Selena G, ‘I Don’t Need To Be Committed’

Sel, ‘I’m young. I don’t need to be committed to anyone.’ Thx Melissa!

Around the web

• itsfearless

I wish they would just be honest with us :/

she said it isn’t serious or commited which makes me think booty call

She is FUCKING amazing.
    i know shes simply the best!!! and i love your icon…. gorgeous!!! ;)

oxoemmaoxo said:

A big booty is my weakness. ;)

And i have a huge booty. ;)

Nice. ;) Bad thoughts.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

no her last name is jonas. It was after some earth quake it think

Oh. :(

i love nelena…best couple ever!!!

• Chelsea

okaaaay. i hope you’re joking. lol?

Nice. ;) Bad thoughts.

LOL. ;)

I’m able to be awesome… not sure about the grammar part…I’ll try my best… :(

____________

haha. Good! :) Okay, now you have to watch the Nick J Show and Lautner’s video for Apologise. Now. GO GO GO!

Duh can it be more obvious? Nelena is just publicity stunt to promote their music. Nothing is serious, that watch is just BS, lmao, I can’t believe everyone thinks it’s true.
    And the break up countdown is begin sooner.

• Chelsea

cause you were standing there when she bought it. don’t believe evrything you read. most of it’s a lie anyways(the rumours)

Your very pushy LOL.

—————–

I will. :D

shes such a fucking liar lmao. she got him a watch that said ‘look at the time right now, i love you’
    ——————
    well she is a fucking liar but if that story is true she doesnt want us to know about it now because he doesnt feel the same. lol

Why would I be joking??? No strings attached. Unless they are friends

Your very pushy LOL.

___________

haha. I have to do something. :)

• Nia

rme

• oxoemmaoxo

haha. I have to do something. :)

LOL.

I feel happy now. :)

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

#RIPAlejandraJonas is a popular topic on Twitter right now.
    After the earthquake in Chile, the body of a girl was found reportedly wearing a Jonas brothers t-shirt. Fans of the brothers are uniting to mourn the death of a “Jonas sister.”

I will. :D

_________

Good. After that, you are an official fan. Congrats. :)

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

#RIPAlejandraJonas is a popular topic on Twitter right now.

• disneylover

it’s her life,she has a right to say and do whatever she wants to,and PS-i like everyone in disney.I’m NO hater AT ALL!!.Also I appreciate that they are NOT rushing into anything serious,because they are only 17yrs old,;).Plus,they are very close though and are not dating for PR.. SAME GOES FOR miley+liam! xoxo

Translation: “I got too clingy, and Nick said he needed some space.”
    —————-
    LOL!!

Translation: “I got too clingy, and Nick said he needed some space.”

please tell me you are kidding…like shes willing to bet her Grandma..not she made a bet with her grandma..

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Love her. :))

Logan Lerman and Selena Gomez FTW!!

• Anonymousqq

Logan Lerman and Selena Gomez FTW!!
    i agree:D they are cute together:D

• SummerKisses

they always use that excuse “IM YOUNG”

shut up sheesh, we know yall are dating

Chelsea said:

she said:
    “he’s a great guy
    i’m very happy to have him in my life
    but i’m young
    i don’t need to be comitted to anyone right now.”
    well, somrthing like that.

OH.But i swear she says im glad hes all mine.

• Anonymoustytyuytu

Logan Lerman and Selena Gomez FTW!!
    i agree they would be cuteee

• Yo.

Oh really!? Does nicholas jonas ring any bells Sel!?

• Anonymous1111

no she does not say hes all mine..

LOL, maybe when she was 15 she could have said that, but when you’re 16, you may very well meet the love of your life that you’ll spend the rest of your life with. I think when lots of people are 16 they develop the way they will be for life and if you get with a guy and get along, don’t let it slip away and let yourself be committed. You’re good for it now <3

Kind of sounds like she turned Nick down, lol.

SMH

SMA
    LOL

What does SMA mean? :)

SHAKING MY ASS ;).

SHAKING MY ASS ;).

ROFL HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAH!

they’re dating but are not bf and gf
    so she’s not commited to anyone right now..
    maybe logan will change her opnion?

• LoveLautner

Well done. :) (except Kev is 22)

Okay, now you have the basics, you just need to know how to act. Okay, so what is the most predominant characteristic you see in us Jonas/Lautner fans?

You’re phsychos?

___________

lol. Close. We’re AWESOME. So, really, what you need to be a Jonas/Lautner fan first and foremost is awesome.

Are you able to handle that?

Listen close. She says “I’m very glad he’s in my life”.

When the fuck did Selena ever meet Logan?

ROFL HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAH!

You know you like it. ;)
    LOL

• Yo.

Taylor Momsen – Zombie

<33

• Anonymousrtrr

they’re dating but are not bf and gf
    so she’s not commited to anyone right now..
    maybe logan will change her opnion?

HAHAAH THAT WOULD BE AWESOME IF LOGAN WOULD CHANGED HER MIND

LoveLautner said:

Well done. :) (except Kev is 22)

You’re phsychos?

___________

Are you able to handle that?

I am awesome! :D

YES! LETS DO IT!

ROFL HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAH!

You know you like it. ;)
    LOL

——————

Oh God…. LOL ROFL LOL ROFL LOL lmao

I seen this on TV. ‘I don’t NEED to be committed’ ha!

• GildedButterfly55

I bet my grandma that the not commited thing was Nick’s idea.

• Anonymous54465

Listen close. She says “I’m very glad he’s in my life”.

you FREAKING LISTENING CLOSE…she says

“he is an amazing guy, im lucky to have him in my life, but im young i don’t need to be committed” stop making rumors for her

• Yo.

they’re dating but are not bf and gf
    so she’s not commited to anyone right now..
    maybe logan will change her opnion?

Im sorry, But they are not on the same level. Meaning Logan Is Waaay Too Good for gomez.

Oh God…. LOL ROFL LOL ROFL LOL lmao

I knew you liked it.
    Ass hunter. ;)

shes amazing….

nelena!!!!

I am awesome! :D

YES! LETS DO IT!

_________

Also, most of us are grammar freaks.

Are you able to be awesome and a grammar freak at the same time?

• Demifan4eva

GildedButterfly55 said:
    I bet my grandma that the not commited thing was Nick’s idea
    wow u have a cool grandma

• Chelsea

Logan Lerman and Selena Gomez FTW!!
    …………………
    haha, you know it. someone needs to introduce them. set them up on a blind date with each other or something. like brangelina.

Oh God…. LOL ROFL LOL ROFL LOL lmao

I knew you liked it.
    Ass hunter. ;)

A big booty is my weakness. ;)

that’s what I was thinking….

• Savetheanimalss

Can’t watch the vid,
    what does she say? And what do they ask her?

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Demifan4eva said:

SlippinIntoTheL… said:
    Who’s Alejandra and how did JB know about her?
    Well she’s this girl who was found dead in chile wearing a jb top and holding a poster of them! weird…. and her last name is jonas

Really?!
    Wow. that’s sad. :(

Was her last name really ‘Jonas’..i thought they were saying that because she was a fan of them or something..?

• Chelsea

yeah, says you. he’d be lucky to have her.

Confused.. Is she Nick’s booty call?

• Demifan4eva

no her last name is jonas. It was after some earth quake it think

• oxoemmaoxo

A big booty is my weakness. ;)

And i have a huge booty. ;)

• Chelsea

uh…no.

• TeamAnons

Also, most of us are grammar freaks.

Are you able to be awesome and a grammar freak at the same time?

——————-

I’m able to be awesome… not sure about the grammar part…I’ll try my best… :(

otra noticia sacada de la comunidad latina bdlt, en este caso del notivlog. esta noticia fue pasada en enews el lunes en la noche, notivlog recien la publico hoy en la madrugada, y que casualidad aparece ahora en ou gracias a melissa, hmmmm, bueno, esto solo lo pongo para que no hayan idiotas acomplejados que se van de abogados del diablo a esos blogs latinos.

• oxoemmaoxo

You pulled a Nick J. I see. ;)

I DID?
    *smirks*

YUMM

It’s Selena meat, in case you were wondering.

LMAOOO.

_____________

Know how we’re all wishing for him to hit puberty? I’m joining the group who hopes he stays young forever.

• island.B

Sorry but I dont think Nick is the perfect catch…

He is a drama boy, a little snob and is shorter (almost like selena’s tall).

I dont want to be mean but he has diabetes and it is NOT cool.

having diabetes is not cool?WTF be quiet >:I
    he didn’t ask for it but im glad hes helping spread awareness.
    ………..
    i seriously laughed so much at the comment above yours. “not cool.” ahahahaha! and your angry face( >:| ) so, so funny. no but you’re right. he didn’t chose to be diabetic.
    now i’m going back to laughing at the ‘not cool’ comment. lololol! why would someone even think that? lololol! i’m going crazy…
    i know like what kind of person thinks like that, so ignorant.I lol at them too.

Is it called Nelena?

Of course. ;)

For someone who claims she doesn’t wanna be compared to Miley, didn’t Selena say she wants to work with Dr. Luke on her next album? Dr. Luke produced half of Time of Our Lives including PITUSA.

• If the moon fell down tonight

Obviously.
    And Germany is so winning. I can’t wait to slap it in your face.
    ……………
    Let’s wait and see.
    ARGENTINA FTW!

• oxoemmaoxo

It’s Selena meat, in case you were wondering.

LOL
    and nick sauce. ;)

• LoveLautner

kingsleyyy So basically I have decided I am done with the current Disney family except for Miley.
    8 minutes ago via mobile web

WHAT?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    D:

________________

*moment of silence*

oxoemmaoxo said:

It’s Selena meat, in case you were wondering.

LOL
    and nick sauce. ;)

Nasty but yummy at the same time. ;)

Kingsley is boss!

They are being made to do this by the label and all the rest of those money hungry asses. These things go with this type of job. It’s suck when your being made to do this and you can’t say what is true and what’s not. The public only knows what they are supposed to know and that’s all. Real shit they try to keep from ppl knowning. LIke example with Kevin and Danielle. For a long time noone knew they where togther. Think about how long they actually where together,when the public finally found out about her. For a long while Kevin was telling the public he wasn’t dating when actually he was. Not by his choice but because of the they were making him. Label and Disney didn’t want it out yet. Could hurt the band and crap like that why it was so long before it came out. I see this mess everyday. Sucks for them. I actually work in a pr firm so I know how it works. There’s alot the public doesn’t know and yes we do call the paps to let them know where someone is at so we can keep the pr going. It’s not right I know but it part of the job. I’m sorry this is so long. I wanted to give insite on a pr thing. Don’t blame then. It’s not what they want to do but it what they are being made to do.

oxoemmaoxo said:

It’s Selena meat, in case you were wondering.

LOL
    and nick sauce. ;)

Nasty but yummy at the same time. ;)

Of cause it’s gonna be yummy it’s nick sauce. ;)

8 minutes ago via mobile web

WHAT?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    D:

________________

*moment of silence*

@InLoveWithAStar Jonas, Selena, Demi and anyone on that channel post-TSR except for Miley 5 minutes ago via mobile web in reply to InLoveWithAStar

oxoemmaoxo said:

It’s Selena meat, in case you were wondering.

LOL
    and nick sauce. ;)

Nasty but yummy at the same time. ;)

Of cause it’s gonna be yummy it’s nick sauce. ;)

Eeewww I think I found a hair.

PS. Where is your icon? :)

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

WTH? why is Kingsley doing this?
    I don’t want him to stop…:|

He isn’t going to stop, he is just done with the kids from Disney except for the HBIC.

Nick’s self-loathing life.

——————

That is one thing Nick is not, more like self-loving.

Self-loathing. Nick is always constantly FML.

• TeamAnons

nothin’ just doing Stuff…..
    u?

—————–

I’m eating a burrito.

What kind of stuff?! :D

That’s for me to know and you to never know. ;)

I’m eating a burrito.

YUMM

8 minutes ago via mobile web
    ____

I would add Demi and Joe as well.

nothin’ just doing Stuff…..
    u?

—————–

I’m eating a burrito.

Is it called Nelena?

kayy cool :)
    wuddup w/ your kitty kat icon??its kinda creeping me out.

How dare you to talk about Willis like that?! He’s my kid. :(

• TeamAnons

That’s for me to know and you to never know. ;)

You pulled a Nick J. I see. ;)

• Chelsea

i love it too. love the video style even tho so many people hate it. it’s not like all of them really hate it. they just hate rihanna so they won’t admit the song’s actually good.

I can’t help but love “rude boy” by Rihanna, the song is senseless but I don’t care.

Yo. said:

Taylor Momsen – Zombie

AGREE.

• HOT DAYUMMM

itsfearless:
    Why should they tell us?
    If random strangers started pressing you to tell them about your relationships…
    would you?

• Nia

Ikr? I don’t get why everyone here acts like they need to know everything about their personal life. Their personal life isn’t anyones business.

• Anonymous4554

that girl who died her last is not jonas we call her jonas cause everyone of us jonas fan are like a family..so were all called jonas

her name is Alejandra Bustos http://twitter.com/AleBustosM

HAHAHAHAHA shwe has to say that,he’s already made it clear that he’s not serious about her,and she makes it look like she’s sooo uninterested,Nick find a new girl please,if you’re going to date,have it be either Miley or a new girl!! I wouldn’t be surprised if they already stopped going out,see no reason for all thew stupid nelena forever talk,it’s not love,theyre not even serious about each other,shes acting like she’s not even interested!!! hahahahaha lmao I love it,sorry but just when I listened to stay for the first time and LOVED it and said to myself ok IF this is really for her maybe I would back off of hating them together so much but never mind hahahahaha

oxoemmaoxo said:

It’s Selena meat, in case you were wondering.

LOL
    and nick sauce. ;)

Nasty but yummy at the same time. ;)

Of cause it’s gonna be yummy it’s nick sauce. ;)

Eeewww I think I found a hair.

PS. Where is your icon? :)

LOL.
    Wating for it to change.

————————

So Nelena is PR? I mean 100% PR and not 80% like it already is?

Yes but What I have said is all I can say because I Can loose my job just for saying that much if they find out exactly who said it. This is all I can say.

• LoveLautner

Oh, okay, cool. ‘Cos, you know, we all really need to know if she has to ve commited to anyone. Okay.

How dare you to talk about Willis like that?! He’s my kid. :(

Sorry but hes creppy.

• TeamAnons

Am I talking like a girl?

• hpaddictedx

lol nelena

TeamAnons said:

Am I talking like a girl?

LOL no.

How dare you to talk about Willis like that?! He’s my kid. :(

Sorry but hes creppy.

He kinda is. I guess… :(

TeamAnons said:

Am I talking like a girl?

LOL no.

Darn it. I was trying to talk like a girl.

• island.B

Am I talking like a girl?
    yes.you are a girl rember.

• island.B

Nelena or not im glad they are friends again and both happy :)

@danielleheath I can’t believe they’re still nominating Fearless when it has been released since 2008. 5 minutes ago via mobile web in reply to danielleheath

THIS.

• Mileyfan12345

nelena is so funny

anyone needs seats filled? i think selena is available

What?

THIS.

IKR? how is fearless getting 2010 nominations?

• island.B

when did Beyonce join Disney?

island.B said:

Am I talking like a girl?
    yes.you are a girl rember.

I’m convincing myself. Joe is sexy, Nick is sexy, Kevin is sexy…

Why are you hating on Tay Tay? *flips hair*

—————-

How do we know you’re telling the truth?

island.B said:

Am I talking like a girl?
    yes.you are a girl rember.

I’m convincing myself. Joe is sexy, Nick is sexy, Kevin is sexy…

Don’t forget the most important Taylor Lautner

TeamAnons are you bi? ;)

island.B said:

Am I talking like a girl?
    yes.you are a girl rember.

I’m convincing myself. Joe is sexy, Nick is sexy, Kevin is sexy…

Don’t forget the most important Taylor Lautner

Omg Taylor is so fucking sexy. ;)

TeamAnons are you bi? ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHA No. Do you want me to be?

• island.B

Omg Taylor is so fucking sexy. ;)

i know he’s such a sexy beast.
    don’t you just love his body??

• GildedButterfly55

————————
    Were all the disney couples’s PR like Zac and Vanessa?

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Lol. I love how he says im done talking about Disney kids and then he’s still talking about them on his twitter rn.

_______________

Oh. hell. naw. So he’ll still be doing Bieber?

WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO?!

island.B said:

Omg Taylor is so fucking sexy. ;)

i know he’s such a sexy beast.
    don’t you just love his body??

—————

Those sexy abs. ;) All wet… Oh my gosh I need to get a cold shower.

You will have to beieve what you what then but I am telling the truth but I am not going to give you my name for the Pr firm I am working with if that’s what your wanting. You people are not worth me getting fired but I want to give you an insite because my kids are going through the same thing when it come to these Disney stars. You can choose to believe what you want. I said all I am going to say. You’ll see.

TeamAnons are you bi? ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHA No. Do you want me to be?

LOL just asking.

Don’t forget the most important Taylor Lautner

Omg Taylor is so fucking sexy. ;)

___________

And don’t you forget it.

• island.B

Those sexy abs. ;) All wet… Oh my gosh I need to get a cold shower.

Ahhh pure beautifulness.
    your making me think dirty things now!!

• oxoemmaoxo

I’m convincing myself. Joe is sexy, Nick is sexy, Kevin is sexy…

Yes they are ;)

——————–

Then why did Selena say something about my boyfriend is not gonna like this?

LOL just asking.

It’s okay. :D

I don’t think Justin is that cute. I don’t see what the big deal is about him.

She’s so stupid. So she’s bacially Nick’s rebound girl, that he can mess around with when he’s single. Cause when you have a bf, you’re commited. And for him to say that he don’t wanna be commited, makes her look like a fool

Don’t forget the most important Taylor Lautner

Omg Taylor is so fucking sexy. ;)

___________

And don’t you forget it.
    Damn stright :)

island.B said:

Those sexy abs. ;) All wet… Oh my gosh I need to get a cold shower.

Ahhh pure beautifulness.
    your making me think dirty things now!!

—————

Does Taylor have a big booty? Dont you just wanna spank it and bite it? ;)

And don’t you forget it.

Never.

oxoemmaoxo said:

I’m convincing myself. Joe is sexy, Nick is sexy, Kevin is sexy…

Yes they are ;)

But Kevin has those women thighs. Yummy. ;)

shes so contrived. :l

THIS. She’s just feeding whatever Nick told her to say.

If I were her I’d be pissed if my bf told me to tell everyone that our relationship isn’t serious.

Mileyfan12345 said:

nelena is so funny

anyone needs seats filled? i think selena is available

GTFO.

nelena is so funny

anyone needs seats filled? i think selena is available
    ——————-
    hahahaha! yes I think so too.

nelena is so funny

anyone needs seats filled? i think selena is available
    what a loser you are!!! and the comment from you a miley fan???? such a idiot and pathetic person…. get out of here….

Really?!
    Wow. that’s sad. :(

her surname isn’t jonas.

• Just Sayin..

kenbakernow Selena still not ready to call Nick her “boyfriend”… tells @amypaffrath @TheDaily10 — Is she afraid to admit it???
    about 2 hours ago via web

Ummm, what happened to “my boyfriend wouldn’t like that”?

In other words she got dumped….again

• Yo.

Im doin your mom. Yes yours!
    I first saw her in the Wal-Mart pickin out your drawers.
    Big Dolly Parton hair like an 80s prom queen
    But her ass was lookin good all up in those mom-jeans.
    I approached her in the checkout line, and said yo baby wassup?
    She had two gallons of milk, and I was starin at her jugs.
    Five minutes later she agreed to get with me
    So we went and rocked the minivan like Giggity. Giggity. Giggity.
    I was ridin your mom like she was Mario Kart.
    I gave her a lift back to her crib cause her car wouldnt start.
    She invited me in the house, and we started makin out again.
    How many times I tap that ass? OVER 9000!!
    Yeah. She called me Pledge cause I knocked the dust off it.
    She later made me a sandwich and she cut the crust off it.
    Cause she knows how I like it, and that Im a little young
    To be in the bed, butt-naked doin your mom.

• If the moon fell down tonight

YAAAAAAAAAY TODAY, I HAVE A SOCCER MATCH TO WATCH YAY! ARGENTINA VS GERMANY.
    I hope Argentina wins.
    I love Football
    Oh and btw, Selena is so cute and nice :)

• oxoemmaoxo

How do you know he doesn’t feel the same way?
    Do you know him personaly?

And i wouldn’t want the whole world knowing if im dating and inlove with someone.

• Anonymoustttyii6

Really?!
    Wow. that’s sad. :(

her surname isn’t jonas.

her name is Alejandra Bustos http://twitter.com/AleBustosM

• Lala

itsfearless:
    Why should they tell us?
    If random strangers started pressing you to tell them about your relationships…
    would you?
    I don’t think they need to tell us every single detail of their relationship, but I don’t see the point of trying to hide it when they went around talking about the “year of no fear”. We already know that there is something going on between so why no just admit and carry on with your life, ya know?

about 2 hours ago via web

Ummm, what happened to “my boyfriend wouldn’t like that”?
    —————-
    He probably had to set her straight. Those words surely did come from her mouth,what last week or the week before,something happened.And there’s no way she was talking about anybody but him.

• linduhh

Really?!
    Wow. that’s sad. :(

her surname isn’t jonas.
    Her last name was not Jonas, they just included that so ppl knew she was a jonas fan.

• If the moon fell down tonight

……………..
    Amen.

• Lala

about 2 hours ago via web

Ummm, what happened to “my boyfriend wouldn’t like that”?
    —————-

Yeah, maybe that scared him off. She might be trying to move too fast and he wants to take it slow, maybe?

How do you know he doesn’t feel the same way?
    Do you know him personaly?

—————-
    hes already tried to make it known more than once that its not serious,if its not serious then its not love is it cuz love is pretty serious,right? JESUS!people dont use common sense

about 2 hours ago via web

Ummm, what happened to “my boyfriend wouldn’t like that”?
    —————-

______

I’m guessing this too. I don’t think wants he commitment right now.

• MZ

Translation:-
    ‘Yes, I am dating Nick but please don’t come at me with pitch forks and javelins seeing as I’m not planning on marrying him any time soon.’

really? is that she has to say? really?

ugly girl!

Ken Baker needs to STFU.
    i hate all the E! news people except Kat.

• Roro xox

i hope there not together seriously ; such a boring couple!

So I heard Nelena had a fight the other day because she wants to spend all their time together and he is too busy… so maybe she is still mad about that and is backing off?

• ET

She talks so .. Scripted sometimes.. :/

• If the moon fell down tonight

There are way more important things than discuss about Nelena guys, Chile maybe? The soccer match? Seriously, I’m out, Oceanup has never been so boring.

• hpaddictedx

First she sort of admits they are dating and now she’s not? Once again lol Nelena.

about 2 hours ago via web

Ummm, what happened to “my boyfriend wouldn’t like that”?
    —————-

—————–
    and before when they were taking it slow it was like october they had been together almost that whole year and she was still saying we’re getting to know each other,why won’t she just see the light and move on,its just embarrassing

• oxoemmaoxo

Ok i didn’t say anything about them being serious.And when did he say that?He never admitted dating selena.

• OceanUp Fail

The other day I was thinking about nelena, ect. Yeaah I know I need a life but anyway, I’ve always been like ‘JB should tell us who they’re dating to make it easier, ect.’ + extremely anti-nelena, but I was just thinking if their just dating, becoming friends again or whatever, the second they make it official, to the crazy ass nelena fans + interviewers/media, they’re in ‘luurrveee’ and they’re like the new Niley and interviews will be always have a question about their girlfriend what probz pisses them off bad, because JB want to be known for their music not for their personal lives.
    I think they want to wait till they are perfectly happy with someone & they think it could go somewhere before they say their dating to everyone, if you get what I mean? :\

• If the moon fell down tonight

ET
    Argentina and Germany are playing todaaaaaaaaaay =)
    Are you watching the match?

• LoveLautner

lalalal! I can’t keep up with all these convos, so I’m gonna start my own. With myself. Be jealous.

• Mileyfan12345

hpaddictedx said:

ikr

it’s lolworthy for sure

• Nia

She never denied they were dating. She just said she’s too young to be committed.

the one time he said it was just young relationship stuff,he was still on tour so I think it was in Jan. and another time when he was asked about her he said something about not having time for commitment,even more recently, so yeah he’s trying to make it clear its not serious now shes echoing him as usual

• ET

Obviously.
    And Germany is so winning. I can’t wait to slap it in your face.

Ken Baker needs to STFU.
    i hate all the E! news people except Kat.
    ———————
    aww I love sal too just kat and sal and juliana

• island.B

Does Taylor have a big booty? Dont you just wanna spank it and bite it? ;)

OMG im cracking up in class.hahaha damn you now i look all crazy.lol

ahhh time for my next class:(
    BYE :)

NEW POST OU

ME TOO!!!!

that’s the only reason why a nelena is in existence again,poor Nick

does anyone else find it funny that selena called nick her BF, then nick said they didn’t want to put a title on it?

yes hahahaha thats the other thing he said that I was trying to remember

right on baby!!!!
    fuck the jonas!

GildedButterfly55 said:

————————
    Were all the disney couples’s PR like Zac and Vanessa?

Zanessa are obviously not PR, you can clearly see they like each other, they have passion together from the candid pics way before Hawaii pics.
    Nelena clearly PR, they both looks bored to death together like the first time around, no passion at all, how could you guys likes pairing who looked tortured together and thinks it’s cute? perhaps this is why their publicist it sold their music when in reality it really depressed to look at.

love her answer…. that was brilliant!!

her face is so preety… love tha pic ;)

her face is so preety… love tha pic ;)

CAN’T WAIT FOR NELENA BREAK UP DRAMA, IT WILL HAS MORE FUN THAN THEIR FAKE HOOK UP

Good one lol

• Yo.

Hey, Back. Waruuupp?

Miley and liam look adorable and so happy they both look hot!!

I don’t think that Selena should even THINK or CALL Nick her BF. The don’t seem like that at all. When you see them together they look uncomfortable and with no closeness. Even with the paps there you should still be able to see some connection.They JUST started becoming friends since like Christmas and he is her BF?
    Nick is probably laughing at that.I can’t see them having deep converstations about stuff close to their hearts, secrets, fears, going through ups and downs together where Selena can say that they are BF.
    They probably talk about music, what’s going on in the world, TV, certain friends etc… Nothing deep to say that you are BF. Sometimes Selena can seem sooo young sometimes and needy.
    Wish them the best though.

• WAFFLES

shes so contrived. :l

• Confused

I had always been a big Nelena fan, but right now so many news are driving me crazy. I don’t think Selena belongs to Nick or Logan. I want her to go out with Taylor Lautner again. They make such a adorable couple, and they don’t look like a PR

ahhh time for my next class:(
    BYE :)

BYE.

• oxoemmaoxo

But Kevin has those women thighs. Yummy. ;)

Nick has the perfect face and has a nice ass. ;)

And don’t you forget it.

Never.

__________

Good. I feel like we have to go into Lautner/Jonas Training, teaching you how to be the best Lautner/Jonas fan you can be. You up for it?

• oxoemmaoxo

Fourth comment in a row.

Bye Island B. :D

oxoemmaoxo said:

But Kevin has those women thighs. Yummy. ;)

Nick has the perfect face and has a nice ass. ;)

I’m hotter than Nick. Just saying. ;)

well ok then :) so how is everyone today

YES! Teach me. :D

——————
    yeah thats what the story was,he’s busy he said last year this would be a busy year,wtf they didnt discuss that when they entered into this hot mess?!my God he was with her sooo much in Jan and Feb!! selfish needy clingy witch!

oxoemmaoxo said:

But Kevin has those women thighs. Yummy. ;)

Nick has the perfect face and has a nice ass. ;)

I’m hotter than Nick. Just saying. ;)

No your not nick is 10000000000000000000000000000* hotter.
    ;)

YES! Teach me. :D

_____________

Okay, first you have to give me each of their full names WITHOUT the help of Google. GO!

oxoemmaoxo said:

But Kevin has those women thighs. Yummy. ;)

Nick has the perfect face and has a nice ass. ;)

I’m hotter than Nick. Just saying. ;)

No your not nick is 10000000000000000000000000000* hotter.
    ;)

————————-

I’ma have to show a pic of myself to you. ;) I’m hotter than Joe. Just saying.

• coffeecoffeecoffee

I liked the way she answered the question.

I’ma have to show a pic of myself to you. ;) I’m hotter than Joe. Just saying

Joe’s hotter than u.Nick’s hotter than joe and u. ;)

LoveLautner said:

YES! Teach me. :D

_____________

——————–

Taylor Lautner (?) Joe Jonas, Nick Jonas, kevien jonas?

• Demifan4eva

stop lying selena we know ur dating nick! puh-lease stop with the i don’t need to be committed

I’ma have to show a pic of myself to you. ;) I’m hotter than Joe. Just saying

Joe’s hotter than u.Nick’s hotter than joe and u. ;)

Blasphemy. ;)

I’ma have to show a pic of myself to you. ;) I’m hotter than Joe. Just saying

Joe’s hotter than u.Nick’s hotter than joe and u. ;)

Blasphemy. ;)

What does that mean?

yeah, SURRRRRRRE you don’t.

IN. YOU. SELENAGOMEZ. UGLY. FACE
    hahaha ans whatps your point?? show how ugly and fat is miley??? or show she has fugly fat and big face????? hahahaha that bitch is so fuckin ugly, everything in her face is so weird, shes a ugly weirdooo…. hahahahaha

I’ma have to show a pic of myself to you. ;) I’m hotter than Joe. Just saying

Joe’s hotter than u.Nick’s hotter than joe and u. ;)

Blasphemy. ;)

What does that mean?

profane act, profanity

• ET

Did you see what song Selena tweet?
    Ohh gurl.

profane act, profanity

OH.

selenagomez Making Memories of Us – Keith Urban
    31 minutes ago via Echofon

Not about Nick.

profane act, profanity

OH.

Dumbass. :/

LMAO

• TeamAnons

I just called you a dumbass, are you offended? :)

• ET

selenagomez Making Memories of Us – Keith Urban
    31 minutes ago via Echofon

Not about Nick.
    Im pretty sure is about Bieber.

SUSTIN LIVES

——————–

Taylor Lautner (?) Joe Jonas, Nick Jonas, kevien jonas?

___________

Oh, dear. We have much work to do. Taylor Daniel Lautner, Joseph Adam Jonas, Nicholas Jerry Jonas, Paul Kevin Jonas II. Okay, now. How do you pronounce Lautner?

Dumbass. :/

LMAO

Don’t call me a dumbass bitch.

ET said:

selenagomez Making Memories of Us – Keith Urban
    31 minutes ago via Echofon

Not about Nick.
    Im pretty sure is about Bieber.

SUSTIN LIVES

Didnt Demi tweet song lyrics too? Semi is alive!

selenagomez Making Memories of Us – Keith Urban
    31 minutes ago via Echofon

Not about Nick.
    Im pretty sure is about Bieber.

SUSTIN LIVES

______________

I hate that name. :/ But they can’t be Jelena cos of Joe and Selena. umm… What about Setus? Or Felena?

Dumbass. :/

LMAO

Don’t call me a dumbass bitch.

The worst insult you could ever say to a guy, is calling him a “bitch”. :(

:’(

Oh dear God, those names. lol

You pronounce it Lat-ner?

selenagomez Making Memories of Us – Keith Urban
    31 minutes ago via Echofon

Not about Nick.
    Im pretty sure is about Bieber.

SUSTIN LIVES

______________

___

*Rolls eyes* Why does it have to be about anyone? Did you ever think that maybe she just likes the song?

The worst insult you could ever say to a guy, is calling him a “bitch”. :(

:’(

Im sorry baby.Forgive me.:(

lol the song selena tweeted is so pahtetic. she is sprung. i can’t wait till this all blows up in her face.

What?? I actually find that song to be very beautiful! How the heck is it pathetic?

• ;)

Translation:-

Shouldn’t she be over that by now? She already had a year’s worth of experience with crazy Jonas fans in 08 and a bit of Twilight fans in 09

Translation:-

______________

Ding ding ding! We have a winner!

• hpaddictedx

well ok then :) so how is everyone today
    I hate school, you?

• ash

She talks so .. Scripted sometimes.. :/

Agreed.

• dont jugde

really? is that she has to say? really?

ugly girl!
    ====
    GTFO

• kate.

JoelMadden RT @selenagomez My Mom just sent me this picture of her getting Coffee at 7-11 using cup with a cause… http://bit.ly/aJwKZ8 NICE GOMEZ!
    I thought that said “Nick Gomez” hahaha. Obese Burrito ;)

WTF guys? Nick has nothing to do with itm it’s her team. lol

I hate school, you?

===
    who doesn’t i have a 25 page coursework to do and it has to be in on friday :( school SUCK

well ok then :) so how is everyone today

___________

Well, I felt like attacking many people (AKA one bitch that mde me moody for the rest of the day). But other than that, good. :) And you?

• island.B

People know they are kinda together again so idk why everyone is wanting them to say it now.Like whats it going to do for you when the fess up?

Omg yeah…ZT a canadian blogger who lives in Canada knows what something that happened between Selena and Nick. lol *eye roll*

If Selena was so concerned about Nick’s fans then she wouldn’t have been holding onto him at Phillippe Chow’s in front of…his fans. She’s just saying what he told her to say.

======
    now who made my shawty mad?

But I saw this video last night, it seens like she is commited to Nick, it’s kinda weird!

dont jugde said:

really? is that she has to say? really?

ugly girl!
    ====
    GTFO

she’s ugly. she’s ugly. she’s UHH-GAHH-LYY!!

ha’

• OceanUp Fail

Is it just me, or does anyone else feel bad when they say ‘fml’? \:
    Idk, when I read about that AlejandraJonas girl & how she as planning to write up a story on the day she died, it really made me think about my own life. \:

• dont jugde

really? is that she has to say? really?

ugly girl!
    ====
    GTFO

she’s ugly. she’s ugly. she’s UHH-GAHH-LYY!!

ha’

====
    lmao you need your eyes check :)

whoever it came from,it makes sense shes not so giddy about him anymore not on naacp day anyway and they havent been seen together in like a week and a half. fml 4 knowing this shizz and being a niley fan and theyre not even together

Can you not

• LoveLautner

now who made my shawty mad?

____________

lol. Dumbass douchebag who I shouldn’t waste my time on. But, for the whole story got to me livejournal page. haha. I vented out pretty nicely there. :) So how was your day?

• hpaddictedx

Well girl you better get started lol

Logan Lerman and Selena Gomez FTW!!
    i agree:D they are cute together:D
    __

100% AGREE!!! NICK JONAS “STAY” AWAY FROM SELENA :)

• ET

I wish they would say “Yes we are fucking dating and its not your fucking problem.Shut up now.”

I’d make them a statue if they do it.

Is it just me, or does anyone else feel bad when they say ‘fml’? \:
    —————
    oh God you’re right and I just typed fml too.

Omg okay… *eyeroll*

ET said:

I’d make them a statue if they do it.

================

Their teams wont allow it.

Translation:-

and whatever happened to the year of no fucking fear?!! *somebody changed their mind* ( singing this)

dont jugde said:

really? is that she has to say? really?

ugly girl!
    ====
    GTFO

she’s ugly. she’s ugly. she’s UHH-GAHH-LYY!!

ha’

====
    lmao you need your eyes check :)

you need everything else checked :P
    ha’

ps: she’s ugly! mwahahahaha

• ET

Their teams won’t allow it

Ik. I was kidding.
    Its impossible, but hey, Epic.

Their teams wont allow it.
    ——————
    BS!!!! joe admmitted to camilla on larry king and kevin admitted to danielle!! Nick said he doesnt talk about it and that hes never going to!

• ;)

ET said:

I’d make them a statue if they do it.

================

Their teams wont allow it.
    The Jonas camp let Joe admit to dating Camilla and Kevin admit to dating Dani(before they were engaged), Nick is just so uptight about people knowing who he is dating. He is a weirdo lol

Logan Lerman and Selena Gomez FTW!!
    i agree:D they are cute together:D
    __

100% AGREE!!! NICK JONAS “STAY” AWAY FROM SELENA :)

So true… Sel deserves someone better.

=====
    Bad had a scince exam with i think i fail on
    :( i have a 25 page coursework to do which is due in on friend :(( school SUCK i really hate it :(

• LoveLautner

I’d make them a statue if they do it.

_____________

I would give anything to hear Nick or Selena swear. They’re the ones I expect it the least from (meaning, they’re prolly the ones who do it the most).

====
    lmao you need your eyes check :)

you need everything else checked :P
    ha’

ps: she’s ugly! mwahahahaha

====
    whatever i don’t care of what you think :P

• Kitkat

I’d make them a statue if they do it.

_____________

Selena said Pissed once, even thought that isn’t that bad of a word lol. It’d be hilarious to hear Nick swear. He seems like the type to hesitate before swearing hahaha

Well girl you better get started lol
    ===
    i know i know :(

100% AGREE!!! NICK JONAS “STAY” AWAY FROM SELENA :)

So true… Sel deserves someone better
    —————–
    no! nick deserves someone better. and honest girl who wont put on a show for him and his family to like her and who understands he’s busy and can’t spend much time with her but the time they have together will be FUN, he lost his glow he needs a girl who will bring it back she drains the humor the life and fun out of him he

Bad had a scince exam with i think i fail on

___________________

Woah. I’m guessing you meant Friday? well, that seriously sucks. But when you finally hand it in, you’ll feel so much better. :) Almost there, homie. Choo can do eeet!

ahahhaha when did she say pissed and why?

• Chelsea

this is soo ironic. i had this video open on yt on another tab then you guys started talking about it. lol.
    it’s somewhere around 2:58

• Chelsea

i mean 2:48. sorrryyyy…

The worst insult you could ever say to a guy, is calling him a “bitch”. :(

:’(

Im sorry baby.Forgive me.:(

It’s okay. :D I still love you. ;)

PS. Damp is not lurking is she? *hides*

• oxoemmaoxo

It’s okay. :D I still love you. ;)

PS. Damp is not lurking is she? *hides*

And i love u too. ;)

—————-

Because Selena is a promtional computer and if she tweeted something like this we need to make theories. :)

• ET

LoveLautner said:
    selenagomez Making Memories of Us – Keith Urban
    31 minutes ago via Echofon

Not about Nick.
    Im pretty sure is about Bieber.

SUSTIN LIVES

______________

~BADASS~
    He has feelings too. Just because hes little, anc chubby and looks like a fetus doesn’t make him heartless.. Well if his heart is already formed.

____

____

its just a matter of time, it was doomed from the start the day she got back with him

i think demi and selena are friends again…

Making Memories of Us – Keith Urban

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

LOL…

Poor Bieber. :(

Oh dear God, those names. lol

You pronounce it Lat-ner?

____________

You will learn them by tomorrow.

And it is Low-tner, dear. *shakes head* I’m gonna need an assistant if this dude will ever learn. Any volunteers?

• ET

selenagomez Making Memories of Us – Keith Urban
    31 minutes ago via Echofon

Not about Nick.
    Im pretty sure is about Bieber.

SUSTIN LIVES

______________

___

People talks you know.
    People did the same to Miley, and still do it with Demi.
    Its not a big deal.

—————-

____

Wow

I love that mentality of hers :). She’s right, they’re all still very young! They don’t need to be in serious/committed relationships at that age. I think what a lot of you people here fail to see is that just because she and Nick are dating doesn’t mean they have to be committed to each other. Also, keep in mind that she is neither denying or confirming that Nelena is on. So what’s with all commotion about her lying or whatnot? Can’t they just be casually dating? Or really good friends? And even so if they were dating, so what! Just let them be, they can date whoever they please.

oxoemmaoxo said:

It’s okay. :D I still love you. ;)

PS. Damp is not lurking is she? *hides*

And i love u too. ;)

;)

• If the moon fell down tonight

I want the match to start NOW! =)

• oxoemmaoxo

You will learn them by tomorrow.

ME.I’ll help my baby ;)

• TeamAnons

You will learn them by tomorrow.

I knew that. :P

;)

;P

• TeamAnons

i think demi and selena are friends again…

Making Memories of Us – Keith Urban

—————

Hopefully! :D

~BADASS~

____

LOL. Okay, then what about we call him the Toddler, rather? I think that’s kinder.

Wow

It’s the truth. :D

• oxoemmaoxo

Today is the day me and my ex BF broke up.
    *Tears up*

;)

;P

I’m hotter than Nick. :P

I’m hotter than Nick. :P

Baby don’t flattter yourself.

oxoemmaoxo said:

Today is the day me and my ex BF broke up.
    *Tears up*

So tha means you’re single?! :D I mean sorry about that…. :( *hugs you*

I knew that. :P

___________

haha. oooookay, what about their ages?

I’m hotter than Nick. :P

Baby don’t flattter yourself

You know it’s true.

So tha means you’re single?! :D I mean sorry about that…. :( *hugs you*

LOL it’s ok.

*hugs back*

Alejandra Jonas was a rumor. She signed in two days ago and the Earthquake happen last week…She’s doing it for the attention of the Jonas brothers like that girl did for Bieber

LoveLautner said:

I knew that. :P

___________

haha. oooookay, what about their ages?

Taylor is 18 (?), Nick is 17 (?) Joe is 20 (?) Kevin is 21 (?)

I’m hotter than Nick. :P

Baby don’t flattter yourself

You know it’s true.

No i don’t.

• oxoemmaoxo

Taylor is 18 (?), Nick is 17 (?) Joe is 20 (?) Kevin is 21 (?)

All of them are right but kevin is 22.

No i don’t

You dont sound very convinced. :P

No i don’t

You dont sound very convinced. :P

I am.

oxoemmaoxo said:

Taylor is 18 (?), Nick is 17 (?) Joe is 20 (?) Kevin is 21 (?)

All of them are right but kevin is 22.

SCORE THEN! I guess all of their ages except Nick’s, cause I knew his.

*guessed*

• oxoemmaoxo

SCORE THEN! I guess all of their ages except Nick’s, cause I knew his.

Im happy for you.
    ; )

why french, italian and latin people are always saying sorry everytime they write something.

is like “sorry for my english, is bad^ .. blah, blah,
    PEOPLE just POST YOUR COMMENTS.

YOU guys SEEM so desparate for attention and somone saying “oh no, darling, I can understand your english, don`t worry“

don`t get me wrong…..

• Kitkat

ahahhaha when did she say pissed and why?

She was just asking if the way she was supposed to say the phrase was in a pissed tone haha

______________

lol. I just can’t see him saying it. :) But I’d love to hear it. haha.

also, remember the time we got that video and everyone thought Selena said “Fuck you”? Now that made me smile. lol.

Their teams wont allow it.
    ——————

—————————-

Like I said THEIR(Selena’s too) teams wont allow it. I also have the suspicion (like all hollywood couples) that this has PR written all over it.

• kitkat

______________

lol. I just can’t see him saying it. :) But I’d love to hear it. haha.

hahaha. I remember that. I wish that really was what she said.
    “I never liked you fuck off!!” ;)

dont jugde said:

====
    lmao you need your eyes check :)

you need everything else checked :P
    ha’

ps: she’s ugly! mwahahahaha

====
    whatever i don’t care of what you think :P

yeah, SURRRRRRRE you don’t.

IN. YOU. SELENAGOMEZ. UGLY. FACE!

=====
    see i spelled Friday wrong :( i really can’t do it :’( ugh school can kiss my a** they are really pissing me off by giving me 3 or 4 coursework which are due on the same day and that all in a week

• dont jugde

*cough* Miley *cough* Wooo…sowwy I have a cold.

Ken Baker needs to STFU.
    i hate all the E! news people except Kat.
    ———————
    aww I love sal too just kat and sal and juliana
    yea i forgot all about Sal.lol i like him too :)

• LoveLautner

hahaha. I remember that. I wish that really was what she said.
    “I never liked you fuck off!!” ;)

_______________-

That was brilliant. haha. :)

Im sorry but Nick & Selena invite this type of questions. Its not like they kept it on the DL.
    Its not fully their fault but they have a large part to blame for.

am i the only one that miss Miley :(

• hpaddictedx

I saw Kesha’s music video for Blah Blah Blah this morning and all I have to say is take a shower, do humanity a favor.

*cough* Miley *cough* Wooo…sowwy I have a cold.

LOL…This qoute from the notebook describes Niley:
    Well that’s what we do, we fight… You tell me when I am being an arrogant son of a bitch and I tell you when you are a pain in the ass. Which you are, 99% of the time. I’m not afraid to hurt your feelings. You have like a 2 second rebound rate, then you’re back doing the next pain-in-the-ass thing.

• Swifterland

LOL It’s pretty obvious there together… so i don’t get why people ask them that ….it’s like im kissing my bf and people ask me if were together “IM LIKE DUDE WHY DO U ASK IT’S SOOO OBVOUS AND STAY IN UR OWN WORLD NOT IN MINE ”

but there cute though =D

• Ashley

hahaha. Her video is like the drunk version of the Justin Bieber Baby video. There are flashing lights and dancing in a bowling alley in both.

______________

A typo does not mean you’re gonna fail, ya heard? But ia, school can go jump in a hole and choke on a twig for all I care. :/

• LoveHate

When you have a boyfriend you should be committed to them, otherwise what is the point.

am i the only one that miss Miley :(
    No!!! I miss her too. Where are her fans though?

dont jugde said:

am i the only one that miss Miley :(
    ———————————-

I miss her too, she’s So busy now a days
    girl needs a break :)

• hpaddictedx

am i the only one that miss Miley :(

she’s ugly. she’s ugly. she’s UHH-GAHH-LYY!!

ha’

AGREEEE!!! she’s….UGLY!$
    and….NOOOOO, i’m not jealous!

*cough* Miley *cough* Wooo…sowwy I have a cold.

LOL…This qoute from the notebook describes Niley:
    ——————
    yes thank you we all see it niley is the real deal

• Lala

Don’t worry guys we will start to see TONS on Miley in the coming months. She will be doing The Last Song promo, some shows out of the states and then an album in the summer(hopefully).

===
    LMAO so shawty what have you been doing?

• island.B

she’s ugly. she’s ugly. she’s UHH-GAHH-LYY!!

ha’

AGREEEE!!! she’s….UGLY!$
    and….NOOOOO, i’m not jealous!
    keep telling yourself that.

LOL…This qoute from the notebook describes Niley:
    Thats what I said a few weeks ago. Miley can tell Nick when he is being arrogant and Nick can tell Miley when she is being a pain in the ass. You are right that qoute CAN describe niley. Now I am gonna get “GTFO” comments. :p

• LoveLautner

LOL It’s pretty obvious there together… so i don’t get why people ask them that ….it’s like im kissing my bf and people ask me if were together “IM LIKE DUDE WHY DO U ASK IT’S SOOO OBVOUS AND STAY IN UR OWN WORLS NOT IN MINE ”

but there cute though =D

_______________

Dear Joe,
    You are ruining the education of other people.
    Exhibit A being the comment I am replying to.
    Sincerely,
    Me.

And yeah Miley is a pain in the ass 99% of the time ( but still lovable) and Nick can be arrogant (sometimes). LOL.
    :p Buh-Bye Now before I get gunned down.

LOL…This qoute from the notebook describes Niley:
    ————————————-

I think this is the most useful thing I’ve read all month :). that’s so true about them =]. it’s sad they’re not together & happy. ugh – WHY NILEY WHY????!!!

Sometimes love doesnt have happy endings. And life happens you know? Maybe in the future.

Sorry but I dont think Nick is the perfect catch…

He is a drama boy, a little snob and is shorter (almost like selena’s tall).

I dont want to be mean but he has diabetes and it is NOT cool.

• FlowaTri

Sooooo basically he just wants to see her when he feels like? he is dating other people then lmao

Is she not worth committing to?

which basically means theres no nelena…lol

*cough* Miley *cough* Wooo…sowwy I have a cold.

LOL…This qoute from the notebook describes Niley:
    ——————
    yes thank you we all see it niley is the real deal
    ——————
    Oh I also forgot to say he deserves the kind of girl who wont bash and trash him when they break up but will speak about him like he’s a prince.

• ET

Giuliana is such a wannabe. She’s thinks she’s the shit because she has a shitty ass reality show.

I ask myself that every single day

No i don’t

You dont sound very convinced. :P

I am.

Keep telling yourself that, maybe you’ll enventually convince yourself. :P

oxoemmaoxo said:

SCORE THEN! I guess all of their ages except Nick’s, cause I knew his.

Im happy for you.
    ; )

I’m happy for you too. ;)

• ANelenaRoseGarden

She is FUCKING amazing.

Keep telling yourself that, maybe you’ll enventually convince yourself. :P

nick jay is hotter.

I hate snow

• oxoemmaoxo

I’m happy for you too. ;)

; D

• LoveLautner

Taylor is 18 (?), Nick is 17 (?) Joe is 20 (?) Kevin is 21 (?)

__________

Well done. :) (except Kev is 22)

Keep telling yourself that, maybe you’ll enventually convince yourself. :P

nick jay is hotter.

SMH

SMH

SMA
    LOL

• oxoemmaoxo

Sorry but I dont think Nick is the perfect catch…

He is a drama boy, a little snob and is shorter (almost like selena’s tall).

I dont want to be mean but he has diabetes and it is NOT cool.

That’s just rude saying diabetes is not cool.No one is perfect.It’s not his fault.

• Aynes

4th :)

Sooooo basically he just wants to see her when he feels like?
    lol sounds that way but if he knows he’s busy and that was already talked about then she can’t complain can she?

• island.B

Yup.i watched her wedding on some show and i didn’t even know who the fuck she was until i saw E! news.
    Her show is so dumb.

• oxoemmaoxo

DID SHE SAY ”IM GLAD HE’S ALL MINE”?

• Chelsea

she said:
    “he’s a great guy
    i’m very happy to have him in my life
    but i’m young
    i don’t need to be comitted to anyone right now.”
    well, somrthing like that.

agh, she is so annoying. ‘he’s a great guy’ um no.. hes AMAZING. and why would you not want to be commited to nick, she is so lucky that they are dating she has no idea!

Sounds to me like she gave a great answer to a stupid question. He’s a great guy, we go out, we aren’t getting married anytime soon.

• LoveLautner

island.B – I like your icon. :)

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Who’s Alejandra and how did JB know about her?

• Demifan4eva

SlippinIntoTheL… said:
    Who’s Alejandra and how did JB know about her?

Her show is so dumb.
    —————
    I think she’s likeable but kat and sal are the best

• LoveLautner

Sorry but I dont think Nick is the perfect catch…

He is a drama boy, a little snob and is shorter (almost like selena’s tall).

I dont want to be mean but he has diabetes and it is NOT cool.

___________

Sure, cos you know, he chose to be diabetic and it’s all his fault and we must just avoid him at all costs because has a medical condition that he doesn’t want.

Makes perfect sense.

• island.B

Sorry but I dont think Nick is the perfect catch…

He is a drama boy, a little snob and is shorter (almost like selena’s tall).

I dont want to be mean but he has diabetes and it is NOT cool.

having diabetes is not cool?WTF be quiet >:I
    he didn’t ask for it but im glad hes helping spread awareness.

• Chelsea

Sorry but I dont think Nick is the perfect catch…

He is a drama boy, a little snob and is shorter (almost like selena’s tall).

I dont want to be mean but he has diabetes and it is NOT cool.

having diabetes is not cool?WTF be quiet >:I
    he didn’t ask for it but im glad hes helping spread awareness.
    ………..

• GildedButterfly55

Don’t see why all the fans want Nick to be with someone specific Nick’s first love is always going to be Music and his career.

LoveLautner said:

island.B – I like your icon. :)
    Thanksss :)
    i LOVE yours still.i can never get tired of Taylor :D

LoveLautner said:

Taylor is 18 (?), Nick is 17 (?) Joe is 20 (?) Kevin is 21 (?)

__________

Well done. :) (except Kev is 22)

You’re phsychos?

He is a drama boy, a little snob and is shorter (almost like selena’s tall).
    Thats why we need Miley to tell him to stop being a snob. Lol. I couldnt help myself. Sorry.

HELLO :D

true love doesn’t have happy endings because it never dies. I remember when Miley tweeted that about Nick last June. :/

Yeah but he’s always gonna need an inspriation for that music.

I dont remember that tweet. But the June tweets to Nick were so cute.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Thanksss :)
    i LOVE yours still.i can never get tired of Taylor :D

_______________

haha. i’m beginning to think he’s impossible to get tired of. :)

I think she’s likeable but kat and sal are the best
    ehh maybe but Kat&Sal are the best for sure:)
    i think the guy who does the rap at the end should replace Giuliana haha.

HELLO :D

WAZ UP!

Hey gurll hey :)

HELLO :D

WAZ UP!

The sky.

LOLLLL.

_____

sounds like a lesbo

Sorry but I dont think Nick is the perfect catch…

He is a drama boy, a little snob and is shorter (almost like selena’s tall).

I dont want to be mean but he has diabetes and it is NOT cool.

….

AGREE!! ONE MORE REASON I DONT LIKE SEL WITH NICK.

Everybody said Nick deserves better and I think Selena deserves a TRUE MAN.

I like both but NOT TOGETHER.

I’m not a Niley shipper really but I miss Niley because Nelena is so dull. Miley is like the sunshine in Nick’s self-loathing life. Nick and Miley performing BTS>>>> any of the Nelena sightings thus far. Nick looked so happy in that Dallas concert.

Hey gurll hey :)

I’m a guy. :(

HELLO :D

WAZ UP!

The sky.

I can fly.

Lol. I miss niley too. But what can we do? :/

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3
  • island.B

haha. i’m beginning to think he’s impossible to get tired of. :)

lol it is impossible just look at him :)
    he needs to start shooting some of his movies already so i can see his pics.!!

AGREE!! ONE MORE REASON I DONT LIKE SEL WITH NICK.

Everybody said Nick deserves better and I think Selena deserves a TRUE MAN.

I like both but NOT TOGETHER.

I think Selena is a bit of a masochist when it comes to males, she likes the unattainable. She had a thing for David Henrie too even though he was too hung up on Lucy Hale.

HELLO :D

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

LMAOOO.

—————-

hahahahahahahahahaa

Hey gurll hey :)

I’m a guy. :(

Oh :)well your a girl to me.
    everyone on here is like a girl to me.

The best thing about E~ is Joan rivers. her commentary on the God awful Grammy fashion was lulzy. the worst thigns about E! are Giuliana and Kim kardashian.

SMH

SMA
    LOL

What does SMA mean? :)

I believe I can fly
    I believe I can touch the sky
    I think about it every night and day
    Spread my wings and fly away
    I believe I can soar
    I see me running through that open door
    I believe I can fly
    I believe I can fly
    I believe I can fly

———————-

Spread my wings and fly away….tala tala la la la….

Forgot the lyrics….

Hey gurll hey :)

I’m a guy. :(

Oh :)well your a girl to me.
    everyone on here is like a girl to me.

lol Okay…

• GildedButterfly55

Nick’s self-loathing life.

——————

That is one thing Nick is not, more like self-loving.

No Joel Mchale FTW ;)
    and Ryan is the worst but Giuliana is second.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

8 minutes ago via mobile web

WHAT?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    D:

HELLO :D

WAZ UP!

nothin’ just doing Stuff…..
    u?

HELLO :D

WAZ UP!

Stuff…

What kind of stuff?! :D

Hey gurll hey :)

I’m a guy. :(

Oh :)well your a girl to me.
    everyone on here is like a girl to me.

lol Okay…
    kayy cool :)
    wuddup w/ your kitty kat icon??its kinda creeping me out.

• hpaddictedx

Miley is like the sunshine in Nick’s self-loathing life.
    lol this line made me laugh