Nick Jonas SURFING IN MALIBU VIDEO

Kevin walking under!

yes it is pretty random but true i dont get why he deleted cause he sent one like that before to her

dont forget miley

NICK: Disney puppet!

NICK FUCKS WITH SELENA

• suuuuuuure

love is in the air……BETWEEN MACY AND NICK!!!!!
    suspicious

• AryanaCortes

Haha
    sorry. It
    was 7:(

• xJonasXCandyx

Nick is so goddamn hot!!
    Love him ;)

• xJonasXCandyx

Nick is so goddamn hot!!
    Love him ;)

• oxoemmaoxo

Nick why are you so HOT?

Nick pretends to be nice to be liked by you, stop being fans of these liars actors / singers from Disney Channel. They don’t care about you, they just want your money!

• island.B

Oh i thought they were going to kiss.

• KeepTheFaith

Nick and Macy as a couple is so random, in my opinion. They are super adorable though, those pictures yesterday won me over lol.

• @JonasRockNJK

woooah i wonder if Nick is dating Nicole…
    Or maybe he’s dating Nicole and Selena LOL

• Sodeska

He is so ugly… he is so basic. I can’t understand why girls loves him.

NICK IS DATING SELENA AND NICOLE
    NICK IS DATING SELENA AND NICOLE
    NICK IS DATING SELENA AND NICOLE
    NICK IS DATING SELENA AND NICOLE
    NICK IS DATING SELENA AND NICOLE
    NICK IS DATING SELENA AND NICOLE
    NICK IS DATING SELENA AND NICOLE
    YEAHYEAH

• LoveHate

He is so ugly… he is so basic. I can’t understand why girls loves him.

—————–
    I agree with you!

• ThanksHeavenForKevin

Am I the only one who doesn’t like Nacy?

Make a wave.

last night @joejonas tweeted @ddlovato saying “xo” and then he deleted it right after.

this is true?

• TSLove

Awww!

• TSLove

I don’t think so.But it doesn’t matter really :)

The Nick’s hump is not very visible.

• LoveLautner

He is so ugly… he is so basic. I can’t understand why girls loves him.

_______________

Simplicity is beautiful.

• LoveLautner

Am I the only one who doesn’t like Nacy?

____________

Nope.

• You’reMyHeart’sDesire

yes, thanksheavenforkevin, you are.

they’re so adorable. i would love it if they actually dated irl

Finally someone who understands me! His face is basic, nothing amazing. He is so insignificant that it’s hard to understand why the girls love him.

• ThanksHeavenForKevin

LoveLautner said:

Am I the only one who doesn’t like Nacy?

____________

Nope.

Hahaha phew, I don’t know why people like them so much together, I don’t feel any chemestry between them haha anyway I don’t really care about that haha

• Helena

Nick wants a threesome with Selena and Nicole.

Vote for Nick as many times as possible!

agrreed..its the $$$ the grls love

The kind of boy who will always be loved just for his money. Poor him. But at least he can have any girl he wants.

• Alice

yo kiddos who gives, let girls think what they think OK!

LoveLautner said:

I DIDN’T BETRAY HIM.I LOVE HIM AND HE LOVES ME TOO.AND I DID SLEEP WITH FIRST

ME:*BITCH SLAPS YOU*

_____________

WELL, HE TOLD ME I HAD TO KEEP OUR NIGHT TOGETHER A SECRET, SO HE OBVIOUSLY TOLD YOU THAT TOO. SO YOU SO BETRAYED HIM.

ME: *NINJA KICKS IN FACE*

HE SAID TO ME THAT HE DOESN’T CARE.HE DOESN’T WANT TO KEEP OUR LOVE FROM THE WORLD.

ME:*PUSHES YOU INTO THE ROAD.*

• dont jugde

Oh, lol. Ignore my comment then. :)

======
    LOL ok then :)

that bitch it´s a cougar PIRIOD !

It’s only a show.
    true but i´m so mad rigth now so don´t even pay me attention

• Carly Chaikin

WOW! I didnt know Kevin could walk.

p.s OU WHO CARES!?

Carly Chaikin said:

WOW! I didnt know Kevin could walk.

p.s OU WHO CARES!?

ME I LIKE SEENIG KEVIN WALK.

I DIDN’T BETRAY HIM.I LOVE HIM AND HE LOVES ME TOO.AND I DID SLEEP WITH FIRST

ME:*BITCH SLAPS YOU*

_____________

ME: *NINJA KICKS IN FACE*

HE SAID TO ME THAT HE DOESN’Y CARE.HE DOESN’T WANT TO KEEP OUR LOVE FROM THE WORLD.

ME:*PUSHES YOU INTO THE ROAD.*

______________

WELL, HE OBVIOUSLY KNEW THAT NO ONE WOULD BELIEVE YOU. HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT? AND BESIDES, I’M THE ONE WHO HAD HIM FIRST, SO WHATEVER.

ME: *LOOKS AROUND, SEES THAT THERE IS NO ROAD IN SIGHT* *LAUGHS AND POINTS*

YES http://media.photobucket.com/image/baby+nick+jonas/DiDi-95-13/0_kara005….

____________

LOL. :):) I’m loving this.

LoveLautner said:

I DIDN’T BETRAY HIM.I LOVE HIM AND HE LOVES ME TOO.AND I DID SLEEP WITH FIRST

ME:*BITCH SLAPS YOU*

_____________

ME: *NINJA KICKS IN FACE*

ME:*PUSHES YOU INTO THE ROAD.*

______________

ME: *LOOKS AROUND, SEES THAT THERE IS NO ROAD IN SIGHT* *LAUGHS AND POINTS*

THAT’S NOT TRUE.HE LOVES ME,HE TOLD ME THAT AND HE SAID HE HATES YOU,AND DOESN’T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU.

*SEE’S CLIFF PUSHES YOU,YOU FALL IN THE OCEAN AND DROWNS.*

• Savetheanimalss

Am I the only one that finds this absoultely halarious?
    He’s falling down on the ground slipping and sliding LMAO!
    Love him <3

• JonasIsLife

We’ve been covered in snow for 2 months straight, where I live (:
    .. with time you get sick of it . hehe

Nah. I’ll never get tired of snow. <3

I DIDN’T BETRAY HIM.I LOVE HIM AND HE LOVES ME TOO.AND I DID SLEEP WITH FIRST

ME:*BITCH SLAPS YOU*

_____________

ME: *NINJA KICKS IN FACE*

ME:*PUSHES YOU INTO THE ROAD.*

______________

ME: *LOOKS AROUND, SEES THAT THERE IS NO ROAD IN SIGHT* *LAUGHS AND POINTS*

*SEE’S CLIFF PUSHES YOU FALLS IN THE OCEAN AND DROWNS.*

_______________________

WELL, THAT’S FUNNY. I ASKED HIM ABOUT ABOUT YOU AND HE SAID “WHO?” BURN.

ME: *PULLS OUT REDBULL, GETS WINGS, FLIES BACK UP BEFORE DROWNING AND THEN PULLS HAIR*

THIS POST IS DEAD.

I DIDN’T BETRAY HIM.I LOVE HIM AND HE LOVES ME TOO.AND I DID SLEEP WITH FIRST

ME:*BITCH SLAPS YOU*

_____________

ME: *NINJA KICKS IN FACE*

ME:*PUSHES YOU INTO THE ROAD.*

______________

ME: *LOOKS AROUND, SEES THAT THERE IS NO ROAD IN SIGHT* *LAUGHS AND POINTS*

*SEE’S CLIFF PUSHES YOU FALLS IN THE OCEAN AND DROWNS.*

_______________________

WELL, THAT’S FUNNY. I ASKED HIM ABOUT ABOUT YOU AND HE SAID “WHO?” BURN.

*Gets text message from nick saying he didn’t say that don’t beleive that evil bitch*

*LOOKS AT LOVELAUTNER EVILY*
    *KICKS HER IN THE STOMACH*
    *LOVELAUTNER FALLS TO THE GRAOUND AND SAYS SORRY AND SAID IT WAS ALL A LIE.*

Macy and Nick getting together on Jonas!!?

call me crazy but i secretly want her with Kevin :P

THIS POST IS DEAD.

___________

There are new posts.

There are new posts.

I know but i can’t be botherd to go on them.

• hithere

lucky lucky lucky lucky luuucky girl!!!! oh my jerry! [...]

*LOOKS AT LOVELAUTNER EVILY*
    *KICKS HER IN THE STOMACH*
    *LOVELAUTNER FALLS TO THE GRAOUND AND SAYS SORRY AND SAID IT WAS ALL A LIE.*

____________________

This is no time for you to recall your dreams to me.

*LOOKS AT LOVELAUTNER EVILY*
    *KICKS HER IN THE STOMACH*
    *LOVELAUTNER FALLS TO THE GRAOUND AND SAYS SORRY AND SAID IT WAS ALL A LIE
    U guys are just weird. .

• oxoemmaoxo

This is no time for you to recall your dreams to me.

LOL just JK-ing

LOL just JK-ing

____________

haha. *sigh* if only it were real.

• oxoemmaoxo

haha. *sigh* if only it were real.

Yeah *imagines*

• LoveLautner

haha. *sigh* if only it were real.

Yeah *imagines*

______________

*gets too hot and flustered* *stops imagining*

*gets too hot and flustered* *stops imagining*

*snaps out of it*

POOR NICK THAT MUST BE SOOO AWQWARD
    !
    I LOVE THE JONASBROTHERS
    NICK U LOK SOOOOO HOT BTW

haha in the second video, the guy taking the video said “something PUTO” lol thats a bad word in spanish O_O like whore but to a male i dont know how americans say it…but i dont think it was referring to Nick

Ditto

does nick go out with Macy in JONAS 2?

• Jules

We’ve been covered in snow for 2 months straight, where I live (:
    .. with time you get sick of it . hehe

• JonasIsLife

Aryanna said:
    JonasIsLife said:

Aryanna said:
    JonasIsLife said:

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    <3 SNOWWW! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    <3 My favorite thing in the whole world! <3
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    Gosh. You’re so lucky.. :)
    It’s sunny where I live. Heh. =D
    ____

It started snowing during school so they let us out early. (1:00 pm) <3 But that’s not the reason I love it.
    —————-
    Lucky you ! :)
    It snowed here like 3 times… :/

lol.
    It doesn’t snow that much here either.

OMG, its filming on JONAS 2, maybe Nick sees Macy in it! WOOOO, gonna be good.

awww haaha poor baby @ :38! even at the beach he’s a studmuffin :)

LOLLLL
    hes a very good actor.
    when he was falling and stuff i thought it was real bahaahahahaha
    but nick is too perfect, he doesnt make silly mistakes like thatttttttt

can someone tell me what this is for????

• Brittnee

I Can’t wait for the J.O.N.A.S. Show.It is a amazing show to watch and it is so funny. I like that the Jonas Brothers are great role models. But, I like buying there show. It is Better then nothing. You Rock Jonas Brothers.

Praesent venenatis, lorem laoreet pellentesque viverra, nunc ante ornare enim, tempor tempor dui augue a mi. Pellentesque sit amet lorem in massa congue convallis. Vestibulum pharetra nisi at tortor pretium ac feugiat sapien pellentesque. Donec nec enim justo. Nullam nulla libero, sagittis eget vehicula at, eleifend ut lectus. Ut mattis, odio vitae imperdiet semper, mauris sem condimentum dolor, ut lacinia diam erat nec odio. Aliquam volutpat ligula sed velit dapibus nec ultrices urna faucibus. Pellentesque ligula felis, hendrerit et pharetra nec, tristique et quam. In velit mauris, dapibus id pellentesque vitae, tempor et tortor. Suspendisse tincidunt mauris et arcu bibendum quis posuere leo dignissim. Suspendisse accumsan nunc et neque dignissim accumsan non vel massa. Donec condimentum urna non neque placerat adipiscing. Suspendisse ac diam nec tellus aliquet dictum in nec neque. Fusce vel eleifend est. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Donec auctor tellus in metus interdum accumsan. Quisque viverra tempor magna a bibendum. Nunc velit diam, laoreet quis placerat a, porttitor vitae tellus.
    Can I Watch TV Online

He is so ugly… he is so basic. I can’t understand why girls loves him.
    yeah, if he wasn’t a pop star no one would lke him.

• kaygirl ?

Holyy Craaaap
    yeah 1:03 their totally a couple on JONAS!!
    ha i mean i don’t really mind, but everytime i watch i’ll be imagining myself in her spot :/ ha wowww i’m lame

• Roro xox

lucky bitch! haha nothin against nicole .. just LUCKY ; nick = sexy much?

• sue

hay its your best fan ever my name is susan i love your singing I’d love to see one of your consert but my family is to poor we bearly have enuff food in the house to feed my borther and my sister i had to give up my dogs becuse we did not have enuff muney to feed them so its soooooo! nice to listen to your songs so thanks for listening to me. K bye

• Brittainy

PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: Twitter.com/iminstyle411

PLEASE FOLLOW I’LL SEND U A NUDE PIC/VIDEO PERSONALLY JUST 4 U PLLLEEEEASEEEE FOLLOWWWW!!!! PLEASE!!!! AND MY BEST FRIEND ALISON KNOWS NICK SO PLEASE FOLLOW AND I’LL TELL U THE # OF NICK! PLEASE FOLLOW! Twitter.com/iminstyle411

• iMystified

CUTE!!!!! >.<

DAMN NICOLE A.
    you’re too lucky to have a scene like that.

nick’s looking cute while he’s acting.
    :”>

• SillySellySelena

Hey you guys its Selena and first I want to say thank you alll sooooo much to all the fans I love you guys soo much!!<3 And I wanted to ask you if you could follow my friend Brittainy on Twitter! Twitter: Twitter.com/iminstyle411

Please follow her and tell your friends to also it’ll mean a lot! And me and nick are going out..and him and nicole there’s nothing at all its just for the show so don’t worry!:) anyway thanks so much for everything!! And please follow: Twitter.com/iminstyle411

NICK IS NOT VIRGIN

So that’s between him and God, Judge not lest ye be judged!

First yay… So cutee :)

Never mind not first… LOL

• kattt.

i love getting alot of pictures and post about nick and all the other celebs,

but OU, you should post these WITH the other post and not get me all excited about a new post when its just a video of basically what we saw in pictures yesterday and when it comes to pictures i dont nor does anyone want 5 copies of the same picture zoomed at different angles!

gah!

sorry rant over, just had to get that out lol!

but hey, i do love looking at Nick J, don’t get me wrong baha!

• - Blair Waldorf -

This doesn’t seem Disney-type. :P

why????

• AryanaCortes

First commet
    haha
    I love Nick
    like a lot<33

0:56 it looks like selena

AHHHHHHHHHHH THE ARM HE PUT AROUND HER WAS SO CUTE! :D NACY!

• AAC

Awww the ending was so cute.

• Ella

JONAS season 2 is gonna be GREAT !

• Aryanna

THIS is really cute. :)

• KeepTheFaith

He is so ugly… he is so basic. I can’t understand why girls loves him.

Every person has their own opinion. People are attracted to different things, not everyone is going to find the same person attractive. And there’s nothing wrong at all with being basic looking.

NICK IS NOT VIRGIN

How did you know me and nick had sex? ;)

I saw you with him. Having sex in public, not very Catholic.

• JonasIsLife

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    <3 SNOWWW! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    <3 My favorite thing in the whole world! <3
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

IF YOU DON´T LIKE NICK JONAS/OR THE JONAS BROTHERS DON´T COMMENT OK???

THANK YOU!!!

JB:AMAZING (JONAS)

_____________

lol. Mte. And Macy and Nick as characters just don’t mesh. I dunno. But, as you said, I don’t care. It’s just a show. haha. :)

PS, OU. I am seriously sick of you logging me out every five comments. Seriously now, you’re being a bitch. :/

NICK IS NOT VIRGIN
    ___________________________

lol duh

nick hoooot !! but rigth now i personally don´t like this girl this nicole anderson damm she´s a lucky bitch hope there´s is nothing going on between them in jonas or in real life

• oxoemmaoxo

I saw you with him. Having sex in public, not very Catholic.

LOL.
    He’s a wild one. ;)

NICK IS NOT VIRGIN

__________________

… DAMMIT! I thought we kept it a secret!

hate you nicole a

• oxoemmaoxo

.. DAMMIT! I thought we kept it a secret!

You little slut.He slept with me first and i said it first.

ME = ANGRY

• Aryanna

JonasIsLife said:

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    <3 SNOWWW! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    <3 My favorite thing in the whole world! <3
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    -------------
    Gosh. You’re so lucky.. :)
    It’s sunny where I live. Heh. =D

• JonasIsLife

______

He’s not insignificant if you’re talking about him.

hahah garbo and joe share clothes
    y are they sooooo cute?
    I luv them

• itsme

DEAR GOD.

Is this boy 18 yet?!

• KeepTheFaith

… DAMMIT! I thought we kept it a secret!

Conspiracy theory, better keep it down cause the walls are thin and the word is out now…
    Haha that’s the first thing that came to my mind after reading your comment. :)

itsme said:

Aryanna said:
    JonasIsLife said:

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    <3 SNOWWW! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    <3 My favorite thing in the whole world! <3
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    Gosh. You’re so lucky.. :)
    It’s sunny where I live. Heh. =D
    ____

• LoveLautner

You little slut.He slept with me first and i said it first.

ME = ANGRY

______________

Just because you betrayed him first does not mean you slept with him first.

ME = NOT BELIEVING

• dont jugde

Shawty :)

• Aryanna

JonasIsLife said:

Aryanna said:
    JonasIsLife said:

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    <3 SNOWWW! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    <3 My favorite thing in the whole world! <3
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    -------------
    Gosh. You're so lucky.. :)
    It's sunny where I live. Heh. =D
    ____

It started snowing during school so they let us out early. (1:00 pm) <3 But that's not the reason I love it.
    ----------------
    Lucky you ! :)
    It snowed here like 3 times… :/

***************
    ****snow****
    ***************

• LoveLautner

Haha that’s the first thing that came to my mind after reading your comment. :)

______________

lol. That song is so sexual. :)

• Sarah

looooool

• oxoemmaoxo

Just because you betrayed him first does not mean you slept with him first.

ME = NOT BELIEVING

I DIDN’T BETRAY HIM.I LOVE HIM AND HE LOVES ME TOO.AND I DID SLEEP WITH HIM FIRST.

ME:*BITCH SLAPS YOU*

Shawty :)

_________

Homie. :) WTH is going on with your icon? lol!

Blair Waldorf – said:

This doesn’t seem Disney-type. :P
    ____________________________________________

WHY?????

People are really calling Nicole a cougar? Shes only 19.
    Wow, stop hating.

I always knew this was going to happen. Actually, alot of people did.

• NICK IS MUCH BETTER NICOLE

NICK IS MUCH BETTER WITH NICOLE ANDERSON

• JonasIsLife

____

I would love him even if he was dirt poor.

when he will be 18 ?? then i will fell much better to have all this dirty thougths at least they will be legal

I dont want them to date. So pissed off. Disney you’re pathetic. Bye.

• oxoemmaoxo

People are really calling Nicole a cougar? Shes only 19.
    Wow, stop hating.

I always knew this was going to happen. Actually, alot of people did.

No one called her a couger, i called itsme a cougar.

• dont jugde

Homie. :) WTH is going on with your icon? lol!

=====
    LMAO its Nicholas Jerry Jonas baby butt, i know you like it ;D

Ummm Is that Selena Gomez?!?! Gosh y dosen’t she leave nick once n forall!!!!!!!!!!

Love the videos. Nick is so cute.

HE IS SUPPOSE TO BE DATING SELENA NOT NICOLE!!! I AM NOT HAPPY WITH THIS AND NOW HE BETTER NOT BREAK UP WITH SELENA FOR THAT THING HE CALLS A CASYT MEMBER THAT HE IS ” SUPPOSIDLY SUPPOSE TO BE ACTING WITH”!!!!ONCE I AM NOT HAPPY NICOLAS JERRY JONAS I AM HAPPY WITH U AT ALL AND UR MOM WON’T BE EITHER!!! ( SORRY TO ALL THE NICDOLE FANS BUT I LIKE SELENA AND NICK NOT NICOLE AND NICK !!!!!!!

• JonasIsLife

Mar 2, 2010 @ 11:06 am
    dont jugde said:
    Homie. :) WTH is going on with your icon? lol!

=====
    LMAO its Nicholas Jerry Jonas baby butt, i know you like it ;D
    I NEED THAT PIC.

I DIDN’T BETRAY HIM.I LOVE HIM AND HE LOVES ME TOO.AND I DID SLEEP WITH FIRST

ME:*BITCH SLAPS YOU*

_____________

ME: *NINJA KICKS IN FACE*

• KeepTheFaith

Don’t judge…

Your icon? lol

that bitch it´s a cougar PIRIOD !

LMAO its Nicholas Jerry Jonas baby butt, i know you like it ;D

____________

hahahahahah! That’s priceless! Are you sure it’s him, though?

• KeepTheFaith

LMAO its Nicholas Jerry Jonas baby butt, i know you like it ;D

Oh, lol. Ignore my comment then. :)

• Nancy1069

I like Nick and Macy, but just not as a couple…

THEY ARE NOTTT DATING! THEY ARE JUST FILMING THE SEASOON 2 OF JONAS , MAYBE THEY WILL ACT AS IF THEY ARE DATING ON JONAS

• KeepTheFaith

that bitch it´s a cougar PIRIOD !

It’s only a show.

• dont jugde

hahahahahah! That’s priceless! Are you sure it’s him, though?
    ======
    YES http://media.photobucket.com/image/baby+nick+jonas/DiDi-95-13/0_kara005.jpg?o=22