Nick Jonas STAY Live Album Version Full

Nick Simple Wins blog: Another busy month is coming to an end. This month I went back into production of JONAS, finished my first side project tour with Nick Jonas and the Administration and released my new album, ‘Who I Am’.

Thank you to all for supporting my side project, your support put my album at #3 release week! I could have never accomplished that without the support of the fans, thank you so much. I had such a great time touring with The Administration and introducing the world to my new music. This is just the beginning of much more to come. Production began this month on the 2nd season of JONAS.

The writers have come up with some really good story lines for this season, should be a fun time shooting it all. In fact we have been shooting 5 days a week so it keeps me very busy. Personally can’t wait for everyone to see it. I hope that everyone is watching the Olympics.

It is so inspiring to watch the various athletes and see how all their hard training and perseverance pays off. My Simple Win this month: Using my new CONTOUR® USB meter during my hectic schedule. It makes it easy to keep track of all my levels by simply plugging it into my computer. See you all soon!

Around the web

• LaLaLandGirl

I will never hear this song.
    Every opprotunity I have, it always fails.

• iMystified

OH SH!T!!!
    ….a Harry Potter commercial came on.
    O.o

• iloveyouux

WTF? i’ve been dying to hear this and it’s been removed! Fdjgfghsddfjhfjhjfghj :l

• iMystified

OMG IT’S OFFICIALLY MY BIRTHDAY!!!

• NICOLE .

srry StarLightSTARbright :P

——————-

Is that Anna in your icon?

• LaLaLandGirl

iMystified said:

OMG IT’S OFFICIALLY MY BIRTHDAY!!!
    Happy birthday!!! :D

• m0w.

OMG IT’S OFFICIALLY MY BIRTHDAY!!!

Happy birthday

• Kourtney

why is everyone head over heels for this song?

• iMystified

Is that Anna in your icon?
    yep :D

• peacelovehearts

iMystified said:
    OMG IT’S OFFICIALLY MY BIRTHDAY!!!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! :)

• m0w.

Maannnnnnnnnn, why can’t it be the studio version :/

• iMystified

Thank you!! :D

• Kourtney

xiMystified said:
    OMG IT’S OFFICIALLY MY BIRTHDAY!!!
    ******
    happy birthday!!!

• coffeecoffeecoffee

Oh, it’s been removed. That sucks. Oh wait, I am listening to it right now.

I wish the EP had the studio version on it, but it doesn’t.

• Adorkablexx

Mannn,! iWantted to see itt

• Angie

Here’s the link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/stay-live-at-the-wiltern-ep/id358292098
    I prefer the live version. He puts more passion and life into his performance than something just recorded.

Video works for me.

And I wish it was the studio version…

• kelsey123

Dear Nick Jonas, The live version is great and all, but I would prefer the studio version, with your voice only, not crazyass screeching girls. k thanks.
    Love,
    Kelsey.

• m0w.

why is everyone head over heels for this song?

Kourtneykourtneykourtney

• Kourtney

m0w. said:
    why is everyone head over heels for this song?

Kourtneykourtneykourtney
    ********
    mowmowmow

• Little.Monster

Kourtney said:
    why is everyone head over heels for this song?

Idk. I refuse to listen to it >_< hahaha
    So i still haven’t even heard it.

this is just amazing

• NICOLE .

s that Anna in your icon?
    yep :D

——————

Cool. She’s gorgeous. Happy birthday, btw. :)

wait so theres no studio version ? grrr

• GoldenGal9311

iMystified said:

OMG IT’S OFFICIALLY MY BIRTHDAY!!!
    ____________________

It’s your birthday! It’s Dr. Seuss birthday too! Lucky girl! HAPPY BRITHDAY.

Haha, every year I celebrate Dr. Seuss’s brithday by reading one of his books.

• m0w.

why is everyone head over heels for this song?

Kourtneykourtneykourtney
    ********
    mowmowmow

It’s a good song though.

• ohheckyaz

nick baaaaby! youuuuza happy

• Aryanna

I’m gonna wait til I put this song in my iPod then I’m gonna listen to it. :)
    But it’s tempting.

• peacelovehearts

peacelovehearts said:
    I really don’t like live versions of songs.. Can’t they just go to the studio and record it? :p

It annoys me..

You are possibly the MOST depressing poster on this site. I’m sorry that your mother doesn’t hug you at night and tell you she loves you, leading you to post in practically every post with negativity.

I have never once seen a positive post from you yet you still post on articles you supposedly don’t like. It’s obvious you lack in any good hearing, because live versions are more Natural than a studio.

So why don’t you stop being a manic depressive cunt and enjoy or post or simply get the fuck out. :)

?
    I actually really love this song & Nick… I would just prefer a studio version

no need to go crazy dumbass

• RoseL

peacelovehearts said:

It annoys me..

totally agree!

• DemiandMileyPones

I bought the video. Man, those high notes he does at the end bother the hell out of me.

He goes over the top when he hits those notes.

• m

peacelovehearts said:
    peacelovehearts said:

It annoys me..

?
    I actually really love this song & Nick… I would just prefer a studio version

no need to go crazy dumbass
    I agree with you. Why release a live version when there’s already tons of live versions on youtube already. Studio version is better because it can be perfected and it makes him sound better.

HOLY SHEEETT what’s up with the high notes in the end. – ___ –
    totally ruined the song. not that it was very good to start with….
    BUT THOSE NOTES CRACKED THE FRICKK OUTTA ME HAHHAHAHA.
    im not even kidding i loved this guy like 2 years ago but now…blahhhh

• RoseL

I think that we all agree in 3 things:
    -studio version should be better
    -high notes at the end…not really liking it
    -we still loving and supporting this guy!

• DemiandMileyPones

I think that we all agree in 3 things:
    -studio version should be better
    -high notes at the end…not really liking it
    -we still loving and supporting this guy!

____

:D Amen.

• timetogetfaded

Love him, and the song is good. But the ending sucked. Haha.

• itsmeeeexx

amaaziiiiiiiing! he’s so amazing!

I love this song! And they did do a studio version, but Nick decided to release the live version. Someday I bet we’ll see the other one. If he’d have released the studio one, those that love to complain, would say they wanted the live one.

WOW,nice

——————
    lol yep

I want a studio version! I’m not a fan of Nick’s screaming at the end of the song…

This song sounds so much like Laura Branigan’s Ti Amo that its scary.

• Ron has red hair.

I want a studio version.

• ilovejb

i liked it but studio version because the ending is uhhh?

twitter.com/thunderlipsss

• StarLightSTARbright

Tbh I didn’t care for it.

I’m in a crabby mood.

• JustinBieberBitch

Please post this video ?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsT4kZezrWc&feature=player_embedded justin Bieber Never let you go just released on itunes.

i love this song! however the ending kinda killed it lol oh well still love it:D cant wait to hear the studio version

awesome thanx for posting =) never let you go > stay

• superJOEman

Wow Nick J.!!!!!!!
    His vocal range is amazing!!!
    Super love this!!!!!

• selenasucks

here’s a preview for everyone. nick screeches like a bitch while selena cries in the audience and gets sopping wet.

• musicmylife1993

I love this song except when he begins to scream at 4:40

Sorry Nicky-Boo.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOOOVVVEEEE THIS SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE DID HE RECORD IT AT???????

• msjonas13

omg its so good i love this song and him!

• Amazing

Amazing song, Amazing lyrics, Amazing voice.. Amazing boy. Honestly, I’m fifteen but I’m not the typical “Oh my gawdddd, Nick Jonas is sooo hawttttt” teenager kind of fan. I really respect him as a musician, and he inspires me with the most important thing in my life: Writing. This song is brilliant. He puts so much effort and passion into the song while singing it, it’s unbelievable. Especially because he’s only 17 years old.

This boy will get so much further than he already is one day… :)

peacelovehearts said:

It annoys me..

?

• m

I love this song. Hope to hear the studio version one day too. And so nice that the EP comes with the live video of Stay and Rose Garden.
    There’s already tons of videos of Stay on youtube. And they’re in HD too. He should have released the studio version. Why did he even release a live version of Rose Garden? Pointless. The EP should’ve had the Stay Performance video, the live version, and the studio version.

Lice the song

I hate studio versions cause its fixed, and Nick Jonas can barely sing live. I mean, does he need to screech at the end?

great song already bought it!

• iMystified
  • StarLightSTARbright

Whoo

• StarLightSTARbright

DAMN IT IMYSTIFIED I WANTED TO BE FIRST

• GoldenGal9311

It says it was removed.

• iMystified

srry StarLightSTARbright :P

twitter.com/Nickjonas4lifee

• Yo.

Argh. I just got a bit emotional while listening to that song. His voice is so beautiful. Nicholas!

• Yo.

The ending made me so fucking uncomfatable. :l

• Roro xox

studio version please:)

not.

This is was so whinny….
    Boohoooo…

• peacelovehearts

It annoys me..

• NICOLE .

Removed.

• peacelovehearts

I can’t wait for spring break..

This IB Chemistry homework is making me want to kill myself :p

• disney_girl

The song was good, until he started screaming.
    *ugh*

• BATMANNN

The mating call at the end… Ugh, Nicholas, why?! An album version please bby.

I thought Nick said he was going to do a studio version too. They even went in the studio to record it. I remember. :( Maybe it will come out soon? *crossesfingers*

• Kourtney

Little.Monster said:
    Idk. I refuse to listen to it >_< hahaha
    So i still haven’t even heard it.
    ******
    I’ve heard it a lot. it’s just another song to me, idk why it in particular is such a big deal.

• iloveyouux

Thankyou! I could finally hear it!

This is going on my ipod asap (:

• iMystified
  • agustinasencion

aaw this song in a prom dance with the guy you like = perfect <3

• Kourtney

m0w. said:
    why is everyone head over heels for this song?

Kourtneykourtneykourtney
    ********
    mowmowmow

It’s a good song though.
    *******
    It is. I guess everyone freaks out over it so much because of how much Nick puts into it when he sings it

• iloveyouux

Just tell me that you’ll stay..

• iMystified

It’s your birthday! It’s Dr. Seuss birthday too! Lucky girl! HAPPY BRITHDAY.

Haha, every year I celebrate Dr. Seuss’s brithday by reading one of his books.
    IKR!
    In Elementary School I got special treatment because it was his b-day too.
    ….It really doesn’t happen in High School…
    :l

• disney_girl

iMystified
    Mar 1, 2010 @ 09:05 pm
    iMystified said:

OMG IT’S OFFICIALLY MY BIRTHDAY!!!

Happy Birthday and many happy returns of the day.

the song has 6:22s? really?

• iloveyouux

OMG IT’S OFFICIALLY MY BIRTHDAY!!!
    Happy birthday! :)

• m0w.

Well I don’t freak out over it. But I sure do like it. A lot.

hey fuck oceanup!!

doawload #Stay ? for itunes!

hey fuck oceanup!!

doawload #Stay ? for itunes!

hey fuck oceanup!!

doawload #Stay ? for itunes!

hey fuck oceanup!!

doawload #Stay ? for itunes!

hey fuck oceanup!!

doawload #Stay ? for itunes!

hey fuck oceanup!!

doawload #Stay ? for itunes!

• iMystified

Thank you everyone who said Happy Birthday,it means a lot :D

hey fuck oceanup!!

doawload #Stay ? for itunes!

hey fuck oceanup!!

doawload #Stay ? for itunes!

hey fuck oceanup!!

doawload #Stay ? for itunes!

hey fuck oceanup!!

doawload #Stay ? for itunes!

• Little.Monster

Kourtney said:
    Little.Monster said:
    Idk. I refuse to listen to it >_< hahaha
    So i still haven’t even heard it.
    ******

Thats why i haven’t listened to it.
    Everyones so crazy about it and i know if i listen to it im gunna be like “Why the heck does everyone like this” haha.

Nick Jonas is Super awsome So is Joe & Kevin Jonas!!!!!! They mean the world too me!!!! Nick, Joe and Kevin you guys are the best Love ya guys So So much!!!! But I know me and Nick are meant to be together 4 ever!!!! :)

• Hannah

peacelovehearts said:
    I can’t wait for spring break..

This IB Chemistry homework is making me want to kill myself :p

IB kids are the shit

• iloveyouux

5:45.. I couldnt help but laugh :P

• peacelovehearts

peacelovehearts said:
    I can’t wait for spring break..

This IB Chemistry homework is making me want to kill myself :p

IB kids are the shit

—————
    Hell yes! :D

• Raviinante

didn’t Nick tweet he was in the studio recording it with the administration? I like recorded versions over live versions. But the song is still amazing tho. <3 <3

• NICOLE .

This IB Chemistry homework is making me want to kill myself :p

IB kids are the shit

——————–

That shit was ridiculous. High school is such a clusterfuck.

• Kourtney

m0w. said:

Well I don’t freak out over it. But I sure do like it. A lot.
    *********
    you know you’re totally ZOMG STAY!!!!!!!11111 ing right now :)

i want the studio version. I can’t stand the dam screaming in the background

• Kourtney

peacelovehearts said:
    I can’t wait for spring break..

This IB Chemistry homework is making me want to kill myself :p

IB kids are the shit
    ******
    high school can go DIAF

• disney_girl

WTF. ROTFL MILEY DEMI SELENA & ASHLEY & VANESSA FANS SHOULD LOOK AT THIS .

• JB rocks my socks

I bought it :)

• NICOLE .

high school can go DIAF

——————

Hell yeah, old people! You wanna go to Denny’s with me? Seniors get a discount.

• WeRock!!!

He definitely tweeted that he was in the studio recording it. So why is the live version on iTunes? Does anyone know if he’s also releasing a studio version???

• KeepTheFaith

Just got this off itunes. <3

• m0w.

you know you’re totally ZOMG STAY!!!!!!!11111 ing right now :)

OMG I SO AMZSZSZCKIDSNKVNKSD!!11!!

• K-Spice

This is actually in Chicago, at the Rosemont on January 17th. I was there and I am in the picture. I love Nick Jonas and this song was amazing to see in person!!!! :) <3

• Meee

he ruined it at the end…he needs to work on his high notes

• peacelovehearts

peacelovehearts said:
    I can’t wait for spring break..

This IB Chemistry homework is making me want to kill myself :p

IB kids are the shit
    ******
    high school can go DIAF
    we actually had a fire in our cafeteria.. But leave it to the fucking firemen to put it out :(

• KeepTheFaith

I love the live version of this song but I still wanna hear the studio version. Does anyone know when the stuido version will be released? Hopefully we won’t have to wait for months, or for the next album. hmm.

Taylor Swift re-followed Demi Lovato :)

the ending made me laugh….the ending screech was horrible

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I want to hear the studio version :( Only ’cause you can hear the lyrics better and theres no irritating screams

• disney_girl
  • :O

Okay the song was amazing..
    until…
    the end.
    The ending was good but he kinda over-killed it!
    (not in a good way)
    The only thing thats saving him form intense redicule is the fact this song was live, and he was just swept up in the moment.
    But nick babe.
    Your high pitched singing is amazing.
    When kept to a minimum!

Taylor Swift re-followed Demi Lovato :)
    …..

and now we are sure that jemi doesnt exist

good song but part at the end… WAY TOO MUCH.