Jonas Brothers Filming In Malibu VIDEO

Another video, basically the episode without sound. Thx Miley Jonas!

Nick Jonas SURFING video, running into the water under!

• Cortlovesjonas

this does look realy even though its just for the episode haha :) im really excited.

• sexylady

um joe is so hot. omg.

• coffeecoffeecoffee

I spy Nacy!!!

babyface singer? how dare she..
    ohh and joe looks good in the first video:)

• Charlotte-x-

Where the hail is my bb, Joe?

Great vid…..but where’s Joe?

I’ve been gone awhile…..I need to catch up!

I have to think of a new name to befit my new approach to life….hope your all well?! To my haters I won’t be on as much as before, I thought I wouldn’t be back til the end of March, but I have my own place and got my computer up today…I have written lots on paper while away…lucky you..LOL I am a clean mean Joe loving machine!

• Charlotte-x-

I spy Nacy!!!

Ugh, too much adorableness for me to handle in your icon. <3

• Charlotte-x-

Great vid…..but where’s Joe?

I’ve been gone awhile…..I need to catch up!

MS. N <333333

I’ve missed you, chica!

coffeecoffeecoffee said:
    I spy Nacy!!!

• HyperMe

Where’s Joseph?

• ET

Great vid…..but where’s Joe?

I’ve been gone awhile…..I need to catch up!

Girl!
    Its been so long.

Joe @ 2:31 ROTFLMAO.

HyperMe said:
    Where’s Joseph?
    Fucking Demetria.

Charlotte-x-

I missed you to chica…how are you?…you always had a great way with Joe….lol…I mean your pics are outstanding…don’t get carried away now…the competition never went away…

• JonasRockNJK

wooah maybe they ARE dating :O

• LoveLautner

I don’t like Nacy.

OMG. MACY AND NICK.. A CUTE COUPLE . .RIGHT?? But I WONDER WHO KEVIN GETS. OR MAYBE HE STAYS SINGLE . AND .. DANGGG YOU GUYS ARE FASTTT

Charlotte-x-

Ms. N

I’m great, thanks! How are you? Gurl, you know I’m the unbeatable Joe Hoe, I don’t know what you’re talking about ;D

ET

how are you?…I am glad to b back….Its like skipping rope..you have to know when to jump in! By the way, I’de love to do dbl dutch with Joe…lol

• Rayne_A

hmm from this video,nick looks spoiled and hardly talks to nicole.Joe looks gay when he’s talking to nicole and kevin looks like he doesnt wanna be there. BUT I know I”m wrong.Dont hate on me,I love these boys it just looks like that.

LoveLautner said:
    I don’t like Nacy.

i dont like you.

• NicksSweetCaroline

That boy just constantlly plays sports!

• coffeecoffeecoffee

Charlotte-x- said:

I spy Nacy!!!

Ugh, too much adorableness for me to handle in your icon. <3
    ____________________________________

Too much hotness in your icon.

• Charlotte-x-

“BUT I know I’m wrong.”

…so why say it?

• NicksSweetCaroline

doesnt he look like his dad or something :P

I am convincd now(as if his twitter didn’t give me enough convincing) that Joe is the gay one, not Kevin.

• OceanUp Fail

Omfg, I just listened to Stay Live full for the first time.
    WTF IS HAPPENING AT THE END?
    I love Nick don’t get me wrong but it was just… wrong… :\ ahaa.

Aww man. Nacy is just wrong. Kacy was SO cute in the first season. Kevin and Macy were so compatible together. Bad move JONAS writers.

• LyricandMelody_

* Giggles. *

• Charlotte-x-

OMFG @ Joe!!

Dudes, I… I think he’s gay or something. Either that or so flamboyant it makes him look gay.

NOT that it’s a bad thing if he were. Actually, I’d love him more. But yeah, straight guys don’t move their hands like that and shit.

Joe is a manwhore. He’s not gay at all. He loves deh pusseh.

LoveLautner said:
    I don’t like Nacy.

i dont like you.

_____________

*cries in a corner*

Its not my fault. Youre such a bitch sometimes,
    and you dont like Biebermama soo

• *

Nick, baby. I really pray you didn’t pick out those shorts, yourself. We’re going to have to have a talk about this. Thighs on a guy should never be shown. Unless in underwear.

Mar 3, 2010 @ 11:43 am

THIS!

• Charlotte-x-

Omfg, I just listened to Stay Live full for the first time.
    WTF IS HAPPENING AT THE END?
    I love Nick don’t get me wrong but it was just… wrong… :\ ahaa.

Stay is fucking AWFUL. Sorry :/

OMFG @ Joe!!

Joe is a manwhore. He’s not gay at all. He loves deh pusseh.

He could be bi. I mean its so obvious he’s fucking Demi but I think he’s fucking John Taylor too.

Anonymous
    Mar 3, 2010 @ 11:43 am

Charlotte-x-

I am adjusting..its going to b a process. Let’s just say I will no longer take my freedom for granted! I miss the gang…does Lauren J come here or Kimmy, Jersey…I guess I need to read thru alot of Jonas..such sweet justice!

Twas me Ms. N that wrote that…how is life over on your side of the pond!? I hate that Joe is so close..yet so far…that sux!

Omfg, I just listened to Stay Live full for the first time.
    WTF IS HAPPENING AT THE END?
    I love Nick don’t get me wrong but it was just… wrong… :\ ahaa.

Stay is fucking AWFUL. Sorry :/

Cosigning this. Esp the end. Nick’s falsetto is absolute garbage. TERRIBLE.

• cam

can’t wait to see the second season

• OceanUp Fail

Stay is fucking AWFUL. Sorry :/

The lyrics are cute, but idk I’m getting sick of Nick’s voice abit, I wana hear some of Joe’s solo stuff ;D

• LoveLautner

I hate seeing someoe in a movie/show and knowing that I recognise them, but not remembering from where.

• Charlotte-x-

THIS!

You think Joe is gay, WE GET THE POINT. Stop posting multiple comments, it’s obvious it’s one person.

Mar 3, 2010 @ 11:44 am
    Charlotte-x- said:

OMFG @ Joe!!

Joe is a manwhore. He’s not gay at all. He loves deh pusseh.
    ***********************

I want to b his pusseh cat…..Joe as my toy!
    Straight up!

Charlotte-x- said:
    Omfg, I just listened to Stay Live full for the first time.
    WTF IS HAPPENING AT THE END?
    I love Nick don’t get me wrong but it was just… wrong… :\ ahaa.

Stay is fucking AWFUL. Sorry :/
    Somebody feels my pain! Thank you.
    Too much whinyness and corniness all put together.

• love_love_love

guys i really hope joe isnt gay. i just love him to much and it just wouldnt be right.
    no offense to gay ppl. but joe, seriously?

THIS!

I can tell you right now, its not.

WTF at the end of Stay, what is that wailing hot mess? OMG Nick Jonas sucks.

• stellagirl1993

I can’t even comment ok! i apparantly spammed saying that
    -.-

• Charlotte-x-

Joe is a manwhore. He’s not gay at all. He loves deh pusseh.

Dude, nooo. John Taylor is too old. He’s nearly 30. They’ve been best friends forever. I wouldn’t mind if he fucked Garbo though. OMNOMNOM.

• LoveLautner

i dont like you.

_____________

*cries in a corner*

Its not my fault. Youre such a bitch sometimes,
    and you dont like Biebermama soo

__________

*cries a little harder*

My mommy said I’m special!

Charlotte-x- said:
    Charlotte-x-

The gand does indeed hang. No, it’s just LaurenJ, Jersey and Angela these days. Kimmy, DinoGirl and SexyBeast kinda disappeared :/

DinoGirl comes sometimes. Kimmy too, nut not as much as she did on summer.
    And sexybeast left this site. She kinda “runs” other now. At least the twitter.. I think?
    LOL, but i talked to her and she said shes good:)

• OceanUp Fail

no offense to gay ppl. but joe, seriously?

if Joe was bi, i’d find that kinda hot …

• coffeecoffeecoffee

____________________________________

DinoGirl can’t get on OU from her computer. And if she does get on, it’s from her phone.

Mar 3, 2010 @ 11:48 am
    Charlotte-x- said:

THIS!

So I’m not the Op of this comment, but you should really get over yourself. You can’t tell people what to post and what not to post. Leave them alone and let them/her think what thet want to think okay? Damn. Drama.

I agree with the OP, though I don’t think Joe’s totally gay, but I think bi is a possibility. His part in the first video screams gay. And his twitter, yeah, is kind of… out there. But it’s whatever. Just an observation.

• KnightsOfCydonia

Just because Miley doesn’t hang out with her friends in public doesn;t mean she doesn’t in private. You haters constantly complain about how you don’t want to see her and when you don’t you’re still complaining.

• livindalife

zach taylor has “nemi” news… let’s see what he made up this time… I bet “demi is preg…
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
    There wouldn’t be Nemi news, even if the Apocalypse was coming. We all know his “inside source” is his imagination, and his scandalous pictures are made on Microsoft Paint.

• Nobody Does It Better xx

I wanna be that surfboard! Yum<3

Awwww I really don’t think he is but it would be kinda sad if Joe was gay because I doubt he’d be comfatable enough about it to come out :( what with the fans, the press and his religion he’d proberly think he wouldn’t be accepted even though duh of corse he would! Dunno just thinking aloud really not that it matters coz like I said I don’t he is BUT if one of them were it would defiantly be Joe – the hottest guys always are lol

Actually there’s so many haters out there lately that he proberly wouldn’t. Although when haters do their whole JB is gay thing it would just be like well yeah and then they’d have nothing to say

LOL @ Miley Jonas o_O

• NIPPLE

NIP slip when the nipple gets real claustrophobic and sticks its head out for a deep breath, while the person does not notice at first. This is very common. Their nipples get nervous a lot, and need some air sometimes. A lot of the time, they stick their head out, and decide that they like all the attention so they linger longer than needed. This usually causes embarassment.

miley and liam kissing :)

______________
    Thats comes off as fame whorish to me. But paps follow her so IDK.
    Blah!

• m

miley and liam kissing :)

______________
    Thats comes off as fame whorish to me. But paps follow her so IDK.
    Blah!
    Girls kiss their boyfriend to gain fame? Good to know

miley and liam kissing :)

lmao. IDK why that made me laugh.

• m

haters have moved on to the next “gay” thing and that’s bieber

miley and liam kissing :)

______________
    Thats comes off as fame whorish to me. But paps follow her so IDK.
    Blah!
    Girls kiss their boyfriend to gain fame? Good to know

I know a girl is allowed to kiss her bf. Is the fact that she is famous and paps follow her every move that make it seem fame whorish.

• m

OceanUP moved this post down below Selean. Good to know who their favorite is.

Holy lord OU….

why oh why do good people leave Jonas for a Gaston….? Or to hang with a vampire?

Ms.N

• iFail2Much

miley and liam kissing :)

They’re so awsome omg

Charlotte-x- said:

Omfg, I just listened to Stay Live full for the first time.
    WTF IS HAPPENING AT THE END?
    I love Nick don’t get me wrong but it was just… wrong… :\ ahaa.

Stay is fucking AWFUL. Sorry :/

__

agree
    his voice is like.. ugh is just terrible.

Can someone tell me the lifecycle of an OU’r?

Goddamn I go away and the lottery of good people goes away…are we just recycled back into anonymous?

Ms. N

Holy hell Sam…freedom is good..I take a long time to get ready now, Dad and I are here. I can’t tell you what it means to be free…maybe over time I can share…dang..miss you out to dinner with Dad..I am eating for 2..lots to spill….love ya…chat later…much love

haters have moved on to the next “gay” thing and that’s bieber
    ——————–
    haha I’m a die hard Jonas fan and don’t even like beiber so don’t take this wrong but I think theres more chance Joe’s gay than there is Justin :S

• CookieLove

Awz

I hate that she’s always with her boyfriends 24/7. does she ever spend time with ehr friends?

SlippingintoThelava

I wish you well….I guess peeps here are no longer 18 or over…..no one seems to have a sense of humor…wait I know there are people older than me here…what happened to this site….Jonas is 17 and older…dang I am 18…what gives?
    Ms N

here’s the rest of the miam pics, she’s attached to him at the hip like she was with justin: http://www.mileyimages.net/thumbnails.php?album=850

Love to love Jonas…..

I am the new and improved me but still love Joe endlessly…..he’s everything good!….to the last drop…lol

I miss all of you on OU…Miss all my fellow Jonai…I will keep it sane….but never tame….I am so happy to have the freedom to chat..

Ms N

• m

miley and liam kissing :)

______________
    Thats comes off as fame whorish to me. But paps follow her so IDK.
    Blah!
    Girls kiss their boyfriend to gain fame? Good to know

She’s ignoring the papz. If she cared what the papz filmed she would just stay at home like Selena and Demi.

• Sam In Atlanta

Hey Ms. N….good to see you back. Talk to you soon!

Charlotte-x-

The gang does indeed hang. No, it’s just LaurenJ, Jersey and Angela these days. Kimmy, DinoGirl and SexyBeast kinda disappeared :/

Charlotte-x-

Joe is hot..hot…damn he burns into your soul…he is what he is…I can handle him either way…catch me!

How are you Anonymouses doing? same old sh*t!

• Charlotte-x-

Omfg, I just listened to Stay Live full for the first time.
    WTF IS HAPPENING AT THE END?
    I love Nick don’t get me wrong but it was just… wrong… :\ ahaa.

Stay is fucking AWFUL. Sorry :/
    Somebody feels my pain! Thank you.
    Too much whinyness and corniness all put together.

I can barely listen to Nick’s album. It’s all AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

LoveLautner said:
    i dont like you.

_____________

*cries in a corner*

Its not my fault. Youre such a bitch sometimes,
    and you dont like Biebermama soo

__________

*cries a little harder*

My mommy said I’m special!

Do you want taco bell?

• LoveLautner

I can’t even comment ok! i apparantly spammed saying that
    -.-

__________

OU needs a new spam filter.

guys we should all start a trending topic, #lessnickmorejoe

I spy a shirtless Joe Jonas!!

• LoveLautner

*cries in a corner*

Its not my fault. Youre such a bitch sometimes,
    and you dont like Biebermama soo

__________

*cries a little harder*

My mommy said I’m special!

Do you want taco bell?

___________

I’ve never had Taco Bell before.

• GildedButterfly55

Not trying to be mean but at 5.45 it sounds like he doing a monkey call

• cam

and i’m so happy there is a nacy story it’s funny who in the first season and movie (camp rock) joe get the girl and in the second one it’s nick’s turn lol maybe in the thrid season it will be kevin’s turn

Mar 3, 2010 @ 11:53 am

guys we should all start a trending topic, #lessnickmorejoe

Or how about #lessnickmorejoeandkevin

Stop leaving Kevin out of this group bitches. I hate that.

• LoveLautner

guys we should all start a trending topic, #lessnickmorejoe

__________

No need to bring Nick down. Just say #weneedmorejoe or something.

Mar 3, 2010 @ 11:52 am
    coffeecoffeecoffee said:

____________________________________

****************
    I am sorry to have missed out on so much…Hope you are well?! I have to say that OU people helped save me..love..tough love can work….I hope..life can b hard..I feel for those who have it worse off than I ever did! I hope to see all your shining icons as life moves on!

Not trying to be mean but at 5.45 it sounds like he doing a monkey call
    _____

LMFAO. I can’t believe Selena’s dumbass took him back after this hot mess. #lessnickmorejoe

• OceanUp Fail

I spy a shirtless Joe Jonas!!

what video + time? (:
    I cba to watch all of both of them.

• oxoemmaoxo

Aww nancy/nickole is cute.

guys we should all start a trending topic, #lessnickmorejoe

Or how about #lessnickmorejoeandkevin

Stop leaving Kevin out of this group bitches. I hate that.

I’m not leaving out kevin, its just that nick and joe are the ones with the solo projects

• cam

love your icon lol

• coffeecoffeecoffee

_______________________________________

I am good. Great actually. I am loving life at the moment. School is going well and so is everything else in my life.

I hope all is going well with you.

• cam

joe has a solo project since when

ET

tell ssexybeast hello from me ok! what about she “runs” other stuff?

Ms N

• stellagirl1993

I can’t even comment ok! i apparantly spammed saying that
    -.-

__________

OU needs a new spam filter

Yeah :/

• oxoemmaoxo

cam said:

love your icon lol

Who’s?

Shirtless Joe in 1st video. 2:15 Someone walks up and stops the person from taking any more video very quickly.

I still can’t believe Nick said Bob Dylan can’t sing. i mean the whole world knows Dylan can’t sing but coming from Nick? Pot meet kettle.

• cam

your’s nick j the perfection

joe has a solo project since when

joe’s doing a solo album too.

hey everyone go see this video of JB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrlndUXe66s

• cam

ooh i didn’t know but i think i will still prefer nick jonas and the administration i love 60 70’s music and good guitar

• oxoemmaoxo

cam said:

your’s nich j the perfection

Aww thank you.
    I like yours to.

Anonymous

I spy a shirtless Joe…damn…I spied a shirtless Joe in what video…

I remember thinking of Joe and that vid Bounce they did…

Standing beneath an underwear model…

Yes..yes…who does he kid…

He’s someone…me first..we all wanna fonduel.

Ms N

Censors are like dinosaurs….

ET

tell ssexybeast hello from me ok! what about she “runs” other stuff?

Ms N

Okay! Sure
    Idrk, but thats what i heard.
    People were hating on her so she doesn’t come on here anymore.. i believe.
    Im not really sure though

Nick’s music is nothing of the 60’s/70’s, its wanna be maxwell and john mayer except with a nails on a chalkboard voice.

In all seriousness..

Lauren J…I miss you..Your words kept me going through tough times…when I needed strength I held onto what you said….my life was a mess… I hope to chat with you here! and hear about you!

• LoveLautner

Um, guys, Ssexybeast is on a formspring here: http://www.formspring.me/epicposters if you wanna talk to her.

Anonymous

I hope Joe does a solo album..his voice can deliver and its impact is like none other..he was the frontman vocally for the JB….I am happy for the trio that they try new things..they deserve it and scru the fans…lol..we can handle it, plus a reunuion…obgeeshgodjesusandthesaints…ticket sales will be thru the roof

• iFly…JJ

Pantene.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

DEAAAAD.

I did not buy Nick’s solo album, but I would definitely buy Joe’s if he made one!! I like Joe’s voice much better!!

• iFly…JJ

111111111111111

• lalalalea

I love what nick’s wearing ;)

Miley is better than anyone

• Roro xox

YES SHE IS <3

• Roro xox

nick jonas nick jonas nick jonas ? why so sexy:O!

• BlueandPinkaaaa

This looks real…I know its not, but it does.

0.0 http://www.flickr.com/photos/43249291@N06/4402302172/

• lalalalea

oh and btw, to the guy who uploaded this video.
    its not “J.O.N.A.S” just “JONAS” ;]

• oxoemmaoxo

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

DEAAAAD.

Who’s dead!!!

• LyricandMelody_
  • SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Who’s Madison Bieber and what happened to her?

Im loving this.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

oxoemmaoxo said:

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

DEAAAAD.

Who’s dead!!!

THIS POSSSSTTT.

• LoveLautner

Goodnight. :)

• iFly…JJ

I AM THE ONLY ONE IN HURRR!

:D

Oh.

• MileyIsBestest

Pedofile

Mar 3, 2010 @ 12:15 pm
    LoveLautner said:

******************
    I sprung there for a minute…I have a love hate relationship with god and such….I feel like rejection here is one thing..but there?…. by the way I am going to Catholic Mass for the first time since I got out of incarceration with A…oh man..I feel I should rent the confessional out I have so much resistance..I have to face all that I have done…I am scared out of my bones about it!..A says it will be healing…okay…let god heal me…..

Perhaps she will come here?

Ms N

• AlwaystheTruth

too much Nick in this video… but i’ts ok!
    and Joe , I love how he is always making people laugh! and he looks hot…
    and we need more Kevin too =)

• LyricandMelody_

NICK IS SOOOOOOOOOOO AWSOME!!!!! I LOVE NICK SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!! HE & I ARE MADE 4 EACHOTHER!!!!!!! P.S. That wave that knocked him down betta wach out 4 me :D Just kidding!! nick is my Jonas!!!!!

• coffeecoffeecoffee

I spy Nacy!!!
    ________________________________

LOL

Nick and macy is the biggest load of shit I’ve ever seen. it makes no sense. Kevin was the closest to Macy of the boys and their both so flamboyant they make a load of sense together. Nick was o WTF about Macy.

ET

Ms. N

LOLL, Im fine, How are you?
    Joe is so hot that he burns himself.. I still cant decide which one i’d love to do.
    Nick seems like such a beast though-

Kancy is just wrong.

OMFG @ Joe!!

• OceanUp Fail

Ahaha, Nacy is cute, but I always thought Kacy was better.
    But whatever :)