Selena Gomez TRUST IN ME Preview

From The Jungle Book. Different preview under. Thx JAYCE!

• Little.Monster

That was the weirdest 28 seconds of my lifee.

• coffeecoffeecoffee

I actually kind of like it.

• peacelovehearts

Little.Monster said:
    That was the weirdest 28 seconds of my lifee.

agreed.

• DreamBig234

This song always scared me when I was little, I like this cover. its cute.

• XtotheZ

Doesn’t sound like a Disney song,
    which is a GOOD thing. She sounds cool.

• island.B

i kinda like it :)

OffTopic – FUCK YOU BACHELOR GUY YOU BIG CRY BABY.>:I

• StarrLight

Oooh I love it, it’s mysterious and sort of hypnotic.

It was a song from The Jungle Book by the snake which is why i sounds weird

• fan4lyftwitter

wow LMAO haha

• jennette

She sounds kinda sexy in this song, there’s another preview of this song.

thanks! i can’t wait for the full song!

• Lilly

……

i want the full song :/ already

• peacelovehearts

She sounds kinda sexy in this song, there’s another preview of this song.

She sounds kinda like a dying cat.

• fan4lyftwitter

i want the full song :/ already

LMAO No you dont

• timetogetfaded

This is actually pretty good.

fan4lyftwitter said:

i want the full song :/ already

LMAO No you dont
    —————–
    shut up miley

• island.B

Can’t wait till she starts putting out some reggae-ish songs :D

• fan4lyftwitter

fan4lyftwitter said:

i want the full song :/ already

LMAO No you dont
    —————–
    shut up miley

FAIL

Its from the Jungle Book…its as Disney as it can get.

• kara!

lol, she sounds seductive in this song.

Okay, even Kah sang it better than her.

dude its a decent song..she sounds fine..lets not all be so dramatic..yeah her voice isnt the strongest but neither is your girl Mileys..so lets all calm down

• island.B

Me too :)

• XtotheZ

I know it’s from The Jungle Book,
    it just doesn’t sound like the usual
    Disney bubblegum pop/rock. It sounds more
    techno with the atmospheric haunting effects.

• island.B

Me too :)

hahaahah I’d say that you probably think that katy perry would sing it better, because of your picture…well let me tell you something *whispering* Katy Perry can’t sing s*** and Selena sounds awesome here ;)

She sounds kinda sexy in this song, there’s another preview of this song.

She sounds kinda like a dying cat.

Oh please. You like Katy Perry and she’s ALWAYS off key. I’m pretty sure you’d hate ANYTHING Selena does just because it’s Selena. Irrational, stupid hate.

• Sara

LMAO. She always does.

• Hannahh

I kind of like her voice here. It sounds sort of different.
    But the song is kind of weird and all over the place. :P

• whateva!

this song is weird…i like it.

that was horrible. Is this a joke? seriously what a horrible songs

• m

hahahaha haters are so stupid and inamuture, do you reallu think tat someonw actualy want to copies and ugly and slutty bitch??? hahahaha what a joke… just like her fat and disgusting idol…. nobody with 5 sense want to looks like an ugly machito, whos always looks so trashy and has no respect in industry oh and i forget whos is so nastu that even smells… ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    STFU I know who you are. You are MAKI. I recognize you because you by the way you type and your miley hate comments. Just shut the fuck up.

• m

Selena cannot sing, she only have a fake album, because is not her real voice, the proof her horrible concerts
    miley cannot sing, she only hace a fake album, because is not her real voice, the proof her horrible concerts….
    has much more sense!!!!
    Both of you don’t make any fucking sense. An album can’t be “fake”. And Miley’s concerts aren’t horrible. Proof? She sold out her 10 UK shows within minutes. Selena hasn’t had enough concerts for me to judge but from what I’ve seen it’s nothing special.

• OceanUp Fail

…weird.

but its okay.

mmm /:

• island.B

you can recognize people from their typing?Oh STFU.

ashley said:

Amen.

Miley and demi should do a duet

this song is like a sensual song… and her voice is soooooooooooo sexy!!!

Selena cant sing idk why she even tries my lil cousin went to her concert and even she thought her singing sucked demi should have sold more albums she has talent

• Anonymlllli

If LSD was a song, this would be it…

(Never tried, though, but I can imagine… hahaha so odd!)

• Yo.

Electronified as Hell Yo.

Did Youtube change?

• Roro xox

the song is weird .. not her!

• ashley

so empty….

• LoveHate

That sounds awful.

has much more sense!!!!

• LoveLautner

I have soo much truble to change my icon …always!grrr

______________

… Woah. I used that exact shot to make one of my icons. :/ haha. That’s creepy.

• Chelsea-Rose

I think she sounds pretty good! I like it.
    I hate tween magazines like M, Bop etc. They always try to start shit.

• KeepTheFaith

has much more sense!!!!

Neither of you make sense.

• lissa

has much more sense!!!!
    Wow a Selena fan copies a comment..like Selena copies Miley

• island.B

Wow a Selena fan copies a comment..like Selena copies Miley

lol at your life.

• MRSJONAS

she cannot sing, she needs to stick to actin’. arghh she makes me instantly mad, she has a horrible voice, i dunno who she thinks she’s kidding-SHE CAN’T SING!
    dont hate-just sayin’

Woooow and that from someone who apparently likes lady gaga’s music, which sounds even WORSE than AWFUL…EEEEPIIIIIC FAAAAAAAAILLL

on and the most funny part is that your ugly machito always say that sh loves selena style, and the most pictures your post it, selena wear those outfit first than cyrus… so whos a real copy ah??? loser—-

• Aryanna

I’m too lazy to listen to it. :|

• Aryanna

mercury197 said:

im a new girl in OU…nice to meet you guys
    ———————-
    Hey, welcome !! :D

• ev.lovelife

she sounds kinda sensual in it it’s sweet i like it

selena needs some serious singing lessons!! this is TERRIBLE just like everything else that she tries (tries being the key word) to sing! give it up selena you suck!!!!

• Mileyluver

Ewwww! I hate her! I dont even like her voice!

That’s a great edit <3

thrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

she’s ugly, nothing special on her voice

• selenahater

selenasucks said:

her singing is an insult to every single person in the music industry

this

• selenaVAGINA

GTKJGKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

• YoMomma

Look people every Disney singer is bad compared 2 “Real Singers”. And Selena isnt that bad shortly she’ll be “As Good” as Miley & Demi. If you consider that good? Btw, Ashley Tisdale is the worst Disney singer FYI.

Comment, Rate, Suscribe. What? Wait, this isnt Youtube. Where am I?

• - Blair Waldorf -

The song sounds haunting.

• JonasxCyrus

I just wasted 28 seconds of my life.
    Thanks, Selena.

• YoMomma

Also, does anybody feel like Demi is a combination of both Miley and Selena and that she looks like Erica Durance from Smallville. Idk, just a little observation.

Anyway, help im still, bam!, LOST. No wait…..no yah nevermind I’m still, “LOST”.

• - Blair Waldorf -

I just wasted 28 seconds of my life.
    Thanks, Selena.

She didn’t force you to listen to it.

• heylinny

Sounded really odd in the most fantastic way. It was definitely different and this style and feel of music fits Selena’s voice. It was really pretty.

not like you could’ve done anything better with your crappy life, thats probably the best 28 seconds of your da

• mercury197

cant wait to hear..love you selena

• ANelenaRoseGarden

Yeah, I’m totally buying this single. Not to interested in the other songs on this CD since I already have Gift of a friend. youtube always has full album downloads, but i’m buying Selena’s song :D

Her voice is so sultry and devious here, very hypnotizing (OR AS DEMI WOULD SAY “HypMAtising”). The different beat and creepiness of it is exactly how the snake in Jungle Book is supposed to be when he sang this. She NAILED IT

• mercury197

im a new girl in OU…nice to meet you guys

• SammieOnOceanup

Cool, her voice sounds kind of jazzy. Can’t wait to hear the rest. ;)

• SammieOnOceanup

Amen, sister!

• lolevj101

WOW thats really weird… i like selena i mean im not her biggest fan but out of the disney stars shes my fave but that song is just weird it almost sounds like shes drunk??? and its suppost to be from jugle book???? ummmmmm ok

• Mandy

Selena does sound different in this song, but I love it! Also the miley fans who can’t stop talking smack about Selena well your damn precious mutt ain’t all perfect. I get that she is according to you all. Also I recognize that she is successful but that don’t mean everyone loves her ass just the same way you people can’t tolerate Selena. Anyways can’t wait for her 2nd album!

EWWWWWW selena girl plz DONT sing ever again …… i hate her she’s a bitch and i dont care what everyone think miley is MUCH better than her !!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO MILEY I LUV U ;P

• Your Love is my Drug

i usually hate her singing…..but, i actually kind of like it.

• Demifan4eva

Well I hate her but this is actually quite good. U can Love Selena and hate her songs and U can Hate Selena and love her songs. For me it’s usually I hate her and her songs but i really wanna hear the rest of the song

• Demifan4eva

it’s funny what her fans say if u say something bad “ur just jealous” I was like y the f*ck would I be jealous of a crappy singer who sucks live! And all her songs are fixed to sound good. If u say u hate someone how r u just jealous…? *mumbles* weirdo’s

• SelSUCKS

God this song sucks and not to mention her voice! I can’t believe she’s trying to make another album. Why can’t she save us all and never sing again in her life!

• Demifan4eva

i hate selena ALOT! but this song is really catchy, I wanna hear the rest, It is hypnotizing just like it should be in the movie. So stop hating, I really hate her but this is quite good.

I hope that this song is for a movie and NOT for her album because if it is…oh my..its pretty horrible.

I am a Selena Gomez fan and honestly it was hard to even think of one good thing about the song. The music was brutal and the tone of the song (though I’m sure in the movie makes sense) was excruciatingly painful.

You do not know how relieved I was to find out that it was for a movie….for a second I thought that this was her new song, and she was trying to have a new tone!! I’m sorry one sad singer (Demi) in Disney is enough….maybe even too much IMO.

• peacelovehearts

Julijaaaaa said:
    In fact :
    You don’t like Selena, and you’re saying : “tis song is awful”, “i don’t like it”, “this song sux…”.
    You like Selena, and you’re saying :
    “i love this song”, “it sounds great”…
    I like Selena, but i can say : i don’t like this.

amen.

Wow a Selena fan copies a comment..like Selena copies Miley

Seriously…. what the heck does Selena do that’s considered ‘copying Miley’? Miley isn’t the first Disney actress, she isn’t the first to make an album, make a movie, etc. etc. If you really consider those copying, then I hate to break it to you but, Miley is just as well ‘copying’ every other starlit before her.

• Nicole

Omg “demifan4ever” you can actually have a point there on what you said. I mean I sure in hell am not jealous of demi and I fuckin’ hate her music and her! So just like said right now that you are not jealous of Selena and you hate her I HATE demi the same way!!! Seriously but one difference between you and me is that I DON’T go to any shit that posts news about demi why cause I don’t care for her that’s why.

• amy

yeah selena rocks this song it sounds idk like a cool sexy song 4realz can’t wait for this song to be released i am soooo buying it hopefully she will have these kind of songs too because i know this song is for the cover of the jungle book song

Amen.

Well let’s all be fair here since you’re calling Selena out like this. Your statement goes for Miley as well (double amen), the Jonas Brothers (triple amen), Hilary Duff, and pretty much every Disney singer out there other than Demi and the like.

• kristen

bitch if you think she sucks her fans don’t and no one is asking for your dumbo ears to have a listen to whatever songs she sings! oh and by the way she is not trying to make another album correction she is making another album and haha your a-hole can’t do nothing about it. some people do appreciate her voice i bet no one but yo momma can stand yours

FAIL!
    that wasn’t funny, not at all

• Adam

How about you go to hell instead bitch.

• LaLaLandGirl

It’s…different.

• FGN

EW WTF?

why would I ever listen to her,she can go to hell

• iloveyouux

What the hell am I listening to? o__O

• iloveyouux

Uhh, okay. The 2nd preview is much better. But it’s still weird..

• Ron has red hair.

I strangely enjoy it. I like her voice a lot when she does the old fashioned thing. Like when she Baby, It’s Cold Outside that one time…yeah.

• WhoaChasity

I actually really really love the vibe to this…

Bellydancer/egyptian/sexy/hypnotic sound thing.

Im kind of excited to hear the whole thing now haha.

And who doesnt love The Jungle Book. <3

Mowgli, FTW!

• Ron has red hair.

It reminds me of James Bond.

• idkMyBFFjill

wat a trip that was

• iloveyouux

Her voice is good in this. it’s different, I like it.

• ilovejb

sounds weird but its okk.

twitter.com/thunderlipsss

• countrycutie14

I’m not really sure if i like it. I can’t tell, i think i need to hear the full song before making any judgments.

• idkMyBFFjill

i wonder if this song turns nick on?

• Ron has red hair.

wonder if this song turns nick on?
    ———————

Probably.

• StarLightSTARbright

Wth was that.
    Seriously. Dear lord.

• Ginger

For some reason, the pictures in the video goes very well with the song. The bright, yet gloomy colors.

• StarLightSTARbright

I’m in a bad mood.

Mostly because I don’t want to go to school tomorrow.
    Stupid school.

• Anonymous123

this is actually pretty good compared to the original song, which didn’t have much of a tune to start with

• 3xJustinLuvx3

I lvoe selena! :D hey please post this vid justins new single! never let you go http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsT4kZezrWc&feature=player_embedded studio version. xoxox God Bless

• Ron has red hair.

I’m in a bad mood.

Mostly because I don’t want to go to school tomorrow.
    Stupid school.
    I hear you. So much.
    I’ve been trying to do this assignment that I need to finish for hours, and I have terrible writer’s block, and I look terrible, and I have to make myself look nice. Gaaah

this is terrible

• Demifan4eva

it says something about the Jungle book? I would use that song for the snake that hypnotizes people

have you guys seen the jungle book???

its a freaking hypnotizing snake singing the song. this version is awesome she sounds sexy :)

Mar 1, 2010 @ 09:52 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

She sounds kinda sexy in this song, there’s another preview of this song.

She sounds kinda like a dying cat.

Hey miley cyrus sounds like a dying pig!
    finally these two have something in common they both sound like dying animals!

• KeepTheFaith

Hmm, I’m gonna wait to hear the entire song before I really judge it.

I’m kind of embarrassed to say this, but I seen the Jungle Book for the first time since I was about 6 last month. I didn’t really like it though. The whole entire movie I was sitting there wishing I were enjoying it more. I love Disney movies so that was just a weird experience for me. I loved the song that the birds sang :)

selena sound bad! off key ewww she needs to take more singing lesson because they are not working for her. Worst singer disney ever had in ages.

• VIP

Exaggeration much? She doesn’t sound that bad, she sounds decent and this song’s pretty cute. ^_^

have you guys seen the jungle book???

—‘
    you think bad singing sound sexy hahahahaha the biggest joke of the day is you! she far from singing sexy hahahhahaha she sound horrible.

no! she really sound bad!

• XtotheZ

You need to learn how to respect other people’s opinions. Obviously there’s a handful of comments here who thinks this song is pretty cool, if you disagree, that’s just fine..but there’s no need to be calling them “the biggest joke” just because they have their own opinion. So you need to relax and stop trolling around. k thanks.

• alex

Selena you’re trying to appeal to kids. Don’t you know that kids like bad senseless bubble-gum pop, like Miley’s music? This just won’t do.

• RoseL

too slowly but its not her fault

Disney fail!

• DemiandMileyPones

This shit sucks. :l

Why do Disney Channel stars always ruin good songs? Urgh.

love it. love her. not a HUGE fan of her music, but she’s got potential. especially in slow songs, but she hasn’t realized that and therefore has only done songs too fast for her voice.

• Sav

Very late-60s throwbackish. Psychedelic-ish. I like it.

• RoseL

I have soo much truble to change my icon …always!grrr

• peacelovehearts

When she sings the “ohh” part I literally go tone deaf for a second.

• XD

I’m sorry, what? My ears are full of melted brain…

haha yes i agree it will definitely turn nick on..
    this is a great song to have on when you’re sexing up your girlfriend / boyfriend.

…0_- ummm…yeah.

What the fuck.. I usually like creepy songs.. And she probably wanted that feeling.. Well it sure worked.. In a different way..

• Ginger

I honestly don’t give a fuck, I’m excited for this song and for her next album! :)

Oooh I love it, it’s mysterious and sort of hypnotic

huh?

• CupcakezLover

Sounded kind of strange, but better than a lot of the other previews from Disneymania.

• SelenaxKelsey

This is really old, but I love the song and how they remade it:) It sounds enchanting, seductive, and creepy.

• Staci

haha yes i agree it will definitely turn nick on..

………..wow

The vid is too cute I love her makeup! Get all of her clothes here http://outfitidentifier.com/?cat=916

• StarrLight

Oooh I love it, it’s mysterious and sort of hypnotic

huh?
    ___________

haha I meant that it has that mysterious sound to it and the dark melody just sets the tone. kinda hard to explain, but yeah I love it!

• Mileyfan12345

autotune?

selena still sound horrible. yeah we know selena fans know nothing about music and they just proof that by saying this sound good lol. this sound terrible.

More like you just proved that trolls are self-absorbed and can’t spell. You think if someone disagrees with you it means they “don’t know” what they’re talking about? Please get your head out of your own ass.

• XtotheZ

TROLL.

enough said.

• RockYourBody

It’s kind of weird.

She sounds kinda sexy in this song, there’s another preview of this song.

She sounds kinda like a dying cat.
    seriously loser???? hahaha youre so pathetic and i think youre in wron post…. cause whos always sounds like a dying cat is fucking bitch miley…..

gosh she sound sooo sexy, love her sexy and seductive voice….

oh and btw love all her picture in first video… that photoshoot was so amazing and she looks so stuning!!!

• Julijaaaaa

In fact :
    You like Selena, and you’re saying :
    “i love this song”, “it sounds great”…
    I like Selena, but i can say : i don’t like this.

This doesn’t sound like Disney. It’s very different. It reminds me of the singer Robyn a little bit, very unique.

I think Selena’s problem is that her music is not really targeted at little kids. I mean kids like more flashy meaningless things they can dance too. This is more deep.

• kelly123

Selena is just trying too hard…

Mar 1, 2010 @ 11:30 pm

Mar 1, 2010 @ 09:52 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

She sounds kinda sexy in this song, there’s another preview of this song.

She sounds kinda like a dying cat.

Hey miley cyrus sounds like a dying pig!
    finally these two have something in common they both sound like dying animals!

Why their is always an Idiot that has to bring up miley! listen stupid miley sings better than selena. selena is not ever considered a singer she just the joke of disney. Miley is a singer she can kick everyone’s butt and like MTV says miley has perfect pitch.

• Ginger

And here comes the drama…*sigh*, I agree that people shouldn’t randomly bring up Miley in a Selena post, but what you’re doing isn’t any better. You can defend Miley all you want, but you don’t have to bash Selena while doing so, it’s stupid and unnecessary. That’s just gonna cause even more arguments.

I hope this is not studio version because someone is lying to her. The song sound horrible why can’t she get it thru her head she can’t keep a note!! she sound terrible.

Am not bashing I really think selena sound horrible. Selena fans always start with miley they ask for it! Miley is a great singer so why even try to bring miley up, bring up someone who can’t sing or someone who sound worst than selena. OH wait! I can’t think of anyone worst than selena help me out! so she has a fighting chance??

• Ginger

It’s all just a matter of opinion. Some people may not like Miley’s deep, husky voice, but some people do. Some people may not like Selena’s light, airy voice, but some people do. If you read something that you don’t like, then just ignore it. No reason to start a silly drama over it with some random, faceless stranger over the internet.

• Demifan4eva

OMG! I like it! ahhh! help me! I usually hate Selena songs I only like falling down and naturally kinda! And now this! help! It is quite good though!

My ears are bleeding *run to the doctor**

• Ginger

——————–
    I like most of Selena’s songs, but I’m excited for this one.

• Chelsea

ok, off topic. does anyone think it’s wierd how selena said a few days ago that summer heights high is her favourite show and now demi’s tweeting about it? well, it’s not wierd per say but…you get my drift.

• selenasucks

the phrase is ‘per se’ you idiot

• lian

eew hate it and she isnt singing well in this song.

this is definately not her best she sound bad! why lie?

• selenasucks

her singing is an insult to every single person in the music industry

• maryrocklalapop

I love Selena shes my idol, but i have to be honest…AND i am not going to make a speech:

She sucks at singing.

• maryrocklalapop

She sucks at singing.

• Chelsea

i’m not sure the point of me actually writing that was for people to criticize the spelling. honestly go take a nap or something. your insults are nought but a bug on my windshield. yahurdddddd?
    you must be in a really miserable place in your life ight now. :P

creepy.

• Ginger

Yay Selena!

cute :)

ew. the song sucks

• DavidArchiefan

Second!

• Kourtney

that was odd

• cutiepie:)

She sounds kinda sexy in this song, there’s another preview of this song.

• baby9face10

5th

• baby9face10

5th

once again..
    girl you keep on dissapointing me
    what the hell was that?!