKE MILEY HAPPY !!!! :D

I think Liam is good for her.She seems to be more relaxed & doesnt have drama surrounding her anymore. That’s good. Though , Im a niley fan , Idc . Miam is a good couple & are sexy together, & if Miley is happy so am i

• mileysupporter

i honestly don’t understand why everyone’s so quick to assume that everythings PR,when it’s most definately NOT.I can honestly tell you for a FACT that it’s NOT! Unfortunately,I can say that a million times,but no-ones wants to accept it.WHY??? GOSH! …
    1)Miley is happy with Liam,he does SO much for her,and her for him.He cooks for her,and they hang out alot and support and love each other.Miley was upset recently (i think it was when these pics where taken,cause she mentioned she took a walk with liam,which they do ALOT fyi..) because it’s the Anniversary of the death of her Pappi..and liam was being there for her,as well as demi and her ‘friends’.

2)Guys,nick is happy with whom he’s with,why can’t some of you acccept he is with a certain someone,without it having to be for PR.He’s a very private guy,and his relationship might not be serious,yet,but he is taking things slowly.There was a history remember.They don’t want to hurt each other again.Which i agree that things are being taken slowly.Plus nick is very busy,so is everyone else.

So just be a fan and acccept that they all know what they want personally,and MOVE ON.

PS-Liam is a great guy,selena is a great girl,and well nick +miley are happy.END OF STORY,don’t let it be more than it needs to be..????/ byez xoxox _PLEASE guys lets all move on..we need to end this,cause it’s REALLY getting old.I don’t think you guys realize how hard your making it for miley+nick to remain friends,especially in public.It’s got to a point where they are sneaking around,gosh! even demi+miley are sneaking around..well everyone is i guess haha..anywayz…whatever.

• AmieeDawn

Mar 1, 2010 @ 07:47 pm

They both are happy with other people so forget Niley.
    ________________________________________
    Aight, this is how it’s gonna go down..
    Seriously? I have seen Nick way happier than he is right now. The spring/summer of 2009, he was beaming all over the place. I’m serious, he always had his goofy smile everywhere he went.
    Now, yea, he smiles sometimes, but he obviously isn’t as happy as he could be.

Miley, in all honesty, looked the happiest last spring too. She looks or looked happy, but it’s just…her eyes don’t sparkle like they used to. That was chessy, but true.
    Miley has a big huge goofy smile, and I haven’t seen it in a long time.

Okay, WAIT a sec.

International pop legend Miley Cyrus?

legend? Miley? =S uhm okay…

never heard that be4.

=S

GOOD FOR HER

First fuckin comment

• jerseygirl

I’m happy she’s so happy.

• Jason

they still have BOP??? daaaamn….that magazine is as old as Jesus

im happy she is happy lmao ????

• GoldenGal9311

Glad to see Miley happy.

• Jason

oh, perv.

• demiLOVEatolovexoxx

lmfao
    “legend”

just cause she sells good doenst make her a legend.
    lmfao lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im not hating on her
    just saying after shes done
    well be saying
    miley who?

• Cherry

This magazine article is old. like two months old. what the hell?

• Jason

LikeTotallyEw said:

——————

• Happiness is something you pursue

I loose respect for people who date fame-whore after fame-whore and have seen more slutty pics than my own naked body.

• Janis Lan

__

LMAO! that’s what I was thinking.

• mc017

have you guys realized. miley has been dating liam for ten month,june though march. thats ten months. and she dated justin for nine months. october though june. SO WHAT DOES THAT MEAN…….SHE BEAT HER RELATIONSHIP WITH JUSTIN KNOW I WOULD BE SURPRISED IF SHE MAKES IT AS LONG AS HERS AND NICKS OF TWO YEARS WHO KNOWS TIME WILL TELL.

• Janis Lan

__

Really, dude? Sigh, you’re a sad child.

good for you miley ! luv u

• Alexa

loveee her =)

international pop legend?
    come on.

its good that she happy just hopefully liam won’t breakup with her.

• LikeTotallyEw

Jason said:

LikeTotallyEw said:

——————

……………………………

• Emilicious

I am happy! Doesn’t anybody care about my feelings?!??!

• Jason

LikeTotallyEw said:

Jason said:

LikeTotallyEw said:

——————

……………………………

——————

lmfao, i guess, bald Nick jonas……

awww i love them together!! she’s so happy.

• YouBelongWithMe

Who cares!
    Congrats Miley that you are happy but seriously Oceanup this article isn’t news.

I LOVE niley, but I am HAPPY she is HAPPY. AND Liam’s cool, haha :)

• marissababyxo

• TEAM MEMI!

LIAM LOOKS LIKE A DANM DOUCHE BAG! I FREEAKING HATE HIM FOR NO REASON!! AND YES I AM HAPPY THAT MILEY’S HAPPY! I AM A TRUE MILEY FAN CAUSE IMHAPPY FOR HER! even tho niley was cute…I DIDNT REALLY CARE WHEN SHE WAS DATING JUSTIN.BUT IDK I JUST HAVE A BAD FEELING BOUT THIS DUMBASS!! (man i shouldnt be so quick to judge like some dumbasses out there..but hey! lim gets me GOING! >:[)

• annamile